The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stolen Trust

Chapter 2

by Behemoth

Oksana swayed her hips to the music coming from her earpiece. It was like the dance music that Miss exercised to in her private gym. Only it was slower and relaxing. Miss must have put it on the computers the earpiece was connected to. That was odd of Miss to think of that. No matter. Oksana busied herself dusting everything in the apartment. It was like the nap had filled her with enough energy from ten espressos. She couldn’t do nothing. Everything had to be perfect for Master. She might as well make sure Miss would have no reason to complain.

Oksana checked the living room one last time. There had been a terrible mess in there. Chairs had been knocked over. The couch had been lying on its side. The fancy glass table had been shattered. She rolled her eyes at the memory. Miss was so messy sometimes. Oksana might have been worried that something bad had happened. But Master was here. Master was safe. It had taken her over an hour to fix everything. Dragging the broken table out after picking up every sharp sliver of glass had been the toughest part. But now, no-one could tell anything had happened at all.

Someone came out of Miss’ private rooms. They were the heavy footsteps of Master was coming a man. Oksana’s knees hit the wooden floor hard. Oh. Stupid! She had her panties still on. Her pussy must always be open to Master. Miss would be very angry that Oksana was forgetting the basics. She swiftly wriggled out of her underwear, balling it up under the couch. Her fingertips lingered on her smooth pussy. The men had kept it waxed during the Bad Times. Miss had insisted Oksana keep it that way because it was prettier. Oksana’s hips writhed as she stroked and touched herself to be wet for Master.

The lawyer came out with a tissue pressed to his nose. Oksana winced. He looked like he had been through a bar fight or five. There were scratches across his face. One eye was ringed with black. When he took away the tissue, his nose had a little bend in it and red crusted around the nostrils. Oksana paused. Had there been a...fight? Had he hurt Miss? But that could not be right. Master was safe and joy. She was just a dumb peasant girl from Buttfuckinsti, Moldova. Miss had told her that. She must be wrong. Better not to speak to sound like an ignorant girl. The lawyer sat down on the couch. His warm brown eyes swept over the room before he saw her kneeling spread-thighed between two chairs.

“Oh fuck, the maid,” the lawyer moaned. He covered his face with his hands. “Good job, Lex. This is all going according to plan.”

Oksana stayed quiet.

“First I leave her in the closet,” Master continued. “Then the foolproof gas grenade I rigged in the folder did not work, because Miss Erin Bellemont apparently has every drug ever in the system.”

Oksana continued listening to the nice music.

“And what the fuck am I doing monologing in front of the witness?” He shot upright, then noticed the state of the room. “Wait. You cleaned this all up on your own?”

“Yes, Master.” Oksana’s legs spread wider at the voice so warm and safe. “I have to keep everything clean in the apartment.”

“Huh. Smart girl.”

Oksana bucked when she heard the praise. Master had thought she was good.

“Wow.” He leaned close. “All I did was start light programming with the neural band and subliminals. You went deep.”

Master is joy,” Oksana whispered, juices coating her inner thighs.

“Uh. Yeah.” He shifted his pants against the bulge in his lap. “You are one susceptible hypnotic subject, Oksana.”

“I did good, yes?” Oksana asked, a second orgasm building.

“You did—whoa!” Master caught her. “Okay, no more orgasms when I say you did good. Dial down the response to a thrill in nipples and clit.”

“Yes, sir.” Oksana understood. She would never get any work done if she kept cumming!

“Right. Starving.” Master sighed. “Is there anything to eat in this place? Or does that anorexic twat have only rabbit food?”

“There is lots in freezer, but that is expensive food for cooks only.” Oksana raised a finger triumphantly. “She have meals for microwave for me.”

“That sounds good. Just heat up three or four.” The lawyer patted her head. “Then mix them all up in a big bowl. I am not picky.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Oh, and lose all the clothes except the headpiece and the apron.”

Oksana swallowed nervously at the last order. That was how Miss had first seen her at the party. That was when she had worked for the men who had taken her from the orphanage. Miss had been very drunk that night. That was why she had thought that Oksana was an actual maid. But Miss had been very nice to keep her on. Oksana shuddered at stripping down. It was the Bad Times that she tried so hard not to dream about. But serving Master was joy she had to do it. Or else Master would complain to Miss.

Folding her clothes neatly in her room, Oksana tied the apron around her waist. It was large enough that it covered the pussy that was wet for Master. Fingers stroked nipples hard as bullets. Food. She must get food for him. She dashed barefoot in he kitchen. The big fridge was full of the salads and light meals Miss usually ate. All the frozen meals that she had brought in for Oksana were in the freezer drawer. Oksana picked out a Chinese meal, an Italian noodle, and a stew. There were several microwaves along with a huge stove and range. Miss never used them except when she hired cooks for a party. Oksana stuck used three at the same time.

The lawyer had his shirt off when Oksana returned. He was wiping scratches that trailed down his chest. Oksana frowned. Miss must have been very angry with him, after all. But if she had been, why was Master still here? The lawyer licked his lips when he smelled the hot contents of the bowl. He hesitated when he saw it all mixed up. Shrugging, he put the bowl next to him on the couch. Oksana gasped when he grabbed her. Master was safe. She made herself calm when he put her on her hands and knees in front of him. She blushed all over when he placed the almost too-hot bowl in the small of her back. He had turned her into a table.

Then his hand cupped a breast, and all thought stopped.

“Very nice. D-cups, aren’t they?” He chewed as he fondled her. “And unlike the bitca, you have some meat on your bones.”

“Sir is very nice to say,” Oksana said. She stayed very still even when his hand stroked her bottom. “I know I am fat.”

“You’re like those old cigarette ads: firm and fully packed.” He held a fork before her lips. “Eat eat, as my mother says.”

“Um.” Oksana swallowed the noodles and vegetables. “But Miss say I am fat.”

“Miss would think a famine victim would need to lose some pounds.” He patted her head. “You listen to me. After all—”

“I am happy giving in to Master,” Oksana chanted.

“Good girl. If this falls through, I’ll take you with me.” He switched between eating and feeding her. “Sounds like you would be a happy little smiling maid with me than the bitca.”

“Don’t call Miss that!” Outrage drowned out the warm whispers. “She not always think about me and I work hard and I tired all the time! But she buy me from being a whore! Miss is good person.”

“Empty pretty head,” the lawyer said.

“I-uh-I—” Oksana blinked.

“Empty pretty head.” Another forkfull of food touched her slack lips. “Okay. Shhh. Eat. Good. I’m sorry. She is a good person. That is why I am here to help your Miss.”

“She sick?” Oksana frowned. “I thought you are lawyer.”

“I am a special doctor.” Master said. “She wouldn’t see me if she thought I was one. Because part of her sickness is not wanting to be cured. You want your Miss to be cured.”

“Yes. Miss is so thin.” Oksana obediently ate. “She do drugs and never sleep.”

“Miss can’t think for herself, " the doctor-not-lawyer said. “She has to be a slave to a Master who will control her. Masters control their slaves for their own good.”

“Yeeeeeeees.” Oksana nodded. “I have a Master. I...am slave.”

“I made you a slave to be part of the cure.” He stroked her so gently. “Were you doing things for money long?”

“Matron sold me to men when fourteen,” Oksana said. “Miss bought me last year, after three years with men.”

“Lovely, I am using a trafficked girl for a table,” he muttered. “I am such a puppy-kicking asshole. Uh, that means you are eighteen?”

Oksana nodded.

“Well, that’s something.” Master took the bowl off her back. “Oksana, you can get dressed. You were very good today.”

“Yes, sir.”

“You can call me Master Lex in private,” he said. “Mr. Fremont in public.”

“Thank you, Master Lex,” Oksana said, rising.

“Now, all I have to do is figure out how to explain looking like I got hit by a car to the security guy.”

“I can help with that!”

* * *

“This is great,” Master Lex said, examining with a hand mirror. “The security guard won’t notice a thing with this make-up you put on me.”

“I learn how to hide bruises,” Oksana said, pausing in her work. “Always must be pretty even after what last man did.”

“You won’t have to worry about that from me.” Master Lex patted her head. “I might put you over my knee for a spanking.”

“Does sir want that?” Oksana shifted on her knees.

“No, keep on going.” Master Lex leaned back. “You’re very good, you know.”

Oksana knew she was good. The men who had owned her had trained her on their cocks before putting her to work. It was much nicer with Master Lex. He had allowed her to a pillow to spare her knees the ache of kneeling before him on the wooden floor. He did not grab her hair like so many men had. He cupped the back of her head gently but firmly as she sucked him. Every so often, he forced her down a little to pleasure his cock down her throat. Oksana adjusted her breathing so she would not choke. Master Lex never held her down too long.

The trance settled into her empty pretty head as she surrendered herself to Master. Trance was a new word he had taught her. There were others: submission, obedience, surrender. The whispers under the trance music pumping into her mind through the earpiece repeated those wonderful words over and over. They mixed with the pulse from the little device planted in the back of her head where neck met skull. The barbs had hurt as first when they had sunk into her skin. But then a trickle of the same energy she had felt from the headband had washed all discomfort away.

Her toes curled in her stockings when the dildo shifted within her. It was a ribbed, thick shaft that filled her slavegirl pussy. One part curved to rub the special place in her that Magda had found one night. A thin chain drawn tight between her legs and her bottom cheeks was clipped to another around her waist to seal it in. No-one could tell it was there under her black maid’s dress. Her cunt milked the dildo as she had been taught years ago by the men. But it did not make her feel filthy and dirty. The dildo was Master’s cock which brought pleasure that she must submit to be an obedient empty pretty mind in trance. She clenched her thighs tight when another orgasm silently ripped through her.

Master Lex arched up as he lost control. Oksana swallowed it all. He did not jerk out to paint her face with it. The men who had paid for her liked to see her with it spattered and sticky. She liked that he did not do that. She was a good maid as she cleaned him up with lips and tongue. He gripped her hair hard when she ran the tongue around the tip. But that was alright because Master was safe. His hand stroked her now-loose golden hair as she zipped and tucked and made him ready. Her eyelids fluttered when he told her she was a good slave who must empty her pretty mind for instructions.

Oksana nodded with half-lidded eyes as she accepted her programming. Another silent orgasm wettened her inner thighs with her juices as she fulfilled her purpose. She could not feel sad that Master Lex stepped out. Carrying out her programming meant he would always be with her whispering what do to in her empty pretty mind. She must say that Miss was feeling blue if anyone called. She must answer Miss’ phone to tell the security man it was alright to let Mster Lex—who would be Mr. Fremont in public—to come up to the penthouse. She must sleep with the special headband and the earphones to be programmed.

Oh. She must also care for Miss.

Oksana floated through a haze to Miss’ bedroom. It was a huge suite of its own. It seemed empty. She walked through the living room section to the bedroom. The huge bed with its silk sheets was neatly made and empty. Ignoring it, she bent down to slide out the long drawer in the base where the extra bedding was usually stored. Some had been taken out to let Miss fit in her nest. Miss squirmed in the tight grip of a straitjacket made of the same rubbery material that Oksana had seen divers wear on television. Beneath the crotchstrap hummed a massive vibrating dildo. More tiny vibrators in the jacket teased Miss’ nipples. Tight rubber straps at knee and ankle trapped her legs.

Her cries were stilled by a rubber mask running from the bridge of her nose in a triangle to under her jaw. A short hose lead to a tank that dispensed a gas every time she took a breath. A headband was strapped tight around her head. Large earphones shut out any sound except the whispers Oksana knew were being chanted into Miss’ mind. Oksana checked everything according to her programming. There was enough gas to last until midnight, when it would have to be changed with a spare. The battery pack on the front of the belt was nearly done. Oksana exchanged it for a fresh pack in the charger hidden behind the night table. Miss greedily drank the nutritional shake and the sports drink that Oksana tipped into a funnel that was connected to the hollow cockgag beneath the mask.

Miss’ green eyes pleaded for help.

Oksana kissed her forehead.

“Don’t worry, Miss. I will take care of you.”

Oksana orgasmed as she shut the drawer closed on the whimpering young woman.

She had fulfilled her programming.