The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Part 2

“Get dressed; we are going out” I commanded.

“Yes, Sir.” She turned around and I watched her cute little ass leave the room. She got to the doorway to the bedroom, looked back over her shoulder, flexed her back to push her ass out, then smiled, blushed,and then hurried off into the bedroom. She dressed quickly and came out wearing a red sundress that barely covered her ass, it didn’t show much cleavage, it did cling to her breasts. With this she wore 2 inch red heels that emphasized her ass even more..

“Before we leave I have to check one thing.” I flipped her skirt up and saw a pair of pink panties. “That won’t do” Turning her around I yanked her panties down to her ankles. . “When wearing skirts only wear panties during your period.”

“Yes, Sir” She gasped as she stepped out of them.

“I have to make sure you remember.” I slapped her ass cheeks HARD, then again, and again, and again. My hand was beginning to sting so I switched sides and hands. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Her ass was turning bright red, and tears were streaming down her face.

“I will never forget, sir” she cried.

“One more thing.”Slipping my hand between her legs I felt her newly shaved cunt. It was wet again. “Just as I thought you enjoyed that, hopefully you don’t think of that as a reward for wearing panties.”

“I will always try to please you, Master”

We left. Since we were at her apartment she drove us to the sports bar. We grabbed a booth and sat and chatted while waiting for the server. I learned Sumana was a bio engineering student on a full academic scholarship. She volunteered at the pet shelter. Enjoyed sci-fi. She by all measures was a perfect student and extraordinarily kind and giving. A goody two shoes. Except she was a depraved submissive slut. I was glad to find that she was intelligent and liked science fiction. I am sci-fi geek and I always considered myself a saposexual, not that I was kidding myself, I would t be fucking her if she were as dumb as a box of rocks.

When the waiter came over to get our order I noticed he was checking her out. So I thought to her to turn in the booth so her legs were out for the waiter to see. She did so, and he stammered as he was telling us the special. After he regained his composure, we decided to split the special, atwo-for-one burger and fries deal. Apparently although she was Indian, she wasn’t Hindu, and thus a vegetarian.. I don’t know if she could be more perfect.

While we were chatting I noticed someone watching us. I looked over and it was Gwen, and she was doing so with a bit of an icy glare. I wondered what was up with her. Then something odd happened. I could see or hear or neither or both into Gwen’s mind. It was weird and hard to explain. Anyway she was jealous. I thought to Sumana to take her shoe off and slide her foot up my leg and look lustfully at me while rubbing her stomach and under breast. The feeling from Gwen intensified. I pressed harder into her mind. I realized that she liked to have guys following her around like puppy dogs and didn’t think I would stop, or find someone else, just because she had rejected me. She had no intention of ever doing anything with me but just didn’t want anyone else to either. I grinned and ran my hand up Sumana’s leg. She closed her eyes and let out a lustful sigh.

Then I wondered if it would really work. I thought to Gwen to come over and say hi. She walked over with a friendly expression on her face, that was obviously fake because I could feel her resentment for Sumana and anger at me for moving on so quickly. Gwen sat next to Sumana across from me. I implanted a thought for Gwen to undo two buttons on her already low cut blouse. She did it without even seeming to realize it. I could see below the clasp on the front of her pink bra.

“So you seem to be doing well, considering” She said stressing the word considering. I could see she was trying to draw Sumana in, to make her jealous or doubt me.. “Why don’t you introduce me to your little friend” pushing her large breasts out when she said little. Her blouse opened a little more.

“Gwen this is Sumana, Sumana this is Gwen.” I smiled.

Sumana extended her hand to Gwen. Gwen just turned back to me and said, “and you two are?”

“Fucking.” Sumana said. I could feel the anger in Gwen.

Cooly Gwen said, “Really? You just asked me out this afternoon”

“I hope you said yes,” Sumana interjected. “No one should miss out on such crazy, good sex.”

Gwen was confused. She stammered, “uh, what?”

“The sex is so good, I just don’t stop cumming. Just can’t stand the pleasure when he slaps my ass.”

I felt a jolt from Gwen when Sumana said that. Apparently, Gwen liked the idea of being spanked.She quickly recovered her focus. “Aren’t you jealous?”

“Why? First of all, no one woman would be enough for a man with the needs of Derick. Two if he is fucking me, and a woman as beautiful as you are I would feel honored. To be in the company of a woman with a body like yours, well I guess, I am a little jealous of your breasts.”

Gwen, having obvious trouble keeping up with all these revelations said: “Well, I am not fucking him....yet”

Sumana smiled, “Well I won’t stand in your way, though if you think you need some help I could lend a hand, or tongue.”

I was sitting there shocked. Sumana handled it perfectly. She had made Gwen jealous of her, desire me, and had awoken a kinky streak that I could take advantage of later. “Gwen, Sumana and I are having dinner together tonight. Why don’t you go back to your sorority sisters. I will see you Wednesday at 6 for your tutoring.”

Gwen was fascinated and wanted to continue sparring but I mentally nudged her to leave, and she did. I could see the waiter coming with our burgers. I mentally directed Sumana to turn back sideways in the booth to display her fit legs. As the waiter was setting down Sumana’s burger I had her bend one knee up so he could see up her skirt. He nearly dumped the burger in her lap when she did. Sumana politely chuckled. The waiter apologized. I just smiled.

“Did that make you hot showing off like that?” I asked, once he had left.She answered by putting her hand between her legs and coming out with two glistening fingers. I told her to lick those off. She did in a most seductive fashion.

God, life is good.

“Do you like the taste of pussy?” I asked.

“Yes, though oddly today is the first time I tasted it” Sumana replied. Blushing the whole time.

“You will get more tastes. Your own and other girls as well. Looks like you may get a chance to taste Gwen’s. Both off my cock and straight from the source.” Sumana just moaned obviously the idea of that turned her on even more. “Do you consider yourself bisexual?”

“I never thought of girls like that before. The idea of serving you that way makes me gush.”

“Serving me? It sounds like it would be serving yourself.”

“My greatest pleasure is serving you, the more severe the better. I want to be the best, I don’t want do anything and everything. I want to be the one who will do what no one else will, and what everyone else will. No depravity should be off limits. The idea of pushing myself so far turns me on.” She was trembling so hard now it was obvious she could barely contain herself.

When the waiter came back with our bill I decided to take her at her word and push her. “Sir, you have provided good service and kept our drinks filled so I now give you a choice. You can either get a 25% tip on the non-discounted price of the meals or you can get a blowjob from Sumana.” I looked over at her and she gave an innocent smile and blushed. How I am growing to love that smile and blush.

He stood there mouth wide open. “I need an answer, though I can guess from the bulge that you are taking option two?”

“Y- Y- Yes” he stammered.

“Meet us in the alley behind the restaurant after we leave, we will only wait 10 minutes.”

We went out after paying our bill and circled around to the alley. We were not there long when the waiter came sprinting out the back door. Sumana walked up to him and pushed him against the wall. She stepped back,pulled her dress off over her head, and handed it to me. He drank in her figure, as she stepped back up knelt before him, sat on her heels, and started undoing his pants.

He hadn’t said a word and looked terrified. She took him in her mouth and got to work, slow at first, lots of licking up and down and lots of eye contact. I was fixated on my favorite view of her ass. Just as I was staring she rotated her heels out spreading her butt cheeks apart putting on a show for me too.

Then she started working harder, pushing her head down farther. She reached back with one hand and started fingering her asshole. It was so hot, but he didn’t even notice. Her finger was pumping in time with her head. The show didn’t last long before he grabbed the back of her head held her down and started cumming. She responded with an orgasm of her own. She then stood up and wiped her lips of remaining cum with the finger she had just had up her ass then licked the cum off her finger. I handed her the dress which she shimmied into, and we walked off leaving him there with his pants down. She turned and blew him a kiss.

As we left I noticed a female form disappear around a corner at the other end of the alley. Good, we had had an audience.

When we got in the car I turned to Sumana and said “Damn, you are a nasty slut.”

“Just like my Master wants.” Again with the innocent smile and blush. Fuck, this woman did everything right.

“Damn straight” I replied.

“Anywhere else tonight?”

“Adult shop, we need to get some toys and lube.”

“Wouldn’t want Master’s penis to chafe.” She nodded, without comment to the pain in her asshole.