The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUPERIOR

CHAPTER 1

My name is Jennifer F. and I have an unusual story to tell that few will believe. (I am withholding my last name for purposes that will soon become apparent.) The story pertains to the practice of female domination and the training of male slaves. I would hope that all people, especially women, would read it and learn from it. (Please note: Many of the quotations and events described herein are taken from my memory and the remembrances of the people described here. Every quotation might not be exactly “word-for-word” but it is an accurate account of what was said.)

It all started the summer after I graduated from high school; I did well in school, was accepted into a prestigious college, relatively popular, and on the cheerleading squad. I had a boyfriend named Michael during my senior year, and we got along very well together; however, when the school year ended, he abruptly broke up with me. He said that he just did not feel comfortable in the relationship any more and thought it would be best if we did not see each other again. Since we had been going out for close to a year, I was very upset by this occurrence; I asked myself, “Why did it take him this long to discover that he was not comfortable with me? Why was he leading me on like this?” We did have some wild times together, and I did give him what he desired fairly often, sex; but coming to think of it, even though the act itself was a pleasurable experience, I would become irritated because Michael was always trying to be the dominant one during intercourse. And, it was not just with that, but with about everything else; he always wanted to have things done his way, and this behavior made me sometimes feel somewhat subjugated.

During the early part of the summer break, I became very irritated, because just thinking of how this man treated me and then just dumped me made me angry; my mother, seeing how upset I was suggested I take a vacation by myself. She mentioned such places as Hawaii, the Bahamas, and the like, but I did not feel like going somewhere where I did not know anyone, at this time. She then said, “You could go to your cousin’s ranch in Mexico. Michelle (my cousin) told me it is quite peaceful and quiet, and you will be able to spend time with someone you know.” I told her that would be a great idea and she told me that she would call her later and make the necessary arrangements.

A week later my mom drove me to the airport to board an airplane for Mexico; I had my bags checked, kissed by mom goodbye and got on the plane. A few hours later we landed in Mexico, and I looked around the airport for my cousin Michelle; she was not too hard to locate. She is a very beautiful twenty-five year old woman with gorgeous blond hair and deep blue eyes; she had a figure that many women would wish to have. So, we greeted each other and then got in a car which was chauffeured, with a very muscular, handsome man behind the wheel. As the car pulled away from the airport, Michelle told me that she had to discuss something very important with me. I said, “Go ahead.”

“When we arrive at the ranch, you might see and hear things that at first, you believe are quite strange. But do not be alarmed. These are normal occurrences and you will begin to understand them very shortly. I will try to expose you to these events step-by-step, and explain to you the purpose so you will feel more comfortable with the situation.”

“Okay.” I did not know what else to say; I would have never dreamed of the events that were about to take place.

“Your mother told me about the situation with your ex-boyfriend and I am sorry. But after what you are about to experience, I think you will feel better.”

“I hope so.”

“Before we stop at the ranch, we will go my office which is about two miles from there. There, I will fill you in on some of the details; for now, you could just get some rest because we will arrive there in about an hour.”

When the vehicle stopped, the driver got out of the car and opened the doors. Michelle led me into a room next to her office and locked the door. She said what she was about to tell me was to remain a secret, and not to tell anyone, not even the authorities. Michelle stated that she believes in and practices male subjugation and female superiority; she went through history and explained how males had domineered over females for centuries and abused them physically, psychologically, and sexually.

“Now it is time to turn the tables and return to the natural order to things, that is females should be the masters, and males should be the slaves.”

She argued many points why females are superior to males, and at that time, some of them seemed plausible, but I was still very skeptical. She noticed this, and said maybe seeing how males could be controlled might make me understand her point of view.

“As I said in the car, we will expose you to this in stages. I believe the best way would for you to experience these procedures in chronological order, following the fate of one male. In fact, in about an hour we are going to collect one; the only thing I ask is that when you are observing this, please remain quiet and do not interfere.”

I agreed to her conditions, being curious as to the events that were discussed. We got back in the car, and were driven into Texas, right near the U.S.—Mexican border. We pulled up to a decrepit motel in a desolated area. Michelle got out of the automobile and bought a soda from a machine on the exterior of the building. About five minutes later, Michelle motioned for me to follow her into the motel, which I did. She removed a key from her purse and opened up a door that led into a brightly lit room; this room was filled with many (about 20) young women. Michelle told me that these were her associates and they were about the capture a male that they had been observing for two weeks.

The male, Steve, as I later found out, was under constant surveillance by Michelle’s associates. He had brown hair and blue eyes and was fairly muscular; I was told that he worked out regularly. The plan was to capture him without the use of too much force; so, these women worked out an ingenious, but simple, plan to catch their man. What they would do is to get him under their balcony and then throw a net on him to render his body immobile; the only problem was getting him out of his room directly below, and getting him under the balcony. One of them said that was easy and leave that to her. She went in the bathroom, and two minutes later came into the room wearing a white tee-shirt that was soaking wet; her large, firm breasts were plainly visible through this thin article of clothing.

She walked outside and positioned herself right in front of Steve’s window; she pretended that she was trying to find something on the ground. In a few minutes he came out, staring at her chest, and began a conversation. While they were talking, a net was dropped from the balcony onto the unsuspecting male. He struggled to get loose, but his movement only caused him to get more tangled up; the young woman who attracted him outside got out a syringe and injected him, as I was later told, with an anaesthetic, which caused him to fall asleep. He was hoisted up into the room, and put in a wooden box with air holes; this wooden box, in turn, was put into a van that was parked outside of the motel.

Michelle said, “Well this is the first stage of domineering. Now he shall be taken back to the ranch and trained to behave like an obedient servant.”

We got back in the car, and drove back to Mexico, with the van following close behind. In about two hours we arrived at the ranch.

CHAPTER 2

I examined the area as best I could, because there was little light since it was the evening. The ranch was a large piece of property with many tidy buildings scattered throughout; in addition, there was a racetrack and strange devices present. Michelle told me there would be a great deal to see tomorrow and that I should get a good night’s sleep. I wondered how I could sleep, just seeing what happened a few hours ago. Michelle led be to my room; it was a large room with a queen-size bed and many other luxuries. She said if I needed anything just to use the intercom and make my requests. I said I would do so, and she left and closed the door. For a few minutes I thought what had occurred that day, but I quickly fell fast asleep.

I was woken by Michelle in the morning, and served a quick breakfast; she said that the training of the male was about to begin and she did not want me to miss it. I walked with her to a gym, and went into a room with a window facing another room that contained much exercise equipment. I was told that I could see what was happening in the other room, but the special glass would not allow occupants of the other room to see me. While we were waiting for the procedure to begin, I began to ask a few questions.

“Besides the reasons you stated before, why do you do this?”

“Besides the philosophical reasons, there is also money to be made. This organization receives thousands of dollars from people who purchase these males as slaves.”

“Who would purchase them?”

“There are many people who do this. Most are wealthy American women who want more out of life than just the normal routine.”

I was just about to ask another question, when Steve was led into the room. He was wearing nothing besides white briefs. He was still lethargic from the injection the day before, and the group of females that led him in were easily able to tie him down to a special table that contained metal hooks expressly made for this purpose. Michelle said that they like their slaves free from body hair, and the process that was about to occur would remove this unwanted material. A group of them obtained electrolysis wands and began destroying hair roots on his chest, back, face, arms, and legs; he flinched slightly whenever these charged wands touched his skin, but because of the low power it was not very painful. After that was completed, one of them ripped off his pants and exposed his penis and balls. They removed the hair from and around his scrotum; because of the sensitive nature of the anatomy they were dealing with, he seemed a lot more agitated. The only hair they left was on the top of his head. When they were done, he was much more alert because the effects of the drug had finally worn off. The women untied him and allowed him to stand up; he was still in a mild daze, and began to ask questions such as “Who are you? Where am I? Why are you doing this?” His questions were ignored and he was led off to another room.

I asked, “Where is he now?”

“He was just taken to get a drink of water and something to eat, because the next phase of the experiment will be pretty stressful.”

Steve then was brought out by one woman only; she appeared to be a similar age as Michelle, and was also very beautiful. This time he was wearing a pair of boxer shorts.

“Can one woman handle that muscular guy?”

“Yes, or course. The only advantage males have over females is greater upper body strength; but their many weaknesses nullify that advantage.”

The male began asking questions again; the woman who was about to train him said, “You are not here to ask the questions. You are here to obey.” He began to talk, and then all of a sudden, she thrust her foot right into his balls; he doubled over in pain and covered his groin with his hands. She immediately pulled his hands away and kneed him in the nuts again; he fell to the floor and laid down on his stomach, trying the soothe the enormous pain he was experiencing. After a few minutes, giving time for him to recover, he was ordered to stand up, which he promptly did. He was told to use the machine in the corner to lift weights, and he immediately began to do as he was told. She ordered him to exercise quicker, and he obeyed for a about an hour; but then he became tired and began to slow down. He was ordered to quicken the pace, but he apparently could not because of sheer exhaustion. The trainer gave a hand signal, and a group of women who had been there before, entered the room. One of them stuck him with a electric prod, and a small, but painful, electrical shock shot through his body; he was then shackled to the table in which he was before when his body hair was removed. The trainer said, “This is what happens when you do not obey.” One of the women removed the boxer shorts to expose his genitals; she grabbed his soft cock and began pulling like she wanted to take it out of the socket. It began to get hard against his will and she continued masturbating him until he was about to cum; then another one of them got some elastic material and wrapped it around his dick and balls, in order to maintain the erection. The one who masturbated him removed her pants and began riding his pulsating cock like a wild woman; but he could not ejaculate because of the elastic around his shaft. The other women, but not the trainer, then took turns using him, and the pain he was experiencing by not being able to cum with the squeezing sensation around his balls must have been incredible. He cried for them to stop, but that just made them fiercer; they stuck the prod on his cock and the shock made him jerk. I felt that I should do something to stop his agony, but I remembered my promise to my cousin and did not interfere. After about two hours of this, the trainer said that was enough and the others left the room; she removed the elastic from around his penis and balls and masturbated him for a few seconds until he came.

I inquired to Michelle, “What was the purpose of that?”

“That served to establish our authority and to humiliate him to some degree. However, what just happened was more pain than humiliation, and other stages of his training will concentrate more on humiliation. The trainer will become a maternal-like figure to him, and he will learn to obey her every command; it is part of the brainwashing technique that we utilize. We try to reduce their mind-set to that of a child, so that we can better be able to control their behavior and even their thoughts. Soon, he would just do about anything to please a female.”

“And what is Steve being trained for?”

“He is going to be purchased by a wealthy female pop star in the States; she wants him to be obedient, but still have a little spunk.”

“Don’t you feel that you are doing something wrong, hurting people, abusing them.”

“These males are not people to me; they are subjects that are being trained. We do not cause any permanent injury to these males, for that will lessen their value. Males have been abusing women throughout history, as I explained before, and we are just getting even. I see nothing wrong with that.”

The trainer then ordered Steve to put on the boxer shorts and begin exercising again. I watched as I saw him straining and sweating, and I started to become horny at this sight. Then Michelle said we could go, and the great humiliation phase of the subjugation method would begin tomorrow. I reluctantly left the room and headed off with Michelle to her office on the ranch.

Her office was filled with photographs of males in various positions of servitude and pain. She said that her operation is only one of many, and that the notion of female superiority is gaining wider acceptance throughout the world; but, most of the training facilities are located in Third World countries because there is less interference from authorities, who can be easily bribed. She explained how one day the world will be ruled by females, and how it would be a better place to live. We talked on this subject for a few hours, and then I retired for the night.

CHAPTER 3

The next phase of the training exercise involved fastening Steve to an outdoor stand, with his arms and legs tied so he could not move them. He was clothed with a tee-shirt and long pants; as I later discovered there were many women on the ranch who were not direct associates in Michelle’s organization, but were there to observe and maybe become potential customers. They were each to remove an article of clothing from him for $5 which was eagerly done by the women present; only the clothes were allowed to be removed, and they were not permitted to do anything else to him. Finally, he had only a pair of briefs on, and a young woman who looked about my age got the chance to remove them; now he was completely nude and many women passed by and openly commented about every aspect of him. Michelle said the purpose for this was to degrade him and make him feel perpetually naked before females.

After about two hours of that, he was removed from the stand and placed on a platform; he was fastened to a metal pole fully exposed for everyone present to see. Michelle giggled, “This should be particularly interesting to watch.” Now, the women would pay $1 to receive one hard plastic ball about the size of a baseball; they were to throw these balls at Steve and try to hit certain parts of him. The balls were designed to cause pain but not injury; the participants were to stand about 25 feet away from him, and try to hit him in the nuts. If they did this they would receive $5; if they hit his cock, $2 would be given to them. If any other area of his body was hit, they would not receive anything. About forty of them lined up and began to try at this game. The first two missed him completely, and the third ball bounced off his chest; but, the fourth woman in line hit him square in the balls and the crowd cheered. He let out what seemed like a whimper and tried to get away, but his struggling was useless. The game progressed and about ten more women received $5, and about three got $2; watching this fine physical specimen in agony and his ineffectual attempts to get loose aroused me.

When the game was over he was unfastened and taken off the platform; he was then outfitted with a special pair of pants, which she called Exposers. These pants looked like a pair of shorts except there was a large opening in the front to expose his cock and balls; on the waistband above his penis there was a lining of velcro. Michelle said his ass was covered for sanitary purposes, but his dick and testes were left exposed as a measure to further humiliate him. The velcro’s purpose was to allow material to cover his genitalia if he was to be outdoors for a long period of time, so as to protect them from the dangers of ultraviolet light. When he was to be indoors, his penis and balls were to be uncovered.

Steve was led into one of the buildings with his trainer holding him gently by the penis. He did not seem to struggle anymore and he had a distant look in his eyes.