The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER

This is only my fourth ever attempt at writing a story, and my first for this site. Obviously, it contains MC, as well as graphic incest, MF and FF sex, some mild humiliation and non-consensual sex, and an (implied) underage character—but it’s still a lot ‘tamer’ than many of the stories here! I also didn’t waste much time worrying about the ‘mechanics’ of the main characters ability—he simply CAN. Please, if you’re under 18 this isn’t for you...come back in a few weeks/months/years ok? I’d love to hear comments——and if I get any positive responses maybe I’ll try to write another one.

STONEFISH

CH. 4

I looked over at Mom, still lying limp, her eyes glazed over. “Rest my pet,” I murmured. She smiled gratefully and closed her eyes, a blissful peaceful smile on her lips. She wasn’t asleep really—just completely relaxed and happy until I required her services again. I left Tanya right where she was, and turned my mental powers on Tammy, deepening my control of her, increasing her desire to obey me, to please me in all things, and leaned down and whispered in her ear, telling her what I wanted her to do without letting Tanya hear. Her hips wriggled in arousal as I gave her little pink earlobe a lick and straightened up.

“Tammy,” I began. “We’ve seen that your sister—and you—have learned to become pretty good little cuntlappers.” At this, Tammy sighed with pleasure and Tanya looked at the floor. “Now I want to see if you were paying attention when your slut Mom taught you how to suck cock.” With that, I stretched out in front of her, my prick standing straight up. She licked her lips hungrily and reached for it, but I gently batted her hand away. She whimpered.

“Beg,” I said simply, flexing my stomach muscles and making my cock dance and twitch in front of her.

“Please Master, I want it so bad!” she cried. “Give me your cock...let me taste it...please, let me wrap my lips around your hard beautiful dick and suck you until you explode!” I smiled, pleasantly surprised at how well she talked dirty.

“You remember what has to happen for you to be allowed to suck your Master, don’t you?” I said. Tammy moaned again, and turned back over her shoulder to look at Tanya, a desperate look in her eyes as she remembered my whispered orders.

“Tanya?” she said quietly, her voice shaking. “Master’s rule for me is that I can only suck his wonderful cock when some dyke bitch has her tounge in my ass. Please?” she begged as Tanya’s mouth fell open in shock.“Please, I want to suck him off so bad! More than anything in the world! Please do this for me...say you’ll be my dyke bitch!” Tammy stopped begging her sister and dropped her shoulders, wagging her ass high in the air, offering it to Tanya.

I slid oh-so-subtley into Tanya’s mind and began making tiny adjustments. I played on the natural sexual curiousity she (and all people) posess, making her wonder what it would feel like, to kiss Tammy ‘that way.’ It wasn’t hard to make Tanya feel an attraction—Tammy’s ass was truly lovely! And I reminded her of how good she had felt earlier, when she had licked first Tammy’s pussy and then her mom’s, and added the knowledge that doing this would feel even better. Finally, a little sympathy and empathy for her sister’s desperate desire to give me oral pleasure, and Tanya was pushed over the edge and I was able to keep my control over her nice and light.

With a choking sound that was half-lust and half-shame, she lurched forward, her hands clutching at the luscious globes of her sister’s ass as she dipped her head lower, tounge out...

Tammy raised her head and let out a cry of pure joy as Tanya’s mouth touched her ass. Tanya’s head moved back and forth, up and down, and Tammy wriggled and squirmed her ass, pushing back at her sister, trying to capture her tounge.

“Oooooh, Masssster,” she moaned out. “There...Tanya has her tounge sliding into my ass...just like a little dyke bitch...and you p-promised...” at this she gasped and ground her ass back at Tanya’s face, ecstasy in her eyes, “you promised me that if some dyke bitch fucked her tounge up my ass you’d let me suck your cock!” There was a wild look in her eyes as she leaned towards me, her hand reaching out, and this time I didn’t stop her.

“Go ahead, Tammy,” I relented. “Show your Master what a good little cocksucker you are—show me what you’ve learned.”

“Ooooh thank you Master!” she beamed, and opened her mouth wide to engulf my cockhead, her little tounge licking in circles over the taut flesh. I let both sisters share in the pleasure I was feeling, and Tammy moaned around my prick as her sister’s head began to move faster and faster behind her.

Tammy’s tiny mouth nibbled up one side of my cock and down the other, while she softly held it at the base with one hot little hand and her other hand cupped and fondled my balls. I raised up on my elbows, watching.

“Very nice, Tammy” I complimented her. “You’re being a good cocksucking slut. And you’re sister is a sexy ass-eating dyke,” I continued, seeing Tanya hesitate just for an instant before she pressed her face back between the cheeks of her little sister’s ass. Tammy mumbled ‘thank you thank you thank you’ as she licked and kissed the shaft of my dick and pleasured me with her busy hands. I took the teasing for as long as I could, holding back until I was shaking and both girls were aflame with desire, then finally grabbed Tammy’s head. She opened her mouth wide, obediently, and I flicked my hips upward, sinking my cock deep into her mouth.

“All of it, slut—take it all!” I snarled as I fucked up into her mouth. She gagged and fought not to struggle, her desire to suck me overcoming her throat’s protest. She sucked and lick and squeezed my cock with her lips as I fucked her mouth and Tanya tounge-fucked her ass.

At last, I let out a howl and yanked Tammy’s head down by the hair, burying my prick all the way into her mouth as my balls burst, sending blast after blast of cum into her throat. A split second later, both girls came as well, their orgasms triggered by mine. Tammy moaned and whined and choked and tried to scream around my shaft, cum pouring out of her mouth to cascade down her chin. I slammed my hips up twice more, then groaned and sank back into the carpet, my eyes closing. Both Tammy and Tanya collapsed in a heap, their limbs twitching. But I wasn’t quite ready to let Tanya rest.

“Tanya,” I said, trying for a commanding voice but it came out a weak post-orgasmic whisper. “Your sister is a gooey cummy mess. Get over here and clean up her face, neck and tits with your tounge.”

Tanya sighed in a tiny protest, but she had given up trying to fight me. She slid to her sister, who wrapped her arms around her and kissed her square on the mouth, surprising the older girl. After a moment’s hesitation, Tanya returned the kiss, and I spotted Tammy’s cum-covered tounge fluttering out. The long kiss broke, and Tammy guided her sister’s head down, as Tanya’s tounge came out again, licking up the gobs of cum splattering Tammy’s chin and throat and swallowing it down hungrily. I filled Tanya with wonderful sensations as she licked lower, her mouth moving over Tammy’s small ripe breasts and stiff nipples. Finally, Tanya curled up in her sister’s arms, while I stretched like a cat, basking in the afterglow. I slid over just enough to press against Tanya’s back, and called the Mom over. She came into my arms willingly and the four of us lay in a pile, gently dozing, me over-riding most of their earlier mental commands with one powerful feeling—peace.

CH. 5

It was nearly time to go. All that was left was the final ‘clean-up’ commands, and maybe a souvenir or two.

“Do you have a Polaroid camera?” I whispered to the mom. She nodded. “Go get it, and make sure it’s got film.”

I told the girls to pick up the clothes scattered all around the living room while I got dressed. When Mom returned, camera in hand, I had all three ladies pose for pictures—first alone, with legs spread and a finger inserted in their pussy—then a shot of the three of them lying next to each other, each with a hand between one of the other’s legs. Then I gathered the three lovely women around me and went to work.

First, I went through each of their minds and removed every trace of memory of the previous couple hours’ events. All they would remember was a trip to the mall followed by a bland, mundane conversation they had afterwards (it’s better to leave an innocuous false memory than a big blank hole!). Next, I decided to give them all a reward. I went back into each mind and made some very subtle adjustments. Over the course of the next two weeks or so, each of them would learn to like herself a little more, gain a little more self-confidence, a little more inner strength...and ultimately they would become happier and more successful. So ok, I did something terrible to them—but they weren’t traumitized by bad memories and they would be better off than before, so I rationalized that it wasn’t sooooo bad. That also allowed me to plant a ‘code phrase’ in their minds and not feel guilty about it. If they ever heard the phrase (and no I’m not going to tell YOU what it is—it’s just a random collection of words), they would immediately become ‘mine’ again. Lastly, I sent Mom upstairs to dress so she could drive me back to my car. On the way, I gave her a simple cover story about me being a former co-worker who came over to fix a sink—just in case any neighbors had noticed my visit. When we got to my car I gave her a simple kiss on the cheek and whispered, “Be happy.”

I was just unlocking my car when I noticed a gorgeous redhead walk by, heading into the mall. My eyes focused on her perfect ass, swaying away in tight jeans, and I followed with a sigh. No rest for the wicked!