The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If anyone has any suggestions for the continuation of this story, please e-mail them to me. My goal is to go on as long as possible, without completely ‘milking out’ the story. So, if you have any suggestions, ranging from suggestions to language mistakes, please e-mail me at Thanks

All characters are the property of their respective companies.

Stone of the Phalanx

Chapter 5—Frederic begins the training.

It has been 2 days since Frederic and Daphnix where the commanding officers on the USS Enterprise-d.

The power that came with such control was difficult to manage, especially for Daphnix, who wasn’t used to such kind of power.

It was immediately after they had settled in on board the Enterprise that they decided to play guardian angel for earth. So they watched both the Earth and deep space for objects that may threaten the Earth and it’s inhabitants. Both boys where sitting on the bridge, as usual spying on the Earth beneath them, and using the Enterprise’s advanced sensors to ‘watch’ celebrities. This was something Frederic had stumbled upon while going through the sensor records.

“So, when is this Q fellow going to come?” Daphnix asked his friend.

“I don’t know. He said in a couple of days. It has been a week now, and I haven’t heard from him since.”

“Maybe he has...” Daphnix never had the time to finish his sentence. A bright white flash interrupted him.

“So Q, you decided to look me up?”

Q looked around on the bridge mumbling “Nice, very nice”

“You impressed, Q?”

“Very well done, Phalanx. Now, are you ready for your training?”

“Yep, sure am. I even have a subject. Let’s get to Earth and collect him.”

“Ah, you aren’t using your friend here. OK, fine by me.”

“Can Daphnix come along? He won’t get in the way.” Daphnix was thrilled. He might come along to watch this!

“Not on your first lesson, Phalanx. You will have to create a planet to practice on, and creating a breathable atmosphere will be too difficult for you at this stage, I think. Now, for your first lesson, you won’t require the services of your subject.”

“OK. See you in a while, Daphnix.”

“Later.” Daphnix barely had the time to mutter before they disappeared.

Q and Frederic materialized somewhere in outer space.

“What came up in the continuum?”

“I will continue to train you. We will re evaluate when you have completed your training. Now, create a planet. Size doesn’t matter, but you should consider giving it a solid surface, as we will conduct our training here. You don’t have to bother on creating an atmosphere, since you no longer require air, as you no longer need water, food or sleep.”

“You’re the boss, Q”

Frederic concentrated on creating a planet. It took him much longer then he anticipated. He needed much more power than he could ever imagine! “Strange, creating the enterprise was much easier than this.” Frederic thought.

At last, there it was, a planet about the size of Earth, but colored completely brown in stead of the blue from Earth.

“That went very well, Phalanx. Again, you are better then we anticipated. We thought a planet the size of your moon would do, but instead, you went off and create a planet the size of Earth!”

Q was definitely impressed with Frederic’s actions. The amazement dripped from his words.

Frederic was happy his mentor was impressed. But, if creating a planet was so hard, what would an atmosphere take? Frederic didn’t know the answer to that question.

“Come now, I will train you in martial arts.” Q said.

“Martial arts? But I can kill anyone with a single thought! Why would I need martial arts?”

“Not that kind of martial arts. The sort I’m talking about uses your power, much like the martial artists on your planet use their bodies, you will learn how to use your body and your power to their fullest content. As you grow better, your powers will increase exponentially, both in range and strength, now let’s begin.”

Daphnix was bored to death. “Having the Enterprise is no fun if you can’t use the power” Daphnix thought. “But, wait, I have it!”

He ran of the bridge into the turbolift. “Holodeck3” he said.

Arriving at his destination, he paused for a moment, unsure what to do next.

“Empty holodeck” he said at last.

You may enter

The 2 large doors whooshed open. As soon as Daphnix was inside, the doors closed, and the yellow holodeck grid surrounded him.

“Computer, do you have enough information to create a natural representation of a late 20th century actress named Teri Hatcher?”

“There is a 95% match on that character.”

“Good. Create her. Clothing...” Daphnix thought for a few seconds “leather panties and bra. Freeze program until I give the order to resume.”

Acknowledged.

The figure of Teri appeared, dressed exactly as he had described. But it wasn’t enough. Daphnix wanted some more fun. “Computer, create a natural representation of Gillian Anderson and a computer character named Lara Croft. Some clothing”

Three short bleeps, and Daphnix’ whishes where granted.

“Computer, put them in a high state of arousal.”

The character of Lara Croft can not be put in a high state of arousal. Insufficient data.

“Computer, access medical database on female arousal and use that knowledge on Lara Croft. Her mental state is highly suggestible.”

Character of Lara Croft is in a high state of arousal as stated by user.

“Computer, save program as Daphnix-One. Maximal security, authorization Daphnix Omega five.”

Program saved

“Resume program”

As soon as the program started, the three women stared at each other, disorientated.

“Computer, use bridge as background and resave file.”

The bridge appeared, making the three gorgeous women even more disorientated.

“Why don’t you women get out of those leather tops?” Daphnix asked in his most suggestible voice. Lara immediately complied, but the 2 other where more difficult to persuade. Even in their high states of arousal, they didn’t want to give in to a stranger. Daphnix made a whip materialize in his hands. He tickled Teri’s leather covered pussy with it. She tried to grab it, but Daphnix was to fast. “Naughty girl” he said and made the whip crack at her breasts. She screamed and grabbed them. Gillian had followed what happened and decided it was best to comply before she got the same. “After all, he was cute” she thought.

At the same time, Teri still wasn’t impressed. She dared Daphnix to do it again.

“No, I know something better. Computer, change to medieval torture chamber. Teri Hatcher character is bound on torture table, Gillian and Lara characters are on a bed in the next room, Gillian in pounding a strap-on dildo in Lara’s cunt.”

Three bleeps and the decor changed. Daphnix could clearly hear the cries of ecstasy coming from the next room. Teri Hatcher was bound helpless on the torture table, shaped like the letter X, her pussy clearly accessible through her leather panties. She was screaming and tugging at her bounds.

“This is going to hurt you more than it will hurt me, sweetie” Daphnix said. He then pulled out a massive tree branch. “This computer thinks of everything.” Daphnix thought. The branch was shaped exactly like it should be, thick, long and without leaves. It was not shaped in a straight line, but had a lot of bends in it.

“Computer, remove Teri’s panties”

The panties dematerialized. He gently pushed the branch against her clit. She moaned in agony.

Daphnix got mad, she didn’t respond like he wanted her to respond. He could just order the computer to make her act to his wishes, but that wouldn’t be fun. He decided to break her. The branch, 10 centimeters wide and 1 meter long got pushed hard at her opening, which was very slowly opening, to receive the branch. She lost her arousal a while ago, but the thought of that thing going into her made her horny again. Her fluids eased the path and the branch slid inside. Daphnix slowly fucked her silly with the branch, because of the bends, it stretched her pussy a lot further then a penis or dildo the same size would do.

After about 5 minutes, Teri was about to cum. Daphnix didn’t allow that, so her removed the branch and let her lye there, soaking in her own juices.

Red Alert! Red Alert! Intruder spotted! Ship of non-terran design has entered this solar system. All senior officers report to the bridge.

“Damned, can’t a guy have some fun around here?” Daphnix muttered. “Computer, save file and use maximum security.”

Three bleeps acknowledged Daphnix’s order.

Daphnix strode onto the bridge and dumped himself into the command chair. “On screen”

On the view screen a strange ship approached. Daphnix had never seen one of those designs before. “Open hailing frequencies” open.

“This is Captain Daphnix Smith of the USS Enterprise. Please identify yourself.”

Nothing happened. Then, all of a sudden, the ship fired. The Enterprise didn’t take damage, due to the fact that the shields were up. “Fire full spread of photon torpedoes and phasers. Time phasers on impact with torpedoes. Fire when ready.”

The Enterprise fired 10 photon torpedoes and unleashed its phasers against the strange ship.

“Damage on the alien?” negative. Hostel’s shields are down to 5%.

“Damn. Computer, transfer command to battlebridge. Set a course to the outer perimeter of the solar system. Maximum warp. Engage on my command.”

Daphnix jumped up from the chair and ran for the turbolift leading to the battlebridge. He jumped in the command chair and barked the order to engage.

“Computer, change course to alpha centauri C.” course altered. “Notify me when we leave our solar system.”

Daphnix got up and manned the tactical system. He launched another volley of torpedoes at the strange ship. This time, it took damage, on its front phaser banks.

We have left Earth’s solar system.

“Prepare for emergency high-warp saucer separation. 5 second countdown. Engage.”

Warning: emergency saucer separation, all non-essential personnel evacuate to saucer. This is NOT a drill.

The Enterprise broke in 2 pieces in its high warp flight. The stardrive section, now without the saucer, continued to the star nearest Earth, alpha centauri C. the hostile continued to shoot at the Enterprise, but Daphnix dodged the continuos volleys. Every now and then, he shot the strange ship, with only minor damage as a result. Meanwhile, the Enterprise took volley after volley of enemy fire, now that the aliens had analyzed and countered Daphnix’s moves. Suddenly, the bridge went dark, every station and every light fell out. Warning matter antimatter reactor failure. Core jettisoned in compliance to safety regulations. Fusion reactor failure due to hydrogen leak. Computer operating on emergency power only.

“Transfer emergency life support power to battlebrige life support only. Send a message to saucer section to rendezvous with us here. Acknowledged.

Daphnix went to a storage compartment and took out 2 phasers and a type-3 phaser rifle. After securing the 2 phasers to his belt and grabbing a tricorder to search for borders, he took the phaser rifle and waited for borders. They didn’t come. Daphnix’s concentration began to subside now that he didn’t have to think quickly. “Computer, ETA of the saucer section?”

Saucer will rendezvous with us in 2 hours.

“Damage report of the stardrive section?”

Unable to comply, internal sensors have been disabled.

“Dammed Frederic, where have you gotten me into?” he thought.

A bright white flash interrupted him. It was Frederic. " Daphnix, what have you done to my ship?”

“Trying to defend it against those bastards out there.”

“Just wait.” Suddenly, everything started working again. Saucer docking complete. Power has been restored and the ship is secured from low power emergency.

“There, that’s better.” He snapped his fingers, and they stood on the main bridge. “Computer, transfer command to main bridge and show hostile on screen.”

The ship appeared. Frederic was angry. He didn’t want to abuse his power. Like Q had said, they increased exponentially every hour they trained. He transported himself and Daphnix over to the hostel’s ship.

“Why have you fired on our ship?” Frederic asked. One of the aliens on the bridge had the stupid idea of attacking Frederic. He jumped at him, but instead of hitting him, he hit the wall behind him.

The man in command made a hand signal, stopping any further attempts. “We are Klingons. Your ship is no match for our Vor’cha attack cruiser. Surrender yourself.”

“Captain, if you make any more such threats, I will do the same to your ship as I did to that man there.” Frederic pointed to the Klingon who was rubbing his head, obviously in pain.

“I will let you leave, if you give me your word of honor that you will leave us alone, until I contact you.”

“No way!” the beefy Klingon Captain barked.

“Than you shall die!” Frederic shouted. Instantly, the two boys where back on the main bridge.

“Now, we lets have fun.”

A white globe flew from the torpedo tube, towards the Klingon ship. It disabled their shields and knocked their front weapons off-line. The second globe hit their port nacelle, making the ship limp dramatically to one side. “That is for attacking the Enterprise!” Frederic shouted. “And this is for saying no to a God!” Frederic was outrageous in anger. Two more globes hit the ship, one burning a hole in their hull and the other one disabling all their power centers.

Frederic teleported over to the ship to negotiate with the Klingons. He came back with good news: they accepted his terms.

“Frederic, I never saw you like that. What happened?”

“I don’t know, but ever since I got these powers, I loose my temper a lot easier. I guess it’s a side effect of knowing I can take on everybody and everything. I have to work on controlling that temper. Now, I have to get back to my training. Since I no longer need to sleep, eat or drink, I can work 24 hours a day. See you later, Daphnix.”

“Yea, see you later.” A snap of his fingers and Frederic was gone.

Daphnix watched the Klingons limp away at what he presumed was emergency power. He didn’t like the idea of letting them get away, but he didn’t have a choice. Frederic was too powerful to mess with, at least for now he didn’t have his temper under control.

For the next 2 weeks, it remained much the same routine. Daphnix would keep his ‘normal’ schedule of going to college and looking after the Enterprise. Frederic trained almost 23 hours a day, using that one hour to make sure everything was fine with his sister, KITT and the Enterprise. He no longer needed school, because he got the knowledge from his teacher’s minds, so he had much time to train. The training involved learning advanced martial arts, not only for his body but also for his powers. Q had him hit rocks behind him, only relying on the info from his powers. That was easy, but hitting a flying object, like an arrow or a bird was a lot harder when your eyes are covered. Q gradually had to admit that Frederic’s powers where a lot stronger then his.

Frederic also learned how to control his temper. Q showed him how to meditate, blocking out everything around him. After 2 weeks, the fun began. Frederic finally was allowed to bring Daphnix and his two subjects to Training, his special created planet.

His selected subjects were a boy and a girl from college. They never accepted Frederic nor Daphnix, and they where to two worst teasers from the entire college. Sandra was a nice looking blonde, with nice firm boobs and an ass to say ‘wow!’ at.

Peter was a dark-skinned man with short black hair. He was tall (1meter 95) and muscular.

Now, they both stood there locked up in a cage of lightning, yelling at Frederic to let them go.

Frederic and Daphnix where enjoying this. Q let them have fun and then decided to go on with the training. “Frederic, get Sandra here and hold her in a bound.”

Sandra appeared next to Frederic and Daphnix, who stepped out of the way, sitting down in a chair that was planted there by Frederic.

“Now, take of her clothes, but first, I want you to remove the inhibition of speech.”

Sandra immediately started to scream, but neither Frederic nor Q paid any attention to her pleas for mercy. Daphnix on the other hand, got a massive erection of seeing the beautiful blonde screaming and pleading for mercy. Suddenly, her blouse was pulled over her head, revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Then, she was lifted of the floor; her shoes and socks where removed. She was then dropped to the ground and her black skirt was pulled over her head. Her panties were left on. Then, a horrible scream made Daphnix almost come in his pants. Frederic had materialized a 30-centimeter long dildo inside her cunt. Daphnix could see how the dildo was being pulled out and pushed back inside Sandra’s cunt, extracting gasps of pain and ecstasy from her. Because of the size of the instrument, Sandra climaxed within 5 minutes, adding to her embarrassment of being stripped naked and being powerless to stop it.

Frederic removed her panties and the fake cock and held Sandra in place. “What now?” he inquired from Q. “I want you to alter her body at the genetic level. Don’t worry, if anything goes wrong I will rectify it.”

“What do I alter?” “Anything you like. Just make sure she doesn’t get complete use of her brain, since that will release powers which are inhibitors of restoring her to normal.”

Frederic thought for a few moments and decided to get a look at her gene pattern and see what he could do.

The training continued. Frederic successfully altered Sandra, making her stronger and smarter than any living human. He enlarged her breasts and her cunt. To test the latter, he asked the assistance of Daphnix. His friend eagerly complied. Frederic asked Daphnix to fuck Sandra, who he first made fall in love with Daphnix. Daphnix jumped out of his clothes and his 20-centimeter cock sprang at attention. Suddenly, Frederic enhanced it, making it grow to 50 centimeters without difficulty. Daphnix’s eyes grew large when he saw the alteration. He Walked over to Sandra and decided to tease her. “Do you want me to fuck you, bitch?” “Yes, please, fuck me with that cock of yours. Push it all inside me. Use me, rape me do anything to me, as long as I get your big cock inside my cunt.”

Daphnix got even harder as the beautiful blonde continued begging for his cock. He asked Frederic to release her, now that she was in love with him. This was granted. Daphnix ordered her to get down on her back and open her legs. He then got down and teased her pussy with his enlarged cock-head. After it touched her clit for the first time, she had a continuous orgasm for at least a couple of minutes. “Phew! She’s hot!” Daphnix yelled. He pushed his cock inside her, and it disappeared completely without any difficulty. Daphnix fucked her brains out for at least 10 minutes before Frederic asked him to halt for a moment, so he could enlarge Daphnix’s cock for an additional 20 centimeters. Daphnix continued his assault, but this time his cock-head was pushed inside her womb and touched the back of it.

Q decided that the exercise was successful. Now, it was Peter’s turn to get stripped, altered and fucked by Sandra, who now did everything Daphnix asked of her. The barrage of Daphnix’s thrusts had stripped her of her own free will and left her a willing sex-slave.

Daphnix grew tired, because of the act that he was still a normal human, with a gigantic 70-centimeter long cock but a normal human nonetheless.

Frederic got his friend home and took over the control of Sandra, with the promise she would be returned to Daphnix whenever he wanted her.

This training went on for another 8 weeks, with Daphnix using his cock on almost every girl in college and Frederic helping out whenever it was needed, for fighting off burglars, taking over a not willing girl in college or for defending the Enterprise; Frederic always helped his friend.

Finally, the last lesson was there.

“Today, we will not train, but I will show you the nicest spots in this Galaxy, or in other galaxies. First, we will begin in the Q-Continuum, where you will live if you want to.” Q told Frederic.

More to come in chapter 6.