The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE SUITS OF RUBBER.

BY THE SLAVER.

5.

Later into the night, Jim and the rest of the house slept soundly. Silently a window slid open, and a dark figure slid into the kitchen. As the figure moved through the kitchen it knocked a plate off the table, it fell onto the floor and smashed. The figure froze, waiting to see if anyone in the house stirred, nothing happened. The intruder moved on, into the next room. The intruder went straight to the desk in the corner of the room, pulling it open he searched through the papers in it. So busy searching the desk, the intruder was unaware of a faint sound that had started in the room—a gentle hiss of escaping air...or of gas. The two men breathed steadily and deeply, then suddenly the intruder’s expression changed, and he slumped to the ground. The hissing stopped, the intruder did not stir. After a short passing of time, Jim and McIntree entered the room. Jim was completely naked, his member semi-hard. McIntree was encased in his rubber suit, the cum dripping from his mouth showed that he’d just finished giving Jim a blow-job when they heard the noise downstairs. Jim and McIntree picked up the drugged intruder and carried me from the room, down to the basement room. Which Jim had just kited out with a large choice of sex-toys, paid for by McIntree’s large bank account.

In the basement the drugged intruder was placed on a strange looking examination table; his dark clothes were removed. Next his upper body was secured to the table, and his wrists were secured to the sides of the table. Then the back portion of the table was cranked up, raising his body up. Then the intruder’s legs were raised up into the air, and his feet were placed into stirrups, strong rubber supports were placed behind each of his knee joints, holding them fast into the stirrups. His buttcheeks were now near the table edge. Jim and McIntree stood and waited for the intruder to come round. After Jim had finished tonight, the intruder would have no memory of who he was, or what had happen. He would become another of Jim’s Suit of Rubber slave, an empty shell to be filled with Jim’s seed, cock or fist.

Finally the intruder came round. Screaming to be released, and pulled on his bonds. Jim pulled a trolley over to the table the intruder was tied too. The intruder had stopped pulling on the restraints, but he was still shouting. Jim took no notice: “Who are you & why did you break into my house?” Jim asked, the intruder stopped shouting, but gave no reply. Jim asked again still no reply. From the trolley Jim picked up a latex rubber glove. The intruder flinched as Jim snapped on the glove, he then smeared KY jelly onto a gloved finger. Jim asked a third time, the intruder looked at Jim’s gloved hand. “All right, all right. My mane is Steve; I’m a P.I. A Mrs McIntree hired me to find out what had happened to her husband. And why after being missing for two week he ordered a load of items from a sex shop and had then delivered here” Steve stopped talking and looked at Jim. Jim had been so happy that his plan for revenge had worked, and also he now had the money to live his dream sex life that he did not think what would happen when he started used McIntree’s account.

Jim stepped nearer to Steve and started to gentle tickle and stroke Steve’s anus, Steve’s cock began to swell, he cried out in protected, and pulled harder on the restraints. The two Elders slowly, and gentle goosed his finger into the man’s rectum, his finger entered Steve’s rectum easily. Jim’s finger brushed Steve’s prostrate; Steve’s cock became throbbing, and erect, the cock-head deepened in colour. Jim pulled his finger out of Steve’s rectum; then McIntree took Steve’s penis in his hand, and gently began to manipulate the member, which made Steve hotter and hotter. The bound Steve moaned, and gentle thrust his hips in time with the strokes on his cock. He so badly wanted to cum, suddenly, McIntree let go of Steve’s penis, and he had been stroked to an erection.

Jim picked up a clear, plastic cylinders from the trolley, inside was what appeared to be a flesh-coloured pocket, the cylinder was attached to a machine on the bottom shelf of the trolley. Jim rubbed KY jelly into the orifice inside the cylinder; the machine was turn on. A loud, wet slurping sound could be heard, Steve’s penis was introduced to the sucking orifice in the clear cylinder. The inner latex lining of the cylinder, wetly caressed Steve’s hard penis, on the next intake three quarters the length of his cock were swallowed by the cylinder, on the next intake the cylinder sunk down to Steve’s balls. The latex lining slide, back up the penis shaft, and then back down the shaft. With each intake Steve grow nearer to orgasm.

The ingenious machine speeded up its sucking, squeals and exclamations could be heard from the bound Steve, as he finally cum. More agonising wails come from Steve, as almost at once, he had his second orgasm. The machine slowed down slightly, it brought Steve near to another climax, but he was not permitted to cum. Steve was on the brink of an orgasm. While Steve was kept so near, yet so far from cuming, Jim placed an Anaesthesia mask onto Steve’s face the flow of gas was turn on, it quickly entered the mask. At the same time the machine brought Steve to orgasm. Steve was by now panting for breath, so he breathed in the gas, his eyes glazed over, and he fell into oblivion just after having another orgasm.

In the middle of the room stood a strange looking metal cage. The cage was vertical; it was designed for standing in. There were three horizontal platforms made from sheet metal, they went right across the cage at various levels. When the cage was opened, half of each platform moved away with the door, the other half stayed in the cage. The platforms had notches cut out of them, so they could hold body parts. Two for ankles in the bottom platform, one for the waist and two for hands in the middle platform. And finally, one for the neck in the top platform. In front of the cage was a metal disk, on which was a coloured spiral. The intruder or Steve as he was called opened his eyes his head felt like it was full of cotton wool. He tried to move, but found two things. First he was now encased in a tight fitting rubber suit, and second he was bound to some sort of wooden X. A noise could be heard he tried to turn his head. Steve just managed to turn his head slightly. Steve could just see Jim stand at the bottom of some stairs; again his was naked with a semi-hard member. Standing next to him was a guy Steve had not seen before. Lee stood, with a far off look on his face encased in his rubber suit, cum dripping from his mouth. He had just given Jim a blow-job while they waited for Steve to come round. The two men walked over to Steve, and reached up and grabbed him. Steve was untied and pulled from the wooden X.

Steve was dragged over to the strange cage, and was firmly strapped in. Jim spoke to Steve while Lee finished sealing the cage. “After a little time in this thing your conversion will be complete. You will be a mindless shell of a man. But just before that happens just to let you know. Mrs McIntree was happy with the report you phoned to her. That the bank made a mistake, and took the money from the wrong account. As you won’t need money anymore your account more than covered what I took. Also you told her you were following a lead to Zo looking for her husband.”

Steven gritted his teeth. He swears that he’d never submit, a determined look in his eyes. Jim shook his head in a knowing way as the equipment was powered up., Steve tried to escape from the cage, he plead, then begged and finally denied what was happening. His eyes fell on the spinning spiral, he tried to look away, but in vain, his eyes were always drawn back, soon his eyes were locked onto the spinning spiral. The final programming was begins to take hold. Steve was begin to weaken. His expression start to soften, his begging and swearing stopped. His face becomes passive, blissful even, and his eyes glaze over, Steve never really stood a change. The big Alpha male P.I was slowly, but eventually succumbing to the power of the spinning spiral. He becomes submissive, pliable, and trusting. In no time at all Steve become brainwashed. Jim placed M.P.3 player’s headphones on Steve’s ears and started it playing. Quiet whispered commands filled Steve’s head, soon Steve was quietly agree that he would obey His Master; he must obey His Master. Three hours past, when, at last Steve was released from the cage, he was nothing more than a mindless automaton, who was now totally submissive, almost boyish, with a blissful sappy smile on his face. He now willingly agreeing that he was nothing but a sex slaves, and that he must always serve His Master, no matter what he was told to do. Soon Steve was released from the cage, and he fell to the floor. Steve grovelled on the floor, eager to worship His Master, telling Jim how wonderful it was to be in his power, and under His Master’s total control. Steve was told to kneel in front of His Master.

Steve was now on his knees in front of His Master, all docile like, with a vacant smile on his face. Steve’s Master ordered him to suck his cock. Steve took Jim’s cock into his mouth; Steve had never sucked cock before tonight. He gagged as Jim slid his erect member into his mouth, and down his throat. Jim pulled out of Steve’s mouth, he then grabbed Steve’s head, and then pushed his member straight back into Steve’s mouth. This time, as he slid into Steve’s mouth Jim kept hold of Steve’s head, pushing it onto his throbbing cock. Several drops of pre-cum fell from Jim’s cock-head as Steve finally starts to work on the cock in his mouth. Jim let out a cry, and slapped the side of Steve’s head. “Arrr, No teeth, boy. Next time that happens I’ll have them all removed. Understand?” Steve did not answer, but went back to work on Jim’s cock. Steve’s ‘s mouth was warm and wet; Steve finally succeed in sucking Steve until he was hard and dazed with pleasure. Jim was weak from the pleasure that he was getting from Steve’s virgin mouth. Steve started to suck harder and more eagerly on the Jim fast hardening cocks in his mouth. Steve found that he can hold back no longer, he pushed even deeper into Steve’s mouth, Jim let out a loud moan of pleasure, and pushed even harder down on Steve’s head, as he fill Steve’s mouth and throat with his hot man-milk. Over, and over again Jim cum in Steve’s mouth, filling it, cum started running out the corners of Steve’s mouth. But, still Jim kept cumming, Steve did his best to swallow all of Jim’s man juice. Finally Jim pulled his used cock out of Steve. Steve just knelt quietly on the floor, with an eager look on his face, cum running down his face, waiting.

Steve was told to lay on the floor, on his back, with his legs spread wide open, with his butt a little in the air. Steve did as he was told; Jim stepped between Steve’s spread legs and knelt down. He reaches ford, and opens a flip in Steve’s rubber suit, showing Steve’s virgin arse-hole. Jim spits into Steve’s butt, then he roughly thrusts two of his fingers up Steve’s butt, and started working them in deeply. As he worked his two fingers in, Jim would twist his hand around, his fingers brushed Steve’s prostate: Steve moaned out loudly, tears welled up in his eyes. Jim kept working his fingers into Steve, the tears were now running down Steve’s face, but Jim carried on. Jim brushed Steve’s prostate again, Steve let out a long low whimper, and the tears stopped Steve started to push his butt back onto the invading fingers. Steve’s whimpers soon turned into moans of lust. Jim smiled and then pushed a third finger roughly into Steve’s butt causing even louder moans, by now, Steve was pushing hard onto the invading fingers of Jim. The fourth finger quickly followed the third finger. Jim then worked the four fingers in and out, of Steve’s Butt for a while; the moans from Steve were getting even louder.

Jim looked at a clock on the wall, he nodded and grinned, suddenly he tucked his thumb underneath his fingers, and slammed his whole hand into Steve’s butt. Steve bucked on the floor and yelled out loud as he felt his butt stretched wide open, as His Master’s fist penetrates. Steve, still bucking about on the floor felt his butt snap shut around the invading wrist, soon Jim’s wrist become firmly lodged in Steve’s butt. Jim started a slow punch fuck of Steve’s butt, with each thrust; Jim managed to slide more of his arm into Steve’s gapping butt. Steve was now crying out loudly. Jim clicked the fingers of his other hand, while still having a hand embedded deep in Steve’s butt. In to the room stepped Garry, like McIntree and Lee, Garry had cum stains around his mouth. But, unlike Lee and McIntree Garry was not encased in a rubber suit; he was naked, and his member was hard & erect. Pre-cum dripped from its deep purple head. Jim click his fingers twice, Garry walked over to Steve, and then stood over him a leg ether side of his head. Garry then bent his knees, his arse now just above Steve’s chest, his erect member above Steve’s mouth. Garry took hold of the moaning guy’s head, and pulled it up so that his cock-head was just near to Steve’s mouth. Then he pushed foreword, and pulled Steve’s head down his member. There was a gagging sound as Garry’s erect cock entered Steve’s mouth, but, very quickly that sound was replaced with the slurping, sucking sound of Steve working on Garry’s member. Garry made no sound at all. Jim had removed his ability to make any sound or noise when he was having any sexual contacted involving his own cock. To Garry this was just something he had been told to do. He got no pleasure, or joy out of this sort of thing anymore, he couldn’t even cum without being told to.

By now Jim have got his arm into Steve’s butt up to his elbow; Steve was working away on Garry’s member, a look of shear sexual pleasure on his sweat-covered face. The look on Garry’s face, told Jim that he was near to shooting his load. Jim just smiled and started a steady fucking of Steve’s butts, with his fist. Even more, and more of Jim’s arm was worked into Steve’s gapping, rapped arse. Soon both men had a steady stroke going, in and out went Jim’s arm stretching Steve’s arse even wider, and the steady fucking of Steve’s face by Garry. For half a hour the two men fucked Steve, then suddenly Jim hit that magic spot, deep inside of Steve’s butt. As Jim watched he saw Steve’s cock twitch, through the sexual pleasure haze that now fill nearly all of his empty mind, Steve felt his balls tighten. That very small part of him that remanded knew that when both he and the guy whose cock he was working on cum that would be it, the end of everything he ever was, but strangely he no longer cared. He could not by sure, but Steve thought he heard Master say something.

Jim had given Garry permission to cum. At the same time Steve felt his cock twitched again, and both he & Garry blow their loads. Steve had an orgasm like he’d never had before, the pleasure of it blow what was left of his mind away. All thou he got no pleasure from what was happening Garry pumped several loads of his cum into Steve’s hungry mouth, Steve gulped down as much as he could. Gerry pulled his member out of Steve’s mouth, and walked away, he went and stood with Lee & McIntree. Jim reached forward and with his other hand brushed it lightly over Steve’s face. Steve fell into that final dark bottomless oblivion that was now his permeate life. Jim pulled his arm out of Steve, with a pop. He held it out in front of himself, and clicked his fingers. McIntree walked over to Jim and knelt before him. Without saying a word, McIntree started to lick Jim’s cum and Shit covered arm clean. While McIntree Cleaned his arm, Jim started jerking his member ready for one of his rubber slaves to service, once McIntree had finished.

The sun shone in through the windows as Jim and the now fully rubber encased, and completely bald Steve came up from the basement. Traces of shaving foam could still be seen on Steve’s head. Jim’s other rubber encased men sat together on the sofa. Jim looked at his group of slaves. What could happen next he thought. He wouldn’t have long to wait to find out.