The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SUPERIOR

CHAPTER 4

For the next few days he was subjected to intense workouts; when I thought he was utterly exhausted, the trainer would force him to do more, and he obeyed as best he could. His physique became noticeably better toned as his training progressed and he seemed not to put up any resistance. Electrodes were connected to his cock and if his trainer did not feel he was putting out what she wanted, he would receive a mild, but painful, shock there; they found that this was better than kicking him in the balls too often, because he would need more time to recover from the pain. With the mild shocks the recovery period for the pain was drastically reduced, although at times he was struck between the legs.

Michelle wanted me to observe another male that was being trained at her facility; this one was giving them many problems and he would have to be punished. He was led out by a group of about ten women wearing different colored shorts and sports bras; they all looked very athletic and probably worked out often. He had Exposers on, like Steve, and his erection was visible. One of the woman commanded, “Get rid of that hard-on!"; when after a few seconds his dick did not become soft, a female in back of him kicked him in the testicles; he grabbed in jewels in agony but his hands were pulled away by the group. They all began to attack him, punching him in the face, stomach, arms, legs, and balls; after about two minutes they stopped, and he lay sobbing on the ground. “You are not so resistant now, lover-boy. Now, get up!” He was not able to do so, and he was picked up by one of them and dragged away by the nuts. I have to admit that I thought all of this was pretty erotic; this man being controlled by these women like that; I felt that these women were getting even with this male, even though he personally did not probably do anything to displease them before he was captured. At this time I began to accept the notion of female superiority.

“Michelle, doesn’t that injure the male and decrease his value?”

“It would if he was permanently injured. But they are professionals and mostly caused physical pain and psychological stress. In a few days there will be no physical evidence on his body that this ever happened to him. This was done to make him more obedient and not to injure him.”

“And where did you get him? And how do you decide who you want to capture?”

“We captured him in New York, and then flew him down here. Usually we receive an order from an individual who wants a male as a slave. We find out as much as we can about him, to make our job of obtaining him more facile; then a group of our associates go to the location where he is, and quietly capture him, like we did with Steve. Many of our customers want to obtain males that have treated them poorly in the past, and they wish to get even with them; these males are usually ex-boyfriends and co-workers, but sometimes a customer just sees a picture of a subject, and not knowing him, just feels she wants to have him. Other males we just capture on our own, because we think they will fetch a high price or they have treated females with disrespect, and we could sell him to whoever wants him; that is why potential customers are permitted to visit this facility.”

CHAPTER 5

“Today,” Michelle giggled, “there will be two events that you would not want to miss. Steve will be in both of them.”

We walked out to a track, that was actually composed of two separate oval-shaped sections; on the interior was a track that was covered with red, soft material; the exterior was paved with asphalt. There, on the soft track, I saw Steve, wearing his Exposers, with something attached to his penis.

Michelle explained, “That is a special fastener that was developed in this facility. Its purpose is always to remain around the subject’s penis at all times; to do this a special mechanism is employed that always permits the fastener to remain snug, whether he has an erection or not. For example, if he gets hard, the fastener automatically loosens a little, but not too much as to fall off; when his dick becomes flaccid, the fastener tightens. It is always set to a constant “tightness” which can be adjusted; in addition, there is a lock on it, so as to prevent it from being removed without the key. The metal loop on the top is to allow rope and strings to be attached to it, for purposes which you will soon become aware.”

A woman who I had not seen until this time came up to Steve and attached a thin, but sturdy, rope to the loop on the fastener; this rope than diverged into two separate ropes with handles attached to the ends. She then drew these ropes over his chest and around his shoulders and told him to get down on all fours which he promptly did. Now I could clearly see the effect the intense exercise program he was subjected to were having on him; his muscles had greatly increased in bulk, and I silently admired the wonderful specimen that he was.

She sat on his back and said, “When I do this, you go right,” as she pulled on the right rope causing his penis to jerk right. “When I do this, you go left,” as she yanked in the opposite direction. “When I do this,” pulling on both ropes tightly, “you stop.” Especially with the last pull I saw him wince. He said he understood, but then she scolded him because he did not have permission to speak. She ordered him to go, and he did. He crawled around the track with her tugging on the ropes connected to his cock. I revered the sight of seeing him straining to try to carry this woman around the track, and the expression on his face every time she pulled on the reigns. Next, he was forced to stand up with the woman still on his back and was ordered to perform the same procedure as before; but now his penis and testicles were more visible to me than before, as he struggled to walk around the track.

After giving him a few minutes to recuperate, another subject with a “rider” was brought to the track. He was lined up along Steve, who was stopped. Michelle yelled, “Ready, set, go!” They crawled around the track, which now had many observers in the stands around it, cheering for their favorite. Near the finish line Steve was ahead, but only slightly; the yelling from the crowd became more intense as the race was about to be completed. By a small margin Steve crossed the finish line first, and the many women in the stands were jubilant. As a reward for winning, Steve was masturbated by his rider in front of the crowd; the loser was kicked in the balls and taken off for further punishment.

It is at this time I noticed that many in the stands had their hands between their legs and were masturbating. Some even had video cameras and camcorders in which they recorded this event.

CHAPTER 6

Michelle giggled, “The next event is to be particularly brutal. I first saw it being done by another organization that trains males, also.”

I asked what it was, but she just told me that it would be worth the wait to see it for myself. Steve was put on the large, asphalt track, with the fastener still connected to his penis. The woman who rode him previously disconnected the ropes he had on, and attached a long, thick rope to the fastener. The other end of the rope was attached to a small wooden cart with a seat in it; she climbed into the seat with an electric prod in her hand and told Steve to walk backwards. He tried and it seemed that his penis would be pulled out of the socket; he was stuck with the prod on his scrotum and the cart started to move slowly forward. By the looks on his face I could tell he was in great pain; I could hardly believe how he could pull that much weight by just his dick. The size of the audience had increased and most of them were wet between their legs; it was apparent that many of them had reached multiple orgasms. Steve tried to stop and rest, but every time he did, he would feel an electric shock to his balls. This was getting me extremely horny and I resisted the urge to masturbate. Michelle noticed how I was feeling, and said that if I wanted to borrow him that could be arranged; I said I would think about it and tell her later what my decision was.

When he approached the finish line, someone yelled out a time I do not remember; this was the time that it took him to complete the exercise. Michelle told me that this was an average time in the “penis-pull”, and said that if he was to be specifically trained for this event, he would have to do better. But since his future owner basically wanted him as a household slave, this is not something that they would concentrate on. When he stopped he clutched at his groin and tears ran down his cheeks. The woman who rode in the cart remarked, “That does not hurt, now does it worthless slave.” She disconnected the rope from the fastener on his penis and connected what looked like a leash; she grabbed the other end of this rope and walked him away.

“For males that are specifically trained for the penis-pull, there is a certain time limit that they have. If they exceed the time limit they are punished; but, considering this was Steve’s first time at this event, he did relatively well.”

“Besides the events that I witnessed before, are there any other methods of punishment?”

“Oh yes! We have many ways to punish males who do not obey us. Besides for the punishments that are done immediately, like sticking them with an electric prod and kicking them in the balls, there are other procedures that we use that we found very effective. In fact, I will take you to one right now.”