The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If anyone has a good suggestion or something they particularly like or dislike, please e-mail them to me at

Thanks

The characters used in this story are the property of their respective companies or studios.

Stone of the Phalanx chapter 4

“Who are you?” Fromthefield asked, astonished by the immense amount of power he sensed radiating of the stranger.

“I am Q, from the Q continuum. The people who left the Stone here, are the Phalanx, a group which split from the continuum billions of years ago. They didn’t want to follow our rules, so we destroyed them. This is known as the Great Battle. It took us nearly 5 million years to track them down and kill them. The Phalanx where only interested in playing with life, so they created a number of races, for the purpose of playing with them, all around the galaxy. Apparently, they left the stones here in the hope of bringing the Phalanx back to life. This must never happen. So we will guide you. But remember the evil of the Phalanx lies dormant within you. If you choose to accept the powers, you will have to learn to control it. We, the Q, are ... well; you could describe us as Gods. We can control everything, life, death, matter, antimatter, etc. after you accept the responsibility as a Phalanx I will personally train and guide you. Do you have any more questions, Frederic?”

“How do you know my name?”

“The Q know everything. As I told you before, we are Gods, remember”

“That training, how will it go?”

“It will be conducted whenever you want it, but the less you train per day, the longer it will take. The training will be modified by you progress, so you will never fall behind, or run ahead. If you train 5 hours a day, the training will take about 10 weeks. The last day will be an introduction of the Q-continuum, where we live. It will be an enriching or maybe frightening experience. You will be a class 7 or 8 Q by the end of your training.”

“What class are you?”

“I am a class 11 Q, which indicates I have complete control over everything and I generate power of 50 thousand black holes per minute. This is enough to know everything and control everything within the limits of a galaxy.”

“Wow! That is some power!”

“Not much in comparison to a class 12 Q, who can do the same within this universe.”

“How much weaker will I be?”

“A class 8 Q can generate enough power to act within radius of approximately 100 to 150 light years.”

“That will be enough, I think. When can we begin?”

“As I told you, whenever you want, but you might want to get a subject to test your new skills on.”

School would start again in a few days, so Frederic thought that he could get as much subjects there as he wanted. Q apparently tried to read his thoughts. Instinctively, Frederic raised a shield and at that same time, Q frowned. Immediately, Frederic felt a burning sensation in his head. He pumped more energy to his shield. The burning stopped as Q stopped trying.

“What was that?”

“I tried to read your mind. Because of your shield, I tried harder, but in the end, your shield was more powerful than I imagined so I stopped. Normally, you would not even know I tried to read your mind, because of my strong skills. It seems that you are more powerful then we anticipated, so I will have to talk to my fellow Q. I will return in a few days.”

A bright white flash and gone was Q, leaving a puzzled Frederic.

A few days later the college year started. Frederic saw his friend from last year again, Daphnix, a guy from the other side of the country. Daphnix was a genius, like Frederic, and was about is age. Daphnix would graduate at the end of the year in computer science, mathematics and engineered biology. After talking a few minutes about their vacations, Frederic took him to a private spot of the park behind the main building.

“Daphnix, I have to tell you something. This vacation, I got in a plain crash and on some weird island, I found a stone. It gave me these groovy powers. I can control everybody, make myself invisible and heal every wound. I can do anything I would possibly want!”

Of course, Daphnix didn’t believe him. “Sure, sure. I have to believe that?”

“See that girl over there, that Asian girl?”

“Yeah, so?” Daphnix didn’t want to continue on this subject.

“Watch” Immediately, the girl came right to them, dropped to her knees, unzipped Daphnix’s fly and took his dick.

Daphnix was astonished. This beautiful Asian girl was jerking of his dick! Frederic’s dick was rock hard, so he wanted some relief. He opened his own zipper and took his rock hard dick. He then lifted her skirt and pulled down her wet panties. “She’s really turned on, damn I’m good at this!” Frederic thought. He pushed his cock inside the dripping pussy. He then got the surprise of his life. She was still a virgin! The girl twisted around and gave a look of total surprise, quickly turning into something that remotely resembled anger. She stopped jerking of Daphnix and turned towards Frederic, letting his cock slide out of her love tunnel. Frederic quickly restored his control over her. Frederic didn’t want to make her do anything against her will, because all else he still was a good guy, so she got up, dressed herself properly and left. The 2 boys quickly dressed and regained some dignity.

“Tell me, how did you do that?”

“Told you, I have special powers.”

“Ok, I believe you. We can have some really great times with those!”

“Yeah, and I have somebody who is going to teach me, and they will increase even more. I could rule this country if I wanted to!”

“Cool!” Daphne shouted. “So, what about a new test?”

“Sure, what do you have in mind? But, I won’t make anybody do anything they wouldn’t do under normal circumstances. I will only ‘encourage’ people into doing something. I could easily have fucked that girl, but I didn’t because she really didn’t want it. Strange, apparently, sucking cock she did do.”

“Ok, can you control matter as well?”

“Yep, sure can.”

“You can make anything you want?”

“Yep” Frederic responded proudly.

“How about a car, something like KITT from knight rider?”

“Haven’t tried anything like that before, but what the hell! Let’s give it a shot. My classes start in 30 minutes. Yours?”

“One hour. We have plenty of time. If this stunt works.”

“Let’s go to my place. Grab on.” Daphnix, surprised, grabbed on to the back of Frederic. He was even more surprised when they lifted off!

At a slow pace of mach 4 they flew to Frederic’s place. They made a soft landing in his back yard. The two boys walked to the road.

“Let’s give it a shot.” Frederic said. He focused on his knowledge from Knight Rider. He was very surprised when he found out that, for some reason, he even knew the serial number of every part that was ever used in the show! He then began with the matter replication. In less then 4 seconds, KITT was standing ready on Frederic’s driveway.

“Cool, it worked! Daphnix shouted in a mix of astonishment, surprise and enthusiasm.

Frederic opened the door to the driver’s side and got inside. Next surprise. KITT responded “Hello Frederic. I am the knight Industries Two Thousand. How may I help you?”

By now, Daphnix had joined him and he just heard the Two Thousand part. “Cool, he talks, just like the real one!”

“It’s great isn’t it? Now, let’s burn some rubber! KITT, set course for my college. Maximum speed, use every way possible.”

The car didn’t respond, but just engaged auto driving and some other features.

“Hit turbo boost, Frederic.”

After complying, they where back at the college in less then 10 minutes, just in time for Frederic’s classes. He instructed KITT to take good care of Daphnix and giving him everything he wants. He then walked of to class.

The entire day, Frederic had trouble focussing on the classes. Quantum mechanics and maths weren’t as appealing as they used to be. When finally, the day was over, he got to a secluded spot to take off. Daphnix finished the same time and joined him.

“How was it, Daphnix?” Frederic asked.

“Great! Now, I have a new idea. If you’re up to it.”

Frederic got the weird feeling this is a test. He decided to surprise his friend. In less then 1 second he knew the next thing Daphnix wanted. The NASA supercomputer!

“Why, what can you do with the NASA supercomputer? Let me get you something far better then that piece of junk.”

Daphnix got pale. He got very pale indeed. “How do you know that?”

“I can read minds for something, can I? Don’t worry, I will never do that again. It’s just a little bit of showing off.”

“OK, but next time I will have to hurt you.”

“Daphnix, don’t start. If I can destroy a man with super powers, I can do the same to you. But for now, let’s get to my place. Where’s KITT?”

“On the parking lot, Frederic. Say, you didn’t mean that part about killing me, did you?”

“No way, it’s not economic to kill my only friend.”

After a 15-minute drive, they got to Frederic’s place. “Now, what do you have in mind?” Daphnix asked.

“You watch Star Trek, do you? And you know the Enterprise-D, huh? Well, watch this.”

Frederic lifted his arms horizontally. He had already found out that turning his hands towards the place his powers must be he could more easily do things. After a few brief seconds, there it was, a runabout.

“Hey, you said the Enterprise-D. No fair!”

“Don’t you think creating a ship the size of the Enterprise wouldn’t go unnoticed?”

“Yes, but...”

“Then hop in, I’ll create the Enterprise behind the moon, so it can watch the earth, and us, without being detected by this backwards race.”

After a brief trip of 5 minutes, the runabout Frederic reached the far side of the moon. All of a sudden, there she was. The Enterprise.

“Enterprise, prepare for docking.” “Acknowledged” a female voice responded.

“Boy, do I know that voice well.” Daphnix said. “yep, and it’s all ours, captain.”

In a flash, both boys were in Starfleet uniform. Frederic had admiral’s pips on his collar, and Daphnix had captain’s pips.

“Welcome on board Admiral Fromthefield and Captain Smith” the female computer voice responded.

“Transport us directly to the bridge.”

They materialized in the center of the bridge, in front of the main viewscreen. Frederic sat down in the command chair, while Daphnix sat next to him, in the chair for the second officer.