The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My subconscious was inspired to create this story by some of the stories on GOT Fan Art. Thanks to McMahan for maintaining the site and all you posters who work to make it great.

Next, I’d like to express my lack of respect for those who can not or don’t want to read a story containing SEXUALLY EXPLICIT material considered PERVERSE AND/OR OFFENSIVE to some. If you managed to wander into gotfanart without the intention to look at erotica, you’re stupid and should stay away from anything electronic (especially computers) on account fo your incompetence. Or, if you are under 18 and/or currently inhabiting an area in which it is illegal to view SEXUALLY EXPLICIT material considered PERVERSE AND/OR OFFENSIVE to some, please leave. Now.

Finally (!), If anyone spots this story anywhere but GOT Fan Art or MC stories, please chastise the hell out of them right after informing me at . This is my story. Y’all can read it, but you cannot post it wothout asing me first.

The Succession Wars

Introduction

As Akiko stepped into the cryofreeze chamber, she was greeted by a prim, matronly woman. The woman wore wide, brown shoes, which went well with her wide, brown, shapeless dress and her wide, shapeless body.

Akiko took a moment to compare her own body with that of the attendant. Her slim build was accentuated by the tank top and boxer shorts she wore in preparation for “the deep freeze,” as the cadets back at NCSA used to call it. Her smooth white skin ran the length of her body with no blemish or flaw. Tall for Japanese, she stood 5′8″. Full lips framed a beautiful face, with smooth features and bright eyes. Her breasts were a large “B-cup” and seemed just large enough for her body.

“Remove your clothes, please.” said the matron in a flat, monotonous voice. Her brass New Church pin reflected the glare of the ship’s lights. Akiko bowed her head -the woman was her superior, after all- and removed her tank top, handing it over to the matron, and began to pull down her boxer shorts. The matron pursed her lips in disapproval. In New Church territory, a beautiful body was considered dangerous, as it could tempt those of the opposite sex into sinful acts of carnality. Akiko didn’t understand why, but in New Tokyo, where she grew up, she was often ridiculed for her body.

Regardless of this, she was among the first selected for Earth’s first manned mission to another habitable planet. Her love of astronomy and space had given her the goal of space exploration from a very young age. She knew that economy of crew was critical on a space mission, so she studied nuclear engineering to make her more valuable. Every time she thought of it, she got a warm fuzzy glow thinking of the fame she would enjoy. But then, she always realized, no, the Church would take the credit.

Akiko handed over her boxers to the matron, revealing her shaved mons. She bowed her head again, and lied down in the cryofreeze bed. The shield closed over her. The last thing she remembered thinking was “damn that’s cold....”

The matron stalked off, a frown on her lips.

“It should have been one of our people.”

But of course the New Church members were forbidden from relying on technology or science. She recited the chant of divine focus under her breath as she gave the all clear sign to the tech.

“An open mind is like a fortress with it’s gates unlocked and unbarred.

Do not allow your righteous path to be blocked by the Heretic, the Scientist, or the Naturalist.

Woman is the center of the universe, all other things, Men, beasts of the field, birds of the air, and the fish of the stream are our servants.

They have no wisdom, for they do not walk the divine path.”

Ch. 1 Planetfall

Akiko woke to a gentle chiming. Shivering as she shrugged off the last of the post-cryofreeze cold, she sat up, her nipples erect in the low temperature. She yawned, stretched aching muscles, and worked out a few cramps. Floating free of the bed, she grabbed a jumpsuit with her gold captain’s crest on the shoulder and struggled to get into it in zero-gravity. She gyrated madly, bumping into the metal that housed an emergency fire extinguisher and into a corner of the sleep bed. Finally, she zipped up the jumpsuit and grabbed a handhold, grimacing at what would soon be bruises. Flipping a com switch, she made an announcement to the crew.

“Crew of the N.C.S. Envoy, please report to the bridge. It’s eight thirty-five GMT back home, and good morning to you all. We’ve must got to guide the Envoy into orbit, and then we can sit back and bust out the champagne.” Figuratively, of course. Only New Church officials were allowed to drink alcohol or take drugs of any kind, as it was thought to weaken the minds of lessers.

Akiko slapped the door switch, and the door slid aside noiselessly. The cryochambers had to be kept in zero gravity to function, but the rest of the ship spun on a lengthwise axis, giving it roughly one-half Earth standard gravity. Akiko jumped at the wall twenty feet ahead of her, landing in a crouch with almost no impact. She got up and walked forward, towards the the bridge, nodding to Calen as she caught up with her in the hallway.

The other three members of the crew stood shoulder to shoulder with their backs to the main screen, which showed the bright star of Proxima Centauri dead center.

Akiko went back over her girls. Bright, all of them. she had been working with them for the last three years, preparing for the last three years of her twenty-one.

First, there was Calen, twenty. Her skin, initially pale, was tanned from seventeen years living on the the Californian coast, and her hair bleached to a very pale blonde, with a few dreadlocks mingled with the rest of her hair. The first thing you noticed about her 5′9″ frame was her large, perhaps too large, breasts, currently stretching against the tech’s jumpsuit she wore. Lush lips hovered below brilliant blue eyes. Calen was perhaps the foremost comp tech in all of New Church territory. She was brought to handle anything and everything electronic.

Next was Lex. She was only 5′6″ but seemed much taller due to her omnipresent glower and athletic and muscular frame. Her slightly wavy black hair was pulled back in a tight, short ponytail. Her B-cup breasts were not anything special, but she had a presence that could not be pinned down that had her labeled as “...dangerous. Keep away from Church positions and military command. Manual labor? Perhaps sterilization and male-status.” To escape this fate, she had turned to psychology, and was the ship’s counselor, as well as maintaining the armory, which contained hunting rifles as well as tranquilizer guns for subduing specimens. She was friendly to those she knew, which included the rest of the crew, but hadn’t made many friends over her twenty-four years.

Last was Mia. Only sixteen, the French girl’s genius for biology had worried many of her matrons, as it was considered a “forbidden science.” At eleven she had been set to studying theoretical xenobiology as part of the Envoy project. Her petite, 5′2″ frame was thin and with only A-cup breasts, she looked like a much smaller girl than she was. Her hair was the wine-red that had shown up in Europe as one of the benign mutations caused by the massive fallout from the Mideast Cleansing a century ago. She was not very mature, but could be counted on in a pinch, and her biological expertise was untouchable.

“Calen, get in the pilot’s seat and take this ship into orbit. ETA?”

“Six hours forty minutes, Captain.”

“Good. Lex, help Mia with getting her probes ready. I want all of them in the lander and good to go by the time we reach orbit. I will remain here and assist Calen.”

In the cargo hold, Lex hoisted one of the two hundred forty pound probe crates onto her shoulder and helped Mia carry another one onto the lander. They trooped to the back and place the probes in the storage bay.

“Two down, eight to go.”

Mia, too out of breath to answer, just nodded her head. Lex wasn’t even breathing hard.

Meanwhile...

“Close enough for preliminary scans, captain. Executing, now.”

“Calen, please call me Akiko. When we get back to Earth, say it around the people who care. But here... I think it would be better for our unity as a team if we thought of ourselves as friends in addition to crewmates.”

“Whatever you say, Akiko. You’re the captain.

Well, atmosphere content’s similar to Earth’s, but more greenhouse gases, which, combined with a very humid atmosphere, an almost perfectly circular orbit, and a 0.002 degree axial tilt results in a planet that resembles the tropics back home, but all the time and all over the planet. Average surface temperature is 99 degrees Fahrenheit. About 25% water, 75% land. Heavily vegetated... besides the very small polar caps, I believe that both landmasses are almost entirely covered by plants. I’ll stick this in Mia’s files, she’ll need it.”

“Great work, Calen.”

“Good, you keep watch up here. I’m going to get something to eat.”

“Not so fast. You’ve got to finish all the crust and mantle scans first. What’s this planet made of, I wonder?”

* * *

Perhaps mess hall was too grand a name for where they ate their prepackaged food. It was nothing more than a small room with a table and a few chairs. Mia looked tired from carrying around the probes.

“Calen tells me that the gravity on this planet is one and a half times Earth’s. I’m looking forward to doing some serious weight training while I’m there.” gushed Lex.

“With this mission’s timetable, I doubt that we will have time for that. We are only staying a week, all the time will be spent taking biological and geological specimens. That is our purpose, Lex, don’t forget it.”

“Well, Akiko, just let me carry everything then.”

“Sure, I’d be glad to. With all my gear weighing half again as much I’ll fob off as much as I can on you.”

The crew finished dinner, then headed to the bridge to watch the planet from orbit. The blue-green orb, bands of clouds surrounding it like necklaces, seemed to wait for them.

“Just think, we’ll be the first humans to set foot on another planet, to see new life.” said Mia, her eyes never leaving the viewport.

They sat and stared for a time, thoughts of a new world drifting trough their heads.

* * *

“All right, Calen, let’s get this lander to planet. Mia, Lex, hold on tight, it’ll be a little bumpy.”

All the necessary gear had been loaded onto the lander, food, clothes, scans, computers, and a compact biological lab. They had picked out, as a landing sight, a plateau with only light brush. It was close to the coast, so marine specimens could be collected. That, and the fact that it was one of the only viable landing sites free of jungle had fated the plateau, dubbed “Akiko’s Rise” by the crew, much to her embarrassment, as the point where humans would first set foot upon another life-bearing planet.

“Jets?”

“Check.”

“Hull integrity?”

“Check.”

“Life Support?”

“Check.”

Akiko and Calen ran through the checklist as Lex tried to explain to Mia the virtues of the naval artillery she was carrying.

“Well, it’s technically illegal, but since we didn’t know what kind of large, angry wildlife would be on this planet, they had to let me bring it.... hey, are you listening to me, Mia?”

“Lex, you can tell me about your guns later. I’ve got to get ready for landing, it’ll be a whole new world down there.”

Their conversation was cut short by Calen’s announcement.

“Here we go!”

The lander lurched away from the Envoy with the sound of hydraulics retracting. The ship seemed to fall away from them in the soundless environment as the planet loomed closer. Within a few seconds it had obscured the stars from the viewport. The ship began to shake and rattle as they plunged on through the atmosphere. Flames could be seen outside as the friction heated the outside of the ship to incredible temperatures.

All of a sudden, an instrument panel blew off in a shower of sparks.

“Calen! What happened?”

“I don’t know!!!!,” screamed Calen over the din of re-entry, “That was the steering panel! Oh, no we’re gonna die!”

Three screams and a stream of cursing (Lex’s, of course.) sounded inside the cabin on the way down. There was boneshaking crash, and then everything went black.

Akiko awakened to what sounded like a fly. A fly? On Proxima?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Calen.

“Glad to see you’re awake, Akiko. Don’t worry, no one is hurt. but the lander’s trashed. Radio dish was torn off when we came down through the tree cover. We didn’t hit too hard, the emergency thrusters kicked in, but the engine is wrecked. I’m trying to fix the radio dish, and I’m sure I can do it. It’s just a matter of time.”

“How much time? We only have supplies for 10 days.”

“Relax. Mia’s already found some kind of edible carrot-thing, and some fresh water.”

“But how long? I don’t wanna be stuck here any longer than I have to.”

“Um....two to four weeks. Can’t be sure yet.”

Akiko sighed in disgust and stood up, still a little unsteady. She sweated profusely from the humidity and hundred-degree weather, her jumpsuit soaking through in just a few minutes. She walked around the corner of the crashed lander, coming upon Lex and Mia, Mia cryofreezing some samples, and Lex cooking up some roots that looked like brown carrots.

“Akiko! It is so good to see you on your feet again!” exclaimed Mia. Lex looked up from her cooking.

“Hey, Akiko, you’re awake. Care for some food?”

Akiko’s stomach chimed in with an audible growl.

“Sure.”

The roots tasted quite good, Akiko thought. They had the flavor of sweet potatoes, but the texture of water chestnuts. Interesting.

“You know what, Akiko, we really shouldn’t wear these jumpsuits. They’ll dehydrate us faster. Calen had a heat stroke yesterday, all the metal heating up.” Without further ado, Lex stripped off her jumpsuit, leaving her in her briefs and sportsbra, revealing her well-defined abs and thighs. The amount of work she put into her body became readily apparent.

“Wait, yesterday? How long was I out for?”

“Two and a half days.”

“Really? I better get a cranial scan before I do anything.”

“I’m going to get some more specimens, be back in a couple of hours.”

“All right Mia, see ya. I’ll go scan Akiko.”

Mia scampered through the jungle, her pack slung over her back. She had removed her jumpsuit, too, as the temperature got hotter and hotter the farther they got away from the river by the crash sight.

It was still amazing, the variety of life here. Just now Mia had seen a colony of insect-like creatures the size of small dogs. They had even allowed her to pet them. She had also seen a multicolored bird with four pairs of wings and no legs, it spent its entire life on the wing, apparently. Most of the life on this planet seemed friendly, and most were herbivores. Actually, the only meat-eaters she had seen were scavengers.

A loud rasping noise attracted Mia’s attention. She turned around to see a grasshopper-like creature the size of a hummingbird rubbing its wings together on a low-hanging tree branch. She reached for it, but it flitted away in a flash of iridescent wings.

A rustling sound startled Mia out of her reverie.

Zeraan stared at the female. His vision extended well into the infra-red range, allowing him to see her form even through the cover between him and his intended prey. The food-gatherers had been kind enough to supply him with skin flake samples from this target, and a genetic analysis had shown that she was.... compatible with his species. He had crash landed on this ship an aeon ago, but without any humanoids for reproduction, all he could produce was food-gatherers, from spores. Finally, here was one, and a perfect specimen at that. Young, free of genetic flaws, intelligent. This race seemed to have a sort of psychic barrier preventing mental tampering, but Zeraan had dealt with worse. All it took was enough pleasure or pain administered, and a chink in the mental armor would be found. Already he could feel his phalli enlarging at the thought. He created a catalyst in his lungs, turning portions of the air into an aphrodisiac. Let the the prey come to me, he thought. He usually moved surprisingly silently for his ten foot tall bulk, but he purposely let two of his armor plates scrape together.

Mia felt even hotter than before, and her skin became flushed. The inside of her thighs began to itch also, and she scratched it absentmindedly as she searched for whatever had made the rustling. It had to be at least cat-sized. Her nipples stood erect and rubbed against the fabric of her bra irritatingly. She stopped for a moment, and shrugged it off, placing it in her pack. She continued on, sniffing at an elusive, though pleasant, odor that she just couldn’t quite get.

Suddenly, as she pushed a bush aside, she came face to abs with a monster.

It was roughly human-shaped, with two legs, the feet clawed and shaped like a dinosaur’s. It’s legs were similar also, with the feet enlongated so that only the balls of the feet touched the ground. It’s body was covered in armor plates the color of obsidian. Powerful even for its size, its muscles were readily apparent between the armor plates. Wide shoulders supported powerful arms capable of ripping a tree in half. A head the shape of a wolf’s sat atop the thick neck, but with larger, scarier teeth looking to be made of metal. Red eyes glowed from its horrifying face. But what Mia noticed most were the two phalli, on atop the other, at the creatures crotch, about eighteen inches long each and still only partially erect.

All this happened in a second. Mia’s steel-trap mind absorbed the information, and reacted, turning around in an instant and moving the other way. Somehow she knew that this thing was hostile.

Her running came to naught a second later, when the four tentacles shot out from the creatures body and seized a limb each. She was bodily lifted into the air and brought back to face the creature. Her gaze kept dropping to the phalli at its waist. She tried not to, but it was like fighting sleep, sooner or later it had to win.

Mia had been saving her breath from screaming, realizing that back at camp they surely couldn’t hear her. She focused on trying to worm her way out of the creature’s veiny, reddish-violet tentacles.

Suddenly, the tentacle grabbing her right leg whipped off. She immediately attempted to use her right foot to try to scrape off the tentacle on her left, but to no avail. The tentacle then forced its way inside her lips before she could close them, causing her eyes to bulge as it choked the air from her slim body. It began to move in and out as it worked its way down her throat, but Mia found herself able to breathe perfectly well. She tried to gag, but her throat motions only seemed to arouse the creature more. Slime began to ooze out of her mouth as drops of precum began to form. Wherever it touched, it left a sort of warm tingly feeling, and she felt her tongue caress the tentacle of its own accord. Her throat relaxed, allowing the creature access to her esophagus. It wormed down her throat, and Mia’s stomach felt queasy as it finally entered. It picked up its rhythm, moving faster as the creature held her in place about five feet from itself. The creature growled appreciatively as it approached orgasm. Mia saw a large bulge begin moving down the veiny tentacle closer towards her. She tried to scream around the tentacle, but all that came out was a mumble. Her eyes widened and her struggles began anew as she saw the imposing bulge. It stretched her jaws to the limit as it forced its way down her throat. A warm feeling followed it down, into her stomach. She felt it explode inside her belly with a copious amount of cum, some overflowing out of her mouth. Her belly was visibly distended from the cum she had swallowed. The creature dropped Mia to the ground, where she lay, eyes glazed over, breathing heavily, cum drooling from her mouth.

With an earth-shaking stride, the creature closed the distance between them, and grabbed Mia around the waist with a cruel claw. She felt the talons dog into her tender skin and winced in pain. As the creature maneuvered her over its hips, a tentacle forced her head up so as to see what her horrible fate was. She felt her pussy growing moist with anticipation as she laid eyes upon the twin phalli, each two feet long and four inches thick, even as her mind recoiled in fear.

“Why are you not eager, broodling? You shall be the mother of a new race.” the voice was inside Mia’s head, not spoken. It sounded deep, with guttural syllables formed by a mind ancient and powerful, and dripping with malice.

Mia was lowered down onto the phalli, with one resting at the entrance to her dripping cunt, and the other resting on the tight pink bud of her anus. Both sent electric shivers of pleasure that seemed to flow towards her erect nipples, then down again to the very center of her being, with a well of desire building that seemed to warm her entire body.

“Beg for it, broodling. Beg to be the brood-mother!”

Mia shook her head in silent denial, even as she bit her lip to avoid being overwhelmed by the sensation shooting through her body. The creature stepped up its efforts, rubbing its phalli over her sensitive clit. Mia let out an involuntary gasp. Her face turned red at the shame of feeling pleasure at the hands of this... beast. She began to struggle against her bonds yet again.

“No...no...no...ahhh...mm..no..yes..yes...yes...yes!

With her assent, Zeraan plunged his phalli into the female. Mia screamed in pain at the double penetration, as her hymen was ripped, her cunt stretched to the limit, and her anus penetrated a good foot. Zeraan moved his hips forward, encountering the barrier of her cervix in his upper cock. His precum oozed out, along with a powerful muscle relaxant that dilated her cervix and relaxed her anus, allowing him freer access to both orifices. Mia felt alternating waves of pain and pleasure as she was first confronted by the horror of her situation, then by the waves of sensation flowing from her crotch. Her clit rubbed against the veiny surface of her cock, tipping the balance in favor of pleasure. Tears ran down her face as the feeling of lust and abandon filled her.

Zeraan’s cock rubbed against the back of Mia’s womb, his precum oozing around in her vagina. He let out a roar of lust and triumph as he felt the orgasm build. From her increasing mental frailty he plucked her name... Mia. He divined more and more information as her mind deteriorated into a single focus.

Mia felt the awful pressure of the twin phalli driving into her, and watched as the beast threw his head back and roared. She felt a wave building, a wave crafted from the desire building in her core. It broke over her, and she cried out in pleasure as a massive orgasm washed through her body. In that moment, Zeraan entered her mind.

Zeraan kept thrusting in and out, increasing his tempo, driving Mia to even greater heights of pleasure, before finally letting his cum explode within her womb and ass. Over a gallon of cum escaped his throbbing phalli, oozing out of her pussy and ass to pool upon the ground.

Mia was set down upon the ground, gently. She shivered as she felt a crawling sensation cover her skin. Too tired to scream or try and run away, she watched , half in amazement and half in horror as her breasts seemed to enlarge, swelling from an A-cup to a B.

“Return to your encampment, tell them nothing of what has happened between you and me. I will call on your assistance when it is required that they be assimilated.”

Mia felt her legs and arms move to stand her up. She picked up her equipment and trudged back the long miles to the crash, head hung low.

Zeraan stretched his hands to the sky that would he would soon bid goodbye to.

“At last, I may leave this race-forsaken backwater world and build a new colony. Back to space! To see the void again!”