The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 4

mc, md, mf, ex, bd, hm, ff, ws

I awoke in the middle of the night next to Sumana. Her dark thick hair in my face, her firm and ample ass against my abdomen, and my arm around her thin waist. This is heaven. She is so wonderful. So perfect, so peaceful, so innocent and yet perverse at the same time. What a contradiction. The contradiction reflected how I felt about her. I wanted to hold her close, cuddle her, and protect her from the world. At the same time I wanted to fuck her, punish her and humiliate her. How does all that coexist? I didn’t ponder long before I fell back asleep.

When I awoke again it was every man’s dream, Sumana was sucking my cock. I moved a little and groaned. She looked up at me with a smile in her dark eyes. I pushed the hair away from her face and just smiled back like a fool as she continued to suck. She changed from leisurely cock teasing to sucking towards thegoal. She brought her hand up and started pumping the base as she bobbed her head and swirled her tongue. I tried to hold back. That just seemed to up her determination. Before I knew it, I blew my first load of the day right in her mouth. True to form, she showed me, swallowed, then smiled and blushed.

“Do you want some coffee? I put it on before I started on you.” She said in a chipper tone.

“Ehh, yeah” I managed to grunt out as I was still waking up and recovering from an orgasm at the same time.

She hopped off the bed and bounced out of the room. As the song says “I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go.” Soon she came back with two mugs of coffee. I sat up and scooted back against the headboard. She sat beside me and leaned against me as we each took our first sips of coffee.

“Last night had to be the best night of my life,” I said. “That was the first time I had anal sex, my first threesome, my first bondage experience, and first water sports.”

“All the same for me too Master, as well as my first taste of cum, my first encounter with a girl, my first time in a porn shop, and my first time flashing anything in public. I loved it all, just the thought of it gets me wet.” She snuggled even closer into me.

“You were so innocent before you met me,” I said. Then there was a momentarily sad expression on her face.

At that moment occurred to me that I had an eight o’clock class and my computer was in my dorm room. I had to go. I hated to break the moment but I got up and said “Crap, I have to run,” dressed quickly and ran back to my room. When I got there I took a quick shower. I could have showered at Sumana’s but that would have probably turned into something else and I was in a hurry. I grabbed my backpack and ran off to algorithms class, cursing whoever the fuck schedules a 300 level comp sci class at 8 in the morning. As I walked into the classroom with just thirty seconds to spare my phone buzzed with a series of text messages. A photo of Sumana in front of the mirror with a grey skirt just above knee length and a tightly fitted white blouse with a couple of buttons undone, and a white collar that she got last night on. Then another of her backside with the skirt lifted up to display no panties, dark bruises on display and one of the butt plugs in. The messages that went with these images were: “Just wanted to make sure you knew I was following your orders today,” and “I also started doing kegels like Lynn said.”Then one final message “Lunch at 11:30 at the student grill?”

I replied “Hell yeah!”

I really couldn’t tell you anything about classes today neither Algorithms nor Calc 3 that followed seemed real. I was there but my mind was on what had happened last night, what could happen from now on. How did it happen anyway? Both classes are a blur of sexual memories, sexual fantasies, punctuated by puzzling how it was all possible. Despite all of that thinking I still had no clue. Felt like I was being taken along for a ride. A good ride it was though.

Lunch couldn’t come soon enough. I was waiting at the grill starving as I had skipped breakfast in my rush. I was looking around at the beautiful women who are so abundant on college campuses; overwhelmed with the possibilities my new powers presented. The embarrassment of riches that were my options, as well as the hunger, must have made it too hard to concentrate because I wasn’t able to focus on one girl long enough to breach their minds before I got distracted by another. Then I noticed a long curly haired latina girl with large breasts and a narrow waist. I wanted a better look so I pressed into her mind a bit. I saw a mail box so I visualized putting a suggestion in the box that she lean over the table when talking to her friend. I could see down her blouse two lovely C-cup breasts barely contained in a black lacy bra.

“Nice view, I’d love to lick your cum off her tits,” Sumana whispered in my ear as she grabbed my hand and led me into line to order lunch.

I quickly wolfed down my lunch. Sumana and I talked about the upcoming superhero movies, books we had read, politics, you name it: things normal couples talk about.

Then I said “I noticed you are wearing a collar out? I didn’t order that.”

“I wanted people to know I was owned, I don’t want them to get the idea I am available,” She said then smiled and looked down.

“Did it get many looks?” I asked.

“A few guys looked longer than usual, maybe a few girls too. No one seemed to treat me differently other than that. That may change next week though. When I work at the dog shelter this weekend I plan to get tags that say Slave on one side and Property of Derrick Johnson on the other side. A collar might be mistaken for a fashion statement, but property tags are unmistakeable.”

She said it so matter of factly that I was a bit shocked with how casual she was with displaying her slavery like that. I wasn’t sure I wanted to be out about kink yet; though I was turned on by her willingness to publicly display for me like that. “Uhh, you don’t have to do that. Aren’t you afraid of being judged?”

“If you don’t want me to, of course I won’t, Master. I am proud that I serve you and I don’t care about anyone’s judgement but yours.” She confidently stated.

That made my heart warm and my cock grow. She really wanted this. “Then by all means display that you are owned. Speaking of display, you sent me a photo this morning showing you had a plug in. How do I know you are still wearing it?”

She without hesitating stood up and turned around and lifted up the back of her skirt. I could see the stainless steel ring protruding between her butt cheeks. I could also see the nice bruises last night had left on her bottom.

“So how does that feel sitting on that plug and those bruises in class?” I asked

She turned around and sat. Then wiggled side to side to make a point she was pushing the plug in farther. “Well every time I move my bottom,” she wiggled again, “my ass hurts a lot, and I remember the spanking and paddling. I get turned on again just remembering it.” Her face was reddening and her nipples were stiff. ”The shifting of the plug makes me think of you in my ass. It makes me so happy and so turned on.” She was breathing heavier now. “I couldn’t concentrate well in class, and the teacher kept staring at me in my distressed state.” She was trembling a bit now. Moving her hips in small circles on the chair. Then it happened she tightened up and then twitched a little and let out a sigh. She looked up at me still breathing heavily, flushed face, and perspiration on her brow.

All I could say is “Wow.”

She gave her innocent smile again and looked down. Then she looked up again and said “She is watching; she has been watching since I flashed you my ass.”

I looked over at the girl I had been watching earlier. She was staring at Sumana with a shocked look on her face. She was breathing a bit heavily as well which caused her breasts to heave nicely. I pushed toward her mind and saw some bubbles of thought. There was immense curiosity as to what it was about me that had this girl performing in such a way. I looked in farther for the controls like I had found on Lynn. Instead of a harp I saw a lab table with many boiling flasks with tubes hooked up flowing to and fro. I immediately noticed a very full flask containing a violently boiling liquid. Somehow I knew that was her arousal. I looked around and saw her flask for interest in women was fairly low and not boiling, but it wasn’t empty and was warm. I looked for kink flasks and found a bit of a cum fetish. There was also a submission flask which was half full and almost boiling, but it seemed more of an attraction to power than a slavelike nature. I also noticed her inhibition flask was fairly full and was simmering but was no real match for her arousal flask. I directed some of the boil over from the arousal flask into her bisexual flask, but only a little was making it all the way there.

I stood up and grabbed my bag and grabbed Sumana by the hand and stood her up. She grabbed her bag, and we began walking out of the grill. I nodded my head for the girl to follow as we passed her table. At the same time I put a “follow us” note in her mailbox and drained her inhibition flask a little. She followed.

I walked down a few hallways towards the meeting rooms and then to a large, single occupancy restroom. By then the girl had caught up. I opened the door and motioned for her to go first. She hesitated. Sumana walked in, turned around and removed her blouse and pushed her skirt down standing there naked, except for her collar and shoes for anyone in the hallway to see, though we were the only ones in the area. I reached out and lowered her inhibition just a bit further. She stepped into the bathroom with her mouth agape. She really couldn’t believe she was doing this. I stepped in and locked the door behind us.

I turned around and she turned to face me. I stepped up and pulled her to me and started making out with her. She was passive at first, but not entirely without response. Sumana stepped up behind her and started kissing the back of her neck. Sumana reached around her and started caressing her hips, then stomach.

I could see her arousal fill even more. I turned a valve to push some of that overflow to the orgasm flask which was starting to heat up but wasn’t ready yet. There was still some dripping into bisexualty.

I reached down and grabbed the girl, I didn’t even know her name, by her ass and pulled her next to my erection. Sumana had moved her hands up and was fondling the girl’s breasts.

“Wendy, ah ah, I’m Wendy,” she managed to sigh as Sumna moved one hand into Wendy’s pants.

“I’m Derrick and this is Sumana.” I said while tightly grabbing her ass.

Sumana, ever advancing things, moved her hand out of Wendy’s pants back up to her breasts, then began unbuttoning Wendy’s blouse. She pulled the shirt off of Wendy, all the while Wendy and I were kissing. Then I felt Wendy’s bra come down and Sumana’s hands were again between Wendy and I and were gently working Wendy’s nipples.

I saw her arousal jump again spilling into the orgasm flask which puffed a small puff out of the tube in its stopper. Wendy tightened up and shivered a little. I also saw a thought bubble go by. Nipple stimulation is just nipple stimulation, I am just being touched, I am not touching a girl. I was a little disappointed by the self deception, but it wasn’t enough to stop our fun.

Sumana gave Wendy’s large breasts a couple more good squeezes before dropping her hands to unbutton Wendy’s jeans. Sumana pulled Wendy’s jeans and panties down in one tug and I felt Wendy’s full ass bare on my hands. I pulled her into me and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me rubbing her clit against my erection through my pants. Sumana stood up again and began kissing Wendy’s back. Then Wendy gasped, and I realized Sumana was fingering her pussy from behind.

I saw another thought bubble vaginal stimulation is vaginal stimulation, I am just being touched, I am not touching a girl. I was amused that time more than disappointed.

I walked her over to the sink and sat her down. I moved down to suck on her nipples. Sumana knelt to undo my pants then began blowing me.

Wendy seemed lost in pleasure. Her arousal had filled a good portion of it’s flask. Apparently she really likes having her nipples sucked. Wendy moaned deeply and began rocking a little. I noticed Sumana’s fingers in Wendy’s pussy. Sumana began working harder. Then she stopped sucking my cock and moved her face over to Wendy’s pussy and dove right in. Wendy couldn’t take it anymore. Between the nipple sucking, fingering, and clit licking she began cumming hard. Another bubble This doesn’t mean I am a lesbian.

After Wendy stopped cumming Sumana pulled away. I remained enjoying Wendy’s breasts. Sumana went to her backpack and got a condom. Damn that girl is always thinking. While I went back and forth between kissing Wendy and sucking her nipples Sumana placed the condom on my cock and guided it into Wendy’s wet pussy.

After I pushed in I reach down and guide Sumana’s face to Wendy’s ass where she obediently began licking away. That surprised Wendy but she she seemed to enjoy it as she shivered with another little orgasm. She was becoming lost in all the stimulation. As Wendy drew closer to another orgasm I closed the valve to prevent the orgasm and to make the pressure build. Sumana came up from underneath and started sucking Wendy’s left tit while I sucked the right. She then reached down with her left hand and began rubbing Wendy’s clit while I kept fucking her pussy hard. I put the brakes on my own orgasm so I could make this last a bit longer for all of us. Wendy was delirious now and grinding as hard as she could into me trying to get off. She was so turned on and so frustrated by her inability to cum that she was making incoherent high pitched grunts as the pleasure just kept building. The torture was wonderful, but I felt like it was time. Just as I was taking the stops off of Wendy’s orgasm, Sumana used her right hand and shoved a finger coated with Wendy’s juices up Wendy’s asshole. I turned up the heat on her orgasm flask and fed all of the arousal I could into it. Wendy convulsed uncontrollably. Lost in orgasm she threw her head back and cracked the mirror on the sink. I was still fucking her as she came down. Rubbing her head a bit she had a huge smile on her face.

Sumana begged “Cum on her tits, please, Master.” That idea seemed to please Wendy, too so I pulled out. Wendy hopped off the sink and knelt before me. I took the condom off and placed my cock between her tits. Sumana spit on my cock and then Wendy pressed her tits together. I began fucking her tits. Sumana moved behind Wendy and had her hands around Wendy and played with her nipples again. I had had plenty of pleasure so I released the hold on my orgasm and shot up all over her tits and chin. At the same time I pushed still a little more liquid into her orgasm flash which immediately went up with a puff. She shuddered again.

I stepped back spent. Wendy leaned forward and sucked the remaining cum off the tip of my cock. Sumana went and did just what she said she wanted to do. She started licking the cum off of Wendy’s tits. I got my phone and took a picture of Sumana licking the cum off of Wendy’s tits.

After she collected all the cum she as per usual showed it to me. I looked at Wendy. “She wants permission to swallow. You earned the reward so she can’t take it without your permission.”

Looking over at Sumana with a smile, “I do love cum. I suppose we could share.” Wendy tilted her head back. Sumana drooled the cum into Wendy’s mouth and then planted a big open mouth kiss on her. A thought bubble went by It’s nice to kiss a girl.

Wendy then drooled half of it back into Sumana’s mouth. Both girls looked up at me and showed their mouths and then swallowed. Then both giggled a little. They hugged each other. Sumana then bowed her head to Wendy and said “Thank you for sharing Master’s gift with me, and thank you for allowing me to join your encounter with Master.”

Wendy stood up and started getting dressed. “So she called you Master. Is she is your slave?”

“Yes,” I replied, “completely devoted.”

“I will do anything for Master,” Sumana smiled “and love it because Master asked me to do it.”

Wendy looked dubious.

I said “Let me demonstrate. Sumana, remain kneeling and open your mouth.” I stepped forward and pointed my penis at her mouth and let a slow stream of pee out right into her mouth I kept going until it was full. Sumana sat there with her head back and mouth open and full of pee. “Swallow.” She did and shuddered a little with delight. “Now let me finish” I placed the head of my penis in her mouth and told her “Swallow at will and don’t spill.” I continued to empty my bladder. Sumana turned her big dark eyes straight to Wendy’s.

I could see some disgust starting to fill a flask,but also arousal at the power I held over Sumana. After I finished and Sumana finished swallowing. Sumana looked up, “Thank you Master for choosing me.”

Wendy asked hopefully “Can I use her like that?”

“Maybe” I replied, “but not today.” We got Wendy’s number. I set the photo of her with Sumana licking the cum off of her chest as her contact photo. Wendy blushed.

As we got dressed and left the bathroom I got a text from Lynn. “I still owe Sumana a punishment for screaming out when I pulled her nipple clamps off. Also, I need to give you a demonstration on how to use the floggers.”