The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is of an adult nature if you are not meant to be reading this then don’t. This story is purely fictional. This means that it is not real. If anyone actually considers doing this, then I recommend handing yourself into the local psychological unit or even better, the police authority.

This is the first story I’ve written, I might write some more if I feel like it! Yiquanuc.

Starlight Club Girls

Book1

Many businesses look to establish operations in run-down, under invested areas. They do this because of large amounts of unemployment, resulting in cheaper wages and greater chances for employee exploitation. This business is no exception........

Chapter 1

The phone rang, Gemma knew who it would be, she always knew when Rob was phoning her. She picked it up, “hi, honey bun”

“Hi, sexy” the deep male voice at the other end answered, “just phoning to tell you how much I love you”

“I love you too, darling.” She really truly did love him as well. From the minute she seen him walking down the high street with a friend she knew that he was the one for her. They had spent the next two years in what they both considered heaven on earth, to busy throwing eyes at each other to notice anyone else of the opposite sex. “I’m trying to find a new job, I really need the money. I can’t seem to find anything in the paper though.” She had been scouring the Employment section of the daily local paper for half an hour, nothing had come up as of yet.

“You really should have let me go kick that waiters arse.” She had to hang onto Rob to stop him from doing just that when he found out what the waiter had done to her.

She needed to get Rob off the subject of that incident, as she wasn’t there to stop him from doing what he wanted. “Rob, just because you use that language in front of your friends doesn’t mean you have to say it to me, you know I don’t like it.”

“I’m sorry, I just can’t help it sometimes, I wasn’t brought up as strictly as you”

“Sometimes I don’t think you have been brought up at all.” She laughed

“Ha, ha, ha,” Rob laughed back sarcastically, “I want to make love to you”

Gemma stopped laughing, her face turning red, “yeh, alright,” she answered quietly. She had lost her virginity to Rob a year before but she still found it embarrassing to talk of it on the phone. Some of her friends had lost it as you as thirteen, one or two had young children to take care of.

“When?” asked Rob.

“Tomorrow, Rob, but if you keep talking about it on the phone you’ll never get it again.”

“O.K. darling I’ll see you tomorrow then. I’ll have to go my fathers just got back from work”

“I’ll see you later then cutey.”

With the phone message at an end she turned back to her job hunt. Gemma flicked through the vacancies section of the evening paper. She’d been searching for a job since the incident with the headwaiter at Muncho’s had cost her the job a week ago.

“Nothing on this page, no, no,” she flipped quickly through the pages, “hang on, what’s this.” An advertisement caught her eye:

Starlight Clubs
Opening Soon
If your looking, stop
Professional Girls wanted
Large Benefits, plus Full Training given
Just come down to the club to apply!
Ask for Jamie
2 High Street

“Mother, I think I’ve found a job,” she shouted through to the kitchen where her mother was preparing burgers and chips for their dinners. Her mother was the reason for her dislike of foul language. The one time that she swore as a youngster her mother had beaten her and instilled in her the need to be a proper lady if she planned to marry a ‘nice man’. What her mother should have said was one not like her father. Gemma’s father was a sullen man who used to work hard until the mining industry collapsed; he turned to beer to relive himself of the monotony of unemployment, her mother, however blamed him for all the difficulties that arose within the marriage.

Gemma would have not have been happy to know that her upbringing was quite normal in the area that she lived. The only difference was that many parents didn’t teach most of their kids the meaning of morals. Her mother was a cleaner at the local college. The income into the house was barely enough to get by on; the family debts had run themselves up since her fathers’ redundancy three years ago. Jemma was now eighteen and had passed through four jobs since she had left school at sixteen with very limited qualifications. Her friends, though most in a similar situation to her, always seemed to have more money. She needed this job; though the wording of the advertisement sounded a little sleazy she could not get it out of her head. " Damn it,” she thought, “I can at least give it a try, nothing can be as sleazy as that waiter”

She spent the rest of the evening wondering what the interview would be like. She had decided that she would have to go to the club first thing in the morning, as demand for a job of this kind would be high, hell some of her friends would probably go for it too. She had to get back in touch with Rob to put their plans back a day, he was as understanding as usual, Gemma’s love and respect for him grew. She gave her mother a peck on the cheek and a quick “goodnight” and went up to her room. She needed to find the right outfit to wear to impress the interviewer but didn’t know whether to go a little slutty or a little business like. The name of the person she had to see didn’t help her much. Jamie could be either a boy or a girl. She decided that it had to be a man as she used to go to school with a boy called Jamie and if the interviewer was a man then he might appreciate seeing a bit of flesh, the job probably meant getting dressed up like she was going out anyway.

She had a quick run through her wardrobe and decided on a strappy, tight fitting top and a skirt, though not too short, it shaped itself to her rounded hips. She considered herself a pretty girl, if a little plump. However that plumpness lent itself to large breasts and a rounded bottom, two characteristics that her boyfriend Rob couldn’t get enough of. Her blonde, shoulder length hair framed faces, which whilst not being classically beautiful did attract interest from the boys in the area, though she would never have been unfaithful to Rob.

With her clothes chosen out Jemma decided to have an early night so she could be up bright and early and maybe get to the club before many people arrived, giving her a better chance of getting the job. She took off her top and hung it back on the hanger, removed her skirt and hung that back up again as well. She unclasped her bra and considered wearing her Wonder bra that was just a touch too small for her at 36D, to emphasise her chest, these clubs wanted their girls to look good after all. She left her cotton panties on like usual, pulled her nightie over her head. She went to the picture of Rob and her holding hands and gave the image of Rob a kiss, like every night, climbed under her flowery duvet and fell asleep with thoughts alternating between Rob and the coming day.

Chapter 2

The bus journey to the club went by in a daze; she considered all the questions that she could be asked and all the possible answers that she could give. She was so wrapped up in her own world that she almost missed her stop, the clamour to get off the bus was difficult in her three inch heels, the bus driver and the male passengers on the bus leering at her enhanced chest as she stumbled along the centre aisle. The women’s stares held either jealousy or understanding.

The Clubs exterior looked out of place in an area where half the shop fronts were bordered up. The out of town shopping centre had taken its toll on the high street. The large silver worked lettering on a black background proclaiming the Starlight “the premier Day or Nightspot”. Jemma took out her mirror and gave her makeup a quick check; luckily it was still perfect with only a little touch up of lipgoss needed. With a quick smile to bolster her confidence she rang the bell situated next to the door. It wasn’t long till she heard footsteps on the other side and the sound of a lock being opened. It opened to a woman with long brown hair, a skinny frame covered by the shortest of skirts and a sparkling tube top.

“Hi, you here about the job, yeh, good” the women smiled at Gemma as she nodded her head and smiled back, “come on in then, there’s only a few here yet, but were expecting a lot more.”

She led Gemma to a small room just before what she took to be the doors to the club proper. The room was full of desks like what used to be at the school that she used to go to. Only seven of them were filled at the minute and their attention was on the man in front of them describing the contract that had to be signed if they wanted employment at the club.

“...the section that covers personal injury also carries a subsection on change to persons lives caused by employment at the club, the club is solely responsible not only for the care of its employees but also with the care of relationships that the employees have to the effect that free membership will be offered to the affected parties...” The girls watched with frowns on their faces and a few with smiles as the man described what was in the contract.

Gemma tried to listen attentively but kept missing some things the man said as the language bored her, she just wished that she could sign the contract and start her job.

“Right I think I’ve described pretty much everything, all I want you to do now is fill out this questionnaire for me that Denise will hand out, then just sign a contract to become employees of Starlight Clubs.”

The questionnaire seemed to be pretty usual to Gemma, though she wondered at the strange way that this company employs people, you didn’t need any references but you had to give contact details of family and relationships that you were in. It asked for bank details for pay to be deposited in. As she filled in the questionnaire the man went to all the other applicants one at a time and spoke briefly to each, giving them the contract, when he got to Gemma he kneeled down at her side, “Hi, I’m Jamie, thanks for coming today, Gemma”, he added glancing at the name she had put on the questionnaire. “I think that you will enjoy working here, everyone finds something different to like about our clubs and I’m sure that you’ll find something as well. I have an idea that you’ll be an excellent employee, Gemma. Just read and sign the contract and we’ll show you around the club.”

Finished with the questionnaire Gemma started on the contract. The words rolling across her brain implanted the culture of the company, the nature of her job and instilling a sense of individual purpose to her life. The most important decision in the world was before her, to sign the contract and offer herself to the company or to carry on with her mundane and poor life as it was. She put pen to paper, signed and changed.

Chapter 3

Comfortable in herself she knew what had just occurred, she could see her past life, its happiness and unhappiness, laughter and tears, but she seen it now through new eyes. She looked down at her body expecting such a mammoth change to have transformed her physically as well as mentally but what she found was evidence of her new personality, what once she would have called breasts to her mother or boobs to Rob and friends she now knew them to be her Tits. She admired their size, knew that every man wanted to suck on her large nipples, aware that she once used to feel very self conscious about their size, embarrassed that men used to stare with lust and women used to stare with anger at her for causing their partners lust. She remembered that she had to cross her arms or wear cardigans when her nipples became erect with cold or excitement, now she wished that they would stick out all the time, something to make the men stare even more, to attract stares, she no longer cared about other women’s scorn, if males wanted to fuck her that was between them and no-one else.

She thought fondly of Rob, How she had stayed faithful to him for the whole two years, since they had first met. It was a shame that she no longer felt like that. He could still fuck her whenever he wanted, she decided, but she needed to have herself filled by more than one dick, her pussy ached for lots of different types of cock to shoot their load inside her and on her tits and face as well.

She giggled, thinking these things seemed perfectly natural to her now. She looked at the other girls that had signed the contract. They were all pretty. A couple sat chatting together lightly touching legs, both of them casually glanced at each others tits, both pushed them out to offer a better view to the other. One girl sat lightly stroking a nipple through her top the other hand up her short skirt. Two girls, one with long blonde hair was unbuttoning her blouse to show more cleavage, Gemma smiled knowing that the girl could not show as much as she could even without a Wonder bra on. The other girl was in the middle of taking off her Bra under her sheer blouse, she deposited it on the desk where her red panties already lay. The other two girls had cornered Jamie, one sat in his lap, her arms wrapped around him, she looked as if she was trying to screw him through their clothes. The other girl sat on the desk in front of them her legs spread wide, knee length skirt hiked up to show her lace thong beneath, her pussy lips shaved clean. Gemma decided to go over and join them.

The spread girl had auburn hair and looked to be the youngest and the prettiest in the room. As Gemma came over she smiled at her and said. “Wow, that’s fucking cool” she ran a hand over the girls moist cunt, the girl pressed herself into her hand.

“Thanks, if you want I’ll do yours, men just love it and its so nice when you finger yourself as well,” she demonstrated by sticking a finger up herself, “I’m Ashley by the way, I already love this job, Jamie was just telling us that were going to be like this forever, now. I don’t mind though, I feel so happy being slutty, I always have.”

Gemma laughed, she could believe that this girl was a slut, anyone who shaved their cunt clean must be, it did look really good though and if she left a little square tuft of her blonde pubic hair just above it would look really sexy. “Yeh, alright then, I’m Gemma by the way, maybe we can be friends.”

“Cool,” Ashley gave in answer, Gemma moved in closer between Ashley’s legs, pressing her Tits against her new found friend in appreciation. Ashley wrapped her legs around Gemma, forcing her cunt against the other girl’s pubic bone, a hand slipped up Gemma’s top and bra, slim fingers pinching an extending nipple.

Jamie had managed to lose the girl from his lap and stood up. “Right everyone, welcome to Starlight clubs. As you can tell a few changes have taken place since you signed the contract and I will now show you a video explaining these changes.” The woman who had let Gemma into the club, she seemed to remember the name Denise, wheeled a trolley with a large TV and video on it. She plugged it in, bending down, her short skirt riding up to show a hairy pussy.

The video started with a panning picture of a Starlight club, a voice over saying that this was just one of Twenty Seven already open with another Thirty planned to open later in year. The company always chose areas of high unemployment as this led to a high number of responses from eligible girls. The change that takes place once the contract has been signed is caused by powerful subliminal messages embedded into the contract. The signature is the trigger to the new personality to take-over; the girls have to sign of their own freewill for the new personality to take effect. Also the most important thing is that every new personality is unique as it designed from the girls’ own psyche. The changes that take place mainly affect the destruction of girls’ inhibitions.

Gemma watched amazed at what had been done to her. She had a strange feeling that she should be angry that she had been changed into a slut, but she wasn’t. Ashley had removed her hand from her tits and had slipped it to Gemma’s clitoris, stroking gently with her fingernail. Gemma had never looked at another woman in her life before but she knew that when Ashley shaved her cunt that they would eat each other out until they collapsed from Cumming together.

“Can you all follow me through to the club now, please.” Jamie spoiled Gemma’s reverie, knickers soaked with cum from Ashley’s playing, she got up and went through the doors that she had rightly guessed led to the club. The club consisted of a large bar along one wall; the opposite side consisted of computer terminals. She noticed that all of them were playing some sort of porno movie. She envied the girls getting a good fuck amazed at the size of some of the men’s cocks, no way could she stay faithful to one man when cocks existed that big. She had expected there to be some space for table dancing, but there was no such thing apparent. Dominating the room was the Dance floor, surrounded by large leather couches.

“O.K. everyone, you will all work behind the bar sometime and training will be given when you first go on there. Your main duties are to dance until a man or woman starts to chat to you and then you will fuck them on the couches. Also you are expected to accompany people on the porn sites, either wanking them off or screwing them, we don’t mind,” he grinned, “that’s about it for now, your pay for the week will be in your bank within the hour. We will get in touch with you when you have to come into work; we employ so many girls that we don’t need everyone every night. You’ll earn $350 dollars every week though, just for being employees of Starlight clubs. I’ll see you all later then.” With that he led them out of the club and handed membership cards for everyone that they knew or lived with.

Chapter 4

Out on the street a queue of girls lined up the street waiting for their interview. The girls varied from absolute gorgeousness to plain ugly. Gemma smiled as she passed them all, taking sneak peeks at the girls tits, Ashley walked next to her nudging her when they passed a particularly attractive girl. They reached the Bus stop where Gemma needed to get on. Ashley moved in closer to Gemma, their bodies close, they gave each other a deep kiss, rubbing against each other, Ashley’s hands strayed to Gemma’s arse and gave it a quick squeeze. An old couple passed them in the street, the man looking on in rapt attention, his wife swung her handbag at him and he promptly closed his mouth. As they passed the women whispered “whores,” loudly enough for both of them to hear, in reply Gemma pulled her top and bra down revealing her tits to the couple, cupped them in her hands and shouted to the old man " you take a fucking good luck at these and think of them when you cum”, she smiled sweetly stuffed them back into her undersized bra. The old women rushed off with the old man following, glancing back with a smile until he reached his wife who repeatedly hit him with her handbag. It was then that the bus turned around the corner that was to take Gemma home. They both swapped phone numbers and gave each a quick kiss before Gemma got on the bus.

Gemma paid her fare onto the bus and walked to take a seat. The bus was quite busy with a lot of seats taken up by mostly middle-aged couples. The men gave admiring glances to her, lingering on her tits. Her nipples as hard as iron strained against her bra and top, a full one and a half inches in length. Their recent exposure stiffened them to a very noticeable state under her thin and tight top. She thrust out her tits even further and smiled as she walked down the centre aisle. Her already wet knickers became even more soaked as she enjoyed the attention of the men, her pussy throbbing with the need for it to be filled by a cock. Her eyes fell on a tall blonde man who she guessed to be in his early twenties. His eyes fell away from her shyly as she took in his stare at the large protrusions under her top. He was a handsome man, she thought, though a little bit on the thin side for his height he was still quite fuckable. She sat down next to him ignoring the empty seats on the bus. She placed her handbag in front of her.

“Its all right if I sit here isn’t it,” she asked, edging closer to him. “Its just that I don’t like sitting by myself on buses, I always seem to get weirdo’s sitting next to me.”

“O.K., yeh, whatever.” He answered nervously

“Thanks, I’m Gemma by the way”

“David”

He glanced down at her tits, her cleavage revealing the bottom of the bra she was wearing. She caught his look and he turned to look out of the bus window sheepishly.

“It’s alright to look you know,” she said to him as he turned, “I wouldn’t wear a top like this if I didn’t want people to look at my tits and as for these,” she tweaked one of her inflated nipples, “I can’t do anything about, they’re always like this when I’m horny, its because I like having them sucked I think,” she giggled placing her hand on his crotch squeezing his dick which was already semi hard.

“I c,c,c,can’t believe this,” David stammered with his nervousness, “your really good looking and everything but I don’t know you or anything.”

“So, I want you to get to know me better especially here,” she placed his hand on her right tit, “I also want you inside me, come on I’m going home now, you can fuck me in my room.”

“Alright,” he answered giving her a smile as he bent to kiss her, she kissed back, putting her tongue into his mouth while massaging his now fully hard cock until they reached her stop.

They released each other and got off the bus. Gemma was desperate, from what she could feel through his trousers he was bigger than Rob and he was a much better kisser. “Come on its just down this road.” She led him at a half run to her parents’ home, where she had spent all her life. She let herself in with her key, sounds drifted from the kitchen telling her that her mother was in there. “Mom, its just me,” she shouted as she dragged David up the stairs.

“Hello, Sweetheart, how did your interview go? Did you get it?” Her mothers voice drifted from the kitchen through the noise of clanging pots, she was obviously doing the washing up.

“I’ll tell you in a bit.” She shouted down from the top of the stairs as David went into her room.

He stood not knowing what to do, scanned the interior. The room was tidy the walls covered in teddy bear wallpaper. An open romance novel left where it was put down was the only thing out of place. A framed picture of Gemma hand in hand with a dark haired guy had pride of place on her dresser, with the message ‘for our love, always, Rob.”

Gemma stepped into her room with a hungry look on her face. She shut the door too, impatient to get this man between her legs. She moved seductively up to him thrusting out her chest, he looked on now without any embarrassment. He cupped her tits and kissed her. She pressed her body against him, swaying gently, his dick becoming hard. She let out a soft moan, the excitement of the moment and her own arousal at the feel of his hard dick against her. She dropped her hands from around his neck and lifted her top and bra over her head giving him his first full view of her tits, her erect nipples pointing out from large brown areola. She pushed him onto her bed. She turned around, lifted up her skirt bent over and slowly pulled down her knickers over her shoes, giving him the best view of her arse and pussy. He could see her huge tits hanging down between her legs. She turned back around, got onto the bed and straddled him. Her skirt was up around her waist; she pushed herself down onto his bulge, rubbing her cunt on the rough fabric of his jeans. Her tits were just above his face so she leaned down further so that as she moved her nipples brushed his face, he took one in his mouth, nibbled softly and sucked on them, she gasped at the pleasure, the muscles of her cunt clamped together, wanting to wrap around his dick. She slipped down his body took off his shoes and socks and moved up to undo the buttons of his jeans. He lifted up his arse so that she could pull them and his boxer shorts off. His dick stood to attention, released from its bonds, She giggled as it wobbled back and forth. It must have been two inches bigger than Robs, she thought, as her mouth moved down to suck and lick the end of his dick, her tongue probed the hole on top as she reached down with her hand and fingered herself, playing with her clitoris and then sticking fingers up her hole, trying to reach her G spot. David took hold of her blonde hair has her head bobbed up and down. He moaned as her tongue licked the sensitive under section of his cock. He could feel the warmth of her tits on his legs. He twisted her around bringing her moist pussy to his mouth, the musty scent of her arousal overpowering, she lowered herself gratefully onto his waiting tongue using it to lick her and forcing it deep into her cunt.

“Fuck.” She shouted as his tongue licked her to the edge of Cumming, she wasn’t bothered how loud she shouted, her mother would have clearly heard her. She drew herself from his mouth reluctantly the greater need to have his dick inside her made her quickly envelop it with her wet cunt. She rode him hard his dick deeper than anything she had up her before.

“Fuck my cunt, bastard, ooohh, nng, oooh, aarrggh,” she shouted as she bucked up and down on him. Her tits bounced up and down reaching her chin. “I love your cock, harder, harde...mmmmmm.....fill me up you shit, fill me deep” she concentrated as she felt her orgasm building. The cock inside her throbbed ready to empty its cum into her she felt the momentary pressure as it let go of its load deep in her, just as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

“Yes, yes oh fuck yes,” she shouted.

“Oh god yes,” David said at the same time. She lay down on top of him letting his used dick go flaccid inside her. She stroked one of her nipples enjoying the glow of sex that surrounded her. She nibbled David’s ear and whispered, “That was fucking brilliant, do you want to go down to the living room and I’ll make you a cup of coffee.

“O.K.” he got up redressed as Gemma played with herself and went down the stairs when she pointed to the door.

Gemma considered what had just taken place as she slipped her pants back on and pulled her strappy top back on without a bra. It was the most fantastic fuck she had ever had. She knew that she had screamed out really loud, that her mother knew she had just screwed someone who wasn’t Rob. She didn’t care at all. She wandered down the stairs made two cups of coffee and took them through to the living Room.

David was on the couch with her mother on one of the two chairs, thin lipped and clearly furious. She laid the two cups onto the coffee table and went to David’s Lap one leg over the arm it meant that her legs spread wide, Blonde hair showed at the edges of her panties. “What on earth do you think you are doing, Gemma,” her mother roared, “Parading around, showing everything you’ve got to this, this stranger. Close your legs girl, and put some clothes on, your not even wearing a bra, you might as well not be wearing that top for all it covers”

“Relax, mother, we’ve just fucked each other. Me and David here know just about everything a boy and girl need to know.”

“What’s wrong with you girl, has he drugged you or something and I’ll have less of that language from your mouth girl or you’ll end up in the gutter where it belongs.” Continued her mother a torrent of words spilling out in her anger.

“ Look mother, I’ll fuck who I want, when I want and where I want. Its my cunt that’s getting the dick, it doesn’t hurt anyone,” for emphasis she pulled aside the crotch of her knickers to reveal her red pussy. Her mother jumped up “Get out of my house you hussy never show your face here again, your no daughter of mine.”

Gemma jumped up and did something that she had never even considered before; she walked over to her mother and punched her in the face. “Don’t tell me to get out you fucking bitch, I live here as well as you. I pay my rent so I can screw anyone in this house that I want. Maybe if you gave daddy a bit maybe he might just get the energy to go looking for another job and it might loosen your tight cunt up a bit.”

David stood and ran for the door not wanting to get mixed up in the domestic, Gemma noticed and flashed him a smile “thanks baby, you were great, anytime you feel you need a fuck just come round, I might introduce you to a friend of mine as well.” He went through the door without a word.

Gemma turned her attention back to her mother who had started babbling and crying. She squatted down and put her arm around her.

“Whhh,whhh, what about Rob, you love him and he loves you” her mother said in sobs

“Maybe Rob will get a bit of me but David’s dick has opened my eyes, there is no way that Rob can satisfy me now. Anyway I’m to good just to waste on one man.” She stood up leaving her mother on the floor and went and sat down on the couch spreading her legs wide to play with herself whilst she watched TV. It wasn’t long till her father came home from the bar, her mother had retired to her bedroom, unable to look upon what her daughter had become. His eyes went wide at his daughter wearing nothing but her knickers and a top that showed off her tits. Not only that her hand was in her pants rubbing furiously. She looked up when she felt someone watching her. She jumped up when she seen it was her father and ran over to him wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big hug.

“Hi daddy, you come and sit down. I’ll go and make you a coffee.” She led him to the chair were her mother was sat when she first came into the living room and it wasn’t long till she was stood in front of him with a cup of coffee in hand. Instead of handing him the cup though she placed it on the coffee table and peeled off her top and knickers showing her wide-eyed father her tits and cunt. She lowered herself into his lap and placed his one of his hands on her tit and the other on her moist cunt “I know mother doesn’t fuck you anymore daddy, but if you ever need it you come to me, I’ll take care of you.”

She kneeled up, her legs on either side of his. She pulled down his trousers, with difficulty as he offered no help, he was in a state of shock at what his daughter was doing to him, her legs went over the sides of the chair, using her thigh muscles she lowered herself onto his semi hard dick, sliding it into her cum sloppy pussy with the help of her hand. She moved slowly at first getting faster as he started to respond to the feelings that she created in his dick with her movements and the clenching of her cunt. She pushed his head into her tits; he twitched releasing his cum into his daughter’s womb. She stopped moving but stayed how she was, She had not been this close to her father since he lost his job, he smelt of cheap beer and perspiration caused by their exertions.

She knew that this day was just the beginning of a new life for her. Her employment as a Starlight Club Girl had made her into an absolute slut who’s only thought was to have her pussy filled. She fell asleep on her father. His features relaxed in a drunken sleep, she gently caressed a hand across her stomach down to her crotch, its wetness reassuring to her fingers as sleep overtook her.