The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 10

I woke up in bed very sore and alone. I had become accustomed to being woken by Sumana’s attentions. I smelled coffee and heard voices from the kitchen. When I got there I saw Sumana at the computer and the other girls gathered around her telling Sumana their schedules. “I think it I have it worked out, Wendy you have him this morning, you pass him off to Gwen after lunch, then Lynn can meet you two at the library at three. She can drive him back to my apartment for dinner. I would meet for lunch time but I have to contact an expert today.”

“Don’t I have a say in this?” I asked.

“Master, of course, but you need protection at all times, they know who you are,” Sumana pleaded.

“I could think of worse people to keep me company,” I said as I walked by and slapped Wendy on the ass, on my way to get some coffee.

“Wendy, can you give him a ride to campus?” Sumana asked.

“I could use a ride too,“ Gwen interjected.

Somehow I had completely lost control. I had the mind powers but Sumana was completely in control of the situation, my life for that matter, and quite frankly she was doing a better job than me.

I went back into the bedroom to get ready for class. When I came out Sumana, Gwen, and Wendy gave me a conspiratorial look. I could have plucked it from their minds but it seemed like it would be more fun to let them reveal it in their own time.

We went out to the car and Wendy said her passenger door lock didn’t work and I should sit in the back with Gwen. When the car started pulling out Gwen turned to me and said, “Sumana said you didn’t get your morning blow job and we should make sure your day starts right.” Then she unbuttoned her shirt and unclasped her bra and started reaching for my pants. Wendy had a big grin as she was looking in the rear view mirror. Gwen pulled my cock out and spit on the head then ran it across her breasts and moaned. I reached out to Gwen’s mind. The interface I was presented with was like a sound control board with sliders and input output plugs. I immediately pushed the arousal slider up and patched my pleasure into the input under her pleasure slider, then I amplified it a little.

Gwen then started the blowjob in earnest she had a tight grip with her hand at the base of my cock. She was bobbing up and down going down farther each time but began to gag a little bit. I then slid the gag sensitivity all the way down and on the next pass down I pushed her head all the way down. She was surprised but immediately recovered removing her hand from the base and going that extra little bit down. The tightness of her throat was incredible. She was looking up at me,submissively waiting. I drew her head back and she gasped in a deep breath. Then she went right back down up and down the full length each time taking my head into her throat and holding a second before coming up again. Because of the amplification of the pleasure she was getting more pleasure out of each stroke than I was. I had to mute her orgasm. She was working desperately hard now.

We were getting close to the parking lot of her sorority house. I started bucking to quicken the pace. Then as we pulled into a spot I started to cum and I slid her arousal and pleasure sliders to the top while releasing the mute on her orgasm. As I was cumming she started spasming and loudly moaning causing the cum to spill out of her mouth and onto her breasts. She came down from the orgasm just a couple seconds after I did. Then she went to wipe her chin. I caught her hand.

“No, I want you to walk to your room with cum on your chin and cleavage. Then when you get to your room unbutton your shirt and bra and give me a photo in your mirror of your face and tits with cum on them. “

Gwen was struck with terror, terror and arousal. “But someone might see me.”

“I know, and that is why you are so turned on. Look at how hard your nipples just got.”

Gwen blushed. She closed her bra and buttoned her shirt just enough so you could still see the cum on the top of her tits. She sat there working up the courage.

“I will be asking for more specific photos from you in the future, these will be your increased payment for your special lessons.” I winked at her. She was still having trouble working up enough courage so I slid her arousal up a notch or two and patched her shame output into the arousal input line.

Gwen sighed and got out of the car. She walked as quickly as she could without running to the back door of her sorority house.

Wendy who had been staring since the car stopped finally spoke. “That was so cruel and so damn hot.”

“Be good or you may get treated like that,” I warned.

“Don’t you mean be good so I can be treated like that?” Wendy blushed.

Damn, I had stumbled upon some great girls.

I zipped up my jeans as Wendy pulled out to drive over to my dorm. When we got to my room my phone buzzed and I saw the photo from Gwen in her mirror with her boobs out and cum on her chin and tits. She was very red and her nipples were hard. I texted back “Good girl”. I handed the phone to Wendy so she could look. Then I undressed, grabbed a towel and my shower kit and headed down to the shower.

When I returned from the shower Wendy was naked except for the black collar, knees bent, legs spread, with a butt plug laying on my bed playing with herself still looking at the phone. “Enjoying yourself?”

Wendy jumped up. “Yes Sir, but I didn’t cum, not without your permission.”

“Nice butt plug,” I observed.

“Sumana said that since she currently couldn’t do this for you I should. So I will always be wearing a butt plug and a collar and I will always be completely available to you.”

“She is very good at knowing what I want. Now I want you to bend over and prepare for a spanking.”

“What for? I didn’t cum without your permission?”

“What for? It was just for my pleasure, now it is for questioning me too.” Wendy got up and put her hands on the bed and presented me her ass. I came up and rubbed it and squeezed it some. Wendy let out a soft moan. Then I began a firm spanking, not hard but just enough to get a good sound and a little jump. I reached into her mind and patched the flask from pain into pleasure and arousal. Then I thought I would try something, see if I could skip the whole buildup to orgasm. I just commanded an orgasm when I spanked. Wendy gasped and her knees buckled. I did it again and again. I could see wetness running down her thighs now. I couldn’t wait and got behind her and entered her. Then I reached into her mind and stopped the orgasm flask while slowly increasing her arousal. I didn’t have the time to have the all the fun I wanted so I increased both arousal and pleasure quickly then commanding both our orgasms. Wendy cried out and shuddered as we came.

She then stood up and said, “I got your clean cock all wet and sticky.” She knelt down and licked it clean. She got up went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Then we left for class.

As we were walking I asked, “Was the spanking fun?”

“Not at first then with no warning I started cumming. The orgasms were different, smaller less intense and with no build up.”

“So not as good as the one at the end?”

“I guess not, but there are good orgasms and bad orgasms and even bad orgasms are good.”

I noted to myself that even though I could command an orgasm with no build up it wasn’t as good.

When we got near the comp sci building someone shouted “Wendy!” We both looked. I recognized the shouting man as Chris one of the starting defensive backs for our football team. He ran over. Wendy froze with a frightened look. “Is this who you dumped me for?”

Wendy stepped back then steeled herself and took a breath and stepped forward. “No, I didn’t dump you for Derick, I dumped you because you are a violent, abusive, controlling jerk.”

“Well you jumped pretty quick to this loser.” He slapped Wendy hard. I was stunned I wasn’t accustomed to violence. Then he turned and drew back to hit me. I was panicked and frozen. Wendy stepped forward and redirected the punch with her left forearm and then when her body rotated back to her left came up with a right uppercut. Chris’s head snapped back but Wendy wasn’t done, with her left arm she grabbed the back of head and slammed it forward into her rising knee. Chris fell back with an obviously broken nose, his face and shirt covered with blood.

Wendy grabbed my hand and walked me away.

“Wow, you are awesome!”

“You train for twelve years and that happens. I just don’t know why I didn’t do that to him earlier.”

“I don’t know why I didn’t stop him with my powers. I just didn’t expect it, it was all so fast.”

“It’s ok. I’m sure that takes a lot of brainpower to do that stuff. The brain is slow compared to muscle memory. Anyway I don’t know why I didn’t do that months ago. He hurt me so many times and was so controlling.”

I felt a guilty at that moment. “But I control you and hurt you.”

“It’s not the same. You don’t control me so much as release the real me, you don’t hurt me to hurt me you hurt me for our pleasure. He hurt me to make me fear him and to control me. It is very different.”

“I think I see but I want you to keep me in check.”

“If you say so, but if you go bad I don’t think there is anything I could do.”

When I got to class Wendy waited outside the door for me. I learned nothing. I was tired, sore, and someone was hunting me. I spent all class going through how I allowed Michelle to capture me. How could I have been so stupid. The inability to contact her mind should have been enough. Before I knew it people were leaving class. Wendy was waiting for me with a smile on her face.

“How was class?”

“I have no idea. I wasn’t really there.” Wendy leaned in and hugged me. We walked to the union together where Gwen was waiting for me with plate filled for each of us. I wasn’t entirely sure I was thrilled with the full time bodyguards but they were good company and very thoughtful.

“Nice photo from this morning. It really got me going,” Wendy said with a wicked smile.

Gwen blushed and squirmed in her seat some.

“Can you take it from here?” Wendy asked.

Gwen nodded still blushing.

“It was a nice picture,” I added.Her red deepened and she seemed to be having more trouble sitting still.

“So, my roommate was home when I got there this morning. She saw what was on my face. She couldn’t believe what I was doing. She asked a lot of questions about you, my new boyfriend who had wrapped me around his finger.”

“What did you tell her?”

“Well….everything.”

“WHAT!? Do you know how dangerous that is, especially right now?”

Gwen shrunk down in her seat. “Yes...but she was so interested, like really interested, like heavy breathing and hard nipples interested.”

“Well, you do know how to get my attention. It seems her nipples got yours too.” Gwen blushed again. “Are you into your roommate?”

“Well once, at a frat party, I made out with her to put on a show for the boys. I liked it but we never talked about it afterwards. She also seemed really interested in how you made me walk in with cum on my face and chest. Anyway she has a boyfriend and she wants your help with something. She is too ticklish to enjoy sex and she thought you could help. Give her some kind of suggestion or trigger.”

I sat and looked at Gwen squirming in her seat, blushing from the thought of her roommate, and timid because she had exposed my secret. She wouldn’t look at me. “I could probably do something for her, if she wants me to that is. She has to fully accept my suggestion.”

Gwen nodded and sent a text message. We quickly finished our lunches and headed towards her room. When Gwen opened the door, a short nervous looking girl quickly stood up to greet us. She had wavy dark brown hair, a thick build and wide hips, she also had a very cute nervous smile. I stepped in and closed the door.

“Laura this is my mas..boyfriend Derick, Derick this my roommate Laura.”

I grinned at her changing of the words. “I like the first title better.” Gwen looked at her feet and blushed. “Gwen has told me about your problem but I would like to hear it from you.”

Laura took a deep breath. “I am very ticklish especially to people I am attracted to and even worse when aroused. When getting, um, intimate every time my partner touches me somewhere it is ticklish and I jump and my build up to orgasm is ruined. I just can’t get off with a partner because of this. I really love my boyfriend and want to be able to have good sex with him. Please if you can really rewire people’s brains like Gwen described can you help me?” She was trembling with the effort of the request.

“I think I can help you, but you have to be willing to accept the changes and work with it. If you fight it, it can be very bad for your mental health.”

I stepped forward and touched her face and neck, she jumped and laughed a little. She was as ticklish as she said. I cupped her face in my hands, more for show than anything, and entered her mind. I had looked around for a while to find anything that could help, I found she was a bit of a voyeur and liked peeking at Gwen, that she had a fantasy about cuckolding her boyfriend, and that she was turned on by helplessness, that was what was needed. I anchored her ticklishness to that arousal at being helpless. I then fed the stimulation of tickling into her pleasure and arousal channels and removed the over stimulation breaker that would disrupt her rise to orgasm when she was tickled. I know this wasn’t exactly what she wanted, she wanted to not be ticklish, but this would be so much more fun.

I let go of her face and stepped away.

“Was that it? I’m done? I’m not ticklish any more.”

“We need to test to see if this works. Laura, lay down on the bed. Gwen, tie her hands above her her head.”

Laura looked and me with a scared and skeptical look. “Nothing is worse than being held down and tickled right? Let’s test the worse case scenario.” Laura complied and laid down. Gwen grabbed a cloth belt from one of Laura’s dresses and tied her hands to the bed rail.

“Now you said your ticklishness was worse when aroused?” Laura had a frightened look on her face but was still complying. “Gwen remove your clothes let Laura have a look.” Gwen stripped her face and breasts were flushed with excitement and her nipples were hard by the time she was completely nude. “You do like the view don’t you Laura?”

Laura’s mouth was slightly open and she was breathing is short breaths. “Uh huh.” She nodded too.

“Gwen come give your roommate a kiss I know you have been wanting to do that again since that frat party.” Gwen leaned in and began to lightly kiss Laura’s lips. Laura completely surrendered at this point and began to kiss back. I looked into Laura’s mind then I walked up and lightly ran my hand from her stomach down to the side of her hip. She jumped and bucked with ticklishness. Her arousal and pleasure jumped as well. I pressed my attack and ran my hand up to her ribs and began to tickle. Soon she was bucking and twisting in ticklish torment trying desperately to maintain the kiss with Gwen. Her pleasure and arousal were very rapidly climbing. Gwen then reached a hand down and tickled under Laura’s armpit. That was it Laura shuddered and bucked and moaned into her kiss with Gwen. Gwen and I maintained our tickle attack and her orgasm persisted what seemed like minutes. Finally I stopped and stepped back and Gwen stood up and stopped kissing Laura. Laura was laying there panting and gasping. The crotch of her jeans were soaked.

“Do you think that will take care of your problem?”

Laura nodded. “Yes, thank you. It wasn’t what I was thinking but it was, it was, wow!”

“Thank Gwen too, she is the one that broke my trust for you and will have to be punished.”

Gwen’s eyes shot open with fear. “But, but...”

“Butt is right, get up on your bed and face your butt out towards the room so I have a good shot and Laura can see everything.” Gwen got up on the bed and pressed her ass out. Her pussy opened a little and it was easy to see how wet she was. I went up behind her and smacked her right cheek hard. I left a white print surrounded by red. I repeated on her left cheek. Gwen whimpered and wiggled her butt a bit from side to side. I went up and felt her pussy. I think you are enjoying this too much to be a punishment. I then presented her fingers to her face. She looked at them then licked them clean. I looked over at Laura. She was laying there tied to her bed looking transfixed at Gwen’s ass. I went to Gwen’s dresser and found a good brush. I went back to Gwen and smacked the brush down on her ass. I had a good sound and left a good mark. Gwen jumped. I reached into her mind. She was very aroused already. I didn’t need to push her at all as a matter of fact the excitement of being spanked in front of her roommate coupled with the pain and the previous makeout tickle session had her on the brink of orgasm already.

Being the mischievous bastard I was I blocked her orgasm. Then I began to smack her ass rapidly with the brush. Her pleasure and excitement was unbearable now. Her pussy juices were dripping down onto the bed. She was writhing and twisting any way she could to increase her stimulation. “OK I said ten more.” I smacked ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two then I paused. Her entire ass was bright red. There were tears in her eyes. She was trembling. “Just one more, but it seems your ass is all take up.” I prepared to unleash the floodgates when I swung. I swung in an upward stroke between her legs and hit her right on the pussy with the brush. I released her orgasm. She trembled and bucked and her pussy gushed. When she stopped shaking she was sobbing a little.

“I’m sorry Sir.” I walked up to her and gently rubbed her butt.

“It’s ok. Do you feel well enough to take care of me?” I took my clothes off and sat on the bed with my back against the wall. Gwen nodded and mounted me and started working my cock with her pussy. I hugged her close and began kissing her. Even though I had come twice today the arousal from the tickle show and the spanking had me close. I linked my pleasure up with Gwen’s and she began pumping harder. I was getting close. I looked over and Laura was still staring. I reached around and slid my right index finger up Gwen’s ass as I got close. We both came. Gwen climbed off me and got down near my cock. She looked over and locked eyes with Laura as she cleaned the cum off of my cock.

We got dressed then released Laura. She sat up. “Thank you again. That show was wonderful. Is there anything I can do for you?”

“As a matter of fact there is.”

I could see thought bubbles above Laura’s head. He is going to demand sex. I would give it to him if he wanted. I want to stay faithful to my boyfriend

“Gwen will need to keep sending me exhibitionism challenge photos to pay for her tutoring. Some of the challenges may require some assistance getting the shot or maybe even be in the shot. Do you think you could help her out?”

Laura eagerly replied “Yes, hell yes.”

Gwen again looked at her feet and blushed.

“Of course since you would be inconvenienced I would allow you to claim sexual favors from Gwen for your help.”

Laura looked like she was about to burst with excitement. “My boyfriend too? I know he is into her breasts.”

“Not fuck her but mouth, breasts and hands are ok”

Gwen was looking shocked and aroused.

Gwen went to the bathroom to clean up and we left for class. Gwen clung close to me the whole walk. “Thank you,” she whispered to me and kissed my cheek. “I’m so happy you helped Laura and I’m excited that you decided to share me with her. I am so excited about what you will challenge me to do next and the price Laura will extract.”

I hugged her even closer. She reached down and rubbed her butt some. We made it to class without incident. Again class was useless. All I could think about was how dangerous things could get.

Gwen then walked me to the library where we met Lynn. I almost didn’t recognize Lynn. She was wearing a shoulder length brown wig and was wearing some loose jeans and a plain t-shirt. I gave Lynn a quizzical look.

“I’m keeping a low profile.”

Gwen went to sit at one of the tables and when her butt hit the chair she immediately stood up and rubbed her bottom.

Lynn chuckled. “When am I going to get a chance to torture this one?” she said as she moved some of Gwen’s hair away from her face.

Gwen was standing perfectly still though flushing again.

“Whenever I say.”

Lynn looked slightly annoyed. “I’d love to torture those huge attention grabbing tits.”

Gwen remained still.

“I bet all the boys look at those when you come into a room don’t they?”

Gwen nodded.

“Some of us girls have to work for a boys attention,” Lynn said with a little edge in her voice.

“Gwen, don’t you have to get to class?”

Again Gwen just nodded.

“Then you can go.”

“Why did you go and do that, I was just having fun.”

“It’s ok to have fun with my toys, just remember they are my toys.”

Lynn gave me a bit of a cold look.

The afternoon was pretty quiet with Lynn on watch as I studied at the library. She would occasionally interrupt me to point out a girl and ask if that was Michelle. There was no sign of her.

Lynn drove me back to Sumana’s apartment.