The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubrew

Chapter 3:

“Honey, I’m home!” Jim called out. His voice was tired. Hell, he was tired. He’d been at work fully three hours longer than he had expected, and was ready to collapse into a seat. He had stared at a computer screen all day, and nothing sounded better than curling up with his love.

“I’m coming!” a voice called from the bedroom.

Jim turned, ready for Karen’s sweet smile and glittering, loving eyes.

He blinked.

Karen was different.

She had been poured into a buckled leather mini-skirt that barely hugged the curves of her ass, and a thin white shear tube top above revealed the chiseled curves of her stomach, wrapping itself thinly over the black bra underneath, clearly visible. A black leather jacket was draped over her shoulders, and auburn hair cascaded around her shoulders in beautiful curves.

She leaned against the doorway, revealing the curving swell of her ass. Black stiletto heels clicked on the floor.

“Hello lover,” she whispered with a smile.

Jim managed to look past her body and into her face. Karen was wearing thick winged eyeliner and fake lashes, as well as a perfectly smooth application of foundation. Jim blinked again.

Her hair cascaded around her shoulders in an auburn wave, and it lightly covered one eye. Karen looked stunning.

“I’ve been waiting for you,” his girlfriend said subtly.

Jim smirked, and Karen sauntered over to him. Yes, sauntered. Her body swayed as she placed one foot in front of the other, a perfectly practiced walk meant to turn heads and possibly more.

She wandered up to him. She seemed taller. Was she taller? It could have been her heals, but Jim had never looked straight into her eyes before… had he?

She melted into him and kissed him on the lips, her tongue melting through into his mouth where it tangled with his. She felt warm, hot, sexy. Her tongue danced with his, and he could feel her press against him as she started moaning. She grabbed one of his hands, much more aggressively than usually, and placed it on her ass, her own hovering over it.

He began to stammer, and she squeezed.

Something snapped. Jim grabbed her, pulling her against him and thrusting his tongue into her waiting mouth. Karen reciprocated, her body quivering against him.

She nibbled on his ear. “Let’s go out,” she whispered.

“With you dressed like that?” Jim muttered.

“Yeah, it’ll be hot. Just like we always do. You know how it gets me going.”

Her tongue licked at the back of his ear.

“But- we don’t do that.”

Karen pulled away, the soft smattering of freckles across her nose looking confused.

“Uh—yeah we do?” She asked. She sounded irritated.

Jim looked into her cool brown eyes, beneath sculpted lashes. Suddenly he remembered. Their many walks, their many flirtatious encounters, Karen going out without panties, or bringing them out so she could take them off and hand them to him seductively in a restaurant just to get him going.

“Let’s go get coffee,” she said. She grabbed his dick. “If it goes well, maybe we can…” she squeezed as though to accentuate her point. “Have some dessert.”

Jim wrapped his arm around her sculpted waist, feeling the taught muscle of her stomach beneath the leather jacket.

“Absolutely, love”.

She smiled, and he saw her gorgeous smile, her lightly spaced teeth, and her glittering, loving eyes. “Thanks Jim.” For a moment, he had a strange thought that this was indeed the woman he knew.

They quickly made their way back outside and wandered down the street towards the nearby coffee shop. For a moment, Jim wondered how Karen had gotten him back outside. It had seemed like just minutes ago he had wanted nothing more than to collapse onto a couch with her, but now he was out on the town. He looked at her walking ahead of him, her body sauntering. People turned their heads as they passed, eyeing her with flat out lust. She reveled in it, even lightly teasing a few of them by pulling down her shirt to reveal the swell of her upper breasts, or by bending over to feign picking something up.

Mostly, she did it to Jim, and he loved it.

She certainly got him out and about more often. Karen clinged to his arm for just a moment and kissed him on the cheek before they entered, and he smiled at her.

They meandered into the coffee shop. A man with a stubbly face and a small nametag that read ‘Clint’ was resting lazily at the counter. At the sight of Karen though, he stood up straight, his eyes staring at her lustfully.

That’s my girl, Jim thought.

Karen turned back to Jim.

“Do you think you could grab a table Jim?” Karen said, more than ask. “I’ll order.”

Jim nodded and made his way to the table.

Karen sauntered up to the counter, pulling her shirt down a little to show off. There was something about the way Clint stared at her that just made her squishy. She loved it.

“Sooo, you have a boyfriend?” Clint asked.

Karen shook her head, her bangs cascading around her. “He’s just a friend.”

For a moment a fleeting doubt creeped into Karen’s mind. Why did she lie to him? He was the love of her life. He was absolutely her boyfriend. But the thought quickly dissipated. Of course she lied to him! The barista was cute, and she wanted to tease him.

Clint seemed to relax. “Well, Karen, what can I get you?”

Karen leaned over the counter, pressing her breasts against one another. “Can you get me a couple of coffees?”

Clint nodded. “Would you like anything with them?”

Karen smirked. “In one, I would like cream.” She reached over the counter and touched Clint on the chest. “Lots of cream.”

Clint leaned back, nodding. He looked her up and down.

“Turn around for me.”

Karen put on a confused face. “What?”

“Turn around!”

Karen smiled. “And why should I do that?”

“You want some cream in your coffee, don’t you?”

Karen nodded. She leaned back off the counter, stretching her hands above her head. She arched her back, revealing her taught stomach. Her tube top reached up, revealing her bra in even more clarity. She twirled, slowly, and revealed the curve of her butt. She bent forwards as she did, feigning to tie her shoes. She wiggled her butt a little, certain it could do nothing but help.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Jim, but she knew he wouldn’t mind. After all, this was getting her wet as hell. Jim would be reaping the rewards soon.

She turned back around and smiled at Clint. “How about my cream now?”

Clint’s mouth was open. “Uh, yeah. Yeah, I can get you that.”

He turned back to the espresso machine, his eyes firmly on her. Karen, always excited to have Clint’s eyes on her, stretched lightly.

After a moment, he came back to the counter. “I think we’re out of cream. I’m going to have to go get some more in the back.”

Karen nodded. “You do that.”

She leaned over the counter. “And, if you’d like, why don’t you add a little extra cream?”

Clint looked at her curiously. “You mean, like, cream cream? Or…”

Karen nodded.

“Not so easy,” Clint said. “Maybe if I had some…” he looked over to Jim, as though nervous. Karen didn’t bother.

“—motivation,” Clint finished.

Karen smirked, and put her hand out with a light, playful roll of her eyes. “Bathroom keys.”

Clint turned red, and handed them over.

Karen sauntered into the bathroom, and closed the door shut.

She looked in the mirror.

Am I really about to do this? She thought.

Somehow, it seemed racy, strange, as though she hadn’t done this a hundred times. She opened her phone, scrolling to her pictures. Dozens of scantily clad, racy photos greeted her. She looked sexy. She looked angry. She looked like she was going to inhale some man’s penis in her mouth and take control of him; she got wet at the thought. That power, that control, she could weave around men just with a picture made her horny. She loved this side of her. She loved being this person, this manipulative, sexy woman. She-

I’m not manipulative! She thought. I love Jim; I’d never do anything to hurt him!

Karen paused. Wait… what sort of a thought was that?

She looked in the mirror. The woman staring back at her was a stranger. Thick hair cascaded around her shoulders. The woman wore thick makeup and fake eyelashes. Her body was angular, thinner, but with a butt that looked like it could swallow somebody. She was dressed in tight leather, and her stomach was showing. She touched it. This… this wasn’t her. She wasn’t this type of person. She wasn’t some… some slut, ready to send nude pictures to a stranger. She was Jim’s loyal lover, she was a good woman, she was kind and mousy and the kind of person that stayed in the back of class and took studious notes, not some kind of… trashy hooker!

Her phone flashed. She snapped out of it, and smirked in the mirror. She could be some kind of trashy hooker. That might be a good look! It sounded hot.

She pulled off her jacket, and stuck her tongue out in the mirror. Her phone flashed.

She pulled up the edge of her tube top with one hand, revealing the lower edge of her bra. The phone flashed again.

She unbuttoned her pants. The phone flashed.

She was dripping wet. She pictured the barista masturbating to her photos. She grabbed the edge of the sink with her free hand, clenching it tightly. She closed her eyes. In her mind, Clint was fucking her from behind over the sink. The phone flashed. She bit her lip. It flashed again.

There was a knock at the door. “Ma’am? Do you uh, need any help in there?”

It was Clint. Karen looked in the mirror. Her eyes smouldered. She licked her lips.

She did need help.

Jim looked around the small, confined space of the coffee shop, watching the couples come by. Karen was in the bathroom, and the barista had run out of cream and gone to the back. He looked out the window, watching passersby. He thought about Karen.

She was gorgeous, always had been. She dressed like a dynamite woman from the start of their relationship, and spent sometimes hours getting ready in the morning, even if they were just staying home and relaxing, or having sex. Her lingerie collection had costed him a pretty penny, but it was so hard to say no when she looked up at him with smoky eyes behind battering lashes, smiled sweetly, and pleaded with him.

Karen was spectacular. He smiled. She was his one and only.

He pulled out his phone to check the time. She had been a bit; longer than he might expect. He smirked. She was probably putting on a new, fresh coat of makeup.

There was a picture from her on his phone. He looked around the coffee shop. He knew how she liked to get… She was an exhibitionist, his lover. It was one of the many things he liked about her.

He opened the picture. Karen was pictured, bent over the edge of the sink, one hand gripping the edge, a tit hanging out. She looked in the mirror seductively. Jim smirked, getting hard. His girl. Karen was amazing.

A few minutes later she returned from the bathroom, adjusting her hair and smiling. She strolled over to him quickly, ass jiggling. Her clothes looked a little misplaced, and she leaned down and kissed him, hard. Her mouth tasted a little salty; she had forgotten to brush her teeth, maybe?

“Hello lover,” she said as she pulled away. She sat in the seat, and let her hand rest against Jim’s crotch. “I see that you missed me.”

She seemed to radiate a sense of confidence. Jim gulped. He felt like prey, like his girlfriend was eyeing him like a shark.

Jim nodded. “I did indeed. You uh, gave me quite the show.”

For a moment, Karen looked confused. “Oh, the picture,” she said with a laugh. “I’m glad you liked it, love. Would you like a souvenir?”

Jim nodded.

Karen leaned forward, and placed her underwear in his hand. “Here you are, love.”

Jim kissed her, hard, deeply.

Karen whispered, “I want your fist inside of me.”

“What about our coffee?”

“Forget our coffee,” Karen said. “I just came to be looked at by the barista.” She leaned in close. “It made me wet as hell.”

Somehow, that just made Jim harder.

“Come fuck me,” Karen commanded.

Jim nodded.

They left in a hurry.