The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Submission of Kim

This story is based on a concept from a earlier story called Jerry’s Girl by Phil Phantom. . Thanks. If you are under 21 or do not enjoy sexual fantasy(that is what this is) when leave now. Otherwise enjoy and fel free to e-mail me with ideas or suggestions.

It has been a long time since that day, but it is still as clear as if it happened yesterday. Hi, my name is Mike. I was a 17 teen year old when it happened.. It was my graduation day. That in itself is amazing as I think about hitting the real world and all that shit. What was amazing was that night. A night so bizarre I am not even sure where to start. I guess first I will tell you things about myself and my family. I had brown hair, brown chestnut eyes, classes and was considered a nerd by my fellow students. I was intelligent, my average this year 94.67.%. Second in my graduating class. I was almost six feet tall and 170 pounds. Kind of underweight for my height. I had been working out for almost a year and was beginning to gain weight and my body had began to form into a man. Very few woman had noticed though.

My family is very unique. When I say unique I mean we were not the image of a typical American family. If the truth every came out about us, I am sure my parents would be sent to jail in seconds, although my dad has quite a bit of power in the town. First my father is a psychologist, the most respected in town and he makes real good coin. He was only 40 years old and was quite handsome for an older man. He played university football when he was younger and is built like an ox. They called him wildman in those days. His buddies still do. You will soon see why. My mother was a nurse at the hospital and she really enjoyed her job. My mother was head cheerleader in her high school days, never went to university though and married my dad when she was 21. She was 37 then. Although she really only looked like she is 21, honest. She was and still is very sexy. She is a petite knockout. She has green eyes, long red hair, firm hard breasts, a perfect tight ass, short but delicious legs and a smile that can seduce and destroy. With two such good looking parents, you figure I would be a knockout, but that was for my other two siblings. My older brother Ross, and my younger sister Carol. Ross was 19 and was going to school in Los Angeles. He was back for the summer and working at a law firm in town. He looked like a young Mel Gibson. He told me once he fucked 65 chicks this school year, and I believe him. He even showed me a video that included 7 of the chicks he fucked. The tape was amazing. The highlights included him fucking his English Prof in the ass as he forced her to say on tape that he would get an A if he fucked her ass. Wow. He got an A. Another stunning part was a threesome with two drop dead chicks, Swedish interns, that included the girls both taking my brother’s cock in all three holes and then eating out each other. Lastly, the most amazing one was when he got a cute freshman to be his submissive slave, she would do anything for him. One tape she sucked his cock, fucked herself in the cunt with a cucumber, fucked her ass with a strap on and told him her deepest fantasies which included that she badly wanted to be triple fucked my her two brothers and her father. The tape ends with her getting triple fucked by Ross and two of his buddies and they all shoot their loads simultaneously on her small tits. Like I said, my brother is a stud. My sister turned 16 a week before and we gave her one hell of a birthday party. She was a knockout as well. She had breasts when she was 13 and by 16 they are huge. Her ass was a bit chunky, but it would form out over time. She had just got her braces off and her teeth are now perfect, she had a gap in the middle before. She also had red hair and green eyes like her mother. Although her legs are longer as she was rather tall. Anyways, that is my family. I still have not told you the odd part about us. My parents believed, and still do, that a family is more than just platonic love, they believed that a true family is one in which each others bodies are shared and ultimate pleasure is given and received by family members. The only rule was that the child could not participate till they were sixteen. Poor Carol almost died as she eagerly awaited when she could join. She often watched, said a lot of dirty things and masturbated constantly as she watched her mother take her father, her older brother or myself, in any one of mom’s three orifices. So are you disgusted? I hope not, because this life is one that although taboo in societies view, is very rewarding. That said, after seeing the videos by Ross I wanted to try to get my own tail. I was very shy in school and had never dated anyone. Until two months before graduation.

Out of the blue, Kim James the school president, daughter to the mayor of our town, richest girl in school, and the sexiest(well tied with my sister) asked me out on a date. It was fun and we began dating. We went to movies, out for coffee, bowling, etc., but had done nothing more than some kissing. I was pretty sure she wanted more, but I lacked the confidence to try sliding into second base, let alone go for the home run. I had though just bought her a ring and asked her to go to our senior prom. It follows our graduation. She still had not met my parents, and I was scared stiff of what would happen when she did. Actually, they were pretty good in public, but at home they were rude, obnoxious, perverted and usually in various stages of dress. My mother often wore lingerie in the house, dad often was nude, Ross was always nude and my sister, since her sixteenth birthday had tried to imitate mom as much as possible. Anyways...now for the story, hope I did not bore the crap out of you.

So the graduation part of the day was boring, as I figured it would be. I also almost died as it was 92 degrees outside and seemed even hotter in the stuffy auditorium. My parents had dressed appropriately, they do have a image to uphold in public. I did know, that mother was pantiless underneath her sexy red dress and that my sister had a butt plug stuffed in her ass under her too short skirt. You could actually tell that her stockings were being held up a garter belt when she was sitting. I was wearing the traditional black tux, with a red bowtie and cummerbund. I looked the best I ever have. How the hell does a tux always make a man look so good? Anyways, Kim was ravishing. She was wearing a long red gown that brought out her blonde hair and her hypnotizing blue eyes. My cock was stiff in my pants and I actually had to reposition he lizard as it was a little to obvious. She was wearing tan nylons and red four inch heels. I was surprised how easily she walked in them. My sister has practicing on 3 inch heels and not doing to well. Anyways, after the ceremony we had pictures done. That took an hour and a half. I was dying in my hot tux. Kim was still radiant. My mother and sister also looked pretty good, but I could not stop starring at Kim. I still could not believe she was my girlfriend. It really was amazing. I was feeling real good about myself and figured today may be the night for Kim and I. She twice already had mentioned I looked sexy or hot. A god sign I figured. My mother was good there, but did manage to grab my ass during the photo shoot an amazing 7 times. I often wondered if that would show up on film. So, next was supper and the banquet. Supper was very good, but only my parents could come. Kim spent most of supper with her hand on my knee, slowly teasing my leg as she would go up just a bit and then stop. The next hour included Kim’s SRC speech and the awards. Kim won twice for leadership and another for sports. Top girl athlete. She played volleyball, basketball and was in track. I also did well but in a different field. I won the mathematics award and the English award. I also received a scholarship for the second highest average and another for, if you can believe this, perfect attendance. So obviously, our day was going along splendidly. I wanted to fuck her bad, but I also did not want to ruin the best day of our lives. The dance followed and my parents came up to me as they were leaving. The were holding hands, which I always found amazing. You don’t see many older couples holding hands anymore, my parents still really loved each other and it was obvious. Anyways, they said the worst thing they could have said to me. “Son, make sure you and Kim stop by after the dance, we got a special surprise for you.” I was not sure what the special surprise could be, but I was scared. I thought maybe, just maybe, they would behave and actually still be in proper attire when I got home. I prayed it would be ok. The senior prom was amazing, except I kept worrying about later. Kim could see it and asked me what was wrong. I kept telling her nothing. We danced, held each close and kissed each other all night long. Both of us seemed completely in love with each other. It was really amazing. The dance ended and I pondered what to do next. I suggested we go to Parker’s party. But she said we had to see my family first. As we got in my car, I tried to convince her to go to the party. But she kept saying that we promised to see my parents first and we should keep the promise. She seemed bothered and finally said, “Why don’t you want me to go your house? Are you embarrassed by me?”

I paused, sighed and said, “Kim, I love you, but well my folks are different. Actually my whole family is very different, including me.” I knew this could only be bad, but I had to tell her the truth. I could not let her be a part of the sexual perversion that existed at my house.

Kim gave me a look of complete confusion and asked, “Come on Mike, I love you too, more than anything in the world and you can tell me anything.”

“Kim, my parents, my family, is one of sexual perversion. My dad is crude and my mother a slut. Most of the time my dad is naked and my mother is either naked or in some other semi nude attire. My brother never wears clothes and my sister well she wants to be just like my mother.”

Kim stared at me in shock. I had not even told her about the sexual activity yet. “You’ve seen your parents and siblings naked?” I nod meekly.

“Kim I have seen a lot more than that,” I say not to proud.

Kim drew back in astonishment, her eyes wide, “You’ve actually seen them making love?”

“That’s a nice word for it, yes.” Kim sits silent for a long time, but I notice her left hand is under her dress. Is this turning her on? Can’t be. “I can take you home if you like?”

She turned and placed her smooth fingers on my arm and whispered, “No, we made a promise Mike and we should keep it. Let’s just do it and get it over with. Nothing can spoil this night, not with you at my side.” She kissed me on the cheek and her hand fell right on my cock. She smiles at me and says, “After we see your parents, why don’t we go to the Parker’s party and find a empty bedroom.” I was stunned. But I had to make clear the true scenario.

“Kim, if I take you home. My father very well may want to fuck you and I will not be able to stop him.”

“Mike, I am not an idiot. If I have to put up with your family in order to be with you, then so be it. I can look after myself.”

I tried to reason, tried to explain but to no avail. I was speechless. Finally I uttered, “Kim, my dad will continue to make demands on you, make you a slave of sorts.”

Kim just stares at me. Her hand still under her dress and moving faster than before.

I continue, “He could fuck you, let Ross fuck you, and let other men fuck you. He even makes movies Kim, porno movies.”

“Mike, I know. I am not happy with this either, but what choice do we have?”

What choice? Don’t go. Run. Get away while you can. That was what I was thinking, but instead I drove faster and soon we were at my parents house. The lights were on. I noticed that Kim seemed rather eager to get inside. I prayed they would be presentable, they were not. As we entered I noticed that everyone was still up, no surprise. On the couch was dad, my mother and Ross. My mother was in the middle of the two men. Both men were naked and their cocks were stiff, mother was slowly stroking both rods. My mother was dressed in a green belt and stockings, nothing else. See looked best in green, it went with her eyes and brought out her red hair. Her red fiery bush was in plain view. My sister was on the floor painting her fingernails. She was also wearing a garterbelt and stockings, hers though were white. She, surprisingly, was wearing panties.

From the corner of my eye, I could tell that Kim was taking it all in, trying not to spend to much time staring at my mother’s beaver shot or the two stiff cocks currently saluting her. I say, “We’re in a big hurry. we just stopped by to say hi and we are going to the Parker party.”

Dad smiles and says, “We can give you a little party here son. One I guarantee will be more enjoyable then the Parker party.” He says to Carol, “Go get a couple beers for the young couple.” Dad reaches over and takes Pam’s hand and twirls her onto his lap. Kim pretty much falls onto his lap. Still seemed stunned as dad said, " So this is Mike’s little slut. Pretty fine catch son. I am proud of you. Is she a virgin?”

I am humiliated. I beg, “dad, please don’t.” Kim seems embarrassed, but does not attempt to move.

Carol returns with two beers, hands on to me and as she hands on to Kim says, “Why don’t you find out pops?”

Dad grabs her by the hips and lifts her up and plops her onto his cock. Luckily, she was wearing underwear, as that was all that was keeping my father’s cock from entering my girlfriend. Kim was bewildered, her expression told me that. Dad continues, “I asked a simple question, is someone going to answer it?”

I try to protect her as I say, “Father stop. Kim is not like that.”

Dad gives me a glare, one I know means business as he says, “Don’t talk to me like that.” He moves his head to Kim’s ear and says, “So, are you a virgin?”

Km lowered her head and whispers meekly, “Yes...I um...I have never done it before.”

Dad is shocked, he says, “You mean you have never had a cock up that young cunt. Is that what you are trying to say? You don’t have to be shy with us. We are all family here and no secrets are kept.”

Kim again whispers a little louder, “No, I’ve never had sex.”

Her head shot up straight as my father reached around and cupped both her breasts with his large hard hands. She sat stiff as a rod. He says, “Nice firm tits. Lean forward, sweetheart, let’s get a look at these puppies.”

Amazingly, stunningly, Kim leans forward and remains there passively as dad unzipped her dress. He quickly and roughly pushed the dress down. He then pushed the bra up over her breasts. Kim looked numb as dad rolled her hard nipples in his fingers. I stood there completely helpless as my woman got felt up by my father.

Finally, dad lost interest in her tits and I thought maybe he was done. He flipped her legs up onto mom’s and lap and soon my mother was running her hands up and down Kim’s nylon covered stockings. Dad ran his hand straight up her inner thigh and to the crotch. Ross had slipped off Kim’s heels and was sucking on her toes through the nylon fabric. Kim bit her lower lip and moaned as dad continued to rub his finger over her pussy.

Carol got up and took Kim’s right breast into her mouth. Kim again moaned and made no attempt to stop her. Kim had the most perfect tits I had ever seen-pink hard nipples on a field of snow white softness, firm yet soft and yielding.

My mother was eager to see more and grabbed at Kim’s panties. Pam let out a moan as mother uncovered her juicy pussy. I too let out a moan at the sight of my girlfriend’s pubic patch. Dad wasted no time as he quickly had two fingers deep inside her and moving in and out of her rapidly.

Kim was completely limp and let her legs fall as dad’s fingers continued to work their magic. Dad declared, “Man this girl is one hot bitch and she was a fine little tight twat.”

Carol begged eagerly, “Let me, let me feel the bitch.”

Dad takes his fingers out of Kim’s cunt and Carol tried to work her whole hand in the sexy pussy. Mom stopped her and said, Be gentle, finger her hard and fast, but don’t stretch it out.”

Kim looked completely dazed, bordering on delirium, but in an odd way seemed to be enjoying it. I figured this was our last date so I tried to take it all in. I stared at her lovely body and especially her golden box. More than anything, I wanted my turn, but I couldn’t do it.” I watched as Ross was now fingering her as my mother worked on her tits. My sister was busy fingering herself.

Carol says, “Fuck this little tramp is really revved up dad.”

Soon dad was again in charge and now had three fingers going in a fast and steady motion. My mother placed Kim’s right leg so that it hooked on dad’s neck. She pushed the left out to the floor and lowered her face to rest on the inside of Kim’s left thigh watching her husband’s fingers glide in and out of Kim’s soaked hole. Dad had Kim lifting up to meet his plunging fingers on every stroke. On occasion, he would stop the pounding and feed the fingers to his wife. At those times, Kim seemed very impatient for the return of pleasure. dad brought her to a earth shattering orgasm, her first probably, and then let my mom move in to suck her pussy. Again Kim moaned and looked to see what was making her pussy feel so good. When she saw my mother’s face starring back at her she swooned and her head fell back onto dad’s leg. She came a second time from my mother’s expert tongue. Then dad said, “Mike go get the camera.” I literally ran to get the camera. Mom and dad posed her for many different shots. Mostly ones that focused on her golden loins. Kim was on all fours and seemed in erotic bliss as her cunt was poked and spread for different photography shots. Next a pic was done wear she did a headstand against the back of the sofa and was forced to do air-splits. Wow. Kim obeyed every order without protest and was rewarded by Carol diving into her pussy and bringing her to another wet climax.

Carol wipes her mouth and says, “That is one tasty twat,” as she winks to me.

So far there had been no incestual activity, which I was happy about. Till now. I looked over and saw that my mother was sucking of her eldest child, Ross. As Kim recuperated from her third orgasm she got a full glimpse of my mother and brother. The look on her face was one of complete shock. My dad smiled and said, “What never seen a man get his cocked sucked?”

Carol smiles and says, “Dad told us when we were young: Incest is best so lets keep it in the family. ”

Kim looks, but says nothing.

Carol smiles and says, “I have fucked your boyfriend many times in my little cunt. He was the first to fuck my ass. I have also swallowed his cum on many occasions, damn fine cock Mike has. You are a lucky girl.

Kim just stares, still in shock.

Dad called for the video camera and everyone gathered around, with Kim now in the middle. Dad took the recorder and told Kim to do a little dance for the camera. She did, it was very erotic. All she had on now was her tan stay up stockings and nothing else. My dad then told her to spread her legs and show us her hot little cunt. Kim slid on the floor an spread her legs wide apart, lifting her ass off the ground to show us the full pure cunt. Without prompting, Kim brought her hands around and used them to spread her pussy lips wide. dad says, “That’s it tramp, play with her slut pussy. What’s your name sweetheart?”

I thought an odd question till I realized what dad was doing. Pam spoke loud and seductively, “Kim James.” Then, again without prompting, plunged a finger deep in her pussy.

Dad focused in on the pussy for a while, before zooming out to get a look at the complete package. He asks, “Who is your father, Kim James?”

Kim was using her free hand to squeeze her firm right breast as she replies, “Mayor James, the town mayor.”

“Are you a virgin, Kim?”

“Yes, sort, I guess,” she moans as she uses her thumb against her clit, “I have never been fucked in the cunt by a real cock.”

“Are you a horny little tramp, slut whore Kim?”

“Kim moans from the verbal degrading and as a second finger slips into her cunt she moans, “Yes, I am constantly horny and wanting something inside my slutty hole.”

“What do you do about it slut?”

“Mostly, I fuck it. I fuck it twice or more daily with mom’s many dildoes. I especially like the thick black one. I also watch a lot of dad’s movies while I fuck my cunt with dad’s toys. The videos are really exciting. I like a couple particularly well. One has my mother sucking a horse’s cock. Knowing she is such a slut is a real turn on, since she acts so upper class and snotty in the public, Another one I like includes a father who seduces his daughter and fucks her over and over. Oh, I also like one where a girl takes on 15 different men, that is really sexy. Also, sometimes I spy on my mother and her various sleeping partners. She fucks the gardener almost daily and you know Mrs. Wallace, the judge’s wife, well they such each other’s box every Tuesday. Also sometimes I watch my dad and mom fuck or even watch as my dad, who is bi, sucks off the butler and then takes it up his ass. Hmmmm.” Kim screams loudly and brings herself off with the filthy declarations about her slutty self and family. I am stunned. Major James bi. Mrs. James sucking a horse.

Dad smiles and after Kim has regained her strength says to me, “Fucking perfect. Well why the hell are you still dressed. Strip and fuck the little slut.”

I look uncertainly at Kim. She appeared to be wondering why I hadn’t stripped yet. I strip and Carol takes my cock into her mouth to get it stiff. It already was, but Carol loves to suck cock, especially mine for some reason. Kim watched and began rubbing her clit. I finally approach her. I put her on her back and begin sucking on her mountains of flesh. I am in heaven. I hear Carol shout, “Fuck the bitch.”

Ross demands, “Drill her ass bro.”

Mother exclaims, “You are no son of mine if you don’t go down on her first.”

I slowly work my way down and begin to lick on my woman’s pussy. The taste is delicious and again I am in bliss. I had Kim moaning and groaning as she again was getting close to another orgasm. I could have spent all night munching on her snatch, but I heard father demand, “Enough already fuck the mayor’s slut daughter.”

I got on my knees and placed my cock at her hole, I rubbed it up and down her cunt lips, teasing her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her in. My whole 7 inch cock filled her quickly. The heat was amazing and I was surprised I didn’t cum instantly. It was then that I was happy I had been fucking my mother almost daily for the past year and a half. I had built up stamina. I could last a long time. I fucked Carol for over 4 hours just the other day. I didn’t cum till I plugged her still tight ass. Anyways, off topic. Kim wrapped her nylon legs around me and pulled me deeper into her. We were soon fucking hard, fast and with reckless passion. We forgot anyone else was watching as we were looking straight into each other’s eyes as we moaned, grunted and sweated sex. After only 5 minutes of the best, most sexually hot sex I every had I felt I was about to cum. I pulled out and before I could even cum, Carol’s mouth was on my cock and she began deep throating me. I came in seconds.

Mother said, “Save some of that cum for Kim, she worked hard for it.”

Carol seems reluctant but moves over to Kim and kisses her. It is obvious that some of my salty seed is exchanging moves as Kim tastes my juice for the first time.

Dad gets up and says, “Son, that was pathetic. Here take the camera and watch how a pro fucks a cheap whore.” Dad brought a chair from the dining room. He placed it before the sofa and brought Kim over, telling her to kneel on it and place her hands on the floor, Kim did not even hesitate. She seemed only to eager to have my father’s cock in her now no longer virgin cunt. Her ass was high in the air and vulnerable as dad poised behind her creamy ass, stroking his stiff cock. As he placed his cock at her eager bush he says, “Now this is how you fuck a cock hungry tramp like Kim.”

With that he sunk his hard cock deep in her in one shot taking Kim’s breath away. He moaned loudly and said, “Holy shit, this is damn fine pussy.”

Carol urges him on, “That’s it dad, fuck the little rich stuck up cunt.”

I taped the whole thing and got close ups of dad’s cock sliding in and out of her hot box and of Kim’s face which was smiling and moaning all at the same time. The sound of Kim screaming with pleasure got me hot again as my cock began to rise. I looked over and saw that Ross was fucking mom on the floor. In the ass I think. Carol seeing my cock rising came over and began to suck my cock slowly as I continued filming. She is a great cock sucker. In all honesty, I had never seen a woman enjoy a fucking like Kim obviously enjoyed the pounding she was currently getting from my father. It seemed like one long, endless orgasm. I was jealous of my dad’s gift and of his nine inch cock. I smiled as dad did not last as long as he usually does either. Unlike me though, dad did not pull out and filled her cunt full with his seed. After he pulled out, he apologized to me and I zoomed in on her gaping hole and her cum leaking twat.

Dad sat on the couch and told the three girls to get in a little daisy chain. Soon all three were on the floor as Carol was licking at Kim’s cunt, while Kim was eating out my mother and my mother was nibbling on her only daughter’s wet hole. All three men sat on the couch and watched. I was still filming. After a few minutes of this, they switched positions and continued the munch fest.

I was hard again as was Ross, who had already came in my mom’s ass once. He got up and said, “Well if no one else is, I am going to fuck this tramp’s ass.” Luckily, Ross’s cock is the smallest of us and he would not hurt her as much as I, or especially dad would. He grabbed Kim and told her to get on all fours.

Kim obeyed and my father told her to beg for Ross to fuck her ass.

Kim moaned loudly as she felt the stiff cock at her anal entrance and begged, “Oh please fuck my tight ass with your stiff cock.” She looked straight into the camera and continued, Daddy, I hope you are watching this tape. Do you like watching this tape. Do you want to see your whore, tramp daughter take a cock in the ass? I hope so. If you like this tape daddy, come to my room and fuck my ass with your cock. Bring mommy too, I will lick her cunt while you fuck my ass. Oh yes,” she moans as Ross’s cock slowly splits her ass cheeks apart. “Yes, that feels so good. No wonder you like a cock in your ass daddy, it fells soooooo good.” Ross’s cock is now completely in my girl and is slowly moving in and out.

My sister crawls over to my dad and asks in a very baby like voice,” Daddy will you fuck your baby girl’s ass with your monster cock?”

Dad smiles and grabs his daughter’s air and shoves it on his cock. “Get it ready first my sweet daughter slut.” She goggles his cock and works on it like a big lollipop. Mom, feeling left out, leans over and begins sucking my cock.

I hear Ross scream, “I’m cumming...” He fills her bowels with cum and dad tells me to take my turn. I give mom the camera and move behind my lovely slut girlfriend. As i stood up I saw my dad lift up Carol and simply plop were ass onto his cock, she screamed in pain as all nine inches dove into her ass. Soon though she was riding his cock with her ass and loving every minute of it. I placed my cock at the entrance of Kim’s now loose sphincter. She took me slowly with some difficulty, but not much really. Ross moved around and shoved his soft rod into Kim’s mouth. Mom moved the tape to the cocksucking and Kim noticed and put on a great show as she slobbered on the rod, sucking and jacking it off. I grabbed her hips and really drilled her ass, her ass squeezed my ass. I work her ass for a long time as I saw Ross shoot a load all over Kim’s face. Cum dripped down her face. I heard her say to the camera, “Daddy, did you like that? I want to taste your cum. Daddy will you let me suck a horse. Oh Mike, keep fucking my ass.” I do. I am amazed at my stamina. Her ass is the tightest hole I have ever plugged. Even tighter than Carol’s young ass. I look over and see that dad has filled his daughter’s shithole with his lube and was now resting. I wanted to feel Kim’s seductive lips on my cock so I withdrew my stiff penis and moved around to her face. She eagerly took it in and began sucking. For a rookie, she had a great cocksucking mouth and tongue. I knew I was not going to last long and pulled out and watched as she smiled at the camera as the cum shot load after load onto her face. After it was spent, she took my cock back into her mouth and milked it for more semen.

I helped Pam to her feet and she immediately went to dad. She knelt at his feet, placing her hands behind her back in as open an act of subservience as you can get. As the camera continued taping, she said, “I am your slave. Please use me whenever and however you please. I am your whore.”

Mom filmed her back and ass, getting a great shot of her well fucked holes and tons of cum that tripped down her thighs.

Dad smiled and said, “Now you know how you will be treated in this house in the future. while you see my son, you must serve the whole family. Do you understand.”

Pam quickly, eagerly said, “Yes, I am your slave, master.”

Dad seemed impressed with the word master and said, “From now on, most of your dates will be right here. You will always dress in sexy lingerie. You will do anything that any member of the family wishes, to and, including sharing you with friends. Is that understood, slave?”

“Yes, I understand. I want to be Mike’s girl. I will do whatever that takes. I promise to be the families slave.”

Dad continues, “Kim, I make porno films. Your father is my biggest customer. I am thinking of selling this tape to him after making a few dozen copies. What do you think about that?”

“Does it matter what I think? It’s your house, your camera and tape. After all, I am your whore.”

While she says this my sister is fucking herself in the ass and the cunt with two dildos. My mother is watching and slowly jerking off her eldest son.

Dad smiles and says, “Yes, you are my whore, our whore.”

Kim gives a devilish smile, obviously she is happy about this, as she says, “Well then, it looks like I am your whore. Daddy will just have to accept that, won’t he?”

Dad smiles as he grabs Kim and says lets give you your first triple sandwich. I lay on the ground and Kim straddles my cock. She rides me hard and fast. My father then comes from behind and begins pushing his monster rod in her still tight ass. Kim begins to scream in a mixture of pleasure and pain as Ross shoves his cock in her only open hole, her mouth. Soon he are all moving in unison as all three of my girl’s holes are filled by stiff cock. My sister and mother are fingering each other as they watch the show. The triple fuck lasts forever as all three men really have to work at shooting yet another load on this young slut. My brother shoots first shooting a load down the throat of Kim. She eagerly gulps it all down. My father is next and he shoots his load deep into her well fucked ass. Both man collapse on the couch as my mother cleans her sons dick and Carol her father’s. Kim can barely ride me she is so exhausted, so I flip her on her back and fuck her hard. She orgams and tightens her cunt muscles around me cock, I know I will cum soon. I begin to pull out but she begs, “No, fill me with your cum, please, shoot your load in my hot, slutty, slave cunt.” Who am I to argue? Moments later my load transfers from my body to hers and we are united as one. I collapse against her sweaty body and kiss her passionately. Are tongues dance inside each others mouth for a long time. Finally I get up and again Kim goes to my father’s feet.

Dad smiles and says, “Good slave. Very good slave.”

Kim looks at him and smiles and then looks at me. I blow her a kiss. She smiles and says you my father, “I love your son.”

Prologue: Well dad sold the tape to Mayor James and even made a movie that included the whole James family and a horse. My father forced him to resign as mayor and now I became the youngest mayor ever in the town. Mrs. James was in a lot of our features as she loves doing animals, I find that sick but these specialty films make a killing. Mr. James even starred in a all gay movie that is being released next month on a major porno chain. He does not know that yet. Kim and I got married a couple years later. We have three kids, twin girls who turn 16 next month and a son who is 14. We plan to invite the family over for a special reunion then. A very special reunion. Ross got his degree and ended up marrying a former model and lives in a nearby city. He has two children. A boy who is 17 and a daughter who turns 16 the day before my twins do. I have fucked his wife many times and she has fucked her son often as well. I can’t wait to have a piece of their daughter. She is cute. My sister, Carol, she never married and actually lives in New York. She lives with three other woman. Carol only fucks family members. Otherwise men are useless to her. She has no children, but is looking forward to the reunion.

My dad told me years later that Kim asking me out was not completely her own will. She was one of his patients and under hypnosis he learned many things about her. That she fucked herself daily with toys and that she had a crush for me, but would never actually tell anyone, because I was a so called geek. So he implanted some suggestions that she should ask me out and she what happens. Before grad, he also added new suggestions that she would let out all her sexual inhabitation’s for now on, let her body be free. I thanked my dad greatly for what he did and I have lived a great life since. Interestingly, my dad has added many skills to his hypnosis since then and has a harem of slaves now all over the world , including some rather big names: all the girls from the sitcom friends, Madonna, Brad Pitt, Drew Barrymore, Meg Ryan, Helen Hunt, Mel Gibson, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Mariah Carey, just to name a few. Each of their stories are also very intriguing, but that will have to wait for another day. Just the other day he surprised me with a new servant for the weekend, Baby Spice. Well I probably don’t have to tell you that I drilled her cunt and ass. Yet, Kim really took a liking to her and made her her slave most of the weekend. I videotaped the action. Baby is very submissive and had been looking for a woman to treat her like a slut since Geri left the band. The video included having Kim fuck Baby with her foot and completely humiliating her by taking her out in public and getting her to suck off men and woman in a back alley for 25 cents. Baby loved it all. Lastly, Baby showed her complete submission by drinking Kim’s piss, a golden shower I believe. Anyways, Baby is thinking about quitting the band and moving in. We will have to wait and see. My daughter’s love her and want to have her as their slave as well.

The End.