The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunday Fan Service

Chapter One

“Ali, could you do me a huge favor and strip naked?”

The question had come out of the blue from Kevin, a guy I knew from a sci/fi fan club that I was in. You hear about the kind guy who never leaves the nest, but never expect to have one in your circle of friends. But he’s really a near forty guy that still lived at home with his mother. He had been with the club since its early days when it still ran the occasional fan con and he generally seemed friendly enough. But the best description that some other members had for him was that he was an ‘odd duck.’

The worst description was had from one old member who liked to claim that his dark haired, acne scarred visage would one day grace the news when a dead body was finally discovered in his trunk. There was more to that vein of her commentary, but other members agreed that the girl who often repeated that opinion was one of those overly dramatic people who never bothered to learn tact. I’d already found that sci/fi fandom is made up of a wide selection of characters, so I was used to hearing that sort of thing. I’d only been involved with the club for about three years, having heard about it from a friend while I still attended college. And, until Kevin dropped by that day, I had tended to think of him as more odd than dangerous.

He had stopped by my apartment to drop off a box of stuff for a mutual friend and sorta invited himself in. It being a bit before noon on a Sunday, I really wasn’t dressed for company. A hastily thrown on t-shirt and shorts replacing the comfortable robe that I then used to discreetly conceal the contents of my laundry basket. And having turned back from setting the box aside to find his not so subtle interest in my lack of bra, I was more than ready to usher him out when he stopped me cold with his request. But he wasn’t done.

“I mean, it’s not unusual to be completely naked in your own apartment, right?” He was gesturing to me and then the room as a whole with his left hand that also held his cellphone. Though the phone was positioned oddly. Not like he was using it to take photos but held almost like an orchestra baton. I also noticed an odd sort of buzzing in my head that was more felt than heard. “There are many times when you walk around here naked, am I right?”

“Well, yeah. .” I was starting to feel confused as the buzzing continued.

“And it’s your apartment, a place where you should always feel comfortable. So there is nothing unusual about being naked in it. Am I right?”

“Uh. .yeah. .” Both the buzzing and my confusion seemed to increase, but what he was saying did make some sort of sense. Though I was feeling less than happy with both the conversation and the way he was staring at me.

“So, go ahead and strip off your clothes. After all, you do want to feel comfortable in your own place. And nothing shows that you’re comfortable in your own home like being naked in it. Am I right?” Comfortable. Yes, I did want to feel more comfortable. And, damned if I did not find myself reaching for the hem of my shirt. “Go ahead. There is nothing unusual about any of this, after all. Am I right?”

Something like a half heard debate in my mind seemed to settle itself and I found myself relaxing as I pulled my shirt up over my head then off. Turning back to him after draping the shirt across my computer chair, I found his eyes virtually glued to my swaying breasts.

“You really have huge nipples.” He meant my areolas. Since puberty, they have always been more than two and a half inches across. Though they did not stand out all that much since they were a pale-pink that was only slightly different than my complexion. “Are your tits d?”

“I usually wear a double d.” I really did not care to explain to him how bras worked as far as fitting and comfort. Some guys are as obsessed with cup sizes as they are with inches. It’s why I normally dress to de-emphasize my chest as I prefer guys to look me in the eye. Hooking the elastic of my shorts with my thumbs, I quickly drop and step out of them. Placing them with my shirt, I found that I did feel a bit more comfortable.

“Wow. No panties to cover that raven haired tangle of yours, huh?” It was Sunday and, after my morning shower, I had been perfectly content with just my robe as I had no desire to go out and just planned to spend the day bumming around online. “You don’t shave at all, do you? Not even under your arms. I guess you really are a lesbian and it’s true what they say about them.”

My being a lesbian was no secret, though I guess he could have been having fantasies to the contrary. And it had nothing to do with my not shaving. I had stopped shaving since before graduating from college. To me, not shaving was less about any lifestyle statement and more about just not wanting to bother with the time it took. I’ve known more than a few straight women who did not shave. But stereotypes seem to endure. Since I worked as a tech at a help desk, I could get away with it in the clothing that I wore to work.

That was all secondary, though, as he stood there staring at me. And despite how usual it may have been for me to be naked in my own apartment, I was becoming increasingly self conscious about how I could almost feel his eyes as they lingered over my body. Crossing my arms across my breasts seemed to break his spell. “Was there anything else you needed?” I asked him hoping I could hurry him out the door.

“Oh! Why, yes.” He seemed startled by the question. Fiddling with his phone, almost as if he were checking notes, he used it to gesture to me once again.“There does seem to be something wrong here. I mean, you being naked in your apartment and me standing here looking at you. Don’t you think?”

It was as if pure relief poured over me. Yes! There was something wrong with all this. And it had been gnawing away at me! “Yes. .you’re right!”

“I mean, this is your home and your rules should apply. If you always prefer to be naked at all times here, anyone who does not like it and disagrees with your choices can just leave. Am I right?”

His leaving sounded like a very good idea, though I was less than sure of the part about my ‘always preferring to naked here at all times.’ But with the returning of the mental buzzing, that seemed to oddly come and go, I found myself strongly agreeing. “Yes, you are!”

“That’s what I thought. You’re apartment. Your rules. And they should apply to everyone. Not just yourself. So if someone like me visits as a guest, they should not only agree that you have every right to be naked, but by those same rights they should also have to strip naked too. If they see you naked, you should see them naked. Because it would be more than rude for them not to follow your rules in your home. Am I right?”

“Yes. .I think that you are?” My confusion made it sound more like a question. And maybe it was. But he forged on.

“So since I am staying here for a bit and not having a problem with you being naked in front of me, it only makes sense that you should have me strip so you can both see me naked and we can both be naked together. Right?”

“Yeah. .” Something almost whiplashed inside my head, at this point. Blinking, I saw that he was being a bit rude. “Look, if you are going to hang around, would you mind putting your clothes by the door?”

“I can do that. Sorry for not doing so sooner.” Grinning like an idiot, he set his phone aside on the arm of my couch then flipped off his shoes. Setting them by the door with his socks, he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it away from his almost gangly frame in a way that lead me to believe he rarely, if ever, undressed in front of someone else. Setting the shirt on the couch by his phone, he then undid his belt and, after some fumbling, dropped his pants. All the while staring at my crotch in a way that made my skin crawl.

Glancing at his boxers in surprise, I saw that he was more than a little aroused. In fact, his dick flipped up toward his stomach when he pulled his boxers down. He then unceremoniously dropped them with his pants on the couch as I stood there not even wanting to look at him anymore and wishing he had just left long before this. I had expected see him naked. After all, I was the one who asked him to undress. But I did not expect to see him like that and I could really have done without it on a Sunday morning.

Picking his phone back up and messing with some settings, he looked back at me, grinning. And, I swear, he actually thrust his hips out at me. I know that I could not keep my exasperation at him off my face. His dick looked to be just over six inches but he strutted as it it were a foot long.

“Sorry for my hardon. But when two people are naked together, it’s not unusual for them to be sexually excited, is it? After all, when you were with your girlfriend and you were both naked, you felt excited at seeing her and being seen, right? And if one of you felt excited, you both tended to be excited. Am I right? So it should not surprise you that, when you see me naked and hard, you also start to feel more than a little horny, too. Don’t you? And if you are feeling horny, you must be attracted to me just like you were with your girlfriend, am I right?”

The buzzing and his words somehow transformed my disgust at his flaunting into a warm tingle that washed through my body and mind, floating my half remembered doubts away. I suddenly found myself looking at him in a new light.

I’d had a boyfriend before. It was short lived, but long enough that afterward guys were no longer a mystery to me. And though I had no real interest in that old ex, or any other guy since, it was a shock to suddenly see something new in Kevin. I was looking at him as if he were Heather, my last girlfriend who, even after the months that we had been apart, I still thought of more than a little.

That relationship was definitely not a short lived thing and only ended when Heather moved out of state to follow a job. It’d been over four months since we last saw each other and I was largely over the sense of loss in my life. Still I found myself missing her at odd moments. But looking at Kevin was almost as if I were seeing he and Heather together as one and with all the old feelings for her rushing forward. I am sure he noticed my deepening blush.

“Since we are both here, naked, and getting hornier all the time, it only makes sense that we should start touching each other, right? People who are naked and as horny as we are like to touch and be touched. I bet that you are getting wet just thinking about my touching you. Am I right?”

“Yes. .” Oh, god how he was right! I was not sure how, but I could think of nothing but him taking me in his arms, alarming as that would have seemed to me just a few minutes before.

Stepping forward, he reached out with his right hand and started groping my left breast and tugging at its nipple. I could not even call what he was doing a fondle as he seemed to take delight in weighing my breast in his hand. But despite his clumsiness, I could not help but become even more excited as that buzzing seemed to redouble. His left hand had moved toward my right ear and he caught my eyes with his own

“You want nothing more than for me to fuck you. You want me to fuck you right here and right now. You could care less that I will be fucking you without a condom. You want to feel me cum deep inside you. You may still like girls more than guys, but the idea of getting knocked up is enough to make you cum over and over. After you cum with me inside you, you will be willing to do anything for me. Anything I ask. Even if you would normally never be caught dead doing it. Even if it’s something that is embarrassing to your core, you will still do it. And doing it makes you horny enough that you would willingly fuck a room full of guys as your girlfriend watched. You’d even beg me to knock up your girlfriend if it meant that I would fuck and cum inside you. Isn’t all of that right?”

My mind seemed to implode. When my head cleared, I found myself standing on one leg with my right arm and leg wrapped around him and my left hand trying its best to work his dick inside me. Laughing, he pulled me towards the couch. Laying me back, he positioned himself between my spreading legs as best he could. Reaching forward, I groaned as I guided him inside me and my eyes were locked with his when he entered me fully. My hands found their way to his back and, as his pubic hair matted with my own, he began his thrusting.

It did not matter that there was no finesse. All I cared about was that I could feel him moving inside me. With my arms around his back he nestled his head to the crook of my neck and into my shoulder length hair. He sped his pace up, making increasingly animalistic grunts and gasps. I was gasping myself as his thrusts became more deliberate.

All at once, he pushed himself into me as far as he could go and I felt the tell-tale twitching. He was cumming inside me. Something I had sworn to myself that I’d never let another guy do back when I realized that I really did not like guys. And especially since it’d been a few years since I last used any form of birth control. But that is what he was doing and it was all I needed.

My orgasm was like a cannon shot that went on and on. I blacked out still feeling him in me and never wanting it to end.

* * *

The rest of the day was a bit of a blur. I do recall that I awoke to find him taking pictures of me with his phone, but I was beyond caring. He then mounted me again. The ride was longer, but no more inspired than the first. Still, I shot off like a rocket when he emptied himself into me. After that, I can recall going down on him in between cooking him lunch and letting him take even more photos of me.

When he was not groping me, he spent the his time going through my things. The contents of my purse during lunch. He was amused at my horrid drivers license photo and he grinned as he made me pose with it for a few close up and then full body photos.

Then he had me tell him about every one of my past sexual encounters as he rooted around my bedroom. He liked hearing about Heather and wanted to see some pictures of her. He was disappointed at her having moved away and that none of the photos showed her nude. He still ended up asking for her number after having me describe her naked. That lead to another fuck session. This time in my bed as he talked about his loving to see both Heather and I together, naked and knocked up.

By the time he finally left that evening, I was exhausted. Holding his cell phone by my head, he talked to me again in that intense way of his before walking out the door. Though I cannot now recall what he said. At the time, it did not seem important enough to remember. To me at that point, it was much more important to have a shower. It was glorious and, by then, more than a little needful. After drying off with one of my more fluffy towels, it was all I could do to change my sheets and crawl naked into bed.