The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stop!

Chapter 6 — Stop Fornicating

“Stop,” Jen commanded, and pressed the button on the side of the pocket watch. Obediently, time stopped. Maybe not all of time, she wasn’t sure quite how far the device’s effects spread. But the part of time she actually cared about just included her and Carlos.

He’d given her the watch. That was what she found harder to believe than anything. He’d invented this device that could let you do anything and nobody else would see. That was hard to believe. Then she’d found out that you could use it to control other people, which was even crazier. But she didn’t have any trouble accepting that was real, because she’d seen it happen with her own eyes. The strangest thing to Jen’s mind was that after having so much power in his hands, Carlos would rather hand it to her than risk temptation himself.

Now, he was just sitting there with his pants down, unable to see or react at all until she allowed time to proceed. She could see he was ready for action too, and allowed herself to feel a little pride. Maybe striding confidently in front of him while naked was the kind of thing that turned him on. For a moment she was amazed he could get it up again so fast. Then she realised that he’d had plenty of time to recover, as well as thinking about what was the right thing to do. And maybe, it seemed, cleaning up the mess a little as well. He didn’t want to force her, and she respected that. But if she were to take advantage of the pocket watch time machine, well, he’d straight up given her permission. That wasn’t part of any subliminal instructions she’d given him, so that must mean they were back to being consenting adults.

She looked at the watch chain for a second, wondering where she could put it within easy reach now she had no pockets. A flash of inspiration, the chain looked to be just long enough. She looped it round her neck and hooked it on to itself, gratified to find that it fit perfectly. Then she strode closer, wondering if by acting all powerful and dominant she was actually turning him on even more. It was crazy, but it seemed it was perfectly possible to be aroused by something he didn’t remember seeing. Her knees were on the couch either side of his, and she leaned forward to look him in the eyes from a distance of only inches. She could just command him to be hot and ready, to take her as soon as time resumed, and she was sure he’d think it was his own idea. But as she opened her mouth to speak, it was just too tempting to kiss him first. Deeply and passionately, it was amazing how good that felt. Somehow, it didn’t seem to matter that he wasn’t responding.

Today really was a day for decisions on the spur of the moment. When she’d stopped time, it was going to be just a few minutes to think. A few minutes later, Jen realised she was going to command Carlos to fuck her. Then… it just seemed so natural. She reached down to his cock, and found that being frozen statue-like made it feel even stiffer than before. She stroked it a few times, and imagined she could hear his breathing quicken even though he wasn’t breathing at all in this eternal moment. He was hard and she didn’t want to wait any longer.

She grabbed his butt and pulled him a little closer to the edge of the couch, and then lowered herself onto his statue-stiff manhood. He was huge, and being perfectly still made it a very different feeling from anyone she’d been with before. She pressed closer to his body, and closer again, taking him deeper and deeper. Taking control and being helpless, she didn’t know which fantasy was driving her now, but she was so ready for this there was no way she could hold back. As soon as he was in her she started bucking faster, losing herself to pure instinct. One last reserve of self control brought her hand up to the watch: “Carry on!”

Carlos wasn’t in the least surprised to find Jen suddenly riding his cock. His hands were pulling her closer, his lips hungrily seeking out hers. He thrust hard to match her movements, as enthusiastic as if they’d been doing this all along. She had no words to thank him, just a scream that could have woken the neighbours if anyone was home.

Minutes later, two exhausted, sweat-drenched bodies sat back side by side on the couch.

“That was… incredible,” Carlos muttered contentedly. “No… You were incredible. Everything I ever wanted.” And they could have sat there in bliss for a lot longer, but Carlos felt there was something he had to say.

“There’s something I need to tell you about the time machine, though. I should probably have mentioned it a lot earlier than this…”