The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Super Tense

By Spandexlad

I live in The City, the largest city in the world. Anyone ask you, ‘where you from?’ and you say, ‘The City’, they’ll know which one. The City had been going down hill for a while with crime and such. People been getting these powers, making life more dangerous in The City. So much so that some of the rich uppidy-ups moved out to create New City, but no one else could afford it. Thankfully the so called “superheroes” who are trying to stop criminals with these powers stayed here in The City keeping us safe from them.

I own a massage parlor at the end of an alley, Bruce’s Masculine Touch. I’m Bruce. I employ only men, that’s my hook, which means we get a lot of female and gay male clients. But my boys are under strict orders to only give massages, I don’t run no brothel.

This story starts on one night when I was leaving work. It was late at night. I’m a big guy, a normal guy probably wouldn’t mess with me, but like I said earlier, there are criminals with powers. So as I’m walking to my car this weedy guy comes up to me demanding my car keys and my wallet. I laughed until he shoots fire from his hands. I held out my keys and pulled out my wallet but my laughing must had made him mad because he wanted to burn me.

Fortunately for me this big brawny hero and his young companion showed up. The boy was told by his mentor to take care of me as he took care of Mr. Firehands.

“Are you alright?” the boy hero asked me.

“Yes, thanks,” I said.

“Let’s get out of the way,” he said and both of us took refuge in the inlet of the nearest building.

“You look tense,” I said. I place my hand on his shoulder starting to rub it.

The boy shook a little not expecting the touch but started to like it.

“Sorry,” I said letting go. “I run a massage parlor. Sometime I forget some guys don’t like others to touch them.”

“It’s alright,” the hero said to me. “Where is your massage parlor?”

“Down this alley, Bruce’s Masculine Touch,” I said. “Come in anytime and I’ll see to you personally.”

“I think I may,” the boy said. “I think it’s safe for you to go. It looks like they are down the street.”

“Thanks… wait what’s your name?”

“I’m Wren.”

“See you later, Wren.”

Wren smiled sweetly then took off to help his superior.

The next day I was sitting in my office when Tyson, one of my employees, came to my office door. “Sir, I’m sorry to disturb you but a boy just walked in saying you said you’d see him personally.”

“Is he in a blue spandex costume?” I asked.

“Yes, sir,” Tyson said.

“Show him to room 5, I’ll be there shortly.”

“Yes, sir,” Tyson turned to leave.

“Oh yeah, Tyson,” I said stopping him. He looked back at me. “When Donnie is done with his current customer, have him join us.”

“Yes, sir,” Tyson said leaving to do as instructed.

I smiled to myself. Wren came so quickly. I knew he was going to come but I didn’t expect him the next day. I saved what I was working on and organized my desk to where I’d easily remember where I left off.

I opened the door to room 5 and there sat Wren waiting for me. He was dressed from the neck down in a blue and white spandex bodysuit with a white W on his chest. He wore blue boots and next to them on the floor was a blue helmet with a orange visor shaped like a beck. A dark blue mask was strapped over his eyes and his black hair was tossed about, without the appearance of helmet hair. A white belt was around his waist and had too compartments with weapons holstered in them. A blue and white spandex cape was draped over the back of his chair and was not only connected around his neck but also at his elbow. He also wore blue gloves made from the same material that his boots were made out of. He stood up as I came in.

“Wren,” I said greeted him.

“Hi, you said to come anytime, I hope this is alright,” Wren said quickly. He looked nervous.

I smiled at him. “This is perfectly fine.” I placed my hand on he shoulder, “you need to relax.” As soon as I said that he exhaled and seemed calmer, like a burden had been lifted. “How would you like a full body massage?”

“Do I have to get naked for that?” He asked.

“Normally, but what you’re wearing is fine. In fact all we’ll need to do is remove your boots, your belt, your gloves, and your cape,” I said.

“Ok,” Wren said and started to pull on one of his gloves.

“Wait,” I said stopping him, my hand still on his shoulder. “Just relax and let me do it.”

“Alright,” Wren said calmly.

I walked over behind him and stretched out his arms. “Just take a deep breath in.” I unhooked the cape from his elbows then placed my hand on his arms and slid up to his neck. “And breath out.” I gave him a gentle squeeze then unhooked the cape from his neck and let it fall to the ground. “Breath in.”

I took both my hands and placed them around his upper arm and slid them to his glove. “Breath out.” I removed his glove and let it fall to the ground. “Breath in.” I lowered his arm to his side and slid my hands up his body and down his arm to his other glove. “Breath out.” I removed the other glove and lowered the other arm to his side. “Are you starting to feel relaxed?”

Wren nodded without saying anything. His breathing continued in the rhythm I had set for him. I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to me. His body followed suit with my motions. I slid my hands around his waist to the front of his belt. As I undid his belt, I pressed my body against his. When the belt was off I moved away and could feel his body wanting to come with me. I smiled and carefully placed the belt on the counter.

I moved around in front of him. His eyes were closed. I gently grabbed him by his shoulders and moved him to the massage table. I lifted him up and sat him on the table. I pulled off his boots and placed them on the ground. “Lay down on your stomach,” I said touching his shoulder and he did so. I started at his shoulders and started his massage. “Just take deep breaths and relax,” I said. I felt his body breath in and out as I had instructed. I smiled.

You see I was one of those people who had a power. I could make anyone do what I told them as long as I touched them. My hand gave out this energetic pulses that caused it. Normally the person could feel the energy for a brief moment but spandex conduced my energy quite well and Wren was easy to control since he was practically swimming in the energy.

“Breath in. Breath out. You are feeling very relaxed. You feel good. You feel turned on. You know that I’m making you feel this way. You like feeling this way. You love feeling this way. You know that I’m making you feel this way so you want to please me. You will do whatever I say. I am your master and you are my slave. Being my slave make you feel this way.” I said to him, which he moaned in agreement after each statement.

Sure I could place my hand on his shoulder and just say, ‘you will do everything I say.’ But that wasn’t my style. I liked my slaves to want to be my slaves, even when I’m nowhere around.

I continued reiterating my control over him as I moved from his shoulders down his back and onto his ass. His ass was so round and tender in his spandex. I slapped it a couple of times to his enjoyment. From there I went down his thighs to his feet. I told him to turn around on his back, which he did revealing a stiff boner. At that point Donnie entered. Donnie was wearing a soccer uniform. He had blonde hair that hung down past his ears and down to his clear blue eyes. My boys have different costumes so that my clients can escape into a fantasy while they are being massaged. Donnie must have just come from a client with a sports fetish.

“Sir, you asked for me?” Donnie asked.

“Yes, Donnie, come here.” He joined me next to the table. I moved my hand up and down Wren’s torso. “Wren, this is Donnie. He is going to take over your massage. You will still feel the energy you’ve been feeling when Donnie touches you. Understand?”

“Yes, sir,” Wren said.

I walked over to Donnie and placed my hand on his shoulder, “you know what to do.”

“Yes, sir,” Donnie said smiling. I took a seat in the corner of the room to watch the show, taking my pants off so I could stroke my dick.

Donnie started by placing his hand at Wren’s shoulders and ran them down his torso a couple of times stopping just above his waist. Then he massaged Wren’s thighs for a few minutes causing his boner to twitch under his uniform.

“Wren, you won’t be able to cum as long as you are in your uniform, in fact I’ll tell you when you can, understand?” I said. I don’t want him to ruin it or give away the secrets of the parlor.

“Yes sir,” Wren said. He sounded sad about it, probably because he was just about to loose it.

I directed Donnie to remove his jersey and shorts, which leave him in just his compression shorts and for Wren to get back on his stomach. They both comply and then without being told Donnie climbs on top of Wren, his spandex covered cock resting just on top of Wren’s spandex cover ass. This wasn’t the first show Donnie had put on for me, he was certainly my favorite, and he knew exactly what I wanted to see. Donnie start humping Wren, their spandex gently rubbing against one another.

Wren starts moaning. You could tell he was taking pleasure in the action but there was also a little pain in his voice.

“Do you want him to stop Wren?” I asked.

“No sir,” Wren quickly said. “But I really want to cum.”

I smiled. “Our guests always get what they wish. Donnie, it’s time to finish Wren’s massage.”

“Yes sir,” Donnie said. He reached up to the zipper of Wren’s uniform and pulled it down, giving his back a few kisses. He then climbed off Wren and sweetly asked him to turn over once again. As he turned I could see a bit of precum dampening his crotch and I told Donnie to make sure to take care of that. Donnie continues to pull down Wren’s uniform until it’s down past his underwear. Donnie licks the precum spot clean.

I got up and walked back over to them, looking at his underwear. I had never seen anything like it. It was soft like fabric but I tapped on it and it was like he was wearing a cup. “Nice protection,” I said and moved them down freeing his cock. Donnie bent down and started to suck off Wren. I brushed his hair and told him what a good job he was doing. I then took Wren’s hand and place it around my dick. He quickly started stroking it as fast as Donnie was sucking him. I placed my hand on his chest and started massaging his pec.

“You are enjoying this, Wren.” I said.

“Yes sir,” He said.

“And you feel totally relaxed."

“Yes sir.”

I continued telling him how relaxed he felt and how much he was enjoying himself. I told him that once he came to relax in the afterglow. And then I told him to cum. As he came in Donnie’s mouth, who was swallowing all he could, Wren’s grip on my dick tightened and I started to shoot my load all over Wren’s chest. When we were both done, Wren’s hand relaxed and I unwrapped it from my dick placing it on his side. Wren laid there totally relaxed.

“Donnie, clean him up,” I said.

“Yes sir,” Donnie said and started to lick my cum off Wren’s chest. I laughed and patted his head telling him that he was a good boy. He still had a hard on but I would allow him to have his own personal massage one Wren was ready to leave. I put my pants back on and turned to see Donnie starting to dress Wren. Donnie was struggling. Wren’s uniform was a little more complex from the shirts and pants that we usually have to deal with and Wren was a little too relaxed in his afterglow that he was just a ragdoll. I help get Wren dressed and then dismissed Donnie once he was back in the soccer uniform telling him of his reward. Tyson would no doubt double check with me before completing his request.

After a few moments I told Wren to wake up from his afterglow. He stirred and sat up and looked over himself noticing that he was now fully dressed. “Did I fall asleep?”

“Maybe,” I said and placed my hand on his shoulder. “You remember everything that happened, right?”

“Yes sir,” He smiled.

“Good. It’s our little secret here and we’d like to keep it that way,” I said.

“I understand sir.”

“You are welcomed here anytime, no charge. You do so much for the city, I want to help you relax when you need it.”

“Thank you sir.”

“And be sure to get your mentor to come with you next time. I’d like to massage him myself,” I said winking at him.

“Anything for you, sir,” He said and then I let him leave.

After confirming with Tyson that I did give Donnie that reward, I returned to my office waiting until the next time I’d see my little super pal.