The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The stone of the phalanx

Chapter 1 : the greatest accident of his life

Frederic Fromthefield relaxed in his business class seat. “It’s great having a grandpa who’s rich” he thought. It’s a little unusual for a 15-year-old to travel alone, but for once his mother agreed to his grandfather. She just had too much work at home and, she being a top manager, at work. He took of 15 minutes ago at LA airport, and he was now flying over de big Pacific Ocean. He connected his laptop to the telephone socket in his chair and after checking his power connection to the socket, he slaughtered the computer in a game of Doom. After some time he got tired and started an adventure game. He was just about to enter the secret password the maid give him after he caught her in bed with the butler, so he could enter the secret cave under the house, when the plain started jerking up and down. He heard the dong from the light saying: ‘fasten seatbelts’. He disconnected his laptop and fastened his seatbelts. “Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have everything under control”. Somehow, this didn’t make him feel any better. He looked trough the window and what he saw made him look white. The plain was falling, he could see it as the clouds passed by. “We’re falling!” he shouted, pointing at the window. Everybody looked at the windows and panic broke out, as everybody came to the same conclusion Frederic had. Frederic started preparing himself for impact. Being a kid with an IQ off the scale, he had prepared himself for such events. There was one thing his mind couldn’t control: his ‘wanting’ to keep his laptop with him. His mind yelled:” you can’t keep it with you”, but his heart yelled” keep it, it’s YOURS”. His laptop was the only thing he was willing to fight for to defend. Being a genius got him bullied a lot and he had already lost a fortune on school material. All this ran through his mind as the plain kept falling. ““Everybody, when I say ‘duck’ everybody bend over, and put your arms around your knees, OK?” The calm voice of the captain reassured most people on the plain. Frederic calculated to keep his worries away. “An altitude of 10.000 meters, speed of 835 kilometers an hour, gravity of 7.6 km per kilogram per meter means...” It took him 3 seconds to calculate. “We will come down in approximately 10 seconds” he silently counted he didn’t even heard the ‘duck’ from the captain. “3—2—1.” Frederic bend over, his laptop between his upper body and his legs. The smack was harder than he imagined. The plain skipped the water and became the fastest speedboat ever. It glided for over 5 kilometers and stopped or better crashed into an island.

45 minutes later the survivors looked at the remnants of the plain. 10 people were dead, 25 were wounded and the other 110 people were only slightly injured, or had no wounds whatsoever. Frederic gently rubbed his knees. He had pressed to hard on his laptop, so they got bruised. Fortunately, his laptop was in OK condition. After he helped the other people build a hut, which under his and an engineer’s guidance became a very habitable place, he went exploring “in search for food, and a source for drinkable water” he had told them, but is was merely to satisfy his curiosity. He was positive this was an uncharted island, since there was no indication of pollution, or any other human activity. After wandering around for some time he found a cave. His curiosity got the better hand and he entered. Gently, foot after foot, he walked inside. Soon, after maybe 100 meters, it was completely dark, so he turned around and made him a torch, using the old trick of rubbing sticks together. After 15 minutes of wandering in the dark, the cave made a turn left, he followed and at the end of the hall was the most beautiful stone he had ever seen. It was shining blue light, although his torch did not give much light. He touched it, and at that moment he felt a tremendous surge of power run through him. He wasn’t expecting this, so he withdrew, immediately followed by a feeling of disappointment and missing, like he lost an arm or a leg. He picked up the stone and immediately he felt strong, powerful and just, plain good. He started walking out the cave, when he noticed marking on the wall. “Strange, I haven’t noticed those when I entered.” he thought. Because of his genius and with some help from the stone (more than his genius!) he quickly translated the writing.

“The blue stone of the phalanx wields great power. It gives his bearer the power of telekinesis, telepathy and mental control. BEWARE, should the stone ever be removed from it’s bearers possession, it’s power will transfer to it’s new owner. To make sure this doesn’t happen, find the red and green stones of the phalanx, the red giving to power of healing and more, the green giving the power of bodily reshape and more. When all 3 stones are united, they will release the power of all matter and anti-matter, to shape and mold, as you like. With these powers, you can integrate the stones into you body, to make sure they are not to be stolen.”

“Cool thing” Frederic thought. He walked out the cave. He quickly found water and went to the camp. He told them where to find water and they all thanked him, filling him with grave joy. After a couple of days on the island, Frederic had mastered his new powers. He had noticed he could influence them, but only now could he willingly give them orders. The first thing he did was taking a young girl, named Jennifer, into the woods. They talked a little. “How old are you Jennie?” “I’m 12, how old are you?” “15, Jennie. Do you know you are a pretty attractive lady?” this was true. Jennifer was very beautiful. She already wore a training bra, she had long chestnut hear and had a very pretty face.” Thank you, Fred” “you’re welcome Jennie. Do you know how children are made?” “Mum and Dad talked about it, but I think it’s dirty, a penis and a vagina? What if he pissed inside me?” “That won’t happen, Jennie. You see...” the best he could to a 12-year-old, he explained about the prostate. “Now I understand. You know, this talk made me feel strange.” “Strange?” Frederic wasn’t surprised at all, he had just given her a simple urge to be extremely horny and obey his wishes.” Yes, my vag- cunt is wet and my nipples are poking in my bra.” “You’re not feeling strange, you’re just horny. That means you are ready to heave sex.”

“Are you ready to have sex too?” “Yes, my cock is hard.”

“Please have sex with me.” “What about your mother?” “Screw her, fuck me, fuck your little whore, fuck me lame” Frederic’s cock could explode when he heard her talk dirty like that. He used telekinesis to rip off her clothes while he got out of his. He pushed her to the ground and positioned his 15 centimeters at her pussy. “This is going to hurt.” “I don’t care. Fuck your whore!”

At that point, he jabbed past her virginity inside her. Jennifer came on the spot. He continued pumping inside her. It took him 25 seconds to come. He pulled out at ordered her to suck him clean. She started by gently pushing her tongue against his cock. It jerked. She giggled at the resulted and took the head in her mound, sucking like a cock addict. She then took the entire length in her mouth, allowing it to slip in her throat. She did that again and again. Frederic was in heaven. He gently pulled out just before he came, and turned her on all fours, her beautiful ass sticking out. “I’m going to put it up your ass and it’s going to hurt. A lot” “Buttfuck me, Fred, please!” Frederic pressed at the entrance and felt it loosen up. As his head popped inside, she let out a little scream. Frederic, wanting her to scream more, fucked his cock completely up her ass. She did scream. He pulled out, almost completely, and fucked her again, and again. Every time she screamed, but it became more and more of pleasure in staid of pain. He climaxed inside her ass, and she cam with him.

Frederic hurried into his clothes and telepathically ordered Jennifer’s mother to come by. As she saw her daughter in a puddle of cum, she became hysterical. Frederic, hiding in the bushes, made Lori, Jennifer’s mother, very aroused. He overdid it and she came again and again, 3 times in a row. Jennifer, noticing this, slid under her mother’s skirt and sucked on her pussy, holding her panties aside. Lori pushed her daughter’s face harder at her cunt, wiggling her ass in the process. Frederic couldn’t stand it anymore, pushed her skirt up and penetrated that lovely ass of her. She screamed and cried as he slowly fucked her ass. She tried to get away, but for some reason, her body didn’t respond. Al she could do was stand there and let her cunt get raped by her daughter and her ass by an unknown man. At the same time she got these strange feelings of pleasure, as she realized this was incest and pedophilia and she was enjoying herself. Her top got moved up, her bra got moved down and between those 2 come her naked breasts. Lori felt the man grabbing them and holding them tight. Very tight. Because of the pleasure of her ass, her cunt and her breasts being molested at the same time, she came. It was one of the best she ever had. No, not one of the best, but the best of her entire life. The waves of her orgasm in her ass sent Frederic over the edge for the third time that day and although he could recuperate very fast, due to his age, he was spent. “Must be these new powers,” he thought, “I’ve been tired since I got the stone.”

A few days later, Frederic had succeeded in fucking, screwing and abusing almost everybody who could interest him. By this time, his powers had developed even more. Frederic could feel himself getting more rested (he slept almost 16 hours a day) and more powerful. He was snoozing under one of trees, when he heard “Hey, don’t sleep now! Wake up!” Frederic was startled. He slowly got up and said “wa... who ... is there?” “It’s me, the stone. Congratulations. Because of your increasing abilities, you have awakened me out of my 5000 year sleep.”

“How come?” Frederic asked. Immediately the reply came” a normal human couldn’t, but because of you already had some basic talent about psionic power, you have developed very far indeed, and I think you can develop even further, under my guidance.”

“Cool, a teacher” Frederic thought. “OK, where do we start?”

“We’ll begin with defense.”

For the next few weeks, until they got rescued, Frederic practiced with the stone. Like it predicted, he developed highly, and very fast, even the stone had to admit that. Frederic learned how to subtle manipulate someone into thinking it was one of their ideas, instead of his, and feeling “I don’t want to do this, but I can’t control myself.”

His telekinesis became very powerful too. He could generate enough power to move a whole mountain, or make a vulcano erupt. He also had a very slight ability to influence the weather. Like making it rain less, or sometimes even stopping it, or hide the sun behind a very light cloud, so he couldn’t do anything heavy. Yet. The stone then told him more about the other 2 stones. It told Frederic about the ability of healing, even replacing a head chopped off, or replacing cut off or destroyed body parts. It told him about the green stone, which wielded the power to ‘enhance’ his own body, making the bones practically unbreakable, and his muscles 100 times stronger than any man who ever lived. His reflexes would also enhance, reacting faster than a computer.

At home, Frederic hid the stone in his room. He had just finished as his sister walked in. Barbara was 18, had long, blonde hair and had the most beautiful blue eyes someone had ever seen.

Frederic was startled. “what are you doing little bro” he hated that. She always made him feel less than her, because he was a brainiac, never thinking about anything but school. But this time it would be different. “Barbs, you are to listen to me. You will do as I tell you.” This got a nod from his sister. “Remove your bra, without removing you other clothes.” Barbara reached behind her and, with great skill, peeled open her bra and pulled it out of her dress. “now, remove your panties.” Barbara pulled her panties from under her dress. “get on your hands and knees” she nodded, and moved into the desired position. At this point, he used his powers like the stone had thought him. He shaped the ‘field’ of telekinetic energy into a Y shaped dildo. After remodeling it a bit, he pushed it into his sister’s ass and cunt at the same time. She grunted, begging him to fuck her. He was happy to comply. He let the dildo do his work and moved in front of his sister. Frederic yanked out his dick and shoved in her mouth, fucking her throat. Barbara was having the time of her life; she got fucked in all three holes and it was her own brother who was fucking her mouth and throat. Barbara licked Frederic’s manhood with all she could master, like it was one of the most valuable and most precious things ever shoved in her mouth. When he tunneled the feelings from the ‘dildo’ to his mind, he instantly came, and came, and came for over a minute he was pushing fluids down his sister’s throat. This feeling made her came too, at the same time the dildo in her ass and cunt erupted in pulsing vibration of pleasure.

To be continued...