The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

This is only my fourth ever attempt at writing a story, and my first for this site. Obviously, it contains MC, as well as graphic incest, MF and FF sex, some mild humiliation and non-consensual sex, and an (implied) underage character—but it’s still a lot ‘tamer’ than many of the stories here! I also didn’t waste much time worrying about the ‘mechanics’ of the main characters ability—he simply CAN. Please, if you’re under 18 this isn’t for you...come back in a few weeks/months/years ok? I’d love to hear comments——and if I get any positive responses maybe I’ll try to write another one.

STONEFISH

CH. 1

‘Shit,’ I thought as I threw my hamburger wrapper in the trash and walked out of the food court. Second day in this boring mall, now it’s afternoon and STILL no luck!’

I rolled my eyes as another trio strolled past. The daughters were right-young and cute, and their were two of them-but the mom was a lard ass. Oh well...

I went wandering around yet again, past the clothing stores for teens and into the music store. I gazed at three giggling high school girls and considered settling for them, when I saw exactly what I’d been waiting for out of the corner of my eye.

Mom-about 40 but still trim and sexy, with two very pretty daughters about high-school age.

Quickly, I started following them, admiring their cute butts as I slipped unobtrusively into Momma’s mind. Five minutes later I had gone through all three of their brains. They were perfect. Mom was 38 and still very sexual. Big sis Tanya had just turned 19 the month before and had only had sex with two boys-something Mom knew nothing about. Tanya had never given head or been licked. Baby sis Tammy had done almost nothing sexual yet in her life. The farthest she had ever gone was letting some boy squeeze her little nubs through her T-shirt and bra one time. She’d never even had an orgasm! Oh yea...and it was just the three of them in their big house in the suburbs. Daddy was long gone...nothing but a few memories and a check in the mailbox every two weeks. I grinned. Patience always pays off, and I’m as patient as a stonefish.

That’s how all this stuff started. When I was 13, on a family vacation, I stepped on a poisonous stonefish and almost died. By the time they got me to the hospital, my fever was so high the doctors packed me in ice out of sheer desperation. For three days it was touch-and-go, as my body fought the venom and the effects of the fever.

And when I finally woke up, I could read minds, influence minds, and (with a little practice) take total control of people’s minds and alter them in any way that I chose.

Sadly, in the twenty years since then, simply using my powers for sex has grown dull. I’ve ‘branched out’ into humiliation, degradation, fear, etc.—hence Mom and her two innocent daughters.

(Don’t get me wrong or think I’m a TOTAL pig. I have done an awful lot of good over the last two decades as well. I’ve turned mean people nice, stingy people into generous givers, given sad and shy people confidence and self esteem, and I’ve done quite a few other good deeds. This just isn’t the forum to discuss all that!)

I stopped just looking around the trio’s mind, and began changing things. First, I pushed through some mild sexual arousal on the two girls. Then I concentrated on Mom. Suddenly she felt out of breath. I heard her gasp to Tanya that she needed a bench. They sat down while Tammy stared into a shoe store through the display window.

I walked past, then turned around quickly and flopped down casually on the bench very close to Tanya. She looked at me like I was crazy, then turned up her nose and turned her head away, and I admired the way her lovely long brunette hair bounced around. My smile grew wider as I noticed her little nipples poking through her thin T-shirt and bra. There’s always a moment of anxiety when I first make myself known. It was good to know that my powers were still flawless!

“Hi Tanya,” I said casually, and as she spun her head back to me I looked past her and said “Hi Mom,” and hit her mother with everything I had. In seconds, Mom was mine. Her eyes looked a little glazed, and her lips were a little slack, but if I so wished she could act perfectly normally. On the other hand, she was also completely, unquestioningly devoted to me. If I told her to go jump in front of a speeding truck, she would—that’s why I always had to be very careful what I said to anyone under my control! “That’s your other daughter over there right?” I said, and sent Tammy the command to keep looking at the shoes. Mom nodded.

“What’s her name?”

“Tammy” came the perfectly normal but very flat and toneless reply. Tanya looked to her mom, her brows knitting as she began to get confused. I took control of Tanya to the point that she couldn’t speak above a whisper, or get up off our bench, and leaned past her, looking towards Tammy but speaking to Mom.

“Tammy has a very nice ass.” I said matter-of-fact.

Tanya gasped (quietly) and jerked backwards almost as if she’d been slapped, but Mom only nodded. Her mouth had reformed itself into a totally contented, blissful smile. She knew now that she was with her Master (me) and that she was pleasing me, and that was all that mattered to her in the world! “And your other daughter...Tanya here...has surprisingly big hot tits for 19.” I continued.

Again, Mom nodded at me while Tanya turned red in embarrassement, squirming a bit as she fought against my control. I gave her a pitying smile.

“What...what...” she started, and then stopped, fresh confusion on her face. “What did you do to me?” she finally whispered. “I can barely talk. I’m yelling right now!”

A tear trickled down her cheek, and I grinned a predator’s grin, patting her on the knee in mock-sympathy.

“Very little, compared to what I am going to do to you. Mom, call Tammy over. You feel fine now, and we’re going home.”

She called the younger girl over, and as Tammy approached I grabbed her mentally just as I had her sister. They were little more than puppets now. Their minds worked perfectly, but I had control over their bodies, and I nodded to Mom.

“Lead the way,” I commanded gently, bringing the girls along. No one watching would ever have guessed to look at us that their was anything at all unusual. We were a couple with their children, or maybe a group of friends, or...whatever. All the while that we walked, the girls desperately begged me to let them go, straining to force their voices to a whisper.

Finally, I had had enough. I leaned over&whispered to Tanya, “Be quiet and tell your sister to be quiet, or I’ll have to give you both a spanking-right here in the middle of the mall.” A little push with my brain ensured that she believed I was totally serious, and with a terrified expression she murmured in her little sister’s ear. Both the girls stopped talking.

We went out to the parking lot, following Mom to their mini-van. I put Mom in the driver’s seat and claimed shotgun. “Girls, get in back and buckle up.” I said, a perfect parody of domestic concern.

Once we were all in, I reached out to Mom, cupping her cheeks with both hands and staring deep into her eyes. Time to do some real work in that brain of hers!

I guess I should try to explain how this works. The best analogy I can come up with is, think of pouring a thick liquid on a pile of small rocks. The liquid coats everything, working it’s way between the rocks and into the cracks and crevices. That’s sort of how it feels to take someone’s mind. I can ‘cover everything,’ or I can just slip one thin tendril in, depending on how much I want to do. Something simple, like giving Mom an over-riding desire to adore and obey me, is very easy. What I was doing to the girls takes a bit more concentration. And what I was about to do to Mom was hard work! I overpowered the girls and essentially put them to ‘sleep,’ while I worked on their mother. I wanted to give her a new personality, but since I was going to change her back when I was done, I had to kind of build it off the old one.

It’s tough to explain how it works because there’s nothing visual about the process. I just think of what I want to do and ‘voila!’ I’m right where I need to be in the victim’s mind. It’s all instinct (although I have learned how to do things more quickly and efficiently over the years!)

It took about 5 minutes, but at last I let go of Mom and took a deep breath, sitting back in the seat. I had changed her into something like the cheerleader/glee clubber/teenybopper she used to be, only with a total emphasis on sex. She would be wildly enthusiastic about sex, love talking dirty, and it would all feed on each other in a loop-the more she talked, the hotter she’d get and the nastier her talking would get. And if someone started talking back to her...well just watch out!

Her eyes shone as she gazed at me with love and lust in her eyes, eagerly waiting my commands. I ‘woke’ the girls, leaving them silent and helpless, and Mom and I stared at them over the front seat.

“Mama,” I said. “Why don’t you tell your girls what we’re going to do when we get home?”

Her smile widened, and she even clapped her hands once. Her voice was all enthusiasm and sweetness, even if her words were vile.

“Girls, Master and I have decided it’s time the two of you learned all about sex!” she almost shouted. I watched as both daughter’s eyes grew very very wide.

“Yes my darling daughters. It’s well past the time that the two of you learned all the secrets of being good little sluts. You’ll learn how to fuck, how to suck cock, how to help another girl suck a cock...”

Mom continued, droning on about just about everything sexual you could imagine, while the girls just got paler and paler. The dirty talkng started to get to Mom-she was squirming around in her seat, and breathing fast. I interuppted in mid-sentence.

“OK, time to get going. Mom, drive us home, carefully and legally, and yes my slave, you have my permission to keep talking.”

She beamed at me and turned, starting the van up and pulling out of the parking space. All the while, she kept crooning about what the three of us were going to do.

“And then we’ll teach you both how to eat pussy, every slut should know how to get another girl off and how to give a man a sexy lesbian show. And a sexy solo show!” she all but shouted as the new idea occurred to her, and she glanced at me with huge happy eyes. I nodded, giving her a smile.

“Oooooh yes,” she moaned. “We’ll definitely have to put you two girls on your backs with your legs spread so we can watch you get your own pussies off with your fingers. You’ll love it, and you’ll love how it makes Master’s cock all thick and hard so you can fuck and suck it some more!”

I looked back at the girls. They both looked like they could throw up. They were scared and trembling and white as ghosts. The perfect time to mess with them some more!

I slid into Tammy’s mind first, and made some quick adjustments. Now, some of the words her Mom used, like ‘cock’ and ‘cunt’ and ‘fuck’ to name a couple, would cause an involuntary arousal in her.

I watched her, amused, as confusion showed first on her face. Mom was telling them how they’d lick each other clean after getting fucked by me, and each nasty word sent another little thrill of sexual pleasure shooting through Tammy. I let it go for a bit (we still had another fifteen minutes or so to drive!), then once Tammy was hopelessly aroused, I turned my gaze to Tanya.

“Relax little one,” I told Tanya. “You’ll love every second of it.”

“No I won’t!” she tried to scream, but it came out a barely audible whisper.

“Sure you will. Just like your sister is. She’s discovering right now what a little slut she really is, deep down inside.” I could see the anger and disbelief on Tanya’s face, and smiled.

“Look at her.” I said simply.

Slowly, unwillingly, Tanya tore her gaze away from me, her mouth falling open in amazement as she looked over at her sister. Little Tammy was squirming and wriggling her gorgeous little butt all over the seat, eyes locked on the back of her Mother’s head, hanging on every dirty word still pouring from the driver’s seat. Tammy was licking her lips constantly, and her eyes were glazed over with lust.

I put one hand on Mom’s leg, silencing her for the moment.

“Tammy?” I asked.

“Y-yes...M-m-master?” she choked out, her arousal and the strangeness of the words and situation causing her to stammer a bit.

“Do you want your mom to keep talking?”

Tammy looked over at me frantically, her eyes wide, a blush spreading across her face.

“Yes...please.” she whimpered.

I slid a suggestion into Mom’s mind.

“What do you think, Mommy? Will you keep talking dirty for your slut daughter?”

Mom grinned an evil happy grin as my suggestion popped to the front of her mind. “I will,” she started to say, and Tammy began to smile, “but only if Tammy plays with her titties while I do.”

Tanya was so shocked she actually jerked in her seat, like she’d gotten an electric shock. Tammy’s lower lip began to tremble. Her hands fluttered uncertainly in her lap.

I let out a huge mock sigh. “I guess Tammy’s not a good enough little slut...or else she doesn’t want to hear anymore.”

“What a shame!” Mom teased. “And I was just about to tell her about some of the wonderful things I’m going to do to her titties...and to her sweet pussy...” she left the thought hanging. Tammy groaned loudly enough for us all to hear, and I hit her with another mental blast of sexual arousal. The corners of her mouth turned down for a moment as she slid her hands under her shirt, but all thoughts of shame and immorality vanished as her hands found her breasts. Her eyes glazed over, and her mouth hung slack as she squeezed and fondled her little mounds.

“What a good little slut!” I exclaimed, praising Tammy extravagantly.

“Mommy, you can talk dirty to your slut daughter some more.”

I looked at Tanya, frozen in shock. I was barely exerting any effort to control her at this point. I was actually watching to make sure the scene didn’t become too much for her—I didn’t want to overload her mind!

I watched Tammy again, rubbing her pretty breasts, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Suddenly I remembered she was rubbing through a bra! That would never do...“Tammy!”

She jerked upright in her chair, her hands freezing on her tits.

“Open your bra, slut. I want you rubbing your bare tits.”

She fumbled around for a moment, releasing the front clasp on her bra. She began to caress herself again, but I stopped her.

“Lift your shirt. Show me your pretty bare titties.”

She gulped once, biting her lower lip, then slowly lifted her T-shirt up. I couldn’t help but lick my lips at the sight of those lovely ripening little apples, the nipples standing straight out. She was an A-cup, and it looked just right on her tiny frame.

“Pinch those nipples, little one. Make them throb.”

She was blushing nearly purple, but she obeyed, grasping her nibbies with her index fingers and thumbs and pulling on them, tilting her head back and moaning loudly. Her mother continued to drone on cheerfully about cocks and pussies and fucking, and the combination of verbal and visual erotic thrills were driving three of the passengers in the car crazy with passion! Thank goodness we were almost to their house!

I looked at Tanya, waiting until her eyes found mine. She was white as a sheet, and kept blinking her eyes, as if she was trying to wake up from a weird dream. I smiled and gave her a (I hope!) infuriating wink. I hadn’t done much to her yet, but I had demonstrated my power on her Mother and sister, and she was scared to death of me...just as she should have been. The van turned onto a residential street. The house was just ahead. “Pull your shirt down Tammy. Straighten up. We’re home.”

I turned back around, smirking at Tanya’s horrified reaction.