The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword: This story follows straight on from the story; A story for Christopher: The Biker’s revenge 3. People from the last three The Biker revenge stories appear near the end of this story.

A STORY FOR GODFREY: THE BIKER’S REVENGE 4.

BY THE SLAVER.

Godfrey Biker was very pleased with himself. With his twin brother’s help he had escaped from the State Mental Hospital. He had then managed to find some clothes, steel a black Ford Transit and complete his ‘mission’. The kidnapping of the Princes of New England. Which had not been too harder task? He had found them drinking in a local bar. Now they were naked, bound and gagged, on the floor of the van covered with a dirty blanket. At first they had tried screaming for help, and banging the sides of the van with their feet. But after Godfrey told them that if they did not shut the fuck up, he would cut their fucking dicks off. The Princes lay quietly on the van floor.

Godfrey drove to an old disused farm; he drove through the unused fields and passed disused barns. Finally he drove the Transit into the last barn, and stopped. He got out of the van and walked to the barn doors, as he went by the side of the van he hit it, he cried out “So long fuckers, big brother is looking forward to meeting you!” With that he left the barn, closing the barn doors behind him. Godfrey started off across the fields, making his way to the hideout. As he walked he felt his dick through his pants. Fuck what did they give him at the hospital; my dick is fucking rock hard. Thought Godfrey. After a long cold walk Godfrey reached the hideout, he went inside, shut the door and turned on the light.

“Hey how you doing?” The Biker asked his twin brother Godfrey on the phone. Godfrey was now feeling pleased with himself and relaxed. He was sitting in an old disused cabin in the woodland not far from The Biker’s base, with his shoes off and rubbing his dick through his pants. A log fire burned in the grate in front of him. “Yeah, I am that the hideout now. Hell no, the princes are not here. They at the old family farm naked bound and gagged in a black Ford Transit in the far barn. It’s cold out there let those morons freeze for a while before you pick them up!” Said Godfrey rubbing his dick harder, it had been so long since he had been laid. Behind Godfrey’s back, through the window two black shapes were seen moving.

Godfrey talked to his brother for a while longer, before he hung up. Godfrey threw his phone down on the couch next to him. Continuing to rub his dick, Godfrey tried to deciding what to do next. Either watch TV, get a bit to eat, take a nap or fucking have some sex. Hell did he need to be laid. It was right at this point that the two figures attacked! Taking Godfrey from behind and on either side, the two figures completely surprised Godfrey; they knocked him off the couch to the floor.

“Hey! What the hell do you think ..MMM!”, Godfrey’s protests were cut off by one of the figures thrusting his meaty hand over his mouth. Meanwhile the other guy pulled Godfrey’s hands behind his back, and with some rope began securing Godfrey’s hands. The rope was pulled tightly around Godfrey’s wrists and tied securely. Meanwhile Godfrey continued to struggle mightily. But it was helpless against his attackers. Godfrey had no idea who the attackers where, why he was being attacked or how they got into the cabin. He was sure he had locked the door, but he could not be sure.

With Godfrey’s hands tied up, the attackers took more rope and looped it round Godfrey’s legs. They bound Godfrey’s socked feet and ankles together. Then the attacker looped rope through Godfrey’s bound hands and feet, and pulled the rope tight, Godfrey was soon hog tied and rolling on the floor.

But the attackers weren’t done yet. Godfrey continued moaning, and crying out as much as he could, hoping to get someone’s attention. Godfrey heard the sound of a buckle rattling from behind him. He knew what was going to happen next. The hand over his mouth let go, but only long enough for a large leather plug gag, the same as those used in the State Mental Hospital, to be forced into his mouth and secured tightly behind his head. Now gagged and helpless, Godfrey finally glared at his attackers. “Mmmpphh!” He cried as he saw who his attackers were.

“Ok purity boy here is ready.” One guy said to his fellow kidnapper. “Let’s lift him up, and get him out of here. The boss is waiting.” Why had he been kidnapped by his own brother’s men? What the fuck is going on here? Wondered Godfrey. “Boy, has The Biker got it in for you!” One of the guys said, as the two men lifted the prostrate Godfrey up off the floor and carried him out into the bitterly cold night. Godfrey was carried through the woodland, once through the woodland it was a short walk to The Biker’s base.

As they neared The Biker’s base, Godfrey thought that in the distance he could see the black Ford Transit parked by some trees, some of The Biker’ men were standing by it. “MMmmmm..Hhhhhh!” Godfrey cried, trying to get someone’s attention, but the plug gag in his mouth muffled anything he tried to say. Godfrey was whisked into the building. Godfrey was placed on the floor of a brightly light room. Some other members of The Biker’s gang were in the room, but as soon as they saw that it was Godfrey that the two men had kidnapped, the room soon emptied. The two kidnappers advised on Godfrey, each of them held a knife. Godfrey tried to get away from the men, but it was hopeless. The two men carefully cut off all of Godfrey’s clothes, but for his jock-strap. Godfrey was then left on the floor of the room in only his jock-strap. Every once in a while one or two gang members would come into the room, and fondle Godfrey’s body, or rub his cock through the jock-strap.

Eventually Godfrey found himself in a damp cold room, the rope between his hands and feet was untied. He was pushed to his knees, but his hands where left tied. The plug gag was left in his mouth, but his jock-strap had been removed, freeing his cock. To his left, Godfrey could see his older twin brother The Biker, who was standing by a strange looking machine. That looked like a large box covered with different sized lights. In his hand The Biker was holding a hypodermic. (Which was filled with a double strength dose of the Mind-breaker drug?)

The Biker walked over to his brother kneeling on the floor, and without saying a word he plunged the hypodermic into his neck. Godfrey cried out in pain, but the gag muffled his cries. He felt the burning sensation of the drugs entering his body. Then The Biker walked over to the strange looking machine, and pushed a couple buttons on one side of it. The machine sprung to life, the lights played across Godfrey’s face, the burning feeling slowly spread through his body, his balls felt like they were on fire.

Godfrey felt a peculiar dizziness over-taking him. Colours exploded and flashed through his mind without control. Slowly Godfrey began to stop struggling, a relaxed look came to his face, he was now barely aware of The Biker’s presence. It would not be long before he followed his brother’s bidding totally. The Biker prepared to take full advantage of his younger twin brother. The Biker leaned forwards and removed the gag from Godfrey’s mouth

“Do you understand why you are here?” asked The Biker. “No” replied Godfrey in a low dreamy sort of voice, the Brain-breaker drug slowly breaking down his mind’s defences. “Why are you doing this to me?” Godfrey’s brain wasn’t far now from becoming mush. “I’m doing this to you because you’re working for the mob. I found that out while going through the former attorney call Christopher. It seems that he kept a complete record of all his dealings with the mob. As well as any interesting tip bits of information. He knew all about you little side line of providing men to be sold into slavery.” A cold sweat broke out on Godfrey’s face. “While I was searching through Christopher’s disk, I saw my name, my real name appear. You see in my dealings with the mob I used your name, not mine. So when I saw my name on that list, it had to be you who were using it.” Said The Biker. How the fuck did that two bit attorney find out about his deal with the mob. I’m well fucked. Thought Godfrey, as he looked into his brother’s eyes Godfrey know that in deed he was well and truly fucked, his brother did not forgive, or forget.

“I have decided that you will become a rubber slave” Said The Biker, patting his younger brother’s head. “Oh, and a cock-sucker.” Feeling confused Godfrey asked “What do you mean?” His brother never usually let people who betrayed him live. The Biker smiled at his brother kneeling on the floor in front of him. “It’s quite simple. You see I too have a deal with the mob, all those poor sods you kidnapped I broke them and then gave them to the mob. But what you don’t know is that I can also completely break a man and turn him into whatever I want.” The Biker turned off the light show, and circled his kneeling brother, who was now was fully erect.

The Biker looked at his younger brother. Godfrey’s cock began leaking cum from his piss-slit. “I can see by your cock that you’re ready to begin training. But first that cock of yours needs seeing to. No more Cumming for you till I say so.” The Biker reached forwards and began wrapping a large tight rubber band around the base of Godfrey’s cock, restricted Godfrey’s ability to ejaculate. The Biker then encased Godfrey’s balls in a tight rubber sack, reducing the size of Godfrey’s balls by half.

The Biker moved closer to Godfrey, he dropped his pants and shorts freeing his large erect cock. It was obverse that The Biker’s cock was in urgent need of attention. And The Biker was going to use it to completely break his younger brother. The Biker quickly gave Godfrey an order to take his cock into his mouth. Godfrey seemed to resist, but only for a few seconds. The now mind-fucked Godfrey opened his mouth and took in most of his brother’s cock. Godfrey then began to suck his brother’s 12″ cock with great vigour. The Biker wrapped his hands around the back of his brother’s head and thrust his cock deep into Godfrey’s mouth, while forcing Godfrey’s head back and forth.

As The Biker pumped Godfrey’s mouth. He rubbed the toe of one of his boots against his brother’s encased ball sacks and cock. No matter how much he wanted to, Godfrey would not be able to cum. Just before he was to spurt his cum deep into his brother’s mouth The Biker commanded him to look into his eyes and repeated continually “Drink my cum. Drink the cum of your Master. Drink the cum of your Master and obey and serve. By drinking my cum you will become mine.” The Biker managed to pant before he lost control and emptied his ball sacks full of cum into Godfrey’s mouth. Godfrey swallowed all of The Biker’s cum. While he was pumping his cum into his younger twin brother’s mouth, The Biker continued to re-enforces his domination over Godfrey. Finally The Biker pulled out of Godfrey, and wiped his cum covered cock all over Godfrey’s face and in his hair. “That is all for now slave. Sleep now, we’ll continue your training later.” Said The Biker, as he brushed his hand lightly over Godfrey’s face. Godfrey’s head fell onto his chest and he fell to the ground.

Godfrey opened his eyes; he was lying on the floor of a dim lit room. Standing near him was The Biker, who just looked down at his brother lying on the floor. The Biker did not say a word, he just clicked his fingers. Suddenly more lights came on. Not far from Godfrey and The Biker were three large dentist chairs. Tied to each of these chairs was a hot looking young guy. Godfrey dimly thought that he knew the three guys. If he had not been so fucked up in his mind, Godfrey would have known that the three guys were the Princes of New England, who he himself had kidnapped, and given to his brother The Biker. In their twenty’s the guys had god like looks and bodies. All three men were completely naked, and their heads had been shaved completely bald. The Princes of New England were the triplet sons of a New England chain store owner; a one Ivan Prince. His sons were his pride and joy.

The first of the princes was tied down to the chair in such a way that his plump firm arse was sticking up in the air; his tight arse hole was totally exposed. Godfrey noticed that the three men were big men—very big men, nearly as big as Master. For a moment Godfrey was shocked by these thoughts; but he liked them. On the other dentist’s chairs, the other two hot guys were also strapped down. But they were strapped down to their chairs in such a way that their dicks were totally exposed, they lay limp on the guy’s chests. All three men were gagged, to silence any loud protests they might make. After Godfrey had kidnapped the princes, and they had been picked up by some of The Biker’s men. The men had been beaten up, stripped, forced shaved and tied to the dentist’s chairs.

“What do you want them for?” Asked Godfrey, his voice sounded like he was in a deep sleep. He was sure that he knew these men, and that they were in danger, but he could do nothing to help them. “I’ve told you, you are going to become my rubber slave and cock-sucker!” Relied The Biker “They are here to help with the next stage of your conversion. After which they themselves will become slaves to be sold!” The Biker marched over to the guy tied to a chair with his dick totally exposed; he grabbed the guy’s cock and pumped it for a few seconds. The cock started to become hard and erect, The Biker let go of the cock, and then pointed down. “Suck his cock, now cock-sucker.” Ordered The Biker.

Oblivious to what he was doing, Godfrey walked over to the guy; he lent forward with his mouth open, and swallowed the guy’s cock. Willingly Godfrey began to suck the 9″ uncut cock in his mouth with vigour. As his mouth worked its way up and down the cock, Godfrey could felt it start harden, and fill his mouth. The Biker’s orders kick in, Godfrey could not help himself, and he had to just keep sucking. The guy tied to the chair tried to get away from the mouth vacuuming his nuts and member, but he was strapped down to well and couldn’t move. His dick was so nearly completely hard, it would not be long before he cum. The Biker walked behind his younger twin brother, grabbed the back of his head, and forced it up and down, so that the guy was fucking Godfrey’s mouth.

The guy who was now fucking Godfrey’s mouth let out a muffled cry, as he shot a huge load of jism straight down Godfrey’s throat, who swallowed all of the jism. Once the guy had finished Cumming, The Biker let go of Godfrey’s head. Godfrey lifted up his head; he had jism round his mouth which he licked away with his tongue, a silly smirk on his face. The Biker moved over to the guy strapped down with his dick exposed, he grubbed the guys limp dick and started pumping it roughly and hard. The guy cried out into his gag as he felt The Biker jerking his dick, the guy tried to fight it, but The Biker’s hand was making him hard and turning him on big time. He fratched about, trying to get free from the chair, and away from that hand that was driving him near ejaculation. The Biker let go of the guy’s dick. “Finish him off, Slave!” Ordered The Biker. Godfrey moved to the second guy, lent forwards and took the guy’s hard dick completely into his mouth.

This time The Biker did not wait for his brother to start sucking the guy’s hard dick. Once again The Biker grabbed the back of Godfrey’s head, and forced it up and down the guy dick, fucking Godfrey’s mouth a second time. The Biker had done a too good a job on jerking the guy’s dick, he did not last more than a few second before he let out a long muffled cry, and cum. Godfrey kept on working on the dick in his mouth, milking every last drop of cum out of it. When he had finished with the guy’s dick, Godfrey looked up at his older brother. Without saying a word The Biker walked over to the last dentist’s chair, and point to the last guy whose arse was up in the air. “Now lick his hole slave.” Was all that The Biker said. Godfrey walked over to the last guy, bent down and stuck his tongue straight into the guy’s ass. The guy let out a muffled cry through his gag.

But Godfrey did not stop his licking. Deeper and deeper went Godfrey’s tongue. As he worked his tongue in even deeper Godfrey could tasted the old shit in the guy’s arse, he had just had a shit before The Biker’s men had grabbed him. Godfrey’s tongue was turning the guy on big time; he was thrashing about in the chair trying to get free, but could not. He could feel his dick getting harder and harder beneath his body. Godfrey just kept on licking, working his way in deeper and deeper. The guy could hold back no longer, with a final muffled cry he shot rope after rope of cum which became trapped between his body and the chair, a trickle of cum run out from under the guy. Godfrey worked a little longer on the guy’s hole, before pulled his tongue out of the guy’s arse. He stood in silent, waiting to be told what to do.

The Biker moved further into the room. “As your Master for your final training I require you on your knees, here” Said The Biker, pointing to a place just in front of him. “Your wish is my command, Master” Said Godfrey, but he really had no choice but to obey. He walked over to The Biker and he sank to the floor with his head bowed as he waited for orders.

“Your attraction to rubber is well known to all in my gang. All I’m going to do is stimulate that need so that you serve.” Said The Biker. Godfrey did not reply, he just kept his head bowed waiting to be told what to do. “Now my soon to be rubber- slave, clean my chunky rubber boots with your tongue.” Ordered The Biker. Godfrey eagerly did as he was told, he suck out his tongue. He ran it from one side of the toe cap to the other of one of The Biker’s boots. Greedy for more, Godfrey worked his way slowly towards the back of the heel. The Biker lifted up his boot, allowing the rubber-slave that had once been his younger twin brother access to the boots sole. The now rubber-slave Godfrey found himself enjoying the rough sole of The Biker’s boot.

Since The Biker had entranced Godfrey, his cock had been tightly bound at the base, and his balls in a rubber ball sack. Godfrey had not been able to cum since then. The Biker recognised his former brother’s need to cum, The Biker released the band and rubber sack that bound Godfrey’s cock and ball. “Time to fuck and cum slave!” The Biker told his new slave. Godfrey suddenly found himself fucking one of The Biker’s boots with his erect cock, humping it madly like he was a dog in heat. His tongue still lapping the rough rugged sole of The Biker’s other boot. Faster, and faster he pumped The Biker’s boot. Godfrey could feel the overwhelming pressure of Cumming building up. With a loud shuddering groan Godfrey cum, he covered the floor and The Biker’s boots with his hot creamy cum. He had a look of shear ecstasy on his face.

The Biker was however not finished with his brother just yet. “You have done well my new rubber-slave. Now clean up your mess, after which I had a little something for you.” Said The Biker pointing to his boots and floor. He stuck out his tongue, and licked the air to indicate exactly what he meant. For a few seconds Godfrey did nothing, then he proceeded to lick The Biker’s boots and the floor clean, he swallowed his own cum.

Once Godfrey had finished licking up his own cum. The Biker grabbed him with one of his hands, pulled him onto his feet and then pushed him up against the far wall of the room. With his other hand The Biker pulled open his pants, his erect cock fell free. “Time for that little something I promised you!” Said The Biker. He thrust into his younger twin brother, and began fucking Godfrey in total earnest. Like some sort of a machine, The Biker pistoled in and out of his brother’s hole. It was Godfrey’s first time getting anything up the ass, let alone being fucked, and it was painful. Godfrey let out a low moan, however Godfrey was filled with a righteous joy, and this feeling was far far, greater than the pain.

The Biker reached climax and poured loads of his cum into his younger twin brother’s arse. Panting of breath The Biker knocked Godfrey down onto his hands and knees on the floor, which forced him to raise his arse into the air. The Biker popped a super-strength Viagra, and jerked his spent cock, which became erect almost instantly. “Round two, I think!” Said The Biker. Somewhat slower this time, The Biker began to fuck his brother a second time. The Biker reached his second climax and injected another large amount of his cum into Godfrey’s arse. When it was all over, both The Biker and Godfrey slowly dropped to the floor, panting and exhausted. The Biker’s cock was still deep inside Godfrey’s hole, he could feel his brother’s arse milking every last drop of cum from his dick.

The Biker pulled out of his brother’s hole, he pushed himself onto his knees, and then stood up. The super-strength Viagra was already making The Biker’s cock become erect again, The Biker walked slowly round his twin brother, he grabbed Godfrey’s head pulling it up off the floor. The Biker’s dick was now fully erect again. “Final round. On your hands and knees slave, and suck my nob. You cock-sucker!” Ordered The Biker.

The exhausted Godfrey managed to push himself up onto all fours, The Biker let go of Godfrey’s head, he looked up at The Biker his brother. Godfrey started to open his mouth, but even before it was fully open The Biker thrust his erect throbbing member straight in Godfrey’s mouth and down his throat. Godfrey didn’t even gag, as soon as he felt The Biker’s balls hit his chin, Godfrey started sucking. The Biker wasted no time, as soon as he felt his younger twin brother’s mouth start to work on his dick, The Biker began to fuck his brother’s mouth, roughly.

In between pants for breath, The Biker proceeded to reinforce his dominance over his brother, the dominant thing in Godfrey’s mind was that he was now a rubber slave cock-sucker, and had to serve. The Biker just managed to finish his domination of Godfrey, before he could hold back no longer, he cum with a growl and fill his brother’s mouth so full of cum that he could not swallow it all quick enough. Cum run down the sides of Godfrey’s mouth, even more cum flood our of Godfrey’s mouth as The Biker pulled his dick out. He wiped his dick across Godfrey’s face a couple of times leaving trails of cum. The Biker’s dick was becoming hard and erect yet again. Without saying a word The Biker started to fuck his brother for a third time. In an even shorter time, than the second fuck The Biker cum. After he had come down from his orgasm, The Biker pulled out of his brother. “Now I think you’re ready. A few of my boys will refine that mouth and hole of yours, and get you in your new rubber suit. Then you and some of my other conquests will be going to your new MASTER’s. They are collecting you tonight!” Said The Biker, as he was leaving.

The Biker sat behind his old desk smoking a cigar, and watched the show that was happening on the floor in front of his desk. On the floor were the now completely bald and hairless Lawrence and the giant black security guard. Standing next to The Biker behind the desk was a guy dressed in tight black jeans, white wife-beater T-shirt and leather cowboy boots. He had a beard, close cropped brown hair and an ear-ring in one ear. This guy was going to be Lawrence and the security guard’s new Master. He was watching the two men on the floor with great pleasure, he too was smoking a cigar.

Both Lawrence and the security guard had been brought into the room, and made to lay on the floor, and hold a dildo in their left hand. The Biker did not say a word, he just clicked his fingers. And in one movement the two men thrust their dildo up the other’s arse. “ Fuck!” Moaned both men, as the dildos entered their holes. Both Lawrence and the guard kept pumping the dildo in, and out of each other. “Fuck doesn’t stop that!” Begged the guard, as Lawrence pounded the dildo in, and out of his ass, Lawrence just whimpered as his arse was pounded by the guard’s dildo.

As the two men watched Lawrence and the giant black security guard fucking each other with the dildos, the two men finished their deal of the sale of Lawrence and the security guard. Soon both Lawrence and the guard were letting out moans of sheer joy, as they thrust their hips up and down, in time with the fucking of the dildo up their arse. The Biker clicked his fingers, the two men on the floor stopped fucking each other, and stood, heads bowled hands clasped behind their backs. The dildo firmly lodged in their arses. Without saying a word, Lawrence and the guard’s Master walked round the desk, he was holding two leather leads and collars in his hands. He placed one around the neck of each of Lawrence and the guard. With a nod to The Biker he led the two collared men from the room.

The Biker watched them leave, once the door shut The Biker looked to the far side of the room, where the three princes of New England were. The next Master, the one for Godfrey and the others would be coming later. So The Biker could deal with the princes before he arrived, The Biker looked at the three guys.

The three Princes of New England had been made to kneel down in front of three of Bike’s men. The three guys had around their necks the wooden and hard rubber collars of the training device, which was attached by thick rods to a pulley system on the ceiling. The Biker’s men’s erect cocks were positioned just in front of the triplet’s open mouths. “My little device that you’re attached to is going to introduce the straight you to your new existence as cock worshiping, cock sucking cock-slaves. And if you’re really good boys I may even fuck your arses before you’re sold.” said The Biker. The three guys did not reply: they had been injected with a large dose of the Mind-breaker drug. The Biker smiled at the kneeling men. “Time to begin, I think!” Said The Biker, as he pushed a remote. The three guy’s head’s began bobbing steadily up and down The Biker’s men’s cocks, as the former straight guys were forced to taste cock for the first time.

The Biker watch, he knew that the device would keep the guy’s heads bobbing at a perfectly steady rate, on the cocks in the mouths. After a while, The Biker said. “Cum now, my men!” The Biker’s men made only the slightest of sounds as they cum in the prince’s mouths. They whimpered slightly, as they felt their mouths being filled with warm cum. Their eyes glazed over as they became The Biker’s cock worshiping, cock sucking cock-slaves. Permanently. The Biker smiled.

THE END?