The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Strange New Neighbours Ch 1

By Astropirate

After Lilith’s second visit to her any inhibitions or reservations about her sexual behaviour vanished from Regina Barton’s mind. Her sexual pleasure and that of her family had increased dramatically increased since the arrival of their new neighbours, the Devlins.

As well as making love to her husband, Bill, Regina had no compunction about having sex with her son Ben. She was also in a relationship with her neighbour and best friend, Laura Dalton, who had also fallen under Lilith’s spell.

As the days went by Regina’s sex drive was such that whenever Ben or Laura were not with her she would fantasise about them. It was on one of these occasions that her sex life took another turn. Regina was resting on her sun bed reading a magazine by the indoor pool when she got the urge to masturbate. She put her magazine down and putting her hand inside her green one piece swimsuit she began to fondle her breast. At the same time she began to probe her pussy with a finger from her free hand.

“Aaagh,” she sighed as she closed her eye and began to fantasise a threesome involving herself, her son Ben and her friend Laura. It was for a few moments more that Regina’s pleasure continued until something made her stop and open her eyes. As she looked up she saw Eve Devlin, Luce and Lilith’s nineteen year old daughter standing there with a sinister smile. She was wearing a light top and shorts.

Regina tried to speak but was unable to do so. In the blink of an eye her swimsuit vanished and Eve was also nude. The young woman went down and kissed Regina. The sensation of Eve’s moist lips touching Regina’s was hypnotic. She couldn’t resist taking Eve’s head and return her kiss with equal passion. Regina shuddered as Eve’s lips moved to her bare shoulder and then to her breasts.

“Oooh,” sighed Regina expressing her pleasure without fear as Eve’s tongue began to lick and suck the nipple on her right breast. Then in a teasing manner Eve suddenly stopped and this time she moved to the bottom of Regina’s breast and licked in a straight line to the summit before engulfing the nipple and sucking it, much to Regina’s delight as she moaned and sighed with obvious pleasure. The same was true as Eve gave Regina’s left breast the same sensual treatment that resulted in even more pleasure than before for Regina.

“Uuugh,” grunted Regina as Eve worked her way down her wonderful body, kissing, sucking and nibbling as she went.

There was a slight disappointment for Regina when Eve arrived at her pussy and halted. Eve moved back up to Regina and kissed her lips. The young woman now turned and placing herself over Regina in a sixty-nine position, both women began to pleasure each other with their tongues and lash clits simultaneously.

For Regina the excitement continued to build as did her love juices. Finally, as they orgasmed together, Regina and Eve gave a deep sigh of sexual satisfaction, gasping for air for several moments. Then Eve whispered into Regina’s ear and darkness suddenly enveloped her.

At the same time that Eve appeared to Regina Monica Barton, Regina’s daughter was making her way home from town. As she was passing the Devlin home she saw Lilith working in the front garden with the plants. It was a warm day and it was something of a culture shock for Monica to see Lilith in a thin yellow t shirt and denim shorts. Her long black hair was concealed by her straw sun hat.

“Hello Monica,” said Lilith as she stood up.

“Er, hello Lilly,” responded a startled Monica.

“It’s a hot day. Perhaps you’d like to come in and have a cool drink?” asked Lilith.

“Well I…” Monica was somehow prevented from saying any more.

“Please, I insist,” replied Lilith with a smile and the young woman found herself unable to resist as she followed Lilith into the house.

Lilith went to the fridge and took out a glass jug that contained cooled lemon. After poring into two glasses she handed one to Monica took a sip from the other. Monica drank most of her drink in one go and then put the glass on the table.

“You are very beautiful,” said Lilith.

Monica blushed. “Thank you,” she stuttered in response. She shocked when Lilith’s clothes suddenly disappeared and she began to fondle her huge breasts. Monica tried desperately to turn away.

Lilith gave a sinister sounding laugh. “Oh, my dear, don’t be embarrassed. Am I not beautiful?”

“Yes, you are. But…”

“Am I not desirable?” interrupted Lilith as she continued to fondle her breasts and display her naked and very beautiful body in front of the young woman, giving a soft moan as she did so.

“Yes, you are desirable but I…” Monica stopped and tried to look away again but found herself turning and gazing at the older woman’s nakedness. She even licked her lips.

“Ah, you do want to make love to me,” said Lilith seductively.

“Nnnoo,” stuttered Monica but it was no use. Her own clothes vanished as mysteriously as Lilith’s and no matter how hard she resisted Monica moved forward and kissed Lilith on her crimson lips. Lilith held the young woman’s head and her return kiss was almost paralytic as Monica was led to the sofa. Lilith lay down on it and stretched out her arms. “Make love to me, Monica, as I know you can and you want to.”

What little resistance Monica had left crumbled away and she mounted Lilith and obeyed her instructions as she made love to her and at the same time hr own lesbian desires surfaced and were fulfilled by Lilith. A few moments after their orgasm Lilith whispered into Monica’s ear and there was a sudden darkness in her mind. The next thing she remembered was being fully dressed and resuming her journey home.

In the meantime Regina came out of her strange trance like state. What she remembered was being seduced by young Eve Devlin. She couldn’t understand it. Her vision had been very real and yet she was on her sun bed still wearing her swimsuit. One thing she did notice though was the fact she was very wet and decided to shower. In the shower she closed her eyes and began to fantasise about Monica. She had never seen Monica in a sexual light before but as her finger began to probe her pussy she imagined Monica servicing her and she moaned softly as a result.

Regina became so absorbed in her fantasy that she never heard Monica call her from bottom of the stairs. Even as Monica began to climb the stairs and call out there was still no response from her mother.

Regina was startled then when she felt a hand touch her wet shoulder and as she opened her eyes and saw her daughter standing before her and smiling. Monica stepped into the shower leaving her clothes in an untidy pile on the floor of the bathroom. Without hesitation Monica gave her mother a deep passionate kiss and Regina returned an even more passionate.

As the steamy jets of water sprayed about them both women began to indulge in their wildest lesbian fantasies, despite the fact they were mother and daughter.

Like her mother Monica’s hair was golden but cut short which contrasted to Regina’s which was shoulder length. They were the same five feet nine height so when they kissed their breasts rubbed against each other exciting them both. Regina’s were larger whereas Monica’s were of medium size.

Regina held her daughter’s head gently and once again kissed her. This time she moved to Monica’s bare shoulder and kissed it, making her daughter shudder with excitement. She continued down to Monica’s breasts and began to suck and lick them alternatively.

“Oh my God, Mum,” cried the young woman several times as her mother pleasured her.

Regina knelt and gently gripping Monica’s bare and very wet hips she began to explore Monica’s trimmed pussy with her tongue, making the young woman moan and sigh as her excitement and pleasure continued to grow.

“Oooh,” moaned Monica as Regina’s tongue drilled through her pussy lips and began to lash her clit. This wonderful sensation became almost unbearable for Monica as her mother’s tongue picked up speed and she cried aloud.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck. More Mum. Keep going, keep going,” she begged desperately as her juices slowly gathered.

Monica tried to prolong her wonderful feeling of sexual joy. Eventually however her orgasm, when it came, was the biggest she had ever had. After a few moments pause Monica helped Regina up and she, in turn, wrapped her tongue around her mother’s huge nipple and began to lick and suck much to Regina’s delight as she moaned softly at her daughter’s gentle touch. This pleased and encouraged Monica as she made her way down Regina’s body and eagerly bore through bush that surrounded her mother’s pussy and worked on her clit.

Now it was Regina’s turn to cry out. “Oh my darling, please, keep going, keep going,” she cried almost breathlessly. Like Monica Regina’s orgasm was one of her biggest. Again there was a moments pause before Regina got out of the shower and dried herself and Monica did likewise.

It wasn’t enough for Regina because she took her daughter by the hand and led her to her marital bed. Monica made no objection as both women got into the bed and as their warm and soft bodies touched it sent them into another world of uninhibited lesbian sex.

“I love you so much, Mum,” said Monica softly as she rested her head on Regina’s bare breast.

Regina lowered her head and gently kissed Monica’s Forehead. “I love you too, sweetheart,” she responded lovingly.

After a few more moments they fell asleep, cradled in each other’s arms.

Unknown to them both, Maria was in her room and heard the strange noises coming from Regina’s bedroom. Curiosity got the better of the live in help and student as she made her way across the corridor to the room. She listened at the door but there was silence. Gently she eased the door open to take a peak. Maria put her hand to her moth to stifle a cry as she spied Regina and her daughter in a slumber, locked in a loving embrace. She eased the door of the room shut and turned only to see Lilith and Eve standing in front of her. Maria was unable to say anything as Lilith’s eyes locked in on hers and the older woman and her daughter led her back to her own bedroom.

That night Regina lay awake in bed while her husband Bill slept beside her. She was restless. More than this though was the fact that she remembered her encounter with her daughter Monica. On one level Regina wondered just what had gotten in to them both. Monica was very beautiful, yes, but she was still her daughter and she was her mother. Regina knew she should be reviled at such thoughts but instead found them erotic and exciting. The longer she dwelt on it the more aroused she became. Finally Regina couldn’t take it any more. She slipped out of bed and putting on her sheer robe she made her way down to her daughter’s bedroom. Regina gave a gentle tap on the door before opening it. What she saw next shocked her. Monica and Maria were naked on the bed kissing and giggling.

“Oh my God!” declared Regina as she put her hand to her mouth. She was about to turn when suddenly the two young women sprang from the bed and grabbed an arm each to restrain her.

“Don’t go Mum. I knew you would come. Maria is only here to help us,” Monica said with a smile.

“But…” Regina could say no more as Maria, who had stood behind her, kissed Regina’s neck. The sensation of this act made Regina feel immobile. Another kiss simply aroused her sexual urges.

“Senora is very beautiful,” declared Maria sincerely as she removed Regina’s gown and then pushing the shoulders of her nightdress down, allowing the garment to float to the floor, revealing her almost naked body to them both. Maria cupped Regina’s magnificent breasts with her hands and then kissed Regina’s shoulder before working her way down her back while Monica kissed Regina’s breasts and then worked down her well toned waist. This wonderful sensation of both this young women licking, kissing and sucking her made Regina moan and sigh with great pleasure.

Monica knelt and removed the thin white knickers Regina had been wearing and both young women led her to the bed where they indulged a night of lesbian passion before falling asleep. Both Monica and Maria slept on either side of Regina, resting their heads on her breasts.

* * *

The following day Regina’s husband Bill was about to get into his car and head home when Lilith seemed to appear out of nowhere dressed in her cat suit. She never said a word but Bill’s mind suddenly became flooded with strange erotic and lustful thoughts.

Laura too received a visit from Luce and like Bill her mind became a cesspit of lust and desire.

As usual Bill drove his car into the drive in the same manner. The only difference this time was instead of going straight to his front door he walked over the lawn to her next door neighbour. When he reached the front door it was suddenly opened and a lust crazed Laura pulled him in and slammed the door.

As they kissed passionately Bill’s hands reached out to Laura’s shirt and violently ripped it, scattering buttons all over the floor, revealing the fact she wasn’t wearing a bra. Laura also ripped Bill’s shirt and began to rub her hands up and down his hairy chest. Bill opened Laura’s pants and gripping the sides pulled them down together with her knickers. He gently pushed Laura onto the sofa and stripped the remainder of his clothes before mounting his neighbour and gave in to every lustful desire imaginable.

* * *

For the next few weeks the Bartons indulged in almost mindless sex with each other. Their neighbours, Bob and Laura Dalton were also included in their group. Then Lilith and Luce Devlin once again visited Bill and Regina and invited them to a party for Halloween, which was just three days away. They were going to decline the invitation but something compelled them to accept. The same thing happened to Bob and Laura.

* * *

When they arrived at the Devlins’ house Regina and Bill were greeted by Lilith who was wearing a short low cut black dress that exposed the upper part of her huge breasts.

The music being played through the house was haunting. Luce introduced them to the others at the party. Regina found it unnerving. She felt there was something very strange about them and she couldn’t pinpoint what it was. It was a relief to her and Bill when they saw that Bob and Laura were there. When she got a moment alone with Regina it was then Laura expressed her feeling that there was something not right. Regina was relieved that it least she wasn’t the only one to feel it and she said so to Laura. They didn’t get a chance to speak again because the party got into full swing and although Regina and Laura danced with their husbands they became separated and began to dance with others.

It was during one such dance that everything started to become very strange. The man Regina was dancing with was in his late twenties, tall and very handsome. He had a small pointed beard and had green piercing eyes.

“You are a very beautiful woman,” he said to her with a smile.

“Er, thank you,” responded an embarrassed Regina.

The young man licked his lips and then spoke again. “I can only imagine you enjoy wonderful lovemaking,”

This was too much for Regina who tried in vain to break free of the iron grip he had on her hands. When she tried to cry out the young man’s eyes met hers and Regina was unable to say a word. She could hear and feel the zipper at the back of her three quarter length golden cocktail dress slide down. Regina was helpless as the young man simply pushed the shoulders of the dress down and the garment floated to the floor revealing her see through have slip that, in turn, exposed her lacy low cut bra and matching knickers. In an instant Regina was naked and the young man kissed her and began to massage her wonderful breasts. It was a strange sensation for Regina. The young man kissed her bare shoulder and then Regina could feel his tongue lick her nipples and then his lips began to suck them.

“Oooh,” moaned Regina. At the same time she became aware that she could no longer hear the others around her and nor could she see. ‘Surely Bill would come to her defence?’ she thought but there was to be no rescue. Indeed, Regina could feel herself been carried and then gently placed on the soft surface of a bed. The licking and sucking of her nipples resumed. Her long smooth legs were forced apart and she could feel her pussy lips being breached by a tongue and her clit being lashed in expert fashion, Causing Regina to cry out with sexual joy. Her mouth was forced open and a huge cock driven in. Regina abhorred oral sex but something compelled her to suck it and she did so as if she had always done it.

When she felt a huge cock being driven inside her Regina felt initially uncomfortable. However as the moments moved on her body began to react and move in sequence. Gradually she and the young man settled into a mutually satisfying rhythm. When she finally orgasmed Regina released a sigh of deep satisfaction. Her sexual encounter did not finish there however as another cock entered her pussy and it all began again. This went on for what seemed an eternity. Regina was aware that she was being sexed by both male and female lovers. Then a change thing happened as the chimes of a clock striking the midnight hour rang out. Regina was on the verge of another orgasm and could feel her hands gripping bare hips.

“Come on, come on, for fuck’s sake,” she cried and finally her relief came when her huge orgasm exploded forth. When she opened her eyes and saw that it was Laura’s husband, Bob, on top of her. Regina screamed and in panic, grabbed the bed sheet to cover her nakedness. “What the hell is going on?” she yelled.

“Oh my God,” cried Bob as he grabbed another sheet. They both got out of bed to search for their clothes but there was none to be had. All they could do was wrap themselves in sheets. At the same moment Bill became aware he had been having sex with Laura and Ben was having sex with his sister Monica. They were all in the same predicament. Their clothes were missing and they had to cover their bodies with bed sheets. When they each made their way along the corridor and down the stairs there was nothing but darkness. They saw that the furniture was covered in sheets. I

It was very dusty, like it had not been dusted for months.

“My God, what’s been happening? What have we been doing?” asked a puzzled and shocked Bill. The others, including Regina, just looked at him blank faced.

Regina could have sworn she heard the haunting laugh of two males and two females. Then there was a heavy knock at the door. They were all too embarrassed to answer it but it became heavier and more persistent.

Bob reluctantly went to the door and opened it. Two young male police Constables stood there. One of them spoke up.

“Good evening, sir.” he said. “We are investigating a complaint of excessive noise from this house that is supposed to be vacant. Could you shed some light on what’s being going on here?” he continued with a smile as he observed all of them wearing only white sheets.

Bob and his companions blushed. Bob gave a slight laugh of embarrassment and then spoke. “Well Constable, you won’t believe this but…”