The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SUITS OF RUBBER.

BY THE SLAVER.

2.

Jim let out a loud cry, as he cum into the mouth of Gary, the guy who was giving him a blowjob. He pulled out his cock, and wiped it on Gary’s hair. That would of cause have to go, in time. Thought Jim, Gary was Jim’s boss. A well built man, slightly taller than Jim, with dark hair.

Jim thought back to the night, he had had to work late, and he had hypnotised his boss. But unlike Dave and Lee, Jim did not have a bet with his boss; his boss was hypnotised because Jim needed help with Dave and Lee.

The storm outside the office raged on, rain lashed downs the wind blow hard against the building. Jim thank his stars that he had to work late, Jim walked across the office and out onto the stairs that lead down, into the storage units of the warehouse, were he worked. Everyone else apart from Jim and his boss had gone home. They had nearly finished; all that was needed to do was E-MAIL the new duty sheets to the drivers. Jim turned to go back into the office. “What the fuck, the perv, I’ll kick his gay arse good this time.” The voice rang out through the warehouse. “Jim, you fucking perv, getting here now. Before I whip your arse good.” Jim ran down the stair, across the warehouse floor, and into the staff-room.

Gary was standing in the middle of the room, all around him where piles of black rubber, at he feet was an empty cardboard box. Jim’s name and the warehouse’s address could be seen on one of its flaps. “What the fuck are these doing here?” Demanded Gary, Jim did not reply, he just looked at Gary, who like so much of the time lately was drunk. Everyone at the warehouse know that Gary was a heavy drinker, he had even turn up to work a few time totally drunk, and unable to work. Jim had covered for him. “I..asked....youuu..aa..” Gary didn’t even finish speaking, his eyes rolled up into his head, and he fell into a chair behind him.

Gary was a straight Alpha male, but he really disliked gays, not to the point were he would beat the crap out of them, but he did make life hell for any that worked for him.

Jim walked over to the flaked out Gary, as he past the box on the floor, Jim looked in it. All the rubber suit had been taken out, but the box wasn’t empty. In one corner was a couple of small bottles. Jim picked them up, and looked at the labels, he then looked over at Gary and smiled. He walked nearer to Gary, holding the bottles, he put one bottle into a pocket, he open the other one. Jim reached forward, and grabbed Gary’s head with one hand, with the other hand he thrust the bottle up one side of Gary’s nose. Gary was so drunk that he could not stop himself from breathing in the double strength Poppers, Jim then place the bottle to the other side of Gary’s nose, and he breathed in another dose of Poppers. Gary was how high on drink and Poppers. Jim put the bottle down, and reached behind Gary’s ears with his hands, and then pushed down with three of his fingers, and then rubbed. “I am your master, you will give him your full submission, when under my control you will do as you’re told, without question.” Jim repeated this to the zonked out Gary, over and over again, as he continued to rub behind Gary’s ears. Colours and images flashed through Gary’s mind, the drink and Poppers had totally taken away his free will. Gary soaked up everything he was told.

Jim let go of Gary’s head, it fell onto his chest. Jim walked over to his locker, and opened it. Inside was another box, inside which were loads of cheap grey suits, on top of which was a large white bottle. Gary walked back to Gary, carrying the bottle and one of the cheap suits. “Right dick-head, strip completely, and then shower. Use this in the shower from the neck down.” Jim told Gary.

Gary stood up, and removed all his clothes, he then walked over to the shower in the corner of the staff room. As he past Jim, Gary took the white bottle from him, and entered the shower.

When Gary stepped out of the shower, and dried himself off, he was hairless from the neck down. While he had been in the shower, Jim had laid out a rubber suit, and cheap grey suit for Gary to put on. Jim smiled as he remembered Gary, putting powder over his body. He then slid into, and pulled on the rubber suit, Jim then locked him into the suit. Then Gary put on the cheap suit and a shirt over the rubber suit.

Jim looked at the zonked out Gary in front of him, cum round his mouth. Jim so wanted to face fuck him again, but there was work to be done. Both in the warehouse, and with Dave and Lee. “Dress in your suit, over your rubber suit. I have orders for you to carry out.” Jim lent closer to Gary and whispered in his ear, while he pulled on his suit.

11.45 A.M. The meeting seemed to have been going on for hours, Dave was finding it hard to follow what was going on. Thoughts of how wonderful wearing the rubber suit were. And how great it would be to obey anything Jim asked. “Are you with us today.” Asked McIntee. Dave snapped out of his daydream. “Sorry, I was miles away!” Stammered Dave. “As I was saying.” Said McIntee. “This new rubber contract is a hot property, a very hot property in deed.”

On hearing the Words rubber, and hot. Dave found that he so wanted to cum, an image of Jim popped into his mind’s eye. Dave felt so thirsty; he reached for his bottled water, and gulped down half of it. The need to cum slipped away. “Also we will be getting more Hot properties in gold, and Rubber.” Finished McIntee. Another greater need to cum took hold of Dave, an image of Jim’s cock filled Dave’s mind, a need for water took hold, and Dave drained his water bottle and pulled another towards himself from the middle of the table. If Dave hadn’t been so zonked out, he would have seen that Lee was acting just like him. How he got through the meeting Dave didn’t know, but some how he did, four more time on hearing those words, Dave had a need to cum and a great thirst. Finally the meeting ended, Dave was walking out of the meeting, and he was going to speak to Lee maybe over lunch. But before he could say a word to Lee, McIntee strolled over to Lee, said a few words to him and then led him away still talking.

Dave leaned back in the booth of the burger restaurant, suddenly he felt very vulnerable and exposed. Seething, Dave snatched up a menu, and buried his face in it. Dave was furious with Jim, but even more furious with himself, after all he had given Jim permission to hypnotise him. Dave kept his face buried in the menu. “May I sit down, I have a message for you?” Asked a voice. Dave looked up; standing by the table was Gary, dressed in a cheap grey suit. “A message for me, from whom?” Asked Dave. All thou Dave and Jim had been together for six and a half years, Dave had never met Jim’s boss. “Jim said: Hi hon, you now have time to think about our bet. I know you would try to duck out of it, so I planted a few suggestions in your mind, to help you make the right choice. And be the way, I hear Rubber is Hot at the moment.” Dave had the greatest need yet to cum, he through his head back, and let out a loud cry. People looked around, and muttered to each other. The need slowly left Dave, he looked around for the guy with the message, but he was gone. Dave got up and left the restaurant, as he left people pointed, and muttered behind their hands as he walked out.

At 7.00 P.M. Dave kicked open the flat’s door, and went into the living room. He then started to pull off the cheap suit; soon he was only in the rubber suit. He throws the suit into a heap on the floor; it wasn’t till then that he noticed that someone was sitting on the couch. “Hello hon, thought you would never get here, what kept you?” Asked Jim, he was sitting on the couch in just his boxers. “What’s the matter, hon the cat got your tongue?” Dave had to restrain himself from lunging across the room and attacking his boyfriend.

“What the hell you doing here, you’re meant to be in Boston?” yelled Dave, his hands on his hips in attempted defiance-which wasn’t easy, since he was now solely dressed in the rubber suit. “Get this thing off me, you fucking prick, before I fucking kick the crap out of you.” Dave yelled at Jim. Dave tried to took a step towards Jim, but found that he could not move. “What the fuck.”

Jim did not reply, he just stood up, and then walked round Dave. “You won’t be able to move, till I say you can. You had a trigger in your mind, once you’ve entered the flat, and you’re just in the rubber suit. You can’t move till I say you can, or you honour the bet. Which is it to be, hon?” Asked Jim.

“Screw you.” Replied Dave. “I will not have you fuck me, You’ve all ready fucked with my head, isn’t that enough for you.”

“A bets a bet, if you don’t honour the bet, you will stay in the suit for a long time.” Said Jim, he was still walking around Dave.

A loud moan escaped Dave’s lips, as suddenly he found the feel of the tight rubber against his skin, intoxicating. The growing moisture from his sweat was making him excited, he felt his cock start to harden. Jim just looked on, and smiled.

“Dave, my rubber love.” Said Jim. “I don’t think any consciously-made decision your make is going to matter. It’s your subconscious that’s in control”

“What are you on about?” Asked Dave.

Jim didn’t reply straight away, he just looked at Dave, and smiled. “Have you been drinking a lot of water all day?” Asked Jim, not replying to Dave’s question.

“You know I have, this suit is fucking hot.” Shouted Dave.

“In that case, don’t you want to PISS.” Said Jim. A look of shock crossed Dave’s face.

Dave’s body tensed like a metal rod, he had just been given the go-ahead to release nearly ten hours of pent-up piss, and piss he did. Dave fell his legs and hands tense like metal pole. “UH! UHH! NOOO!” He cried as his cock erupted, and he lost control of his own bladder. Again and again piss flood from his cock, it started to dribble down the length of his legs and gather in the suit’s boots.

“H-h-how are you doing thi-this-tooo-meee?” Dave tried to say between gritted teeth. Still he carried on pissing.

“Just a single trigger word.” Said Jim “PISS.”

Dave let out a gasp, as his piss speeded up, he was slowly becoming coated in his own piss. His cock gave a final spasm, and Dave stopped pissing, he stank of piss.

“Jim, you’re the best fucking hypnotist ever, you win the bet, you can have my arse, and what ever else you want. But just get me out of this suit.” Dave practically shouted at Jim. Jim’s jaw dropped open, he thought Dave would have lasted longer. “Can this fucking suit come off now?” asked Dave, Jim leans forward, and whispered three words into Dave’s ear.

Dave woke to find that he was tied face down on a wooden fuck bench, he could feel cold air on his skin. He tried to move his head, but found that he could not, “I wouldn’t try moving, if I was you” said Jim’s voice. Dave noticed that Jim’s voice sounded harder. “Did you really think that I wouldn’t find out about you and Lee?” Asked Jim. “This whole bet thing, was so I could get revenge on you both. There’s enough control triggers in you both to fuck up your lives for a long time to come.”

Dave tried to speak, but Jim whacked his bear butt. Dave let out a loud cry of pain. “SH.” Said Jim.

Jim climbed onto the bench between Dave’s legs, he spat into Dave’s hole, and Jim covered Dave’s mouth with his hand. And then rammed his hard erect cock into Dave’s virgin arse. Dave screamed, but it was muffled by Jim’s hand. Jim fucked Dave hard and deep. “Fuck, Dave mate, you’ve got great arse control. My whole dick is inside you, and I’m going to fuck you long and hard.” Jim panted, as he carried on thrusting his cock into Dave. Jim’s dick hit Dave’s prostate, Dave’s cock became rock hard. Jim ached his back, and spooled cum deep inside Dave. At the same time Dave cum long and hard. His cries stopped as he took his first cum shot in his arse.

TO BE CONTINUDED: