The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Cheat Sheet

Tags: M/F, F/F, Ma, Hm, Ft

Chapter 1

Reina licked her lips and kept rubbing her fingers over her clit, sensing that she was starting to get close to what promised to be an amazing orgasm. She was desperately trying to hold off on cumming until the perfect part of the story, where the wicked mind controller had used hypnosis to completely bend the beautiful girl to his will. Ever since she was a teenager Reina had gotten off to the idea of mind control, of the power to warp personality and thoughts. Unfortunately, even though it was a wonderful thing to her, the mind control fetish wasn’t a common one, which left her with nothing but erotic stories to bring her pleasure. Twenty years old and she’d never even been kissed because she had to have the unattainable goal of being hypnotized into sleeping with someone. Some days Reina thought she might end up a virgin forever, but the idea of sex without someone being controlled or corrupted just sounded so boring she couldn’t even stand it.

The masturbating girl shook her head and tried not to focus on her problems. Right now the story was building up to its big climax as she was building up to a climax of her own. Thighs slick with her juices, one hand working at her clit while the other played with one breast. Reina gave in to the pleasure of the story, the sinful fantasy of it. She couldn’t even tell if she wanted to be the girl helplessly controlled or the wicked hypnotist taking what she desired. All that mattered was the lovely, sweet and powerful orgasm that was just about to-

“I can’t believe you, Danny! Did you really have to make a scene at lunch?”

“I’m the one who made a scene! You’re the one who was shouting the entire time, Karen!”

Reina jumped at the shouting voices that stormed into the apartment. Desperately she rubbed at her pussy and tried to pull the fantasy back but it had already slipped away. She whimpered desperately, needing to cum so bad. It had been such a good story too which was so hard to find. Then her bitch of a roommate and her asshole boyfriend had to go and ruin it.

“You’re the one who couldn’t stop leering at every girl that walked past our table.” Karen’s shouting carried through the bedroom door as Reina slipped her panties back on sadly, body still worked up but she knew there was no chance to get off with their argument filling the apartment.

“Are you that insecure that you think I’m interested in every other girl on the planet?”

“Oh so this is about me now?”

Reina threw herself onto the bed and tried to smother herself with a pillow just to drown out the shouting. It hadn’t been like this when she’d moved in. Karen had been a nice enough girl, willing to put up with Reina’s shyness and she honestly thought they’d become pretty good friends, considering Reina never really tried to make any friends. Even her boyfriend was nice enough when he stopped by. But ever since they moved in there was nothing but constant shouting and bickering.

Suddenly Reina heard her name shouted through the wall and lifted the pillow up, curious.

“What’s your roommate got to do with this now?” Danny snapped.

“I’d almost think you were sleeping with her too if she wasn’t such an antisocial virgin.”

Reina winced. “Thanks Karen, glad to know you care,” the shy girl muttered to herself.

“I’m just glad Reina’s at her psych class so she doesn’t have to hear this,” Karen’s voice said through the wall.

Reina pulled up her phone and smacked herself. Great, and she missed class because she got too caught up in a story she didn’t even cum to. She stuffed her head back against the pillow and found herself praying, wishing things could go back like before. For her friends to stop fighting and just get along again so they can go back to being the good people she knew they were. Too bad prayers didn’t really come true.

* * *

Far away in a demonic dimension a young succubus was running desperately down a dark, cavernous hallway, her enormous tits bouncing in front of her and her pink wings flapping desperately. Other demons and creatures stared at her as she sprinted past, shaking their heads with disapproval at the state of hair. What kind of self-respecting succubus was she meant to be with bubblegum pink hair?

Discordelia saw the glaring looks and tried to ignore it, though she felt small and insignificant as she ran. The other demons always gave her a hard time over her looks. Teachers would order her to change her appearance to something more modest and grisly. Ice blue hair to chill the hearts of humans, inky black hair to match their dark souls, they told her they’d even settle for fiery red hair for passion. But no matter how much Discordelia tried her hair stayed the same hot pink color. She’d been born that way and no transfiguration spell could change that. And her mother had certainly tried every spell and curse she knew to have a respectable daughter.

But this was no time to think about that, the succubus thought as she put on a stern face. This exam was her chance to go to the human world, to prove her powers and advance up to the next class. Then the others would have to take her seriously no matter how she looked. This was her chance to make the others see her as a competent, powerful succubus.

The only problem was that the spells were all so, so, so hard to learn. It was like they were in a different language or something. Discordelia suddenly skidded to a halt, her tiny wings flapping hard to try and stop her as she realized she ran right past Zellraya’s door. She managed to catch herself and stood in front of the iron door, adorned with thick iron skulls. Discordelia bit her thumb, rocking nervously as she wondered if she should really go in. Zellraya was always so serious all the time. But she knew the test was important so she had no choice. She lifted one of the skulls and knocked it against the heavy door, which opened instantly to invite her in.

“There you are, Dizzy. I was wondering when you’d show up.”

“H-hey Zellraya. I didn’t mean to interrupt,” the pink succubus said nervously, walking into the dungeon. Zellraya was seated on a small throne and flashed her an inviting smile, fangs shining in the candlelight. Dizzy studied the marble throne, wondering how uncomfortable sitting on rock like that must be. And student’s dorms didn’t usually come with thrones. Did she make it herself or have it ordered?

“Not to worry, you’re not interrupting anything too important,” Zellraya said as she toyed with the leather rope in her hand, before giving it a soft tug. The human girl suspended from the ceiling moaned in ecstasy as her restraints tightened, her entire body bound in leather straps like a spider’s web. Zellraya’s blue wings curled up around her in approval, before she turned her sapphire eyes on to Discordelia.

“So what do you need, Dizzy?”

She pouted at the nickname, but then again she supposed she’d earned it. Ever since she tripped in the sorcerer’s chamber and set half the building on fire she’d gotten a reputation for being hopelessly clumsy. Was it her fault that it was so hard to walk around with a tail? How did the others manage without tripping every day?

“Well, it’s about that thing we talked about… about, you know…” Dizzy trailed off, biting her thumb.

Zellraya’s lips turned into a small frown. “You mean about me helping you cheat?”

“I- I mean it’s not really cheating. It’s more like… like studying. Like we’re study buddies. Only since you’re not there it’s a piece of paper I can study with. During the exam. So it’s not cheating,” she said with a strong finish.

“Dizzy your exact words were that I make you a cheat sheet.”

“But all those spells are so long and they don’t make any sense! Some of them are even, like, three words long!”

Zellraya tittered, giving the pink succubus a pitying look.

“Fine, I suppose if you pass the exam and move up to my class you’ll make the rest of us look better by comparison.”

Dizzy pouted but knew better than to say anything.

“Alright, here you go,” the blue haired demoness held out a piece of parchment. Dizzy squealed and ran up to take it.

“Oooh! Thank you thank you thank—”

Suddenly Zellraya pulled the paper back, flashing an evil, icy grin. “But just remember, you owe me now.”

Dizzy gulped, feeling cold waves of terror wash over her. She’d heard stories about Zellraya experimenting new spells or methods on other students, but it couldn’t be that bad to be a test subject. Zellraya was top of her class, after all, so surely any experiment she might do to her would work perfectly fine. Right?

She realized Zellraya was still waiting for an answer so Dizzy nodded her head. The blue succubus smiled and handed her the parchment.

“Alright, I put down all of the spells and their effects for you. I even wrote them out phonetically.”

“Phone what?” Dizzy asked, confused. “Oh, like I can call you for help?”

Zellraya stared blankly before shaking her head. “No, I wrote down how the words sound when you say them.”

“Oh! Okay, that’s super helpful. Thanks Zellraya!”

“Dizzy, are you sure you wanna be a succubus? You don’t really seem… cut out for being a heartless seductress.”

The pink haired girl stared at her feet, black tail swishing between her legs. “Well, I know I’m not really smart. Or even that cruel to be honest. But my mom was one of the best succubi in the demon world,” Dizzy said with a bright smile that failed to reach her eyes. “So I’ve gotta live up to her reputation. Everyone expects me to be just as good as my Mom, so I gotta do my best.”

Zellraya offered a smile. Poor girl, anyone would be cracking under that kind of pressure. It was just her bad luck she was an awful ditz on top of that.

“Fine, you have your cheat sheet. Now go out there and try not to screw up.”

Dizzy pumped her fist, holding the parchment protectively in her hand. “I won’t let you down.”

“Just remember it’s all about pronunciation and focusing on your target. Like this… Ush Tromalra.”

Suddenly Dizzy gasped, her eyes flashing with dark blue light as her body sagged. “I am an obedient slave to my Mistress Zellraya.”

Zellraya gave a high pitched laugh as Dizzy’s eyes returned back to their normal pink shade, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

“You do know succubi are supposed to be able to resist these spells without any problem, right Dizzy?”

“Yeah, I know,” Dizzy snapped. “I just, you know, was caught off guard.”

“Alright, try to resist this then. Ush Tromalra.”

Dizzy planted her feet as the cold wave of magic washed over her, forming her mind into a solid wall just as her mother had taught her. And this time her resistance held. For all of a second, before Zellraya’s spell poured over her mind and turned her eyes the same dull blue.

“I’m a horny slut, a shameless fucktoy for Zellraya,” Dizzy said in a blank monotone. “Please use me, Mistress, I am yours to abuse however you wish. Punish this little slut.”

When Dizzy’s eyes returned to normal she found Zellraya almost doubled over on her throne, laughing her head off. Face burning with shame Dizzy turned to run away, smacking right into a stone pillar she could have sworn wasn’t there when she entered. That only set Zellraya off into another burst of laughter.

“Oh, Dizzy, we are going to have a lot of fun with you in our class,” Zellraya said with tears in her eyes, the tears freezing instantly over her pale cheeks. The succubus cracked the frozen tear off and tossed it away.

Dizzy rubbed her sore nose, trying to smile. “Yeah, you know me. Always so much fun. Well, I gotta run. Um, thanks Zellraya.” The pink succubus turned to bolt away again, making it to the door without smacking into anything else when Zellraya suddenly shouted her name.

“Forgetting something?” She stretched out a foot and pointed to the parchment on the floor. Dizzy gasped and snatched it up, protectively putting it in her pocket.

“Right, um, thanks again. I’ll- I’ll do my best on the exam. Bye,” Dizzy said nervously as she ran out of the dungeon.

Zellraya let out a long sigh, starting to regret some of the higher caliber spells she’d included in the list. If Dizzy happened to say them wrong it could be disastrous.

“Bruh muh muh vremuh,” the suspended woman tried to say through her ballgag, struggling against the restraints.

Zellraya yanked on the leather rope and the woman cried out in pain and ecstasy as she came hard.

“Oh, hush up you. I’m sure Dizzy will be fine. Yeah, she’ll be alright,” the strict succubus said crossing her arms. “Well, there’s no way it can get back to me anyway so it’s not really my problem. Now where was I?”

The blue haired mistress tugged on the leather restraints, the dangling girl crying out in pleasure.

* * *

Dizzy’s pillowy lips slowly mouthed out the strange words as she paced back and forth in the classroom. She held the cheat sheet before her and was desperately trying to memorize everything written down but there was just so much to take in. All the other succubi told her that they only needed the three basic spells to turn humans into lust filled deviants and pass the test. Of course Dizzy had thought she’d been smart going to the top student in the upper class. But like all her plans Dizzy just turned out to be making the same stupid mistakes as Zellraya had filled the sheet with almost a dozen impossible spells. She’d never even heard of some of these in her class. There was no way she could remember them all now, and even then the instructor would obviously know Dizzy was cheating if she pulled out some upper class spell.

And she still remembered the stories of the last succubus who was caught cheating on the exam. They could still hear her moaning from down deep in the Demon Queen’s dungeons. Although maybe being a sex slave wouldn’t be so bad. No pressure to pass her classes, and it’s not like anyone could try to compare her to her mother down there.

Dizzy shook her head and focused on the sheet of paper. This was serious, had to focus. She rocked her hips back and forth as she read the spells, her thin black tail swishing behind her.

“Ner-val… Nirval Morezdag,” Dizzy said, feeling the faint wash of supernatural power over her.

“Think you can hide yourself from me, Discordelia?” A loud, amused voice suddenly shouted from behind her. Dizzy jumped and spun around to face the instructor, stuffing the cheat sheet behind her back.

“Miss Beskarna!”

The head succubus marched into the transportation chamber, her black eyes crackling with red light like soft coals. The teacher’s onyx hair shone against her gray skin, the long hair tied up in an intricate tail that swept behind her. Beskarna put her hands to her hips, her leather corset shiny enough for Dizzy to see her reflection. A seductive demoness dressed in sinful black, this was a true succubus. Next to her Dizzy always felt like some insignificant pink reject.

“I see you’re practicing the invisibility spell, very smart move on your part. Last year I had a student teleport in and completely forget to hide herself from the humans. Instant failure right there.”

The pink haired demon gave a strained smile. She’d happen to pick that spell by chance, didn’t even remember that was the invisibility one. At least now she’d remember to say that one first. Well, she hoped she could remember.

“So are you all set to go, Discordelia? This will be your first time to the human world, won’t it?”

“Yes ma’am. My mother never let me travel with her to the human world. She, uh, wanted to wait until I’d mastered the spells to defend myself,” Dizzy lied. Most of her classmates had at least gotten a glimpse of a human before, being allowed to go along with their parents or siblings. Dizzy’s Mom wouldn’t hear of it no matter how much she pleaded. She was afraid the humans might see a pink succubus and think she was ‘cute’. Her mother always shivered and spat at such a cursed word. With her sterling reputation she couldn’t afford to let her daughter be an embarrassment to her.

“Alright, I’ll send us up then,” Miss Beskarna announced, summoning up the green runes and symbols that controlled the magic chamber. Dizzy bit her thumb, wondering what she’d be going up to see. Everyone else in her class had already passed their exam and told her what their test had involved. One had to convince some nuns to masturbate for the first time ever, that was considered an easy one. The hardest assignment went to the best in their class. Some thought it would be impossible, but by the time she was done with her test the Senator of some place called Kansas was sleeping with every intern that passed through his office. Since she had the lowest grades in the class she had to wait to take her test last. Which meant that if she failed now she’d be the only failure out of her whole class. Dizzy gulped nervously and tried to steel herself.

The teleportation chamber suddenly filled with green light, energy crackling around them in thick streams of lightning. Dizzy felt herself floating up off the ground, instantly weightless as warm waves of demonic energy washed over her. The young succubus licked her lips and was surprised to find the teleportation energy tasted like sweet cotton candy. She wondered if that was normal. Maybe teleportation energy always tasted sugary. When was the last time she even had cotton candy? Maybe at the lust festival last year. That had been a fun night. She even got to wear her fancy flowy black dress that-

“We’re almost to the human world,” Beskarna said, shouting over the swirling vortex of energy around them. “Be ready with the spell, Discordelia.”

Spell? What spell?

Dizzy panicked and plucked out her cheat sheet, the thin paper flapping in the wind and threatening to fly off on her. Which one was it? Suddenly there was a sharp crack as a bedroom replaced the bright green vortex, Dizzy landing gently in the air. A man was lounging on the bed, eyes open wide at the appearance of the two winged women. A young woman with short red hair had her back to Dizzy, still shouting.

“Seriously, Danny, if you’re that unhappy here why don’t you just go live with one of your sluts!” Karen stopped, anger flaring as Danny just stared at her like she’d grown another head. “What the hell is your problem?”

Danny lifted a trembling finger and Karen spun around, her jaw dropping at the sight of Dizzy floating in the air. To her it looked like someone dressed a porn star in skimpy black lingerie, dyed her hair a screaming loud shade of hot pink, and strapped some fake wings on her. Only the wings weren’t fake, since Karen could see them softly flapping to keep her in the air. And there was a tiny set of red curved horns sprouting out of her short pink hair. Then when things couldn’t seem to get any weirder she saw a thin black tail poke out from around the flying girl, ending in a little reverse heart point like a devil’s tail. For a moment Karen simply stared in shock. Then she opened her mouth to scream.

Before she could make a sound Dizzy quickly recited “Nirval Morezdag!”

The succubus felt the same soft chill of energy filling the air. Karen closed her mouth, blinking in surprise. Had she been staring at something? No, she’d been having yet another fight with Danny. Remembering that her boyfriend existed she spun around to scream at him again.

“What do you think you’re doing, trying to distract me? Real mature, Danny.”

“There was something there,” Danny said with a shrug. “Well, I thought there was.”

“Sure, I’m just crazy. That’s what you keep coming back to.”

Dizzy let out a relieved sigh as Miss Beskarna took down notes in her book. “Like to wait until the last second, huh? Your mother was crazy like that. I think she got off on seeing humans freak out when they saw us, and I can certainly understand why she loved it,” the shadowy succubus said with a laugh. “Shame we can’t let them remember we exist, but it means we always get to see a fresh look of terror. Isn’t that right, rookie?”

“Y-yes ma’am,” Dizzy squeaked, hiding her hands behind her. She’d been busy trying to check out the sheet without the teacher noticing.

* * *

Reina was slumped up against her wall, trying to sleep but knowing it was impossible with them arguing in the next room. At least there was a few blissful seconds of quiet. Though Reina had thought she’d heard another voice. She tried to remember and had the impression of some girl with a high pitched voice, but it kept fading out. Oh well, Karen and Danny were back to arguing so odds are no one’s there. She’d have announced her presence or tried to escape but that would probably only make Karen angrier that they’d been overheard. Reina simply closed her eyes and resigned herself to her fate. Not like any force on heaven or earth could save their relationship at this point.