The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stephen Lyons MD

Ch 3

By Astropirate

The weeks turned into months and Stephen’s reputation grew, especially among his female patients. His receptionist, Patricia Trent, noted in particular the fact that many of these women had appointments at Stephen’s Psychotherapy clinic. They would go in usually with frowns on their faces but always emerged with beaming smiles and very keen to make another appointment.

It was Friday and Stephen looked forward to a weekend of sexual pleasure with his mother Helen and his female house staff, Jean and Esther. All three women were clearly under the influence of his new mental abilities.

He was surprised to see an unfamiliar four wheel drive parked near the house as he made his way up the drive. Stephen grabbed his briefcase as he got out of the car and entered his three storey house. He was greeted by Esther who took his case and coat.

Stephen saw the luggage in the hall.

“Oh, Ms Lyons’ mother and sister are here sir. They are in the living room,” said Esther when she saw Stephen’s expression.

“My grandmother and Aunt?” asked Stephen sounding surprised.

“Yes sir,” responded the young woman uneasily.

Stephen said nothing but gave Esther a mental order and both she and Jean took the luggage up to one of the rooms. He stood at the door of the living room and could hear all three chatting and occasionally laughing. Stephen shook his head before opening the door and entering the room.

Helen put her cup on the table before standing up and making her way over to her son. “Oh Stephen, isn’t this wonderful? You grandmother and aunt decided to pay a visit,” she said as she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Catherine Lyons, Stephen’s grandmother stood up and made her way over to him. “My dear boy, how wonderful it is to see you,” she said as she hugged him tightly. Linda Marks, Helen’s sister, also walked over and extended her hand. “Hello Stephen,” she said simply and Stephen took it.

Stephen could probe their minds and could read the greed in their thoughts. He even detected Catherine already planning alterations to his own home. This made him give a slight chuckle.

Catherine Lyons stood an inch higher than Helen. For a sixty-five year old she was quite attractive. She dressed well too, wearing a nice white blouse and black knee length skirt. Her long legs, encased in flesh tights were smooth. In contrast to his mother, Stephen could see that Catherine’s breasts were large and straining to escape their confinement. Her hair was dark and wavy.

Linda was, like her sister Helen, five feet eight. She was dressed in a polo neck jumper and jeans. Stephen could only guess her breasts were medium like his mother’s. Her golden hair was tied in a tight bun.

“So what are you doing here?” asked Stephen, deliberately being provocative.

“Stephen!” rebuked Helen.

“It’s alright, Helen. The young man has issues and I don’t blame him,” cut in Catherine. She turned to her grandson. “I have regretted ignoring you all these years, Stephen. Now I and Linda would like to make it up to you,” Catherine said in a seemingly conciliatory tone.

“You only live across town and yet I saw quite a bit of luggage in the hallway,” responded Stephen coolly.

“Well yes. We felt if we could stay for the weekend we could get to know each other better and make a fresh start,” replied Catherine uneasily.

“You don’t really mind, do you darling?” asked Helen as she hugged her son.

Catherine and Linda were startled at the intimacy between mother and son. It didn’t seem right but they remained silent.

Stephen smiled. “Of course not. I’ve given orders to have your bags brought upstairs. I’ll instruct the cook to put dinner back by an hour and we can talk.”

“Oh thank you, sweetheart,” replied Helen as she once again hugged her son and once again Catherine and Linda were taken aback.

Dinner was followed by tea in the living room. Catherine stretched her arms. “Well, I think it is time to retire.” She turned to Stephen. “Thank you for such a wonderful evening, dear. I am so glad we have broken the ice at last,” she said before she kissed him on the cheek.

“You’re very welcome, Gran. We’ll talk more tomorrow. Jean and Esther will show you upstairs,” responded Stephen with a smile.

Helen hugged her son as her mother and sister left the room and followed the two young maids upstairs. Stephen put on a sinister smile he watched the unsuspecting women make their way upstairs.

Catherine and Linda followed the young women down the corridor until they finally reached a room. Their luggage was neatly placed to one side but when they saw the bed Catherine in Linda got a shock. Catherine swung around to the young girls.

“This can’t be right. There’s only one double here,” she declared angrily.

“But those were the Master’s instructions,” replied Jean with a smile.

“The Master? We’ll see about this,” responded Catherine as she pushed her way past the two girls and unto the corridor where Stephen was just walking along.

“Stephen, there’s been some mistake…” Catherine was prevented from saying anymore because Stephen gazed into her eye and planted a number of instructions. As she stood there in silence Stephen entered the room where a confused Linda was waiting anxiously. “Oh Stephen, Mum is looking…” As with her mother, Linda was silenced as Stephen proceeded to plant his orders. Then he stepped out onto the corridor followed by Linda. Stephen turned to the two young maids. “Take them to the ‘room’” he ordered.

“At once, Master,” replied Jean and Esther, bowing respectfully as they did so.

Like Helen before them Catherine and Linda were conscious of what was happening around them but each time the tried to protest a strange voice sounded in their heads.

“Obey and submit, obey and submit” This repeated again and again rendering them helpless.

The room that they were led to was strange and forbidding. There were many weapons of torture both medieval and modern. There were whips and chains of every description.

Catherine and Linda were made to stand side by side before the young maids began to strip them. As well as being stripped Linda’s golden hair was released from its tight bun and fell just below her shoulder. Once again, as they tried to protest “Submit and obey” repeated in their minds and they simply cooperated with the young women.

When they were eventually naked they were locked into shackles that hung from the ceiling. Both mother and daughter were stretched so that while their toes remained on the floor the base of their feet did not.

Jean and Esther left the room but returned after several minutes dressed in thigh high leather boots, black leather pants and bras. They brandished bamboo canes in their hands.

Swish! The young women sliced through the cold air of the room with their canes as if testing them and at the same time strike fear into Catherine and Linda.

“Now, we will discuss why you are both here, said Jean with anger in her voice as she and her sister stood directly behind the shackled and very naked women.

“Now why have you come here?” demanded Esther.

Catherine suddenly found she could talk. “We have only come to visit my daughter and grandson,” she responded with fear in her voice.

“To what end?” asked Jean forcefully.

“We simply wanted to make up for lost time.”

Swish, crack!

Catherine and Linda screamed with pain as the canes struck the bare flesh of their arses.

“Lies!” yelled both young women in unison. “Isn’t it true that you and your family completely ignored the Master and his beloved mother for years at your orders?” cried Esther.

“Yes, but we want to make it up to them,” responded Catherine, almost sounding desperate.

Swish, crack! Again Catherine and Linda screamed in pain.

“More Lies! Isn’t it true you came here with the intention of somehow worming your way into the Master’s life and steal his fortune?” yelled Jean.

“No, we…”

Swish, crack! Catherine and Linda screamed in pain for the third time.

“Liars!” yelled the young sisters with venom. “Now once more, why are you here?” demanded Esther.

Catherine lowered her head. This time it was Linda who spoke. “We thought that if we could become friends with my sister and her son that we might be able to share in his fortune,” sounding desperate not to suffer any more pain.

Jean walked around in front of Catherine and putting her hand on the older woman’s chin, raised her head. “Is this true?” she demanded.

For a moment Catherine refused to answer.

Swish crack! “Yes, yes. It’s true!” she cried after Esther struck her arse once again with the cane.

“You have both been naughty and devious. You should be dealt with severely. However, the Master has decided that he wishes to be merciful. You will make excellent slaves for his pleasure. Would you like that?” asked Jean.

Both Catherine and remained silent.

Swish, crack!” Once again both mother and daughter screamed in pain. “Yes, yes. We swear we would love to be the Master’s slaves,” cried Catherine and Linda.

“Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it? If you had been more honest you would have avoided the pain.” said Esther in a conciliatory voice.

The door of the room opened and Stephen, who had been watching the proceedings on a monitor in his private room, entered. He could simply have extracted the information with his mental powers but relished the idea of his grandmother and aunt sampling some of the pain that he and his mother had suffered as a result of their isolation.

Jean and Esther bowed respectfully.

“Welcome Master,” they said in unison.

“You have both done well and will be rewarded,” responded Stephen.

“Thank you, Master,” they responded Jean and Esther together, delight clearly showing in their voices.

“Would you like the Master to alleviate your pain?” asked Esther firmly.

“Oh yes, please,” begged mother and daughter, whimpering like schoolgirls.

Stephen stood behind his “captives” and put a hand on each of their buttocks, making each woman jump. He knelt behind Catherine and slowly began to lick her arse cheek. Disgust gave way to relief and even pleasure as her grandson continued to lick her arse. At least the soreness was starting to subside. Besides, when she wanted to protest she simply heard the voice in her head. “Obey and submit” kept repeating. At last, Catherine conceded to her pleasure and moaned softly as her grandson’s tongue action continued to arouse her. Stephen switched his attention to Linda with the same affect. disgust giving way to relief and finally pleasure.

When he was finished Stephen stood up. He put his hand under Catherine’s chin, stared into her eyes and planted further instructions in her mind. He did the same with Linda and then turned to Jean and Esther. “Return them to their room,” he commanded.

“At once, Master,” they responded obediently and led the women back to their bedroom where they sat together, still naked, as if waiting patiently for a new command.

Meanwhile, in the master bedroom Stephen lay on the bed in his robe. Helen stood before her son and smiled. Although there was no music Helen began a striptease as if there was. Her blue dinner dress landed on the floor, followed by her lacy red underwear. As usual she began to fondle her medium breasts and still smiling as if pleasing a lover, who just happened to be her son.

Eventually Stephen gestured his mother to join her on the bed. He switched on a monitor and for a second Helen was shocked to see her mother and sister naked on the bed but something inside her made her accept it as normal.

Almost as if they knew that Stephen had switched on to see them Catherine lay face down on the bed and Linda bent over and began to lick her mother’s arse cheeks.

“Mmm,” moaned Catherine as her daughter continued with her tongue and lips. There was a similar reaction from Linda when Catherine carried out the same erotic procedure. Then Catherine pulled her daughter up in a kneeling position and knelt behind her.

Excitement built up in Linda as her mother gently squeezed her breasts and nibbled her ear. At the same time her body shuddered as she felt her mother’s huge breasts rub against her bare back.

“Oh, so wonderful, Mum,” sighed Linda as Catherine continued massaging her daughter’s breasts and kissing her bare neck. Linda then turned and faced Catherine before planting a passionate kiss on her mother’s lips. She then swapped places and it all began again in reverse. Finally, they got into a sixty-nine position and licked and sucked each other until they each experienced a huge orgasm. After lying together side by side they kissed each other. “I love you, Mum,” declared Linda.

“I love you to, sweetheart,” said her mother in reply. Shortly afterwards, they fell asleep, hugging each other.

Stephen observed his mother’s reaction as she watched her mother and sister. Helen touched herself intimately and licked her lips lustfully throughout the display. She had never seen her mother or her sister naked before and all sorts of lustful ideas flooded her mind.

“Don’t worry, my love. I’ll see to it that your every wish is fulfilled,” said Stephen soothingly to hi mum.

As if a reward for her son’s promise, Helen smiled and put her hands down by her side, allowing Stephen free access to ravish her.

* * *

The following morning Catherine and Linda woke up together as the early morning sun beamed through the windows. They were both astounded and shocked, not to mention disgusted that they were naked and worst of all, they had slept together. However the disgust was pushed from their minds as the words “Obey and Submit” sounded over and over. In obedience to another mental commands Catherine and her daughter made their way to the shower and washed each other obediently. When they were finished they retuned to their rooms wrapped in large bath towels to find Jean and Esther, the two young maids waiting for them.

“Follow us at once!” ordered Jean firmly and mother and daughter meekly obeyed. They followed the two young sisters to the punishment room and were once again shackled with their toes barely touching the floor. Jean and Esther stood behind them brandishing their bamboo canes.

“You have been very naughty girls. You made love to one another under the master’s roof!” said Esther in an authoritarian tone.

Catherine began to speak. “Yes, but…”

Swish, crack!

She was cut short as the cane struck her bare bottom and both she and Linda screamed in pain.

“Silence, There are no excuses.” cried Jean firmly as she and her sister once again struck mother and daughter with relish and once again Catherine and Linda screamed.

Esther and Jean walked around and face both Catherine and Linda with a smile. Jean placed her cane under Catherine’s chin and spoke. “The Master was well pleased with the entertainment you provided for him. Nonetheless he has decided that you must be punished for daring to conspire against him.” she said. Jean couldn’t help admiring Catherine. Her breasts, in contrast to Linda’s were large and firm, and to Jean, at least, very appetising.

Mother and daughter were released from their bonds.

“Today you will do the most menial tasks in the Master’s house,” directed Jean.

Catherine and Linda had breakfast with the two sisters and their mother in their dining room, where they sat naked and without a word. After breakfast they were each given an apron that barely covered their front. Catherine was given orders to sweep the floors while Linda dusted. They continued their tasks, breaking only for lunch and dinner. Stephen took particular pleasure as he observed his grandmother and aunt cleaning the toilets and sinks with nothing more than tooth brushes. Finally mother and daughter were compelled to shower together before retiring to bed.

That night Mother and daughter were led by the two young maids upstairs. Walking along the long corridor they halted outside the master bedroom and Jean knocked at the door.

“Yes?” came Stephen’s voice from within.

Jean opened the door and signalled Catherine to enter.

Stephen was lying on the bed in a bathrobe and observed his grandmother’s body. ‘For a sixty-five year old she didn’t look bad at all,’ thought Stephen.

Catherine’s wonderful breasts were still firm and her legs were long and smooth. There was just a little flab in her waist but Catherine was still desirable.

At a mental command from her grandson Catherine began to feel aroused. Like her daughter before her she put her hands on her wonderful breasts and started to rub them. She licked her lips as she felt the excitement flow through her body and she gave a slight moan. Then she moved her hand to her lower body and gently began to probe her pussy with her finger, occasionally extracting it and putting it in her mouth, tasting the pussy juice with relish. Catherine lay down on the bed beside him. Stephen switched on the television. His mother and her sister appeared, resting on a bed, naked and in silence, as if waiting for a command. Then Helen reached over and taking her sister in her arms, began to kiss her passionately. Linda, for her part, was initially appalled but once that strange voice in her head started she meekly submitted.

Helen kissed and licked her sister’s bare shoulder made her way to her breasts. She sucked and licked each of Linda’s nipples, resulting in a deep satisfied moan from her older sibling. Then Helen finally made her way down to Linda’s trimmed pussy.

“Oh my God!” cried Linda as her younger sister’s tongue drilled through her pussy lips and proceeded to lash her clit. When her orgasm came she gave a deep sigh of sexual satisfaction and without being invited to do so, she turned Helen on her back and began imitate her every action as if she had always done so.

Catherine meanwhile was forced to observe her daughters as they plunged themselves into the throes of lesbian passion and lust. Once again she was filled with disgust but this was quickly overridden by the same voice that made Linda submit.

After a few moments Stephen switched off the television. Seeing his mother and Aunt having sex turned him on. Without hesitation he mounted his grandmother and kissed her bare neck.

This made Catherine shudder. Excitement began to build inside her as her grandson made his way down to her enormous breasts and began to suck and lick.

“Oooh,” moaned Catherine as Stephen continued gorging on her nipples.

Catherine’s moans became louder as Stephen finally reached her lower body. His tongue pushed through her bush and pussy lips and began to lash her clit. Soon Catherine could feel her love juices gather but before they began to flow Stephen suddenly withdrew his tongue, replacing it with his cock that he gently eased inside his grandmother and began to pump.

Stephen’s pace was initially slow but it picked up with each stroke. Catherine’s body also reacted and began to move also. Soon grandmother and grandson settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm. As the moments ticked by their breathing became deeper and they even began to perspire.

The fact that Catherine was clearly under Stephen’s power did not take away the fact that she received sexual pleasure. This was evident in the language used as she cried out. She even battled to prolong the wonderful feeling for as long as possible. Finally however she gave way to one of the biggest orgasms she had ever had. It left her gasping for air and exhausted. Soon, both she and her grandson feel asleep in each other’s arms.

* * *

When Catherine woke up the following morning she could remember having sex with her grandson but because of the mental programme in her head she simply accepted it as normal. When she arrived at the shower Helen and Linda were already there and something in Catherine’s mind compelled her to join her daughters and they indulged in a crazed orgy of lesbian lust as they explored each other’s bodies as the jets of steamy water cascaded about them. When they were finished Helen returned to her room and dressed before going into breakfast. Catherine and Linda were once again forced to clean and dust. They also received a caning on their arses before being able to have breakfast, much to Stephen’s pleasure.

That night it was Linda’s turn as she, like her mother, stood naked before her nephew and masturbated for him. She was then compelled to observe her mother and sister indulge in another round of lesbian love making. Like her mother, Linda was unable show any sign of disproval. She simply accepted it. Even when Stephen mounted her Linda submitted without a whim as he ravished her body before sleeping together.

On the final day of their visit Linda were compelled to pleasure Helen in the master bedroom while Stephen looked on. Later they were again forced to perform menial tasks about the house before being caned.

After their bags had been loaded into the car Stephen planted a new set of instructions into their minds before they drove off. From then on both mother and daughter felt compelled to spend the last weekend with Helen and Stephen. They would also visit every Friday morning and stay for several hours. After each visit Catherine and Linda noticed that their rears felt very soar but could not recall why. The other thing was they would smell polish, washing powder or some other cleaning agent either on their bodies or maybe on their clothes. This too, they found puzzling.

* * *

The following Monday Stephen was with his last client, Amelia Cutters, the new female vicar, when he heard the commotion in the waiting area. He looked at the monitor and could see Patricia, his receptionist, arguing with her husband, Bill and trying to prevent him from forcing his way into Stephen’s office.

Bill ignored his wife’s pleas and was about to push the office door open when it suddenly opened and Stephen stood before him.

“I want to talk to you!” yelled Bill.

“I’m sorry, Doctor…” said Patricia who was upset at her husband’s behaviour.

“That’s quite alright, Patricia. There’s no need to stress yourself,” he responded kindly with a smile. Stephen turned to the vicar. “Patricia will make an appointment for next weekend, Reverend,” said Stephen in a professional tone.

“Thank you, Doctor replied the vicar with a beaming smile.

“Come on in, Mr Trent,” said Stephen cordially as he turned to Patricia’s husband and both men disappeared behind the closed door of Stephen’s office.

As the minutes ticked by Patricia sat nervously at her desk, terrified at what Bill might do to her employer. She had this job only for a short while and dreaded the thought of losing it because of Bill. The tension was too much and Patricia did something she swore she would never do, she put her ear to the office door in the hope of hearing the conversation. What she didn’t bargain on was that the office was sound proof. Patricia returned to her desk and just waited.

The wait for Patricia wasn’t long. The door suddenly opened and Bill emerged smiling. He turned to his wife and kissed her forehead. “I’m very sorry, dear,” he said as he left the office, leaving Patricia completely speechless.

A half an hour later Patricia locked the door of the surgery and then knocked at Stephen’s office door.

“Come in, Patricia,” responded Stephen firmly.

Stephen was at the cabinet putting away some files when Patricia opened the door. “I’ve closed the door, Doctor. Do you need me for anything else?” she asked.

Stephen turned to his receptionist. “No, Patricia, that will be all, goodnight,” he responded with a smile.

For a moment Patricia hesitated. “Doctor, I’m so sorry about Bill…”

“Oh don’t worry about that, Patricia. Bill and I had a long talk. I think you will find he understands our relationship now,” Stephen replied, still smiling.

“He does?” Patricia asked with surprise.

“Oh yes, I think from now on you’ll find him very agreeable,” responded Stephen.

“Oh, Doctor, I don’t know how to thank you,” replied Patricia with joy in her voice.

“Well, perhaps you can,” answered Stephen as he smiled slyly before looking at his receptionist and gazing into her eyes.

Suddenly Patricia felt very aroused. She licked her lips and gave a slight moan as she began to rub her magnificent breasts through her white blouse. Patricia closed her eyes as if fantasising a sexual situation. She opened her eyes and smiled at Stephen before swinging her back to him. As Patricia continued to swing her hips she put her hand to the zipper of her short black skirt and slowly the zipper down, making sure that Stephen heard the noise as she lowered it. The loosened garment slid to the floor and with her back still turned to Stephen, Patricia slowly opened her blouse and eased it from her shoulders. She turned her head towards Stephen with a smile as if to see if he approved. Stephen’s smile told all. So did the bulge in his pants. When her blouse was discarded Stephen could see she had obeyed him and wore very lacy underwear. Her bra was black as was her skimpy thong. She also wore black stocking rather than her usual tights.

Patricia couldn’t understand what was happening. She liked and admired Stephen. She was grateful for her job but she was not in love with him. Even if she was she’d never behave like this. Yet she was stripping for him and was unable to stop. After tossing her bra towards her young employer she gently fondled her breasts before resting on the leather couch. “Take me, take me,” she begged and continued to play with her breasts.

Stripping rapidly, Stephen mounted the beautiful older woman. He kissed and licked her bare neck and Patricia shuddered as he did so.

“Oh my God!” she cried as Stephen engulfed her right nipple and began to lick and suck it. Patricia’s excitement grew as he moved to the base of her breast and began to lick towards the summit and her moans became louder.

When Stephen moved to the lower part of his receptionist’s body she lifted her arse slightly to allow him to remove her thong. Stephen smiled when he saw they freshly shaved pussy. He licked his lips with anticipation before gently partly Patricia’s smooth legs and invading her pussy with his tongue.

Patricia’s body jumped when she felt Stephen’s tongue gently drill through her pussy lips and began to lash her clit. Lovemaking was never like this with Bill. Stephen did not need any mind control as far as Patricia’s sexual responses were concerned. The gentleness of his movement aroused her every desire for passionate sex and she willingly submitted.

“Oooh,” moaned Patricia as her clit continued to receive the pleasurable touch of Stephen’s tongue.

There was a slight pause as Stephen suddenly withdrew his tongue before gently inserting his cock. His pace accelerated with each stroke and Patricia’s body reacted as it moved with him. Soon they settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm. When she passed the point of no return, Patricia’s hands gripped Stephen’s bare hips as if steering him.

“Oh fuck, come on!” she shouted several times as their pace built and their breathing deepened.

At last Patricia could feel her juices starting to gather. When she and Stephen orgasmed it was one of the biggest Patricia had ever experienced. It left her breathless and exhausted.

Stephen got up and dressed. There was the sound of a car horn outside.

“That’s Danny. He usually picks me up after college,” said Patricia.

“That’s alright, dear. You get dressed and I’ll talk to him,” responded Stephen soothingly. He kissed his receptionist and implanted fresh instructions. Then he went out to see Danny. Danny’s sister, Liz was also in the car. Stephen once again entranced brother and sister and also planted fresh instructions.

* * *

That night Bill uncharacteristically made his way to Danny’s bedroom and slept there. Danny and Liz went to their parent’s bedroom where their mother was waiting for them in her see through nightdress, revealing that she wore nothing underneath. Danny and Liz stripped each other naked before joining Patricia on the bed. Patricia quickly discarded her nightdress and soon mother, son and daughter were engaged in a crazed orgy of sexual desire and lust culminating in orgasms for all three. From then on Patricia would sleep with her son and daughter as if nothing was wrong.

So it was that Stephen Lyons not only controlled his mother, grandmother and aunt but his receptionist and her family as well. Soon he would turn his attention to the rest of his family that so cruelly shunned his mother and himself for all those years and he was determined to punish them all.