The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Succubus Take Over

Part 4 — A Visitor Joins In

“Morning my pets!” Said Meridiana cheerfully as she entered the living area the following day. As it was Saturday neither man needed to work, and so she was already plotting the fun ways she could push them over the course of a full day.

She was nude, of course, and was hardly surprised to see that both Marcus and Harry were too. The duo were in the kitchen area, cooking up some breakfast. Both stared with adoration and got openly hard as they beheld her. Basking in their gazes, Meridiana happily went to the couch and dropped down into it. As she did she caught the smell of dried cum and smiled. They would have to clean it eventually, but for now she delighted in knowing that both men were too far gone to worry about such things unless she explicitly TOLD them to worry.

“Good morning, Meridiana,” They said vaguely in unison, coming forward with plates of fried food. Passing one to the woman in their midst, the three sat and ate. Marcus joined Meridiana on the couch, while Harry sat in a chair opposite. Marcus ate with one hand while his other massaged Meridiana’s ample breasts, lovingly gazing at them. Meanwhile Harry ate while staring at the Succubus’ feet and his erection began to leak precum.

She was about to tell him to start wanking when suddenly a phone ring interrupted. Harry, recognising his work cell, frowned. Getting up, he walked to where his coat was hung up by the entrance and answered.

After a quick exchange, he ended the call and said to the others. “That was my supervisor, Hiroko Hirakata… There has been a big change with the McDougal account… She is coming here in an hour to go through it with me before a major meeting on Monday.” He frowned, and looked down at his naked body. “I… I should get dressed…?”

Meridiana nodded. “Then Marcus and I will get out of the way. Come, my pet,” She said to the better built man. “To your room, and you can fuck my tits!”

Eagerly Marcus nodded and followed her from the room. Harry watched them go, stroking himself as he stared at Meridiana’s departing ass. Only when she was gone was he able to focus on the task at hand, and went to take a shower.

* * *

When the gorgeous yet stern Hiroko Hirakata entered the apartment she had one glance at Harry and gave a disappointed look. “Your suit looks awful, Gregson,” She said flatly.

“Sorry,” He said blankly. It had seemed reasonable to quickly try to clean the cum stains from his work clothes, but oddly he did not seem to care if she noticed or not. “Please, come in,” He said, beckoning her inside.

Before Hiroko could notice the stains on the couch he directed her to the table in the kitchen area. They pulled up chairs, spread out a load of print-outs and charts on the table, and got down to business. Over the course of an hour, Harry and Hiroko went through the details of the account, triple-checking figures and comparing notes.

All the while Harry struggled to focus. Thinking of Meridiana was just so much easier than all these numbers. Yes, better to just give in to his addiction and masturbate. That would be for the best…

“Are you okay?” Asked Hiroko, seeing the glazed expression in his eyes.

“Hmm? Oh, yes, sorry, I just…” needtomindlesslywank, needtomindlesslywank… “Just… a little tired,” He managed to say.

The Japanese-American scowled, her dark eyes flashing with annoyance. “Then let’s just get this done and we can get back to our weekends,” She said firmly, and was just about to return to the task at hand when her jaw dropped and she stared in shock.

Marcus had entered the kitchen area, still quite nude, with his firm abs, tight ass and monster cock on full display. Uncaring of his appearance, he went to the fridge, grabbed a can of beer, and leaned back against the kitchen counter to drink it. Doing so exposed his massive member to Hiroko’s scrutiny, and it was impressive despite being only semi-erect. Harry, oddly, did not react to the other man’s presence.

The Japanese woman stared, enjoying the show in spite of herself. Eventually Marcus noticed her looking and so she quickly averted her eyes, but she was clearly flustered.

“Enjoying the view?” Came Meridiana’s seductive voice. Hiroko turned to behold the gorgeous Hispanic woman, confident and comfortable in her nudity, approach and stand beside the table.

“Who are you?” Asked Hiroko, confused as she glanced up and down at the vision of feminine beauty.

“I am Meridiana,” Purred the Succubus, reaching out with her senses and detecting the lust growing in the young Asian. “And that fine specimen over there is my pet, Marcus.” So saying, she leaned in close and touched Hiroko’s cheek lightly with her hands, turning her to face back towards the man.

Hiroko looked where bidden, to where Marcus was gently stroking his cock into its full firmness. He was gazing at the two women, eyes alive with thoughts of the two of them.

Meridiana smiled as Hiroko again took in the sight of him, and reached out to fan the lust she found in the Japanese woman’s mind. Tenderly she caressed the baser impulses of her mind, urging the mortal into action.

Hiroko responded immediately, licking her lips at the sight of the monster cock, but then suddenly recoiled. “No…” She said, “This isn’t right… why… why do I feel this way…?” She asked, suddenly wary of what was going on.

“Such resistance!” Observed Meridiana, “But no matter. Just sit and watch, my dear. Jump in whenever!” And so saying, she walked over to Marcus and kissed him passionately on the lips.

The powerful man responded immediately, firm hands grabbing and massaging her tits as his cock raged to full size. Smiling lustily, Meridiana turned around so that she faced the table where Harry and Hiroko were sat, and at the sight of her ass Marcus reacted instantly, and rammed his cock into her tight pussy from behind. “Oh fuck me, yes!” Exclaimed the Succubus, staring at Hiroko and meeting her eyes. “Oh this big cock feels so GOOD!”

The Japanese woman stared, watching as the two fucked furiously right before her. Time and again her eyes roamed across their bodies, but she kept coming back to Meridiana’s eyes, and the wild pleasure upon her face. Part of Hiroko was shocked and stunned, and part of her wanted to flee this weird couple, but oddly she was rooted in place, unable to do anything but watch… and get turned on…

Feeling the heat of arousal spread through her body, Hiroko’s breathing got heavy as she continued to watch. Still trying to deny it, though, she managed to tear her eyes from Meridiana and Marcus and over to Harry. “Gregson, what’s going… on…?” She asked, but trailed off.

Harry was also watching the show, or at least the Meridiana part of it. His cock was out of his trousers and he was openly masturbating, uncaring that his supervisor could see. Indeed, at this point wanking for Meridiana was all he could perceive, and he openly chanted as he jerked off. “My cock is so small…” Fap-fap-fap. “Women don’t want my cock…” Fap-fap-fap. “So I have no choice but to wank…” Fap-fap-fap. “I will never have sex…” Fap-fap-fap. “I will only wank pathetically…” Fap-fap-fap.

Hiroko recoiled in horror. “What the hell?” She asked, but the only answer was to hear the cries of ecstasy from Marcus and Meridiana as they both came hard, gorgeous bodies glistening with sweat and trembling as they moaned their carnal pleasure at release. Hiroko’s attention was pulled from Harry’s disgusting display and to them, witnessing their intense orgasms, and in spite of herself Hiroko felt envious. It had been a LONG time since she had been fucked that well!

Meridiana got herself under control and walked over to the table, looming over Hiroko, the smell of sex all around her. “Marcus can go again,” She leaned in and whispered to the Japanese woman. “If you feel like having some fun, just go ahead and use that big cock of his. I won’t mind!” She added with wink, and as she spoke she leaned in with her Succubus powers and added to Hiroko’s growing lust. It was a gamble, investing some of her strength in the hopes of a bigger payoff in lust later, but it was one that Meridiana felt confident in making.

Hiroko stared at Marcus as her lust rose. She felt so insanely HOT all of a sudden. “But… but I don’t want Gregson to… to see me…” She managed.

“He doesn’t matter,” Said Meridiana, glancing over to where Harry was furiously humping his hand with a look of mindless bliss on his face. “Besides, he has uses when we are done.” And so saying she put a foot up on a vacant chair, exposing her dripping pussy. “Eat up, my pet.”

“Yes, Meridiana,” Said Harry, dropping off his seat and to the floor before her. He was still half-dressed, and made a comical sight as he began licking her pussy while still in his suit. All the while he kept jerking his cock, too addicted and broken to do anything else.

Triumphantly, Meridiana turned back to Hiroko. “See? Now, while this pathetic loser cleans me, I invite you to make use of the real man over there.”

Hiroko’s head was swimming, clouded and confused by Meridiana’s influence. Her lust rose within her, and fucking this big and powerful man was the only coherent thought she could form. Slowly she rose, stepping out of her shoes as she moved, dropping her suit jacket and raising her hands to the buttons on her shirt. Approaching him, she undid them one by one.

Marcus teased his cock as she approached, eyes glued to her chest. Eventually she stripped off the shirt, revealing smallish breasts held in place by a black lace bra. Hiroko hesitated only a moment before removing it too, freeing her tits to his gaze. Marcus smiled lustily, for though they were smaller than Meridiana’s, her breasts were beautifully formed, smooth and pert. He reached out, scooping her up in his powerful arms, and began kissing her passionately.

Hiroko returned the kisses, getting it to more and more as her doubts and hesitations dissolved. She gasped aloud in pleasure as Marcus’ kisses roamed down her neck, finding her tits and kissing her nipples. “Oh fuck yes!” She whispered.

She savoured the feeling of his lips on her chest, and could also feel his hands roaming lower and lower. She was dressed in a sensible-length skirt, but could feel his hands lifting it up and stroking the inside of her thighs. Hiroko, now desperate for more, chose to help him by pulling down her skirt, letting it drop and pool around her feet, so now she wore nothing but black panties.

They too were not long to remain on her body. Still kissing her breasts, Marcus slipped a hand into her underwear and began to lightly tease her pussy. “Oh yes!” Hissed Hiroko, getting hotter and wetter by the second. She still did not understand why she was doing this, but she was enjoying it!

Meridiana watched with approval as Marcus savagely tore down her underpants and rendered the Japanese beauty completely nude. The Succubus resisted the urge to feed on Hiroko’s growing lust, instead using her abilities to feed it back to the woman, enhancing her sexual desire even more. It was a difficult trick for any Succubus, but Meridiana was both well practiced and (thanks to Harry and Marcus) well powered.

Hiroko was now in a frenzy of lust, and Marcus’ raging ten-inch cock was the only thing she could think of. “Fuck me!” She demanded. “Fuck now! Please! Please!” Her words were almost begging, but it was unnecessary, as Marcus was hardly going to do anything other than grant her request.

They fell to the hard kitchen floor, Marcus landing atop Hiroko, who was spread-eagled on her back. With a single hard thrust he plunged deep inside her pussy, and she cried again in renewed pleasure. “Fuck! That’s it! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Marcus went at her like a piston, ramming hard and fast with his colossal cock. Hiroko had never experienced anything like it, and her eyes bulged wide with surprise and pleasure, abandoning all thought to raw ecstasy. She felt her body burning with arousal, her pussy ready to explode as it had never done before. Hiroko was too far-gone to even consider holding back, and surrendered herself completely to being fucked senseless.

Meridiana watched in delight as Hiroko screamed and came hard, her moans echoing the mindless pleasure that had consumed her. The Japanese woman’s face was the picture of orgasmic bliss, with no hint of the stern and controlled demeanour she had exhibited earlier. Only now did the Succubus feed on her lust, and the lust of one too-long unsated was ever so sweet indeed!

Looking down at the loser still cleaning the cum from between her legs, Meridiana smiled wickedly at Harry. “You should be proud, wanker,” Said the Succubus. “Thanks to you, your supervisor now knows the joy of being with us. I think I will keep her around.”

“Yes… Meridiana…” Replied Harry vacantly between licks.

The Succubus laughed. They were all hers now! And as Hiroko and Marcus began a second round, and Harry inevitably began spurting pathetically on her feet, Meridiana continued to feed...

* * *

Marcus awoke to find Meridiana looming over him, a smile on her sexy face. “Shh!” She whispered, and beckoned for him to stand up.

Slowly he complied. To do so, he had to untangle himself from a naked Japanese woman and rise from the couch where they both were. Gently he rolled her aside, revealing her gorgeous tits. Damn she was hot, he thought, and an amazing fuck! What did Harry say her name was? Not that it mattered. All that mattered to Marcus was that Meridiana had told him to fuck her, and he had obeyed.

He got to his feet. They were in the living area, and Marcus dimly remembered fucking frantically on the couch in a threesome with Meridiana. Looking nearby, he saw Harry also asleep, naked, with cum drying on his body and the floor before him. Harry was Marcus’ best friend, but he was also a pathetic wanker that Meridiana had told him to ignore.

Meridiana, who had not worn clothes since she last left the apartment, was still nude. With a finger, she beckoned him follow her to Marcus’ bedroom. He watched her gorgeous bare ass lead the way, and got hard as he followed her.

Into his room, Meridiana turned and grabbed him, kissing him passionately on the lips. Marcus eagerly kissed her back, and was really getting into it when, unexpectedly, Meridiana stopped and pushed him away.

“We need to talk, lover,” She purred seductively. “Just for a couple of minutes, and then you can fuck me any way you want.”

“Yes, Meridiana,” He said at once, his lust rising.

“You are such a great fuck,” She complemented, running a delicate hand down his firm bare chest. “But of late you have been tiring easily. I can only enjoy you for a few hours before you are drained and need to rest.”

“I… I fuck until I can fuck no longer…” Said Marcus, responding to the commands she had instilled in him.

“Oh, yes you do!” Said Meridiana appreciatively. “I adore all your ‘hard’ work, but you can do better! I can make it so that this giant cock of yours,” She said, giving his erection a few playing tugs, “Never tires. You can fuck mindlessly all day and never soften, and as a bonus every orgasm will be twice as mind-blowing as before!”

“Yes… fuck… fuck mindlessly…” Said Marcus, hopelessly addicted to indulging his lust.

“Yes, you want that, don’t you?” Whispered the Succubus in his ear, “All it will cost you… is your soul…”

TO BE CONTINUED