The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Stranded”

Chapter I: “Freyka”

Freyka wrestled with the controls, trying to get her heavily-damaged antique starfighter to respond. Sparks flew from the panel as bolts of crimson death streaked by. The nav-computer was shot, as were the maneuvering thrusters and the weapons. She was going to have to travel in a straight line, now. “Not exactly conducive to surviving a planetfall.” Freyka thought to herself. An enemy fighter banked left and prepared to strafe her. She concentrated on the pilot and made him believe she had teleported.

She gave him the suggestion that she may have reappeared in one of his comerades’ ships. The fighter immediately started shooting up his fellow starfighters, trying to get at her. He destroyed all but three of his fellows before the cruiser commander figured out what was happening and transmitted his fighter’s self-destruct code. Her would-be attacker exploded, and the three other fighters turned their attention back to her.

“Freyka!” a voice called over her communicator. “Surrender yourself and we might let you live!” Freyka reached her hand into the panel and ripped out the wires for the communicator. The starfighters began shooting at her, and took out the starboard wing. Freyka focussed her thoughts on the three fighters, then activated her pyrokinetic abilities. Fires started in the cockpits of each of the fighters.

Freyka’s single remaining engine propelled her straight forward. The last report she’d gotten from her nav-computer was that she was in a system with four inner planets, an asteroid belt, then four gas giants and an ice planet orbited by its twin. She remembered marvelling at the monstrous size of the innermost of the gas giants. It would have rather effectively cleaned up space debris with its gravitational pull, like a large stellar suction-cleaner. But that wasn’t exactly what Freyka needed right now. Using a bit of her telekinesis, Freyka aimed her ship at the place she remembered her computer saying that the third planet was located. The cruiser started to follow, but Freyka started fires in their engine room. Freyka continued unimpeded to the third planet of the system. She found herself in awe at the beauty of the place. Swirling white clouds and deep blue oceans were the main feature, but she could also see the green of forests. As her ship crossed the terminator into night, she saw city lights flickering prettily on the surface. She was caught in the gravity well, and would be entering the atmosphere any time now. She used the wires she’d ripped from the communicator to replace the burned and fused ones that went to the retro rockets. When she had them in place, she tapped the “retro” button on her panel. The ship slows rapidly, pulling Freyka forward in her seat. She releases the button, then taps it again, with an effect similar to tapping the brakes in a land vehicle. With her telekinetic abilities, she keeps herself at the proper angle for atmospheric entry. In a few heartbeats, she’s entering the atmosphere. Freyka diverts a big chunk of the power remaining in her ship to the heat shields and the deflector array.

She telekinetically keeps her vessel upright, and uses the retro rockets to slow her forward momentum. She sees the ground rushing to meet her and throws a telekinetic shield around herself. That is the only thing that saved her life.

* * *

“She’s coming around.” someone says. Freyka opens her eyes, and looks up into a concerned human’s face. “Wow.” the person mutters. “I never thought I’d ever meet an alien, humanoid or not.”

“Who are you?” Freyka asked. The human gasped in astonishment.

“You speak English?” he asked.

“It’s a long story.” Freyka replied. “You haven’t answered my question.”

“Oh, sorry. I’m Alan Goldsmith.”

“I am pleased to make your accquaintance, Alangoldsmith.”

“Uh, no it’s Alan Goldsmith—two words. Goldsmith is my family name.”

“Ah, my apologies. So you are Alan of the clan Goldsmith?”

“You could say that.” Alan said.

“I am Freyka. I’ve never known my clan. My mother gave birth to me in the Slave Pens of I!kwasset, and she was allowed to stay with me until I was old enough to work. She escaped with me before then. She died protecting me from the slave-hunters. I was found by a crew of space pirates and taken aboard their ship, the Star Jackal. I was raised as one of their own, learning to fight and steal and to run a ship. When my powers started to develop, I was trained in how to use them to my own advantage, and to the advantage of the Star Jackal crew, who were the only family I’d ever known.”

“So why are you here?” Alan asked.

“The Star Jackals discovered that the I!kwassi were developing a prototype mind-control device with which to enslave people’s minds, not just force them to work with pain-collars and whips. We decided to make sure they couldn’t. We destroyed the device, but only I escaped.”

“Is there anything good here?” Alan asked. Freyka glanced over to where Alan was pointing—a long, squat wooden table with several things from her ship sitting on it. There were also devices sitting on the floor. It was all arranged neatly, and it all appeared to be intact.

“The purple box.” Freyka said. “It has my astro-tools in it.”

“I’d better find a safe place to put this stuff, so no one finds it.” He glanced around at the assorted devices on the floor. “Is there anything here you need?” he asked, gesturing to the other stuff. Freyka looked the equipment over. There wasn’t any medical equipment in the neat little arrangement. Sadly, she shook her head, wincing in pain as she realized her collarbone was broken, as was the right arm, in three places. She looked down and saw that the broken collarbone and the broken bones in her arm had all been set and dressed. Also, her chest was wrapped in a bandage, and she could feel the reason: three broken ribs. Her left leg was in a splint and propped up. Her whole body was covered in cuts and scrapes. The next thing she noticed was that she was wearing an Earth garment—pink, lacy panties. “I put those on you for decency’s sake.” Alan said. “They belonged to my ex-girlfriend. For some weird reason, she left them here when she left me.” By this time, he had gathered all the devices which had been on the table and floor into a cardboard box.

“Where are my clothes?” Freyka asked. Alan held up her uniform, or rather, what was left of it. Freyka whistled in amazement. The one-piece coverall had been reduced to a polymer collar, wristbands, anklebands and a belt, each with remnants of polymer fabric coming off of it like streamers.

“I don’t know how you survived that crash.” Alan remarked.

“I threw a telekinetic shield over myself.” Freyka replied.

“That’s handy.” Alan replied. “You think you could use your telekinesis to heal some of those wounds, or does it not work like that?”

“I could do it, but I’d have to concentrate.” Freyka replied. “I did it for Lethala once, but I don’t think I could do it for myself.”

“The pain’s a distraction.” Alan muttered. Freyka nodded. “What if you could go into a trance? Do you think you could do it then?”

Freyka hesitated. She’d never been in trance before. He told her that a trance was simply an altered state of consciousness, where she could focus and concentrate. He told her she could trust him, that he wouldn’t hurt her. She agreed to the trance, but she was so nervous that she had trouble relaxing, and the stabs of pain from her broken bones weren’t helping either. Alan left her there and came back with a bottle of children’s sleep-aids, which he used when his nephew got insomnia. He had her take one, then another and another. After that third one, Freyka was getting drowzy. Alan had her relax.

“Listen to the sound of my voice, Freyka.” he said. “Listen to me. My voice is all you hear. Listen to me and do as I say. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Freyka said flatly. Her eyes had sagged shut.

“Good.” Alan said. “Now, Freyka, I want you to open your eyes.” She did as he had told her. Her eyes were glazed over, and her expression was as blank as Alan had seen in the movies. “Focus your telekinesis. Use it to mend this rib.” He touched his finger to Freyka’s topmost broken rib. Freyka’s blank gaze fell to the place where Alan had touched, and the slightest crinkle appeared on her forehead.

“The rib is healed.” Freyka said flatly.

“Can you feel your other injuries?” Alan asked. “Does it hurt?”

“I sense the injuries.” Freyka replied. “But the pain does not affect me. I have separated myself from it.”

“Good, Freyka. Now I want you to heal yourself with your power.” Freyka complied. Alan watched in astonishment as one by one, each of Freyka’s cuts and scrapes faded away. He asked her to remove the bindings on her healed wounds. She complied, starting with the bandage on her chest. The clasp came undone, and the bandage unwound like thread from around a spool. Then it floated to the table, leaving Freyka’s breasts unfettered. They looked like double D-cups at least. Freyka didn’t seem to notice as Alan adjusted his now-rock-hard penis in his pants. She was busy taking away the binding on her leg and her arm. When all the bindings were gone, Alan decided to test her. He took her deeper and deeper into the trance, and had her satisfy his curiousity at why she could speak English.

“Eight hundred and twenty-three years ago, the Galactic Trade Federation was established. Rather than have the traders learn hundreds of languages, one for each of the worlds in the Federation’s jusrisdiction, they decided to work on a common language in which to trade. Each world, being either so proud that they wanted their language spoken galaxy-wide, or too lazy to want to learn a new language, wanted their language as the new trading tongue. Fights broke out, wars started, and peoples began seceding from the Federation. Then a time-traveller from Earth in the Thirtieth Century appeared and said that he was here to help stop a catastrophic war which would destroy the Federation and all the peoples who had joined. He offered several languages from Earth to be the tongue in which to trade, since it did not belong to any member-world of the Federation. Because the new language would not favor one member-world over another, almost all of the member-worlds accepted it, except for planet Drak, who would accept no tongue other than its own. At first, English was merely a trader’s pidgin, taught to those who would engage in interplanetary trade. The traders, however, began teaching it to their children, who taught it to their friends, who taught it to their non-trader families, and so the language spread, until it became the vernacular on a great many worlds, including my homeworld, Clavi.”

“Wow!” Alan muttered. He had a hard-on from listening to her helplessly entranced voice and watching her unfettered breasts. He glanced back up at Freyka’s face. Her trance was so deep that her eyes had sagged shut again. Her lips were parted slightly. “Stand up, Freyka.” he told her. She obeyed. “Open your eyes, Freyka.” She obeyed. Her eyes were like glass orbs, and her pupils were very dilated. Her breathing was shallow, almost imperceptible. Alan ran his eyes down her naturally golden-brown skin, with no tan lines anywhere, the long, nimble, gently-tapered fingers, the long, shapely, gorgeous legs, then back up the legs, back to the well-formed breasts, which hung seductively on her chest. Her perfectly gorgeous red hair shone even in the dim light of the living room, looking very much like strands of spun ruby that grew down to her ankles. He spared a glance for her ears, which were very similar to a Vulcan’s ears. On her, the tapering, pointy ears looked absolutely adorable. “Tell me about your mental state as of now, Freyka.” he said.

“I am deeply in trance. Your voice is all I hear. I will listen to your voice and I will do whatever you say.” Freyka replied in her low, sexy monotone.

“How deeply in trance can you go, Freyka? Can you disconnect your conscious mind completely, so that I am speaking only to your subconscious?”

“Yes.” Freyka replied.

“Do it.”

After a couple of seconds, Freyka said “It is done.”

“You are completely helpless to disobey?” Alan asked.

“Yes.” Freyka replied.

“Remove the panties.” Alan said. Freyka obeyed. Alan undid his pants and gave his penis some breathing room. “Listen, Freyka, when I return you to normal, you will remember nothing that happened while you were in trance. Whenever you are in trance, you will refer to me as Master. Whenever I say ‘Helpless slave,’ you will return to this state, and when I snap my fingers, you will return to your wakeful state. When you are awake, you will do what I say without knowing it wasn’t your idea. You will dress, then come to me for approval, and then I will tell you what I want you to wear, and you will wear it without any thought of discomfort or indecency. Whenever I say ‘Come now,’ whether you are awake or in deep trance, and no matter who may be watching at the time, you will have an extremely strong orgasm, and you will not stop until I tell you to. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” Freyka replied. Alan let his pants drop, and pulled down his underwear, and let it fall down onto his dropped pants.

“Now, Freyka, I want you to take my penis into your mouth and suck it.”

“Yes, Master.” Freyka replied. She got to her knees, licked her lips, and then obeyed her Master. She swallowed three full loads of sperm before he bade her stop.

“Stand up, Freyka.” Alan said.

“Yes, Master.” Freyka replied again, and she was on her feet before her Master.

“Whenever you are in deep trance, Freyka, your body will at all times be sexually aroused, because sex is now a major part of your life.” Alan told her.

“Yes, Master.” Freyka said, and obediently, her nipples hardened, her breath quickened, and her red pubic hair glistened with pussy-juices.

“Good, Freyka.” Alan said, petting his slave, who purred contentedly. “You are a good slave, Freyka, and a good slave must be rewarded. You will remember this as a wonderful dream, Freyka. You will dream about being dominated and enslaved by me, and you will want more. Lie down, my pet.”

“Yes, Master.” With his slave now lying down on the ground, Alan’s penis was very excited. Alan ran his hands up and down his helpless slave’s lovely body, and heard her coo in pleasure. “More, Master! Please, pleasure me! Take your pleasure from my obedient, loving body, Master. I am yours.” Freyka moaned. Alan needed no more encouragement. He inserted his prick in his slave’s cunt as far as it would go. He enountered something along the way.

“Shit!” he thought. “She’s a virgin!” He told his slave to hang on, and then he jammed his hot cock into her, breaking her cherry. Her body flexed and wiggled as his penis posessed her vagina entirely, and Freyka moaned seductively. Not satisfied with his current penetration, he had his slave get to her hands and knees, “doggy style,” then lower her breasts so they were touching the floor. Then he penetrated her from behind and fucked her that way. His cock went very far into his slave, and she moaned louder, then began to scream. He spanked his slave, and she screamed pleasure. He felt the first rumblings in his nuts and said “Come now.” His slave obeyed, and soon, Alan began shooting his loads into his slave. He bade her stop, and she did. They lay together for quite some time before Alan regained enough of his energy to get up. He climbed the stairs and brought down a T-shirt. He had his slave go to the bathroom and clean herself up, then come back down. He dried her off with a dishtowel, then put her into the T-shirt. He gave his slave a hot, passionate kiss with lots of tongue, which his slave returned. Finally, he decided it was time to sit her down on the couch and snap his fingers.

To be continued...