The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sumana’s Deal

Chapter 8

I was back to being miserable in my room. I was miserable because I still wanted Sumana. I was miserable because I was seen as a punishment. I was miserable because I had been with Gwen now and had no right to be miserable. And I was miserable because I had no idea what I wanted.

There was a knock at my door. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Sumana standing there in a beautiful curve hugging gold and red sari. She was wearing the stainless steel collar. She stepped in and shut the door behind her and knelt down and put her hands on the floor with her thumb and forefingers making a diamond and leaned forward and placed her forehead in the diamond.

“Please Master, let me explain,” she begged.

“I was your punishment how can I live with that? Knowing that you saw me as a fate worse than death. How is that supposed to make me feel?” I barked out as I was trembling.

“Master, I misjudged you. All I felt that night was you anger and your lust. I didn’t look deeper. Based on that impression I triggered the command I had set up to rewrite myself as your slave. But I was wrong. I thought you would be cruel and want me to suffer but instead you wanted me to enjoy the pain and submission. I committed myself to slavery and you made service a blessing. By becoming what you wanted, my punishment became bliss. You saved me from a self destructive decision. I owe you everything,” She said with her head still on the floor.

“You wouldn’t feel that way if you hadn’t written yourself to love me though,” I managed to say through the overwhelming confusion of emotions that swirled through my head.

“I didn’t write myself to love you. I wrote myself to serve you. You wanted the love, so it became real. I never would have asked to be in love again but I am so glad I am.”

“But you could rewrite yourself sometime and I would lose you.”

“First, is that different than any girl you have ever met? At any time you could lose the affection of someone. Second, I gave a command to myself prevented me from undoing it. I made sure I would be stuck. Third, even if I hadn’t prevented myself from rewriting, I can’t write anything now. I have no power.”

I stood there shocked for a moment. “You have no power?” I asked.

“When we were talking last night and you learned you didn’t really have the power, you wanted it for yourself. I wrote myself to give you anything you wanted. I was unaware the power was transferable but since it was and you wanted it, you have it. If you wanted to rewrite me you could but I don’t want to go back to how I was.”

I couldn’t believe it, I had the power. So did I use it to get Gwen? No, but maybe I did use it on myself to maintain sex without cumming or collapsing from exhaustion. I tested my power and looked into Sumana. I saw a beautiful white chamber with crystal pedestals that each contained glowing crystals of different colors. I reached out and put my hand on her pleasure crystal and willed her more pleasure. She let out a soft moan.

“You may rise,” I told her. She took her head off the floor but remained on her knees. “Anything I need to know about how to use this power?”

“Yes, quite a bit really. Before I was acting on your desires alone, you will need to focus a bit more consciously to use the powers now,“ she stated.

“So before I wasn’t in control? Or you were controlling me to control them?” I queried.

“You did it but it was more your desire than conscious mind. I just granted it.”

“So I had no choice?”

“I suppose not,” she said.

“I felt like I may have violated their consent but if I didn’t have control then you did?” I was confused and didn’t really know what to think.

“I guess you could say I violated you into violating them. I could see where someone as caring as you would feel regret for that. Since you are so gentle you didn’t really make them do anything they didn’t want to you but found and fed their secret desires and gave them mind blowing orgasms,” she comforted me.

“So how does this work and why does everyone’s mind look different?” I asked.

“Though different people’s minds present different interfaces, you can change those since it is just your mind’s interpretation of their mind. You can link and share minds like I was with the other girls and you. You have to be in someone’s presence to first contact their mind but after that, you can contact it remotely with concentration. You can alter people’s personalities but it is dangerous if they don’t want the change. Their mind can rebel and cause quite a bit of damage.” Sumana paused and looked sad for a moment. “You seemed to take to manipulating sensory and emotional inputs though. That is a much kinder and gentler way of controlling someone. That doesn’t directly affect their personalities, but it will work just like classical conditioning, but much stronger, since it passes their minds filter and goes directly to the unconscious mind.”

“So this afternoon Gwen came over and we had sex without me manipulating her, though I think I did manipulate myself into lasting longer. So why was she so wound up if I wasn’t manipulating her”

Sumana flashed me a large smile. “Gwen liked you some before, but when she saw you with other women, her jealousy made her want you more. You probed her a couple of times to stoke the fires and found out about her exhibition and masochism and fed those naturally.”

“Anything else I should know?”

“I may disappoint you now,“ she said as she cast her eyes down. “I won’t be able to read your desires though I have learned much about what you like, I may not meet all your needs without being asked. I won’t be as good as a cock sucker or pussy eater because I won’t be able to directly sense the pleasure I give. Also I may not be able to suck your cock without gagging or hold painful positions indefinitely because I no longer have absolute self control. Please Master bear with me while I learn these things.”

“Of course,” I replied lifting her chin up so she could look at me. “Of course I will.”

“So you are taking me back?” She said hopefully.

“You are mine and I am not giving you up,” I told her. In her mind I saw a crystal flare with light.

“Thank you Master, it means so much to me. You won’t regret it,” she was bouncing on her heels to a nice giggling effect. “I have a present for you,” she said. She took out her phone and hit send on a pre-typed message. Then there was a knock on the door.

I motioned for Sumana to answer. She stood up and opened the door and Wendy walked in. She was wearing tight jeans, a tight white tank top, and to my surprise a black collar. Sumana shut the door as I drank in Wendy’s body. Her large breasts and full hips were being shown off by her outfit.

Wendy stepped forward and put her arms around my neck, though didn’t close too close, so that I could still appreciate her beauty. “Sumana told me she couldn’t do anal for a few days and that you really liked it. I thought that maybe I could lend a hand or ass to your situation and in exchange...” she paused “I could do that thing with Sumana.” I could see the embarrassment and arousal grow in her. I could see her need to serve someone with power and her desire to take power of someone else. I could see the shame over her desires and that the shame inflamed her even more. I then turned the heat up on both those boiling flasks.

“If you can’t say it you can’t do it,” I said sternly, while grabbing the ring on her collar.

“If I give you my ass can I pee in Sumana’s mouth?” she managed to whisper.

“I didn’t hear you!” I barked. I pushed her arousal, fear, and shame up all at the same time.

“If I let you fuck me in the ass can I pee in Sumana’s mouth?” she said clearly. I rewarded her with a push of pleasure and a mini orgasm.

“That’s more like it. Sure, I’ll let you whore your ass out for the price of using Sumana as your urinal.” I could see my words had the desired effect, her desire and shame flared at the use of the word whore. I added more heat to her desire and shame for good measure. “Are you an experienced anal whore?”

“I...I ah have had anal sex before,” she stammered out.

“Did you like it? Did you cum?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said meekly.

“Of course you did, the sluttiest ones always do.” She was breathing heavily now. I reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. Then commanded, “Turn around and let’s see the merchandise,” as I turned her and yanked her jeans down. I was surprised to see a stainless steel buttplug in her ass.

Sumana smiled and looked at me. “I helped her prepare. I hope you like.”

I pulled Sumana toward me and gave her a full kiss on the lips. “You have done well, now kneel and worship the pussy of this whore who wants to treat you like a urinal.” She knelt and immediately began eating Wendy’s wet pussy. Wendy, who was bracing her hands on my bed, was now moaning as Sumana ate her out. I reached over and pulled on the ring until the widest part almost came out of Wendy’s ass then I let her ass pull it back in. Wendy arched her back and pressed her ass out more. “You have such a greedy little asshole pulling that plug back in.” I gave it another pull. She was moaning. Her legs were shaking a from the combined eating of her pussy and the in and out of the plug. I pulled on the plug again and this time pulled it all the way out. As it popped out, I overflowed her orgasm flask.

“Now what should I do with this?” I said, as I waved the plug in front of Wendy’s face. “I don’t want to set it down and get anything dirty.” I could see shame, humiliation, disgust, and arousal build in her. I pushed the arousal up even higher. Then I saw the thought god I am such a filthy whore and she took it into her mouth. I rewarded her with another orgasm and reinforced her by petting her head and saying, “Such a good little whore. I think I will reward you by fucking you pussy before I fuck your ass.” I looked down at Sumana and told her, “Get me a condom.”

Sumana pulled her face away from Wendy’s pussy. She was glistening in juices. “You don’t need one. Wendy is on birth control and was tested after her last boyfriend. You can bareback this slut all you want to.”

I heard Wendy’s thoughts, the slave even calls me a slut. I saw her shame and arousal increase even more. I added to them for additional reinforcement. I stepped behind her and entered her. She was so hot and wet. I began slowly, still exhausted from Gwen earlier. I leaned over and stood her up so I could pull her shirt and bra off and feel her beautiful breasts. Sumana turned over so she was looking up and slid between Wendy’s legs and began eating again. I was kneading her breasts with both hands and gently biting on her neck as I was fucking her from behind. The kneading, biting, fucking, and eating was pushing her quickly towards another orgasm, which I stopped. I increased her pleasure and arousal but turned the valve on her orgasm flask. She wasn’t going to pop until I let her. She began fucking back harder and groaning in pleasure and frustration. God it felt good. I began to feel my orgasm growing and I stopped it as well. I was going to make her suffer terrible pleasures.

I stopped kneading her breast with my right hand and wet my thumb and pushed it up her ass. “Are you ready to pay the price whore?”

She moaned, “Yes.”

“Yes what?” I asked pressing my thumb in even farther.

“Yes, fuck my ass. Fuck my whoring slutty ass,” she begged. I was taken a little by surprise that she was quickly letting go. I rewarded such a wanton display with more pleasure and arousal and just the edge of an orgasm. Nothing that would offer any release just a momentary spike in pleasure and loss of control. I pulled out of her pussy and Sumana immediately moved to her bag and got some lube and applied to my cock and Wendy’s asshole.

I stepped up and pressed the head of my cock against Wendy’s asshole. Since it had been plugged and fingered, it opened easily. I began to slowly increase pleasure and arousal as I pressed my head in and paused, backed out and pressed in again, this time a couple of inches deeper. One more time and I was in all the way. Wendy’s body was in rebellion over the amount of pleasure she was receiving without orgasm. Her legs were shaking, she was flush all over, she couldn’t form words, just jibbering sounds.

I began working in and out, enjoying the excruciating pleasure I was putting her through. Sweat was beading up all over her back as I began to pump even harder. I could see her orgasm flask ready to burst. I kept it closed and kept feeding it arousal and pleasure. Harder, I fucked her. Sumana had regained her place and was adding to the torment by eating her out. Wendy was fucking back as hard as possible and making inhuman sounds of pleasure. I could see something else building in her mind, another sensation. It was the need to pee. She had come with a full bladder hoping to fulfill her fantasy.

“You can have your wish now. Pee in Sumana’s mouth.” I could see she was so overwhelmed she wasn’t able to do it. I helped out and released the muscles allowing her to pee. Once the flow started I released her orgasm. It was incredible, her ass twitching around my cock, her legs were buckling, her head thrashing, and she was screaming but somehow kept peeing. I released my orgasm and came hard in her ass. Her orgasm continued past mine and even for a few seconds after she had emptied her bladder. Then she collapsed forward onto the bed sobbing and breathing heavy.

I looked down at Sumana and she had her sari pulled up and was playing with herself. Her face was covered with juice and urine, though she somehow managed to hold on during the wild ride and catch most of it. I stepped forward and Sumana gently licked and sucked my cock clean. I pushed into her mind and activated the orgasm crystal for her.

Sumana smiled up at me, then got up onto her knees and turned around and began licking the cum leaking out of Wendy’s asshole. I looked up and Wendy’s face and her face was still flushed and she was heaving from the effort of her orgasm. Sumana showed me a mouth full of cum. “Share” I said. Sumana moved up and kissed Wendy on the lips. Wendy was barely able to kiss back. Then they both swallowed. “Good girls,” I said as I patted them both on the head.

Sumana then got some wipes and began cleaning herself and Wendy up. Wendy had started to recover but was still a little shaky.

“Was it worth the price?” I asked.

Wendy nodded her head and managed a grunted, “Uh huh.”

“If you continue to serve me, you may have to be on the other end of the stream sometime. Are you ok with that?” I asked. Wendy would have agreed to anything at this point.

Again she nodded and this time managed to form real words, “Yes Sir.”

“You girls up for the sports bar tonight? Thursday night is Monte Cristo night.”

They both agreed. I kissed the both goodbye as I got ready to go to find out what I had missed in class today and hopefully catch up a little before dinner.