The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 6.

I again was woken up in the most pleasant way, Sumana was sucking my cock. I moaned and before I got my eyes fully open I heard another moan. I quickly looked up and saw that Sumana wasn’t just sucking me she had her left hand playing with Lynn’s pussy. Lynn, who was also just waking up, seemed to enjoy the effort. Sumana then switched and used her mouth on Lynn and her right hand on me.

“I usually don’t sleep over when I play unicorn but I am glad I did,” Lynn said as she woke. I kissed her while we were both being serviced. When we were both getting near orgasm Sumana stopped, pulled out a condom, and rolled it down my shaft. Lynn smiled at me and nodded.

I rolled over and entered Lynn in missionary position, starting off slow. Lynn pulled up her knees to allow me deeper access. Sumana had moved around and was licking and sucking on Lynn’s, then my nipples. I started moving faster and Lynn started pushing back to get my cock even deeper.

Sumana got up and left. Lynn was breathing heavy and I was approaching the point of no return. Lynn started shaking, groaning out her orgasm. I had a few more strokes then I started cumming. Lynn wrapped her legs around me and held me in deep until I relaxed.

Sumana entered with a tray with three hot cups of black coffee on it, just as I rolled off of Lynn. I was amazed at how devoted to making sure my needs were met she was. Lynn and I sat up in bed to get our coffees. Sumana looked down at the condom then over to Lynn, pleadingly.

“You can have it, just don’t say I’m not generous.” Sumana pinched off the condom and pulled it off my shaft. She licked my cock clean, but it was what she did next that was the show. She emptied it into her coffee, stirred in in, then took a sip and smiled.

Lynn and I both laughed. Sumana blushed then laughed too. Life seemed nearly perfect at that moment.

Lynn stood up and began dressing “I need to get going soon. Don’t forget to take care of that asshole.”

I looked at Sumana.“No butt plugs until further notice. Go to student health today if you can.”

“I think I can fit that in before yoga,” she replied.

“Oh, and remember I have tutoring with Gwen tonight, so I will be home a little later.” Did I just call her apartment home? It had only been two days. I was reminding her to go the doctor and telling her when I would get home.

My morning database class was uneventful. I was even able to stay on task somewhat. Was I getting used to the continuous stream of Penthouse letters caliber sexual encounters?

Our Monday/Wednesday schedules didn’t work well for meeting for lunch so instead I met up with my roommate Jim.

He immediately asked me, “Where have you been the last two nights? Did you finally ask Gwen out?”

“Well I did finally ask Gwen out,” I began.

“Damn! I knew it, you have been buried between those giant pillows of hers for the last two days. I am so jealous.”

“Mmm, not exactly. She shot me down.”

“Ohh, sorry man, I know you really had the hots for her. But then where have you been?”

“I met someone else. Do you know that short Indian girl in the bioengineering program?”

“I think so, she may be the one who has been helping out with my organic chemistry lab. She is hot! How? She brushes off everyone’s advances. Always nice, blushes, says she is flattered but is engaged.”

“Engaged?” I sat there stunned for a bit. “Umm, we never talked about that, but it has only been two days.”

“Two days of non-stop sex! Am I right?”

Not really wanting to go into details I just flatly said “Yeah, right”. He was mostly right, but I really didn’t want encourage him.

“I knew she was wild piece of work,” Jim continued; “You can always tell the wild ones.”

I redirected the conversation to the first person shooter game coming out in a couple of weeks. The reviews have all been over the top. It worked like a charm, he went on excitedly about that for the next half hour while I ate.

Then I was off to statistics and simulations Off to my statistics class, which was taught by a replica of Ben Stein, only with even less humor. I guess the recent excitement of my sexlife is balanced against the boredom of my academic life.

I had a rare moment of forethought and reserved a private study room for tutoring later. Then I worked on my projects until near time for tutoring; when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“Hey there, I’m so glad I ran into you,” Wendy warmly said flipping her hair and smiling. “I wanted to text you but was afraid to, didn’t know if it was a one time thing or if I’d ever get to try that one thing, with the, uhh, lemonade.” She winked and her hips were wiggling a little.

“I hoped to get together again soon,” I replied, “and as for that one thing, you will have to earn it.” I gave her a wicked smile.

Wendy looked slightly afraid but slightly intrigued.

“How’s your head?”

“Small bump,” she said turning around and rubbing a spot on her head.

I leaned over and kissed the spot. She drew a deep breath. She turned back around and I quickly drew out my phone. “Oh and here is Sumana’s number, if you can’t get me maybe you can set sometime to come over with her.” Texting her Sumana’s number.

We chatted about things in general. I learned Wendy was a broadcasting major, she hates Mexican food, mostly because people always assume she likes it, and most surprisingly she is on the intramural sparring team. The entire time we were talking she kept flipping her hair, adjusting her neckline, and brushing the wrinkles out of my shirt.

Then I noticed the time. “I hate to end this lovely conversation but I have a tutoring client soon.“

She leaned in and gave me a brief peck on the lips and then bounced, yes bounced, off.

“She looked friendly.” I heard Gwen say from behind me. I turned to see Gwen done up a bit more than usual. White blouse unbuttoned to the bra clasp and a tight red skirt that ended just above the knees. I had seen her wear hot outfits before, but it was the hair and makeup that got my attention. She usually wore little to no makeup with her hair naturally wavy and flowing. Tonight she had on a makeup, definitely blush, light eyeshadow, and bright red lipstick. Her beautiful red hair was curled into ringlets.

“She is friendly,” I said enthusiastically.

Gwen shook her head in amazement.

I led her to the study room I had booked earlier. “I thought some privacy might help your concentration.”

Gwen paused at the doorway and looked at me suspiciously. I focused, trying to penetrate her mind. Nothing. I tried to press a suggestion to enter, Gwen just stood there.

“What are you staring at?” She said obviously annoyed.

“I am waiting for you to enter, ladies first.” Damn. Apparently I would have to handle tonight without my power. Had it been too long since lunch? Last time it had failed was right before lunch yesterday. I had a plan, I knew Sumana’s interest in me and forwardness had given Gwen some interest in me. I knew Gwen liked the idea of being spanked, she had even suggested I rap her knuckles for wrong answers. I can handle this, I have lived for the better part of twenty years without any powers.

Gwen went in and sat down. I followed and started pulling out my laptop and notes. My phone was face up on the table so I could keep track of the time. Rummaging through my notes a bit longer than was strictly necessary. “Here is the college algebra midterm from two years ago. You are going to take this tonight and, as you suggested last time, I will hit your hands with this ruler when you make a mistake.”

Gwen turned quickly to me with a flash of anger in her eyes about to say something when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Wendy “I’m so happy I ran into you,” but it wasn’t the text that caught Gwen’s attention, the contact photo of Sumana licking the cum off of Wendy’s breasts did. Gwen looked down at that and then up to my eyes. You could see she was considering something. “Ok, we will play it your way” She smiled slightly.

Gwen began working on the test. I would occasionally lightly slap her hand and instruct her in the proper way to complete the problem. This didn’t help her get any better, she got worse, much worse. I continued slightly harder and soon it seemed she couldn’t even add two plus two.

As we were nearing the end of the session. She turned and leaned toward me showing off more of her generous cleavage and pushed her red bottom lip out into an expert pout. “I’ll never pass this midterm without more disciplined training. But my hands are so sore. We might need to find a new incentive.” Then she stood up and bent over to pick up her bag pressing her ass back as far as balance and gravity would allow.

“Uh, do you want to meet tomorrow night for more tutoring?” I asked nervously. I know full and well I could have made a move then and probably come away with fun tonight but without my power I apparently just didn’t have the confidence.

She looked slightly annoyed. “Can we meet at your place, even the private study rooms aren’t very private.”

“Sure, “ I gave her Sumana’s address.

I left, my head reeling. “You IDIOT, how could you walk away from those signals?” The mental conversation devolved from there. “You have no game without your power” , “Maybe you lost your power forever”, then the final insult “You will lose Sumana without your power.”

I walked back to Sumana’s apartment slowly, not wanting to get there and find out I was no longer welcome, but needing to get there to know for sure. When I entered Sumana was naked except for the steel collar and putting food on the table. “I made Tandoori chicken, I hope you like it,” she said sweetly. When she looked at me a her face changed to a look of concern. “What’s wrong, Master?”

My throat seemed opposed to allowing me any speech, but I managed to croak “I think I lost my power, I was afraid that would mean I lost you.”

Sumana ran over to me and threw her arms around me,pressing her tiny body against me so hard I thought I would topple over. “Master, I’m yours forever.”

I held her for a couple of minutes so happy to hear those words and to feel her next to me. “But, my power I lost it.”

“No, Master you didn’t lose anything,” she said in a matter of fact tone, “try me.”

I thought for her to turn around and bend over. She immediately gave me my favorite view. That’s when I noticed a bandaid on her bottom. “What’s that?” I asked pointing to the bandaid.

“I went to student health, as you commanded. The doctor said I had a couple of fairly severe fissures and one was infected. She gave me an antibiotic shot, and 10 days of oral antibiotics, a stool softener, and some ointment, and she said no anal sex for a week. But if you want it before then I won’t tell,” she said and looked back over her shoulder with a smile and wiggled her butt. “She also wanted me to report you for abuse, because of the tears and the welts the flogging left. I tried to explain I wanted and enjoyed it. She didn’t believe me and was very judgy,” Sumana pouted a little. “But only your judgments matter to me,” she added.

Sumana’s little display had turned around my mood completely and ended my previous train of thought. We sat down and started eating before r. I remembered my power had failed earlier.

“I seem to have control over you still.” Sumana looked up and beamed a huge smile and squirmed in her chair a little. “But today in the library I couldn’t reach Gwen’s mind at all. I really am afraid I’m losing my power. I need to figure out what is going on.”

Sumana lost her smile. “When I told you before you hadn’t lost anything, I was telling you the truth. You hadn’t lost your power because you never had a power.” I was dumbstruck and just sat there with my mouth agape. “I have both telepathy and mind control powers. That is how you control me. I read your mind and do not just whatever you say but whatever you want.”

“But I could see what Gwen, Lynn, and Wendy were thinking and feeling, I could manipulate their state and send them suggestions” I was still confused.

“I relayed their thought to you and your commands to them.”

“Why, why make me think I have mind control?”

“It wasn’t an intentional deception. After my initial response to your thoughts, you decided you had the power of mind control. When you saw those girls you wanted to control them, so I gave you that control. Whatever you want that I can give, I will give to you.”

I was still stunned by the turn of events. It really wasn’t making a lot of sense. I did want to manipulate those girls she was right about that. I was disappointed the power wasn’t my own though. “Tell me, why did you do all of this?”

Sumana’s expression darkened and tears started rolling down her cheeks. “I wish you had not asked that of me Master. During my freshman year I fell madly in love with a pre-med student named Rama. He was handsome, smart, kind, and my parents would love him because his family was from the same province in India that we hailed from. I spent months building up a dream of us together in my head before I asked him out. He rejected me. He was kind in his rejection, but he was already with someone and engaged to be married. I was shattered. I had never been in love before. The pain was so much I couldn’t stand it. I kept trying to win him over and each time he became firmer with his rejections, but I was convinced we were destined to be together.” Her face was a mix of profound sadness, anger, and determination to keep enough composure to tell the story.

“My family had a book, a book that my great grandfather had taken from an ancient temple before the temple was destroyed by group which they had never heard of that wore a symbol of a rams horn in a pentagram. In that book was information about a demon that could grant mental powers. My great grandfather believed that a member of his line would use the book to save the world.” Sumana was looking at me to see my reaction.

“My parents taught me about the book because they believed that I was the one who would save the world. They thought the demon was an intellect demon and I would use the insight gained to cure cancer or some major plague. Instead I made a deal with that demon to gain the power to make Rama love me. In return the first man that I had sex with after Rama, would lead the demon’s rebirth to this Earth. I thought I had won this bargain as I never planned to have sex with anyone but Rama, after all I loved him.”

Rama must have been who she was engaged to. With all the stress over the power that I didn’t have I had forgotten to ask her about that.

“The demon granted me not just telepathy, but the ability to control how much I invade someone’s mind I can also manipulate mood and feelings, mentally command others, and rewrite feelings and thoughts. Impatiently I went right to writing his love for me into Rama’s mind. We were happy for a while, well I was anyway. I didn’t understand that the more drastic, or unwanted, a change in someone’s mind is the more their mind rebels against it. Eventually, unable to handle his emotions, Rama killed himself.” Sumana was trembling now. I walked over and put my arm around her to comfort her.

She didn’t look comforted. “I considered following his lead and killing myself. Then I decided I needed something worse. I needed torment. I decided I would find an angry violent man and give control over to him so he could abuse me at his whim until I died. I would command him to take out his desires on me. Except for vaginal sex, I have to make sure the demon isn’t reborn. So the man needed to like anal sex so he wouldn’t fight a suggestion of anal only over the long term. Then I heard your mind in the student union. You were radiating anger, you wanted a violent sexual encounter with my ass. So in that instant I chose you to carry out my punishment.”

At that I ran out of the apartment, I couldn’t hear any more, I wasn’t even two steps off the stairs before I was retching on the lawn. I got up and ran towards the campus tears streaming down my face. I wasn’t the man she loved, I wasn’t someone she wanted to serve out of love, or even love of kink, I wasn’t someone she would have ever looked twice at, I had been chosen as literally a fate worse than death.

I was hoping that when I got back to my dorm room Jim would be out so I could be alone with my despair. There was no such thing as good luck for me. He saw me come in with tears on my face.

“Woah, what happened to you?” Jim said in an unintentional Keanu Reeves impersonation.

“S-SSumana,” was all I could mutter.

“Over all ready? Well, that’s the way the wild ones are, fuck hard, have crazy times and mo...“

Shut the fuck up I thought through clenched teeth and tears as I glared at Jim. He had stopped mid-sentence, possibly for the first time ever realizing that he was annoying someone. I layed down, ignored my phone’s attempts to notify me, and cried myself to sleep. I was a fate worse than death.