The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Strange New Neighbours Ch 1

By Astropirate

The following morning Regina, Bill and their offspring rose from their slumbers as if nothing had happened and went about their regular routines. Even Maria, their live in Spanish student had seemed to have forgotten witnessing Regina having sex with her son Ben. Instead she was more preoccupied with her growing sexual urges.

The object of her desires was Bill Barton. This had been the case since Luce Devlin; the Bartons’ new neighbour had seduced her. Unknown to Maria, Bill was also battling his own lust for her. Since he had been seduced by nineteen year old Eve Devlin Bill’s desires for his daughter Monica as well as Maria had continued to grow unabated.

Bill had fulfilled one desire when he was at his office. He had been looking at a picture of his daughter in her school uniform when she arrived in his office dressed in a very similar uniform and seduced him and although Maria as not the maid Bill fantasised seeing Maria in a maid’s uniform and having sex with her.

The opportunity arrived a few days later when Regina and Monica were in town shopping and Ben went off with some of his friends. Bill was in his study reading the paper when he suddenly up it down and, closing his eyes, he began to imagine Maria standing before him in the maid’s uniform. It made him hard just thinking of it. Bill was so lost in thought that he never heard anyone come in. His train of thought was shattered when he heard a cough and opened his eyes. He was both startled and astonished as Maria stood before him smiling, wearing a maid’s uniform.

“Maria, what are you doing?” stuttered Bill.

“Don’t you like it, Senor?” asked Maria with a sly grin.

“Well yes. But…” Bill got to say no more as Maria bent down and kissed him. Then she stood back and placing her hand behind her back, she pulled the zipper down and suddenly stood naked before her employer as the entire dress floated to the floor.

It was all too much for Bill as he stripped rapidly and taking Maria in her hands, he gently pushed her to the floor and mounted her and began to ravish her young naked flesh.

As for Maria, her loud moans betrayed her own pleasure as the older man continued kissing, licking and nibbling her body. Her medium breasts received particular attention as he licked and sucked them in an alternate manner.

“Aaagh,” moaned Maria repeatedly as Bill moved up and down her body. When they finally orgasmed Maria simply got up and kissed her employer. “Oh Senor, you are a wonderful lover,” she said as she picked up her discarded clothing and walked naked up to her bedroom. Bill dressed and went back to reading his paper, apparently oblivious to what had just occurred.

* * *

For the next week the Bartons indulged in apparent mindless incestuous sex. Mother and son, Father and daughter. Even Maria, the family’s Spanish student was involved with Bill.

Despite the fact that the family seemed to be under some sort of control Regina began to suspect something was not right. Something in her subconscious told her there was something amiss but she couldn’t figure out what. Then one day, while her husband Bill was away on business in London and Ben and Monica were away for the week with some of their friends, Regina arrived home from a parish council meeting and was looking forward to a hot soak in the tub. She kicked off her heels in the bedroom and stretched. When she looked in the mirror she was startled to see Lilith Devlin’s reflection and swung sharply around. “My God, Lilith, what are you doing here? You startled me!” Regina shouted.

Lilith said nothing as her six foot frame, dressed in her now trademark cat suit just stood there and smiled.

Regina was about to ask her to leave when Lilith stared into her eyes and Regina suddenly became transfixed. Something prevented her from speaking. She also felt her arms being restrained by some sort of invisible force.

As the buttons of her blue blouse opened one by one Regina was unable to prevent it. The same thing happened as her black skirt loosened and slid to the floor revealing her plain white underwear. It was in the blink of an eye that Regina’s underwear vanished and she stood naked before Lilith.

Regina then felt something pushing her and she fell backwards onto her bed. When she looked up Lilith was naked and smiling. “I see you have never made love to a woman before. Let me show you the wonderful delights of such pleasure,” said Lilith lustfully as she went down on Regina and began to kiss her prey.

The feel of Lilith’s moist red lips touching her own was, for Regina, electrifying. As Lilith moved down Regina’s bare shoulder her excitement began to build. What was more, Lilith’s breasts rubbed against Regina’s and the helpless woman couldn’t help but give a moan of satisfaction, much to Lilith’s delight. Even more exciting and arousing for Regina was the softness and warmth of a woman’s body as it gently rubbed against her own.

“Oooh,” moaned Regina as Lilith reached her breasts and began to lick then alternatively. While Regina’s breasts were big they were dwarfed by Lilith’s and Regina waited impatiently to return the pleasure she was now receiving.

Eventually Lilith turned over and Regina only too willingly obeyed as Lilith invited her to suck and lick her breasts. This time it was Lilith’s turn to moan as Regina’s tongue and lips went to work.

“Mmm,” moaned Lilith.

This acted as a spur to Regina who, for a woman who had never had a lesbian experience, acted as if she was an expert.

Eventually, Lilith gently turned Regina on her back and positioned herself so that her pussy was directly over Regina’s mouth while Lilith went down to Regina’s pussy.

Regina shuddered with excitement as she felt Lilith’s tongue drill though her pussy lips and proceeded to lash her clit. Regina, for her part, copied Lilith’s every more and once again behaved as if she was an expert.

“Mmm,” was all both women could mumble as they continued to pleasure each other. Even the timing of their orgasms was perfect as both their juices started to flow equally which culminated in a gigantic orgasm for each.

For a few moments Regina lay peacefully on Lilith’s wonderful breast gathering her thoughts. Although she was older than Lilith she had the appearance of a loving daughter embracing her mother. A few minute went by and then Lilith whispered something in her ear and there was total darkness.

* * *

“Mum, are you here?”

Regina’s eyes opened when she heard Ben’s voice coming from downstairs. For a few seconds she was confused and battled to try and recollect what happened. When she did finally remember she was startled when she realised she was fully dressed in her blouse and skirt. Regina jumped up from the bed and put on her flat shoes that she kept under the bed. “I’ll be right down, sweetheart,” shouted Regina as she composed herself before descending the stairs and make the tea.

That night Regina had the most erotic dream yet in which she made love to a beautiful but faceless woman.

That same night, in contrast to her neighbour and best friend Laura Dalton turned restlessly in bed where her husband, Bob was sleeping soundly beside her. A strange feeling came over Laura. She suddenly felt cold and when she looked down at the end of the bed she was shocked to see a naked Lilith standing there. Laura found herself unable to speak and as Lilith came closer her eyes became transfixed on her neighbour’s.

The blanket covering Laura was suddenly rolled back and her night clothes mysteriously vanished, allowing Lilith to admire her naked beauty. Without a word Lilith mounted Laura and they made love as if they had always been lovers. Bob was totally oblivious to all this as he remained in a deep slumber. When they finally orgasmed Lilith whispered in Laura’s ear and then, like Regina darkness enveloped her.

* * *

The following morning while preparing for her run Regina could not get the images of making lesbian love out of her mind. The worst thing was the fantasy in her head of making love to Laura. She shook her head several times trying to vanish these thoughts from her mind. It was somewhat of a relief when the doorbell rang and Regina greeted Laura. Unknown to her was the fact that Laura had had the same fantasy and desire to make love to her. When Regina opened the door and saw Laura standing there smiling in her shorts and sweatshirt she had to purse her lips to prevent her tongue been seen as she was tempted to lick her lips lustfully. An embarrassed Laura tried to turn away as she was also obviously lusting after Regina’s body. Despite this they went for their usual five mile jog together.

* * *

“Oh, that was great,” declared Laura as the two women finally arrived back in the Close.

“I have some lemon cooling in the fridge,” responded Regina.

“That sounds good,” replied Laura enthusiastically.

Regina came back and handed Laura the drink and she accepted gratefully. They emptied their glasses without a word then Laura tugged at her sweatshirt and sniffed. “I could use a shower,” she said in a matter of fact tone.

Regina simply moved forward and kissed her friend on the lips. “So could I,” she responded in an almost inaudible seductive whisper. Instead of being shocked by Regina’s kiss, Laura grabbed her friend and returned her kiss with even more passion. Then, as if in a hypnotic state, she was led by the hand towards the shower by Regina.

While in the bathroom both women paused and stared at each other as if trying to guess their next move. It was only momentary however, because suddenly, as if in a crazed lust, they began to strip each other frantically, discarding garment after garment and just tossing them anywhere. When they felt the shower was warm enough they stepped in and began to soap each other.

Regina and Laura giggled as the jets of steamy water cascaded about them. Regina stood behind Laura in the midst of the shower and soaped her back. Then she kissed Laura’s wet bare shoulder and it made Laura shudder with excitement and at the same time she sighed deeply.

Having soaped Laura’s medium breasts Regina put the soap on the soap stand and began to gently massage them.

“Oooh,” sighed Laura, clearly enjoying the moment. Laura then turned to Regina and kissed her. She whispered in her ear. “I prefer the bed,”

Laura just smiled and they stepped out of the shower and after drying themselves, they headed for Regina’s bedroom wrapped in large bath towels.

Removing their towels, Regina led Laura to the bed and she lay down on her back. Regina gently eased herself on top of her friend and immediately each of them felt and exciting tingling sensation as the smoothness of skin and warmth of body clashed. Regina once again kissed her new lover. And then made her way down Laura’s shoulder and on to her breasts. Laura’s left breast was engulfed by Regina’s mouth and Laura could nothing but moan with satisfaction as Regina began to lick and suck her nipple. “Oooh,” Laura sighed at Regina’s wonderful touch. The same was true as Regina switched to her right breast and the wonderful arousing feeling happened all over again. Laura’s moaning became louder as Regina worked her way down her waist, licking and sucking as she went.

For Regina it was if it was her dream only she was in control and she also knew it was Laura she that she was making love to. She spread Laura’s smooth legs and began to drill through her pussy lips and lash her clit.

“Oh my God,” repeated Laura several times as Regina’s tongue action aroused her to new heights of sexual pleasure that she had never experienced before. She struggled to prolong her new found pleasure for as long as possible but as her love juices gathered and built up she was forced to give in to the inevitable and upon achieving her biggest ever orgasm Laura gave a deep sigh of sexual satisfaction. After a moment of collecting their thoughts Laura without hesitation mounted Regina and copied her every action which resulted in Regina’s huge orgasm. As they lay together face to face Laura put her hand on Laura’s chin. “I do love you,” she declared in a low tone.

Regina smiled. “I love you too,” she responded and kissed her gently on her moist lips. A short time later they fell asleep.

* * *

“Mum, we’re home,” cried Monica as she stood in the hall with her brother, Ben but there was no response. The siblings made their way to the kitchen but it was empty and not even any hint of dinner being prepared.

“Mum?” called Monica again but once again there was nothing but silence.

“Hey sis, look at this,” called Ben from the living room.

Monica went in and saw the half filled jug of lemon on the table with two empty glasses. The siblings cautiously made their way upstairs and along the corridor.

The bathroom door was open. This was unusual and curiosity got the better of them both as they peeked in and had a look.

“What’s been going on here?” whispered Ben when they saw the discarded jogging clothes on the floor and the shower had recently been used.

Monica examined the clothes and recognised her mother’s things. She presumed the other set belonged to their next door neighbour, Laura Dalton. Suddenly Monica had a strange thought. She turned to Ben and put her finger to her lips to indicate silence.

“Follow me,” she whispered and they both made their way towards Regina’s bedroom with Monica in the lead. Monica gently turned the handle of the bedroom door and eased the door open. The sight that beheld her eyes was both startling and a shock. Monica withdrew her head and put her hand to her mouth as if to smother a cry.

Curious at his sister’s reaction, Ben also stuck his head in and received a similar shock.

It was an incredible sight to them both as they witnessed their mother and neighbour in a peaceful slumber.

For Ben it was very erotic. Two beautiful women naked and facing each other as they slept. It was very like an old movie he had watched some months back. Even Monica was slightly aroused by it.

Monica eased the bedroom door shut and they turned away together. Just as they were about to head for the stairs Damon and Eve Devlin suddenly appeared and the siblings found themselves entranced been led to their own bedrooms. Eve led Ben to his and Damon led Monica to hers.

A very short time later Regina and Laura slowly woke up simultaneously. Laura looked at the time on the clock. “I better get going,” she said.

Regina got out of bed and went to her wardrobe. She took out a tracksuit and handed it to Laura. “Your things will be still damp. Take these and return them in your own time,” said Regina.

Laura kissed Regina. “You are so good, Regina. Thank you,” she said. With that she put on the tracksuit and gathering her running clothes, she left for her house.

It was an incredible scene. Both of them had woken up and were not shy at the fact that they had just made love to each other and were naked. At the same time Regina was unaware that her offspring had return and were engaged in sexual adventures of their own.

That night while she slept Regina once again dreamt of making love to Laura. At that same moment, unknown to her Ben and Monica made love and slept together for the first time.