The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Super Slut

This is my story. It’s a little hazy in places but you will understand why soon.

I was born this way. I don’t know why and I don’t know how. Maybe my mother drank some radioactive semen while pregnant with me. Sure it’s unlikely, but supers are an unlikely bunch and we all seem to have statistically improbable origins that tie in to our powers somehow.

My powers manifested the day I woke up with anything that could be called breasts. It didn’t take long to see their effects. I strode out of my room in just the long shirt and panties I usually wear to bed to have some breakfast. Immediately I could tell something was wrong. My dad and my brother were looking at me like they could barely restrain themselves from grabbing me. Little bits of drool were leaking from their mouths and mom was looking just as confused as I was.

They started to move for me and... I didn’t want to look but I couldn’t help but notice the tents being pitched in each of their pants.

I was scared... really scared. I had no idea what was going on and I backed away quickly, but they ran after me like they were possessed! They caught me, of course. It’s hard to run away inside a house...

Then it got really weird. I screamed when they grabbed me and I flailed out with my eyes closed to keep them off me, and then it was over... quickly followed by two loud THUDs. I had thrown my father and brother to opposite ends of the room and knocked them out cold. I didn’t even know I had hit either of them. I felt nothing when my hands struck.

My mother was beside herself. She couldn’t seem to decide who to be more worried for, me or them. She rushed me back to my room to put some clothes on and let her take care of the boys. “We will figure something out.” she said.

Yeah, well of course the day got worse. I started my first period shortly after getting back to my room. I was miserable. I was scared to death and I was confused about everything. I cried and cried, but I didn’t want to call my mom up to help. At least I wasn’t sheltered. Mom had already explained that this would happen soon, but she didn’t tell me it would make my own family come after me with a sexual frenzy in their eyes.

I didn’t go to school that day or for another 4 days. Mom brought me food and kept the boys as far away as possible. She was really good like that. She had discussed with them what happened when they woke up and they told her they just couldn’t resist me. They had instantly gone into blind heat, sorta. They were very embarrassed about the whole thing, but they just had no control. Eventually, my mother let just my father get close enough to apologize through the door.

I peeked out and looked at him and he visibly shook. He said he was feeling it again, but it was weaker now. He thought he could hold himself back, but I could tell he was struggling and looked strongly embarrassed. We didn’t let my brother see me...

Five years later—

Life hasn’t been easy since these damn powers happened to me. Sure I’m super strong so I can defend myself when the men come after me with raging hard-ons. My mom struggles every day with it. Our family got really strange. I couldn’t stay in my room forever, but I couldn’t turn off my powers of sex appeal either.

My brother was the first to figure out that masturbating would temporarily make him immune to the urges my presence gave him...

You never get used to your father or sibling excusing themselves from the room for several minutes every hour or so when you know what they have to do just to stay in line of sight of you.

I tried covering myself up with the ugliest and most concealing clothes I could. As long as they could even see the skin of my eyelids the effect was the same. My curves were developing at a super human rate. I knew this was not gonna last.

Mom had to home school me herself. We couldn’t tell anyone what was happening. I ceased having any friends. I could never hope to be seen in public...

Then one day a man in a spandex suit with his underwear on the outside showed up at our door. Yeah, weird doesn’t even begin to describe it.

He claimed to be from an organization of super heroes. One of their members had the ability to detect other supers anywhere in the world and even know details about their powers they may not even know. It sounded far-fetched but the guy didn’t even flinch when he saw me and he handed me a stone set in a belly button ring. “This will suppress your sexual powers while you wear it. When you are ready to leave this house, come see us. You still don’t know all you can do.” he said.

Great, they just assumed I wanted a belly button piercing... fucking supers! Mom did the dirty work. She almost seemed happy to stab a hole in my flesh. I guess knowing that her husband had to whack off to thoughts of his own daughter every hour may have taken it’s toll...

It didn’t take long. Without the distractions of my power in the house I really set to work on finishing my home schooling and I graduated way early. I left within a week after that. I couldn’t bear what my curse had done to my family.

I had no sooner walked out the door wondering how to contact that Honorable Organization of Righteous Notables via Endowments- HORN-E, (what a stupid name, but they wear their underwear on the outside...), than this giant jet passes overhead and just stops in mid air. Some new weirdo flew down and welcomed me to the club and took me up to the ship. Man, I hate telepaths...

Well, I trained for years. Combat training, power applications, power control, and flight school. Yeah, I can fly, too. The brainy guy already knew it, but nobody told me til I arrived. Who even guesses that sort of stuff?

When I finally went out on patrols it was strictly with other females or gay male supers. Even supers couldn’t resist my power of sex appeal for long. I was very successful for years. I left a wake of violently masturbating super villains in my path. I think some of them just became villains for a chance to enjoy the fantasies they got from seeing me. I had a lonely life. I never could get close to a man because none were strong enough to keep their hands to themselves.

The school costume designer was an asshole, too. My costume may as well have been made of band-aids and dental floss. Not much was left to the imagination, but it made my power unstoppable.

Then one day I went out to check on a crime we thought was being committed by the evil mind controlling villain HypnoWyzard. He was well known for his use of his mental slave minions. He never showed himself directly. I secretly waited for the crime to go down and I followed those minions all the way back to him... I never thought why it was so easy to do. Surely other heroes had thought of this idea?

I was soon to find out... When I found the stronghold I broke my way in through the wall ready to confront the mastermind head on and watch him squirm as he was overcome with his lust for me...

This is where it gets hazy. I was hit in the head with something, I think. I fell from the air in a heap. I couldn’t move my body and I was quickly grabbed by dozens of hands and strapped uncomfortably into a strong cage. I was bound so awkwardly that I couldn’t even have flexed my super strength if I had wanted to. I would have probably broken myself in half trying. Then I passed out...

I think I remember some kind of words being repeated again and again in my head. The voice was deep... commanding. I knew I had to fight it at some instinctual level, but my body was doing strange things. I was getting very aroused! ”I must resist! Resistance is admission of his power over me and makes it even stronger. I can’t resist. He is too strong. Yes, Master, resisting and failing arouses me. Your voice arouses me. I love to be so aroused. Never let it end, Master.”

When I woke up, it seemed like no time had passed. I was so angry and that bastard HypnoWyzard was on a video screen right in front of my eyes. He wasn’t even in the room! I couldn’t move without breaking myself in half (I’m not invulnerable). I couldn’t fly inside this damn cage and now he was saying something through the video feed. For some reason I focused intently on his words. I tried to ignore him, to resist what he said. It seemed that the more I resisted the more it proved his power over me.

He twisted my every word back against me. He threatened me with awful things, but my body just kept responding by getting more and more aroused. I was crying with the shame of it, the humiliation and he was laughing! ”Break me, Master. Make me cry tears of ecstasy. I love to be shamed for your filthy pleasures.”

I mentioned how I never felt a thing when I threw my dad and brother across the room? Well, actually I couldn’t feel any sort of pain at all. It was part of my power and a pretty dangerous part. I actually feel only pleasure, but I can’t feel pleasure from normally pleasurable things. I have to be nearly beaten to death to have an orgasm and I can’t even masturbate without causing massive injury. For some reason, as that villain spoke to me with those words that drifted right out of my memory, I could feel this powerful vibrating pleasure in my pussy. Sometimes it would move to my clit, or my ass, or my nipples, but it always felt incredible! He was trying to make me like it! EVIL BASTARD! It lasted for hours, or days. Who could tell in that condition? Lots more of those words that slipped my mind as soon as I heard them. ”My body is yours to control, Master. My pleasure is at your whim. My mind is obedient to you. Use me however you wish. I will obey.”

For some reason I found that I couldn’t even talk to him without calling him Master. I spent days on end being forced to endure the most intense pleasure I could imagine, and I couldn’t cum at all! I hated him so much!

To make it even worse he kept sending in his minions to stare at my naked body and masturbate in front of me until they came all over me. I was drenched in semen, naked, suspended in a cage and humiliated all the time and still my body just seemed to get more aroused!

One day he forced me to finally cum for him for 20 minutes solid! After that, the bastard entered the room with me for the first time and raped me in front of his ever-present minions. I cried and cried, but there was a nagging thought in my head that I was enjoying it?! It was humiliating, but I liked that humiliation. I think the tears were more from pleasure than anything else. I’m not sure now, but maybe I had begged him for it first? Please, Master, I need your cock inside me. I can’t bear to cum anymore without you.

The weeks that followed were more of the same. I was forced to endure those strange vibration feelings out of nowhere for days on end. When I just couldn’t take another minute, he would show up and force me to beg for release. Sometimes I would have to beg for hours! But, he always let me have it... Something weird was going on here. This guy was supposed to be pure evil, but he made me feel so much pleasure that it was almost torture.... Never mind that! I had to resist him!

Well, now I know better. One day, something finally snapped into place in my brain! I was finally getting what I had always dreamed about! I never could be close to a man. None of them were strong enough to resist me. None of them were strong enough to even beat me in an arm wrestling contest. I had no experience with losing. I couldn’t please myself at all and getting beaten up for a thrill doesn’t look good on a hero’s record. But, this man had bested me! HypnoWyzard had overpowered me, shown me how to feel pleasure without abuse, shown me a strength I never imagined. Hell, at some point he even won the trust of my alter ego/secret identity and hid my existence from her. She didn’t even know she was tied up in body and wasn’t living her life out like a normal person.

I don’t have a secret identity! I’ve never had a normal life since my first period! He created a person in my mind who got to live a normal life where I couldn’t. This man, my Master, had given me everything I ever wanted and never even asked for. I am his loyal slave, Super Slut, now. I guess I work for the dark side or something, but damn does it feel good.

Yeah, the guy in charge of hero names was an asshole, too....