The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUGGESTIVE SISTER 2

By Gloryboy

Dawn was in the tub, enjoying the warm water and gently soaping her small but firm breasts, tracing circles around their soft warmth and around the aureolas and nipples. “Bro” was on all fours just outside the tub and he was going crazy. It had been a month since his sister had used her mind control powers to make it impossible for him to physically do anything or behave in any way except what a dog would do. But she allowed him to keep his human awareness. He was acutely aware of the humiliating feelings. She had also put in a mental block that prevented his achieving sexual relief without her specific permission. She had not granted that permission at all for a month. He had to follow her and watch this because she told him to. He was absolutely cross-eyed with over-arousal and she knew it.

“Aw, poor Dougy, I mean, Bro,” she smirked, “you must be so horny you can’t even see straight let alone think straight.”

He made heart-wrenching whimpering and whining sounds and humped at the air as he stood on hands and knees. Tears welled in his eyes.

“Okay, okay,” she laughed. “I’ll consider letting you have a little relief.”

He gave her a hopeful, pleading whimper.

“But not right this moment,” she teased. “I still have to shave my legs.

She lifted a wet, soapy, tanned, toned leg out of the water and ran her hands over the smooth skin. The blood rush of desire literally made his vision blur. Able to feel his feelings and read his mind, she smiled.

“You know how to make a girl feel wanted. I’ll give you that. But your own sister? Isn’t that a little bit perverted?”

Dawn was teasing and arousing him to the edge of insanity and yet, to her, it was just a little game-playing. He had to spend agonizing minutes watching her finish bathing. Then she carefully combed out her hair and took her time with every detail, knowing every minute he had to wait was agony as his testicles ached and his crotch burned with the unfulfilled needs. But she finally headed for the bedroom. This was where he had to watch her use that blasted vibrator on herself an average of once a day for the last month. Oh, yes, that really helped ease the pain in his testicles and ease the endless mind-wrenching sexual frustrations. She set on the bed and said, “Okay, enough is enough. You can masturbate.”

He whimpered his gratitude and tried to reach for his penis. But he could not. There was still that mental control. He could not do anything a dog would not do. He crawled towards Dawn, shaking with needs, eyes begging her to turn and raise her hot posterior. Considering their relationship, he was humiliated by these feelings towards her but she had denied him any form of relief for a month and she was incredibly attractive. He was beyond being able to help himself in regards to the feelings.

“Oh, no way,” Dawn laughed. “But this is too much. I feel how bad you’re hurting. I never met to get this carried away. Tell you what.”

She took a blanket off the bed and tossed it onto the floor.

“That’s so you don’t mess the floor,” she said. “Now, I’ll relent just a little on this business of you only being able to do what a dog would do. You can get sexual relief by rubbing yourself into that blanket. You’ll be at my feet humping like my pet.”

She had given permission. He did not care how humiliating it was. He was insane with need. He threw himself onto the floor, rubbing like mad into the blanket as he lay at her feet. He looked up. He was so afraid she was going to play a cruel, sadistic jest, order him not to do it at the moment of truth, make his torture even worse. She read his mind.

“I won’t do that. I promise you get relief right here and now.”

He felt it building to the point of no return. He whimpered in gratitude and pushed forward. He began kissing her feet. Her eyes widened in surprise. She had not made him do that. His mind instinctively veered away from thoughts of his own sister and he conjured images of every hot girl he ever met. Seeing that in his mind, she smiled. He screamed as his load started shooting. He was humping madly, his mind lost in the pleasure and desires. But he was also instinctively kissing and licking and lapping her feet. Finally, totally spent for now, he collapsed and crawled, curling up at her feet. She reached down and petted his head.

“There, there,” she cooed. “I promise I won’t torture you with frustration for that long ever again. It will be okay. Good boy. Good doggy. Good Dougy. Good Bro.”

She was also thinking about what just happened. Controlling him was one thing. But was she also removing his inhibitions and bringing out what was really there? She could so easily implant ideas in a mind there was no way that even she could be sure what was already there and what she implanted. She just knew she liked this willing loyalty. He was already fading into sleep when she whispered, “Poor Bro, sleep for now. You’ve been so tense you have had so many sleepless nights. Sleep at my feet, my good doggy.”

Doug or “Bro” awoke in the morning feeling he had slept the sleep of absolute bliss. He felt so contented. It scared him in a way. He was beginning to accept his place, the role his sister had cast him in. He looked up and saw her under the covers with her back to him. His eyes instinctively scanned the shape of her body under the covers, taking in her hips up to her narrow waist and rising at her breasts, her long dark hair cascading around the pillow. At his movement, she turned over and raised on one elbow, looking down at him. She smiled and patted his head, ruffling his hair.

“Morning, Bro. How’s it going?” she yawned.

He crawled forward and put his head on the bed. She normally did not allow that but she smiled to herself this time. She could tell he was feeling extremely emotionally vulnerable right now. Despite her liberties with him, she just could not bring herself to hurt his feelings, not right now when he was feeling such gratitude and loyalty. Besides, she knew he was becoming more of what she wanted him to be. She wrapped her arms around his head and patted his head as he slumped and cried at the affections.

“There, there,” she whispered. “I won’t be mean to my good doggy anymore. You’ve been such a good boy for me, I just have to be a good owner for you.”

He cuddled into her as she petted him.

“Bro” looked up and started instinctively making humping motions in the air. Dawn laughed.

“Gosh, being my brother is just like being a man in some ways, I see. Nothing’s ever enough. I give you relief after a month and what happens? You immediately push for more.”

She was just teasing, of course. She knew that, after a month, it was only natural that he was still needy. But that was okay with her. That was how she wanted him. She felt she had gone too far before. He had truly been in physical pain. She realized something about herself. She did not want that. She wanted him feeling needy and aroused. But when it was going on for so long that he was literally experiencing jolts of pain in his testicles and constantly in pain, it was no longer enjoyable for her either. She stood up and petted his head

“I want you to be my happy pet bro, Bro. But as I said once before, a loyal and obedient pet doggy should be horny. I don’t want you in agony but horny is just right.”

He kissed the hand that petted him and he was not sure if it was purely because that was what a dog might do for its owner or if he actively had wanted to do that.

“Besides,” she said, “there’s no time. I have to get ready to go out. But don’t worry. Later today, I’ll take you for your walk.”

Suddenly, she could not help but laugh. It was partly at how funny this would look from the outside, partly at the position she had him in and partly one other thing she had forgotten about all the time she was talking.

“I am such a silly sister. I forgot you can’t understand any human languages right now. You didn’t understand anything I just said. Oh, well. Maybe later I’ll switch it so you can understand me and then go over it again or maybe not.”

“Bro” had to watch as Dawn slid nylons up her legs, put on a short skirt and all the rest of what was entailed in getting dressed and ready to go out. With a pet’s instincts, he followed her to the door. She petted his head.

“Now, you be a good boy while I’m gone, Bro,” she smiled.

After Dawn left, Doug crawled to the middle of the living room. He looked up at the television. Although he would not be able to understand the words, he could watch it. He knew how to switch it on but the problem was that a dog would not do that and he could only do what a dog might really do. Okay, a dog could be trained to do that. He gave it a try. It was embarrassing but he tried to push the power button with his nose. A mental barrier stopped him before his nose reached the target. He lay down on the living room floor. If this was the life of a dog, it was boredom. He thought about rubbing himself on the floor but experience had taught him that if he got anywhere near relief the barriers in his mind would make him stop. He thought he understood why real dogs were so happy when their owners returned home. It was the end of the boredom.

Doug leaped up to all fours when he heard a car pulling into the driveway. He crawled to the door on his hands and padded knees. When Dawn walked in, he was right there, desperate for her attentions. She laughed and said, “Okay, good boy. Let me get in the door and set things down.”

His dog behavior would not allow that and he was not sure he wanted to stop. He followed at her heel to the kitchen table. After she put the food away, she connected the leash to his collar.

“Come on, boy,” she grinned. “We’re going for a walk.”

Dawn walked slowly, allowing Doug to keep up, letting him move along the grass to protect his knees. He could not help but watch her legs and her buttocks. Knowing he was also needy for human emotional contact, she allowed him to understand her words.

“You are being a very good doggy, Dougy. I mean, you are going beyond the rules and restrictions I put into your mind. There is no question that you like this. Oh, I’m sure you don’t like it going this far but you like the idea.”

As he tried to cope with that possibility, he noticed that they were nearing their parents’ house. He could not stop his body from moving but he looked up at her in fear. She would not do this. She just would not. She smiled, seeing his look and said, “Relax, boy. Be a good Dougy, I mean doggy.”

As she led him to the door, he did relax as he remembered that this would not matter. Everyone but Dawn saw the illusion that he was a large dog.

Dawn walked into the house, leading him by the leash.

“Who is it?” he heard their mother say.

“It’s me and Bro,” Dawn called.

He started but then he remembered that was her ‘doggy’ name for him. She set at the kitchen table and he lay down beside her chair. Mom walked in and said, “Hi, Dawn and Doug. I haven’t seen you for a while, Doug.”

Doug’s head snapped up and he looked at Dawn, then at his mother and then at Dawn again. It was all Dawn could do to keep from bursting into laughter. But their mother was not acting as if anything unusual was going on. Obviously, she could see him as he really was, not the illusion of a dog that everyone else saw. But she was reacting as if this was perfectly normal.

“Well, I invited you two over for lunch,” Mom said. “I made a stew. Help yourselves.”

“Sure, Mom,” Dawn said. “I will but Doug really can’t help himself.”

“Oh, of course,” she said. “How silly of me.”

She took a plate of stew and put it on the floor. Doug looked up at Dawn.

“Well, eat, silly,” Dawn said.

As humiliating as this was, it was also a very rare treat for him to get anything but dog food anymore. Granted, Dawn got him the best dog food, treated to insure no problems but still dog food. He eagerly ate it, using only his mouth as a dog would do.

“Do you think Doug would like another plate?” Mom asked.

“A boy his size, of course he would,” Dawn smiled.

He ate a second plateful and then Dawn wiped his face clean. As he drank water from a cereal dish, Dawn said, “We hate to eat and run but I have some things to do today.”

“Okay, baby. Stop by soon. Bye Dawn.”

“Bye, Mom.”

“Bye, Doug,” Mom said.

“He says bye,” Dawn answered for him.

Once they were outside and a little ways down the street, Dawn started giggling and then burst out laughing, bending with hands on knees. Doug was looking up at her, red with humiliation and anger. She got herself under control.

“Aw, was that embarrassing you?” Dawn teased. “I’m sorry, but it was necessary. I went over there earlier this morning and talked to Mom and Dad for a while. Dad was at work by the time I got back there with you but I conditioned them so they can see you as you really are when I want them to without thinking there is anything unusual about it. Isn’t that wonderful? Now they won’t wonder why they never see you anymore. I suppose I could have just made them not think about it at all but I’d rather they see you and think nothing of your new situation. Isn’t that wonderful, Bro? Now there’s nothing at all preventing me from keeping you like this twenty-four/ seven from now on.”

She gave him a knowing smile that was both conspiratorial and frightening. On one level, it was a look that said, ‘We are in this together. We are a team, a girl and her loyal pet or a girl and her brother.’ On another level, that same smile and look in the eyes said, ‘I have never felt such power. I have absolute power over you and there is nothing you can do about it.’ He was whimpering in fear, his eyes pleading. She could not possibly mean to keep him this way permanently. She saw his fear. Her smile faded.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I’m being mean. It’s hard not to be when there are no consequences. But here, I’ll make things a little easier for you. As I walk you, watch my ass, as if you weren’t going to anyway,” she smirked.

She started walking and his eyes followed the wiggling motions of her shapely butt. From his low position, he could partly see under her skirt and he ached as he saw the jiggling of her cheeks.

“Watch the nice ass,” she purred. “Watch it jiggle and relax as you watch. Let yourself be carried away by the motions. It’s so soothing. Watching my ass makes you want to be on all fours. Looking at it makes you hope I do let you stay like this forever because you don’t want me to make you go back to being just a man. That’s nothing compared to the privilege I’m giving you, the privilege of being my good doggy.”

As she said these words, he completely forgot his fears. They faded away. She was so right. Why would he want to ever go back to being a man on two legs and talking? He was Dawn’s dog and nobody else had that privilege.

Dawn had walked Bro to the nearest park. She was sitting on a bench and tossing a stick. He was crawling to pick it up in his mouth and bringing it back to her. Sometimes, she would hold out her hand. He would place the stick into her hand, managing a kiss to the palm in the process. Other times, she would be busy reading. He would stand there, loyally, with the stick in his mouth. If she was engrossed in her reading, she would say, “Just drop it at my feet, Bro.”

He would do so and then rest there, licking her shoes. She petted his head, scratched behind his ears and purred, “Aw, you are such a good pooch.”

A tall young woman with red hair walked up. She had toned legs and a shapely posterior. Her hair cascaded past her shoulders.

“Mind if I sit down?” she asked.

Dawn looked up, startled.

“Oh, sorry, wasn’t paying attention,” she said. “Sure, sit down.”

“Nice dog you have there,” the other woman said. “Can I pet him?”

“Sure, he’d like that,” Dawn said.

“Hi, I’m Heather,” the woman said.

“Dawn,” Dawn said.

“This is quite amazing,” Heather said.

“How’s that?” Dawn asked.

“Well, I mean, how well-trained you’ve got him.”

“Oh yes, that,” Dawn smiled. “He is a very smart dog.”

“Oh, right,” Heather laughed. “I meant the way you’ve got a man mind controlled into being your pet dog.”

Dawn dropped her book and stared.

From where he stood on all fours, Doug could see something was wrong but he could not understand their words.

“What? How did you—“ Dawn gasped.

Then she heard a voice in her mind.

“I think it might be wise to carry on the rest of this conversation telepathically,” Heather said.

Dawn heard the words but Heather’s lips had not moved nor had there been any sound. Instinctively, Dawn thought back to her and their conversation took place telepathically.

“There are more of us all the time,” Heather said. “I’ll warn you that some of us would disapprove strongly of doing something like this so you might consider not making such a public display of it. Other telepaths and mind controllers can see right through that illusion you’ve got of making him look like a dog.”

“But- but you’re okay with it?” Dawn said.

“Relax, sweety,” Heather smiled. “I personally think it’s brilliant. I just regret that I never thought of doing it. But the fact that it’s your own brother does create some problems.”

Dawn sighed.

“Yes, I know, it is kind of sick.”

“Oh, no,” Heather laughed. “I meant that you are holding back because he is your brother.”