The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Superheroine Bride

Warning! The following contains adult material and is intended for mature readers.

Authors note: This story begins in a mega metropolis known as Empire City. It is the largest city in the world and located on the East Coast of the United States. It is home to the invincible superheroine Meta-Woman as well as the other members of The League of Heroines—a determined yet gorgeous group of costumed crime-fighters. It is also home to their most dangerous foe, the wealthy industrialist Damien Maxam.

1

Empire City

On the top floor of the tallest skyscraper, the richest man in the world gazed out one of the massive windows of the MaxCorp headquarters to observe his empire. It was a profound feeling to realize that he either owned a majority of the other Empire City skyscrapers, or had a controlling interest in them. There was nothing Damien Maxam wished for or lacked in his life. Anything he wanted was at his fingertips with a phone call or an order to his gorgeous assistant.

Well, there was one thing. A companion. Perhaps it was true what they said about being lonely at the top. What good was having the world and all of its glories if there was no one to share it with? Wouldn’t it be appropriate to have someone with whom to celebrate in his successes?

Only recently did his obsessive thoughts of world domination grew smaller and smaller in his mind. Besides, how many more times could he stand to have his plans thwarted by that arrogant costumed do-gooder Meta-Woman or those other masked meddlers from the League of Heroines? Perhaps it was time to settle down at last. Wouldn’t it be more fitting to have a son or two to leave his vast estate to and carry on the Maxam name? After all, he wasn’t going to live forever and he certainly couldn’t take it all with him.

But who was worthy? At one time Damien believed it was to be the beautiful and vivacious news reporter for the Global News Network, Kirsten Kane. But those days were long ago and far away, before she discovered his true nature and made it her mission to humiliate him in her column whenever possible. No, he needed someone more befitting of his stature in society… someone without parallel in beauty, strength and virtue.

Of course there was only one such person that he knew of. In a pique of inspiration, Damien Maxam made a vow that he would have this person no matter what it took. All he needed was a plan. He was very good at making plans.

2

Century City – A thriving metropolis on the West Coast of the United States and home to the superheroine Crystal Girl

4 Months Later

Tara Van Bell awoke and was immediately relieved to remember it was Spring Break. She had two whole glorious weeks to do nothing but enjoy her morning latte, watch some television, and catch up on her reading. Maybe even rent some DVD’s or invite her neighbor Jenny over for lunch or shopping.

She wouldn’t have to think about classes, term papers, or any of those off the wall assignments from her Psychology professor. And thank goodness it was relatively quiet lately. She could barely remember the last time she had donned her costume to take on some major threat to Century City and it’s surrounding suburbs. Tara almost missed being Crystal Girl. At times like this, she found it difficult to think about her life as one of the world’s greatest superheroines. Usually she was too busy to see her life the way it really was. Tara was actually a bit lonely.

Of course no one would believe such a thing. They all probably thought Crystal Girl’s life was packed with thrills and surprises. Sure, much of the time it was full of adventure, but there were the dangers and pressures that came with life as a superheroine. And when it came down to it, she also had the same normal fears and insecurities that a lot of young women her age had. Am I doing what I was really meant to do? Will I ever find someone that I will be with forever? Will I ever be happy? Will I ever truly love someone?

As the aroma from her automatic timer latte machine wafted into her bedroom, all these thoughts drifted away, and she leapt out of bed with the first instinct of retrieving the morning newspaper. She opened the front door and glanced up and down the deserted street to make sure no one was around to see her dash barefoot down the sidewalk and back wearing only a skimpy college logo T-shirt cut off above her flat belly and gray cotton shorts that hugged her pert and curvaceous rear. Tara blushed with equal parts of pride and embarrassment as her plump breasts jiggled under her T-Shirt.

Once in her kitchen, Tara filled a large mug with a foaming latte, and unfolded the Tribune on the counter in front of her. As she took the various sections apart, Tara was quickly startled by one of the headlines in the Business Section, which read:

MAXCORP TENTACLES REACH INTO THE MIDWEST

The article went on in detail that the land development arm of Damien Maxam’s corporation was about to begin a preliminary phase of a new condominium, office and retail development near her hometown of Littleton of all places.

“What in the world are you up to Damien?” Tara mumbled under her breath as she skimmed through the entire article with super speed. When she finished Tara slammed the paper down and sent her coffee mug flying across the counter and dented the counter top in the process.

“Damn it!” Tara exclaimed as the latte splashed on her bare legs. Just as she was about grab a towel and clean up, the telephone rang. What next? It had better not be a telephone solicitor trying to get her to change long distance service. Tara snatched the receiver off the cradle and groused in an angry tone, “Hello!”

“Tara?” came the voice on the other end of the line.

Tara winced when she recognized the voice of her adopted father Fred Van Bell. She immediately put on her cheeriest voice. “Oh, hi Daddy!”

“Tara, is something the matter?” Fred asked.

“No, it’s nothing. I just spilled something,” Tara informed her father. “How are you guys? How’s Mom?”

“Not so good, sweetheart,” Fred replied, sounding very depressed.

“What’s wrong?” Tara asked, although she could already guess the answer.

“I know you’re busy and all, but could you come home? We need to see you.”

“Is it about this MaxCorp development? I just read something in the newspaper.”

There was a pause, and then Fred finally sighed and replied, “Yes.”

“Okay, I’ll be there soon.”

“Thank you, sweetheart,” Fred said, now sounding slightly relieved.

“Bye, Daddy.”

Tara put the phone down feeling more anxious than ever. It appeared that this Spring Break was not going to be as restful as she had hoped. Without another second to waste, Tara cleaned up the kitchen in seconds, stuffed a backpack with some clothes and entered a hidden compartment in her closet to change into her Crystal Girl costume.

Soon the young golden haired beauty stood before the full-length mirror. Her startling blue eyes stared back at her feminine standard of perfection, resplendent in white high heel boots, short pleated skirt and shiny cape. Her plump breasts pushed out the crimson “C” emblem on her long sleeved top. The stunning heroine made one last adjustment of her belt before she left her home with such speed that anyone passing by would not even have been able to see her. Crystal Girl flew upward into the brightening morning, leaving a golden streak in the dawn sky.

3

Littleton – a small quiet town in the Midwest United States

“Mom, Dad!” Crystal Girl called out as she stepped into the backdoor of the home of her adopted parents Fred and Sandra. Once she entered the kitchen and the screen door clacked shut, she changed out of her Crystal Girl uniform into the regular clothes in the blink of an eye. She was once again the faithful daughter, Tara Van Bell, returning to her childhood home. The aroma from the kitchen brought back so many memories, just as they always did.

“In here, Tara!” Fred called from the bedroom.

Tara stepped through the doorway and found her Father standing by her Mother, who was sitting on the bed, trying her best not to appear upset as she wiped at her eyes.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” Tara asked as she approached her parents.

“Oh, I’m so glad you’re home!” Sandra responded with brimming tears. She stood to embrace her beloved daughter. Tara was alarmed when her Mother began to shudder and sob.

“Mom!” Tara exclaimed with shock.

“Take it easy dear,” Fred said with a comforting hand on his wife.

“They’re going to take our home!” Sandra cried.

“Who? What are you talking about?” Tara asked with increasing anxiousness.

“Calm down, honey,” Fred said to his wife as he eased her back down onto the bed. All at once she closed her eyes and began to sob profusely while Tara sat next to her on the with an arm around her shoulders.

Tara looked up at her Father with a puzzled stunned, “Daddy, what’s going on?”

“It’s all this MaxCorp business. I can’t believe it,” Fred answered with distress and resignation. “One minute they were holding a press conference, and the next minute they’re breaking ground. Your mother, her blood pressure is going through the roof. I just gave her a sedative. She needs to rest.”

“Mom, please lie down,” Tara told her Mother and led her back comfortably on the pillow.

“You won’t let them ruin our home will you?” Sandra asked in a whispered voice. It appeared that the sedatives were taking effect.

“No, Mom. No one is going to ruin our home.”

Sandra smiled thinly and then drifted off to sleep. Tara lovingly brushed a wisp of hair from her brow and then stood up to face her father. “Okay, Daddy, tell me everything.”

“Let’s go to the kitchen,” Fred told his daughter as he took her by the hand and led her out of the room. “I haven’t even had my coffee yet.”

Once in the kitchen father and daughter instinctively rolled into a routine that they had performed countless times through Tara’s younger years. While she retrieved a filter and can of coffee, Fred filled the decanter with water and poured it into the coffee maker. She spooned the grounds into the filter and placed it into the plastic holder while he took two large mugs from the cabinet and set them on the table. Then Fred toasted some bread for himself and a pair of muffins for his daughter while she took out butter and peach preserves from the refrigerator. As the coffee bubbled and perked, cream, sugar and utensils were placed and arranged on the thick wooden table bathed with morning light from the window. All of these things were done without a word shared between father and daughter. Finally, the coffee was poured and the two sat across from one another with steaming cups and a pile of toast and muffins before them.

“Well, it all began several weeks ago,” Fred began. “Some bigwigs from MaxCorp showed up and announced they were planning to develop here in Littleton. They gave no indication that they had anything big planned, but this gigantic development project was approved by the Planning and Zoning Commission two weeks ago and last night at the City Council Meeting, the members voted to give it their final approval. From all indications, it appeared that a majority was going to vote it down, but at the last minute two members changed their votes and it was approved lock stock and barrel. Next thing we know, they’ve got building permits and now they’re breaking ground along the highway. Something is fishy about the whole mess, and I guarantee some money got passed along to fast track this whole thing.”

“Why didn’t you call me sooner?” Tara asked.

“Because we were all assured this thing was not going to pass,” Fred explained. “The whole mess burns me up inside.”

It hurt Tara to see her father so distressed. It hurt even more that her mother was taking it so hard to the point of medication. She decided then and there that she would take matters into her own hands.

“Don’t worry about a thing, Daddy,” Tara said getting up. “I’ll take care of this.”

“What are you going to do, sweetheart?”

Tara told her father, “First, Crystal Girl is going to pay a little visit to this project, and then she’s going to have a word with Damien Maxam.”

Fred beamed at his daughter with pride. If anyone could make this mess go away, it was Crystal Girl. He stood up and embraced Tara. “Just promise me you’ll be careful, pumpkin.”

“I will, Daddy,” Tara assured him. “Take care of Mom, and don’t worry any more about it.”

With that, Tara left the kitchen. On her way out the front door, she peeled off her shirt, jeans and running shoes. Her costume top and skirt were already on underneath. After she tugged on her boots and snapped her cape on, she was out the door in a flash. It only took a microsecond for her to reach the MaxCorp development, and she landed square in the middle of all the construction equipment. Massive graders were already cutting and leveling the broken ground. Giant cranes were unloading steel and other equipment from eighteen-wheelers. Suddenly, the door burst open from a trailer, and a burly man came running toward Crystal Girl with a scowl on his face.

“Damn it lady, you’d better get off my job site right now! If OSHA shows up and finds you without a hard hat my ass is in a sling!” the Superintendent growled.

Crystal Girl stood defiantly before him and asked, “Are you in charge here?”

“Damn right I am, and I don’t care if you’re Crystal Girl or the Sultan of Dubai, you don’t come on my job site without a hard hat.”

“I want all this shut down right now,” Crystal Girl ordered in no uncertain terms.

“Are you freaking kidding me?”

“No, I’m not,” Crystal Girl assured him.

“Look, little lady...”

“No, YOU look, I’m going to give you two choices; you either shut this job down, or I’m going to shut it down for you.”

By now the entire job site had come to a complete standstill as all the construction workers stood to gawk at the shapely young blonde in cape and costume as she faced off against their boss. Crystal Girl was self consciously aware that every male in the vicinity was staring at her. Unaware of her amazing beauty and untapped femininity, situations like this always made her uncomfortable, and she tried her best to ignore the whistles and catcalls that were starting up.

“The only person I take orders from is Damien Maxam,” the Superintendent told her. Crystal Girl was furious now. “All right then, you asked for it.” The superintendent and all his men watched in awe as Crystal Girl went on a destructive rampage, bending cranes, crushing front-end loaders, and piling backhoes and graders in a pyramid shaped stack like they were tinker toys, all while being careful not to injure a soul.

When she was done, she hovered above the job site and gave a salute to the stunned Superintendent, who stood gaping with his mouth open. After Crystal Girl sped off into the sky, leaving her trademark streak, the Superintendent growled out loud without skipping a beat, “All right boys, let’s go to lunch.”

4

Empire City

Damien Maxam was busy reviewing reports from various MaxCorp holdings on a bank of flat screen monitors when the thick double doors to his expansive office suddenly burst open. Crystal Girl stalked in angrily with her golden blonde waves of hair and cape swirling behind her. It appeared to Maxam that she was not in a very good mood. Well, he expected this all along, and now it was time for the inevitable confrontation.

“Well, good afternoon Crystal Girl,” Damien said casually as he looked over his appointment book. “I must say that I don’t remember scheduling a meeting with you. To what do I owe the pleasure of this surprise visit?”

Crystal Girl was just about to light into Damien Maxam when his voluptuous assistant Marla came skittering in the office on her high heels, looking flustered. “I’m so sorry Mr. Maxam. She went right past me without stopping!”

“That’s quite all right Marla, I always have time for Crystal Girl,” Maxam told his assistant to calm her down. “You can leave us alone now.” Marla took a deep breath and straightened the hem of her jacket. “Would you care for a beverage Miss—? Um... Crystal Girl?”

“No thank you,” Crystal Girl answered, never removing her piercing blue gaze from Damien. Marla looked to Damien, who nodded at her, and then Marla gave Crystal Girl a glaring look before she left and closed the doors behind her. As soon as the doors clicked shut, Crystal Girl spoke up, “All right Damien, what’s going on with that development in Littleton?”

“You mean the one you unceremoniously put a stop to? Illegally I might add.”

“Nothing is going to happen until you tell me what you think you’re doing.”

Damien reclined in his plush office chair and folded his hands together with his index fingers pointing up. “I’m just doing what every other red-blooded businessman in America is doing. Trying to expand my holdings, create more jobs, and stimulate the economy. It’s called free enterprise.”

“Don’t give me any of that nonsense, Damien,” Crystal Girl exclaimed as she stepped forward in a menacing fashion. “You’re up to something and I want to know exactly what it is.”

Damien couldn’t help but notice how beautiful Crystal Girl looked in her current livid state. He smirked defiantly and said, “All right, Crystal Girl, you’ve figured me out. I started that development in Littleton to get your attention.”

A hundred thoughts raced through Crystal Girl’s mind. This wasn’t the first time Damien Maxam hatched some devious scheme to get her attention. But for the life of her she couldn’t figure out what he was up to. She certainly didn’t want to waste any time trying to guess. “All right, you have my undivided attention, now spill it.”

“It’s very simple, actually,” Damien began. “I’ve been thinking recently about my life, my success, and ultimately, my legacy. Believe it not, Crystal Girl, despite the things I’ve done in the past, none of it really matters once I’m gone, wouldn’t you agree?”

Crystal Girl was getting impatient. “What’s your point?” Damien shook his head and grinned. “Your impetuous nature never ceases to amaze me.”

“You’re testing my patience,” Crystal Girl said as she took his heavy desk and lifted it easily out of the way.

Damien shifted uneasily in his chair. “All right then, I’ll get to the point. I’ll be glad to put a stop to the Littleton development if you… enter into an agreement with me.” Crystal Girl lifted an eyebrow. “An agreement? What kind of agreement?”

“Actually it’s more of a contract.” Damien paused a moment to gauge Crystal Girl’s reaction. He was taking an enormous step here, and fate would determine the outcome of his next few words. Finally he told the heroine, “A marriage contract.” It took several seconds for Crystal Girl to fathom what she thought Damien had just said. “Did I just hear what I think I heard you say?”

Damien tried to put on as brave a front as he could knowing that Crystal Girl could break him in half if she so wished. “You heard me correctly…a marriage contract. If you agree to marry me and provide me with a male heir, I will end the Littleton development.” Crystal Girl was quite a bit more than stunned, to say the least. Her mouth fell open as disbelief overcame her. Now she was more certain than ever that Damien Maxam was quite insane.

“You mean to tell me that you started that development just to get me here to agree to marry you? And have your baby?” Crystal Girl had to laugh to keep from screaming. “Damien, you’ve tried to pull off some outrageous and despicable things in your life, but this...”

“I can assure you I’m quite sincere, Crystal Girl.”

“I’m sure you are, Damien. The problem is, it will never happen.” Crystal Girl assured him. “Not in a million years. Not if you were the last man on earth.”

“Why is it so difficult to consider?” Damien asked. “I am the world’s wealthiest man. I don’t have your virtues, of course, but I have other qualities. I would be absolutely loyal to you. I would provide you anything your heart desired. I would love you like no one else.” Crystal Girl was speechless. After she was able to gather her senses, she finally spoke.

“You really ARE serious aren’t you?”

“Quite so,” Damien answered without hesitation.

Crystal Girl could not imagine a more horrific nightmare than the one she was in now. The thought of it astounded her. How could he even think for a moment that she would consider it? And then her adrenaline began to pump when a horrible thought entered her mind. She was so upset and angry before to realize it. Was it only a few hours ago when she awoke and read the newspaper? How did it escape her? She locked her cold blue eyes on Damien and finally asked, “How did you know about Littleton?”

“You couldn’t even begin to imagine the hours, the money and manpower it took to discover your secret Crystal Girl, or should I call you ...Tara?”

Crystal Girl gulped and blinked her eyes closed for a moment. It was unbelievable. The most powerful criminal in the world knew her secret identity. It was almost too much to comprehend. She wanted to reach out and crush his skull, but that would only make her just like him. She thought of her adopted mother and father, and what they were going through, and weighed it against her own happiness. No, she just couldn’t think straight right now.

“I would never dream of compromising your family Crystal Girl,” Damien told her. “I only ask that you consider my offer. If you can believe that I am a changed man and desire nothing more than to be with you for the rest of my life, then this decision shouldn’t be difficult.”

“I need time to think,” Crystal Girl said. She was in total despair.

“Of course,” Damien said. “Marriage isn’t a decision to be taken lightly. I would expect nothing less of you. I will give you 48 hours to make your decision. All I ask is that I be given a chance. If in one year your feelings for me haven’t changed, then I will grant you a divorce, and we will share custody of our child.”

“And if the answer is ‘no’?”

“It doubt it will be,” Damien Maxam said as he handed Crystal Girl a manila envelope.

“Take this contract with you and look it over. I’m confident you’ll make the right decision.” Crystal Girl looked at Damien disgustedly and snatched the contract from his hand. She gritted her teeth and flew straight through the glass of Damien Maxam’s office window, shattering it into a million pieces as she flew off into the Empire City sky. Papers began to fly around the room as the wind and aftermath of Crystal Girl’s takeoff swirled throughout his office. The doors burst open and Marla rushed in.

“Mr. Maxam, what happened?!!” she gasped in shock as she took in the unbelievable scene.

“Calm down, Marla. Everything’s under control,” Damien assured his beautiful but excitable assistant. Indeed everything would be under his control very soon.

4

Antarctica – The Undersea Fortress of Meta-Woman

“Are you out of your mind?” Velaria the Valkyrie asked in disbelief when Crystal Girl informed her of her plans to marry Damien Maxam. The two women were face to face in confrontation as Meta-Woman stood by looking on. Crystal Girl only stared at the statuesque heroine defiantly without saying a word in response.

Velaria sighed and turned to Meta-Woman. “Have you tried to talk any sense into her?”

“Of course I have, but I can’t get through to her,” Meta-Woman replied. Velaria sighed and shook her head with disgust. “Let me get this straight. You’re going to marry Damien Maxam and provide him a male heir. After that, he let’s you out of the marriage and in return he promises not to reveal your secret identity or develop anything in Littleton.”

“I don’t want my parents to suffer with worry,” Crystal Girl said. “And the contract states that I will have joint custody of the child once the divorce is final.” Velaria put her hands on Crystal Girl’s shoulders. “Look, I would love more than anything to be your maid of honor, but not in this wedding. Not to that man.”

“Then I guess I’ll have to ask someone else,” Tara said and turned away, trying to avoid having Velaria see her eyes misting over. Meta-Woman chimed in, “Speaking of your parents, are they aware of any of this?”

“No! And I don’t ever want them to know. That’s why I asked you to give me away at the wedding instead of my father. As far as they’re concerned, I’m going away to study for a year in Europe. That’s about how long it will take to have the baby and settle the divorce. Maybe after the baby is born and we share custody, I’ll tell them. I think once they see their grandchild they’ll be more inclined to accept my decision to do this.”

Velaria sighed. “Well, it looks like you’ve made up your mind and there’s nothing we can do to change it.”

“Yes, that’s right.”

Velaria looked at Meta-Woman once more. Meta-Woman could only give her a look that said she had already tried everything and she was as just as disgusted as Velaria was.

“Well, then, when exactly is this wedding?”

“Tomorrow in Empire City. It will take place in the League of Heroines Headquarters. I insisted on that. Three o’clock.”

“All right then. I’ll be there,” Velaria said solemnly. She decided she couldn’t take any more of this and left as quickly as possible. Once Velaria was gone, Crystal Girl turned to her super mentor, and said, “I know you think I’m out of my mind, but I’m doing the right thing.”

“Are you?”

“Yes. This will give me chance to keep an eye on Damien for the next year and make sure he’s really not up to anything more than this. And I’ve been thinking about the child. I think it will really change Damien. I have a feeling that once he sees the baby, he won’t care about destroying you, me or anyone else.”

“Are you trying to convince me or yourself?”

“Don’t worry. It won’t be as bad as you might think.”

“I don’t even want to think about it, Tara.”

There was a long pause until Crystal Girl finally spoke once more. “Will you be there? I really want you to be there. I need you to be there.” Meta-Woman embraced Crystal Girl and whispered, “Of course I will.”

5

Empire City—The League of Heroines Headquarters

Damien Maxam gazed around the vast room. Although it was an excellent turnout for his nuptials, there were far too many costumed interlopers here for his taste. He supposed that was the price to pay for agreeing to Crystal Girl’s condition of holding the wedding in the headquarters of the League of Heroines. What a haughty bunch of do-gooders, he thought. It was almost worth it, though, to behold the stunning sight of Velaria the Valkyrie as the maid of honor. For the wedding, she had worn a form-fitting pale blue dress that clung to her shapely chest and hips, and then flared out at the bottom. Next to his new bride, Velaria had to be one of the most voluptuous women he had ever laid eyes on. She looked so much better out of that silly heroine outfit too. Her ebony hair fell around her shoulders in soft curly locks. The subtle shade of blush and lip-gloss perfectly accentuated her feminine features, and the dress did justice to her amazing curves. The only problem was at the moment she was glaring at him with her piercing blue eyes. Oh, well, Damien sighed. He couldn’t please everyone.

Slightly unnerved but careful not to show it, Maxam broke eye contact with the Valkyrie goddess and glanced over at the only two members of his entourage: Marla, his faithful assistant and his only relative, a teenage nephew named Tim. Shy, reserved, gangly, Tim wasn’t exactly Maxam material. He was the only child of Damien’s brother, Abel, who had been killed in a horrific automobile accident along with his wife. Reluctantly, Damien took over custody of Tim. The lad was currently in the process of spilling punch on his jacket, and all Damien could do was shake his head in disgust. Obviously, he was shortchanged even from the shallow end of the Maxam gene pool. Damien soon returned his attention to Velaria, who was gazing at him thoughtfully. She walked up to him with her usual authoritative gait.

“I’ve been meaning to speak to you about something,” Velaria proclaimed haughtily. “I want to make sure Crystal Girl is well taken care of during her pregnancy.”

“Not to worry,” Damien replied with a condescending tone. “I can assure you that she will have the best of care and will want for nothing.”

“I would expect no less from you, but if she’s really going to have this baby, I want to make sure someone will be around to help her,” Velaria replied hotly.

“Yes, I’ll have an army of nannies at her beck and call,” Damien assured her.

“That’s not exactly what I’m taking about,” Velaria said. “I would like someone she knows to be there for moral support...a close friend.”

“I’m sorry, but we’re going to my private villa in France for a year. No one other than my employees will be allowed. Especially not any intruding superheroines to distract my new bride,” Damien replied with a sneer.

Velaria grew stiff with concern. She knew Damien would react this way. That’s why she already had a backup suggestion as a compromise.

“Please, Damien,” Velaria pleaded, “At least let someone like Kirsten Kane come when the baby arrives. Let her be there for the pregnancy, especially if Crystal Girl might be going through a tough time in the later months. You have to know she’ll feel alone and vulnerable without someone she knows by her side.”

Damien began to say something, and then stopped. Kirsten Kane. That undoubtedly piqued his interest, especially with their back history. Yes, this could be interesting, he thought, and he was suddenly eager to agree, but he didn’t want Velaria to get off that easily. He looked thoughtful, pausing for a long time. Finally, he sighed, “Well, I’m very hesitant about this, but if it means that much to you, perhaps we could make a deal, you and I?”

Velaria became alarmed. That didn’t sound good. She narrowed her cold blue eyes and asked, “What kind of deal?”

Damien leaned close to Velaria and began to whisper in her ear. As he spoke, the blood drained from Velaria’s face. When Damien was done, the Valkyrie stared at him with her jaws and fists clenched.

“Are you serious?” Velaria asked.

“Very much so,” Damien replied with a thin smile.

Velaria steeled her nerves. After a long minute to ponder his offer, she finally replied in an icy tone, “You’re despicable, but you have a deal.”

Damien grinned with satisfaction. He caught the attention of his nephew Tim, and motioned for him to come over. At first, Tim was stunned that his uncle even acknowledged him, much less wished to speak to him. The sight of the exquisitely beautiful brunette with his uncle intimidated him even more. Tim gulped down a breath of air, screwed his courage together and walked over to where Damien and Velaria stood.

“Velaria, this is my nephew Timothy,” Damien introduced his nervous nephew. “Timothy, this is Velaria. You’ve heard of her, haven’t you?”

“Um, y-yes sir.” Tim could barely stammer the words out. The angry red splash of acne on his forehead almost glowed bright red. Tim was nearly breaking out in hives.

“Pleased to meet you, Tim,” Velaria said warmly, trying to disguise her disgust with Damien.

“Excuse me, I have to speak to one of my employees,” Damien informed the two and quickly excused himself, leaving Tim to stare at his shuffling feet while Velaria glared at Damien for leaving her alone with the bewildered nephew. The statuesque Valkyrie knew what she had to do next, and she felt a sickening sensation in the pit of her stomach. She decided she had to get this over with as quickly as possible.

“Timothy, come with me,” Velaria said, and gently took Tim by the arm. She led him away from the crowded room and down one of the empty corridors of the League of Heroines headquarters. Then she steered the increasingly nervous teen into a small meeting room furnished with a low table, a couch and a pair of comfortable chairs.

Tim was too tense to ask what they were doing there, and his fears intensified when Velaria gestured toward the couch and ordered him, “Please sit down over there, Timothy.” The gangly teen thought he was in serious trouble, afraid that the heroine was about to take him to task for some past juvenile offense, and he nearly voided his bowels. Velaria sensed how uncomfortable he was and tried to soothe his fears. As she sat next to him on the couch, she placed a hand on his shoulder and told him in a gentle voice, “Calm down, Timothy, I just want to speak to you for a minute.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Tim gulped, struggling to keep as calm as possible in the presence of this awesome ideal of womanhood. Meanwhile his teenage hormones were raging and he was leaking perspiration from his underarms, forehead and temples.

“How old are you, Timothy?” Velaria asked.

“Uh, seventeen,” Tim answered, suddenly unable to take his twitching eyes off of the vision before him. The slit in Velaria’s silky dress opened and fell away to reveal a shapely pair of primly crossed legs. Her dangling foot was fitted perfectly with a sexy strapped high heel. Velaria’s stomach roiled again. This was a mere boy before her, with his messy shock of greasy hair, acne cratered skin, and scrawny body, he not exactly unpleasant to look at. She doubted very seriously that he ever had a girlfriend, much less even touched a girl. As distasteful as this was, she had to live up to her part of the bargain with Damien, for Crystal Girl’s sake if nothing else.

“Timothy, I want you to just sit back and relax,” Velaria commanded the bewildered teen. “Don’t ask any questions or say anything. Just be still.”

“Uh, yes, ma’am. What are you—?” Tim began to ask and was immediately met with an icy stare from Velaria. His mouth clamped shut. All he could do was shift around nervously on the couch while Velaria sighed with resignation and began to unbutton his jacket up so she could undo the clasp and zipper of his slacks. Tim’s mouth fell open in shock when he realized that Velaria, the most beautiful superheroine he had ever laid his beady eyes on, was opening his pants. He had to restrain himself from pinching his thigh to see if he was really dreaming. What was she going to do to him? Did his uncle Damien have something to do with it? Then he told himself not to ask so many damn questions and be grateful that he was even in her presence. Velaria had encountered all manner of evil villains and perilous situations, but nothing prepared her for anything like this. It took a moment for her to actually steel herself for what she was about to do. With much trepidation, trying not to look at or think about what she was doing, she pulled down the waistband and reach into Tim’s briefs. When her warm fingers touched Tim’s penis, it jumped, and Tim gasped. The Valkyrie could sense the spastic teen tense up, and noticed that he had shut his eyes and clenched his jaws, like he was about to take off on the world’s largest roller coaster. She detected a whimper coming from him when she encircled his cock with her hand and took it out.

The heroine groaned silently. ‘Odin save me! No Valkyrie should ever have to demean herself like this’, she thought. Not exactly sure how to manipulate the teen, Velaria instinctively stroked his shaft. It seemed that her touch was inflating it like a balloon until it reached what Velaria believed was an unusually large size. Knowing what she was about to do, the ebony-haired beauty massaged it for as long as she dared while bracing herself for the impending task. At last, the Valkyrie closed her eyes, leaned down and parted her glossy lips to envelop the head of Tim’s cock. Wincing with disgust, she slowly eased it into the warmth of her mouth. Tim nearly had a seizure when he felt the warm wet sensation of Velaria’s lips on his head of his member. It was rock hard now, harder than it had ever been during the hundreds of times he had masturbated in the past. Could anything feel as good as the incredible sensations he was currently experiencing? But this was only the beginning. He let out a pathetic groan when Velaria took more and more of his shaft in her mouth. Still unnerved by this whole situation, Tim squinted his eyes to peek down so he could prove to himself that he was not dreaming. His eyes did not fool his addled brain. Yes, the high and mighty heroine Velaria the Valkyrie was really giving him a blowjob.

Velaria, never having succumbed to pleasuring a male in such a degrading way, was at a lost at what to do. Certainly she was aware of oral sex from books, magazine articles and typical female talk with other women as her alter ego Brenda Price, but those words and conversations always made her uncomfortable. The idea was repugnant to her. The closest she ever came to thinking about such things was vague daydreams elicited from the sexual tension she experienced around Scott, the handsome District Attorney who she worked with in Washington, D.C.

She remembered one article she read with disgust in a women’s magazine on the best oral sex techniques to satisfy a man. Only her curiosity allowed her to pursue the article, but after she read the first few paragraphs, she felt queasy and tossed the glossy magazine aside. All she could remember was one described technique where the tongue was used to swirl around the tip of the male member, then bob up and down while twisting the head to the left and right. All of this was done while using the hand to stroke up and down. It was complicated at first, but after several attempts, Velaria finally achieved a steady rhythm and began to work her head up and down Tim’s lap. Incredibly, the teen’s cock seemed to grow even stiffer and longer than it already was, nearly gagging her as it stretched in her mouth and almost down her throat.

The experience was almost too much for Tim to handle. His face was beet-red now and his mouth was parted and quivering, as drool threatened to spill from his wet lips. His fists were bunched into the sofa cushions. Inside his shoes, his toes were curled up tight. All he could do was wince and moan as his brain and body were turned to mush by Velaria’s oral pleasuring.

Minutes ticked by, which seemed like hours to the ebony-haired heroine. The Valkyrie goddess didn’t know how long it was supposed to take. It never occurred to her to think about what was going to happen when she was finished. Therefore, she was utterly shocked and revolted when suddenly Tim began to gush like a fountain inside her mouth. The panicked Valkyrie’s eyes flew open when she felt warm streams of semen squirt and clog her throat, nearly choking her. She was about to raise her head up for air when Tim seized her by the head, and began to convulse, bucking his gangly hips upward as he unloaded thick wads of semen into Velaria’s mouth. She couldn’t help but gulp down the gooey fluid until she was able to grab Tim’s wrists and wrestle them free from her hair. Once she lifted her head up, the gorgeous heroine gasped for air, and was immediately splashed in the face with a thick wad of Tim’s emissions.

Velaria grunted with disgust, and snatched the handkerchief from Tim’s breast pocket. When she sat up and began wiping the mess from her face, some drops dribbled onto her dress, and she dabbed at it as fast as possible. It was too late. The stains were dark and very noticeable on the light blue material of her elegant gown. She glared at Tim, who gleamed back at her with an unapologetic grin.

Something odd had come over the teenager. It was as if this mind numbing experience had altered his whole being. Gone was the nervous tension and shyness. Tim was now stiff and serious, as if he had aged ten years. While Velaria straightened up, Tim casually tucked his cock back inside his pants and zipped up. Velaria looked at him with deep concern. The teen now appeared confident and disturbingly sure of himself. What bothered the Valkyrie more was that Tim looked like he couldn’t wait to get away and brag of this encounter with her. He was about to get up when Velaria placed her hand on his chest.

“One second, young man,” Velaria said grimly.

“Yes?” Tim responded. Gone was the adolescent tone and politeness. It was if Tim had suddenly taken on the arrogant attitude of his uncle Damien. He watched as Velaria reached into the folds of her dress and brought out her enchanted lariat. Before he could react, the Valkyrie wrapped a loop around Tim’s shoulders and encircled it around his torso, cinching it snugly. The teen felt as if the lariat had seized his whole being, and he found that he could only manage to twitch in his seat.

“Listen very carefully, Timothy,” Velaria said to him with steely determination in her voice. “You will not tell anyone about what just happened here. The only person you can reveal this to is your uncle Damien Maxam, and no one else. Do you understand me?” “No one else,” Tim repeated, almost hypnotically. He could not resist whatever the lariat was compelling him to do.

“Go back to the reception, and pretend nothing happened.”

“Yes, ma’am. I will.”

Velaria removed the lariat and allowed Tim to get up and leave. Once alone, Velaria felt disgusted and ashamed by what she had done. She cursed Damien Maxam for using her loyalty to Crystal Girl against her and blackmailing her to pleasure his nephew. The Valkyrie vowed she would never be put in such a position again.

6

High above the Atlantic Ocean

Damien Maxam stared out of the window of his private supersonic jet as it streaked over the ocean towards Europe. It had only been a few hours since he was officially tied down. The wedding had actually gone better than he could have hoped. Of course he had received several tongue-lashings and warnings from the likes of Meta-Woman as well as Dare Doll, Silver Seraphim and a few other uppity League of Heroines members, but that was to be expected. With a straight face he assured all of them that he had honorable intentions but he really didn’t think any of them believed him. And who could blame the fools? He was fully aware of how he was perceived by League of Heroines and every other costumed defender of justice. Ultimately it didn’t matter now. He had just about everything he wanted now, and he turned his head to look across his plush seat to where Crystal Girl sat, resplendent in her shoulder baring wedding gown that Damien had personally ordered from the top fashion designer in the world along with an enormous and rare blue diamond wedding ring.

Crystal Girl received Maxam’s stare with trepidation. She blushed and turned her attention to the white satin dress, which she had to admit, looked amazing on her. Right before the ceremony, Meta-Woman even whispered how beautiful she was while Crystal Girl stared in the mirror for the first time. She had to agree. On one hand one of the most powerful heroines on earth was now married to the most powerful and dangerous man who ever lived. On the other hand, there was a hint of the small town girl from Littleton who felt a certain thrill from what was an uncertain future with the richest man in the world. He had already promised that once they were married, she would not want for anything, and although she was certainly suspicious of his motives, something about his words moved her. He seemed actually sincere about his feelings for her. Could it be possible that Damien Maxam had mellowed with age? It was unfathomable.

“We should be landing soon,” Damien informed his new bride, distracting her from her doubts. “Are you sure you wouldn’t like a glass of champagne? It might calm your nerves.”

“All right,” Crystal Girl finally relented. She was a bundle of nervous energy. It was all she could do to try and keep the thought out of her mind of what Damien would expect on the first night of their honeymoon in his private villa in the South of France. Crystal Girl sipped the imported champagne from the crystal flute glass and the bubbles tickled her nose. When she tried to stifle a sneeze, she blushed pink and glanced at Damien, who was totally charmed by her embarrassment.

The heroine downed her first glass rather quickly, and first refused another offering from Damien, but later relented when she realized that the bubbly drink was both refreshing and relaxing. After two more glasses before they landed, the altitude, an empty stomach and Crystal Girl’s unusual body chemistry combined to accelerate the effects of the alcohol until she was feeling rather good, trying her best to keep from giggling out loud. As soon as they landed, a stretch limousine whisked them away to Maxam’s villa located along the coast. On the way, Crystal Girl requested another glass of champagne and Damien happily obliged. It was amusing to see his bride still in her bridal gown acting a trifle inebriated.

Although she had seen many places all over the world, Crystal Girl was stunned when she saw Maxam’s estate. He led her to an upstairs veranda overlooking the ocean where a sumptuous buffet was laid out and waiting. By now, Crystal Girl realized she was hungry and took full advantage of the various exotic dishes and five-star cuisine. The heroine was uncomfortable at first being waited on hand and foot by the small army of servants employed by Maxam to attend to his every request, but after awhile it seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

Crystal Girl hated to think that she was becoming seduced so quickly by this abundance of wealth and privilege. But she told herself that she would allow it for just this one night. When she tried to think about how she would approach Damien about making changes to their lifestyle, she was suddenly distracted by the awe-inspiring sunset on the ocean’s horizon. She was rendered speechless by the spectacular colors dancing on the water and the soft breeze that floated in.

When Damien was finished with his meal, he pushed his plate away. It was quickly taken up by a servant who disappeared into the villa with it. He asked Crystal Girl, “I hope the dinner was enjoyable?”

Tara was startled out of her reverie by Damien’s words. She sat up at attention and looked back at Maxam. “Yes, it was wonderful.”

“Are you feeling all right? You seem...”

“I’m fine,” Tara said. “It’s just that...well, it’s so beautiful here.”

“I was hoping you would be happy with it.” Crystal Girl wasn’t sure what to say next. It was entirely awkward. Here she was, a superheroine on her honeymoon, married to a man she didn’t trust and hardly knew except from previous encounters as adversaries. Was this even close to how regular women felt on their honeymoons?

“I have something for you,” Damien told her. He brought out a black velvet oblong box from his jacket and set it on the table in front of Crystal Girl. Her heart jumped, and again she was startled by how much she felt like a regular girl getting a fabulous present. “Oh, thank you,” Tara said as she tentatively picked up the box and gently opened it. Inside was a stunning gold locket with a delicate embroidered chain. It was one of the prettiest things she had ever seen and it took her breath away. “Damien, it’s beautiful.”

“It’s my wedding gift to you,” Damien told the golden-haired heroine. “I want you to wear it as long as we’re together.”

“You didn’t have to do this...I mean...I…I didn’t get you anything,” Tara uttered with a slight tone of shame.

“I didn’t expect anything,” Damien said. “I have everything I want...now.” Crystal Girl blushed at Damien’s words. It was difficult to determine the true meaning behind them. Damien Maxam could actually be very charming, but there were still doubts in her mind that he was sincere about any of this. The things he was capable of reverberated in her mind. Of course, she would always feel like she was being coerced and blackmailed into this whole situation, and that was unforgivable. She scolded herself for almost being seduced and stiffened in her chair. She only muttered a short, “Thank you.”

As Crystal Girl took the locket from the box, Damien stood up and came around to take the chain from her and place it around her neck. Once he snapped on the intricate clasp, he leaned down and kissed Crystal Girl on the soft crevice between her neck and shoulder. It was a last symbolic act, which allowed him to fully appreciate the moment that Crystal Girl was now truly his.

Crystal Girl bristled at first, but the entire emotional roller coaster of the day, the champagne, the rich food and Damien’s attention all seemed to reach an apex, and the beautiful heroine was beside herself with conflicting feelings. But there was something else she sensed, as if her entire body was softening.

Damien Maxam could sense her apprehension as well, and was confident enough to be forthcoming when he revealed to her, “Don’t be alarmed Crystal Girl, but that necklace is made from a highly unbreakable metal developed by MaxCorp. It can only be removed by a special dissolving agent at my discretion.”

Crystal Girl was puzzled and became suspicious. “What? Why?”

Damien was quick to assure her with a smile. “I don’t ever want you to lose it.”

“Oh.”

“I suppose there is one more thing I should tell you,” Damien said mildly.

“What is it?” Crystal Girl asked.

“From now on you have no more super powers while you are here with me.” Crystal Girl gave Damien an incredulous look. “What do you mean?”

“The locket contains a trace amount of the Cronus enzyme, but only enough to render your powers mute and not enough to be fatal. I want you to be just as normal as any other woman.”

Crystal Girl immediately became alarmed and her hand quickly went to the locket. That was why she was feeling so odd. The Cronus enzyme was her one weakness, the only substance on earth that could render her powers useless. She glared at Damien and her emotions began to rise. How dare he trick her this way! When she attempted to snap the lock from her neck, she found that it was indeed unbreakable. She rose to her feet in anger.

“Calm down. I promise that once you fulfill your obligations as my wife and our arrangement is over, I will remove the necklace.”

Crystal Girl was overcome with rage. She wanted to crush Damien Maxam right then and there, but instead she grabbed the edge of the heavy wooden table with the intention of throwing it out to sea. The blonde bride was stunned to discover that she could barely move it much less lift it. No, it couldn’t be possible! So many thoughts rushed through her mind that she felt on the verge of passing out. She was livid and glared harshly at Damien, cheeks flushed.

“Damn you!”

“I’m sorry, but that’s the way it must be...for my peace of mind.”

“You conniving bastard!” Crystal Girl snarled clenching her fists as her eyes narrowed, standing face to face with the smug villain. Then she checked herself. She didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he had gotten the best of her...for now. Her heart still pumping furiously, she told him, “All right Damien, I know what you’re expecting now, so let’s get it over with. I’ll see you in the bedroom!”

“I’ll be there in half an hour,” Damien told her with a satisfied grin. “I haven’t had my after dinner cigar yet.”

Crystal Girl’s eyes narrowed with fury. The nerve of him! She quickly spun around and stalked into the house with her gown swishing behind her. Damien chuckled as a servant brought out a silver tray with an array of fine cigars and a cutter. Damien chose one, clipped off the tip, and the servant lit it for him. Damien shook his head back and forth and muttered to the baffled servant, “Women, can’t live with them, can’t live without them.”

7

France—The Villa Bedroom

Crystal Girl had plenty of time to think as she waited endlessly for Damien Maxam to join her for their first night together as husband and wife. The heroine had battled all manner of villain and prevented catastrophic disasters, but nothing prepared her for the situation she was currently in. Was it possible for a person to become so nervous that they could barely think? Luckily, she had been distracted by a gentle young French maid who assisted her with finding her nightgown and spent a few moments brushing Crystal Girl’s long golden tresses.

“You are very beautiful, mademoiselle,” the pretty maid told her.

“Oh, thank you,” Crystal Girl blushed as she stared at her reflection in the soft glow of lighted mirror. The sheer lace gown seemed to float above her feminine form. Her satin panties and bra fit perfectly, accentuating the curve of her ample breasts and svelte hips. Coming from a small town and growing up as Tara Van Bell, the heroine was never one to wear such elegant attire, but she had to admit to herself that it kind of felt good and made her feel very grown up and womanly.

“I have never seen a more glowing bride,” the maid smiled.

“Really?” Crystal Girl said. Did she really just say that? She couldn’t believe how weirdly childish she was feeling about all this, like a nervous schoolgirl on her first date. She then scolded herself and remembered whom she was now married to. The devious Damien Maxam.

Still, when she looked in the mirror while the maid continued to fawn over her... Just then, the bedroom door opened and Damien Maxam entered. The maid scurried out of the room after a brief glance from Damien, and now the two were left alone. Crystal Girl bristled at the sight of him and promptly picked up the silver brush to continue combing out her silken tresses while Damien took his time removing his coat and tie. She relaxed somewhat when he went into the spacious lavatory to take a shower. Crystal Girl took advantage of the opportunity to try and gather all her nerves and courage. She tried not to think too much about what was actually about to happen that evening. The heroine kept telling herself that this was all for the good of society, for her friends, and the world. It was incredible how fast her heart was beating inside her chest.

The shower stopped and adrenaline rushed through Crystal Girl’s body. She fingered the locket around her neck. It was too small to remove over her head. And there was no way to break it. Never had she felt so vulnerable.

After a few minutes of nervous waiting, the door to the lavatory opened and out stepped Damien dressed in black silk boxer shorts and a black robe open so that Crystal Girl saw his bare chest and stomach. She was almost hyperventilating, her chest rising and falling as Damien approached her slowly as she sat by the vanity mirror. He reached out with his hand to take one of hers. Then he leaned down to place a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

Crystal Girl blushed and nearly gasped aloud as a chill shot through her body. She almost expected Damien to take her roughly and throw her on the bed, but he was as calm and collected as she had ever seen him. Well, she thought, she may as well get this over with. Crystal Girl stood up and walked toward the bed. She convinced herself that no matter how romantic Damien was trying to be, after years of fighting his evil plans, they had made a bargain and she would live up to her end, no matter how distasteful it would be.

Once Damien climbed into bed, the heroine insisted that all the lights be turned off before she undressed. Husband or not, she wanted no prurient viewing of her nude body. Damien would not agree, so they compromised by dimming the lights very low. Damien turned away until Crystal Girl was safely under the sheets. He would indulge her silly request. For now, it was enough that he had her finally in bed with him. But he was fully confident that things would change in the future. Not only did the locket around her neck contain the Cronus enzyme to rid her of her super powers, but also the champagne she had ingested earlier was laced with a drug that was specially formulated for a government contract in the secret MaxCorp labs for use in national security black ops. The serum would slowly but surely break down not only her natural inhibitions, but also bring about a feeling of intense attraction toward him. Her mind would be his to manipulate at his discretion.

Crystal Girl laid her head back on the plush satin covered pillow with her loose blonde curls spilling around her angelic face. Damien had never seen anything so beautiful. He immediately leaned to kiss her. Crystal Girl’s first instinct was to turn her head, but she held fast and stiffened her resolve. She closed her eyes and prepared for the worst, trying to block out the fact that she was about to be kissed by Damien Maxam. She was surprised then when

Damien gently brushed her lips with his. Of course she made no effort to respond in turn, but Damien didn’t care. He took his time moving his lips around hers, grazing her now flushed cheeks and then down alongside her neck to the crevice just above her shoulder. When he moved downward just above her chest, Crystal Girl stiffened even more, and she had to resist the temptation to push Damien away. His warm lips moved slowly across her chest and finally down between her soft breasts. To her astonishment, she could feel that her nipples had become fully erect when Damien brushed his mouth across one like a feathered brush. When she felt his tongue gently lick the tip of one budding nub, she winced with disgust, trying to fight the sensations that were overcoming her. Her hands had bunched up into fist in the satin sheets, and she had to bite her lip to keep from grunting in displeasure.

What Crystal Girl found most surprising was how gentle Damien was with her. She wasn’t sure what she really expected. Maybe a course handling, but his hands roamed slowly over her soft body, exploring with a deliberate touch that she could not help but respond to. This couldn’t be the man who had tried to destroy her and Meta-Woman so many countless times, could it?

Damien was now over her stomach, using his expert lips and tongue to worship his blushing bride, taking his time, feeling her warm skin almost tingle with his touch. Crystal Girl could not believe what she was feeling. While she had dated a few would be Romeos in high school and college, not one of them ever spent this much care and attention on her without trying to go further, which she had certainly always put a stop to before it went too far. So even though she had no real lovemaking experience, she could not help but wonder how Damien seemed to carry himself like such a gentle lover, and how many women had he made love to before now? He was never married, but surely he had relationships in the past. The more she thought about it, the more it disturbed her, before she realized with alarm that she was feeling something she had felt only once before. When she found out a college boyfriend was secretly dating another girl behind her back.

Tara scolded herself for such feelings. How could she be jealous? She barely knew Damien. His past was really none of concern, but still... The heroine’s thoughts were suddenly distracted when Damien moved perilously close to a spot just above her most intimate of areas. The heroine gasped and held her breath. She thought, ‘What is he going to do?’

Damien smiled to himself. He enjoyed how Crystal Girl tensed up when he kissed the area just below her soft stomach. He was tempted to dive lower, but decided his new bride might not be ready for such pleasures yet. That would come later, as well as the expected reciprocation. Instead he moved upward again, placing feather light kisses on her belly and over her budding nipples. He was very hard now, and ached to take the heroine, but his patience led him to more foreplay.

Crystal Girl’s mind was reeling with thoughts and feelings. This was nothing like she ever expected. Damien was a gentle lover who took great care with her, and she was torn with feelings of gratefulness for that and the ever-present disgust she felt being made love to by the most dangerous villain in the world. She could not recall being more nervous in her life. When Damien shifted his body between her legs, she stiffened when she felt his member brushing against her thigh. She wanted to jump up suddenly. But something held her down. Was she really feeling anticipation for what was about to happen? Some instinct inside of her ached for her body to be taken, but the guilt continued to work against it. All she could do was tense up with trepidation.

Damien poised himself for what was about to happen. Here he was on his wedding night about to make love to one of the most powerful and beautiful heroines in the world, Crystal Girl, the apprentice of his most hated nemesis, the indestructible Meta-Woman. The irony nearly overwhelmed him. In the dim light of the bedroom, he used his arms to brace his upper body above Crystal Girl, staring down at her as he put on a face of devotion and love, but underneath he swelled with pride, pure lust and self-satisfaction.

“I am going to make love to you now,” Damien whispered to Crystal Girl, but inside he was thinking, ‘I am going to fuck you like you’re a cheap hooker.’

Crystal Girl tensed up when she heard Damien’s words. She was all at once frightened and thrilled. She wanted to shut her mind off but at the same time, she was more than curious to see where her feelings would take her. She parted her thighs and allowed Damien to slip between her legs. Holding her breath as he heart thumped inside her chest, she felt Damien guide his member toward her opening. She gasped when she felt the tip brush against her velvet lips. It seemed like a soft electrical current had shot through her pelvis and up her spine. As her hands clenched the satin sheets, Crystal Girl bit her lip as Damien slowly entered her an inch at a time, barely penetrating, and then pushing in slightly more with each gentle thrust. She tried to remain silent, but Crystal Girl emitted a tiny whimper when Damien finally slid his entire member inside her. At first, the sensation was one of a sharp burning, like she had been stabbed, but it quickly faded as a warm and moist sensation filled her insides. Damien was large, and Crystal Girl thought he might hurt her, but slowly her hips shifted until she felt him slip comfortably into position.

Damien experienced the sublime moment he had broken and deflowered Crystal Girl, and his shaft seemed to swell two sizes larger at the thought of taking the virgin heroine. If only Meta-Woman or any one of those other costumed bitches could see him now, fucking the once powerful Crystal Girl. Damien couldn’t help but grin like a jackal in the darkness. He knew he could have been much rougher with his new bride, but his plan was to show her his sensitive side. Besides, he wanted to take his time and enjoy every moment inside her. And so Damien moved with long slow rhythmic motions, filling the heroine to the hilt and then pulling out little by little.

Tara winced in emotional pain and inward disgust as they continued to make love. Due to Damien’s bedroom prowess, she was stunned to find that her will was slowly eroded with each passing minute. A startling and very real pleasure began to overtake her. It was becoming more difficult to cling to her previous judgments against Damien. As time went on, Crystal Girl found herself moving her hips up and down to follow in Damien’s rhythm. Then she would catch herself and freeze. Sensations she never thought possible careened through her mind and body. It was almost more than she could take.

After more than an hour of mind-numbing sex, Damien pumped more urgently now, filling Crystal Girl with each deliberate thrust. By now, the fully aroused heroine had ridden up and down on a terrifying emotional roller coaster. She had encountered layer upon layer of alternating feelings. Disgust, pleasure, and guilt for what she was doing. There was revulsion, followed quickly by pleasure, and then lesser amounts of guilt. At one point there was an emotional flatness, overtaken by full pleasure, and then rationalization. Anticipation overcame Crystal Girl as Damien took her multiple times. There was increased pleasure once again, which was then followed by a reluctant but ultimate acceptance. In the end there was nothing but hunger and lust, pleasure and debauchery.

By the time Damien took Crystal Girl for the third time, his golden haired bride was thrashing and screaming as an orgasm shuddered through her perfect body. Her fingers clawed at his thick shoulders as she arched her back and squealed with pleasure. Thoroughly excited by Crystal Girl’s display of wanton passion, Damien pumped the last of his load deep into her fertile womb. Damien wanted to make quite sure the superheroine would be properly filled with his seed this night. The fact that he had aroused her so much with his expert lovemaking was icing on the cake.

8

The French Riviera

After a few days to get settled in Damien Maxam’s French estate, he took Crystal Girl on a lavish honeymoon cruise aboard his MaxCorp yacht, which almost qualified as a full size luxury liner due to it’s immense size. Equipped with state of the art sonar, surface-to-air missiles and sonic wave guns to prevent attack from terrorists or modern day pirates, it was practically a floating city. They landed on a helipad and Damien gave her a tour of the vessel, which took an entire hour. Crystal Girl marveled at the lavish accoutrements. There was a huge ornately decorated ballroom, an enormous dining room with a long table able to seat sixty-four. The giant kitchen was staffed by a group of world-class chefs. One deck consisted of an indoor swimming pool gymnasium and saunas with full time masseuse and trainers. There was even a casino on one deck for parties Damien threw for business associates as well as heads of state. Damien even had an office that took up a thousand square feet. He showed Crystal Girl their living quarters, which was just as big as any luxury apartment in Empire City with living areas, kitchen, den, dining room, baths and bedrooms.

Crystal Girl couldn’t help but be impressed by the opulence, and all the special touches Damien had included just for her. All the misgivings she had about Damien and the whole marriage situation were being eroded little by little. And so they set about on their romantic cruise, where each day they stopped in ports to shop and at night they returned to the yacht to dine and dance, entertained by a group of rotating musicians and singers who performed all styles of music from classical to jazz and everything in between.

When it was time for bed, the newlyweds would retire to their suite and fuck like minxes. Crystal Girl could not get enough of Damien’s cock, and she reveled in her role as the dutiful wife who always pleased her man in bed. She loved to think up new ways to arouse and excite Damien, and she discovered all of his favorite likes and dislikes and adjusted her lovemaking accordingly. Every once in awhile they would play one of his favorite bedroom games; Crystal Girl would don her costume and let Damien pretend to ravage her by force. It was a bit kinky, but it made her extremely hot for some reason. Another favorite game was when Crystal Girl would jump on the bed in her costume and scream, pretending to be frightened that there was a mouse in the room. Damien would come in and save the day and then he would calm her down by fucking her senseless.

Besides making love many times a day on their cruise, they stopped in Cannes for the film festival and Monte Carlo to gamble, and Damien took great pride in having his bride outfitted by his team of personal fashion consultants and showing her off to the dumbfounded crowds and scrambling paparazzi. But he also made certain she was disguised enough that no one would know she was either Tara Van Bell or Crystal Girl. Tara insisted that her parents never find out she was married to Damien. Besides, with their history, no one would even believe that Damien Maxam had managed to wed Crystal Girl and see how devoted she was to him now. Damien grinned like a fox. If they only knew the truth.

In time, Crystal Girl began to show the first signs of her pregnancy, and tests confirmed it. She was indeed with child. Damien then insisted that she take it slow and easy, and for the next few months, they cruised the Riviera. Tara took up the relaxing hobbies of snorkeling and lying out in the sun in a variety of revealing string bikinis and thongs to soak up the invigorating sunshine. Damien enjoyed seeing her once flat tummy grow into a cute potbelly, and then swell larger and larger as the weeks passed. She squealed like a child when she felt the first kick and movements of the baby inside her womb. When Damien placed his hand on her swollen abdomen and felt the rolling sensation underneath the skin, he was overwhelmed by the miraculous event. It hit him all at once that he really was going to be a father, and the father of Crystal Girl’s child no less.

As Crystal Girl grew in size, she welcomed the opportunity to shop for designer maternity clothes. Like a girl playing dress up, she spent hours trying on outfits and modeling some of the sexier ensembles to Damien for his approval. At times she thought how wonderful it was to be pregnant, and why she never thought about having a baby sooner. Other times when she was alone or in a contemplative mood, she thought about her recent past as a superheroine. Sometimes there was the urge to fly again. But all of that seemed so long ago now. Having a perfect miracle inside her made her think how insignificant all of that was. Her role now was to be a devoted wife and mother. At some point during the extended honeymoon, she made her final decision. After the baby was born, she would tell Damien that she wanted nothing more than to stay with him. Crystal Girl would be no more.

She only wanted to be Mrs. Damien Maxam.

9

The French Coast—8 Months Later

Damien Maxam had succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. With a little help from his mind control drug combined with his own snake-like charms, he had domesticated one of the most beautiful and powerful women in the universe. He glanced over at Crystal Girl, who was dressed in an elegant white satin gown. She smiled and poured a glass of juice for him from a silver decanter while he relaxed on the veranda reading the morning business news. Damien found her radiant, her golden hair held up by a silk headband. Her face was flawless and needed no makeup. Her breasts had swelled to generous proportions, filled with nourishing milk for the soon to arrive child that was now growing steadily inside her healthy womb. The doctors who came to examine her once a week marveled at how she needed no additional nutritional supplements. Of course she had cravings, and Damien had anything she desired brought in locally or flown in from anywhere in the world if need be.

The thought of this stunning superheroine nursing his child gave Damien a thrilling sensation in his loins. It was difficult to think of anything sexier or more submissive than the thought of the once mighty Crystal Girl breastfeeding his child. He thought back to their second night of their marriage, when they were getting ready for bed. From Crystal Girl’s body language, she seemed to have no intention of sleeping with Damien. Or if she did, she wasn’t going to appear eager in the least. She was cold and standoffish. Damien knew she was putting on a front and decided to call her bluff. He had no intention of making love to Crystal Girl that time. And so that evening they went to bed without a word, but Damien could sense that Crystal Girl was awake and restless until he drifted off to sleep.

Then on the next evening, she came right out and asked him plainly, “Damien, is something wrong?”

“No, why do you ask?”

“I thought...” she began and then stopped.

“What?” Damien asked, curious to discover exactly what she wanted to say, although he already had an idea of what it was. Crystal Girl had been overcome with nervous tension. Her heart pounded, and she couldn’t believe what she was about to tell Damien Maxam. “It’s just that... I thought you expected for me to make love to you... every night.”

Damien showed no emotion but he smiled inside. This was exactly what he was hoping for. “Nonsense, Crystal Girl. You fulfilled your part of our bargain by allowing me to impregnate you. Now we’ll just have to wait and see if we were successful. If you aren’t pregnant, then we’ll have to keep trying until we get it right.”

Crystal Girl had been stunned by Damien’s words. She couldn’t believe he could have been so cold and clinical in his explanation. It had been difficult to hide her hurt, but she still did not want to seem anxious, even though the thought of making love to Damien again had given her a strange thrill. She had to admit that he was a masterful lover, and that first night he had actually made her orgasm. There were feelings of passion that she had never experienced with anyone before. She just wasn’t been used to feeling like that and her thoughts had been a jumble of confusion. Had she been experiencing real feelings for Damien?

That night she told Damien something she thought she would never tell him. “I won’t mind if you want to make love tonight. We are husband and wife after all.”

“That’s true,” Damien said after a pause. She had played right into his hands. And so Damien took Crystal Girl, but this time more passionately. He overwhelmed her with a long stretch of foreplay, driving her to the brink again and again, roaming downward between her milky thighs to partake of the nectar within the pink lips of her moist downy pubic area. Crystal Girl couldn’t help but squeal with delight when Damien probed tenderly with the tip of his tongue. Then as Crystal Girl began to buck her hips in response to Damien’s oral pleasuring, Damien began to taste her with more vigor, driving the golden haired heroine to the edge of climax, until she was begging him to stop.

“Take me Damien,” Tara had moaned. “Please make love to me.” Damien grinned and shifted forward, plunging his stiff cock deep into her slick and tight opening. His cock swelled inside the heroine, and his arousal had caused him to become animal-like in his increasingly intense thrusting. He penetrated her deep and hard, driving her to loud moans of ecstasy.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! GOOOOOOD! DAMIEN! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! PLEASE DON’T STOP!”

Crystal Girl’s words caused Damien swell with male pride, and he pumped her even harder and faster. He never imagined fucking one of the most powerful superheroines on earth would feel this tremendous. The bed quaked with their passionate lovemaking as Crystal Girl arched her back and screamed while Damien pumped in piston-like rhythm. He couldn’t have asked for anything more than to see the look of euphoria and adoration on Crystal Girl’s face when he climaxed inside her. She seemed to want nothing more than for Damien to fill her again and again. That night, they made love three more times, with each time more intense than the last.

Over the next few weeks, slowly but surely, the once innocent and virtuous Crystal Girl was broken down, and her once icy demeanor melted away until she was turned into a wanton sex-starved wife whose natural feminine needs were awakened by Damien’s attentions and constant lovemaking. As they experimented more and more with different styles of sex, her libido exploded to unbelievable proportions. Damien took delight in his subtle corruption of the once modest and heroine. Over time it seemed that there was nothing Tara was not willing to try in the bedroom to please her husband. Many times they had sex in other places, in the swimming pool, on the beach at night, in the kitchen.

Damien was increasingly amused by Crystal Girl’s constant craving for affection. He still had an empire to run, and during his daily teleconferencing, Crystal Girl would sneak under Damien’s desk while he spoke to his board of officers, and give him mouth-watering oral pleasure while Damien struggled to concentrate. Once the teleconference was over and he was teased to the edge of madness, he would slam Crystal Girl on his desk and fuck her brains out. He liked the way she would reach up to him and rake her fingers on his chest while he pounded her mercilessly.

“What are you thinking about?” Crystal Girl asked Damien, bringing him out of his reverie. He laid his newspaper aside and smiled at Crystal Girl.

“You of course,” Damien told her truthfully.

Crystal Girl blushed. Damien always made her feel like a real princess. She pushed her breakfast plate away and stretched her arms above her head while she pouted her lips and complained, “Damien, I’m getting too fat, aren’t I? Do you still love me even though I’m so big?”

“Nonsense, you look stunning,” Damien insisted. With her creamy complexion and long golden tresses falling around her shoulders, her plump cleavage peeking through the plunging neckline of her gown, as well as the swollen melon of her tummy, Damien knew there was no one in the world more beautiful.

Crystal Girl giggled like a schoolgirl and wrinkled her nose at Damien while she put her bare feet up on Damien’s lap, giving his crotch a gentle nudge. “Just look at me, barefoot and pregnant,” she moaned. “Would you mind rubbing my feet, Damien?”

Damien looked out over the ocean from his poolside chair while his blushing bride wiggled her toes at him and giggled. Could it get any better than this?

Just as he was enjoying massaging and tickling Crystal Girl’s beautiful feet, a servant came to the table and informed Damien that there was an urgent call from Empire City.

“Who is it?” Damien asked, obviously bothered by the intrusion.

“A Ms. Kirsten Kane calling for Crystal Girl, sir,” the servant told him.

“Kirsten?” Crystal Girl exclaimed, “Really? Let me talk to her!”

The servant handed the wireless phone to Crystal Girl.

“Kirsten? Is that you?”

“Yes,” Kirsten answered on the other end of the line. “I just wanted to remind you that I’m flying in next week.”

“You are?” Crystal Girl said. She became alarmed and looked at Damien, who appeared totally uninterested despite the fact that he was inwardly anxious by the prospect of Kirsten Kane’s phone call.

“Yes, I’m coming to stay with you until you have the baby,” Kirsten informed her. “Didn’t Damien tell you?”

“Um, yes, I think so. But we’ve been doing so many things to get ready for the baby that I probably forgot,” Crystal Girl laughed nervously. She knew how Damien felt about Kirsten Kane. “Hold on one sec’.”

Crystal Girl covered the receiver with one hand while she looked at Damien. Her heart was thumping rapidly. She didn’t want to do anything to upset her husband, but she gathered her nerves and put on her most pleading look. “Damien, honey, Kirsten wants to come visit me tomorrow. She said she’d like to come and stay until the baby arrives. I wanted to check with you first. I know how you really feel about it, but please say it’s all right for her to come. For me?”

Damien gave a pained expression. Even though he knew full well of his bargain with Velaria, Crystal Girl was totally unaware of it. He could probably milk this a little bit of finesse. He told her, “I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Please say ‘yes’, darling,” Crystal Girl moaned like a child. “I promise I’ll keep her out of your way. I’d really love to see her. If you let her come, I promise to give you an extra special treat every night. You know… that thing I know you love,” Crystal Girl said sexily as she put her thumb to her lips and licked the tip of it while she nudged Damien’s crotch with her bare foot.

Bingo. That’s exactly what Damien was hoping for. Still pretending to disagree with the idea, Damien sighed, “I suppose she can come if it makes you happy. Tell her I’ll have a car sent to pick her up in the morning. A jet will also be made available for her.” “Oh, thank you honey! I love you so much!” Crystal Girl exclaimed. Then she spoke to Kirsten again. “Damien said he’ll send a car for you in the morning! He’s even going to fly you over in one of his private jets. Can you believe it?”

“No, not really,” Kirsten said sarcastically.

“I can’t wait to see you!” Crystal Girl gushed, ignoring Kirsten’ remark.

“Me, too,” Kirsten said. “How are you feeling?”

“Better than ever!” Crystal Girl said. It was the truth. She reveled in her role as the submissive wife, and she couldn’t wait to enhance it even further as a mother to his child once the baby was born. She wanted nothing more than Damien to know how good a wife and mother she could really be. She constantly daydreamed of the future when she could take their child to school and cook special dinners for him, and then make love to him every night like a hungry sex kitten.

“That’s great,” Kirsten said. There was an uneasy feeling in her voice. Could this really be true? Was Crystal Girl really sincere in her role as Damien Maxam’s wife? Suddenly, she couldn’t wait to see Crystal Girl and witness this for herself. “I’ll guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

“’Bye, Kirsten,” Crystal Girl said.

“Goodbye,” Kirsten replied and hung up.

Crystal Girl turned off the phone and looked at Damien with trepidation. He still seemed upset. She took her feet down and leaned over to Damien and pouted in his ear while she reached up to stroke the back of his head. She knew this was a sensitive spot for Damien.

“You’re not really upset, are you, sweetheart?”

Damien grumbled noncommittally under his breath.

Crystal Girl breathed warmly in his ear, “Why don’t we go upstairs and see if I can’t change your mind?” Then she licked the edge of his ear.

A tingle went up the back of Damien Maxam’s back and neck, and he allowed Crystal Girl to take him by the hand and march him upstairs to their bedroom. She gently pushed Damien to lie back on the bed and then opened his robe to reach into his silk pajamas. Damien closed his eyes and reveled in pure bliss as the worlds most beautiful and pregnant superheroine presented him the most incredible oral pleasure he had experienced so far.

10

Empire City—The MaxCorp Private Jetport

Kirsten Kane stepped out of the long limousine, which had picked her up at her apartment building that morning and was met by a well-dressed gentleman standing near the sleek private jet with the MaxCorp logo on the tail.

“Good, morning Ms. Kane,” the gentleman said as he adjusted the wire rim frames of his glasses. “I’m Doctor Goodspell. I’ll be riding along with you to Mr. Maxam’s villa in France.”

“Good morning, Doctor,” Kirsten replied as she was escorted to the stairs leading into the jet. Once inside, she found the interior spacious as well as tastefully decorated and furnished with such appointments as plush recliners, couches, glass and mahogany tables, flat screen television monitors and a well-stocked bar complete with a selection of fine snack foods. It was even decorated with eye-catching artwork. It was almost like being in a living room featured in Architectural Digest.

“It’s an honor to meet you, Ms. Kane,” Dr. Goodspell told her as he watched Kirsten intently as she took a seat on one of the recliners and crossed her shapely legs. He admired how she carried herself, and how smart she looked in her fashionable dark dress suit with the skirt cut above the knees. He could tell she was perfectly endowed through the opening in her jacket. There was just a hint of her bra, barely visible through her cream colored blouse. He tore his eyes away from the way she was dangling one high heel pump just above the carpeted floor as she made herself comfortable on her seat. She was even more attractive in person than the images he had seen on television. “I’ve long admired your work on GNN. I always look forward to your compelling reports. And I must add that you are even more attractive in person.”

“Thank you doctor,” Kirsten replied to the compliments with her patented gracious smile. He seemed sincere, and it was always nice hearing positive feedback about her work. But the compliment about her looks made her slightly uneasy. She was more than just a gorgeous face and body. Kirsten put aside her ego for a moment. Ever the suspicious and curious reporter, Kirsten asked the doctor, “If you don’t me asking, what is your association with Damien Maxam, Doctor Goodspell?”

“I’m Mr. Maxam’s private physician,” the doctor informed her. “I’m on my way to give him his annual physical and check in on Mrs. Maxam as well. From what I understand, she’s doing very well now in her third trimester. If I know Mr. Maxam, I’m certain he has the best French doctors on call, but he seems to want my seal of approval as well. I’ve been Damien’s personal physician for years.”

Kirsten winced when she heard Doctor Goodspell refer to Crystal Girl as Mrs. Maxam. She did not like the sound of that at all and knew she would never get used to it. She was desperately eager to see how Crystal Girl was really doing once she was able to sit down and talk to her woman to woman.

The pilot closed the door hatch and informed Kirsten and Dr. Goodspell that departure was only moments away. The plane was so well designed soundproofed, that she hardly heard the whine of the jet turbines just outside the windows, much less felt when the plane actually took off until she her ears pop when the jet climbed to cruising altitude. Dr. Goodspell noticed Kirsten moving her jaws to get her ears to pop and reached for a nearby crystal decanter to pour Kirsten a glass of water to help ease her discomfort.

“Here, this will help,” Do. Goodspell said.

“Thank you,” Kirsten said gratefully. She took the glass and sipped as she turned to stare out the window. She hardly noticed how keenly Dr. Goodspell was staring at her from behind his thin wire rims while she took another swallow from the glass. The jet had already reached its maximum altitude, and Kirsten marveled at how beautiful the clouds looked. It reminded her of the first time Meta-Woman had taken her flying. It was one of the most incredible experiences she ever had. The more she thought about it, the more wonderful she felt. Her eyes remained entranced by the clouds, and then she felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier until...

Dr. Goodspell smiled with satisfaction. The hypnotic drug he had slipped into the water decanter was taking its effect better than he had hoped. Kirsten Kane appeared to be drifting off to sleep, as if she were under the influence of a heavy narcotic. The doctor unbuckled the seatbelt from his seat across from Kirsten and moved into the seat next to her. He leaned over so close he could smell the subtle scent of her perfume.

“The clouds are pretty aren’t they, Ms. Kane?”

“Hmmm?” Kirsten responded sleepily. She seemed in a mild state of confusion. When her mind finally grasped Dr. Goodspell’s question, she mumbled, “Yes, they are.”

“They’re almost like pillows aren’t they?” Dr. Goodspell spoke in a gentle pleasing voice. “Soft enough to sleep on...”

“Yes,” Kirsten replied, fighting to keep her eyes open. The drug was working beautifully. It’s chemical content rendered Kirsten docile and highly susceptible to hypnotic suggestion without the lengthy induction that a verbal hypnotism would take. “Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could actually lie down on them and fall asleep?” Kirsten smiled lazily and nodded her head in agreement. Yes, that did sound wonderful. The doctor seemed to know just what she was thinking.

“Close your eyes, Ms. Kane. Your eyelids are already heavy aren’t they?” “Yes,” Kirsten sighed deeply and closed her eyes. His voice was so soothing she couldn’t help but respond.

“Ms. Kane,” Dr. Goodspell said.

“Yes?”

“Why don’t you imagine you are out there for a moment, Kirsten,” Dr. Goodspell suggested. “On the clouds.”

Kirsten paused a moment, but then her face took on an expression of deep restfulness and euphoria. She sighed deeply and leaned her head back in her comfortable seat, totally relaxed now.

“How do you feel, Ms. Kane?”

“Soooo good,” Kirsten said with a sleepy smile, her eyes still closed. She moaned softly and muttered groggily, “I’m so sleepy.”

“That’s wonderful Ms. Kane,” Dr. Goodspell grinned. “But before you drift off to sleep, you must do a couple of thing for me.”

“Hmmmm?”

“If you do some things for me, I’ll let you fall asleep and you can take as long a nap as you want. You do want to take a nap, don’t you, Ms. Kane?”

Kirsten nodded urgently. “Then listen to me carefully,” Dr. Goodspell said. “I want you to let me lean your chair back all the way. I want you to be very comfortable. Is that all right with you?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent,” Dr. Goodspell whispered. He gently eased the lever on the recliner and leaned it back until Kirsten was almost in a horizontal position. Her legs were still crossed primly with one exposed knee on top of the other and one foot dangling. When Kirsten’ upper torso reclined, her jacket parted open and her skirt rose even higher than its position at mid thigh. Dr. Goodspell was thrilled to capture the top lace band of Kirsten Kane’s sheer stockings. He resisted the urge to place a hand on her thigh. Instead he leaned close to Kirsten and inhaled the scent of her neck. She was a stunning sight to behold laying back totally enraptured by the sound of his voice.

“I want to ask you a question Ms. Kane,” Dr. Goodspell said in a soothing tone. “It’s very important.”

“Yes, Dr. Goodspell?”

“When was the last time you had a physical exam?”

Kirsten wrinkled her eyebrows. It was so hard to think when all she wanted to do was sleep. She wondered why Dr. Goodspell would want to know that, but then she figured it out on her own. He was a doctor of course. It was simply a professional interest.

“I can’t remember exactly,” Kirsten answered after she thought hard about it.

“Well, if you don’t mind me suggesting this, I think it would be an excellent idea if you allowed me to examine you right now.”

“Why?”

“Well, for one thing, we’re traveling to a foreign country, and it would be good to know that you are completely healthy so you won’t be susceptible to any strange or unusual illnesses while you are visiting Mrs. Maxam. After all, she will be giving birth soon, and it wouldn’t be good for her or the newborn to be around a sick person.” That made sense, Kirsten thought.

“And besides, it’s always a good idea to make sure you are at your peak of health. Better safe than sorry, don’t you think so, Ms. Kane?”

That made even more sense. “Yes,” Kirsten agreed with a nod. “Wonderful,” Dr. Goodspell exclaimed with delight. “Then I’ll begin right now. Just relax and lie still. I’ll take care of everything.”

“Yes, Doctor,” Kirsten sighed.

Dr. Goodspell smiled wickedly. Kirsten Kane was a fine hypnotic subject. Not the least bit resistant to his suggestions. The fact that he had Empire City’s most famous and attractive reporter lying before him under his complete control was not lost on him. His heart pounded inside his chest as he gathered in the vivacious brunette and struggled to decide exactly where to begin. His own body temperature had risen and he removed his jacket to get more comfortable.

“The first thing I’m going to do is check your pulse Ms. Kane,” the doctor said as he placed his hand on the soft crevice of her neck. He noticed that Kirsten seemed to respond positively to his warm touch, totally unaware that the doctor was practically drooling over her sleepy form. He swallowed deeply and told Kirsten, “Ms. Kane, I need you to open your mouth so I can take your temperature with my thermometer.”

Kirsten responded with barely a moment’s hesitation. Her soft full lips parted to accept what she thought to be a thermometer. Instead, Dr. Goodspell inserted his forefinger between Kirsten’ lips and on her tongue. She instinctively closed her lips around the finger and swirled her tongue around his fingertip to position it under her tongue. Dr. Goodspell’s cock swelled inside his slacks when Kirsten did that. It was incredible to realize that Kirsten believed that she actually had a thermometer in her mouth instead of his finger.

After a minute of watching Kirsten suckle his finger, he told her, “Very good, Ms. Kane. Your temperature and blood pressure are perfect.”

Kirsten chest swelled with a good feeling, knowing Dr. Goodspell was finding her in such good health so far.

“Now, I need to listen to your heart,” the doctor said. Instead of using a stethoscope, Dr. Goodspell merely used the tips of his first two fingers, and pressed them on Kirsten chest just above the neckline of her blouse. He grinned like a hyena over the totally oblivious Kirsten and said, “I hope my stethoscope is not too cold, Ms. Kane.”

Kirsten nodded her head back and forth. His stethoscope felt very warm as he moved it over her breasts. For some reason it felt unusually good when Dr. Goodspell checked her heart. She could sense that her nipples were swelling under her thin bra and sheer blouse. She blushed, hoping that Dr. Goodspell couldn’t tell.

“Ms. Kane, I want to be very thorough, so I hope you won’t mind if I perform a full breast exam. I’ll have to open your top, of course.”

Kirsten blushed again. Then she scolded herself. He was a doctor after all, and he was only being thorough. “Go right ahead, Dr. Goodspell.”

Dr. Goodspell almost had to cover his mouth to keep his glee from erupting into a fit of giggling. “Very good. Just lie still then. Relax and don’t worry about a thing. I’m very gentle.” With great care, he parted open Kirsten’ jacket and then opened her blouse one pearl button at a time. His adrenaline was surging as he paused a moment before opening her blouse to reveal her satin bra, which cupped her perfect teardrop shaped pair of breasts. Fortunately, the bra clasp was in front between the two cups and Dr. Goodspell undid it with one easy snap. He held his breath as he opened the bra and finally revealed the treasures within. They were the most incredible set of milky mounds he had ever seen. They were round and full, and her pink nipples were perfect and fully erect with tiny bumps around the areola. All he wanted to do was take them in his mouth and suckle them dry, but instead he proceeded to perform the standard breasts exam, moving his fingers around and around in circles, over and under, one at a time. Then he held his breath again and placed both hands on the pair and gave them both one good long firm squeeze for good measure. He marveled at how Kirsten seemed to have a look of ecstasy on her beautiful face, and her back arched up slowly. She sighed deeply as he massaged her ample mounds.

Dr. Goodspell wanted to fondle them forever, but he soon let them free and sat back in his chair for a moment to recover from the sublime experience of a lifetime. Manhandling the famous Kirsten Kane’s incredible tits was something to be savored. When he gathered himself after a moment, Dr. Goodspell spoke again.

“Ms. Kane, would you be so kind as to remove your underwear so I may perform a cervical exam.”

Kirsten Kane paused to contemplate Dr. Goodspell’s request. From the expression on her face, her mind seemed to be struggling with the thought. Finally, she murmured lazily, “Yes, Doctor.” Then the beautiful brunette reporter lifted her hips slightly, and pulled up the hem of her short skirt, grasped her black thong panties, and pulled them down over her thighs, knees, calves and finally off over her black pumps. Once removed Kirsten merely let them drop to the floor and she instinctively raised her legs up so that her knees were bent and her shoes were now on the edge of the plush seat.

“Very good,” Dr. Goodspell said as Kirsten easily complied with his request. She was a model hypnotic subject. The fact that she was incredibly sexy with her prim business suit opened and yanked up made her even more attractive to Dr. Goodspell. With obvious glee, he reached between the sexy reporter’s slightly spread apart thighs and cupped her trim furry mound and found it very warm.

“Ummmmmmmm,” Kirsten moaned softly when Dr. Goodspell touched her. She seemed very hot and bothered, and from the wetness he felt seeping from her opening, she was highly aroused. He delicately inserted one finger inside and it slipped in easily from the natural lubricant of her hot pussy. The she inserted another, and another one at a time, massaging her clitoris and velvet walls until Kirsten was practically pumping against his fingers. He took his sweet time exploring every crevice of Kirsten Kane’s vagina. His mind kept racing with the thought that here he was practically molesting the world’s most famous news reporter. “You are in superb shape, Ms. Kane,” Dr. Goodspell informed his eager “patient” when he removed his hand from her sopping wet pussy. He noticed that Kirsten seemed slightly disappointed when he removed his hand from her groin. She was practically salivating and uttered a whimpering moan when Dr. Goodspell finished his exam.

“You seem very anxious,” Dr. Goodspell said as he gave his fingers a whiff of Kirsten Kane’s wonderful scent. He took his handkerchief from his jacket nearby and wiped them clean.

Kirsten only responded my moaning affirmatively. She was more aroused than she could ever remember being. The doctor was so gentle in his exam, but she found that his touch and caresses had awoken a deep sexual urge that she could not suppress.

“I’d like to make one last request of you, Ms. Kane,” Dr. Goodspell said.

Kirsten was desperately anxious to hear the doctor’s request. She hoped it was what she was thinking of. “Yes, Dr. Goodspell?”

“I would very much like to fuck your brains out.”

Kirsten was so aroused and wound up that she nearly climaxed when she heard those words. For some inexplicable reason, the doctor’s graphic suggestion made her extremely hot and horny. Even though her only sexual partner had been her fiancé, Cliff Brass, the captain of the Empire City police Department, he was the farthest thing from her mind at the moment.

“Yes, doctor,” Kirsten hissed with ecstasy. “Please fuck me!”

“Are you sure you want me to, Ms. Kane?” Dr. Goodspell inquired. He knew what the answer was, but he loved to tease his victims.

“YES!” Kirsten practically screamed out.

“Very well, then,” Dr. Goodspell said as he began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his slacks. His cock was rock hard now and popped out of his shorts like a jack in the box. He Climbed and kneeled on the soft chair between Kirsten Kane’s quivering thighs and positioned his cock just above the opening of the moaning reporter. Savoring every moment, Dr. Goodspell took his time sliding the tip of his member into Kirsten’s pulsating vagina. Once it was inserted, he braced himself on the armrests of the chair and slowly pushed his swollen cock into Kirsten Kane until he reached the hilt.

“UNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHH!” Kirsten moaned loudly as Dr. Goodspell penetrated her deeply. His shaft seemed to touch every nerve ending inside her.

“How does that feel, Ms. Kane?” Dr. Goodspell asked lasciviously.

“UMMMMMMMMMM! So good!”

When the doctor entered as far as he could, he slowly began to bring it back out, and then slowly back in again. This gorgeous piece of ass was tighter than just about any woman he had ever fucked. He had spoken to many men who had fantasized of doing exactly what he was doing right now. Fucking the high and mighty lead reporter for the Global News Network.

“Do you like my cock inside you, Ms. Kane?”

“YEESSSSSSSS!” Kirsten groaned. Her hips rose and fell in unison with Dr. Goodspell’s long deliberate thrusting motions. His use of graphic language was turning her on like never before. Something about his vulgar words thrilled her to no end.

“You really need a good hard fuck, don’t you Ms. Kane?”

“YES!”

“And you want me to be the one that gives it to you, isn’t that right?”

“Yes! Please….Fuck me hard!” Kirsten begged.

“Say, fuck me hard, Dr. Goodspell,” the doctor ordered.

“Fuck me hard, Dr. Goodspell!” Kirsten repeated.

“Louder.”

“FUCK ME HARD, DR. GOODSPELL!”

“That’s a good girl,” Dr. Goodspell praised his eager lover. He reached under Kirsten and grasped her bare butt cheeks and squeezed them hard as he rammed his cock deep inside her. The gorgeous brunette uttered a deep groan and leaned upward to bury her face in the crevice between Dr. Goodspell’s neck and shoulder. Her body was tingling and quivering as the doctor began to pump her faster and faster.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Kirsten groaned as Dr. Goodspell thrust deep and hard. “UUUUUUUUUUNHHHHHH! UUUUUUUUNNNNNHHHHH!”

“You like getting fucked don’t you, Ms. Kane?”

“UNNNMMMPPH!” Kirsten responded as her face pressed against Dr. Goodspell.

“You’ve never had it this good have you?”

“UNNNNNHHHNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“Do you want me to stop now, Ms. Kane?”

“NNOOOOOOOOOOO!” Kirsten pleaded pathetically, wrapping her shapely legs around Dr. Goodspell’s pelvis and urging him deeper. “DON’T...STOP!”

“You really need a good hard fuck don’t you?”

“AAAAAAAAHHHH! GAAAAAWWDDDD! YESSSSS!”

Kirsten Kane’s passionate moans aroused Dr. Goodspell, and he pumped her even harder, thrusting faster as he leaned down and kissed her on the neck and mouth. She parted her lips and accepted his probing tongue by pressing against his with her own. Her hips were bucking wildly, meeting Dr. Goodspell’s penetrating thrusts with a reciprocating ferocity. They went at it for hours after Dr. Goodspell convinced Kirsten it was in her best interest to remove all her clothes. He ordered Kirsten to change positions at his preference and she complied without question or hesitation. After he sat back in the seat and allowed Kirsten to ride him for a good long while, he told her to get on the couch on her hands and knees so he could take her from behind. Nothing prepared her for anything like the sensation of Dr. Goodspell’s cock inside her in this position. The longer he fucked her, the more aroused she became until she began to climax with mind-numbing intensity.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHH!”

“Yes, Ms. Kane, I can tell you haven’t had a good old-fashioned pussy pumping like this,” Dr. Goodspell said as he continued humping. “You’re as tight and wet as...UUNNNNNNNNHHHH!!”

Dr. Goodspell unleashed his own orgasm; pumping Kirsten Kane full of his sticky cum. Meanwhile Kirsten was clawing and biting the couch cushions, urging Dr. Goodspell to fuck her harder as she rocked her hips back to meet his deep thrusts. Her body arched and tensed up with a shuddering climax and her mouth opened to let out a long squeal of delight. Dr. Goodspell enjoyed the erotic expression on the gorgeous reporter’s face, and how she tossed her head from side to side as he pumped her full of his seed. He didn’t want to quit, but his vigorous fucking of Kirsten exhausted Dr. Goodspell, and he uttered a long sigh of pleasure as when he felt Kirsten’s cervical walls tightened around his cock as he slowly pulled out. He winced as his highly sensitive shaft slid out of Kirsten Kane’s soaked pussy and the intense sensation caused his cock to spit out a few last drops on Kirsten Kane’s back. She whimpered sadly when she realized he was done and turned around to rub her slinky body against Dr. Goodspell, who was zipping up his pants.

“Please fuck me, again,” Kirsten pleaded with a sexy pout. She was trying to get at his crotch, nuzzling her mouth against his bulge. “I want your cock Dr. Goodspell. I need it.”

“I think you’d better get dressed now, Ms. Kane. You’ll want to look your best when we arrive in France,” Dr. Goodspell suggested as he took his handkerchief and wiped the condensation from his glasses. He smiled as he watched Kirsten look down and notice that she was completely nude and then blushed pink from head to toe.

“Oh, my goodness,” Kirsten said with embarrassment. “You’re right.”

“Don’t worry about getting pregnant, Ms. Kane,” Dr. Goodspell informed the baffled reporter. “I’ve had a vasectomy.”

“Oh, that’s good,” Kirsten sighed with relief. She couldn’t believe she had been so careless. She quickly slipped on her bra and panties and then her blouse and skirt. After she smoothed out the wrinkles, she put on her jacket and excused herself to freshen up in the lavatory at Dr. Goodspell’s suggestion. When she returned, she looked as fresh and attractive as ever, although with a slightly “fucked senseless” expression on her face. She took her seat and smiled brightly at Dr. Goodspell and asked “Are we almost there?”

“It won’t be long now,” Dr. Goodspell said as he stared at the stunning reporter. She was incredibly sexy in her stylish business suit with its short skirt and pumps. Unbelievably, he felt his cock stirring in his slacks again. Well, it wasn’t every day one was able to have their way someone like Kirsten Kane. He thanked his lucky stars that Mr. Maxam had called on him to perform this particular service, even though it was at the last minute. But when the reporter’s name was mentioned he had dropped everything. Now all he had left to do was program Kirsten’s mind with the subconscious suggestions prescribed by Mr. Maxam. They would later be triggered by unique phrases, and Kirsten would respond to them when uttered only by Damien Maxam.

Dr. Goodspell looked at his watch, and then at Kirsten. Her lips had been coated with a fresh gloss of lipstick. It was a little more than an hour before they would arrive in France. He took a few minutes to implant his suggestions in the vulnerable mind of Kirsten Kane as per Damien’s instructions. Then he made one final suggestion. Kirsten rose happily from her seat and kneeled before Dr. Goodspell to unzip his slacks. Once his cock was out, Dr. Goodspell placed a hand on Kirsten Kane’s head and guided her down to his throbbing member. She engulfed him entirely and went to work suckling, licking and gulping. Dr. Goodspell leaned his head back and sighed with a satisfied smile on his face. Kirsten Kane was as great a cocksucker as she was a fuck machine.

After he came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop, Dr. Goodspell completed his hypnotic suggestions and finally allowed Kirsten to sleep the remainder of the trip. He loved his line of work.

11

The South of France

Kirsten Kane and Dr. Goodspell were picked up at a French Aeroport used privately by international businessmen and flown by helicopter to Damien Maxam’s seaside estate. Once they arrived, Damien gave Kirsten a cursory nod of greeting before he excused himself and left with Dr. Goodspell for a round of golf. Crystal Girl welcomed Kirsten with a smile and hug and led her upstairs to settle into one of the guest rooms. After the servants promptly unpacked and stored Kirsten’s bags, they finally had a moment alone for girl talk.

“So,” Kirsten began, “Tell me how everything has been going for you.”

“Oh, I don’t know where to start,” Crystal Girl exclaimed.

“Well, you certainly look happy,” Kirsten told her.

“I am,” Crystal Girl gushed like a teenager with a crush. “Damien has been so wonderful. You really wouldn’t believe how much he’s changed.”

“You’re right, I wouldn’t.”

“I know what you’re thinking, and you have every right to doubt Damien from what he’s done in the past, but all I can tell you is that he’s been nothing but kind and caring to me. I have to admit, we did kind of start off rough,” Crystal Girl said as she fingered the Kryptonite necklace around her neck. Somehow it didn’t seem to bother her anymore. Damien wanted it on her for his piece of mind and that was all that mattered. “But ever since then, it’s been nothing but one long honeymoon. And it won’t be long now before the baby comes. I can’t wait!” Kirsten was stunned. She wouldn’t have believed it if she wasn’t seeing it for herself. Crystal Girl actually looked radiant in her late stage of pregnancy. She expected a bitter and lonely heroine disgusted by her circumstances. But the opposite was true. Crystal Girl actually seemed like she was...in love.

“Crystal Girl, I want to ask you one question and I want you to tell me the truth.” “Of course.”

“Has Damien done anything to hurt you?”

“Did Meta-Woman want you to ask me that?”

“Actually, no.”

“Kirsten, I promise on my baby’s life. After our first night together, Damien has done nothing to hurt me. Like I said, we had a rough start, but that’s understandable after all that Damien had done. But once we got past those first few days, Damien started to prove to me how much he really cared about me.”

“Well, I guess that answers my question,” Kirsten said, even though she still had her suspicions. Maxam had done so much to try and undermine her and Meta-Woman.

“How’s everything with you?” Crystal Girl asked.

“As well as can be,” Kirsten said.

“How’s everyone in Empire City?”

“They all wanted me to tell you that they’re thinking about you. I’ve even heard from some of your friends in Century City. They can’t wait for you to come back home.”

An odd expression came across Crystal Girl’s face and she looked down at her hands. Kirsten thought she detected a heavy sadness in Crystal Girl.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Come on, you can talk to me,” Kirsten assured her.

“Kirsten, I don’t know how to say this...”

“Just say it...”

“I’m not planning on going back to Century City.”

“What do you mean? I thought you had an agreement with Damien. You would divorce him after the baby was born.”

“Damien and I are not going to be divorced.”

“What?”

“We’re planning on staying together.”

“Tara, are you serious?”

“Yes.”

“Are you telling me that you are really in love with Damien Maxam?”

“I really wasn’t sure at first,” Crystal Girl said. “I kept having doubts in the back of my mind, but once I found out I was pregnant, I became more confident in Damien’s sincerity. Especially when I told him for the first time. You should have seen the look on his face. I was absolutely sure then, and every day he proves it more and more.”

“What about your parents? They still don’t know about this.”

“I’ve thought about that, and I’m planning on telling them the truth. I know they’ll have a hard time with it at first, but once they see the baby, and how Damien treats me, I’m sure they’ll come around. All I want right know is to be the perfect wife to Damien and a wonderful mother to our baby.”

Kirsten couldn’t believe what she was hearing. The world’s greatest heroine was sounding like a subservient female.

“And where does Crystal Girl fit into all of this?”

“Actually I’ve thought even harder about that, but in the end my decision was easy, especially knowing that I have this precious life inside me. I can’t do anything to jeopardize that. From now on, I’m no longer Crystal Girl. I’m just Mrs. Damien Maxam.”

“Mrs. Damien Maxam?” Kirsten gaped. “Don’t you mean Mrs. Tara Maxam?”

“Look, Kirsten, I don’t expect you to understand...”

“I don’t believe you’re going to give up your role as a heroine.”

“From what I’ve heard, I’m really not needed anymore. Ever since Damien and I have been married, the master criminal element has gone quiet. They know that without Damien to distract Meta-Woman, she’s free to concentrate on them.”

Crystal Girl was right, Kirsten thought. Threats to Empire City from egomaniacal master criminals had all but ceased. Things had been relatively stable since Crystal Girl’s marriage.

“Kirsten, please understand. I just want to be a normal person,” Crystal Girl said. “I want to be taken care of for a change. And Damien will ensure that our baby has everything he ever wants or needs.”

Kirsten still had her doubts, but a small part of her envied Crystal Girl’s happiness. No matter how much it pained her, she decided for Crystal Girl’s sake she would go along with her decision. After all, she was a grown up, although she was married to the most dangerous criminal the world had ever known. Nothing would convince Kirsten Kane of anything otherwise.

“Well, if you’re really sure, then I’m very happy for you,” Kirsten said.

“Thank you so much, Kirsten,” Crystal Girl said as tears brimmed in her eyes. She leaned across and embraced Kirsten. “That means the world to me coming form you. Hopefully you can help convince Meta-Woman of it too.”

Kirsten sighed and said, “I’ll try.”

Later that day after catching up on all their talk, a servant arrived to inform Crystal Girl that Damien had returned and it was time for her to meet Dr. Goodspell for her exam. Crystal Girl left Kirsten alone to finish settling into her room. Kirsten quickly showered and changed into more comfortable clothes. She slipped on an off white soft linen dress that enhanced her considerable bust and hips and a belt around her slim waist. With her keen sense of fashion,

Kirsten picked out a suitable pair of white pumps to enhance her shapely legs. Then she gave her dark luxuriant locks a good brush out and touched up her minimal makeup. As a well-known news personality in Empire City, Kirsten always took pride in looking her best.

For some reason now, Kirsten had the urge to meet with Damien, so she took the opportunity to seek him out to have a word with him. A servant informed Kirsten that Mr. Maxam was in his study, and led him to a closed room. The servant tapped on the door.

“Yes, come in,” came Damien’s voice from within.

The servant opened the door and informed Damien, “Ms. Kane is here to see you, Monsieur Maxam.”

“Thank you, Jacques,” Damien told his servant.

“Shall I bring refreshments, Monsieur?” Jacques inquired.

“No, Jacques, that will be all for now,” Damien dismissed his servant. Jacques closed the door behind him and left Kirsten alone with Damien. “To what do I owe the pleasure?” Damien asked sarcastically as he sat back in his plush leather chair. He knew only too well how much Kirsten Kane despised him.

Kirsten felt uneasy being in the same room with Damien, much less being left alone with the most dangerous man in the world. She took a seat and crossed her legs, looking at Damien with a sharp expression of suspicion and anxiousness. She finally blurted out what she really wanted to say, “All right, Damien, please explain to me how you did it.”

“Pardon me?” Damien asked, raising an eyebrow. “How I did what?”

“Don’t act coy with me, Damien. You know exactly what I mean!” Kirsten said with her typical confrontational manner. “How did you get Crystal Girl to fall for you?” Damien gave Kirsten a condescending smirk. “Kirsten, I’m devastated that you would assume Crystal Girl would not fall for my considerable charm on her own accord.”

“You have as much charm as a snake, Damien!” Kirsten snapped with a haughty tone. “What are you really up to?”

“I welcome you into my home, and this is the thanks I get?” Damien said as he shook his head in mock disappointment. “I thought you had more class than that Kirsten.”

Kirsten steamed in her seat, her foot tapping in the air nervously. She couldn’t stand the arrogance coming from Damien. “People like you don’t change overnight, Damien. I know you’re up to something and while I’m here I fully intend to find out what it is.”

“Whatever you say, Kirsten,” Damien chuckled, infuriating Kirsten even more. He enjoyed watching her become more and more flustered, until finally she had enough and stood up to leave. As she walked toward the door, Damien admired the way her butt cheeks wiggled in her tight dress. Just as she grabbed the door handle, Damien called out, “Kirsten.” Kirsten spun around and looked at Damien, waiting to see what he had to say.

“I just want to tell you one thing before you go,” Damien said.

“What is it?”

Damien spoke to Kirsten in a clear and concise voice, “You look good enough to fuck, Kirsten.”

Kirsten was shaken to the core. She scrambled to comprehend what Damien Maxam had just said to her. With stunned silence, her mouth fell open until she could finally utter a few words. “What did you just say?”

“You look good enough to fuck, Kirsten,” Damien slowly repeated the trigger phrase that Dr. Goodspell had implanted in Kirsten under her hypnotic state. The phrase was now causing a subtle but perceptible change in Kirsten’ mind and attitude. Her eyes blinked and she had to take a deep breath as she became overwhelmed by something that seemed to move her from within. The hand that had tightened on the doorknob turned white as she clenched it and Kirsten had to lean back and brace herself against the door to keep back the sensation of passing out. When the feeling passed, she was able to concentrate again, and her first thoughts were of Damien. And how incredibly sexy he was.

“Unnnh!” Kirsten gasped and closed her eyes when she realized what she was just thinking. Damien? Sexy? How could she be thinking that? Her breathing and heart rate began to pick up as Kirsten began to grasp her situation. Here she was visiting Crystal Girl, who was married to the vilest criminal mastermind on earth. The man who had tried to destroy the one man she truly loved. How could she even think that for even one moment?

“Kirsten, are you all right?” Damien asked with a sly grin as he stood up and walked around his massive desk to approach Kirsten. “You look flushed. Perhaps it’s the jet lag form your trip.”

Kirsten was speechless. Her mind could not comprehend what her subconscious was telling her. That she had to make love to Damien Maxam. She needed to make love him now or she would go crazy.

“Damien...I...I...” Kirsten struggled with her thoughts.

“Yes, Kirsten?” Damien asked as he stood mere inches from her trembling body as she kept herself pressed back hard against the door.

“Damien, I don’t know...why I’m feeling this way...”

“What way, Kirsten?”

“You’re...married...I’m...seeing someone...”

“And?”

Kirsten whimpered and tried to restrain her urges, which were now boiling up within her like a pressure cooker. Her ample breasts were rising and falling and her nostrils flared as her breathing quickened. She could feel her temperature rising and the recognizable sensation of dampness between her legs. She fought the urge to cup her groin and press the maddening itch there.

“Damien, I need you...” Kirsten panted.

“Need me?”

“Yes,” Kirsten gasped. She was dying to reach out and touch Damien, but her instincts held her back. Despite her arousal and urge for Damien, she kept thinking of Crystal Girl and Meta-Woman as well as Damien’s evil deeds while she struggled desperately to remain chaste.

“I’m shocked at you Kirsten,” Damien smirked. “I’m a married man. This is very inappropriate.”

“I know!” Kirsten exclaimed. “I don’t know what’s the matter with me.”

“I think I know what’s going on, Kirsten,” Damien said. “You’re testing me to see if I’m completely faithful to Crystal Girl, aren’t you? Did Meta-Woman put you up to this? You should be ashamed of yourself.”

“No, it’s not that...”

“What is it then? Are you envious of Crystal Girl’s happiness? Do you really want to ruin her relationship with me? That’s not like you, Kirsten.”

“Please, Damien...”

“Wait, I know what it is,” Damien teased Kirsten unmercifully. “You’re attracted to me now that you know you can’t have me. I’m more desirable to you now that I’m happily married. Am I challenge now? Is that it, Kirsten?”

“No...” Kirsten moaned. “I just want you to...fuck me.”

“Well, Kirsten, what makes you think I would want to fuck you, as you put it so tastefully?”

“Please don’t do this to me, Damien,” Kirsten whimpered.

“Well, I have to admit, I did say myself you looked good enough to fuck,” Damien said as he reached up and placed his hand on Kirsten’ hip. “Maybe I shouldn’t have been so bold. Can you forgive me Kirsten? I didn’t mean to send you the wrong signals.”

“Ummmm,” Kirsten moaned and trembled at Damien’s touch.

“I suppose it really wouldn’t do any harm if we had sex,” Damien said. “Just this once. That way we can both say we tried it and then we can move on with our own lives. What do you think, Kirsten?”

Kirsten couldn’t take any more. The tension had built to a fever pitch. Damien’s touch was driving her wild with arousal, and her body was responding accordingly. She reached up with both hands and clutched Damien by his shirt and pulled him close. She kissed him passionately, panting and gasping as she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Damien pressed up against Kirsten’ tight squirming body. His bulge was rock hard now, and he pressed it into Kirsten’ groin as she spread her legs apart to allow Damien closer. They kissed for several minutes, each of them using their hands to roam over the other’s body.

Damien was utterly amazed at how turned on Kirsten was. Dr. Goodspell had done very well, just as instructed. What would Meta-Woman think about Kirsten if he saw her now? His mortal nemesis’ one true love, the sexy and independent Kirsten Kane, had been turned into a she-cat in heat. He took full advantage of Kirsten Kane’s vulnerability, groping her breasts and cupping her firm ass cheeks to squeeze them at his pleasure. It was a purely intoxicating moment as Damien realized how he had longed for just this opportunity. To take the beautiful but arrogant reporter and ravage her at will. He lifted Kirsten upward against the door and pressed harder between her legs. Kirsten responded by hiking up one shapely leg and wrapping it around Damien’s waist and pulling him tight, all while exchanging long wet kisses.

When Kirsten was sufficiently heated up, Damien brought her over to his desk and lifted her by the waist to slam her ass onto the top edge. Kirsten gasped with excitement, and reached for Damien’s shirt to open it as quickly as possible, kissing his exposed neck and chest as she did so. Kirsten’s dress had a plunging neckline, and Damien took great pleasure in opening the front to further expose her chest and stomach. In no time, he pulled apart her white satin push up bra and leaned down to feast on her exposed breasts, suckling her swollen nipples while he clenched and massaged her succulent mounds.

Kirsten was completely sexed up now, and she couldn’t unbuckle and open Damien’s slacks fast enough. Her soft hands reached inside to cup his groin, massaging it into full hardness as she moaned in Damien’s embrace. Normally the thought of making love to Damien repelled her, but she could not fight the overwhelming urge to fuck him. All she could think of was having Damien’s cock inside her aching pussy.

Damien handled Kirsten roughly, which seemed only to arouse her passion further. He slammed her back down on the desktop and pushed up her dress to expose the tender mound between her legs covered with white satin panties. The moment was almost at hand. He was about have his way with his long time nemesis Kirsten Kane, who had written so many damaging exposes and stories about him. He’d tried getting her so many times before, but now it was actually going to happen. He was about to give Kirsten Kane the fuck of a lifetime. A grudge fuck she would never forget.

Kirsten kicked her shoes off and lifted her hips to allow Damien to push up her dress further and yank her panties completely off. Then she waited breathlessly as Damien positioned himself between her legs. With a lascivious smile, he asked her, “Are you sure you want to betray Meta-Woman by making love to his enemy?”

Kirsten whimpered as she tried to fathom his question. However, the need for his cock overweighed anything that Kirsten could comprehend. “Please...just fuck me!”

“All right, Kirsten, you asked for it,” Damien sneered with delight. Without any regard for anything but his won carnal desires, Damien grasped Kirsten tight by the waist and plunged his throbbing member into Kirsten Kane’s damp pussy.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” Kirsten screamed out as Damien filled her to the hilt, penetrating deep inside her tight velvet sheath. “OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!”

“Yes, I knew you’d like that Kirsten,” Damien hissed as he gave Kirsten one long hard thrust. “You need a good hard fuck from Damien Maxam don’t you?”

“UNNNNNNNNHHHHHH!!! Yessssssss! Fuck me Damien!” Kirsten moaned loudly. She was totally uninhibited in her desire for Damien. The beautiful brunette arched her body and adjusted her hips to allow Damien further penetration. He felt so incredible inside her she couldn’t believe it. She felt compelled to pull him down on top of her so she could kiss him while he thrust inside her. Nothing ever felt like this.

Damien enjoyed Kirsten Kane’s arousing actions. The thought that he was going to make Meta-Woman’s girlfriend his bitch pumped him up and urged him into a furious state of mind. He was going fuck the famous Kirsten as long and as hard as possible. He reached under to clench her tight butt cheeks and rammed deeper. Kirsten responded with animalistic grunts and squeals. Now matter how rough Damien was with her, it only turned her on even more. Kirsten lifted her legs even higher, until Damien adjusted his arms, slipping them under her knees to position her legs up over his shoulders. He pounded Kirsten mercilessly on the desktop while she held on to Damien for dear life, clawing at his back as intensely sensual sensations electrified her body and mind. She winced with lewd pleasure, biting Damien on the shoulder and sucking at his neck and chest as he pumped her relentlessly.

It only took Kirsten a few minutes to reach climax the first time, and she screamed out with delight, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! GAAAAAAAAAWD! DAMIEN!!”

“Yes, you like my cock, don’t you Kirsten?”

“YES!” Kirsten exclaimed without shame.

“Well, even though you’ve already cum, I’m far from through with you.”

Damien reveled in Kirsten Kane’s obvious pleasure, taking lascivious delight in the fact that he was nailing the prim and proper Kirsten Kane on his own desk like she was cheap whore. When he tired of the position, he pulled out and brashly ordered Kirsten, “Turn over bitch, I’m going to give it to you from behind like the little slut you are!”

Kirsten, turned on by Damien’s crude words, eagerly did as she was told. She turned over onto her stomach and looked back at Damien with wanton desire. She urgently needed his cock no matter what she really thought of him.

“Not so prim and proper now, are you?” Damien sneered as he slapped his palm on her butt cheek and used the other to guide his wet cock back into Kirsten heated pussy. “And Meta-Woman is not here to save you.”

“UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGHHH!!!” Kirsten groaned as Damien entered her with one quick hard thrust. She was tight and wet, and her pussy seemed to grip his cock like a fist as he pumped her.

“This is for all those damaging stories you reported about me, Kirsten,” Damien grunted as he began ramming Kirsten with ferocious intensity. “For all the times you tried to embarrass me and costing me billions in profits.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNHHH!” Kirsten moaned.

“Yes, it’s more than I fantasized,” Damien said with a delighted grin. “Fucking GNN’s darling news bitch. I always wondered what you were like when you let your hair down, but I never suspected you were such a hell cat, Kirsten,” taunted Damien.

Deep down, Kirsten wanted to respond in kind to Damien’s demeaning remarks, but her mind and body betrayed her deeper instincts. What could have caused her to become like this? She was so dependent on her desire for Damien Maxam, despite her hate for the most evil man in Empire City. All she could really comprehend was how incredible she felt being used by him. The more he treated her like a common slut, the more it turned her on. It was unimaginable.

“UNH! UNH! UNH!” Kirsten grunted with each vigorous thrust from Damien. Her body shivered with another orgasm as Damien’s member throbbed inside her.

“Yes, you’re a good little slut Kirsten,” Damien said as he reached for her hair and yanked her head back to hiss in her ear. “I think you just might make a proper mistress for me. Of course, we’ll keep our little affair very discreet won’t we?”

“Yes, Damien! UMMMMMMMM! I promise!” Kirsten moaned.

“That’s good, my sweet little Kirsten,” Damien said, giving Kirsten an extra hard thrust, making the ravishing brunette grunt and wince. “Not a word to my bride, Crystal Girl or your best friend Meta-Woman. This will be our little secret.”

“Yes, Damien, just keep fucking me!” Kirsten begged until Damien savagely pumped her into yet another multiple orgasm. Kirsten was shuddering and whimpering with each thrust.

After several more minutes of relentless pounding, Damien finally decided he had enough with Kirsten Kane’s sopping slit and cruelly pulled out of her before she had a chance to recover from her orgasm. “Now it’s time to see how well you use your mouth for something other than talking and gossiping. Get down on your knees, Kirsten.”

“Yes, Damien,” Kirsten said dutifully, despite the fact that her pussy still ached for Damien’s stiff cock. She knelt down before him, and when she became face to face with his member, she began to salivate. She opened her mouth and leaned forward to accept it, but Damien grabbed her by the hair and held her back. Kirsten looked up at him with a confused look in her eyes.

“Beg for it, Kirsten,” Damien commanded.

Kirsten, who was still panting from Damien’s fucking, grabbed his pants and pleaded,

“Please, Damien, please let me have it!”

“You aren’t going to report any more lies about me, are you Kirsten?”

“No, Damien, I promise,” Kirsten whined.

“Good girl,” Damien said. “You may suck it now.”

“UMMMMMPP!” Kirsten moaned with pleasure as she engulfed Damien’s thick shaft. She slid her lips around the head deliciously, slurping at it like she was savoring a nectar-covered treat. Damien groaned, as his cock seemed to swell twice its size, and pushed his hips forward to plunge his prick deep into Kirsten Kane’s salivating mouth. Kirsten suckled it greedily, taking as much as she could without gagging.

“Ah yes, Kirsten, I always knew you wanted me,” Damien moaned with delirious pleasure. He looked down and watched as Kirsten gripped the base of his shaft and pumped her head back and forth on his cock, using her tongue to tease him. It thrilled him to see Kirsten look up at him with a mixed expression hate and lust as she sucked him off with expert technique. He couldn’t help but taunt her further. “I’ll wager you never sucked cock like this before, have you slut?”

Kirsten shook her head ‘no.’ It bothered her for Damien to talk about her like that. It made her feel cheap and degraded for what she was doing. So she tried to distract him by pleasuring him even more. She sucked and licked him furiously, from his swollen balls to the tip of his penis, back and forth and around, moaning, humming and slurping like a desperate nymphomaniac. “HUMMMMMMMM. UMMMMMMMMM. SPLUUUMMPPP!”

“Yes, that’s very good Kirsten,” Damien sighed. “You’re a natural born cocksucker. I just may have to hire you to replace my assistant Marla when we return to Empire City after my child is born. Marla gives incredible head, but you have the advantage of not only being just as talented, but the novelty of having the great Kirsten Kane at my beck and call is too good to pass up. What do you think, Kirsten? You really wouldn’t mind giving up your career as an award-winning journalist in the world’s largest city to fetch coffee and run errands for me. I promise the salary will match whatever GNN is paying you, plus you have the additional benefit of servicing me whenever I’m in the mood for a good fuck or a glorious blowjob at the end of a stressful day.”

Kirsten couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Never in a million years would she accept the idea of working for Damien. Meta-Woman would be furious. But the thought that she would see him every day, plus the chance that he would have sex with her at his discretion overcame any concern. It was more than she could hope for. Between slurping and licking, Kirsten exclaimed, “Yes, Damien! UMMMMPPP! I’ll accept your... HMMMMM! ...More than generous offer! UUUUUUUMMMMMMM!”

“I thought you would,” Damien grinned. “As an extra bonus, I’m going to allow you the pleasure of swallowing my cum. You’d like that wouldn’t you, Kirsten?”

“Yes, Damien! Please let me swallow it!” Kirsten whined with desperation. When Damien saw the pleading look on Kirsten Kane’s face, he grinned with diabolical glee. First, he had humiliated Velaria, then he had domesticated Crystal Girl, and now the uppity Kirsten Kane was finally going to receive her comeuppance. He seized Kirsten roughly by the hair, and plunged his cock deep in her panting hot mouth, as the intense unleashing of his load finally erupted, shooting down Kirsten’s throat. She swallowed him eagerly, moaning passionately as she satiated her thirst. A final shuddering climax rocked her from within, and she jammed her fingers into the dampness between her legs while she jerked Damien furiously with her other hand, sucking in her cheeks to get every drop.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” Damien sighed as his cock began to spasm inside Kirsten’s mouth. He slowly pulled out and used his still throbbing member to wipe over Kirsten’s slick lips, dripping cum and saliva down her chin and spilling onto her bare breasts. She used her hand to wipe it and licked off her fingers while she continued to slowly pump Damien’s cock.

“I must say, that was fantastic, Kirsten,” Damien complimented his new conquest. “I didn’t know you had it in you. Why don’t you get dressed and run along now. My wife should be through with her exam by now. You two can go shopping or something while I catch up on some work. I’ll join you both for dinner later this evening.”

“Yes, Damien,” Kirsten said as she promptly tugged on her panties and readjusted her rumpled dress. Then she slipped on her pumps and hurried toward the door.

“By the way, Kirsten,” Damien called out. “You’re an excellent fuck.”

Kirsten blushed at Damien’s rude compliment. There was an exciting sensation she felt at the thought of his words. But then she was overcome with a disorienting sense of déjà vu. Whatever phrase Damien had just used, it triggered her mind to fully disperse what had just happened. It was if she had just walked away to leave the first time. As far as she was concerned, she had just told Damien that she was going to find out what he was up to, and her feelings for Damien were just the same as they had always been, total disgust and suspicion. Once she left and closed the door, Damien smiled wickedly to himself. Life was getting better by the day.

12

France—Marital Bliss

The event came a month later on a beautiful April day. Inside Damien Maxam’s estate, an army of private doctors, pediatricians, pre-natal and post-natal specialists, anesthesiologists and nurses were on standby in a converted room sanitized and fully equipped with the most up to date medical equipment for Crystal Girl’s delivery. With an ear-piercing wail, the healthy nine-pound baby boy came into the world with no complications whatsoever. After the quivering newborn was washed with great care, he was handed to the proud father, who carried him to Crystal Girl. The heroine’s blue eyes brimmed with tears of joy and she took the infant into her warm embrace.

The head of the team of French doctors congratulated Damien. “We are proud to have your son as a French citizen Monsieur Maxam. “Do you have a name for him?”

“Yes,” Damien smiled proudly a he bent to kiss the forehead of his son. “Damien, Junior, of course.”

“Very fitting, Monsieur,” the doctor smiled.

Damien exchanged a kiss with Crystal Girl as well, and told her, “I’m very proud of you. You did very well.”

“Thank you, sweetheart,” Crystal Girl gushed. “He’s so beautiful isn’t he?”

“Yes, he is,” Damien agreed.

Away from the gathered crowd of doctors and nurses, Kirsten Kane stood back in the corner, uneasy with the whole situation, despite the proof of witnessing Crystal Girl’s happiness and devotion to Damien for herself. She still couldn’t believe it was actually happening. It took Crystal Girl hardly any time at all to recover from her delivery. Soon she was in her spacious nursery, rocking the baby as she sang softly to him. She adored little Damien and doted on his every needful whimper and cry. It was incredible how her maternal instincts took over. She felt fully feminine with her new baby boy. She loved to breast feed him, and giggled at the way he hungrily suckled her nipple to take the nourishing milk. It made her feel like a proud doting mommy to her newborn son. It thrilled her even more when Damien looked on to see how good a mother she was.

Damien himself took great pride in seeing Crystal Girl now fully domesticated. The once mighty superheroine had now fully taken on her role as a wife and mother. There was no end to the sublime feeling Damien enjoyed at knowing he had the full devotion of the strongest and most beautiful heroine on earth. She had promised Damien that things would soon return to just the way they were in the bedroom. And she couldn’t wait to get started with having more children, especially a little girl. Damien smiled at the idea of having an ever-pregnant bride. And he couldn’t wait to return to Empire City. It would be his ultimate triumph to see the look on Meta-Woman’s face when Crystal Girl informed him that she would be devoting all her time to taking care of Damien and raising his son instead of taking on new perils and catastrophes. And Velaria the Valkyrie wouldn’t be so high and mighty with him now that they shared a naughty little secret. Then there was the matter of Kirsten Kane. He looked forward to getting back to MaxCorp to begin training Kirsten properly in her new position as his assistant. Every defeat at the hands of the League of Heroines would be worth knowing he was defiling their friend and confidant whenever he wished.

In time his son would grow to be a man, and Damien would instruct his progeny in the ways of the world. With Crystal Girl and Kirsten Kane on his side, along with a soon to be growing family he would be invincible. After all the secrets he would obtain from Crystal Girl and Kirsten Kane, there would be no end to the pain and hurt he would inflict one by one the members of the League of Heroines, starting with his accursed adversary Meta-Woman. He could already envision it. Meta-Woman strapped to a table in his secret underground bunker, vulnerable to whatever Damien had in mind for her. And there were so many things he envisioned in the dark recesses of his mind. Oh yes.

World domination was nothing compared to Damien Maxam’s new future.

THE END