The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 1 — Meeting Meridiana

Harry Gregson stepped out of the elevator and walked down the corridor towards his apartment. It had been a long Monday at the office and his head was spinning with numbers and tables and graphs. He saw pie charts every time he closed his eyes, and yet he knew that he still had work to do.

Harry reached his apartment, turned the key in the lock, and stepped into the combined living room and kitchen beyond. There was no sign of Marcus, his friend and flatmate, and Harry assumed that he was out with his new girlfriend. What was her name? Maranda? Marian? No matter. Given how quickly Marcus got through women, it would be a different girl in a fortnight.

He dropped his briefcase by the door and collapsed down upon the sofa, pulling off his tie in a symbolic gesture of relaxation. He threw on the TV for a while, and then headed to the kitchen area to fix himself a sandwich. Once he had eaten, Harry headed to his room and to the computer desk by his bed. He intended to get some work done, but instead Harry found himself surfing the net, checking Facebook posts and the latest Youtube videos. Basically, he was procrastinating.

Eventually Harry realised that over an hour had elapsed, and immediately decided to stop wasting time and do some work. With a sigh, he closed down the browser and brought up Excel. Despite a day doing statistics there was still more he had to compile for a report due the following afternoon. He reached down to his side to grab his briefcase full of printouts and…

“Damn,” He cursed, realising that he had left it by the entrance. Rising, he went to get the briefcase, pulling open the door to his room and making his way down the short corridor to the living room.

Entering the living area, however, Harry stopped dead in his tracks, for he was no longer alone in his apartment. Sometime during his net surfing Marcus had come home, and brought his latest conquest with him. And while Harry had seen his friend making out with a woman on the couch before, he had never seen what he beheld now.

There were clothes all over the floor, hastily discarded in such a lust-fuelled frenzy that even a thirty-second walk to Marcus’ room seemed like too long a wait. Both Marcus and his girl were nude, their bodies already glistening with sweat as they indulged themselves on the sofa. Harry’s friend was lying on his back, finely honed athletic body and raging ten-inch cock on display while a woman straddled his face. Marcus’ head was buried in her cunt, kissing and licking like a man possessed.

The woman herself was clearly enjoying it. Upright on her knees, with one hand she ground Marcus’ face into her eager pussy, and with the other she toyed with her full and bare breasts. Harry barely noticed his friend as his eyes drank in the sight of this woman. Lush tanned skin hinted at a Mediterranean origin, and her long, cascading wavy black hair added to the Hispanic image. Her body was lithe and curvaceous, a porn-star-esque vision of erotic physical perfection, devoid of a single mark or blemish.

Harry completely forgot his briefcase as he watched her take her pleasure from his friend’s tongue. Rapidly getting hard, he stared openly at this wild sex-show taking place not five feet away in his own living room. Only dimly did he register that he was standing in the open, and would be spotted any moment as he gawked like a voyeur.

The woman was moaning now, getting louder as Marcus did his work. “Oh yes!” She said out loud, “Just like that!” She encouraged, and the sound of her voice made Harry raise his vision from her gorgeous tits to her face. He now saw that her visage was as perfect as her body. Lose strands of her raven-black hair hung wild across slim cheek-bones, luscious lips, and piercing dark eyes.

Eyes that were locked firmly upon Harry!

He met her gaze, suddenly quite aware of being seen, and felt a surge of panic! He braced himself for her to cry out in alarm at the weirdo staring at her naked body, but instead she smiled!

Those dark eyes narrowed seductively as her lips twisted into a lusty grin. “Oh yes,” She moaned in a husky voice, staring right at Harry, “Oh, this feels so good!” Her approving words were picked up by Marcus, who worked ever harder to bring this goddess to orgasm with his tongue. Head between her legs, he had no idea that his roommate was present.

Harry wanted to leave, to get out of this situation before his friend noticed, but the woman’s gaze rooted him to the spot and forced him to stay. She massaged her tits, jiggling them and pinching her nipples, and then glanced back at Harry, as if checking that he was still watching. She was getting off on being watched, he realised!

“Oh my pussy is feeling so good!” She declared aloud, speaking as if to Harry, “But I don’t want to cum till you do! I think your cock needs attention!”

Marcus made a muffled sound between her legs, and then raised a hand to his raging erection. He immediately began jerking it rhythmically with his hand while still eating out the woman on his face.

All the while she was staring at Harry, and Harry was stunned. Her smile broadened, and her eyes sparkled with mischief as she pointed at the erection that was clearly visible in his pants. He was in disbelief. Surely she couldn’t mean for him to…

“Come on,” She urged, “Work that cock for me!” And Marcus, again assuming that she was speaking to him, sped up. Meanwhile Harry could feel his body begin to tingle and his arousal build. This was wild! This ridiculously sexy woman was suggesting that he jerk off to her at the same time she was getting pleasured by his best friend, and without his best friend knowing! It was insane, but also incredibly and undeniably exciting.

Driven by that excitement, his felt his hands begin to unzip his flies and, almost without his conscious thinking, pull down his pants and underwear. His cock, achingly hard but only a meagre three inches long, leapt to attention. Harry felt so nervous exposing himself like this, but that only added to the excitement.

“Play with your cock,” Commanded the woman. “Jerk for me!”

Harry had always been embarrassed by his small dick, but this woman seemed not to care. Taking hold of his erection, he began to stroke, joining his much better endowed friend in ever-escalating masturbation. He had no idea if it was because of how hot this nude woman was, or the dangerously exciting situation he was in, but Harry could never recall being this turned-on or having a wank feel this good!

He looked from his cock to her, and saw her lusty smile and a nod of approval. Then she bit her bottom lip and increased the massaging action on her tits. Meanwhile her body began to tremble with approaching orgasm and her moans of ecstasy grew ever-louder. “Oh this feels great! Jerk that cock! Jerk it faster! Faster! I want you to cum before I do, so JERK THAT COCK!”

Her encouragement drove Harry over the edge, and it took every scrap of willpower he had to keep his mouth shut and stop from crying out in mindless pleasure as he came. His cock exploded in his hands, emptying ribbons of cum onto his shirt as his eyes went wide and the orgasm tore through his mind. He was dimly aware of Marcus cumming too, spraying both himself and his new girlfriend. The two men getting off seemed to be what finally pushed her over the edge as well, and with a scream guaranteed to disturb the neighbours she cried out her own orgiastic release.

As Harry came down from his masturbatory high, he looked over at the woman, a dumb look of incomprehension on his face. In the afterglow of her own pleasure, she looked back at him and smiled that wicked smile once more. Then she blew him a kiss and waved goodbye.

Harry mouthed ‘thank you’ and then turned and raced back to his room, doing his best to stop from dripping his cum on the carpet as he went.

Only once he was out of sight did the woman release Marcus’s head from between her legs. “Well that was a good start,” She said, voice still husky with lust, “But you and I have a lot more fun ahead tonight…”

* * *

Harry slept well that night, exhausted by his explosive orgasm, but when he woke up he felt guilty. He had jacked off to his best friend’s girlfriend (that she wanted him to or not was irrelevant to his feelings), and he had really enjoyed it. Worse, he had not finished his work from the night before (having totally forgotten about the briefcase full of notes in the living room).

He woke at 6:30, as per usual, and hit the apartment’s shared bathroom for a shower. Back to his room and Harry dressed in a blue shirt and black suit, and then made for the kitchen area to get breakfast and make a packed lunch before departing for the office.

That’s where he found her.

Marcus’s girlfriend was sat at the kitchen table, wearing nothing but a bathrobe, quietly sipping from a glass of orange juice. Her long black hair was tussled and wild, as if she had hardly slept, and the robe she wore was split open to where it was tied at the waist, granting a tantalising glimpse at her impressive cleavage. Harry stopped dead in his tracks as he beheld her, staring openly.

“Good morning,” She purred, giving him a strangely knowing smile, as if she knew something he did not. “How are you today?”

“Er… good,” Said Harry, lost for words. Eventually he said, “I’m Harry by the way. Marcus’ roommate.”

“I know,” She said, finishing the last of her orange and placing the empty glass down on the table. “And I’m Meridiana. I’m Marcus’ girlfriend, fuckbuddy, and highly-flexible sex-marathon cum-dumpster slut. Nice to meet you.”

She said the words totally deadpan, and Harry had no idea if she was serious or was making some weird joke. With a lack of anything else occurring, he said, “Uh… nice to meet you, too.”

There was an odd silence for a few moments, and then Meridiana leaned back in her chair and brought her legs up onto the table. They emerged from the beneath the robe, bare and with flawless skin, ending in perfectly formed feet with smooth arches and delicate toes. Harry felt his gaze drawn to them immediately, for he had always had a thing for feet. His cock twitched in his underpants, stirring at the sight.

“Did you enjoy last night?” Asked Meridiana, watching him carefully.

Harry was surprised by the question. “What?”

“Last night,” She repeated, her voice seductive. “Did you enjoy it? The feeling of your cock in your hand as you watched your best friend eat me out?” Her face shifted slightly as she spoke. Her gorgeous features now showed keen interest, and her tongue seemed to lick her lips erotically between words.

“It was… er… I… Please don’t tell Marcus!” Harry blurted.

“I won’t tell him,” Meridiana promised, “As long as you answer me. Did you enjoy jerking to my naked body?” Her words were softly spoken but had a strange strength, and they seemed to echo in the small room.

“Yes,” Harry admitted.

“Good boy,” She congratulated, and for some reason Harry enjoyed her approval. “Now, do you want to see it again?”

Harry blinked, shocked. “What?”

“My body,” Said Meridiana, lifting a hand to where her robe was tied at the waist. Just one firm tug and the whole thing would fall open. “You want to see me nude again, don’t you?”

“Uh… well…” Harry felt really bad about this. “It… it’s just that Marcus is my best friend and you’re his girlfriend…. And I don’t want to… uh…”

Meridiana narrowed her eyes. “Leave him out of this,” She said firmly, “And just focus on me. Do you want to see me naked again?”

Her words again echoed with power, and Harry could feel them pressing on him, urging him to obey. Feeling his growing lust, he yielded to her question. “Yes.”

The gorgeous woman smiled, pleased by his acquiescence. “Good boy,” She said, and pulled the robe open. It fell from her, off her body and off the chair into a pile on the floor. Meridiana now sat there naked, every inch of her rich, tanned skin on display, her magnificent large and perky tits free to his gaze. She even gently parted her legs, and Harry’s eyes ran from her beautiful feet right up to her hairless shaved pussy. He had never witnessed so amazing a body before and he felt his cock go from semi to fully erect.

“Next question,” She asked after giving him a while to savour the sight. “Do you want to fuck me?”

Harry gulped. “Yes,” He confessed, unable to resist her words enough to deny it.

“You can’t,” Said Meridiana firmly, and the words were like a slap in his face.

“So why …?” Harry began in confusion, but she silenced him with a look.

“I saw that tiny cock of yours last night,” She said with a cruel smile. “What is it? Five inches erect? Four?”

“Three,” He confessed, somehow compelled to give the humiliating answer.

“Pathetic,” She sneered. “But don’t worry, you can still enjoy yourself. Gaze at my naked body, lust after what you cannot have, and I will let you jerk yourself in my presence again.”

Harry was already quite hard in his trousers, uncomfortably so, and despite her mocking tone he wanted to cum ever so badly. However, this situation was getting strange, and part of him wanted out. “But… I have to get to work…” He managed, trying to think straight.

Meridiana smiled at his attempted defiance. “But jerking off would feel so GOOD,” She told him. “Come on. You can’t resist my body, you NEED to give in and touch yourself. You are too weak to resist, far too weak. Surrender to me,” She urged, and now her words were powerful indeed. Harry could hear them ever so clearly, with a strange depth that made him think that he was hearing her with both his ears and his mind. It seemed that her words were in his head, almost… hypnotic.

Slowly, as if controlled by her melodic voice, his hands moved unbidden to his trousers.

“Yes,” She purred, “Give in. Show me how weak you are. Tell me you are weak…”

“I… I am… weak,” Harry said, and his erection strained in his underwear, for somehow to listen to her words and accept them was just so erotic and arousing.

“You need to jerk for me…” Meridiana said.

“I… need to jerk for you…” He echoed, now gently rubbing his throbbing cock through his clothes.

“Pull out your tiny dicklet,” She said with an amused and superior smile, and her words were now more like a command. Finding it ever easier to obey, Harry undid his flies and pulled down his trousers. His small cock sprung free, already leaking precum. “Now,” Continued Meridiana, “Wank for me.”

Harry immediately took hold of himself and began jerking, and the touch of his own hands made him moan openly and obscenely as he pleasured himself. She watched, enjoying the look of mindless bliss on his face and relished the control she had over him. However, she was not done.

“Your cock is so small,” Said Meridiana. “Tell me.”

Her words echoed in his mind, and as much as Harry wanted to ignore her he found his mouth acting on its own. “My cock is so small,” He said weakly, ashamed and embarrassed.

“Women don’t want your cock,” She told him.

“Women don’t want my cock…” Harry said, and as the words penetrated his mind he began to believe it.

“So you have no choice but to wank.”

“So I have no choice but to wank…” Echoed Harry, and as soon as he said the words he realised that they were pretty obvious, given how small his cock was and that women didn’t want it.

“You will never have sex.”

“I will never have sex,” Harry realised, accepting his fate.

“You will only wank pathetically.”

“I will only wank pathetically,” He declared while doing just that.

“Speed up, my pathetic little wanker,” Meridiana ordered, and with a gasp of escalating pleasure Harry increased the pace of his masturbation. He was going so fast now, and he ached to cum.

“Kneel before me,” She then said, and he dropped to his knees. Looking up at her perfect nude form, Harry’s face was lost in obedient pleasure.

Meridiana shifted, turning towards him and placing her feet on the ground before him. “You have a foot fetish, don’t you?” She asked, noticing how his eyes roamed across her naked body and his gaze lingered on her feet as long as it did on her tits and pussy.

“Yes,” He confessed at once. All hint of hesitation was gone now.

She smiled. “Most pathetic wankers do,” Meridiana observed. And then she smiled as an idea occurred to her. “Now, wank faster! Faster now! Soon you will cum for me and I will give you the ultimate treat! I will let you cum on my feet!”

Harry moaned with lust and was now in a frenzy of masturbation. His eyes were glued to her toes as he jerked manically, feeling the tingle of approaching orgasm.

“That’s it!” She encouraged. “Wank! Wank for me! Be weak, be pathetic! Give up on women and sex and accept your fate! Wank for my feet!”

“Yes!” Cried Harry as he felt climax approaching. “Yes! I’m weak! I’m pathetic!” He cried, her words in his mind taking complete control.

“Now cum! CUM! CUM FOR ME!” Meridiana cried, witnessing his complete surrender to her.

“AHHH!!!” Harry cried out in inarticulate lust as his cock exploded and he came messily all over her toes and on the kitchen floor. He kept pumping his cock dry, trying to get every last moment of pleasure from this, and all the while her words echoed in his mind, settling into his thoughts. As the sensation subsided he was mumbling, “I am weak… I am pathetic… never have sex… only wank…”

Meridiana smiled, knowing that this first surrender would take root and, in time, his will would bend completely to her desires. For now, she raised her feet, cum dripping off them, and lifted them to Harry’s face. “Lick them, my pathetic wanker,” She said softly, “Lick them clean.”

Dazed and unable to resist, Harry bent his head and stuck out his tongue, running it along her toes. He licked up his own disgusting ejaculate and winced as he brought it into his mouth and swallowed. It tasted gross, but Meridiana had commanded him to lick them clean, so he stuck out his tongue and did it again. And again. And kept licking and swallowing until her gorgeous bare feet were clean.

Only then did the naked woman stand up, looming over him. “Good boy,” She said. “Now, lick the floor clean too and get off to work. I’m going fuck a REAL man,” And so saying Meridiana turned and headed off to Marcus’s bedroom.

Harry watched her gorgeous bare ass as she departed, then bowed down to the cum puddle on the floor and obeyed.

* * *

As Meridiana left, she felt a rush of power enter her. She savoured the sensation as her ancient strength stirred, and she fed off the close proximity of Harry giving in to his base lust.

She was a succubus, incalculably old and driven by a constant hunger for sex. She fed off the lust of others, was empowered by being in proximity to their orgasms, and her hunger for such never ceased.

Meridiana had come here for Marcus, a most energetic and passionate lover, and his sex drive had provided ample sustenance. But oh, his roommate, now THERE was a lucky find! Harry had such wonderful perversions and submissive tendencies! If she could just shape him, make him give in, he would become a most eager slave and food supply indeed….

TO BE CONTINUED