The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUBSTANCE B

Daphne pulled up to Mindi’s apartment complex in her silver sedan, driving with only half a mind, the rest of it buried under a thick haze of fatigue. The car lurched, causing her to bounce roughly on the driver’s seat, the front tire hopping the curb as she attempted to park the damn thing.

“Ugh,” she moaned, resting her forehead on the wheel, “Good enough.”

She shut off the engine and opened the door, stumbling onto the grass. She made a meek attempt to smooth out the creases in her pantsuit, the blouse especially displaying a crease-scape of lines. She’d not had time to pick out a new outfit that morning, having leaped directly from her bedsheets to the office. That had been mistake fifteen, by her estimation, in a long line of mistakes spanning the last sixteen hours.

Her head swam with a disorientation that made the ground look far away. The grass didn’t look quite as green as it should have, the colour muted by the hangover, and all around her from the ground to the buildings to the cloudless sky, the predominant shade was grey.

She shuffled through the door into the lobby, the security clerk eyeing her warily.

Permeated with a general malaise, stomach lurching when she made too sudden a move, she stumbled from here to there. She half expected the guard to tell her to leave. He seemed to tense up at the sight of her, thinking her a junkie or worse, so she steered clear of him, avoiding eye contact as she moved to the call box.

She called up to room 415, wincing as a ringing tone gushed from the speaker, grinding against her ears like a grater. At long last a chipper voice answered..

“Mindi, it’s me. I need to talk to you.” Daphne begged, falling against the console.

“Sure thing, babe!” Mindi replied. “Come on up!”

The security door buzzed and Daphne pulled it open, tripping on her toes while rushing past the security desk to the elevator, the guard following her with his eyes every step of the way.

* * *

“That’s it. I quit.” Daphne moaned, head down on Mindi’s kitchen table. Her two platinum blonde friends cast sceptical looks at each other.

“Now now,” Mindi chided, running a file along the end of her nails. “Don’t blame the drugs.”

“Ya, babe.” Barbie added, re-coating her lips in gloss, “Why be guilty? You had a good time, didn’t you?”

Daphne lifted her head from the table and blinked wearily at them. “I suppose...” she admitted weakly. “But... my project. I botched the proposal, girls. I lost the job.”

“Well, whose fault is that?” Barbie frowned, combining that statement of tough love with a comforting hand on Daphne’s forearm.

“Maybe you were just, like, not meant for it.” Mindi added helpfully.

“Ya, you’re trying too hard. Like, ease up a bit.”

Daphne rubbed her temple as the hangover knocked against the inside of her skull. Normally quick witted, Daphne’s thoughts now moved like boulders up a hill.

“What am I going to do?”

“Hello!! Be a smoking hawt slut!”Mindi declared with a smile, “You tore it up last night. Every guy in that club wanted a piece of you. That guy you hooked up with will be talking about you for weeks.”

“Ya, like, everyone’s gonna remember you from last night. You’ve made a name for yourself.”

Visions of high heels, short skirts and gyrating hips flickered behind Daphne’s eyes. She was set among it all, still dressed in her navy pantsuit, but gradually undressing. She remembered letting loose, perched naked on a bathroom counter with her legs spread wide, while some guy—admittedly a stud—jackhammered into her.

“Last night did feel...” Daphne groped for the expression.

“Natural?” Barbie suggested, pursing her lips together and letting them go with a wet pop.

“Yes.” Daphne allowed, a dopey smile stretching across her tired face. She wiped her forehead clean of matted brown hair and sighed.

“You look tired, girl.” Barbie said, “You need another hit, that’s what you need. Forget about arcke... arca... like, buildings and all that boys stuff.”

“Hey! That stuff is my job!” Daphne insisted, halfway between a declaration and a whine.

“ That stuff was your job.” Mindi corrected.

At length Barbie dove into her purse, drilled her fingers down through the bottles of cosmetics and lube, and pulled out a pill case.

“Oh ya, let’s take a hit!” Mindi squeaked, bouncing on her chair, her inflated breasts bobbing in her plunging mini-dress, plopping up and down on the table.

As one, the two party girls dropped a pill each. Furling their tongues back into their mouths, they sighed luxuriously, sinking into their chairs, hands idly stroking various parts of their bodies.

If only I could be the happy... maybe just one?

Daphne’s eyes flickered. She swallowed the attack of anxious hunger that had risen up in her gut at the sight of Substance B. Physically, all she wanted to do was pop another pill into her mouth, to feel her insides simmer and buzz with wet heat.

But I really need to quit...

Looking between the two blondes, her eyes eventually locked onto Barbie. She couldn’t help but notice a growing distortion in the girl’s yellow boob tube. The lobes of her large breasts heaved subtly, surging up and out against the top. The swelling was minimal, but the result unmistakeable. Mindi had always been the more endowed of the two, but with every pill Barbie was catching up.

“Check your lips, babe.” Mindi giggled.

“Huh?” Barbie gasped, diving into her purse for her compact. Daphne noticed it to. Barbie’s lips were looking a bit over-plumped. Their edges had expanded out from under the gloss she had just applied moments before.

“Oh gawd, that won’t do!” Barbie whimpered, touching her lips. She set about re-applying her gloss.

No... Daphne grimaced, clasping her hands together in case they made a move for the pills in a moment of weakness.

“Don’t you see what’s it’s doing to you?” Daphne asked, looking at Barbie who, after a moment, looked up from her compact.

“What? You mean, like, growing my titties?” she asked, nonplussed. “Why would it bother me?”

“Quit worrying, babe,” Mindi consoled, dismissing Daphne’s concerns. “At some point everyone stops. I stopped, didn’t I?” She reached under her tits and lifted them, her plastic mini-dress thinning to translucency as she thrust out her immense rack.

Like fucking soccer balls... Daphne tore her eyes away from the provocative display.

“Besides,” Mindi continued, “It didn’t bother you when those tiny A cup titties of yours jumped a size last night.

Daphne reached up to cover her chest, her small breasts easily covered by her palms.

Again the bathroom memory returned. Daphne saw visions of herself on her knees, head bobbing enthusiastically on a man’s stiff rod, her lips wrapped tightly around him, swallowing him with a moan. The scene then climbed onto the counter for the pair’s extended fuck-fest, climaxing with Daphne and her nameless stud’s simultaneous finish.

It HAD happened... exactly like that... so wet and hot-like...

“Come on, gurl.” Barbie insisted, “You need to feel good. Take a hit.” She slid the pill case over to Daphne’s side of the table.

“No!” Daphne blurted, shoving the drugs away.

Those feelings... the colours so bright... just delusions. A drug induced dream.

No more... I have to quit.

Today the drug had finally interfered to the point of messing with her life. She had overindulged last night, slept in, wandered to work suffering a headful of withdrawal and cost herself six months of design effort.

Yet still temptation nagged. She just couldn’t seem to stay mad at the stuff.

“I think.” Daphne resisted, “That this shit is fucking me up. Fucking all of us up.”

“No, what’s, like, fucking you is lots of horny studs.” Mindi remarked cutely.

“Ya,” Barbie joined in, “that, and getting up at ten in the morning. That’s crazy early.”

“I like getting fucked up.” Mindi giggled.

“Up the ass!” Barbie tittered.

“Doesn’t that bother you!?” Daphne asked them, extending her arms, palms up, over the table.

“Oh, stop!” Mindi scolded, even anger looking cute on that face. “Just remember last night. It was so much fun, remember?”

“No...” Daphne offered uncertainly. The bathroom vision returned, this time Daphne remembering the way she had grabbed onto his shoulders with white knuckled fingers, wailing in rapturous glory as her stud muffin came inside her, his release coinciding with her own intense orgasm.

So strong... so intense... like B makes you feel it with your whole fucking brain.

Okay... it WAS fun.

“Ya... it was fun.” Daphne finally admitted, going back on herself.

Barbie and Mindi looked at each other. “She came!” they exclaimed as one woman, smiling and laughing.

“Did I ever...” Daphne recalled. Even now the ghost of that intense orgasm lingered, almost like withdrawal. After cumming so hard everything seemed so dull. She longed to return to the bright lights and intense sensations of the previous night.

She looked at her hand with alarm.

When did I pick up those pills?

“Cumming is what B’s all about, babe.” Mindi told her. “As long as you take that little pill you’ll always get off, just when he does.”

“But... the hangover... my job...”

“Forget your job. You need to get laid!” Barbie smiled dopely. “I need to get laid. I am just buzzzzzzzzing!” she added, stretching her arms and thrusting out her chest. Her subtly enlarged bosom bulged against the fabric. With a snap her boob tube popped down, heavy tits jumping free with a wobble.

They don’t drop an inch! Daphne observed, not without a hint of jealousy.

“Ya, gurl, listen to Barbie. You need to loosen up. Some guy to loosen you up, oh... so tight in the ass...” Mindi drifted off into fantasy, eyes half-lidded, her bee-stung lips parting with lustful hunger.

Daphne’s pussy twinged at the mere thought of sex, craving some hot, wet, Substance B induced oestrus.

What if I never enjoy sex again? What if I can’t cum without it?

Daphne rolled the pill case in her hand, watching the pink pills tumbling inside.

Maybe just one?

Daphne banished temptation with a shake of her head.

“What exactly did you girls do with your lives, before B?”

“Well, I was, like, a secretary.” Mindi explained, “But Barbie here was like, some Math whiz or something, working on the, what was it called?”

“The large hard-on colligamajig.” Barbie tittered.

“The Hadron Collider.” Daphne corrected, “And now. What do you do now?”

“We get fucked every night.” Mindi explained with a shrug, her soccer-ball proportioned bosom bobbing and floating with pneumatic ease behind the plunging hem of her blue dress. Each time she moved her shoulders it wobbled and bounced enticingly. Daphne lifted her hands to her own small chest, the urge to compare irresistible.

How the hell did I ever get mixed up with these sexpots?

“Forget about your propo... propa... job thingy.” Barbie soothed, coupling the supportive gesture with a nod of her head. “Chris won. He’s a boy. That’s what boys do. You’re a girl. You should be having, like, tons of sex and stuff.”

“Wait... what?” Daphne mumbled, perking up. “How did you know Chris’ design won over mine? You know Chris?”

“Him? We know him.” Mindi explained, her smirk suggesting their relationship was extremely close.

“Ya, he was the stud who told us you needed cheering up.” Barbie added, “So we, like, put the pill in your drink that first time, remember? Like, totally awesome, right? We know the same people!”

Daphne’s face darkened, thinking of Chris.

I had worked so hard on that design! It was my baby! Six months. Six fucking months!

Daphne shrieked mentally. She dropped her head to the table and cried into her arms. As her fingers unflexed the pill case rolled to the table, rattling with temptation.

“Oh, babe, don’t cry!” Mindi frowned, clasping her hands with worry.

“Mindi, baby,” Barbie said, drawing a hand down the line of Mindi’s arm. “Do you think we should, like, do something for her?”

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Mindi grinned.

“Makeover!” Barbie beamed happily. Together they giggled and bounced.

Daphne lifted her eyes.

“A makeover?”

“Ya, like, what do you think? Let’s get tarted up and go find some studs. You wanna go suck some cocks?” Barbie asked, barely restrained hope causing her voice to rise as she spoke.

Daphne considered it. She imagined herself sashaying around on the street in a tight skirt and push-up top, dragging some stud into an alley and tearing off his pants, wrapping her crimson red lips around his veiny, throbbing shaft and sucking him dry, swallowing his cum, eyes rolling into the back of her head as the combination of male seed and substance B in her belly exploded with reaction, convulsing her into a powerful orgasm. She would be smiling then.

With potent lucidity Daphne visualized her dopey, satisfied grin while cum ran off her chin, tongue licking around her mouth to lap it all up.

Fuck... just can’t get it out of my head!

Her nerves fizzling with withdrawal. As the inner malaise chewed on her, she reckoned she would do anything just to feel good and make it go away.

“So, you wanna go, like, suck some cocks?” Mindi asked.

“Well....” Daphne sighed arduously, wearing pain across her face. She rubbed her eyes. “Ya...”

It’s not healthy, but one more won’t hurt too much. Then I can stop...

Daphne relented; she just didn’t feel well enough to resist a nagging hunger that was beyond negotiation.

Besides... I’ve only just started using. Shouldn’t be to hard to quit, right? I can just wean myself off of it... slowly. Not cold turkey.

I’m nowhere near as voluptuous as these girls, either. As she noted that fact her fear dissipated. She had a long way to go before she ended up like Mindi or Barbie.

I can hack it... Just one more pill, then I’ll quit.

Daphne popped open the case and plucked out a little pink jewel. Mindi and Barbie watched, holding their breaths, as Daphne opened her mouth and dropped it.

The pill fizzed and dissolved on her tongue. From there the sparkling euphoria spread through her head, then down her body and out to every finger and toe. Her senses sparkled with an instant dose of stimulation.

“Aaahh.” Daphne sighed, the fuzz shutting down her brain and all it’s stupid worries. All that remained was pure sensation. She reclined, head hanging over the back of the chair, arms limp at her sides. It was time to kick back and enjoy the moment. It was time to forget stupid boy stuff like architecture. If there was any morning when she needed happiness most, this was the one.

Feeling funny... so nice and warm.

Parts of her here and there teased her with a flourish of arousal. Goosebumps erupted from her skin. Her erogenous zones purred and hummed and licked at her mind. She became acutely aware of her boobies and bum. A warm buzz in her seat accompanied the tightening of her panties. Daphne wiggled her ass against the chair, definitely feeling a little bit ‘more’ there, as well as the snug intrusion of her panties into her ass crack.

This is more like it!

Her buzzing tits curved out against her blouse, nipples tenting the fabric. With a bulge they pushed away from her chest, the expansion stealing some of their pointedness and adding a hint of curve to their undersides. She moaned, feeling them reposition themselves under the shelter of her tight blouse. She reached for a button and pulled it undone, her bosom rolling forward, partly released.

So hot! Need to get out of these clothes!

“Wooo!” Daphne shrieked, the thrill of intoxication reaching its zenith. Riding that adrenal rush she rose from her chair and stretched the kinks out of her body, clasping her hands behind her and arching her back. Her spine cracked, each burst of tension eliciting a sigh.

It was then she noticed the more prominent mounds of her bosom, miniscule compared to her girl-friends but, in Daphne terms, a definite improvement. Hopping on her toes she bid her titties to bounce, feeling a jiggle there she had never known before. Gratefully she cupped them in her hands, then with the exuberance of a child on Christmas morning tore away her blouse, buttons flying off with helpless sproings of defeat.

“Fuck, I feel so hot!” Daphne exclaimed with a pant, sliding her hands up and down her sweat-sheened boobies. “Do you have something for me to wear?”

“Like what?” Mindi asked, twirling a lock of hair.

“Cooler...” Daphne puffed, lifting her hands to massage the back of her neck, “More revealing... something sexy.”

Barbie and Mindi both jumped from their chairs and grabbed Daphne’s arms, leading her away.

“Mindi has this, like, super slutty top that is just purrrrfect!” Barbie declared.

“Oh, there’s this skirt you, like, totally need to try. It’s the shortest thing you’ve ever seen! Way better than pants!” Mindi added.

Why not? Daphne thought to herself, riding a wave of dis-inhibition.

Everything was amazing, including the squirmy-wormy tighty-wighty tension between her legs, begging for something hard and long and fleshy to thrust up into it and give it a pop.

“You’re gonna be so sexy!” the girls cheered.

“Whatever you think is fine with me.” Daphne purred. She smacked her lips, mouth fuzzy and not with hunger.

“Oh you know what?” Barbie beamed, “You should pick a new name!”

“A name?”

“Ya,” Mindi agreed, “You’re one of us cuties now. You need a cutie name.”

“How about Danni?” Barbie suggested brightly.

“Surrrrre...” Daphne slurred. It all sounded okay to her. Such minor things no longer concerned her. She had transcended to a higher state of existence.

Floating an inch above the ground, she followed the two girls toward Mindi’s bedroom, eager to find ‘Danni’ a new look.

* * *

Danni pulled a hard turn into the drive for Mindi’s apartment block and spun her wheels on the asphault. Revving the engine she barrelled down the lot and entered a half spin, sliding to within inches from the curb in a hard stop, her silver sedan left rocking from the momentum.

She opened the car door and poured herself onto the street, movements graceful and practised. Clacking gingerly on a pair of four inch fuck-me pumps, Danni bent down, thrusting out her ass, her tiny skirt riding up the swell of her generous backside, exposing almost the full extent of her bubble butt and the miniscule micro-thong strung tightly between the cheeks of her ass. She inserted the key into the door, dreamily enjoying the delightful symmetry of key-in-lock and cock-in-ass.

After dropping her keys in her clutch purse, she pulled out a small pill case and dropped a hit, shivering as it dissolved and spread its magic through her body.

“Magic!” she whispered to herself, face stretching with a stupefied grin. Her modest boobs pulsed briefly and piled up under her top, attaining enough of a boost to finally be called big.

Strutting up to the building, her braless tits bounced heavily against the inside of her backless string halter. Over the days and weeks her tits had swollen out of their pointy shape, the weight and pressure of growth sculpting them into an attractive pair of teardrops with a healthy bit of swing. Gleefully she rocked her shoulders to emphasize the pendulous movement of her chest.

In the foyer she called up to room 415, tapping the button with newly manicured nails, half an inch long. Mindi soon answered.

“It’s Danni. I need a shower.” she said in a husky voice.

“Sure babe. Come on up!” Mindi chirped. Before long the security door buzzed and Danni pulled it open, sashaying through with a provocative wiggle.

As she passed the security desk the guard got up from his chair.

“Hold on.” he ordered firmly, emerging from behind his desk.

Danni stopped in her tracks and swung around to face him, over compensating on purpose to make her boobs swing a little..

“Is there a problem... officer?” she pouted, pursing her plump lips, those too having inflated noticeably over the preceding weeks.

“Look,” he grunted, “You’ve been coming around a lot lately. What’s your business?”

“Just seeing friends.” Danni explained innocently, hands on her waist. She squeezed her thighs together, the narrowing of her stance accentuating the curve of her hips.

The guard shook his head, unconvinced. He took several steps forward. A shiver of intimidation tremoured through Danni’s body, lingering around her nipples and pooling between her legs.

“Go on.” he ordered. “Get out of here. We don’t want women like you around here.”

“Women like me?” Danni asked coyly, tapping one of her tits through her top.

“Ya, women like you.” the guard continued, closing the distance between them. Danni’s pussy moistened with anticipation. “Don’t come back here turning tricks, you hear?”

“Tricks? No no no...” Danni giggled. “I just come here for, like, drugs and stuff.”

“Even worse!” he charged, grabbing her by the arm. Danni gasped with desire, his grip a conduit of electrifying sexual tension.

So manly...

She pretended to trip on her heels, falling into him. With a turn she brought herself around to his front, pushing her hard-nippled bosom against his chest. The pressing of their bodies forced her tits up, almost out of her top, creating a cavernous line of cleavage between the soft pillows of flesh.

“Maybe... we can come to an arrangement?”

“Just go.” the guard insisted, waving his hand at the door.

Danni pursed her lips, then stuck out her tongue and ran it along the swell of her pout. She anxiously perceived a tightness in her lips. Not caring if the sensation was illusory or not, she caved to the desire to wrap them around something. Desire became need. Need became addiction. She tried to remember the last time she’d sucked a cock.

Must be a few hours, at least!

“You ever been with a girl like me?” she asked, fluttering her smokey eyes.

He glanced down at her breasts. She inhaled deeply as his eyes fell into them. A hint of areola peaked out from the plunging line of her halter.

“No.” he admitted, without taking his eyes off her tits.

Danni squirmed against him. Gaaawd, that B is just smashing my pussy... so tight and hot!

“Do you want to?” she breathed, lifting her lips close to his.

“I don’t think—“ he started, but Danni shooshed him with a finger. She pulled away and wandered off, keeping eye contact from over her shoulder.

“Hey, you can’t touch that.” he told her, raising a hand. Danni ignored him. She bent over and placed her palms on the desk, presenting her half-clad ass. She pushed on the desk several times to test it’s strength.

“Seems solid enough.” she grinned, hopping up onto the desk and spreading her thighs, her tiny black thong spreading into full view.

“Are you crazy?” he hissed, coming over.

“Don’t you wanna, like, fuck me?” she asked, a glint in her glazed eyes.

“Here?” he scoffed, “In public? You have any idea how many people come through here?”

Danni ‘hmphed’ thoughtfully, returning to her feet. She clacked around to the other side of the desk and crouched, disappearing underneath.

“What the fuck are you doing?” the guard demanded.

“Just sit down!” Danni insisted. “Act like you’re working.”

The guard hesitated, creaked with indecision, and moments later made up his mind. He rounded the desk and sat down.

As the guard returned to his chair Danni grabbed hold of his pants and pulled him in. Licking her lips, her mouth buzzing and tingling and drooling with expectation, stoked to erogenous levels of sensitivity by the B in her system, she unzipped his fly and levered out his already erect cock. She stroked it lovingly, then craned her neck and swallowed it to the hilt, moaning loudly as she finally got a taste of him.

Every touch, taste and sound was magnified by her euphoria, as though her whole brain was involved. She started into him with enthusiasm, savouring his texture, rolling her tongue along his shaft, delighting in his smell each time her nose pressed into his body at the bottom of each swallow.

At length she heard the sounds of another person enter the lobby.

“Good morning!” they called out.

With devilish intent, Danni added a little tooth—just a feathery touch—to the blowjob.

“Good MORNing!” she guard greeted, his voice jumping an octave.

Danni laughed quietly, the titter of enjoyment trailing off into a long sigh of contentment. All of it muted by the obstruction in her mouth.

Before long the guard’s cock twitched. With wide happy eyes Danni knew the climax was at hand. She quickened her ministrations, eager to bring him over the edge. What started as a tender, slow-paced suck turned into a full on facefuck as she drove her lips down on him harder and faster.

At long last he groaned, fighting to keep his voice down, and ejaculated. Warm jelly gushed into Danni’s mouth; gratefully she swallowed, the trickle of jizm down her throat a countdown to her own satisfaction. A warm fuzz welled up in her belly as the B did its work, and a moment later she felt her pussy clench and body ripple with orgasmic applause.

Panting, coming down from her high, she was overcome by a sense of completion. Pure holistic satisfaction. Lips parting from his cock with a smack, she let out a long satisfied breath and licked her chin, collecting the dribble of cum that had escaped her.

The guard reached down and put himself away. Danni pushed him back and emerged from under the desk, rising to her feet in front of him. Seductively she bent down, angling herself to give him a good look down her top, her round breasts dangling enticingly before him.

“So...” She asked him, “Are girls like me allowed around here, now?”

The guard nodded. “Ya... ya. Any time.” he replied with a strained voice.

Danni heard him let out a long breath of relief as she departed for the elevator. Feeling extra yummy, she gave him a wiggle of her bum.

* * *

“Hey, babe! How are ya?” Mindi beamed, opening her door. As Danni entered, Mindi closed in to embrace her, mashing their bosoms together. With unrestrained lust the two locked lips in a kiss, Danni allowing her friend’s tongue to enter her mouth.

Mindi pulled away and reached up to Danni’s bosom, parting the v-line of the halter and pulling out the woman’s tits. Cupping those boobs in her palms, she gave them a jiggle to gauge their weight, admiring the short, curved slopes down from her shoulders to the slightly puffy areolas that capped them, around which the firm, ripe shape of her boobs domed out from her chest. She finished by squishing Danni’s fattened boobs into each other, astonished by her friend’s potential.

“You’re a healthy size.” she smiled, “Those pills are, like, growing you lots.”

“That’s what I wanted to talk to you about.” Danni breathed, tucking her boobs back in her top.

“Funny,” Mindi grinned, “I thought you needed a shower. I see you’re still wearing last night’s outfit.”

“I do need a shower.” Danni admitted. “But, like, I also need pills.”

“Already?”

“Ya, you have any?”

“I do...” Mindi said, pausing at the end to suggest that she needed something in return.

Danni reached into her clutch and pulled out a wad of bills. She handed it to Mindi.

“My goodness, girl.” Mindi guffawed, taking the money. “That’s a lot of bread for a girl who hasn’t been to work in three weeks.”

“Well,” Danni jiggled, “I’ve been, like, working the body, you know—ooof.” She clutched at her belly, which had emitted a growl of discontent. “Uhhh—I think I burned off my last hit of B on the guard. Can I have the pills?”

“Here you go.” Mindi smiled, tossing her a pill case. Danni caught it with shaking hands. Feverishly she grappled with the lid.

“Take it easy, girl.”

“Slutcakes.” Danni blurted with a pressing tone. “Everyone calls me slutcakes. I don’t know why, I just like it. Come on! Open, damn you. I’m dying here!”

“Okay, Slutcakes. Come take a seat and—whoa!” Mindi’s eyes went wide as Danni popped off the lid and tapped three pills into her mouth.

Danni stopped trembling as the pills hit her system. The strings of the halter tied behind her neck creased her flesh, her braless tits pulsing out against the top, lifting it away from her chest. Her miniscule skirt rose up in the back, snapping up above her bum with a sproing as her ass erupted outward with a jiggle. Her lips fattened and closed around the lone finger still left on her tongue, which at length she began to suckle, whimpering with need. Posture sinking with relaxation, Danni stared with dilated pupils at her friend.

“Thankssssss.” she slurred.

She shuddered a moment later, perhaps the second or third pill—or both—catching up to her. She groaned with pleasure, tits rippling forward with another spurt of expansion, shedding their tear drop shape and rounding out into spherical melons of tight, firm flesh. Her halter, spacious enough for most pornstars, began to show stretchlines of strain.

Danni’s face twisted into a grimace, the bones of her cheeks thrusting up under the skin, stretching her face to further emphasize her pout, which still yet bubbled fatter. With a twitch her mouth curled into a permanent ‘O’ of invitation, puckered out into an everlasting kiss.

“Geez, no wonder you need a refill. How many of those you take a day?”

“I don’t know.” Danni said, holding her tits, her ignorance blending with her new face, distorted into the confused, perpetually surprised pout of a bimbo. “Maybe, like, five or six. Or... ten or something.” she answered, grasping ineffectually at an answer.

Her belly bubbled, emitting a dull growl.

“Don’t overdo it, Slutcakes.” Mindi warned.

“Ya, ya... I think I need to sit down.”

She turned and entered, chest first, into the living room, dropping her pills and clutch purse on the coffee table. She lay down on the couch, hanging one leg over the back of it, the other draped over the edge of the seat, her skirt riding up to reveal her soaked panties. There was no modesty on B.

“No wonder they call you Slutcakes.” Mindi chuckled. “You must be getting fucked fucktons.”

“I guess, so. What’s lots? Five or, like, six dudes in a day? Wait... how did you, like, know I hadn’t been to work?”

“Chris told me.” Mindi revealed. “He’s been coming around looking for you. He’s here right now. Barbie’s stopping by later, too.”

“Why’s he looking for me?” Danni asked, screwing up her nose.

“I have a proposal.” he said, emerging from the hall.

Danni shot up from the couch and twisted to look at him, a gasp of surprise transitioning into a narrow eyed look of disapproval. This was the man who had stolen her project.

You...

Then something changed. The B in her system pressed against her thoughts. Her eyes drifted up and down his finely suited form and took on a glazed sparkle of hunger.

“Chris!” she puffed. “What are you doing here?”

“You haven’t been to work in three weeks.”

“So, like, what? You’re here to drag me back?”

Chris laughed. “Not at all. You wouldn’t be welcome. I just wanted to know what you’ve been doing with yourself.”

“Enjoying life.” she husked with a dopey grin. She made a move to get up.

“No, don’t.” Chris said, extending a hand. “That’s a sexy pose.” He walked to the couch and sat on the far end, providing him an unobstructed view up Danni’s skirt.

“So, like, why are you here, then?” Danni purred.

“I have a proposal.” he explained, lifting a hand. He ran his fingers up the crotch of her sodden panties, rubbing the outline of her slit with his thumb. Danni arched her back and shut her eyes, reduced to a moaning, squirming lust-crazed puddle.

At length Chris noticed a tear in in the strings of the thong, right where they connected with the scoop of fabric slung around her pussy. Danni’s backside must have stretched it a little too much during it’s last stage of growth. Not surprising; the thong was a cheap and filmy thing. One tug might be enough.

Danni winced, the strings of the thong biting into her hips as Chris tugged the flimsy fabric from her body, the pain vanishing suddenly as it tore away.

“I want to offer you a career.” he told her, shifting on his seat. Danni felt him slide a hand up the leg she had draped over the back of the couch, his rough, dry skin electric on the smooth skin of her inner thigh.

I can’t believe I ever hated him...

She felt a shift in his weight as he placed himself between her legs, heard the metallic tinkle of a belt buckle coming undone, the sound of a zipper, the rustle of fabric. Opening her eyes she watched him part the flap in his underwear and lever his erection through the hole.

Mmm... he DOES have a big cock... maybe I can forgive him after all?

“What kind of career?”

“On a private jet.” he answered, stroking his cock. He thrust his knee under her bum, tilting her pelvis sideways, then grasped her leg with a firm grip and moved it from the back of the couch to his shoulder.

“Sounds... !!... exotic.” Danni groaned, the sentence broken by the firm throb of his cock against her pussy. At length he slid his cock into her dripping snatch, their hips and legs scissoring together on the corner of the couch seat.

“With me. As my personal stewardess.” he continued, emphasizing the possessive ‘my’ with a powerful thrust of his cock.

“SOUnds wonDERful.” Danni groaned, powerless to keep her composure as the intense stretch in her pussy caused her to voice to creak. Chris’ cock impressed on her and moulded her to its shape to the point that she could think of nothing else. She drifted away into an orgasmic daydream, focused solely on the mechanical, orgasmic pounding radiating up her body from between her legs. It never occurred to her, through the haze of B, that she had gone from hating the man to allowing him between her legs in one minute flat.

“WhAT will I... LIKE... be DOing... exactly?” she mewed loudly, bucking on the cushions and fondling her rocking tits through her top as Chris proceeded to fuck her sideways.

Anything I tell you to.” Chris declared, slowing his pace to relish each stroke, until the twitch in his cock signalled the release of his load.

Quickly he pulled out, Danni whining with a frown as he deprived her of orgasm and shot his load up the length of her prone body, arcing ropes of jizm splashing across her belly, breasts and down onto her face.

“You want more?” he asked her, grinning cruelly.

“ Please...” she complained, pausing to wipe her tongue around the edges of her mouth, drawing a congealed string of semen into her cockhole. “Give it to me! I need it!”

“You’ll do anything I tell you to do?”

“Anything!” Danni promised, flushed red with unsated needs.

“ Promise? ” Chris asked with a serious tone.

Danni arched up from the cushion and wobbled her chest at him. “Promise!” she foamed. “I’ll do anything you want. Just make me feel good!” she begged with a mew.

Chris let her suffer momentarily, her body aquiver with tension.

“Please don’t tease me!” Danni whined, eyes growing wet.

“Okay... Open your mouth.” he relented. With gasping enthusiasm Danni parted her cocksucker pout.

Chris leaned over her and placed a pink pill on her lips. Danni rolled out her tongue and took it, a moan from her mouth and a tremble in her body confirming its path into her blood. Her melon-like breasts throbbed, pushing aside her halter top. They ballooned out and wobbled free, nipples popping with arousal, the roundness that had replaced their earlier teardrop shape in turn giving way to a positively inflated profile. Chris noted with pride he’d need two hands to cup just one of his bimboslut-to-be’s pneumatic boobs.

Watching the bimbo lapping at her chops, melting into a puddle of mental anaesthetization, Chris felt proud for Daphne, for how far she had come.

“You passed the interview, Danni. Get ready to fly. You’ll have a new wardrobe, get to travel and...”

“And all the B you can drop.” Mindi grinned, putting the icing on the cake.

Danni locked eyes with him.”Dealllllll.” she slurred, grooving.

“Perfect.” Chris smirked, slapping the insides of her thighs to rouse her. Danni yelped and shot up from the couch. She grinned at him, a soft giggle escaping her as she gaze upon him with adoring eyes.

“When do I start?” she asked sultrily, massaging her juggs with wide circling rubs.

“Today, right after your shower.” Chris told her, touching her nose with a finger. “We’re going to Paris.”

She giggled joyfully. Then rose from the couch and struggled to replaced her skirt over her expanded ass. With some effort she stretched it around her bum and snapped it into place, the tight fabric squeezing around it with a lifting hold, the effect giving it enough ‘oomph’ to balance a tea set.

She raced away, clopping gracefully on her heels to the bathroom, Chris eyeing with lust the way her backside shifted and swung under her skirt like a pair of bowling balls.

Shortly the water came on.

“My my, you’ve done good work.” Chris complimented, turning to Mindi.

“Well, I can’t take all the credit.” she grinned, dropping a pill on her tongue, grooving to an unheard rhythm with a sway of her hips.

“Will she get as big as you?” Chris asked hopefully, standing.

Mindi chuckled, nodding her head.

“They way she’s downing those pills? She’ll be, like, twice my size before she stops growing.”

“I hope she never stops growing.” he smirked devilishly. “I’ve had my eye on that chick ever since she joined the firm.”

“Haven’t we all.” Mindi agreed.

“It’s done, then.” Chris decided, easing up behind Mindi and wrapping his arms around her. “Time to celebrate.

He spun her around and placed a hand on the crown of her head, fingers curling into her teased platinum mane. She lowered herself to her knees obligingly.

“Would you mind...?”

“You know I’m always good.” Mindi winked. She took up his glistening, flaccid cock in her mouth, licking clean the mixture of cum and pussy juice, never once breaking her glassy half-lidded stare with him. Before long her eyes brightened with exhilaration, Chris’ cock swelling in her mouth, extending along the mat of her tongue to the back of her throat.

Mindi retracted her mouth for a breath and word.

“Finished already? I expected more!” Chris goaded, though evidently satisfied to let her finish. He released his hold on her head.

Eyes flickering with determination, compelled to prove her worth, Mindi slipped her mouth back around him, then opened her lips and dragged her tongue from hilt to tip.

“You’re all business today. I like it.” she complimented, coaxing a twitch of aroused pride from his rod. Going back in she drew her tongue through the groove around his cockhead. Her task completed, Chris beckoned for her to rise and turn around.

“Your reputation doesn’t do you justice.” he whispered to her, causing her to blush with humility. “Let’s see what you can do.”

“Come find out...”

Pushing up against her backside, Chris guided her to the couch and bent her over. Wasting no time, he pushed her skirt up around her hips, exposing the twin mounds of her bum.

“If I ever need your help again,” Chris asked, positioning his cock at the entrance to her ass, “can I call on you?”

“Sure, stud, any time.” Mindi breathed, the last word drawn out as he entered her.