The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubrew

Chapter 6:

Jim was exhausted when he came home. He had worked hours later than he had intended to once again, and was starting to feel like his place of employment just wanted him to work overtime all the time; not an uncommon sentiment, but one Jim didn’t want to deal with. He wondered, not for the first time, if perhaps he and Karey should move somewhere else.

He opened the door to his apartment, and was immediately hit by the sharp smell of… weed?

He paused in the doorway. Why the hell was that? The scent, foreign and offensive, seemed to cling to everything. Inside the apartment was a fog of marijuana smoke, clotting around everything. Skimpy leather outfits and Jim’s own clothes were stuffed inside vents and loose windows frames to keep the thick haze inside, and almost immediately Jim started to get dizzy from the intensity of the smoke.

“Hey fuckface! In or out!” Karey shouted loudly from the living room. “I don’t want to lose my fucking smoke!”

Jim quickly shut the door and stepped inside. But… wait. What?

“What the hell’s going on in here?” Jim asked, stumbling through the haze to the living room.

Clothes were draped haphazardly between the front door to the living room couch, where Karey sat, grinning, and smoking on a pipe. His girlfriend was on the couch, legs spread, large black dildo plunging in and out of her loose pussy. Juices were splattered across the black leather, and her legs were kicked up on a coffee table that was covered in weed baggies, pipes, and ground and dried marijuana. Her body moved, seemingly of its own accord, as it ground against the black, almost ebony sex toy. With one hand she tugged on two large nipple rings, and with the other she smoked a large joint, blowing weed smoke into the air. Her hair was uncombed and haphazard around the edge of the couch; a brilliant red that contrasted heavily with the couch. Her eyes were glazed over and bloodshot, and she looked up at him almost dopey-eyed. She looked at him like she wasn’t even there.

On the television, a large breasted blonde woman was being fucked by four black dudes at the same time. Jim could only see the television vaguely. Even through the haze, he could tell that the woman in the porn’s proportions couldn’t hope to match Kari’s. She was a goddess of plastic, with thick lips, huge plastic tits, and an ass that jiggled with every step.

“’Sup fucker?” Kari asked casually. She grinned from behind thick, collagen-enhanced lips. Jim wandered around the room and looked at her. Kari was covered in tattoos. Jim didn’t often see all of them, but damn did she look hot with them.

“Hey Kari,” Jim said through thick coughs. “Haven’t we talked about you hot-boxing the apartment?”

Kari shrugged. “You can’t get enough of me anyway. Hey, can you grab me a fucking beer? I’m parched.”

Jim grunted and flopped into a chair. “Do it yourself.”

Kari sat up in the chair. Her tits wobbled. “What the fuck did you say to me?”

“I said do it yourself.”

Kari grinned like a predatory cat, and exhaled a plume of smoke. “Get me a beer and I’ll give you a handjob.”

Jim perked up. A handjob? Kari never touched him anymore. His once feisty, loving girlfriend had long since devolved into a slut that wouldn’t even touch him, only her many black male friends. Most of the fun Jim got was just watching her fuck her friend Abe. He liked being watched, and she orgasmed harder when Jim stroked it to their fucking…. He had to admit, although it was strange, he didn’t mind. Everyone Jim knew told him she was bad for him. That she was hurting him, just using him for his money… But there was something about her that Jim just couldn’t shake. Some feeling inside that he just needed to be with her, and that Kari was the one.

As she plunged the black dildo inside of her, batting her thick fake lashes at him, Jim sighed and stood. “I’ll get your beer. But you better finish me all the way.”

Kari laughed. “Alright, but you better cum like a real man.”

Jim opened the fridge through the thick fog. He was already starting to get high, the telltale signs of his girlfriend’s sedentary lifestyle catching up with him.

He grabbed the first beer he saw; something called succubrew? It was the final one of a six pack. There were two other empty ones on the counter, and the label of one had partially peeled away. There was some writing underneath, and he peeled at it.

Inky Black Porter, it read. Something tore at Jim’s subconscious, and he looked at the other empty beer. He peeled at the label through the distracting fog. This bottle’s hidden label was different. A six pack of different beers?

Inflated Proportions Double D IPA.

Something cautious, something doubtful began to play into the back of Jim’s mind. What was going on here?

He peeled the label off the final beer, the cold one he had just pulled from the fridge. Party Pornstar Porter, it read.

Who the hell names a beer like that? Jim wondered. What the hell is going on…?

“Hey fucker, you want a handjob or not?” Kari asked. “Getting bored of all this weed and porn over here.”

Jim shook the cobwebs from his head and brought the beer over to Kari. Something was tickling at the back of his mind, like he was forgetting something, but it faded quickly. Kari grabbed the beer out of his hand and began to chug it quickly. Absentmindedly, her other hand plunged the black dildo in and out of her cunt.

When she had finished the beer, she let out a large burp and threw the bottle behind her. Jim knew he’d have to pick that up later.

Kari patted the couch next to her. “Alright perv, come sit down. I don’t got all fucking day.”

Jim sat down on the couch next to her. It was slick with Kari’s juices. Jim loved the smell, just like he loved her. She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes as she smoked another bowl of weed. The fumes were making Jim dizzy, but he really didn’t mind. Weed always reminded him of her.

She looked at him with a sense of disgust. “Well? Take out your fucking dick!”

She blew smoke out of her nose casually as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. He was rock hard. He looked at her expectantly, and she rolled her eyes.

She put a hand on his dick. Her fingernails were sharpened to a blood-red point, and she was rough with her casual handjob. Jim didn’t mind. Kari could rub his dick however she wanted; just the picture of her individually tattooed fingers going up and down on his dick was enough for him. He looked over at her, and she arched her back with a moan. Her fake tits stretched against the thin fabric of her tubetop, and her bare nipples could be seen underneath. Kari never wore a bra; she said it chafed against her tits. Jim didn’t mind.

She didn’t seem to be paying much attention to him though, and she soon lost herself in the moaning motions of the black dildo underneath her. Jim closed his eyes and groaned, even as Kari’s hand stopped moving on his own penis. He grabbed it gently in his own hands, and started stroking up and down. Kari ignored him, focusing instead on groping her tits.

“Hey Kari,” Jim said. “I love you.”

Kari turned to him, and he could see the annoyance in her eyes. She pulled her hand from his dick, and sighed. “Fucking no, pussy. Don’t be a limp-dicked shit. I said I’d give you a handjob, don’t push it.”

Jim sat confusedly for a moment… didn’t he always tell Kari that he loved her? Wasn’t that normal? For a moment, Jim imagined another world. A world that wasn’t full of hash smoke, where dildos weren’t put on the coffee table. Where Kari smiled at him warmly, and was a little thick, smaller maybe, but without all the curves and tattoos she currently sported. He closed his eyes, and imagined a warm smile and friendly, loving eyes kissing him as he fell asleep.

He opened his eyes and saw Kari, tits spilling out of her top as she pulled at a tattooed nipple. She eyed him from behind fake lashes, her partly shaved brilliant red hair revealing the many industrial piercings in her ears. She looked at him with something between contempt and amusement, not missing a beat as she plunged her dildo in and out of her wide, wet, gaping pussy. Her clit rings clicked in time with the motion of her hand, and she took a deep inhale from a joint between thick, collagen filled lips he had paid for.

Jim came just looking at her.

“Ah, shit!” he shouted, jumping off the couch. “Sorry doll. I’ll get it for you.”

“Doll?” Kari shouted with a laugh. “Fuck that. This slut’s nobody’s doll.”

The doorbell rang as Jim was heading to grab paper towels.

“Hey Jim, can you get that for me?”

“Who is it?” Jim asked, his voice wobbling slightly.

“It’s the troop. We’re filming a video today.”

Jim looked up. “Oh man. I hate your filming parties.”

Kari, Jim’s live-in girlfriend, was a pornstar, and a very popular one. She ran a webcam show called Party Sluts, where she and a large group of black men partied (gangbanged) in Jim’s apartment every weekend. She didn’t ask if she could do this; it just happened. Somehow, Jim had never been able to say no. Then again, though, Jim had always been willing to do just about anything for Kari. There was just something about her.

A few minutes later, Jim looked on from the corner of the room, holding the camera as Kari took two black dicks up her pussy at the same time and sucked two other men off. Her favorite position. Occasionally she would pause to smoke more, or to have a few more drinks. But she would always go back for their black cock.

“Oh god, I fucking love this life,” she swore between inhaling black dick. “I wouldn’t give it up for the fucking world.”

“Yeah, you like that you black-dick slut?” Abe asked.

Abe was a common feature in Kari’s videos. And also her life… she often slept over at his place. Jim never slept with Kari anyway, he usually slept on the couch (after cleaning it heavily). Jim knew they were fucking outside of work, but couldn’t seem to get up the courage to talk to Kari about it.

“I fucking love black cock,” Kari said. “I don’t ever want any other fucking limp dick in my gaping pussy. I always want to be a black loving slut!”

For one moment, Kari looked up at the camera Jim was holding and smiled a loving, adoring smile. And as Abe slapped her in the face with his dick, Jim’s heart warbled. For a moment, he thought he remembered why he had fallen in love with Kari.