The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stone of the phalanx—chapter 2

Frederic was lying in bed. His cock was rock hard, and he knew just the person to help him solve it.

“I’ve never tried controlling people at a distance,” he thought. Frederic pressed his powers, and yes, finally, the telepathic control went though the wall, into his sister’s bedroom.

Barbara was sleeping soundly when she woke up with the incredible urge to fuck her brother. She has gotten used to this. It’s been 3 weeks since Frederic got his powers. All this time, he managed to smuggle the Stone with him wherever he went. Meanwhile, Barbara was getting hotter by the minute. She quietly stood up, went to her bedroom door and slid through the hall like a ghost, completely silent. This was another trick Frederic had learned from the blue Stone, he could use his telekinetic powers to ‘bend’ both light and sound waves, making people invisible or silently. Barbara gently opened Frederic’s door and slid inside. Immediately, she tore off her clothes and jumped on him, brutally fucking him. He was in heaven as his cock was sliding in and out of her hot pussy at a hellish tempo. He grabbed her breasts and started kneading them. This sent her over the edge; she climaxed, releasing enormous quantities of female fluids all over his body. This was were Frederic was waiting for. He turned them around, so that she was on her back, and he was on top, between her legs. He teased her, rubbing his cock around her pussy, but never touching her clit. Finally, he couldn’t stand it anymore. He pushed inside her and fucked her brains out. She climaxed 5 or 6 times before he did, and they where both so tired, they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

“You have released all the powers of the blue Stone, Frederic.” It was a couple of days before he went to the final year of college. This year, he would graduate at three subjects at the same time. (I already told you, he’s a genius). Although he will only be 16 at the time, he shall already have a PHD in nuclear physics, quantum physics and astrophysics. “So, I have reached the limit?”

“No, you haven’t. Your powers will grow stronger and stronger, every time you use them, but you will no longer discover new powers. The only option is to get my 2 brothers, the red and green Stone.”

“Where will I find them?” “Put me on the world map, and my tip will point to the exact location of the Stone you concentrate on. It’s the most difficult thing you have done so far, but it is worth it. You will be granted new powers, but your existing powers will be amplified, along with the new ones. You see, each Stone grants specific powers, but each Stone amplifies the powers of the other Stones.”

“I get it. OK, let’s go find the other Stones. What do they do?” Frederic never was very concerned about the future, so he had neglected to write down the message on the wall in the cave where he found the blue Stone.

“The red Stone will grant you the power of instant healing on your body and the power to accelerate healing on other bodies, if you want to. It will also give you total control over fire and water, this being 2 of the 4 primary elements of creation. It will also give you the ability to ‘download’ information from any living creature, both plants, animals as humans. The green Stone grants the power over bodies, so you can reshape your, and everybody else’s body. You can make any changes you like, like give an extra couple of arms to a human, or make your bones unbreakable. It will give you total control over air and earth, being the other 2 elements of creation. It will also give you the power over the weather, and you will be able to use 100% of your brain, amplifying your powers even more, as the powers of the Stones are also possible with the human brain, but are simply forgotten.”

“I guess we’ll go after the green one first.” Frederic got up from the grass and went inside. He carefully avoided Barbara. His sister had changed into a nymphomaniac. He got a fairly large map of the world, and laid the Stone on it. He then concentrated on the green Stone. He shifted his concentration to the blue Stone, ordering it to point to the green Stone. Hour after hour slid by, but Frederic’s concentration was fierce and absolute. Finally, after 2 3/4 of an hour, the blue Stone pointed at the ... NORTH POLE! Frederic was startled. “How am I going to get there?” of course, he would use telekinesis. He would bend the light, make himself invisible and fly at mach 2 to the North Pole. He had instructed an army base to measure his speed, it came out at mach 2,5. He readied himself, wearing warm clothing and went to his back yard. He made himself invisible and lifted off. It took him a long time to get to the exact location, but finally, he found the cave, being hid under a thick layer of ice. With one firm blow of a brick wall, the ice broke.

This cave was identical to the one on the Island, except for the temperature. Frederic searched the walls for any kind of writing, but he found nothing. The blue Stone in his hand started pulsing. “What is it?” he asked. “I’m nearing my brother.” Frederic slid down further and further, but there was still no sign of writing. Soon, it was to dark to see anything, except for the bluish light, pulsing from the Stone. Again, after 15 minutes, he found the green Stone. Then, before he could grab it, something strange happened. The blue Stone pulled itself from Frederic’s hand and the green Stone pulled itself from the ground. They flew towards each other. They started circling around a common point, coming closer and closer which each completed circle. Finally, the wonder happened. They touched sideways, ‘docking’ together, producing the PURPLE Stone. They, or better it, flew back towards Frederic. Immediately, he fell a rush of power flowing through his body. “How shall I call you?” he asked mentally. No response came. Frederic was disappointed. “Now I have to go through the same process as with the blue Stone” he thought. But just then, came the response, 2 voices in harmony “We are the purple Stone of the phalanx. We are reunited after millennia of separation. We are grateful. We will guide you through the process of learning about your new abilities.”

“Thank God” Frederic thought, I’m going to have help. Outside, he set course for home, but while he was invisible and flying, he fell it was faster then when he was making the trip with only the blue Stone. The purple Stone responded to his thoughts: “because of our joining, the power of your already found abilities has been multiplied with a factor 4. Your current speed is mach 8.”

“Currently? Do you mean I can go even faster?” “Yes, but only when using extreme caution. Your speed can be so high, that you will disintegrate from the heat and the resistance of the air.”

“How fast can I go?” “You can maintain mach 12 to 13 for about 5 minutes. Your maximum would be about mach 20, but when you go that fast, you no longer have time to decelerate to a safe speed.”

“Cool.” Frederic thought. Now he could outrun even the fastest airplane in existence.

Finally, he arrived home. From the moment he got in, he got a strange feeling, like there was something wrong. He scanned the house, but there was no one here. He was puzzled. “What is wrong with this picture?” he thought. Immediately, he received an answer. From the garden! The flowers told him they had seen a couple of men, dressed in black, pulling his sister out of the house and into a car. Frederic was desperate. Not only had he lost his parent 2 years ago in a car accident, now he had lost his sister as well! “Master, you do not have complete use over your powers yet. In order to get your sister, we can try to download the required knowledge and skills directly into your brain. This might have 1 side effect: your personality might change.”

“I don’t have a choice. Begin the procedure.” “OK. Lie in your bed, close your eyes and let us do the rest.”

Frederic went into the house, lied down and closed his eyes. Immediately, he felt sick, sicker than he had ever felt before. After 2 hours of this, the pain and sickness disappeared. He now felt he had everything under control. He flew out of the house, adjusted his eyes and followed the trail left behind by the car. He made himself invisible, and chased them at mach 18. It took him 20 minutes before he touched down. The stones had warned him about flying to fast, but his uncontrollable anger kept him invulnerable. He put out the fire, located about everywhere his clothes were. He stepped up to the house and created a megaphone out of his telekinesis. He started shouting: “RELEASE MY SISTER OR FEEL THE ANGER OF THE PHALANX.” This wasn’t true, he didn’t have the last piece yet, but it never harmed to bluff, Frederic thought. Soon, 3 men appeared. Apparently, they were amused he came alone. Frederic lost his last bit of self-control and slammed his full power into the 3 men. They disintegrated in a vortex of bright blue color, as reality itself was destroyed. He walked further, but he felt a strange power emanating from the house, like it was a lost brother. Of course. The missing red Stone! The kidnapper has the missing Stone!

“You just wait until I get my hands on you” Frederic vowed. He pushed the door aside, and began to stride inside. He changed his body, not in appearance, but in strength, unbreakable bones, and 100% use of his brain. Instantly, he felt like he could take on the world. A useful concept, knowing he had to face the red Stone’s powers of water and fire, and instant healing.

A man leaped on him from behind. Frederic didn’t even have to use his powers, he simple pulled the man of him, and smashed him through the nearest wall, sending bricks flying around.

He walked further, feeling the intensity of the feeling increase. Finally, he stood before a big man, more then 2 meters tall, and twice the width of Frederic. “My God. The red Stone” Frederic thought. Immediately, the answer came “I am Razul, the ultimate human”

“Humanity can’t beat the phalanx” Frederic said aloud. Directly behind this message came reinforcement: enough power to move the empire State building. Razul flew back, through 3 walls and landed in the back yard. Immediately, Frederic stood above him, slowly lifted his arms, and directed all is powers towards the skies. He made all the weather elements come into conjunction. Within 5 minutes, Razul was healed, but he never got up. He crawled back, frightened to death. It was a frightening sight. The diminutive Frederic stood there, his arms erect, a black cloud forming above their heads. Straps of thunder and lightning illuminated the dark environment. Although it was high noon, it was dark. Completely dark. Razul regained some dignity, lifted his body half from the ground, and released a massive fireball, causing massive damage to Frederic’s body. Because of the enormous amounts of power flying through Frederic’s body, he survived. Razul hit the ground from astonishment. Then, Frederic was done. The might and fury of the weather, the earth and the skies were unleashed against Razul’s body. He died horribly, as ever last molecule of his body was exploding. Frederic’s bruised and beaten body fell to the ground, but not for long. The 3 Stones combined. They docked in an identical way as the blue and green Stone did. The White Stone of the phalanx released their powers at Frederic’s body. 3 voices in perfect harmony reached into his unconscious mind. “We are the phalanx. We are grateful. We will help you.”