The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stranger Games

By BH

* * *

It was a boring Saturday. Wandering through the crowds was starting to wear him down. His normal demeanor was a bit cynical what with all the happy people around him at the mall, spending money on useless things to make them feel better. He rolled his eyes. Almost sickening really. Life was really very simple, and sometimes he needed to remind people of that. Gazing around the food court he saw a plentiful amount of people gorging after an eventful day of shopping. Then as if on cue he spotted the perfect couple. In their mid 20’s they were both well dressed and modest, their shopping bags at their feet. He had a game for them he was sure they couldn’t pass up.

“I think we did pretty good today considering the crowd,” claimed Stacy. She and her boyfriend had taken the day to get some shopping done for their apartment. Though it was a warm summer day she wore a sweet yellow sundress that did nothing for her plainly average body. Nothing physically about her was really remarkable. Brown hair with pale skin, she had managed to nab her boyfriend with her wit, sense of humor, and sweet personality. They had a mediocre sex life but to her that wasn’t what a relationship was all about. They enjoyed each others company and shared in meaningful talks. They both had jobs they enjoyed and were doing well. Stacy looked longingly back at her boyfriend smiling lovingly at him.

Kyle sat next to his girlfriend, smiling just to get through it. It’s not that he didn’t love her, it’s just this was getting old. They had been going out for a year and a half and the relationship was starting to lose some of it’s luster. She was cute if a bit plain, and they had hit it off well. He soon came to realize she was a bit clingy. No prior boyfriends meant he was her guinea pig. She felt threatened by any woman he went near. Sticks often had more curves than her and he was surprised she let him go outside alone. She had also insisted they move in together relatively quickly, before he put it all together. He was trapped. She sort of cooked and she worked at a library bringing in a fraction of the rent but she said she loved the job and had no intentions of leaving. He however was getting his ass kicked everyday at the ground floor of a local law firm trying to pay off school and somehow live. He was exhausted most days and had his sex life not been nearly non existent, he likely wouldn’t have the energy. Not that Stacy seemed to mind. She was seemingly thrilled with their little setup. He brought up her getting another job to help pay the bills and she wouldn’t have it. This lead to their last fight which she had reasoned was because they needed to make the apartment feel more like “home”, leading to this less than helpful waste of money on trinkets to fix everything. Not wanting to fight in public he just smiled back at her. Suddenly swept from this fraudulent display of contentment they looked over to see a man loudly pull a chair up to their table.

“Oh what a travesty of a situation we have here,” said the newcomer as he pulled up a chair.

“Excuse me?” Stacy said looking offended at the man’s remark.

He continued “This facade that facilitates you finding things to fill your failing fondness.”

The couple exchanged a blank look between each other then back at the peculiar man.

Looking at them he just sighed. “I have a game for you,” he claimed. “A simple word game.”

“I don’t think so,” Kyle declined.

With a heartbroken look the man compelled them. “But you haven’t even heard the terms or prize. You simply cannot lose,” he replied.

“W-what do we win?” Stacy cautiously asked.

“Well if you must simply know. They bags you currently have, should you win, will be filled to the brim with items that will make your home life much easier. Free of charge of course,” the man rattled off like a sales pitch.

Kyle was intrigued but it sounded too good. “And what if we lose?” he asked.

Smiling widely the man replied “Nothing is lost but the opportunity for more rewards. Rewards are accrued as you play and if you fail to meet the goals you simply keep what you have won and will forfeit the rest of the game.”

Stacy was a bit put off by the mans strange offer but with free things to fill her apartment, that might be the thing they were looking for. “I think we could give it a try,” she said looking up at Kyle.

“I don’t know,” he said seeing where Stacy’s logic was going.

“He did say we have nothing to actually lose, and it’s free,” she pleaded seeing him back out. She wasn’t going to lose him.

“Fine,” he sighed. “What do we need to do?”

“A simple task of alliteration as I performed earlier. You must do so as a couple 5 times each,” the stranger stated.

Stacy smiled. “Well that’s easy honey.”

Smirking sinisterly as he elaborated, “But the topic of your game will be the source of your challenge. You must both describe a specific piece of the other. For the lady you must refer to his manly member and for the sir, you must refer to the lady’s tiny teats.”

“That’s ridiculous. You don’t expect us to actually do that do you?” Kyle asked agitated.

“This is most certainly what the game entails otherwise you would gain much with almost no challenge. This sets the difficulty high enough that should you succeed, you will have been rewarded greatly for your perseverance,” he said innocently. “To be so embarrassed around each other at the mere mention of these words proves your relationship may not be as strong as you thought.”

Kyle definitely agreed with that but he didn’t want to make a scene in a crowded mall. He looked over at Stacy who was glaring at the man across from them with a defiant look in her eye.

“We’ll play your game and show you,” she proclaimed proudly. Looking at her boyfriend she had to prove they were going to stay together. “Rigid Rod,” she almost whispered. A wave suddenly overcame the couple that briefly passed as they looked at the strange man.

“Oh the game is afoot!” the man exclaimed. “One for the lady!”

Kyle suddenly felt a bit dizzy. A wave seemed to pass over him as she had spoken. He leaned forward a bit as his body shifted in his clothes. His mediocre frame increased as his body toned a bit in his dress clothes they showed a man who took care of his body a bit more. Everything got tighter, then stopped, leaving him quite the handsome catch for his girlfriend next to him. The dizziness left him, leaving behind a vague fogginess in his mind. Looking up he saw the man waiting patiently on the other side.

“I do believe it’s your turn sir,” said the man.

Slowly coming back to the task he looked at Stacy’s nonexistent chest. It was hard to describe something that wasn’t there. Knowing nothing good would come from anything he chose, he said the only thing he could come up with.

“Mini Milkers.”

“Right you are sir!” said the man. “Round one down for both of you.”

Stacy was taken aback by Kyle’s statement. She knew she didn’t have much but no need to emphasize it. Suddenly woozy she reached up to her tiny breasts as they seemed to swell in her hands. Sure she wasn’t the biggest but she was at least a sizable handful. The dress she wore showed the small bit of cleavage that she could afford. She wasn’t the most curvy but she had some curves. Nice long legs led up to moderate hips mostly hidden by her dress. She was cute she thought. Not excessive like some but she had other qualities that helped her get her hunky boyfriend. She was just having trouble remembering what they were at the moment.

“Now good lady it comes to you,” said the man smiling.

“Uh, Jumbo Johnson,” she let out.

It was definitely getting harder to think for Kyle. He sat back pushing his broadening chest forward in his tightening shirt. Muscles bulged beneath and pushed against the flimsy cloth. His pants tightened as his member elongated as if by his girlfriends request. He looked like he belonged in the gym not a law firm. Bulging biceps pulsed out with his wide shoulders. His mind drifted as he sat in the suddenly smaller chair. He looked over at his petite girlfriend. She never fucked him enough. And why not? She knew he had a big dick. She was so selfish. Thinking back to the game he found something that would probably make his girlfriend loosen up a bit.

“Heavy Hooters,” he said as if in a dream.

Stacy was awash with an abundance of feelings. First was the attention she was getting. It was so, arousing. And why not? Looking down she saw her most prominent feature that had caught her boyfriends eye. Her large tits were tucked tightly into her formfitting dress. DD’s weren’t super big but they gave enough jiggle and skin to catch eyes. She squeezed them together between her arms producing a nice line of cleavage. Her bright dress fit closely to her showing off her nice rack and round bottom. Both of which she loved having used by her handsome boyfriend. His big meaty hands all over her making her feel tiny against his large form. Big muscles with and equally impressive package. Just thinking about it was getting her wet. She bit a plump lip as her hands moved slowly south. Her mind was on one thing. Kyle fucking her with his...

“Sexy Sausage,” she nearly panted.

“A grand start to the third round!” announced the man. “Halfway through now.”

Kyle was lost in his own world as another wave hit him. His professional clothes morphed into simpler things for his simpler mind. Across his now massive chest was a tight t-shirt with a local sports team on it. It allowed his muscles room to breath as they became ever larger. His pants drew up into a pair of spacious shorts. Well at least for a moment as his thighs gained more mass competing for room with his ever growing cock and balls. A prominent lump down his left leg as blood rushed into it. His girlfriend was trying to tease him or something. If he could have, he would have slammed her on the table and fucked her senseless. That would show her. He would impale her on his dick when they got home like he always did. Looking over at her, biting her lip and playing with her dress as she squeezed her tits at him was almost too much for him. Staring into the deep cleavage he felt compelled to vocalize the object of his fascination.

“Fat Funbags,” Kyle finally grunted out.

Staci lurched forward as Kyle leered at her tits. She thrust her heavy knockers out in her tight minidress. They jiggled as she leaned into the table. Her hands found the hem of her short dress as she reached a delicately manicured finger underneath. It was pulled tight across her crotch as her thickening ass swelled into the seat. Big ass on wide hips that went into a slim waist and then ballooned into sensitive wobbly G cups with fat hard nipples. If anyone cared to look above that masterpiece they would see her pouty red lips, longing to be used framed by her sandy shoulder length hair with blond highlights. Her body was positively electric. She nearly came as her nipples pressed into the table. The fog in her mind thickened as she panted. She traced her clit with one finger outside her soaked thong. She felt so empty. She wanted to just fuck herself right there. Bringing her other hand up she inserted a finger into her plush mouth and sucked diligently on it. The sensation on her lips was fantastic, causing her to moan as she twirled her tongue around her finger. “Just like a cock,” she thought. She would really like to get fucked now. She leaned back in her chair arching her back thrusting her fat tits out and pulling her finger out of her mouth. She forgot her boyfriend was there, and he could fuck her! She was so ditzy sometimes. She looked over at him, bulging out of his clothes. She slowly scanned down his swollen body till she arived at his ill fitting shorts. Her mouth watered as she imagined what lay beneath. It was, like, probably his...

“Huge Hardon”

Kyle hardly felt his clothes get tighter as he stared at his girlfriends tits. The shirt constricted his top as it clearly showed the defined muscles beneath that were trying to vacate the premises. He flexed as he adjusted in the too small chair, hearing the stitching creak. “Just showing off more of the goods,” he thought. Further down his shorts were becoming insufficient. His fat dick swelled in it making a massive bulge as his balls thrust it upward. That combined with the blood rushing from his brain down south made his dick nearly stretch beyond the confines of his shorts. His brain became more muddled as his body expanded. As far gone as he was, he could still detect something was off. Something wasn’t normal. He tried to remember if his cock was always that big. He brushed it off. Cocks don’t just get that huge for no reason. If his cock did have a reason though, it would likely be that bangin’ chick in front of him. She thrust her dumb tits at him as her swollen dick suckers mimicked a sucking motion as she stared at his throbbing package. It was so hard to think! His dick was so hard and his dumb girlfriend wanted to fuck obviously. He was getting distracted. And who wouldn’t be when a chick like her had...

“Massive Melons.”

Staci saw stars. She wasn’t even paying attention to what Kyle said. Her dress shifted as her body swelled. Fat lewd tits swelled into what was now her halter top. Leaning back into her seat they grazed the table in front of her. Turgid, angry nipples pointed at anyone in front of her through her custom J cup bra. She felt them pull her forward into her boyfriend’s lap. As she leaned in her fat tits spread across his massively muscled thigh. Her eyes glued on her prize she ran her long fingernails down the long bulge in his shorts. She breathed in his strong manly musk. She could smell cock. Her ass thrust alarmingly into a too small miniskirt. The bulging swells of her cheeks escaped the top of it as she leaned forward, bringing with them her thin g-string as it rode high on her ample hips. Thickened thighs pushed together by the tiny garment sloshed with her juices as she tried to fit her hand under to play with her clitty. Struggling for some release she mouthed the head of his cock through his shorts as she stroked the rest of his shaft. Her body seemed to be trying to keep up an effort to try and overwhelm him. She moaned as she tried to fellate him into fucking her somehow. She needed it so bad. She rubbed her titties on his leg, stabbing him with her nipples, as she slurped on his shorts. Suddenly she was lifted up. Kyle had grabbed her by her blond hair and pulled her up. Blankly she stared up at him wondering why he would stop her from trying to suck his...

“Fat Fuckstick,” Staci moaned with lust.

Kyle tried getting his bimbo off his dick while in public but suddenly he exploded. His shirt tore off him as it reformed into a white muscle shirt made of elastic to try and contain his mass when he was at the gym or fucking his girlfriend stupid. His torso bulged as pecs and shoulders became chiseled masses of fucking. Biceps nearly the size of his head had nothing to restrain them finally. His six pack pressed into the top as it lead to a, believe it or not, less fitting article of clothing. His shorts had become extremely cramped as his balls swelled mercilessly, providing his cock with enough cum to keep up with his new stamina. His cock however was running out of room. It’s girth pushed back into his sack as it competed for space, leaking down his leg. Slithering forward it nearly fell out of his pant leg. After what his girlfriend had done to it he was fully hard right now. Looking up at her needy confused face she drooled onto his shorts as she licked her fat lips vapidly. Part of him was happy to see her desperate to suck him off. He had been worried about something, but it seemed to fade. Holding her up by her blond hair, her fat tits still pressed into his thigh a good foot below. She really did have some...

“Big Boobies,” he said dumbly.

Staci came hard as she fell back onto Kyle’s lap. She drenched the chair in girlcum as her panties disappeared. Reshaping around her ass, the miniskirt turned into a metallic yellow pair of micro shorts. Even though they were micro, her ass did everything it could to make them look smaller. The swells of her backside pulsed larger as her asscrack consumed the tiny thing. Her hips widened with her luscious thighs as they thrust into the chair and overhung both sides of it. She squealed as her lips made contact with the bulbous tip of his cock. Swelling even further, talking with them had become a secondary use for them. The primary she demonstrated as she pulled back his shorts and took his fat member into her mouth. Then she was thrust up once again, his cock leaving her with a ‘POP’ as Kyle grunted. Her cocksmothering jugs filled beneath her lifting her up surrounded by platinum hair. Struggling to sit up so she could see them, they quivered in her top as they bounced against each other. Her tiny halter shrank even further into a tubetop that was the only thing supporting her braless LL cups as they bulged out the top and bottom of the poor thin ring of fabric. She sat back just watching her heavy jugs wobble. She was drawn from her entranced state as she heard a slow clap. Across the table was the strange man smiling and giving them a round of applause.

“Congratulations, you won. I salute you,” he said as he stood up.

Covering his dick up, Kyle looked at the man puzzled, “Uh, what did we win?”

“An easier life and enough gifts to make your home life much better,” he said gesturing to the bags below. The bags had been replaced with new ones and all of them filled to the brim with sex toys and sexy clothes, mostly for Staci.

Looking at the bags Staci nearly burst from her tiny confines. “Omigawd! We got, wike, these totes cute cwothes and diwdos!” she lisped through her swollen lips as she jumped into her boyfriends lap straddling him as she smashed her voluminous tits into his chest, nearly concealing it with soft flesh. “When we get home can we fawk?” she asked grinding into his hypersensitive missile.

He grunted hard at her ministrations. “Ya babe, but first you’re gonna suck me off in the car,” he said with a smirk, palming her fat ass.

“Oh goodie! I wove your cawk baby,” she confessed standing up off of him, but not before dragging her titties across his face.

Looking around Kyle didn’t see that strange guy. In fact as he thought about it, it was getting hard to remember the guy was ever there at all. Shrugging he stood up in his too tight shorts as he grabbed all the bags his hot bimbo girlfriend had scored today. He was going to have fun fucking her in all this stuff then ripping it off her only to buy more again. It was fine. All the money they got from fucking on their webcam paid for it. Getting paid to fuck her was great, his life was so simple he loved it. Staci yelped as he grabbed a handful of booty as he guided her out of the mall. She just thrust her funbags out so he could see down her top better as she tittered in 5 inch heels next to him. She was going to get cock soon and she needed it to be super hard for her.

The stranger watched from a distance as the couple left happily. He had done his good deed for the day. He could have done it to the whole mall, but it was more fun to make a game of it. Not that he hadn’t done it to an entire mall before. He looked at the clueless people about him as he let people be aware of him again. Maybe he should call it a day and head home before he gets himself anymore worked up.

“Excuse me sir. What phone carrier do you have?” a lively young lady asked next to a kiosk. He hated those people. Too late I guess.

Turning with a smile to the lady he simply asked, “How about we play a game?”