The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Stuck in Bimbo Limbo

The study session had been going well into the night when someone finally suggested they break until Monday. Cassandra stood and gathered up her books from the library table. She yawned and caught her boyfriend smiling at her.

“What?” She asked.

“Nothing babe, you just look cute when you’re sleepy.”

He walked up beside her, ratty green bag slung over one shoulder. Leaning down, he kissed her on the cheek. “You know it’s late. Are you sure you wouldn’t rather stay over at my place tonight?”

She stopped and looked up into his eyes. “Jeremy, you know I’d like to, but mother would have a fit.”

Jeremy smiled, a crooked sort of grin that she knew all too well. He was not only her oldest friend and now boyfriend, he was the most understanding man she’d come across on this campus. Most guys seemed as though one single thing ran through their head 24 hours a day. Every girl knew what that one thing was, and many girls suffered from similar distractions. Cassandra was different. She’d always been more studies-oriented. She got to U.C.H. on a scholarship and she was going to earn her degree in record time. Jeremy was a sweetie for sometimes putting up with her brainy attitude.

The two of them quietly left the library, several other students saying their goodbyes and going separate ways in the parking lot. Cassandra and Jeremy went together towards her car.

“You think I’ll do well on this final? I keep doubting myself lately.” Cassandra said.

Jeremy rubbed at her back as they approached her car. “You know you’re gonna ace it. You’re the smartest girl I know. Hell, you’re smarter than any guy I know, especially me.”

She smiled. Shaking her hair out, she adjusted her small round-framed glasses, and fumbled with her keys. “Well don’t forget that, mister.” She said playfully.

Opening the door to the car, Cassandra threw her stuff behind the driver’s seat and looked back to her boyfriend. He was staring off across the parking lot. The way the light breeze blew through his hair, the way he had that very subtle upturned crease to his lips, she realized just how lucky she was. Jeremy was a true friend, more than just a boyfriend.

Looking across the lot to where he stared, Cassandra frowned.

“Tina Finch? Really, Jeremy, Tina?”

He stopped grinning and looked back to her. “What? I was just looking at her.”

Cassandra folded her arms across her small chest. “Really? Just looking. Don’t kid me, I could see the look you were giving her.”

“She wasn’t even looking at me. I just saw her going to her car and... and... I don’t know. I was only looking.”

She knew she was being overreactive. She trusted Jeremy. But Tina got to her. Tina Finch was one of those girls who, if at all possible, had sex and boys on the mind 28 hours a day. She was an idiot too. Cassandra was fairly certain Tina got by on more than her looks. She was positive some of the male professors on campus kept Tina after class for more than just extra help with her studies.

“Jeremy, tell me something.” Cassandra said. She took his hand and looked him in the eyes. “Do you ever wish I was more like Tina?”

He laughed and actually rolled his eyes. “Never, why would I?”

“I don’t know. She’s gorgeous, you know that. Why else would you be looking?”

“Babe, it’s an involuntary response. I read about it. Men simply are wired to check out girls. Believe me, you’re who I want. I wouldn’t be standing here if I didn’t.”

Cassandra looked at the distant figure of Tina Finch. The girl was now sitting in her convertible, primping in the mirror. That girl was a ditz, but she had what every girl dreamed of when it came down to looks.

Jeremy moved in next to her, wrapped his arms around her, and squeezed her lightly. Pulling away, he tilted her chin up and looked her in the eyes.

“Cassandra Hewitt, look at me.” As soon as she lifted her face towards his, he continued. “Do you remember back when we were kids, the first time we met?”

“Of course I do. It was on the playground after school. I was building a road with pebbles, making little overpasses and imagining I was driving a car down them.”

Jeremy laughed. “Yes, and do you remember what I said.”

“I remember everything about that day. You had been playing ball with some of the other boys. The ball landed right in the middle of my roads. You came running up and asked for it back. I told you.” She paused, the memory strong within her. “I told you that I needed to build a detour around the scene of the accident, the ball. You laughed and called me a weird little nerd.”

Jeremy brushed some strands of hair away from her forehead and kissed it. “Yes, but I knew then that you were the weird little nerd for me. I love you, no matter how intelligent you are, no matter what kind of body you have. It’s what’s inside that matters and you have everything and more inside.”

She looked up into his eyes. He was telling the truth. She’d always been able to tell that about Jeremy. They’d always been able to tell that about each other. Sometimes opposites attracted, and when they did, there was nothing that could keep them apart. Her mother had once said that to her.

“Jeremy, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to jump on your case. Chalk it up to me being tired from all the studying. I guess even my overactive brain needs a rest some of the time.”

“Baby, don’t worry. You just drive safe, and please don’t be hard on yourself. Tina doesn’t have anything that you don’t have, and you have plenty she doesn’t.”

Cassandra turned and got in her car. Jeremy leaned down and gave her a light kiss on the lips as she rolled the window up and started the engine.

“I’ll call you in a while, make sure you got home okay.” Jeremy said.

Driving off into the night, Cassandra couldn’t help but feel good about herself. She really was a lucky girl. If only she wasn’t so hard on herself about her looks. As she turned off onto the main road that led away from campus, she glanced up into her rearview. Maybe she should consider contacts. At least she wouldn’t be as self-conscious around girls like Tina.

The night was quiet, and no other cars were still on this old country road. It was the perfect night for a drive, she thought. She thought about Jeremy’s offer, staying over at his place. Would it have really been so bad? She was a responsible girl. Her mother knew that, and maybe even her father would give her a certain amount of credit. She’d exhibited from an early age that she knew how to behave, how to act mature and not let emotions rule her. Maybe she was being too cautious with Jeremy. After all they were dating now, had been for over two years.

The wind picked up, blowing tiny pieces of litter out into the street ahead of her. On either side, the trees began closing in. This was one of the more wooded sections of the state. It seemed U.C.H. was surrounded by nature. While great for the look of the campus, it meant the streets at night became very dark, especially when a new moon was out.

Cassandra thought about her and Jeremy. He was such a great guy. It sometimes was hard to believe she’d ever thought him ‘icky’. That day on the playground she’d thought that very thing. Some dirty little boy messed up her roads and wanted to call her names. He and his buddies even laughed at her. But even then, she could see it in his eyes. He may not have admitted it at the time but Jeremy was impressed with her little pebble overpasses.

Months after that first meeting, they’d both be playing like that. She’d build the roads, he’d make the little buildings. Together they completed each other, and that all came from the fact she wasn’t some silly little girl.

Gifted, is what they called her in school. Gifted, a name that usually left one alone and friendless at such an age when that word was a bad thing. As soon as she started wearing glasses, the problems with other kids only got worse. Jeremy though, was now defending her from his buddies. He made sure nobody picked on her. Maybe it was that bond that began what she now knew as a tight relationship.

So what if guys did feel compelled to look at girls? It wasn’t like they were compelled to do anything else. She really needed to stop-.

It came out of nowhere. Darting across the road right in front of her, Cassandra hardly had a moment to swerve the car. She slammed on the brakes, a very uncharacteristic poor choice for her to make. The car spun around completely three times before crashing through an old split rail fence and sliding forward into a ditch.

Cassandra started to scream, wanting to raise her hands and cover her eyes. She tried to maintain some sort of control, but the front end raised up the opposite side of the ditch and then came crashing down. Her head slammed forward and hit something. She slumped forward over the wheel. As her vision faded, she looked ahead of her, watching the large jackrabbit look curiously her way and then hop over the rise and vanish from sight. As soon as it vanished, everything else did, the world sinking into a muddy pool of blackness.

* * *

The screeching crunch of metal against metal shocked Cassandra awake.

She looked around, pulling her glasses back fully up onto her face.

“We got a live one here!” A man shouted from her left.

She turned to see the drivers side door being wrenched free from the car as two men worked with the jaws of life to get her crumpled car open. Everything came back to her. She’d been driving home, the jackrabbit, the ditch. It all seemed hazy, like a dream, but she remembered where she was.

The door fell to the ground and Cassandra looked out at the men, realizing for the first time that it was daylight outside. The morning air was cool and damp, her own face feeling damp as well.

“She’s awake.” One man shouted.

Before she could even sit back in her seat, two paramedics rushed in and began looking in her eyes, checking her blood pressure, assaulting her with a sudden rush of attention.

“Wha... what happened?” She asked. Her voice seemed to slur and she wondered why that was happening.

Neither of the paramedics spoke. One of them pointed to her chest. She actually caught herself wondering what exactly he was looking at. She did feel a tightness in her chest, but his pointing seemed different from concern. Was she imagining things or did he smile a little?

“Miss, we need to ask you some questions. Is that okay? Can you understand me?” The man taking her blood pressure asked.

“Yes, tha’s fine.” She slurred.

The two men looked at each other, nodded, and one man undid her seatbelt, rotating her carefully so her feet came to rest outside the crooked vehicle.

“You’ve been in an accident. We’re concerned you may have internal injuries. Now, can you tell me your name and age?”

“I’m Cassandra Hewi... Hewitt. I’m nineteen.”

One man grabbed the blood pressure cuff, looked at a small readout, then walked away. Cassandra followed him with her rather blurry eyes and saw the ambulance parked near the side of the road.

“Very good, Cassandra.” The other man said. He held her hand and softly rubbed at it. She looked back into his eyes. There was concern there. “Are you sure that’s your name?”

“Yes, ah course I am.” She was still having trouble speaking.

The man looked down, seemed to stare right at her chest, then placed a hand on her leg. His skin felt chilly on her bare knee. Looking down, Cassandra realized her jeans had been ripped quite severely. Both knees were exposed, as was most of her calf and part of her thigh.

“I’m going to ask you to breathe for me now.” The man said, pulling out a stethoscope. “This might feel cold. Don’t worry. Just take deep breaths.”

The man was right when he warned her the stethoscope might be cold. Without hesitation he simply lifted her shirt and shoved his hand and the end of the scope right onto her breasts. She shivered a bit and took a deep breath. Letting it out, she felt the man moving around under her shirt, placing the stethoscope in different places, occasionally nodding at her as she sat there.

“That’s fine. Do you feel any tightness or soreness anywhere in your body? If so, please tell me right away.”

She breathed slowly, trying to remain calm, but the truth was she did feel some tightness, and soreness too. She swallowed hard, trying to clear the cobwebs from her head.

“Yes, yes. I do. My chest feels tight, very tight. And my hips are a little sore.”

The paramedic kept one hand up underneath her shirt, but pulled the stethoscope down onto his neck. He nodded, seemed to smile for half a second, then looked over towards his partner. “Anywhere else? Do you feel anything strange anywhere else?”

Cassandra looked down at her lap. She did feel something else, something very strange. “My head.” She began. “My head feels... odd, I think.”

The man looked into her eyes, then tilted her head from side to side, checking her ears. “Odd, how?”

She knew what felt odd, but wondered if she should really say it the way she felt it. The man still had the end of the stethoscope up under her shirt and that struck her as somewhat wrong somehow. He wasn’t listening to her breathing anymore. Why did he still have his hand there?

“I can’t seem to think straight. I think something... I think I bumped my head.”

The man grinned, and if Cassandra wasn’t sure the man was only trying to reassure her, she would have been positive that he was giving her the same look Jeremy had given Tina. Something seemed off somehow.

“Don’t worry, miss. We’ll get you to the local hospital and they can check everything out. I think you’re going to be just fine.” Saying this, the man let the stethoscope drop from his fingers. He pulled his hand from underneath her shirt, seeming to almost purposefully rub his thumb against her hard nipples.

Cassandra was bothered. She was more than just bothered. Something seemed very wrong about all this. Maybe she’d hit her head harder than she thought. Maybe she was still a bit loopy. As they laid her back on a gurney inside the back of the ambulance, she tried to tell herself everything was okay. The look the man riding in back with her gave made her doubt that.

“Now, Cassandra is it?” The man said. She nodded. “Really, you don’t look like a Cassandra. Anyway, I’m going to give you something to relax you. We need to make sure nothing happens before we get you into your room.”

“Room?” Cassandra asked. She watched the man load a syringe with something.

“Yes, we’re taking you to Wynd Memorial Hospital. It’s a smaller operation out here, but it’s the closest one. I’d like you to count backwards from one hundred if you can.”

Cassandra had never heard of this place they were taking her. She wanted to go somewhere where her parents could meet her, where Jeremy would look for her. She felt the slight sting of the needle and began counting as instructed.

“One hundred, ninety-nine, ninety-eight, ninety... seven, ninety... ninety-six, nine... ty... fiveeee... nine....”

When she opened her eyes, Cassandra felt even stranger than she had waking in her car. She darted her eyes all over the room. The walls were painted pale pink, the curtains a matching darker shade. There was light from somewhere behind her but generally the room was not that well lit.

She looked down and saw she was lying in a hospital bed. Her clothes had been removed at some point and she was wearing a hospital gown with little pink bunnies on it. For a moment, she caught herself staring at these bunnies. They reminded her of something, something to do with her car accident. She clenched her eyes shut for a moment, trying to remember. It was a blur. A lot of things were a blur, and she wanted to know just why.

Reaching up to try and scratch her nose, Cassandra saw something even more disturbing. Her arms were strapped into the bed. She could only raise either wrist about three inches. Tilting her head up, she saw that her legs were strapped in as well. Something felt tight around her waist. They had her secured to this bed for some reason.

“Hey, HEY!” She shouted. It was an excruciatingly long minute before anyone appeared in the door to her room.

“Well, somebody’s finally awake. You know the doctor was worried about you.”

She looked towards the source of the voice and nearly choked. Cassandra had seen nurses before, but this one was by far the most exotic she’d ever seen. Her uniform looked like something belonging in a fetish porn production, the candy stripe pattern only enhancing how huge her chest was. The woman had dark eyes, wore more makeup than she felt should be allowed in a sterile environment, and stood with her hands on her wide hips.

“You know you’ve been out for nearly a day. Whatever the paramedic gave you must’ve been strong stuff.”

“A.. day?” Cassandra asked. She couldn’t get over what this woman looked like. Her long dark hair seemed to dance with every movement. Her legs practically absorbed the material of the tight skirt she wore.

“Yes, Doctor Chrys was very concerned when they brought you in. How are you feeling?”

Cassandra looked around the room again. Her head was very weighted feeling, the loopy drugged sensation worse than anything she could remember.

“I feel weird. What’s wrong with me, and why am I tied up?”

The nurse laughed, more than just a chuckle, almost a full belly laugh. “Tied up?” She suppressed another laugh. “Oh, that is funny, don’t worry dear. You aren’t tied up, though I bet a girl like you probably wouldn’t mind it. I know when I was your age, being tied up by a big strong guy was... well. Never mind.”

The nurse pressed at the front of her uniform, her large breasts threatening to somehow split the fabric open. “Seriously though, they were only worried about your equilibrium and you falling out of bed.”

“Oh.” Cassandra said. She felt strange. The thoughts of being tied up and the look of this nurse with her big tits just sent something inside her into a tailspin. Tits? Cassandra shook her head, trying to clear what now seemed like cotton candy from her mind. Did she just think of those as tits? The nurse interrupted any further thoughts.

“Now, are you up to answering a few questions? We just need to check some things the paramedic reported upon bringing you in.”

She nodded her head, the very movement seeming to jostle her brain loose somewhat. She felt the tiniest amount of drool on her bottom lip.

The nurse pulled a clipboard off the wall behind her and stood next to the bed. Those tits, er breasts, Cassandra thought. They were just so big. She tried to pay attention but every little movement with the pen set those things off. They were projectiles, practically aimed right in her face.

“Okay, can you tell me your name?”

“It’s Cassandra, Cassandra He... Cassandra Hu...” She paused, taking a breath. What was it? What was her name? The nurse saw the panic.

“Don’t worry dear, it’s okay if you’re having trouble. As I said, that was some strong stuff you got. Just give it a little time. Now, can you tell me your age and the date today?”

Cassandra thought for a moment. She thought hard, really straining herself to remember. Finally she relented and just shook her head.

“That’s okay too. Now, on to some more vital information. Does anything hurt? Do you feel tightness or pain anywhere that we should know about?”

Cassandra shifted slightly in her bindings, feeling them cinch tighter. Then she felt exactly what she recalled vaguely feeling after the wreck. “Yes, yes I do. My chest feels tight.” She paused. “And my hips, they sorta hurt.”

The nurse wrote this down and then stepped back to look at Cassandra’s hips. “Well, the doctor did make some notations that your hips looked a bit bony when they brought you in.”

“Bony, what does that mean?” Cassandra asked. She felt a bit insulted almost.

The nurse smiled and placed a hand lightly on her belly. “Don’t worry, he has you on some medication that should fill them out in no time.”

“Medication?”

The nurse simply pointed and for the first time Cassandra realized there was an IV attached to her. For some reason it was attached not to her arm or wrist, but to her neck.

The nurse was now looking closely at Cassandra’s chest. The woman bent over and pulled the gown up a little so she could look down the neckline. Cassandra could feel the woman’s massive tits press into her side as she seemed to study her much more meager ones for almost a minute.

“Not to worry on your chest being tight. I think when they brought you in you were just wearing the wrong size bra. Everything seems better now that we got you out of it. You know bras really aren’t any fun. They’re just clumsy to get in and out of. I bet you have much more important things to focus on at your age than wearing silly little bras.”

“Huh?” Cassandra said. She found herself staring a bit at the woman’s cleavage. Now that she’d leaned over, it was clear just how incredibly massive those things were. To say they defied gravity was an understatement.

Suddenly the nurse’s words hit her loopy brain. “Wait a second. My bra? What are you talking about?”

The nurse smiled. “Yep, hard to believe you were actually wearing one of those things. Guys don’t care for girls who wear bras.”

“No, I meant, huh?” Cassandra asked again. She shook her head, each time she did so regretting the decision as it really did feel like she was shaking a snow globe up and losing a bit of her thoughts each time. “What I mean is how could my bra cause my chest to feel tight?”

The nurse stepped away and placed the clipboard back behind Cassandra’s head. “Well, you were only wearing an A-cup. Not sure if it was a joke or something, but those puppies of yours need a bit more than that.”

Cassandra said nothing, but furrowed her brow. Puppies? Was she actually talking about her tits, um breasts? She looked down as much as she could and saw something she’d somehow not noticed before. Her gown was bubbled up a bit more than she would have expected. Shifting slightly, Cassandra managed to catch a peek down inside.

“Oh wow...” She mumbled.

All the floaty clouds in her head seemed to depart as she caught a look at her bare chest. They were nothing compared to Nurse Boobs-a-lot here, but these certainly weren’t A-cups. They looked easily twice as large as normal, nothing to brag about but clearly a bit more than just swollen.

“These aren’t... I mean, they can’t be...” Cassandra muttered.

The nurse walked over and placed a reassuring hand on Cassandra’s. “Don’t worry dear, they’ll be bigger soon. Poor girl, the steering wheel of your car must’ve compressed them or something. We have you on medication for that too. You’ll be your old big-titted self in no time.”

“What?” Cassandra flashed her gaze at the nurse. Her eyes were wide at what she’d just heard. “No, I don’t want to be... I’m not...”

The nurse placed a finger over her lips. “Shhh... don’t get all worked up. It’s not good for you. Now, I’m going to have a technician come in and check your blood pressure, make sure you’re okay, and then give you something to relax you.”

“But, I need to check in with...” She struggled to think of a name. It wasn’t coming to her. The name of her boyfriend seemed to be slipping from her memory. What was it?

Stopping by the door, the nurse grinned. “Never you fear, you’ll be yourself in no time. Then you can check on anyone you like. By the way, are you sure that’s your real name?”

As the nurse walked away and the technician came in, Cassandra found her thoughts running away with her. She knew something was wrong, something more than anything her running off the road may have caused. Why were they saying things about her hips and her chest? What was wrong with her memory? And why were they seeming to question her name? The drugs took effect quickly this time and Cassandra found herself slipping back into the blackness, though this time with pink fluffy clouds floating throughout the air.

It must’ve been that evening when Nurse Tittycaca woke her from her sleep. She smiled peacefully up at the woman, grinning like she knew she hadn’t done in years. Whatever they were giving her was sure making her feel good, even if everything else still seemed confusing.

“Hey there, sleepy head. How’s everything going?”

“Goooood!” She slurred. “It’s nice here.”

The nurse seemed to laugh a little and walked around the bed, grabbing the clipboard and sitting down next to her.

“That’s great. Now, I just need to ask you some questions again and then I’ll let you get more rest.”

“Okay.”

“Can you tell me your name?”

She giggled, something she knew she never did. “Yes silly, my name is...” She paused. “Um... my name is Cassie.” She sat back proudly, looking idly down at her arms, the restraints still in place.

“That’s good, Cassie. You remembered your name. Now do you know your last name or how old you are?”

Cassie bit at her bottom lip. She tightened her chin and really tried to think. Finally she shook her head. “Nope, I don’t need to, do I?”

The nurse returned the smile and shook her head as well. “Of course you don’t, Cassie. Girls like you don’t have to worry their pretty little heads about anything at all, outside of... well you know.”

Cassie did know. She knew all too well what was on her mind. She just hoped nothing was seriously wrong with her. This hospital room was a scary place, even with the pink decor.

“Okay, Cassie, just a couple more questions and we’re done for now.”

The room was darker than before, the lighting behind her seeming a bit more colorful than before. Cassie wiggled a little in the bed as she looked over at Nurse Titanic-Tits. “Ask away.”

“Do you feel any tightness or pain? Is there anything you’d like to ask me about?”

Cassie knew the answer to those questions. She’d been feeling odd the whole time she slept. Her dreams had consisted of memories, strange ones of a little girl on a playground. There were these pebbles and she kept playing with them. The dream shifted to a boy and he was cute. Even as the little girl, Cassie had known he was the boy for her. She couldn’t remember his name, but she remembered growing up with him. She had thoughts of what they did when nobody was looking, of other boys doing things with her. Stepping back into the present, Cassie focused more on the tightness she’d been feeling.

“My chest feels tight, and my hips are sore.”

The nurse walked over and pulled at Cassie’s gown. She separated it so she could look in at her thighs and hips. “Yes, I see what you mean, but believe me, your hips are much better looking than earlier today. You’re on the road to a quick recovery.”

Stepping up next to Cassie’s head, the busty nurse pulled at her hospital gown. Cassie caught herself licking her lips. “Ahhh... now the tightness I can completely understand. This gown may just need to be removed. It’s far too constraining for the milkers you have. Those are beautiful, much more fitting to your frame.”

Cassie let out a slight giggle as Nurse Monster-melons began reaching around behind her and undoing her gown. The binding straps made it more difficult but working together, they managed to free her from the restrictive garment. She was left fully nude on the bed, her arms and legs secured in place, with a thin belt crossing her bulging hips.

“There now, feel better?” The nurse asked.

“Oh yes. Very much better.” Cassie said.

“Good, now are these bindings bothering you? I can loosen them if you like.”

Cassie wiggled her wrists and looked from her jiggling tits, each nearing what had to be D-cups, over to the woman. “No, don’t free me. Tighten them. I like being tied up.”

Smiling, the nurse reached across her and began cinching the belts tighter. “I know what you mean. Sometimes Doctor Chrys and I... well... let’s just say we have some naughty fun with the bindings.”

Cassie squirmed against the tightness of being restrained so helplessly in the bed. The cool air tickled at her bare skin, her swollen hips and chest throbbing.

“You have great nipples, dear.” The nurse said. “I’m glad they weren’t permanently made the tiny size they were when you were brought in. Car accidents can be scary sometimes.”

Cassie looked at the woman currently fondling her bare tits. It felt so naughty to have a nurse copping such a hefty feel of her. It also felt good.

After a few moments, during which Cassie stared into Nurse Inflata-tits eyes, they separated. “Well, you get some rest. I’ll be here first thing in the morning to make sure everything is okay.”

Cassie slept peacefully that night. She had the wildest dreams. Some boy was there and she was younger than she was now. He was handsome and strong looking, but she couldn’t place his name. He protected her from other guys when all they wanted to do was fuck her. She liked fucking. But this boy wanted to do more with her than fuck. He wanted to try out new things. She loved this boy. Whoever he was, he was meant for her. He loved fucking her big tits, squirting his cream all over her face. He loved fucking her over her desk in the back of class. He loved fucking her in her bedroom, in her bathroom, on the floor in her kitchen. Cassie dreamed wonderful dreams of fucking all night.

When she woke up, her thighs were quite moist and she could tell she’d spent much of the night pulling at her bindings. She loved being tied up. She loved even more being tied up naked and horny.

She looked down at her massive tits. They were each nearly the size of her head and with every breath she took, her hard nipples danced around, just teasing her with their closeness. Pulling her head up, Cassie tried to catch one of her nipples in her mouth. She stretched out, flicking her tongue across just the edges of one of her tits. Whimpering, she realized she couldn’t quite get at them.

“There you are, already up.”

Cassie leaned back and grinned at Nurse Casaba-boobs as she walked into the room. Today, her nurses uniform was even more revealing, with the plunging neckline in the front just captivating her stare.

“Hey.” She said. The tone was more than just a greeting, it was a clear indicator of just how intensely horny she was. Any longer in the bed, restrained as she was, and Cassie knew she’d go insane.

The nurse looked casually over between Cassie’s legs. She grinned. “I see we had a good night’s sleep. You look rather thirsty.”

“Yes, very much so.” Cassie said, licking her lips.

“Well, the medication has been suppressing your digestive functions but I understand you must’ve lost some fluids in another way.” Saying this, the nurse looked back at Cassie’s wet and dripping cunt. She placed a finger right above the junction between her legs, tracing little circles in her skin.

“So, maybe it’s time we got you up out of this bed and let the doctor take a look at you.”

“Yes... please.” Cassie said. She moaned a little as the nurse reached up and squeezed her tits.

“Not just yet, though. Here at Wynd Memorial, we take breakfast very seriously. It is the most important meal of the day, after all.”

“mmmmm...” Cassie moaned.

“So drink up, it’s time to replenish your fluids.” Nurse Bazonga-bombs said.

Cassie felt her head being tilted over to one side. She opened her eyes and was shocked to see the nurse unbuttoning the top of her uniform. As if by some mystical force, the nurse’s huge tits bounced out and almost seemed to float right there in front of her. She licked her lips and knew exactly what she wanted. She only hoped it was what the nurse had in mind.

“Go ahead.” She said.

Cassie looked up at her, then down at her nearest nipple. “Really?”

“Yes, you need your strength before the doctor comes in. He’s planning to give you a very thorough internal exam today, you know, make sure all the plumbing still works.”

Cassie felt herself go even wetter at that thought. She grabbed at the large nipple with her tongue, wrapping her full lips around it and pulling it towards her face. The nurse helped her by grabbing hold of the breast and squeezing hard in short bursts.

Milk flooded down Cassie’s throat. She could feel it hitting the back of her mouth and dribbling down into her stomach. She sucked and slurped noisily like a straw at some fast food restaurant. Her stomach seemed to fill with the heavenly fluid. Never before could she recall having such a delicious taste on her tongue. The squishy goodness of swirling it around in her mouth and swallowing it was only surpassed by the warm trickle of it flowing down her esophagus.

“Yes, that’s it, Cassie. Drink up. Milk will help clear those nasty cobwebs from your brain. All those nasty thoughts will just slip away and you can be the girl you were meant to be.”

Cassie hardly paid attention. She slurped and swallowed, sucked, and gulped all the white creamy breakfast she could take. For nearly ten minutes, Nurse Udders-on-tap fed her all she could handle. Switching from one nipple to the other only resulted in milky explosions splashing across her face. Her glasses were covered until she could no longer see. Still, she kept right on sucking, right up until she heard someone new step into the room.

“That’ll be enough for now, Nurse. If you’ll give me some time alone with our patient, I’ll call you when I need you.”

Cassie felt the precious tit being pulled away and for a moment whined like an infant. As the nurse apparently cleaned up and walked away, Cassie tried to see through her glazed glasses. Milk was all over her face and hair. She could feel it dribbling down her neck. It wasn’t until a very masculine pair of hands pulled her glasses off her that she could see who’d entered the room.

“Hi there, I’m Doctor Talwynd, but most people just call me Doctor Chrys. I see my nursing staff has been doing their job.” He smiled. “How are you feeling today?”

“Mmmmm...” Cassie moaned. “Horny!”

“Well.” Doctor Chrys laughed. “We’ll have to see what we can do about that. Now, I’m going to just undo these bindings. Don’t worry we’ll tie you up later if you want us to.”

“Okay, handsome.” Cassie said. She grinned and licked at her lips.

He grinned, freeing the last of her limbs. “Now then, I’d like to start by telling you what happened. Apparently, you lost control of your car and went into a ditch. You’re very lucky nothing was broken. Unfortunately, responders on the scene reported that you seemed to have had some compression injuries. Specifically your hips and your mammaries.”

“You mean my titties?”

The doctor nodded. “Yes, if that’s what you prefer. Your tits were made very small and you seemed to have a rather boyish figure. Don’t worry, we’ve more than taken care of those injuries. We actually specialize in those types. You’re very lucky, you know?”

Cassie nodded and reached up, cupping her large melons. Squeezing them, she shivered and looked at the doctor through sultry eyes.

“Anyway, you’ve no doubt been very confused these last few days. You had the strangest ideas about being smart. Not sure where that came from, but you did hit your head during the accident. I’m actually surprised you were able to operate the car in the first place. Still, you’re all better, externally. I just need to make sure everything is working on the inside.”

“Inside?” Cassie asked.

“Yes, to put it in terms you might better understand, your slutty outside might not match the inside. We need to check. I’m going to start by simply asking you a few questions. You answer as best you can and we’ll see where we go from there.”

She nodded, still cradling her huge tits.

“Tell me your name.”

“Cassie.”

“Good, and tell me how you’re feeling.”

“Horny, sooooo horny!”

“Fine, now what do you think would alleviate that feeling?”

Cassie grinned and carefully put one leg down and then the other, tentatively standing on her feet. “I want you to fuck my brains out, pleaseeeee!”

Doctor Chrys finished writing on the clipboard and placed it aside. “Very good, you answered all of those correctly. Now turn around and bend over the bed. I’ll get right to the internal exam.”

Cassie wiped some milk from her cheek and turned facing the bed she’d been tied up in for so long. She leaned over it, feeling her own juices leak down her inner thighs. “Internal exam?”

The man stepped in between her legs and placed a hand on her hips. He leaned in and whispered in her ear. “I’m gonna fuck your silly little bimbo brains out, just like you wanted.”

“Ooh goody. Do it, please hurry up and do it!” Cassie cried out. She was giddy with excitement, the fact that every movement made her tits slap into each other and sway from side to side making it even more stimulating.

Clearly, the doctor wasn’t going to waste any time. In minutes, his warm hard cock began probing at her cunt. He pressed in slowly at first, but quickly reached around and pulled her back at him in one quick firm thrust.

“Ohhh, oh yesss!” Cassie shrieked. She nearly fell forward as the good doctor began fucking her like she’d never imagined in even the most lust-induced fantasy. Her tits smacked forward, eventually hitting her chin as he forced her forward more and more, leaning onto the bed with such force it moved slightly with every thrust.

Cassie couldn’t stop moaning. She couldn’t stop grinning as Doctor Chrys slammed his dick deep inside her womb, opening her up more than she felt possible. Her body felt tense with excitement, the thrill of being taken so roughly and passionately quickly getting to her.

He grunted but said nothing, simply content to fuck his cock inside her and occasionally grope at her heaving chest. Cassie thought back to her dreams and imagined the boy she’d remembered as a kid doing this to her. She imagined him as he was now, even though she couldn’t place his name. He’d enjoy doing this to her. He always had before. She was his bimbo and she may as well have stayed the night with him.

“Ohhhh, yessss!” Cassie cried out.

Stayed the night? What did that mean, she thought. Her head suddenly seemed loopy, a bit heavy and as the doctor pounded his hips forward into hers, she began to have strange memories.

There was a girl named Tina. She was hot, but nowhere near as hot as Cassie. Still, she thought, feeling Doctor Chrys quicken his pace, that girl probably had some great tits to suck. Maybe that was where she remembered her from.

“Unghhh....” The doctor shouted. He pulled her nipples hard, forcing Cassie up off the hospital bed. “I’m about to conclude your exam, slut.” He said.

His thrusting was knocking her head all over the place and Cassie felt new memories flooding her brain with every deep penetration. There was Jeremy, that was his name. He was at her car with her. They were talking about... about pebbles or something.

“Ohhhhh... Oh yessss!” Cassie shouted.

The doctor shoved his cock deep inside her, flooding her belly with semen. He held on tight and continued erupting.

“Ohhh...” She moaned.

Her mind seemed to respond each time he let a rope of seed loose inside her. Flashes of light filled her face. Timed perfectly with the doctor’s continuous climaxes, these flashes of light blinded Cassie.

“Ohh... Oh Cassie!” The doctor moaned.

More flashes of light.

“Cassie!”

Still more, and now her head seemed to be falling limply towards the bed.

“Cassie!”

* * *

“Cassandra!”

“Who?” She mumbled.

“Cassandra, are you okay? God, please be okay!”

Lifting her head, Cassie looked out her window. There was Jeremy. She recognized him and he looked as scrumptious as ever. She grinned and lifted her head from the dash. Looking around, she was a bit confused as to where she was.

“Cassandra, are you okay? Can you open the door?” Jeremy shouted.

Cassie giggled and suddenly looked down. Her tits weren’t as big as they should be. The realization bothered her more than anything else. These tits were not that big at all. She lifted her shirt away and peered down inside. She smiled when she saw that every breath she took was starting to puff her flesh further and further out into the far-too-tight bra she was wearing.

Jeremy shined the flashlight back inside and seemed to stop suddenly. “Cassandra, what are you doing?”

She reached over and pulled hard at her door handle. The driver’s side door swung open and fell forward towards her damaged fender. Still reaching inside her shirt with one hand, she pulled out her tiny bra and dropped it on the ground. “I’m just getting rid of this. I won’t be needing it anymore.”

Jeremy looked at the discarded undergarment then looked into her eyes with the flashlight. “Are you... are you okay? You look... different somehow.”

She grinned and slid one leg out and then the other. Already her hips and thighs were pressing tightly into her jeans. “I’m fine, stud. But believe me, I could always be better.”

She got to her feet and looked around. It was still night, her car still steaming in the ditch. “Where are we?” She asked.

Jeremy took her arms and helped her back up towards his truck. “We’re about halfway from the university to your house. I got worried when your parents said you’d never shown up so I came looking for you.”

“My hero.” Cassie said.

“Cassandra, what’s wrong with you? You had me worried. You know you were out when I got here. I thought you might be in a coma or something.”

She rolled her eyes and leaned against his truck. Already her tits were pressing into her shirt, making her easily look as good as Tina ever had. “I like Cassie. Call me Cassie. And I’m fine, Jeremy. I guess you might say I was just in limbo for a bit.”

Jeremy tossed the flashlight in the back of his truck and returned to help Cassie in the passenger seat. “Limbo? Cassie?” He rushed around and got behind the wheel. “I really think we should have you looked at by a doctor.”

Speeding off down the street, Jeremy seemed unable to keep fully focused on the road ahead. Cassie noticed his eyes checking out her figure several times. At least it would be more worth looking at soon, she thought.

“We can have a doctor look at me tomorrow. Right now, I just wanna get you back to your place. I have some things I’d like to... show you.”

As she spoke, Cassie lifted the bottom edge of her shirt and showed him just the undersides of her swollen tits.

“Holy shit! Cassan- Cassie. What happened to you?”

He could hardly focus on the road. Cassie smiled and reached her hand over, sliding her fingers across his lap. “I told you, stud. I believe I got stuck in limbo for a little while. Don’t worry. I know just the doctor who can see me tomorrow. Right now, why don’t you focus on the road and get us safely back to your place. I intend to wear you out.”

Jeremy looked at his girlfriend. He looked down in his lap as she reached in and began stroking his cock. Then he smiled and looked out the windshield as he pressed on the accelerator. Cassie giggled and lowered her mouth towards his lap. She was famished and she just couldn’t wait for breakfast anymore. Besides, she thought swallowing the head of his erection, she wasn’t the only one with swelling that needed taking care of.

The End