The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis:

What happens when the government decides to make a contraceptive?

Authors note: Ok, now there’s the usual stuff to be said I guess, if you under the age of 18 beware this is, well.. sexually explicit material, if you just turned 18 like me then lets get down to the reading, one final thing though, this story was inspired mostly by Mind Worms which was done by Tabico (legend), because I didn’t want to use the Mind Worms name without permission (ok so I am lazy) I decided to just make another story which can go in an entirely different direction, but lovers of Mind Worms will enjoy this story a it offers a well thought out scientific background to the worms ^_^.

Subliminal Symbiot

I suppose my story starts from when I first joined the company, it was on May the 12th 1998 that I joined Metibio tech, which was later renamed to Metsym .co. Originally we started out as a simple laboratory working on simple government and larger corporate needs, our projects were fairly limited in that other companies felt our size might mean we could be bought out and our scientists could bring information over to rivaling companies.

Because of this our big break took a long time to come, and that big break happened in late February 2003 with the first fully comprehensive data layout of the human genetic code, sure we had a large data sheet before hand but this was the key for biologists in laboratories as low as ours.

About five months after the data was released our laboratory was contacted by a government executive to help with a large project, this project was said to be worth millions and the best part was we weren’t the only company working on it.

Please keep in mind that knowing full well getting into a contract with the government is hard to break, the list of laboratories working on this project alone was, well, quite big, and best of all we were permitted to use a group of government facilities as well. With great working partners and the latest equipment we were feeling very much up to the job until we read the first project paper.

“blah blah blah, the aim of this project is to create a contraceptive method that works 100 percent to give to the population...”

We all listened to Jeff our labs leader and owner go through the project sheet, skipping bits he knew were both boring and just going to hold us up further.

“blah blah blah, WHAT!”

The turning of heads was rather robotic like as throughout the years working in the lab has made Jeff both prepared for almost any thing, to also rather laid back.

“They want to make a new organism for the project, a symbiotic creature?!”

A flurry of whispers and nonchalant remarks started to fill the lounging area until Jeff and Laura hushed the technicians and scientists down again. With new interest we all listened intently to the rest of the paper, my own thoughts had held my attention down, only the occasional sentence getting in as I played the thought of creating such a creature through my mind over and over.

By the end of the project paper I noticed many of the scientists were stuck on the same thoughts I were on. When asked if there were any questions many of the long term scientists put their hands up, had I been working here longer then five years no doubt I would have too, but I was unsure I had any questions the veterans did not already have in mind.

“Ted what’s your question” Jeff asked

Ted Fenney had been working here for several years longer then I and was quite renowed for being very close to Jeff.

“Are they serious?”

Though not the question I would have expected from our top scientist it certainly was the main one on people’s minds.

“Well, obviously they are, they have already paid us a substantial amount just for the contract buster”

A contract buster is the money a company or government pays so that if we speak up about any thing and it breaches the contract between us, beyond doubt we will look bad in court if we cannot pay back the money asked back by the government, and of course, the project is going to need us to spend the money they give us so by the sounds of it, we had better keep our word.

“Right James what’s your question?”

James had started a year before me and probably worked the closest with me at the beginning, we did go out on a few dates but agreed that a relationship wouldn’t help at the work place.

“Did they mention at all HOW we are going to make this thing?”

“No James but they did say they were sending a scientist to each laboratory to oversee the project, I am sure they will also have answers to or questions, I think if you have a question that I can’t answer from this folder you should wait until the representative comes ok?”

Like clock work every one put their hands down, I think it would have been hard for us to have known what was in the project sheets after the word symbiot any way.

Many of us that day just sat in the lounge talking about the task at hand, there are three essentials to having a successful laboratory and that was money, conversation and coffee. Between the talking and the research being done by the lead scientists we must have drunk at least our weight in coffee that night.

Two days later the government representative arrived, and for the first few hours her time was taken up by the constant flood of questions by our very curious lab team, from what I gathered listening in her name was Amy and she worked for the biological warfare branch in a research institute north of Vegas city, being moved to this project was as much a surprise to her as the project itself was to us.

After talking Amy’s next task was going around our facility with a digital book marking off the equipment we had in our labs, then she went around to the individuals in our lab and started taking down names and asking questions, when she got to our table she asked James a series of questions first.

“Hi my names Amy and I just need to ask you a few questions if you don’t mind”

“No not at all go for it my name is James by the way”

Amy smiled a little and began to fire away with some questions James was being rather affectionate with his responses, if I weren’t one of the few women unable to have him fired I would bet he would have asked us all out some time or another.

“Age?”

“34 though I turn 35 next month”

“And how long have you been working here James?”

“Six years”

After asking him his education and a sleuth of other questions she moved onto Rob, for his age Rob is actually pretty down to earth and fun most of the time, he is one of the oldies who also likes to get down and gritty with us newer folk.

“Hi my names Robert j. Bruwan I’m 42, I went to Harvard, I have a Phd in Bio mechanics and advanced reactions, I have been working here for ten years”

Then he went back to talking to John about how light should be considered as a mass because gravity has effect on it, leaving the two to argue Amy looked at me and began to ask me the same questions, instead of half showing off like Rob I went through the questions as she asked.

“Melinda b. Stewarts”

“33”

“Monash University in Australia, I am a bachelor in genetic reference and have a Phd in organic chemistry”

“Five years”

She moved on, I guess if she really needed to she could have gone through our records but she wanted to get to know us a little better first.

There was no real set date for the first phase of the project, but communicating with other laboratories was hard at first, they simply would not tell us every thing, it was hard for them I guess because they wanted to be credited for larger pieces of the project when it’s done then other companies so that the government would look at them with higher regards.

I guess this is another reason the government sent representatives to each laboratory so that they could either force or share regardless any and all information that laboratory found. Working from the ground up was hard and we felt we simply could not create this project from scratch.

At the end of the third month all the scientists were gathered and brought into one auditorium, when I first entered the room the feeling of a tennis court was some what of the effect, with a pedestal in the middle and speakers almost every where and four large television screens akin to the ones you see at Ice skating rings.

Once we were all seated about an hour after entering the room, five uniform clad men and four equally mixed scientists moved to the pedestal and surrounding seats, it was then that the screens came to life with the static every one is so used to, after about four minutes of this another uniform wearing man came out and stood up to the pedestal.

“First let me thank you all for coming here tonight”

The auditorium echoed the words for a second.

“I know a lot of you are from around the country but we appreciate your flying here especially for this meeting”

I looked around the room to see some very familiar faces in the room many of which worked on some of the very latest in DNA and virus/parasitic research.

“We want to discuss in particular some concerns about where this project is headed and some of the problems we are already facing so soon into it”

Great, I thought, another boring and pointless path to a very hard and dark road.

“So, to outline some of the main points here is doctor T. Keutch” That got my attention; Dr Keutch was one of the most renowned experts on organic ecosystems, why I was surprised to see him working on a project entailing a symbiotic relationship with humans I would never know.

“Ahem” Was the first thing every one heard echoing through their heads, the short German scientist obviously not thinking he was close enough to the microphone.

“I doubt any of us thought zis vould be easy ever since ve first laid eye’s on ze papers”

His accent very apparent in his speech, he turned to his companions and said some thing un-audible to them then one of the officers pointed to the pedestal.

“I tried to get front row seats but they were all sold out” I heard Rob say to James which elicited a laugh in all those who heard it, other groups of people not in our lab just looked at us in a way I was all too used to in high school.

“Party poopers” Jeff called to the woman sitting three seats to his left.

“You know, some people think science and life are two totally different matters” Jeff told me with his hands guarding his mouth as though to stop the other lab group from being able to lip read what he was saying.

“As you can see on ze screen ve plan to have the creature imbedded inside ze vomb”

A diagram shown on all four screens appeared with a red X inside a pink peanut, laughter erupted around the auditorium.

“Be professional!” shouted the doctor in a tone that reminded me all too much of a classic Hitler speech movie. Every one else must have had this impression because the silence that followed was that which a pin could have dropped and the microphone would have picked it up.

“do not worry about the ze picture, you know what they are”

After explaining to us all about how the creature is to take over the role of a fetus inside the womb, extracting nutrients and releasing chemicals much the same way an infant would so that it tricked the female body into believing it were pregnant, this would cause two things, one the ceasing of ovulating and two the halting of periods!

Murmurs from every woman in the auditorium started, I was amazed as well, this creature would solve many troubles for women around the globe!

“Now ladies I know this is very earth shattering and all but please calm down”

One of the female scientists took over, she was easily in her late 40’s and obviously had a mind only for the scientific break through not the medical advantages it had in store then again poor woman was probably in going through menopause.

“We have it as an X because we don’t know what we want it to look like, it will probably be a shape which is easy to implant or insert into the womb. After fifteen minutes of taking down notes the microphone was passed to a man who looked to be fairly high rank in the military, he spoke with a very firm and centered voice, obviously some one who was trained or maybe just used to passing on information.

“Many of you have been asking if this is some kind of government conspiracy, or some thing else like that, I can assure you we are looking into this for a genuine reason in fact we have even planned to put this project on the health and welfare website by the end of the third stage. If you are wondering why we are doing this and spending so much money on financing this project, it’s because simply put it will save us money in the long run, when you add up the amount of money spent on the united state’s youth you will conclude that over all this will result in a lot of money saved, we are not saying that we do not want parents to have children, this is not going to be a forced procedure on women, nor will it ever be, it is simply another method of contraception that is ALL, also the procedure is one hundred percent reversible, it’s the same as having an abortion, when you weigh up the amount of births that happen when contraception either wasn’t used or the contraception failed you will find that our population will steady itself, and only those who are READY to have children can, This contraception method will have no ill-side effects, and will do the body no harm from nutrient absorption. And best of all, the cost will be next to nothing, especially when you go through a lot o other contraceptives such as condoms”

Ok, so the army guy was good at making the government’s point, if they used this as a selling gimmick I for one would go out and have one of these put in me.

After the others scientists took their turns to speak it was question time again, one by one the scientists in the auditorium took their turns to ask question, among the most interesting ones were the creation of the symbiots. The plan, was to use the human genetic code as a building ground, the reason in particular was that the symbiot would be 100% compatible to living with a human host, and also so that the life span of the creature would be as long as it’s host, the first ones would need to be cloned, from there they could be bread, that could happen in a number of ways which was to be discussed later on.

Only four months after that meeting the first phase was complete, we had the physical shape of the symbiot planned out, the implantation method, most of the genetic code and most of the method laid out ahead of us.

Phase two was the stress-testing period, many laboratories lost their scientists due to stress and many failures, our laboratory was itself going through many hardships, the plan was to get the human genome and break away many of the functions not necessary for the symbiot to survive, these included most of the brain, all bones, intestines, liver etc, every thing the symbiot needed was already being supplied by the host, much the same way a fetus is supplied, all waste is removed through the blood stream like every other cell in the human body, there is also no need for the creature to have any type of immune system, we striped the symbiot down to the very basics.

We did a lot of the designs on computer, with graphical referencing to genetic data between the model and generic acid code. We knew exactly what to take out and to leave in, we kept its heart and lungs intact though very small for the purpose of letting it survive outside the host until implanted, it’s shape was that of a worm, we had little choice but to do this because of the way we planned it to be inserted, though it did not look like the cutest thing it certainly would do a world of good to every one.

By the end of phase two we decided that we were ready to create our little Frankenstein. Of course, like every thing we failed and failed again, for our first attempts we tried to implant the eggs into pig specimens, but soon found out that while some organ parts from pigs are compatible with us little to do with the birthing process is.

So, inevitably we had to use a human host, it did not matter who exactly was to grow the first one, it was simply that we needed some one to do so, the symbiots were designed so that they had an O type blood, some would be O positive and some would be O negative.

Reports of the Ascentral lab came in through Amy she read the sheet out aloud to us in the lounge one day,

“The first fertilized Symbiotic egg was implanted into a woman who was pronounced brain dead only a couple of days ago, she was said to have donated her body to science, who were we to argue?”

“For this though we needed to keep her body alive for three months while we continue the experiment.”

Amy smiled, and congratulated us for our work

Five months later and phase two was completed rather nicely, the plans for multiplying the creatures is unknown though the government assures us that they have this well planned out, I doubt they have a lot of dead people laying around.

This was the final stage for us, at the end of stage three this project would have lasted one year and over ten thousand scientists would have worked on the project, it was time to begin working with some third generation symbiots.

“So in there contains the fruits of our labors hey?” Jeff said as Amy walked a cart inside the lab with out security team guarding the armored van like ants at an ant hill.

“Yes, and soon we can go back to our boring hair samples and I can go back to creating cures for weapons of mass destruction”

Amy sighed then and I realized the government was probably on her heals a lot more then we knew.

Once safely inside the lab Amy turned to us all and with a cool tone said that in the steal box contained five specimens four were to be used on live specimens.

This got me worried as I knew that right there in the room there were four women, and the fifth would be diagnosed by scalpel no doubt.

“There is a reason why the government wants us to test these out, it is so that we can show that we trust these things ourselves, if the public see that they will be much more open to receiving them.”

After hearing this I walked up to Jeff and quietly asked him what was going on, Jeffs reply had me angrier then I had ever been before.

“I knew they were going to do this, sorry Mel I didn’t want to but the amount of money was a lot, it was all in the contract I signed, all you have to do is test it out, they have done it at most of the other labs, nothing bad has happened, so far every thing is going well, even Amy is going to have one in her”

“You bastard, you know that’s only so we feel more comfortable about having one in us, why didn’t you tell me about it before, why didn’t you tell us about it?”

“Come on Mel, you KNOW why, because when the other labs told their workers a lot of them left, and when that happened you know what the government did”

“Let me guess, contract buster right?”

“Not just that Mel, the first woman who they did the first specimen test on, well I did some poking around, she was one of the first scientists to leave, Mel I didn’t want that to happen to you”

I sighed, for a government that only wanted to help people, it sure wasn’t helping much now.

Of course, Amy was the first to volunteer; the method was simple, go into a sterilized room with only a camera recording for privacies sake, get one of the worms and let it do the rest, apparently they cannot control their internal body temperature, so in an effort to warm themselves up they automatically seek a warmer environment, a perfect example of that is our womb.

Well, fifteen minutes after Amy went in, she came out with a grin on her face, she turned to James and winked to him, my guess was that they were going to have a little test of the worms contraceptive capabilities later on.

Next Laura being the true scientific type she was went in with her symbiot in hand, I guess to also smooth Paula’s and my own nerves, though I suspect Paula’s the most.

Laura took less then seven minutes to come back out again, but, she too had a smile on her face, as though to say this is actually a good thing, I guess the promise of 100% contraception and no periods would make you feel good, she went over to the cart and reached inside the third incubation chamber and pulled out one of the symbiots then handed it to me and winked as she said.

“Go get’em”

I breathed in heavily and took my worm delicately in my hand, at first I was rather nervous about the whole thing, I mean referring to it as a creation from Frankenstein didn’t help but every thing about the man made creature was harmless, if any thing our relationship was completely mutualism, so to say, both benefited from the merger.

Well, not to let the team down I undid the buttons to my pants and let them slid down, I took a long glance at the camera in the top corner of the room and decided I did not want to be the entertainment for James and Amy tonight while they did their thing in front of a TV on the couch or some thing, so I put my pants over the camera and with my other hand studied the worm like creature much closer, it was heavy, mostly because it was very muscular, it didn’t move much, I guess because it was saving energy after being removed from it’s last food supply, or maybe because it was cold, it did feel kind of cold.

I sat down as I brushed my index across it’s smooth but hard head like surface, I guess it did resemble a penis in a way, though it got much thicker in the middle then thinner at the tail, it must have been about a foot long with gravity pulling it down over the sides of my hands.

And so I pulled my panties down and positioned the worm between my legs, not knowing quite what to do I poked it softly on the side, half expecting it to know what to do, then it wiggled a little bit, much the same way a worm does on a footpath, I giggled at the feeling, not knowing if the worm was trying to move I pulled it up my leg a little further so that it’s head was only a few centimeters from the lips to my center, I noticed that there was a trail of slime like liquid where I dragged the worm along my leg, I rubbed some off with my fingers and brought it to my nose to smell it, it didn’t smell at all, and it felt like it was made so that the worm could slide along a surface, like a real worm or perhaps a snail, that thought caused me to shiver.

All this thinking was half making me anxious and half making me impatient, if some thing was going to happen it would have happened, I thought I would just have to give it a helping hand, when I reached down to grab it I realized with a start the whole worm was now covered with the slimy liquid, the worm almost slipped out of my hand, then I felt it pulsating moving it’s way through my hand, I guess much like it would move into my womb, I let it slide out of my hand and it fell between my closed legs again, right on top of my pussy, I could feel it poking around, and when I closed my eye’s it felt kind of sexy, in a way I can’t quit explain, like I knew I was handing myself over to a creature that I would carry inside me.

Then, with a start, I opened my eye’s as I realized it found what it was looking for, it started to push its head inside my lips, parting them slowly at first then pushing in more each time, I was waiting for some thing to happen I guess some thing to hurt or any thing, but the feeling of it going in was getting me wet, or was it the worms own lubrication?

Bit by bit the worm pushed it way in and bit by bit I was getting turned on, then I realized I liked the feeling too much, and before the worm got half way in I pulled it back out, I didn’t know why but I felt that if the worm finished now I would have that nagging feeling all day, though I rarely masturbated, and only really did it when I really felt alone, I always knew that nagging feeling like when I tried to stop, it is like the ambers to a fire still tying to find a way to burn some thing else, so time and time again I pulled the worm back out again and got closer and closer to release, then on one of the last times before I knew I would cum, the worm got too far in, I grabbed for it’s end but could not get enough of it’s rubbery and slippery surface to pull back out, an the worm contracted itself so that it went much thicker then the opening to my cunt, in frustration I tried to get it out but the worm would get millimeter by millimeter deeper inside me, then I did the one thing which sealed my fate, I brushed it’s tailed against my clit by accident which caused the walls of my pussy to contract, the worm was in, and was crawling more and more inside, I could feel it, fee it as it parted the walls inside me, moving through tight muscles through to my womb, so slowly though, I rubbed my lower lips with my index finger brushing across my clit on the occasion and the worm finally got itself fully into my womb.

I couldn’t stop now, I was committed, I had to finish what I started and I could feel the worm moving around inside me, nestling down I arched my back as I felt the last spasms of the worm positioning itself inside me and I came, my stomach taught and my abdominal muscles making a line down my front as my hips bucked and my knees buckled.

While calming down from my orgasm I looked at the two way mirror on the other side of the room, though I knew there was no one in the other room, the slight hint that some one might have watch caused me to feel ashamed, and I got up immediately to put my clothes on, as I got up I noticed my normally flat and taught stomach much more distended, then normal, but, in a sexy kind of way, I undid the buttons to my blouse and so that I could get a better look at my stomach.

Turning left to right I understood what the others were smiling about, it felt so naughty to be modeling the worm, to know like a secret what’s inside, the oval shape like a mold on my stomach making it very kinky to look at, I rubbed my hand across my stomach only to feel the worm twitch inside, I was certainly going to put this contraception through it’s paces I thought to myself and I got dressed to let Paula have her turn.

The End by KuRoKo