The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All characters are the property of their companies.

If anyone has comments, suggestions or something else to tell me, e-mail me at

Thanks, and enjoy.

Stone of the Phalanx chapter 6—Frederic gets his goal in life.

“Are you ready?” Q asked Frederic.

“Yes, let’s go. The Continuum. Sounds endless.”

“It is. It is hard to explain without you having seen it. I will take you there, and once we are inside, you can ask any questions you like.”

“OK. I’m ready.”

Q raised his hand and ... they were inside the Continuum.

It was a strange experience. It was as if it was made of pure energy. Frederic also noticed that he hadn’t materialized a body. His life force was all that remained. He could interact with everything around him, but this quickly bored him. His tried searching for Q, or another Q. suddenly, he found a white glowing sphere. He made his force float towards it. At once, they connected. He felt a surge of power flow through him, along with knowledge. Frederic panicked. He wasn’t expecting this. He tried to yell, but without a body, he found that more than difficult. In one white flash, Frederic was standing on a road, with a gas station next to it. Next to Frederic, Q appeared. Frederic literally flew towards him. “What was that? What happened? What was that white sphere?”

“Calm down. You were in the Continuum as it really is. You made contact with a fellow Q, who was curious, but who didn’t know you would panic like that, and he sends his apologies for scaring you. That white sphere as you describe it, is his life force as you put it. When you made contact with it, your knowledge and experiences from your entire lives joined, making you receive his knowledge, and he receiving yours.”

“First I felt like I really came home or something, but later it felt ... confining. I tried to contact you, but I couldn’t find you. Than that other Q came and I approached him, I didn’t know what would happen.”

“You’re right, I should have told you. We are still in the Continuum, but I let you see it as this representation. Shall we go in again? This time, I will guide you.”

“OK.” Frederic’s voice trembled a little.

Thanks to the guidance of Q, Frederic slowly grew accustomed to making direct contact with other Q. because he was only part Q, and part Human, it was very difficult to see, hear and feel with only his powers. He was still used to using his body.

“Now, do you want to go on with our tour, or do you want to remain here for a while?”

“I think I’ll go on with the tour.” Frederic said.

In one flash, Frederic and Q reappeared in ‘normal’ space, just outside Training.

And, to Frederic’s delight, they had bodies again!

Q pointed his arms forward, and a small blue disc appeared, slowly growing in size. After maybe 2 to 3 seconds, Frederic could see it wasn’t a disc, but more of a tunnel, cutting through space and time. It took maybe half a minute, and the vortex was large enough for them to step through.

“Where are we?”

“At the same place, but in a parallel universe, where time is running faster than in your universe. We Q are the only ones who can really see what it is like in different universes. Do you see that ship?”

“Yes, I do. But... that’s the enterprise!”

“The real one, you know, Startrek? Well, meet Picard and consorts.”

They appeared on the main bridge, it was identical to the one Frederic had walked on so many times.

“Q! What are you doing here?” Picard said as they appeared. Then he noticed there was somebody with him.

“I want you to meet my protégé, Frederic. He is part human, and I am showing him around. You don’t mind do you, Jean-Luc?”

Frederic had to fight to keep his chuckle down. He had seen something like this on TV, but he had no idea it was that funny when he was on the other side.

Picard had no other choice but to say he didn’t mind, but Frederic could read he was annoyed, and something else was also there. Fear, fear for his ship and for what might come next.

Frederic knew Q knew the same thing, but he didn’t show. He liked the idea of Picard squirming around, fearing what Q might do to him. Frederic, on the other hand, was much more compassionate. He said “Don’t worry Captain, we won’t harm you or do anything. Q is just showing me around. You won’t harm them, do you Q?” the last was asked like a child which was asking whether Santa existed.

“I have never harmed them in any way!” Q shouted, pretending to be offended.

At that moment, Frederic noticed ... Deanna Troi. Was she looking nice today! She was wearing her sexy uniform, with a deep cut in front, showing the top part of her breasts. He mentally reached out for Q. “I would like to have a piece of her!” he sends. “Go ahead, give it a try. You have control over minds, something we Q do not have, or have lost long ago. But I would recommend you wouldn’t go at it immediately, since that will draw to much attention. Do it later, when she is alone in her quarters.” Came the response from Q. Frederic sends back that it was OK with him.

“Now, can I have a look around Captain?” Frederic asked, trying to be polite. “There is no stopping you, so go ahead.”

“Really Jean-Luc, you should try to be more friendly. My protégé has the curtsey of asking you, although he shouldn’t ask for anything, and all you do is snap at him.” Q said in a patronizing voice, like a parent giving a child a lecture.

“It’s alright Q,” Frederic said. He paced around the bridge, looking at the various stations, loading information from the different people as he went. “So Q, you have had fun with these people, huh?” he asked aloud. “Fun isn’t the right word. Encounters might be a better description. And yes, I have had them. It wasn’t fun because these people have no sense of humor!” Picard was getting paler as Q finished his response.

“Let’s have a look around the rest of the Enterprise in operation” Frederic said. He stepped into the turbolift, and Q appeared next to him. “Why don’t you use your transportation?” Q asked mentally. “I don’t like that. I like the old fashion way better. Besides, transportation makes me itch.”

After they completed the tour of the enterprise, and Frederic was properly introduced to Q’s ‘friends’, they went on with the tour of this galaxy. They appeared on OPS of space station Deep Space 9. Odo, who happened to be on the bridge, immediately tried to attack Q, but was refrained from doing that by Ben Sisko. “My good friend Captain Sisko,” Q began. “Stop it Q. what do you want this time?” “Nothing, I just wanted to introduce my protégé, Frederic.” Q gave the entire routine. After the tour of the station, Frederic promised to himself he would come back for Kira and Dax.

The next stop was the future of the universe they were currently in. They stopped on a starship named voyager. “Kathy!” Q greeted Captain Janeway. Frederic was giving Q the same look as all the others on the bridge, Janeway not included of course, “Kathy?". Again, same routine, Q introduced Frederic, the tour of the ship and so on. Frederic also noticed that Q and Janeway had a ‘special’ relationship. The other commanders had greeted him like he was total evil, but Janeway ofgreeted him as an old friend, almost like an ally. He would return for Kes and 7of9

After the tour of the starships, Q showed Frederic around in the different galaxies that he found interesting. Q taught Frederic how to create the vortex, to set a destination and how to make the destination random, making the trip all the more fun. They returned to Frederic’s home universe and he told Daphnix all about it.

Frederic returned to the Star trek universe with Daphnix by his side. They appeared inside Deana’s room. She wasn’t there yet. They didn’t have to wait long.

As soon as she was inside, Frederic sealed the door with the familiar Q-grid. He reached out for her mind, but her empathic abilities disrupted him a little. He finally got total access and she was now at his mercy. Daphnix had disrobed himself, his now back to ‘normal’ size 40 centimeters at attention. He grabbed the 2 sides of her uniform covering her breasts. He pulled the straps down, and her lovely tits bounced into view. The contact with air made the nipples hard, making an ideal target for Daphnix to begin. He sucked on one of them, while kneading, rubbing and pinching the other. Deana moaned in ecstasy as Frederic rubbed his now uncovered dick against her ass. She had suddenly realized that her uniform had disappeared. Frederic continued to stimulate her pleasure center of her brain. Frederic pulled her behind open, exposing her ass. In contrary to her well-stretched cunt, her ass had never been penetrated. Frederic pushed the head of his 30 centimeter long cock against her rectum. “yes, take my ass” she purred in enhanced ecstasy. Frederic eagerly complied. He pushed the head of his 10 centimeter wide cock against her ass. The hole was very, very tight and Frederic pushed with all his strength and Deana had a trashing orgasm as the head popped in her ass. The girl cum shot out of her cunt with a tremendous force, coating the carpet under her feet with a pool of wet, slimy cum. Frederic pushed deeper and Deana had continuos orgasms as his cock found his way down her bowels. Daphnix had meanwhile worked his way down to her cunt, licking it, and drinking her cum as it came pouring out. Frederic had established a rapid pace in her tight anus, and Daphnix had done the same in Deana’s cunt. She was trashing in multiple orgasms at a time. After half an hour, they switched places. Frederic was careful to stop them from cuming too much, so they wouldn’t get exhausted. This went on for another 5 minutes. Frederic then decided it was enough and he let them cum for the last time. As they withdrew, Deana fell to the ground, totally spent. She fell in a very deep and relaxing sleep, a sleep that had much comparison with a coma.

Frederic and Daphnix returned to their own universe. They had enough fun for the day, they decided. As Daphnix went to sleep, Frederic transported down to Earth. He decided to let his powers decide on the location, and snapped his fingers.

Frederic reappeared. He was a little disorientated. He looked around, forming an image of his surroundings. Suddenly, he found himself surrounded by guerrillas. He had gotten in the middle of a little Middle American country fighting from repression by the ‘government’. “Get down, with your hands behind your neck” they shouted in Spanish. Frederic replied in the same language “I am not of the government army, I do not intend to harm you in any way.” Of course, they didn’t believe him ... at first. With a little ‘encouragement’ of Frederic’s part, they decided he was not a threat. He walked with them towards their encampment, where Frederic had great success with his powers. He was the entertainer for tonight. One of the guerrilla’s favorite tricks was making flames appear out of thin air. But Frederic had only eyes for the wounded in the camp. He went to the tent where all the sick and wounded people were. The first person he saw was a man, more a boy actually, about 18 years old, who had the bad luck of stepping on a land mine, causing him to have lost his 2 legs, along with a ver dangerous wound in his abdomen. He was dying. Frederic sat down beside him and repaired the wound the boy’s abdomen. Then Frederic gave the boy both his legs back. “What’s your name, soldier?” Frederic asked in Spanish. “Paolo” the boy replied. “Thank you, signor. My life belongs to you. If you ever need help or anything, let me know. I will give my life for you.”

“Thank you, Paolo. But I don’t think that will be necessary. But, if there is anything, I will let you know.” The boy nodded and got up, testing his new legs. With one last grateful nod, he left the tent and went to tell anyone about what happened to him.

The second person he saw, was a woman. She had been caught in crossfire. She had 46 bullet wounds all over her body, none of them was lethal, but together, they had cost her a lethal amount of blood. Frederic repaired the wounds and replenished her blood supply. “Marina” was her reply to Frederic’s question about her name. She too swore an oath to help Frederic whenever he needed it.

Frederic helped over 50 guerrillas that night, and when he left the camp, the leader said that if he ever needed anything, he could always find his friends here to count on. Frederic nodded and said he would. He then snapped his fingers and transported back to the bridge.

“Damn” Frederic said. He was scratching himself all over. “I thought I got rid of this,” he said.

Frederic went to Daphnix’ cabin, finding his friend having breakfast. “And,” Frederic began, “what do you think about last night?” “Great!” Daphnix exclaimed. “I want to try something. I want to connect myself to you, creating a bound between us, making us share feelings, thoughts and experiences.”

“Ok, sounds like fun.” Daphnix responded.

They went to the holodeck. Frederic ordered two chairs, 2 meters apart. When they were seated, faces towards each other, Frederic ordered the holodeck to be black. Daphnix saw nothing, not even the chair were he was sitting on. Suddenly, he fell into a coma. Frederic didn’t understand it. he had entered his friends mind and began finding the centers he wanted to connect, as his friend lost consciousness. There was nothing he could do. In despair he cried inward “Powers, do anything to save him, anything, I give you carte blanche.”

A flash engulfed Daphnix and Frederic. As Daphnix reawakened he said, “I can’t feel you. What happened?” “I don’t know. I said my powers to save, no matter what the cost. Since then, I was unable to enter your mind, to see what happened.”

Daphnix suddenly got up, stretched his arms sideward and flames appeared behind him, going at least 5 meters into the ‘air’ of the Holodeck. “I, I, I cant make them stop!” Daphnix yelled hysterically.

Frederic stepped in, took over and stopped the flames. “Daphnix, I want you to lower your mental shield, allowing me entrance.”

“How?”

“Just think of it.”

Frederic felt his obstruction was being removed. He didn’t have to look very long. Daphnix’ brain had evolved. Big time. “Daphnix, you have 100% use over your brain. ”

“Meaning what?”

“You have almost the same powers I do, except matter/anti matter control, inter dimensional travel, transport and control over living tissue and heightened awareness. That’s about it, I think. Do you want to keep the powers, meaning you have to learn how to refrain from using them to do harm to other living beings.”

“Or, I could give them up, meaning I will have to stay the same plain guy? No thank you, I’ll keep them.”

“Good, then I will teach you.”

“Fine by me.”