The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stephen Lyons MD

Ch 5

By Astropirate

The building of the new medical centre was gathering momentum. It was now almost certain it would be completed well ahead of schedule. The volume of work also necessitated a new assistant for Patricia. Stephen was only too happy hire Patricia’s daughter, Liz, on a part time basis to work with her mother. This, in turn, gave Liz some financial freedom as student in the local college. There were other benefits too. Bill, Patricia’s husband as well as their son, Danny were also hired to ferry elderly and infirm patients to the surgery. Another benefit for the Trent family was their sex life had really taken off thanks to Stephen’s mental powers.

Whatever inhibitions the family had before had long since vanished. Patricia was quite happy to have sex with either Danny or Liz. They quite often ended up in a threesome. Bill also enjoyed regular sex with Liz and regularly, he, Patricia and Liz would have no hesitation in sleeping together.

At the same time Doctors Anne Collier and Sarah Noland started work at the surgery. Both had been tormentors of Stephen while in medical college. Despite this, or because of it, Stephen welcomed them into the practice with his own agenda in mind. The affect of his programming of these two women was instantaneous. They were both happily married and heterosexual. However on the very first morning, as they met in the corridor collecting their files both women looked at each other and a crazed lesbian desire smouldered inside them both. Neither woman could understand it. They had always been attracted to men. They certainly had socialised in college but had never been attracted to each other sexually. As the day wore on both were tortured by this desire. “Obey and submit” echoed inside their minds. Finally, at lunch break, Anne could take it no more and burst her way into Sarah’s office and locked the door.

Instead of being shocked Sarah just stood up, pulled Anne towards her and kissed her passionately. This resulted in them stripping each other and indulging in wild passionate lesbian sex on the couch.

It was to become a daily routine that they would stay for lunch and make love in each of their offices. When Stephen realised this he installed secret cameras to record them. Eventually, just as he hoped, the two “lovers” would leave their husbands and move in together, causing scandal in each family. Watching these recordings acted as a stimulant for Stephen as he made love to his mother Helen.

The encounter Stephen had with his alleged father drew his attention to the family that had rejected his mother and himself. That was, until Stephen had made a success of the practice. Helen’s sixty-five year old mother, Catherine had visited Bonnington Hall under the guise of reconciliation, unaware of Stephen’s mental abilities. It was through these powers that Stephen learned that his grandmother’s real motive was to get her hands on his fortune. Instead he humiliated Catherine and her other daughter, Linda, Helen’s sister. Stephen programmed their minds to visit every Friday they would perform menial tasks of sweeping and dusting. They would be quite often naked as they went about the hall. They were also compelled to indulge Stephen’s and more especially, Helen’s sexual fantasies. After which, both women were caned in the ‘punishment room’ by Jean and Esther, Stephen’s maids and Helen’s regular lesbian lovers.

Catherine Lyons was a prominent local councillor and pillar of the community. She was the matriarch of the Lyons clan. Her word was law, even with her husband, Leonard, a retired engineer. They had four children. Tom, the oldest, followed in his father’s footsteps and was an engineer. He was married to Lucy, a primary school teacher. Richard was an accountant and was married to Sally, a solicitor. Linda was also a primary school teacher and married to Matt Marks, a barrister. Helen had been, as Stephen put it, “Exiled by the family” at Catherine’s insistence. Stephen was determined to use his powers to humiliate and control them for his own ends. The perfect opportunity would arise when Helen’s birthday came around.

* * *

The party for Helen was a grand affair. There was plenty of food and drink. Stephen had invited his grandmother and the rest of the family. There was a clear air of reconciliation there too. Jean and Esther as well as Doctors Anne Collier and Sarah Noland waited on them.

Stephen, for his part, played the genial host. At the same time he used the opportunity and his mental powers to manipulate his uncles’ wives, Lucy and Sally into setting up an appointment at his surgery for a “full physical examination” as he put it. It was the first time he had met them both and he found them very attractive. He also programmed Tom, Richard and Linda’s husband Mark, to accept his bidding. As they were also staying the night Stephen also took the opportunity to implant certain commands inside Catherine, Linda and her daughters in law.

That same night as she sat at the dressing table in her bedroom Catherine heard a voice commanding her to stand up and leave the room. Her husband, Leonard, who was already in bed witnessed his wife leaving but was powerless to act or react. Something inside him made him accept it.

Catherine, dressed in her nightdress, made her way along the corridor towards another room. She was joined on the way by her daughter Linda, also in her nightdress.

They entered the bedroom to see Stephen on the bed wearing silk pyjamas. “Welcome, Catherine and Linda. You know what to do,” he said with a smile.

Catherine and Linda faced each other. For a moment both women hesitated. They knew they were mother and daughter. Nonetheless, when they heard ‘Obey and submit’ repeating in their heads, they proceeded to strip each other until they were naked. They faced Stephen, who was now also naked as he lay on the bed.

The sight of his grandmother’s naked body gave Stephen a huge erection. Despite being sixty-five, to Stephen, she a proportioned woman. Her breasts were large and firm with no sign of sag. Her black wavy hair reflected the light in the room. She had also trimmed her pussy bush. Stephen smiled while he saw it. He guessed Catherine had not shaved in years.

Linda was also quite attractive as she stood naked before her nephew. Her golden hair was below her shoulders and like her mother; her legs were long and smooth.

Suddenly obeying a mental command from Stephen, Catherine embraced her daughter and kissed her passionately on her moist red lips, Once again both women faced Stephen and obeying another mental prompt, climbed onto the bed and got on either side of him.

Stephen pushed his grandmother on her back and began to lick her right breast. This resulted in Catherine giving a slight moan. The moans became louder as Stephen’s tongue began to make a circular movement at the base of her huge breasts. It was a decreasing movement that culminated in his arrival at her nipple.

“Oh my God!” she cried as Stephen licked and sucked.

“Oooh,” moaned Catherine as her grandson dived down the deep crevice between her breasts, licking, sucking and nibbling as he went.

Catherine’s pleasure continued as Stephen worked on her left breast. She shuddered with delight as Stephen began to make his way down her body and after arriving at her pussy; he prised her smooth legs apart and bore through her lips with his tongue.

Catherine, after with seemed an eternity of pleasure, could feel her love juices gather. There was a moment’s pause as Stephen withdrew his tongue and immediately replaced it with h is hardened cock and began to pump. Stephen’s movements, slow at first, accelerated with each stroke. Catherine’s body also reacted to her grandson’s plundering her pussy. Gradually they settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm that finally culminated in a huge orgasm for both, leaving gasping for air and exhausted.

Stephen finally looked down at Linda as she waited patiently. He patted his aunt gently on her head and smiled. Reacting from another mental command and moved between her mother’s legs and began lick Catherine’s soaking pussy.

At the same time Stephen positioned himself under Linda and began to devour her pussy also. Eventually both women enjoyed huge orgasms.

Stephen moved between Catherine and Linda and both women rested their heads on either side of him. Gradually all three fell asleep.

While Stephen was enjoying the pleasure of Catherine and Linda his mother Helen sat at her dresser while Jean and Esther dressed her for bed and expertly brushed her hair. She licked her lips in anticipation of another night of lesbian lust with her lovers.

“Master has a surprise for you tonight, Madam. A very special birthday gift,” said Jean.

“What is it?” asked Helen anxiously.

Esther opened the door and Helen’s sisters in law stood in their nightdresses before being motioned to enter.

“Enjoy, Madam,” said Jean with a smile and the sisters left the room giggling.

Helen did not have to be told twice. She stood up and faced the two beautiful but bewildered women who, responded to the commands implanted by Stephen, moved forward and stood on either side of their sister in law. They each slid their nightdresses down to reveal their naked bodies. Both women stood five feet eight and their breasts, although not huge, were larger than Helen’s medium breasts. Sally’s auburn hair was a neat bush while Lucy’s well dark and slightly below their shoulders. Like two female attendants they removed Helen’s nightdress and as she stood naked before her sisters in law she gazed upon each woman approvingly as she admired their respective beauty.

Helen turned and planted a passionate kiss on Sally’s lips. She did the same to Lucy before lying down on her bed and beckoning the two women to join her.

Once again Helen held Sally’s head and kissed her, repeating the same for Lucy. She lay down on her back and almost is if Helen had sent the command herself, Sally bowed her head and began to suck and lick Helen’s right breast while Lucy took the left.

“Aaagh,” sighed Helen several times as Sally and Lucy continued to devour her breasts. Her moaning continued as her sisters in law made their way down Helen’s body, licking and sucking as they did so. Each touch produced a sigh or a moan. Helen’s body also shuddered several times with sheer excitement and pleasure.

When they arrived at her lower body Lucy began to gently probe Helen’s pussy with her finger. This made Helen sigh even more deeply.

It was Sally who finally invaded Helen’s pussy with her tongue.

“Oh my God!” cried Helen as her sister in law drilled through her pussy lips and began to lash her clit. Sally’s rapid movement gradually led to a huge orgasm for Helen.

After taking a moment’s rest Helen moved down the bed and after positioning herself between her sister in law’s long smooth legs and this time it was Sally’s turn to moan softly as she felt the pleasure of Helen’s tongue inside her which eventually resulted in a wonderful orgasm. Finally, Helen went to work on Lucy and after her sister in law had orgasmed she rested between the two of them. Soon afterwards all three fell asleep huddled together peacefully.

* * *

The following morning as they all gathered for breakfast, Catherine and her family could recall the events of the night before in their heads. They were disgusted but something prevented them from saying anything. Everybody was puzzled and confused. All they knew was that they had to accept it. They had no choice.

They other thing Catherine, Linda, Sally and Lucy could not understand was the urge or desire they had to visit Helen and Stephen and Helen at the mansion three times weekly starting the following Monday.

* * *

Lucy wondered what was going on in her mind. She was very fit. She jogged several times a week and visited the gym every Saturday morning. She didn’t need a check up and yet she felt compelled to visit her husband’s nephew for a full exam. She felt somewhat relieved when she recognised Sally’s car in the car park. At least she would not be alone.

“Good morning Mrs Lyons,” greeted Patricia Trent, Stephen’s secretary. “Perhaps you might like to fill out this form and take a seat in the waiting room?” concluded Patricia as she handed Lucy the piece of paper.

Lucy nodded and smiled she took the form and proceeded to the waiting room where she saw Sally sitting alone. She greeted her sister in law before sitting down and filling in the form. The form was an application to transfer Lucy’s medical files to Stephen’s practice. She didn’t want to do it but again felt compelled to obey. Like Sally before her she handed it back to Patricia and waited to be called.

Sally was the first called by Stephen. She stood five feet ten with golden curled shoulder length hair. That morning she wore a green polo neck jumper, black jeans and brown knee high boots.

“Ah, Sally. Good to see you and welcome,” greeted Stephen as he extended his hand.

A puzzled Sally took his hand and shook.

“This is Lydia, my nurse. She’s here to assist us,” said Stephen with a smile as he pointed to Jean and Esther’s mother as she stood dressed in a uniform of blue beside her.

“Shall we get started?” said Stephen as he put on rubber gloves.

‘The doctor must examine you, Sally. Undress for him’ kept resounding in Sally’s mind. Reluctantly, began to undress and was soon naked before this young man and this strange older woman. Another mental order came to mount the chair and place her feet in the stirrups below.

Lydia knelt in front of Sally and stared at the young woman’s trimmed pussy, licking her lips as she did so.

Stephen stood over Sally and gently touched her naked large firm breasts. As he rubbed her nipples Sally released an involuntary sigh.

“Oooh,” sighed Sally as she felt her pussy being probed by a dildo that Lydia had gently eased through the young woman’s pussy lips.

It was a wonderful sensation for Sally as she felt the buzzing dildo being gently moved around her pussy. There was a slight pause as the dildo was removed and Lydia inserted her finger to continue the probing sensation.

“Aaah,” cried Sally as the older woman continued to work on her.

Lydia withdrew her finger several times to suck Sally’s juice. She would lick her lips and sigh as if it were nectar from the Gods.

“Oh yes, Master. I think Sally will do very nicely for what you have in mind,” said Lydia slyly.

Sally could hear every word of what this woman had said. Although she was alarmed and wondered what she meant all she could she could hear in her mind was ‘Obey and submit’ repeatedly. This was especially true when Stephen continued to caress and then suck her breasts. Disgusted though she was Sally couldn’t deny the unwanted pleasured as she sighed deeply in response.

“May I, Master?” Asked Lydia in a childlike fashion.

“Of course you may,” responded Stephen with a smile.

If Sally was wondering what Lydia was talking about she soon got her answer as she felt her long smooth legs being gripped and Lydia’s tongue drilling through her pussy lips and proceeding to lash her clit.

“Oh my God!” cried Sally several times as the older woman continued her tongue action.

“Aaagh,” cried Sally as she finally orgasmed.

After getting dressed Stephen gazed into Sally’s eyes and implanted fresh instructions. Lucy’s “examination was a carbon copy of Sally’s included her fresh instructions.

* * *

It was Monday morning and Stephen was about to depart for the surgery when the doorbell rang. He opened the door and greeted about a dozen men and women dressed in work overalls and led them to the east side of the mansion. After a few moments they began to move equipment into the mansion and began to work in the designated area.

Helen, who had witnessed this, was puzzled. “Stephen, what’s going on?” she asked her son.

“Well, Mother, I’ve decided to convert the east wing into a sort of ‘Gentlemen’s Club,’ he replied.

“Gentlemen’s club?” asked Helen in a puzzled voice.

“Nothing for you to worry about, Mother. All will be revealed, I promise. Must dash, see you later,” answered Stephen as he kissed his mother’s cheek and headed to his office.

That same day, Catherine, Linda, Lucy and Sally arrived for their visit to Helen as instructed by Stephen. Helen also noticed the arrival of two other women who made their way to the east wing. She didn’t know it at the time but the new arrivals were Doctors Anne Collier and Sarah Noland.

Helen took no further notice and enjoyed the conversation with her mother, sister and Sister in law. She failed to notice that after two or so hours that Anne and Sarah left.

There was a knock on the living room door and Jean came in.

“Forgive me, Master. All is ready,” she said with a smile.

“Excellent,” responded Stephen and turned to Sally and Lucy. “Jean will give you a tour of the east wing,” continued Stephen.

Both women got up and followed the young maid out of the room without a word.

Catherine and Helen just looked at each other in silence.

Lucy and Sally returned about an hour later and Catherine and Linda were next to leave the room.

Helen tried to ascertain from her sisters in law as to what they had been up to but something prevented her from doing so and she and her sisters in law just continued in idle chatter until Catherine and Linda returned.

This was to be a routine for several weeks until the new “Gentlemen’s Club was finally opened and Helen realised exactly what her son was up to but was either unwilling or unable to protest.

* * *

On the night the “club” opened on the east wing of the mansion there were between forty and fifty men of all ages in attendance. All of them had one thing in common. They were all very wealthy.

The “club” was spacious with a well stocked bar and a stage. There was a drum roll and a man appeared dressed in a glitter jacket and pants holding a microphone. He introduced himself and promised his audience a most enjoyable night of erotic pleasure.

There were cheers of excitement from the male audience.

The MC explained that the girls tonight were here for the pleasure of their audience. It was also their first time performing and they really looked forward to pleasing them.

This drew an even louder cheer.

The MC then announced Sapphire and Opal.

The curtain drew back and Anne Collier and Sarah Noland stood before the cheering audience.

Anne was donned a doctor’s white coat that hid what she underneath. Sarah was attired in a nurse’s dress uniform.

Very sensual music began to play and both women began to swing their hips and sway to the music. Anne quickly removed her coat that revealed her white blouse and very short grey skirt.

Sarah very slowly lowered the front zipper of her dress. The men caught only a slight glimpse of her sexy lace bra and began to yell “More, more, more,”

Sarah smiled and continued to tease her patrons.

Anne meanwhile also slowly unbuttoned her blouse and teased the patrons with lacy bra with her breasts clearly trying to escape. She smiled teasingly as the wolf whistles and cat calls grew louder. As both women stripped they tossed their garments into the audience, much to their obvious pleasure.

Eventually Anne and Sarah were down to their underwear and received the biggest cheer of all when they removed it, revealing ornaments covering their nipples and only a skimpy thong that hid their slits but nothing else.

The audience were almost delirious with pleasure and cheered loudly as Anne and Sarah kissed passionately and rubbing their breasts together before bowing to their audience and disappearing behind the curtain, hand in hand.

Next, the MC introduced “Jasmine” and “Marigold” who turned out to be Stephen’s Aunt Linda and Lucy, his Uncle Tom’s wife.

Linda was dressed in a blue jacket and matching skirt with her hair in a tight bun. She also donned round rimmed glasses. Lucy was sitting at a desk dressed in a girl’s school uniform of red jumper, grey skirt, white ankle socks and black strap shoes. She also wore a round hat.

As the sensuous music sounded Lucy stood beside Linda and they both began to strip teasingly, much to the delight of their wolf whistling and cat calling audience. Linda released her hair from its bun and shook it loose before putting her glasses on the desk. Finally, they were naked but for a skimpy thong covering their vaginas.

Without saying a word, Linda turned to Lucy and pointed to a chair. Lucy bent over the chair without question. Linda took up a cane from the desk and smiled at her cheering audience before turning and spanking the young woman’s buttocks five times. Then she knelt and licked each of Lucy’s arse cheeks. Again there was an enormous cheer as they too kissed each other passionately before leaving the stage.

Finally, after a few moments while stage was been reset, the MC introduced Marian and Dee. That is Catherine and her daughter in law, Sally.

Catherine sat in a make shift dock, dressed in a grey business suit and skirt while Sally stood before her dressed in Court robes and wig as if asking her questions. The music started again and as if the music was hypnotic both women stood up and began to strip. The cheering and cat calls became louder as they peeled away their garments and tossed them to the audience.

Unlike the previous “performers” Catherine and Sally were bare breasted and each wore a garter belt and stockings. They gave each other a light kiss before leaving the stage.

If all six women thought they were finished they were to be disappointed. They were all gathered together and dressed white robes. Then they were led out in single file to a makeshift catwalk and made to stand in a single line facing the al male audience.

Anne Collier was nudged forward and her robe was removed revealing her beautiful naked form. She tried to move her arms to cover herself but a voice in side her repeated “Submit and obey.” Anne could see she was being auctioned to the highest bidder and she was powerless to do anything about it. When the bidding stopped she was led away, dressed in a very short glitter dress and then led to the table where her new “owner” was sitting. After one drink with the man they left for a bedroom and Anne was compelled to satisfy his every sexual need, no matter how distasteful, before being forced to sleep with him. A similar fate awaited the remaining women. Even Catherine, despite her sixty-five years, still had a wonderful body and was also “purchased” and forced to sleep with a stranger.

With the exception of Anne and Sarah, all the husbands, including Leonard, Catherine’s husband, were compelled to view their wives stripping and being auctioned on a monitor in another part of the mansion. They were even forced to watch their wives having sex and finally sleeping with these men before the returned home to await their wives’ return the following day. They were disgusted and angry but like their wives, they were unable to protest.

For Stephen it had been a night of triumph. Not only had he achieved his ambition of humiliating the family that had disowned him and his mum, he had set in motion a system where they would use their bodies to help pay for the debt on the new medical centre. Stephen chuckled as he made his way up to his bedroom where he knew his mom would be waiting.

Helen was in her nightdress awaiting her son’s arrival. She had made up her mind to tackle Stephen about his dealing with her family.

“Hi Mum,” said Stephen as he entered the room and kissed his mother’s cheek.

Somehow Stephen’s arrival seemed to empty Helen’s mind as to confronting him. Instead, she waited until he stripped down to his shorts and getting into bed. She allowed her nightdress to fall to the floor, displaying her nakedness before kneeling on the bed in front of her son and began to fondle her breasts.

It was a sight that always aroused Stephen. And Helen knew it. It always led to wonderful lovemaking between them.

“Aaah,” moaned Helen softly. She smiled as she observed Stephen licking his lips. It was the signal for her to move forward and kiss her son.

Stephen grabbed his mother and gently pushed her on to her back before mounting her and kissing her moist lips.

“Oooh,” sighed Helen as Stephen kissed her neck before moving down her bare shoulder, kissing as he did so.

Each kiss brought a moan from Helen. The wonderful tingling sensation made her shudder with pleasure.

“Oh my God, Stephen!” she cried as her son’s tongue began to make a circular movement at the base of her left breast.

Stephen made a decreasing circular movement with his tongue that culminated at the summit of his mother’s breast and the licking and sucking of her nipple. This amazing sensation continued when Stephen dived into the crevice between Helen’s breasts and onto her right.

“Aaah,” sighed Helen as Stephen licked and sucked her waist as he made his way down her lower body. Arriving at her pussy, his tongue gently forced its way through her lips and began to lash her clit.

Helen’s moans became louder with each passing moment.

Finally Stephen withdrew his tongue replacing it rapidly with his very hardened cock and proceeded to pump. His movement, slow at first, accelerated with each stroke.

Helen’s hands ceased his bare hips and held him tightly as if steering him. Soon after her body began to react and they gradually settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm. This eventually led to a very satisfying orgasm for both. For Helen it was one of her biggest and most satisfying.

“Thank you, sweetheart. Thank you,” she said as she kissed her son before huddling up to him. A short while later she fell asleep.

Stephen remained awake a little while longer. He had dealt with his family now his next target were fellow students who were now doctors who had mocked and isolated him. The opening of the new medical would provide the opportunity to put his plan into operation.

Stephen sighed with pleasure before gently holding his mother and kissing her before he too fell asleep.