The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sunday Fan Service

Chapter 3

Kevin seemed to be doing most of the talking out there with them. Just a lot of nodding and one word responses from both Cathy and Chris. I was getting a strong sense of de-ja vu from watching it all from the other side. Rachel stepped back from the window. Glancing at her, I saw that she had covered her face with her hands. I was torn between wanting to comfort her and hiding my own face as I wondered where all this could be going. Realizing that my palms were damp, I wiped them on my jeans. I guess that was the best compromise my subconscious could come up with.

Rachel was pulling herself together by the time we heard the expected knock at the door. I nodded in sympathy at her grim smile as she glanced at me on her way to the door. With a deep breath she opened the door.

Chris walked in without Cathy or Kevin. He made somewhat incoherent noises about Kevin having asked him to check on us while he continued to talk to Cathy about something. He was not making as much sense as he normally might because his brain was encumbered by the contents of Rachel’s t-shirt. I wondered if I could retreat to the kitchen before his attention turned to me. With a look outside, Rachel pushed the door to. Chris had to keep turning his body so his head would not swivel off.

Before I could make my escape, he caught sight of me. “Whoa now! Kevin wasn’t kidding about how you two were dressing down tonight!”

Rachel took his jacket and my own to the other room. I made it to the kitchen without him saying more or his figuring out who to follow. A quick two breaths was all I had time for before Rachel called out to me from the side room.

“Ali, could you take the snacks to the front room?”

I could not really blame her for not wanting to be long in the same room with him on her own. Grabbing a couple bowls, I head into the front room. Rachel had returned but was fidgeting and seemed to be at loose ends. Chris smiles as he takes the bowls from me to set on the coffee table. A solicitous act made a salacious one as he got a closer look at my cleavage. On the next trip, Chris had seated himself on the couch. His head tracking my breasts as I set the bowls next to the first two. My quick turn to keep him from a head on view down my top only allowed him a full shot of my left breast via the open side. I don’t even think he noticed how red my face was when I went for the last load.

As I sat down the last bowl, the front door opened. Cathy seemed dazed and blithely ignorant as she hello to everyone. At least, she did not even bat an eye at what Rachel and I were wearing. Kevin stood back grinning, seeming content to just watch us all. Cathy took off her light coat and followed Rachel into the other room. Chris grabbed a handful of chips and continued to watch me as I caught my own case of the fidgets. Kevin’s grin got larger as Rachel and Cathy came back in. Cathy continued to the hall and into the side bathroom. I wondered if she would still be wearing a bra when she came out.

Kevin’s grin became almost manic as he guided Rachel over beside me. “Oh, I forgot to tell all of you. I talked with Maggie and Janet. They said that they won’t be able to make it to the meeting, tonight. So it will just be the five of us.” He then turned his attention to Chris while nodding to Rachel and myself. “So, what do you think? Are they turkeys done?” In horror I realized what he was talking about.

“Yes, I have to say they are. And those are four of the nicest ones I’ve seen all day!.”

My stomach just about dropped through the floor and Rachel looked equally mortified. Before either of us could say a word, Kevin turned to us. “Don’t mind us. You two don’t mind if we enjoy looking at you. In fact, you both get really excited when do, don’t you?”

My breathing quickened as I felt myself go flush. I saw Rachel bite her lower lip as her nipples became even more pronounced. Somehow, my hand found Rachel’s as we stood there while being compared and contrasted. I was not sure how to react when Chris stated his preference for my breasts.

“You should see them when they are fresh out of the oven, so to speak. That reminds me, can I talk with you in the kitchen real fast? I have something you are going to want to see.” Then, looking to Rachel and I, “You two, just sit on the couch and wait for Cathy. I’m sure she will be along. If she wants to talk to you, great. But, otherwise, just stay there until I call for you.” His grin was almost sickening as he patted Rachel’s rear as he passed us.

As Rachel and I all but collapsed onto the couch, I suddenly realized that we still had hold of each other’s hand, though we had eased up from the earlier death grip. After Kevin and Chris’s frank discussion, it seemed odd that I could become even more embarrassed by that, but I was. Rachel seemed equally so and we finally let each other go. As I worked the kinks out of my fingers, I heard the door to the bathroom open and Cathy came over to join us. Neither of us seemed surprised that Cathy had somehow lost her bra during her trip to the bathroom.

Cathy is a couple or three years older than Rachel. Though her bust is not as large as either Rachel’s or my own and she is fuller of figure,” she is quite attractive and genuinely a nice person and I’d always considered her a good friend. Cathy began to ask Rachel about her week as I glanced into the kitchen.

Through the archway, I could see Kevin and Chris at the kitchen table looking at Kevin’s phone. As I watched, I saw saw Chris give a start then look quickly to me then back to the phone. It dawned on me what he must be looking at. But for some reason, I could neither make a move nor even say anything to about it to Rachel. The best I could manage was to tune things out as Cathy and Rachel continued to chat.

“Hey, Rachel? Kevin wants to ask you about something in the kitchen.” Chris stood in the doorway from the kitchen as he looked at the three of us with hungry eyes. Rachel’s smile seemed to freeze as she looked to me then stood. Chris’s eyes followed her chest as she passed him on the way to the kitchen then he took her place on the couch between Cathy and myself. His expression seemed more glazed than it was before he left to the kitchen. I saw the moment when he noticed his wife’s lack of bra. He seemed to want to say something, but then he just smiled then regarded me.

“Kevin had some real interesting photos of you on his phone. I did not know you were into that stuff.” I felt myself wanting to sink into the couch and hide under the cushions. Cathy looked from her husband to me and her face lit with an Ah-ha’ moment.

“Were those the ones of her in the nude? He told me outside that she had posed for him.”

“Yes. I never would have thought it of her. Especially the way she’s always been careful to cover up. Not she has that problem tonight. I’ve gotta say, her top may be falling off but she sure is wearing that blush well. Looks real good on her.”

“Well, she probably hasn’t come to terms with her need to show herself off. That is what Kevin thought. And I think he may be right.” I could not believe what I was hearing. I also could not believe that I was just sitting there listening to them. What was wrong with me? Even when Chris casually reached over and pulled the side of my tank top away from my breast so he and Cathy could have a better look, I could do nothing but sit there without a word!

Looking up, I saw Kevin leering at me as he and Rachel stepped out of the kitchen. “Hey, Ali. Could you come stand by Rachel?” Somehow, I could do that. I was more than happy to leave the couch, by then.

As Kevin guided me next to Rachel I saw his right arm move up toward the back of my head. I felt a buzzing as he leaned close and spoke quietly, “You really want to do anything anyone tells you to do, tonight. Whatever someone wants to do with you, just go with it and enjoy.”

I found myself blinking and looking around. I still felt awkward standing there next to Rachel, but I could not help but smile as Kevin placed his hand on my rear. He looked to Chris and Cathy.

“Did you two get a good enough look at her tits while I was gone?”

“Well, a bit. One of them, anyway.”

Cathy looked to her husband and shook her head. “Oh, please. They’ve both been falling out of her top the whole time we’ve been here. Don’t tell me you have not gotten a good look. If you want better than what you have already gotten, you might as well ask her to take her top off.”

Kevin grinned. “A great idea! Ali, let me help you out of that.” It was loose enough that he could almost lift it off without my having to raise my arms. But he guided my arms up over my head anyway and asked me to keep them there as he tossed the top to the floor. Glancing at Rachel, I saw her giving me an almost vacant smile as she watched. “How’s that?”

Chris nods. “They are pretty nice. Sag a bit.”

Cathy snorted. “Of course they do. When they are that size they always will unless they are more plastic than flesh.”

“Hey, now! You know I have nothing against anything about Ali. If she has more hair than some and her funbags are a bit floppy, more power to her! Heck, I could tell all that just from the last pool party we all were at.”

Kevin had moved behind Rachel and was taking her top off, as well. Her breasts road up as he moved her arms up. Her nipples were a little more pronounced than my own, though with almost non-existent areolas. He gestured at Rachel’s chest as he leered. “These are the ones I have been waiting years to get a hold of.” Rachel’s smile never wavered as they discussed her as they had me. Not even when Kevin grabbed her breasts and started squeezing. I could not tear my eyes away.

“Would you two mind if got them out of the rest of their clothes?”

Cathy smiled. “Not at all. I’m sure Chris would love to see them.” She looked at Kevin a little more closely. “I was not sure what to think when you mentioned that they were both sluts when we were talking outside, but I really cannot argue with you now.” She turned to her husband. “What do you think?”

“It’s as good a word as any. As for plucking the rest of the feathers off of them, you go right ahead, Kevin. Anything you want to do is fine by me.” He spoke as if he were reading the last verse from the book of the world.

It was not long before the floor was littered with our remaining clothing. Chris had nodded at my body then regarded Rachel’s mousy-brown hair. He observed that she had shaved her legs and was trimmed. But all that recently. Then his attention returned to me.

Kevin seemed delighted in Chris’s interest in me. “You really like her, don’t you?” Kevin’s hand had traveled down my back and one finger was sliding between my cheeks. “She’s all yours, if you want her.” Despite it all, my stomach lurched and I felt a flash of panic when I heard that.

Chris looked to Cathy and they both smiled. Looking back to Kevin, “Well, that sounds just fine. Cath, shall you take heads?”

“I think I will.” She was looking at me as if I were a piece of exercise equipment she wanted to try out.

They both stood and began loosening their clothing as Kevin and Rachel lead me to Olivia’s bedroom. After seating me on the bed, Kevin whispered into Rachel’s ear. Rachel then, with her smile fixed, reached forward and gently started to caress my right breast. I could not help but shudder as she leaned down to nibble my ear. Time seemed to stretch but, all too soon, she stepped back from the bed and I saw that Cathy and Chris and entered the bedroom after removing their own clothing. Chris was a lean man with dark—but greying—hair and enough body hair for three people. That being the case, I was glad that he was not hypocritical concerning my own body hair. Cathy had auburn hair was a bit heavier than her husband. I could see that she shaved her legs and armpits but that was about her only concession to modern convention’.

She stepped forward and moved me so I lay back across the bed with my hips right at the edge. Chris folded my left leg at the knee and brought it up and so he could begin running his right hand along the back of my thigh as he watched Cathy move to the far side of the bed from him and next to my head. There looked to be just enough room for her.

I could see Rachel’s unflinching smile while she remained standing off to the side of the room watching us. Kevin had his hands all over her. Without letting go of my leg, I saw Chris turn to them.

“You said she was not on the pill?”

“I don’t think so. I heard her tell Janet that a few months back.” Kevin almost did not have attention to spare for Chris. He was beginning to lead Rachel to her own room.

Chris looked to me. “Is that right, little lady?”

Somewhere, I found my voice. “No, I’m not.”

“Well, now. Isn’t that somethin’ else.” He looked to Cathy who was positioning herself over my face as she faced her husband. “What do you think, hun?”

“As long as she keeps her tongue moving and gets me off, you can impregnate her, for all I care! Serves her right for teasing Kevin all this time!”

I got very still when I heard Cathy say that. I did not know what to think and I could feel tears start to well in my eyes. I then swallowed when I felt Chris’s dick brush my foot. Looking down toward him, I could see it was a little larger than Kevin’s. As Cathy lowered herself to my mouth, I felt Chris position himself between my legs.

Without much in the way of conscious thought, I began to lightly probe and tease Cathy. I then found myself trying to focus all my attention on her. I realized that I wanted badly to block Chris out as I concentrated fully on her. I really tried to block him out. But something would not let me. Despite everything, I found myself straining to pay attention to him when he spoke again.

“I want you to go ahead and get a good taste of my wife, Alison. Make sure she enjoys herself.” I could feel him as he started to slip himself gently into me. “I want her to have fond memories the girl who might walk out of here carrying my child.”

My hips began to rock as eased himself into me a little further with each stroke. Cathy’s hips were rocking, as well. My tongue was on autopilot with the practiced ease I had learned with Heather. But as much as I tried, I was all too aware of Chris. My heart gave a flutter as I felt him fully at home inside me.

Unlike with Kevin, it was not a head on rush to the finish line. Chris seemed to want to take his time as he slowly thrust into me before gently drawing himself out. It turned out that Cathy was the more urgent lover of the two. She was becoming ever more insistent with her almost spasmodic jerks and grinding. Still, Chris had almost my complete attention as he eased himself up to a full head of steam. I felt he and Cathy shift slightly and I just knew they were embracing each other. And I was doing my best to give her the my best as her husband increased his rhythm. It went on and on.

Eventually I heard moaning, but I still have no idea which of the three of us it was. I had Cathy riding over the crest but my whole world was centered on Chris as he pulsed within me. Then my own wave crashed and washed me away.

* * *

“Wakey, wakey, sleepy head.” I awoke to find Kevin standing over me. It looked like he had on some different clothing than earlier, but it was hard to tell while trying to rub the crust from my eyes. I could not say that I was surprised to find myself with sore thighs and reeking of sex.

“It’s time for you to head back home before it gets any later. Your two playmates left a while ago. They wanted me to tell you that they had a good time and you were worth every penny.” His grin became sadistic as he looked me over. “Here’s your purse. I left five bucks in there as your cut. Please, don’t thank me. I’ve decided that you’ll go home just as you are so the clothing you wore here will be thanks enough. If someone catches you or you get pulled over, maybe you can buy them off with that five or maybe you can just see if you can fuck your way out of it.”

I still was not tracking all that well when Kevin pulled me to my unsteady feet. With my purse in one hand, he lead me with the other out to the front room. There, I saw Rachel sitting naked on the couch with downcast eyes and a stunned yet vacant expression. But that was all I had time to observe before Kevin opened the front door and thrust me into the darkness. Normally, I’d have thought that the night was cool but not fridged. It seemed a lot colder just then and it was a shock on my bare feet. Then the porch light flipped on and it hit home that I was outside and naked to the world.

Hurrying to my car, I was glad to find that my keys were still in my purse. Maybe Kevin was too busy with Rachel to draw my little drama out any further by making me go back for them. Opening the door, I slip in and quickly turn off the interior light as I try to collect myself. Looking around, I don’t see anyone on the street. Checking the time, I see that it’s just after 1 am. It’s about a 20 minute drive to my apartment, even taking the freeway. But the overhead freeway lights would be a problem. I was trying to work out some route that might allow me to stick to the darker side streets when a thought occurred to me. With my right hand, I reach back behind the passenger seat and pull out the windbreaker I kept stashed there. It was not much, but it would get me home.

After struggling it on, zipping it up, and buckling in, I was very relieved to find that my car actually starting on the first try. I guess Murphy was busy across town. Keeping to the speed limit, I made it home. The windbreaker only covered to the top of my hips so getting to the door unobserved with my bare ass hanging out was more a matter of luck and timing than skill. But I did get inside without encountering anyone.

It was after four thirty when I finally got out of the shower. For much of the time, I just sat huddled as the water washed over me. It was only when my occasional shifting brought forth pins and needles that were strong enough to work their way through my numbness that I decided that I had stayed there long enough. Getting out, drying off, I lay down for what remained of a sleepless night.