The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“String Theory”

By Covert Ops

Class got out late, I was driving home, and as I rounded the last corner to my house, I saw a flash of light on the sidewalk. As I blinked I saw another flash of light and suddenly felt like I was floating. In front of me was a ball of light, and somthing came flying at me. This light hit me in the chest, right over my heart, and suddenly I was back in my car. I threw on the brakes and came to stop. My heart was beating normally but right where I saw the light ht me I was sore. 19 is too young for a heart attack. Maybe I was hallucenating. I drove home slowly, looking around and just generally freaking out.

When I walked in to my house, the strange stuff really started. My sister was watching T.V. No, that’s not wierd, what was wierd was that for a second I saw a whispsy line of smoke flowing from me to her. I blinked and the string was gone. Okay... I thought, this is getting wierd. Without saying anything to Valerie, I walked upstairs to my room. As I walked past my parents room, I saw two more whisps of smoke going towards them, one to each. My dad looked suprised at me, and said “Hey buddy, what’s shakin’?” The string grew thicker and I felt a wind on my chest, “Nothing dad, nothing”. I felt my chest get warm and my dad turned back to his desk muttering “nothing...nothing”. Hmm. Still kinda freaked out, I walked into my room.

That night I dreamed the whisps I saw were surrounding me, wrapping me tightly, but when I tried to get free they wieghed nothing at all, and I easily stretched and moved as I pleased. I looked closely at one of the lines and found my self floating towards my sisters room, thru walls with blurry vision.

I felt warm, and as I passed thru her closet, I awoke to a sharp pain in my chest. Right where I saw the light from yesterday hit me, It was sore and felt bruised. My covered had been thrown off, and there were a few stray whsisps still circling the wall, were I had passed thru, but that was a dream right? I limped out of bed, my chest hurting with every beat of my heart. It was 3am, early by anyone’s standards. As I walked past my sisters door, I felt my chest grow warmer and felt a hot wind thru my shirt. I tapped on the door lightly, and heard some movement inside. Valerie peeked thru the crack of the door, looking at me thru loose blond hairs and blurry half asleep eyes. “What was that?” she asked. “Lightning, or somthing?". I wasn’t sure what she was... wait a minute. “Umm, I’m not sure either” I said, still groggy myself, but trying to be non-chalant. “What did you hear?” I asked her. Val looked around her room, checking the window, looking toards the closet. Even being older than me, at 24 Val was still a bit of a scardy cat. “I felt like somone was in my room and I felt so warm..” Her eyes closed, and as they did I saw a whisp of smoke, like a little string come from her around the door and flow towards my chest. “like a desert wind or somthing”, she continued. She opened her eyes, looking even sleepier now, and I concentrated on the string. She completly stopped moving, and stood there like she was asleep, eyes open, and still peeking around the door. “Val, are you okay?” She looked slightly dazed and whispered “i’m fine”. I pushed lightly on the door, and she floated back, letting the door open a little farther. She was just standing there, her oversized t-shirt covering everything it should, a blank look on her face. I looked at the string of smoke connecting us, and it grew as I wached. I started feeling warmer as I watched, and as I started to speak to Valerie, my voice sounded hollow and it echoed in her small room. “What’s wrong?". There was a slight pause and without blinking she looked at me and said " I was dreaming, you came thru my closet, and I was hot”. I cocked my head to one side, this is kinda weird I thought, Valerie may be a little scared of the dark but she’s a fairly intelligent person, but her voice sounded childish and shy. “I can’t float thru walls, genius.” I was having a hard time concentrating on the string and a still talking at the same time. The string grew thicker as I watched wrapping itself around my sister. Valerie wasn’t struggling at all, and was staring blankly in my general direction without focusing on anything at all. Her shirt was actually being pulled closer to her skin as I watched. As soon as I really thought about it, her shirt became grey, and like the smoke itself became whisps, disentgrating from around her. My older sis was no model, but she deffinitly turned heads.

I had snuck a peek or two when I was growning up, caught in the shower once or twice, but fleeting glances were no comparison to seeing her topless, standing in her own room, hair falling around her face a few stray strands on her chest. I wasn’t sure what was going on but, since everything was going well I played around with my strings, focusing on one part of her body at a time. Controlling the strings was getting easier, and the pressure and heat on my chest was easing, it waas getting easier by the second. My mind was flooded with sensations, each of the whisps of string was like a finger, I had thousands covering her body feeling every curve, little hair and inch of skin. She seemed quiet, but awake, standing there, letting these extensions of my mind stroke along her body. My mind was literally racing, swirling with images of her, my own sister, wrapped in my mind, on the bed, bent over a chair, moaning, panting with pleasure. I saw these images clear as anything else, each vision lasting only fractions of a second. I reached out to her placing my hand thru the strings of my mind. I felt my own hand flowing thru the strings like a million fingers feeling eachother. My hand brushed her breast from the side, feeling the soft contours I ran my finger from the outer egde towards the center. Her skin was taught, and so incredibly warm, as I reached her aeroulas, I thought to myself it was too bad she couldn’t feel this. The strings shifted their rotation suddenly, as Valerie inhaled sharply and pressed her chest out without moving her feet. I was amazed again at the detail I could feel thru these strings of swirling smoke. Her pulse had quickened, her chest became pinker, blood pumping harder, making her nipples firmer, her chest red and making her face blush ever so lightly. I resumed my expedition across her breast slowly tracing idle patterns towards her nipple, my finger lightly ran across her breast at such a slow speed a few inches of tavel took an eternety. as I reached her aureolas the texture of her skin changed and every pore was felt by my fingers and by the my mind swirling around this beautiful young woman. I stepped behind my sister, looking down at her curves, the way her hips flared out, the smooth shading of the light and darkness running across her back, her spine. The small of her back looked especially intriguing, and I decided to take a closer look. Without shame or really any feeling other than desire I crouched behind my sister, my face only inches from her panty covered ass, my hot breath pouring over her smooth skin. As I stared at the little indent, the natural form of her body I leaned forward closer and stuck out my tongue. I ran my tongue up her back from the waist band of her underwear to between her shoulder blades. I don’t have a back fetish or anything it just looked, tasty, the was no soapy taste, no sweaty sheen, just skin. As I walked around her again, I admired my little strings, my newly found tricks, and for a second I forgot about Val, and thought about everything else I could do, bad idea, real bad idea. I lost my concentration for only a moment, letting my mind slip into a quiet, warm, erotic place I had only just discovered.

That moment was all it took for her mind to take over. As she started to yell, she crossed her arms over her chest, and twisted at the hips to cover further her panties. “What the he—” was all she got out as I regained control of my faculties. I was spooked , the house was dead silent again , but her outburst had seemed deafening. I heard footsteps behind my parents door, and as I turned towards the sound and the hallway outside Val’s room, I broke concentration again on my strings wrapping her body. As I started to run from Val’s room I heard my parents door open, I had only taken two or three steps when I tripped over the carpet edge that ran down our hallway. I turned my head as I fell looking back towards their rooms, I heard Valerie’s voice loud and forcefull , but I never heard what she said. The side of my head hit the hardwood floor, an incredibly loud CRACK echoed in the hall as my vision and conscious turned off like a switch.

-Covert Ops