The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubrew

Chapter 4:

The next day, as always, Karen woke up with Jim’s fist inside of her. This time, however, she didn’t have any sense of confusion or worry at the thought. It just felt right. Having a fist inside of her all night just seemed like the absolute right thing to do, and she wanted it every day.

She giggled lightly. Why not? That was just the way things should be. She extricated herself from Jim’s loving embraced and hopped in the shower. She washed her hair for a long time; it seemed longer all the time, and it was partway down her back. She loved it that way, though, and wouldn’t change it for the world. When finished, she patted herself dry and blow-dried her hair, curled it to get the waves she wanted, and spent the next half hour or so putting her makeup together. Foundation, blush, mascara, thick curled eyeliner, fake lashes, everything went into place to make sure she could look her best. And she always did.

After she had finished, she blew herself a kiss and winked in the mirror. Her reflection, a cascade of auburn curls, perfectly sculpted makeup, and a sulty girl, winked back. She looked perfect. It made her feel warm, slick with her own juices. Unconsciously, she started sliding her wide butt across the stool in the bathroom. It was already slick with her moisture, wet from the vagina that gaped across the top. She liked the feeling. It felt natural, warm, hot.

She didn’t have anything to do today… but as usual, she found a reason to leave the house. Jim had work, and she had nothing going on. But dressing up in a short skirt and a tube top, throwing on a light tan jacket, and grabbing a few bangles, she made her way out the door nonetheless.

She swung by the coffee shop on the way to the park. Clint was there, and she smiled at him. “Hey big boy,” she said. “You got some coffee for me?”

Clint leaned over the counter. “Girl, you gotta give me more warning. I can’t get ready for you in time!”

Karen leaned across the counter and kissed him on the lips. “I have faith in you, big boy.”

Clint gulped.

“Get me some cream for my coffee,” she said. “And I’ll make it worth your while.”

Clint gulped, and disappeared to the back. Karen whistled and waited for a few minutes before Clint came back with her coffee, zipping up his pants while he did. He passed the coffee to her. He didn’t charge her; he never did. And his coffee always had something a little extra.

Karen had a sip; it was a little salty, the way she liked it.

She stepped around the counter to Clint.

“You get one minute,” she said. “Feel me up while you can.”

Clint was on her immediately, groping her, grabbing her breasts, smirking at her. She endured him with no enthusiasm, but she didn’t mind. Clint wasn’t a bad guy, he was just a bit naïve. Still, he was hot, and she got wet when he grabbed at her. She drank her coffee while he felt her up.

After the minute was up, she smiled at him and headed out.

“Thanks!” Clint called from the counter.

Karen waved at him, but didn’t turn around.

She headed to the park, and wandered through. It was a warm day, so she took off her jacket and wandered around without it. People stared at her. Men turned from their wives, boyfriends made their girls jealous, and teenagers followed her from a respectable distance. Karen drinked her cum coffee and felt gooey and warm. She sat on a bench, sipping it peacefully.

The coffee was just the way she liked it. She moaned as she settled into her seat, butt pouring out from the sides of her tight, short skirt onto the bench, as she sipped casually at her salty, bitter coffee. It was heavenly. She closed her eyes and moaned.

“Holy shit,” someone said quietly. “That woman is gorgeous.”

Karen smirked, and pushed out her chest a little. She loved being watched, and started feeling wet. She opened her eyes.

There were a few people around, but not many. Karen looked around, trying to remain casual. A few families walking about, some dogs and kids playing in the park, but no one to attribute the voice to. But then, Karen saw them. Two teenagers, sitting behind a tree across the path, sneaking glances at her. They hadn’t noticed that she’d seen them yet. Karen smiled, and spread her legs. One teenager’s eyes went wide from behind the tree. She looked away, taking a sip of her coffee.

She wasn’t done with the kids yet.

They were muttering to each other now, something about her. She blushed, but she liked it. She liked it a lot. She kept looking away, but lightly brushed the skirt aside, revealing her thin thong.

She took a sip of her coffee, feeling the salty taste down her throat. She felt naughty. She kept her legs spread, and as she casually looked around, trying to make sure no one but the teenagers saw her, she reached a hand down her skirt and started playing with herself. She was already soaking through, the thin material of the thong clinging to her wet body. She pulled the thong to the side, plunging a finger into her wide vagina.

The kids’ eyes were gaping, and they stared at her with little attempt to hide from behind the tree. She caught only a sudden glance of them as she turned her head, keeping up the ruse that was holding them entranced. She put a foot up on the bench, and started rubbing herself. She let out a low moan, catching herself in the motions. No one had noticed her from elsewhere in the park, but she could feel the eyes of the teenagers burning holes into her. She loved this park. She loved playing with herself here, loved putting on a show for the voyeurs about. She lived for moments like this, for thrills like this.

She moaned louder. She was getting into the motion, and her butt rubbed wetly against the bench as she began groping her tits through the tight tube top. The feeling was wonderful; she couldn’t handle it. Her orgasm mounted, and she squeezed onto a breast as she played with herself, rubbing harder and harder as she could feel the building tension inside. Just as she was about to explode, she looked across the park, where the two teenage boys were staring, entranced, from behind the tree. She made eye contact. The boys’ mouths were open, their eyes fixed on her. She winked, and came.

The world melted away and she lost herself, trying to bite down on a lip to keep herself from screaming into the park. Instead, she let out a guttural moan, loud enough for the kids to hear. She squeezed at her breast through the tube top, pulling on a nipple.

When she had finished, she looked back to the teenagers. They both sported obvious erections from under their pants; she bit her lip again, and smiled. Then, she reached up under her skirt and pulled her thong down, peeling it wetly from her form. She set it on the bench, got up, and wandered off with her coffee. She left a wet spot on the bench, and wandered away.

She looked back from a few dozen feet ahead, to watch the teenagers fight for a moment. She felt gooey. Warm. Hot. But she loved every moment, and she could feel the warm air against her vagina.

She sauntered home, reaching into the cool fridge and grabbing a succubrew out of the fridge. This time, she didn’t even second guess that she was grabbing a beer. The cinnamon taste was even stronger in this one, and she found herself sipping it calmly while she worked. Despite the stronger cinnamon taste in the beer, the general flavor palette was somewhat calmer, more complimentary to her quieter style. Karen found herself liking the taste of beer more and more, and decided that this right here was what she wanted to drink.

She was hot, burning up, but the beer was cooling, and helped her feel wayyy fucking better than she had at the park. It was too hot out! But the beer’s cool perspiration reminded her of something cold, heartless. A winter beer, maybe. It settled into her chest. She liked the feeling. It made her feel wicked.

She turned to her homework with the beer. She did have to do homework eventually… Maybe she should get some of it done?

Nah, she thought. I’m gonna watch some fucking TV.

She plopped onto the couch with her beer, turning the television to a violent drama about torture in the middle ages. She liked it, and was absorbed in it quickly as she drank her beer. She loved spending a day like this, whiling away the day with her emptying beer bottle, enjoying the savory flavor as she sucked on the bottle and watch people torture each other on television. Now this was a fucking day!

She sucked on the bottle as she had before, but this time she really licked the inside of the bottle, using her tongue to try and clear it out. She tasted the cinnamon notes, savored the lighter, bubbly taste, and found herself distracted by it. Even over the visceral images of middle age stretching devices, she loved beer too much. She sometimes wondered if she was an alcoholic, but usually gave up on giving a shit. Instead, she just combined her two favorite activities.

After a while, she pulled the bottle away. “What a fucking distraction! Useless shit.” She threw the bottle behind her, and kept watching someone pulled apart by dark age tactics.

The bottle fell onto the floor, shattering. She ignored it, her hand reaching down instead to play with herself. Something about these medieval torture shows really got her fucking going. She shoved her hand up her cunt, lounging with her legs spread.

The bottle laid on the floor behind her, its hidden label revealed.

Dark Mind, Light Beer.

Karen didn’t even notice as her body shifted once again, her breasts expanding out lightly to a thicker B cup, her body gaining back some of the paunch it had previously lost. This time, it settled only into seductive regions though, plumping up her tits and ass, and much more noticeably her lips, which quickly grew and expanded.

Fuck, I need to get off, she thought wickedly. It’s been ages. Practically a day!

Her lips continued to grow, reaching the edge of their natural potential. They were thick, juicy, and bee-stung, and they glistened as a coat of lip gloss covered them. And they didn’t stop there. They quickly filled with collagen, making them look full and distended. Of course Karen had collagen in her lips. She got them filled up all the time. Her body was only so hot without them, and she needed something for the men to look at once they had grown tired of her outfits. She didn’t have the curves that those fucking bimbos had, but she definitely had a great pair of dick sucking lips.

Preferably big dicks, she thought. Big, juicy dicks. She loved sucking cock. Other than perhaps being called a dirty, cum guzzling slut, her favorite thing was to be a dirty, cum guzzling slut.

Her fingers writhed in her pussy, and she pulled on her nipples. She groaned, and her lips stretched out enough that they couldn’t completely close. Her body twitched, and her nipples rippled as piercings ripped through them. On her left ear, a large industrial piercing startled into place, piercing her ear in six places in an intricate pattern of a dragon. On her right ear, four lobe piercings popped into place, each lightly pulling on her ear. A small loop of silver slid through her nose, and as she rubbed her pussy, she could clearly begin to feel the scintillating effect of her clitoral piercing rub against her hands. She loved the feeling of it, and played with it as often as she could.

Her other hand went up to her head, and grabbed the side. It met little resistance; Karey had been shaving the left side of her head for years, and she loved how it showed off her industrial piercing.

On the tv, someone was pulled apart. Karey orgasmed.

A few hours later, the door cracked open. “Hey love!” Jim called out as he threw the keys in the house.

“Hey fuckface,” Karey called back warmly.

Jim rounded the corner and saw the bottle smashed on the floor. “Did you break the bottle?”

Karey shrugged. “I was just upset. Get off my dick, asshat.”

Jim took the insults in silence and went to get a broom.

Karey watched him clean, distracted, with a smirk. Her long arms twirled around her head, and she felt her panties moisten once more.

“Hey Jim,” she said quietly.

Jim looked up. “Yeah?”

“Why don’t you ever get mad at me?”

Jim blinked. “What?”

“Why don’t you ever get mad at me?”

“Because I love you, that’s why.”

“Well right now,” Karey replied, “I want you to love me rough.”

Jim blinked.

“Call me names,” Karey replied. “I want to throw something, bite something, scream. I want to get all my energy out. And I want to do that with you.”

Jim smirked. “But why do you want me to get mad at you?”

“I want to feel like you hate me.”

Jim’s face had a moment of confusion, followed by a knowing smirk. “I know what you want. You want to be treated like the bitch you are.”

Karey bit her lip.

“You want me to grab you by the hair and throw you on the bed and fuck your loose fucking pussy while you talk about my cock.”

Karey shook her head. “Your cock is worthless. I want your fucking fists.”

Jim smirked, and closed the distance between them. He grabbed her by the neck, like he did so often, and pulled her up to him. “What do you want with my fucking fists, woman?”

Karey grabbed at Jim’s dick and gripped it tightly. “I want you to spank me while I scratch your fucking back and tell you what a worthless, slutty cunt I am.”

Jim grabbed her by the wrist and pulled. “Down on the ground, cunt.”

Karey slid onto her knees knowingly as Jim pulled out his cock.

“It’s too fucking small—“ Karey started.

Jim shoved it in her mouth. “I don’t want you to talk slut, I want you to suck. When I’m finished you’ll get your fist in your pussy, if you’re lucky.”

Karey moaned, and her pussy began to drip onto the floor.

Jim did oblige, and after she had sucked him dry, he threw her on the floor and spanked her like the slut she was, with his fist up her dirty slut cunt. She called him a limp-dicked piece of shit, so he spanked her until she had bruises and called her a dirty whore. She loved every moment.