The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

This is only my fourth ever attempt at writing a story, and my first for this site. Obviously, it contains MC, as well as graphic incest, MF and FF sex, some mild humiliation and non-consensual sex, and an (implied) underage character—but it’s still a lot ‘tamer’ than many of the stories here! I also didn’t waste much time worrying about the ‘mechanics’ of the main characters ability—he simply CAN. Please, if you’re under 18 this isn’t for you...come back in a few weeks/months/years ok? I’d love to hear comments——and if I get any positive responses maybe I’ll try to write another one.

STONEFISH

CH. 2

Driveway, garage, entryway. I had gotten the layout of the house out of all three girls, and boldly headed straight to the living room. Mom and Tammy followed happily, both unable to imagine letting me leave their sight. Tanya followed because I made her.

I flopped down in what looked to be the most comfortable big chair in the room.

“Tanya, get me a beer. Or a soda if you don’t have any beer.” She opened her mouth to protest, but I gave her no choice. She was headed to the kitchen, overwhelmed by my mental powers.

“Mom,” I said to the older woman, “go upstairs and change into your sexiest, sluttiest outfit.” I already knew what she’d choose—she had an all-black teddy with garter belt, stockings, g-string and panties that she’d only worn twice and that no one had ever seen her in. Until today. She beamed at me and hurried up the stairs, a happy slave eager to do her Master’s bidding. I was in control of Mom and Tanya, but what was mostly driving Tammy was sexual arousal. She was standing over at the other side of the smallish living room, trying not to look at me, fidgeting. I smiled at her.

“Tammy,” I said in a firm but pleasant voice, “come here and take off my shoes. I feel like relaxing.” At the same time, I used my powers to make it more difficult for her to disobey me. It would take a greater effort of will for her NOT to do what I commanded than most people are capable of...and I wasn’t even (metaphorically speaking) breathing hard. Still, the struggle is part of the thrill...kind of like the way a cat plays with a mouse.

Tammy walked over to me, slowly and reluctantly but inexorably, her bra still open under her shirt and her nipples still stiff from her earlier self-manipulation, and knelt next to the chair. Her hands trembled as she slipped off my loafers.

“The socks too, little one.”

Soon, I was digging my bare toes into the carpet. Tanya returned with my beer, and I had her stand, facing away from me, while her sister knelt by my feet, head bowed. I sipped and sat silently, letting the tension build, enjoying the girl’s fear, while we waited for their mother.

A full two minutes passed in silence. I mentally checked upstairs. Mom was almost ready, so I sent her a command to take her time. My smile felt shark-like as I turned towards Tanya’s back.

“Tanya, soon your mother will be back downstairs, dressed like a cheap hooker. Then it will be your turn to go change clothes for me.” The poor girl shuddered, and I suspected she was crying.

“What have you got to change into, my pet? What’s your sexiest outfit?” Again, I knew everything I needed to know already. She had a pink baby-doll that was far too cute and precious for a girl her age...but it would do. Blushing and stammering, the girl managed to choke out a brief description of exactly the pink nighty I had thought of.

I glanced down at Tammy, who must have noticed as she peeked up briefly. “And you, my little one, won’t need to change at all. That big T-shirt will be perfect.”

Mom came down the stairs right on cue, moving slowly atop a lovely pair of black mules, smiling shyly as she presented herself to me. I gave her a nod of encouragement, and she sashayed into the room, eyes shining with happiness.

“Stay right there sweety. You look gorgeous.” I said, and she beamed. I turned to Tanya.

“Your turn to go change. You have five minutes,” I warned. She almost ran to the stairs, a look of true fear in her eyes.

“Tammy, raise your arms,” I said mildly, and the younger daughter did so automatically. I motioned to Mom.

“Take off all her clothes except her T-shirt and panties. Her bra first.” There was a little bit of fumbling, but Tammy’s mother managed to get her bra out from under the shirt. She lay her daughter on her back and slipped off her shoes and socks, then unzipped and tugged off her jeans. I smiled happily as I caught a glimpse of white cotton before Tammy tugged her T-shirt down, trying to cover herself.

Tanya came back in, her outfit pink and her face red. I so enjoyed the modesty. The little darling was trying to cover herself with her hands, as the sheer pink nighty was as good as naked. In fact, it was making her feel more naked than naked, if you understand what I mean. Tanya’s eyes bugged out as she saw her mother finish removing her younger sister’s pants.

“VERY nice!” I exclaimed heartily. “My three little pets are just lovely! I can barely decide which of you is the prettiest!”

Three sets of eyes turned to me. One, the mom, was filled with devotion and adoration. Tammy was confused, aroused, and more than a little intimidated. And Tanya was scared to death, still angry and defiant, but helpless to do anything but my bidding. The only thing the three of them knew for sure was that I was in control. I reinforced the idea that disobeying me was unthinkable as I spoke.

“I need to see the three of you together. Stand over there. Put Tanya in the middle.”

They stood in the doorway, looking awkward. I almost laughed. They HAD to obey me, but they weren’t sure what I wanted.

“Very very pretty. Now turn around, my darlings.” I commanded.

They shuffled around, and I thought I heard one of them (Tanya, to guess from the shaking) stifle a sob. Mom still had a fine ass, and the black g-string and garter belt framing it made it look exquisite. Tanya’s little ruffly pink panties were too loose to get a really good look at her butt, but she was mortified nonetheless. And Tammy’s T-shirt just barely covered her. She also kept both hands on the bottom of her shirt, tugging it lower. Finally I had had enough playing. I was hard enough to burst. It was time to really enjoy my new playtoys!

“Mom, come over here and undress your Master. Tanya, take off your sister’s shirt.”

Their mom scrambled to obey, first pulling my shirt over my head, then undoing my jeans and briefs, all the while gasping “thank you Master” over and over. My cock was rock hard, and throbbed even more as I watched Tanya reluctantly pull off her sister’s shirt and expose her lovely little orbs, leaving her in only her innocent white cotton panties.

Mom had finished with my clothes and was standing in my arms, rubbing herself wantonly against me, her hands rubbing over my shoulders, chest, and back. She knew not to take any more liberties than that, but her eyes were glued to my prick, and every once in a while her hands would twitch towards it. She was my slave, and wanted my cock more than anything in the world!

“Now your own top, Tanya,” I commanded, and was rewarded with my first unimpeded view of Tanya’s very impressive C-cup tits. I aimed a little arousal her way, and smiled as her nipples stiffened.

“Now, Tanya, " I continued, my imagination working in overdrive, “kneel and remove Tammy’s panties...and give whatever you unveil a great big kiss.”

There were fresh tears in Tanya’s eyes as she knelt before her sister, and Tammy looked from me to her sister and back, even as her unwanted passion made her tremble. Mom had stopped looking at me to watch the show as well, and she made soft erotic purring sounds as she rubbed her tits and legs against my naked body. Tanya grabbed the waistband of Tammy’s panties and began to slip them down her legs, and I don’t know if Mom or I moaned louder when Tammy’s cute little bush was exposed. When Tanya was at mid-thigh, I called out.

“Stop! That’s good for now Tanya...now give it it’s kiss.”

Trembling, red-faced, Tanya leaned forward. As her lips made contact with her sister’s mound, I sent wave after wave of pleasure cascading through both sisters. Tammy’s legs shook, and she jammed her fist into her mouth. Tanya was overcome with the feelings, and what was meant to be a quick ‘peck’ turned into a long, passionate kiss, her arms going around her sister’s waist to pull her tighter against her lips. Tanya’s mouth caressed and nibbled at her sister’s pussy. I was surprised at the strength of the reaction!

“Enough!” I growled, and Tanya jerked her head back, shock and shame in her eyes. “Tammy, your turn. Tanya, stand up. Tammy, remove your sister’s panties and kiss her.”

It was almost comical. The two seemed to be staging a slow—motion race to see who could get to her new position last. Finally, Tammy was kneeling in front of her big sister. Both of them were craving the feelings of pleasure that they’d gotten from Tanya’s pussy kiss. I grinned—they’d have to work for this one!

“Tanya, turn around.” I said firmly.

Tanya looked at me, pleading with her eyes, but of course she saw only ice on my face. She turned slowly, presenting her lovely butt to her sister. I nodded at Tammy, who swallowed hard and reached for her sister’s pink lacy panties. I shook my head in wonder at the sight of Tanya’s tiny, sweet ass. I had really gotten lucky today!!

“Kiss,” I ordered when Tammy had her sister’s panties down to her knees. Tammy trembled, actually fighting against the order. I waited patiently, and absently stroked one hand across Mom’s chest. She moaned and purred and arched her back, shoving her tits at my hand. I smiled.

“Good girl,” I mumbled to her, and she shook with happiness.

I clapped my hands harshly, and Tammy jumped. “NOW dammit!! Kiss!” I bellowed, and Tammy hastily pressed her lips to her sister’s asscheek. Immediately, I sent them both pleasure, and heard appreciative sighs. Just so she wouldn’t feel left out, I let Mom in on the feelings too. She gasped, spreading her thighs apart and pressing her warm, barely—covered sex against my leg.

“Spread your cheeks, Tanya,” I commanded, deepening my control. I didn’t want any delays now. I was too excited. The girl’s hands weren’t her own—they were mine, and on my command they wandered down her body, past her hips and across her firm ass. She dug her fingers into the crevice and opened herself to all our admiring gazes, bending forward at the waist. I took two steps and stroked a fingertip up through the sweet valley of her ass, which wriggled cutely.

“Right there,” I said to Tammy, my finger lingering over her sister’s tiny rosebud. “Kiss her right there. Use your tounge.”

I pulled my finger out of the way and stepped back to watch as Tammy leaned forward, her tounge extending tentatively between Tanya’s spread cheeks. Tanya spread her legs a little wider and I poured on the pleasure, encouraging Tammy to lick greedily at her sister’s tiny asshole. The older girl moaned and thrashed and pushed her hips back at Tammy’s tounge, all their shame forgotten, burned away by the heat of their (artificially induced) lust.

“Slip it in,” I whispered to Tammy, reinforcing the mental commands. To Tanya, I whispered “tell Tammy how good it feels.”

Tammy pointed her tiny tounge and pushed at the tight opening, straining to penetrate her sister’s most intimate secrets, while Tanya began to talk.

“Ooooh Tammy, it feels so good, your tounge on my butt...licking me like that...” she moaned and ground her ass back at Tammy’s face as the younger girl finally made some progress, the tip of her tounge slipping into Tanya’s asshole.

I took a moment to probe their mother’s mind for oral sex expertise. She was no stranger to it, and at least THOUGHT she was good at it. I hoped so, not only because I wanted her to be good but also because she would be teaching her daughters—and they would retain that lesson even after I wiped the memory of today’s events from their minds.

“Sit down,” I snarled, pulling the two roughly apart, interuppting Tanya in mid-dirty sentence. Both girls flopped down on the floor. I rolled my eyes angrily.

“Spread your fucking legs, sluts!” I half—yelled, and they rushed to obey, throwing their thighs wide open and exposing their cute, innocent and almost innocent pussies to my lustful gaze, their faces red with humiliation, their chests heaving with desire. I smiled at the droplets of dew speckling their inner thighs and mounds—visible evidence of their desire.

“Mommy, what do you think we should have these two bad girls do?” I asked mockingly, planting the answer at the front of her mind. She shuddered and gasped with passion as I made the idea excite her.

“They should play with their naughty wet pussies,” she moaned out, digging her fingernails into my arm in her excitement. She made a desperate noise and continued. “My slut daughters should finger their hot slits and put on a sexy show for you, our Master. They should get their little cunts all nice and hot and wet and ready for you to use. They...” and here I interuppted her, planting another idea in her head.

“And what would you be doing while your daughters are acting like two little whores?”

“Ooooh Master,” she moaned, thrilled at my newest mental suggestion. “If you would permit it, your horny slave would suck your cock until you came in my mouth!”

I looked at the daughters, spread—eagled, wide—eyed, both with a hand sneaking down their tummies towards their pussies, reluctantly obeying their mother’s lewd suggestion. Gently, I pushed Mom to her knees, my eyes on the girls’.

“Don’t do anything...just kneel there,” I mumbled down to her, and she nodded, her eyes glued to my stiff cock. I drove the desire to suck me deeper and deeper into her mind, until it became an overwhelming craving. She was shaking with desperate need.

“Okay girls, here’s the deal. Your whore mother really needs to suck my cock—don’t you bitch?” I said, and she nodded her head up and down desperately. “And I’ll let her...if...IF...you both give me a really good self—love show.”

All three girls groaned, and the mother eyed her daughters desperately. “Please, Tanya, please Tammy, make it a good hot sexy show! I need him...if he doesn’t let me suck his cock I’ll go insane!”

At that, Tammy let her hand fall down between her thighs and began to rub herself. Tanya watched her, eyes getting even wider, then bit her lower lip hard and copied her sister’s actions. I treated them both to a small jolt of pleasure as they tentatively rubbed themselves.

“Slip a finger in. Finger fuck yourself.” I commanded. It wasn’t directed at either girl in particular, and quickly both my slaves tried to obey. Tanya soon had her index finger halfway into her channel, but Tammy was having a tough time. She was so narrow she could hardly even get a finger in—and she was afraid it would hurt, the poor naive thing! I gave Mom a little nudge.

“Go on, slut, help your daughter.” The woman crawled over to Tammy, looking at me with confusion in her eyes.

“Help her,” I repeated. “Take her hand and put her finger in her pussy. Use her hand just like you might use a vibrator.”

She nodded, and reached out to take Tammy’s hand in her own. For the first time, her control wavered for a moment—this forbidden act was a tough taboo for her to break. All she needed was a tiny nudge from me.

“Do it for your Master, little one,” I said softly, and her doubts vanished. She bent back all of Tammy’s fingers except the middle one and lifted it to her mouth, slipping her lips over it, getting it wet. Tanya took advantage of my distraction to all but stop fingering herself, and I snapped my fingers loudly at her.

“Don’t you DARE stop, slut—you do NOT want to disobey an order from me!” With a gulp and a nod, she started moving her wrist again, her finger gliding gently in and out of her sweet softness. I rewarded her with more pleasure, and a cycle started to feed on itself—the faster she fucked herself with her fingers, the more pleasure I allowed her to feel, and so the faster she moved her fingers...

And there was an even better show going on right next to her, as Mom let Tammy’s finger fall from her lips and pulled it down between her legs, pointing Tammy’s middle finger right at her pussy. She spread her daughter’s pussylips with two fingers, and slipped her finger in with her other hand. Mom worked it in deeper and deeper, a quarter of an inch or so at a time, until Tammy had her middle finger buried up to the palm in her cunt. The girl’s hips were twitching and bucking, and she was tossing her head back and forth. Tanya was flopping around next to her, her hand a blur in her crotch, her palm slapping against her mound so hard the wet sound was audible through the whole room. Mom began to glide Tammy’s finger in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, until the girl seemed to be getting a rhythmn. I poured pleasureable feelings into Tammy as she started to play, and as her juices flowed the penetration became easier and easier. Finally, her mom released her hand and let Tammy do it herself, and the girl responded with enthusiasm, fucking her finger deep and hard into her treasure.

The cock—hungry mother sat back, looking from one daughter to the other and back. She was nodding her head, seemingly in approval. She turned to me.

“Master?” she began in a quavering voice.

“Yes slut?” I answered simply.

“My...my daughters are putting on a wonderful fuck show for you...just as you asked...and I was hoping that you would approve and allow me to suck your luscious cock!” she begged, hunger in her eyes, desire making her voice quaver. I let her beg a bit longer, watching her daughters straining to make themselves cum. They wouldn’t—not until I had!

Finally, both Mom and I had had all we could take. I nodded to her and she quickly crawled the short distance seperating us, kneeling up to tenderly grasp my cock with both hands. She moaned in erotic joy and started to kiss and caress the head with her soft wet lips. I tangled my fingers in her hair, lightly holding her, enjoying the erotic tableaux before me. She was GOOD!! My hips bucked as she licked wetly up one side of my cock and back down the other. I snapped my fingers. “Tammy! Tanya!” I snapped. Both girls turned their eyes to me, still writhing, helplessly trying to make themselves cum.

“Pay attention to what your mother is doing, girls. You need to learn this skill.”

The two girls kept their eyes open, watching their mother suck my cock. I gave them more pleasurable feelings, ensuring they would enjoy the show (though not as much as I was enjoying my show!) Mom was bobbing her head up and down on my shaft now, her tounge licking wildly as she threw herself into pleasing her Master. She wrapped one hand around the base of my dick and started pumping while her fingers caressed my balls, shamelessly trying to milk my load. I relaxed, not trying to hold back at all, enjoying her oral expertise.

I grinned widely as I felt myself start to spasm. The girls’ orgasms were triggered to my own—when I came, so would they. I threw my head back and growled loudly at the ceiling as I started to spurt into Mom’s mouth and throat. At the same moment, both masturbating girls were hit with violent orgasms, and they screamed and thrashed, out of control in their lust. I pulled her face tight against my groin, forcing my spurting cock all the way into her throat, and she swallowed and sucked and swallowed, pure joy radiating from her, thrilled beyond belief to have pleased me. After all the teasing and playing, it was a huge load, and some dripped down her chin. She pulled her mouth off my dick with a ‘POP’ and used her hands to wipe up the excess cum and bring it to her mouth, humming happily. My legs were weak and I sat down on the floor, grinning as the girls collapsed limply, both moaning ‘oh my God’ over and over.

I pulled Mom into my arms, softly stroking her hair and catching my breath. She gazed at me, eyes filled with adoration as she curled up into my arms. The girls began to catch their breath and blush, shame overtaking them now that their lust was (temporarily) sated.

“Girls, clean each other up. Lick each other’s fingers clean. Taste your sister.” I ordered. “Suck her finger like a little cock. Show me what you learned from watching your mother.”

The girls slowly extended their sticky middle fingers to each other. There was reluctance at first, but a quick mental command to love the taste and they were slurping enthusiastically, each clutching at the other’s wrist, pulling the finger deeper into their mouths. I smiled down at the Mom. “You’re a wonderful little cocksucking whore,” I said, and was rewarded with a joyful smile.

I stretched out for a moment, smiling happily. We were off to a great start!