The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I am a long term reader or EMCSA and must have read the every femdom (that’s my thing) story on the site twice over! This is my first ever story so please be kind, have got many ideas to continue it but only if it is wanted! It is based on a personal fantasy so any feedback or indeed females willing to join me in this fantasy :op contact me at

Fd, mc, ft

Students Boots

Tina is quite simply a blonde goddess at16 she had rapidly developed for her age and knew that with a lick of her lips or a snap of her fingers she could have any boy, or man for that matter, falling over themselves to attend to her simplest whims. Most of this was learned from her mother, who was a psychologist/hypnotherapist. Her father was rich successful businessman. Boys in her class would do anything for her, do her homework, carry her books etc all for the privilege of just being close to her.

Her charm and sex appeal however, didn’t seem to work on the opposite sex, in particular her prude of a school teacher Miss Clark, who had sent Tina to Mr Dean (the Principal) ’s office for breaking the school dress code yet again. Tina had been warned many times that her short leather skirts and low-cut tops paired with the thigh high leather boots with 5″ heel certainly did not conform to the normal school uniform of boring all grey with flat shoes.

Tina had been in trouble before, and was on a final warning from her father, but never summoned to the Principals office, as she knocked on the large oak door she heard the pompous voice of her principal say, “Enter” Tina opened the door and was confronted by a large pine desk with a plush leather seat behind which contained the smug looking Principal Kenneth Dean, “Please have a seat Tina” he arrogantly said without even lifting his head out of the file he was reading to look at the young student. As Tina started walking towards the ordinary chair in front of the desk her boots started to ’click’ on the floor, suddenly Principal Deans gaze was directed from his previously engrossing report to the heels of Tina’s boots. This was noticed by the blonde student who made the most of it by teasingly crossing her legs as she sat, showing a brief glimpse of her underwear.

“Now Tina, Burns Academy prides itself on the presentation of its pupils” the principal said as he rose from his seat and did that hands behind back while staring at the ceiling walk, “The school has an excellent reputation and we feel the pupils dress should reflect this, so why do you break school policy and dress in the way you do ?” as Principal Dean looked for an explanation he caught the youngsters eye and immediately looked away turning a bit red in the process. Tina had seen this so many times before, “But sir, it all makes me feel so sexy wearing these clothes, what’s the matter? don’t u like them?” she said whilst giving him the sad puppy dog eyes “Don’t you like my sexy leather boots, sir?” The principal looked at them “there em. . . . . . No I certainly do not” “ Oh but I think u do” she replied in a seductive tone while starting to gently swing her right boot back and forth. “The boots are totally against all school regulations, and. .. and.. . . your parents will be contacted” the principal stammered, all the time his gaze never leaving the swinging boot.

“Oh but principal Dean isn’t there something I could do to maybe change your mind?” Tina enquired as she licked her lips in a seductive manner.

This brought Principal Dean back to reality “You mean sexual favours?”

“Oh yes whatever you want sir, I cant have daddy stopping my allowance?”

The Principal looked at this gorgeous creature and was certainly tempted however he was a consummate professional and happily married, “I think your father will be stopping more than your pocket money when he finds out about this incident young lady, I will be reporting it to him personally and give him my opinions in finding you a new school!”

After this threat his view fell again to the shiny boots, which Tina noticed, “But if I was to move school then how would you ever see me in my sexy boots again” Before the principal got the chance to speak Tina started swinging her right foot again “why don’t you just get one last nice long look at them, they are soooo shiny and sooo sexy and I jus know you want to keep looking at them. Feel all your concentration going on my sexy swinging boot, left to right back and forth your world is my boot”

The principals lips started to move in a protest, however he couldn’t find anything to say as all his concentration was focused on the rhythmic motion.

“Shah Kenneth just watch my sexy leather boot swing back and forth. . .back and forth” Tina said giggling with the ‘all powerful’ principal starting to go slack jawed and glassy eyed not even realising he had been called by his first name. “ my boots are so relaxing to watch jus follow them wit your eyes, back and forth back and forth” Kenneth tried a final protest and even found a bit of will power to mutter a “nnnnn” Tina stopped the boot pointing directly at him “Don’t try to fight it darling jus relax and obey, follow my boot and obey my suggestions” then proceeded to swing the boot again, the principal was now lost in the pendulum like boot.

Tina then bent over and started stroking the boot with her white tipped perfectly manicured nails, “ mmm Kenny wenny follow my lovely nails, up and down the boots u love, up and down. . . Up and down” his gaze was now firmly on her nails “the longer you look the sleepier you become, keep your eyes on the nails” Tina mover her nails slowly and sexily up her boots to her chest where she circled her perfect tits several times. She sexily laughed as she noticed drool starting to form in the mouth of her principal. “Sleepy boy, you are a very sleepy boy, the more you listen the sleepier you become, the more sleepy you become the better it feels” Tina moved her nails towards her lips and sucked on them before placing them in line with her eyes, “Look into my eyes, your are feeling very drowsy now, infect you want to close your eyes for me and fall completely into my sexual spell, when I click my fingers you will be asleep” ‘CLICK’ the principals eyes slammed shut.

“Now you see why I dress the way I do Kenneth he he” Tina’s tone had changed from a sweet schoolgirl to dominant predator. “ Kenneth you will answer me Truthful, Have you ever fantasised about me?”

“Yes” came the sleepy reply

“Don’t you mean Yes Mistress? “

“Yes Mistress”

“Very good darling you are doing so well” Tina rose from her seat and moved to the comfort of the principals plush seat. “Now im in charge Kenny and you are completely under my power, you love me more than anyone and my merest wish will be your ultimate command”

“Yes Mistress”

“Good boy, now you will completely forget about writing that horrible letter to daddy and instead write one praising me and my work. Secondly you will get rid of Miss Clark the interfering teacher who get me in this mess; and thirdly when I say the words Tina’s Boot Slave you will once again fall totally under my power. Do u understand sweetie?”

“Yes Mistress” came the monotone reply

Time for a bit of fun though Tina, “Kenny open your eyes but remain deeply hypnotised” He did. “Now I have always wanted a wittle puppy, could you be that wittle puppy for me?” Tina said mockingly. Immediately Mr Dean dropped to his knees and began sniffing around and barking like a dog.

Tina sprawled out in the big comfy chair laughing hysterically and decided to have a look around since her host was totally lost in a trance of lust for her as well as barking like a dog. Opening a small box on the desk she found several Cuban cigars and a brass lighter. “Come here slave and light this cigar for me” Inhaling deeply as the cigar was lit Tina exhaled a thick plume of smoke in to the air.

“Kneel beside me Slave” Tina placed her booted feet on the shoulders of her slave facing him. “That bitch Miss Clark thinking she could get you to suspend me” Tina exhaled the large cigar again directly into the face and eyes of her slave which prompted him to cough “awww baby does my little slave not like the smoke?. . . . . open your mouth.” The principal was unable to resist the stunning blonde and opened, with which he was rewarded with a mouthful of ash. “HA HA this is jus the beginning my hypnotised puppet”

Suddenly the door burst open, it was Miss Clark, to her amazement she saw her boss on his knees with an arrogant 16 year old sitting in his chair, smoking his expensive cigars and using him as her personal footstool.

What would she do????

To be continued. . . . Maybe. . . .