The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Superslave”

IV

Jax was always prepared for anything, or so he had thought until he saw the gorgeous young cop singeing his security personnel with a fiery tirade, demanding to know what had happened above the city. Before he had even taken two steps into the room, he knew she was too smart to be lied to. Looking over her very nice physique, he saw she was of mixed Native American and African American descent. The Native American part was most likely Navajo, he reasoned. Her skin was the color of peanut butter, her eyes dark and deep, and her hair was long, dark and straight, flowing like chocolate syrup to the small of her back. Her bosom was firm and pert, and just a little on the small side. She had a runner’s body, with strong, shapely legs and obviously very nimble hips. She must have had to learn several types of martial arts to keep the horny gangsters off her, he thought.

“Good morning, Officer.” he said pleasantly. Her eyes instantly darted to him, taking in every nuance of motion and expression. Fortunately his jacket hid his erection.

“Actually, it’s ‘Detective.’” the woman replied, shoving past the flunkies and positioning herself so they were face to face. “Detective Second Class Liza Coyote.” she said, flashing her badge.

“Jax Hunt.” Jax replied, extending his hand in greeting.

“I’d be a liar if I returned the handshake, Mr. Hunt.” Detective Coyote said, opening her jacket to reveal the handle of a Colt .45 peeking out from behind one very inviting breast. Jax pushed his sexual thoughts aside for the moment.

“I see you’re familiar with the origins of the gesture.” Jax said.

“One extends his or her weapon hand to show that he or she is unarmed.” the detective affirmed. “I know it.”

“And you’re honest.” Jax nodded. “Good. Then I’ll be honest with you. That bullshit the security officers were feeding you is for the press.”

“So what’s the real reason it’s been raining battlesuits in New York?” Detective Coyote asked. Jax went to the executive elevator and motioned for the Detective to follow him.

“The richer you are, the more enemies you have...and I’m pretty damn rich. Two of my operatives repelled a small invasion by someone who wants me dead very badly.” Jax said after the door had closed.

“‘Repelled an invasion?’” Detective Coyote asked, more than a little surprised at his phrasing. “You’re a private citizen, Mr. Hunt, not a country.”

“Detective, I’m the head of a multi-billion dollar, multi-national company which is bigger than many countries you could name.”

“I assume that wasn’t civilian weaponry you were using.” she said.

“Of course not.” Jax replied. “And that wasn’t civilian weaponry they were throwing at me, either. I take the protection of what is mine very seriously, Detective.”

“Might I see some of this weaponry?”

“The enemy weaponry you can just pick up off the street.” Jax said. “Mine is still listed as Classified.”

“Why am I not surprised?” the young cop muttered. The elevator doors opened, and they were on the lab level. Jax opened a door.

“Here’s where the weapons we used are made.” he said. “You can tell it was no handheld ordinance.”

“No kidding.” Detective Coyote replied. “Robots?” Jax’s cellphone creeled for attention.

“Excuse me, Detective.” he said as he put on the headset and turned on the phone. “Yes? Really? No kidding. You don’t say. I’ll be there in a minute.” He deactivated the phone and took off the headset. “Sorry, Detective, it’s been a real diversion speaking with you, but I’m afraid my real life will not be denied for long.” He escorted her out with a gentile wave of his hand. “I trust you’ll come back some time with more questions.”

“Of course.” Detective Coyote replied. Two security guards appeared from around a corner, and Jax delivered her into their hands to be escorted to the exit.

* * *

Kara’s eyes fluttered open. She smiled when she saw her Master standing over her.

“Feeling better, love?” he asked. She nodded, bringing herself to a sitting position. The nanites in charge of internal repairs had done a good job.

“I still don’t understand how you managed to use the Superhuman Process on yourself in time to save me. Doesn’t that take weeks in the recovery room?” she asked.

“The doctor made the mistake of doing the calculations well into the night. He got tired and made some major errors, resulting in the painful version of the Process. Fortunately I managed to correct them in time to help you.” Jax replied.

“Speaking of the doctor, I haven’t seen him in weeks. I thought he’d be watching ‘his prized creation’ like a hawk.”

“He’s enjoying his retirement.” Jax replied. “Thanks to the mindwipe I gave him, he simply thinks he’s awakened from a ten-year coma. Now he’s living life to the fullest, without having to remember some of the things he’s invented, like the one I used to wipe the memories.”

“Oh.” Kara said.

“Anyway, now that the process is safer, I have something to ask you, Kara.”

“And that is?” Kara asked. Jax led her to the closet. When he opened the door, Kara found one of the most gorgeous creatures she’d ever seen kneeling naked in the closet. Her hair was black, and cut in a rather sprightly style Kara had always referred to as the “Tinkerbell” haircut.

“What do you think?” Jax asked.

“She’s beautiful.” Kara replied, touching the soft cheek, her enhanced sensors immediately detecting the telltale signature of the Superhuman Process.

“Look over her programming.” Jax told her. Kara did, and was pleasantly surprised to find that this young damsel, whose name was Amy, was programmed to obey her as well as Jax. With a single transmitted signal from Kara, Amy was active and ready to serve.

* * *

Kara awoke beside Amy seven hours later. She’d never thought of herself as a bisexual, but her reaction to Amy had proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Not that Kara minded. She’d always been the open-minded sort. Jax opened the bedroom door.

“Kara, it’s time.” he said. Reluctantly, Kara crawled out of bed and moved to the closet, where she picked out a Navy blue business-casual suit specially tailored to be flexible in case she had to kick some serious butt. Amy put on a hunter-green jumper and kneeboots.

“Is she coming too?” Kara asked.

“She’s our presentation piece.” Jax replied. “Of course, we won’t be showing off all of her abilities to the public. We don’t want to give our competitors a full Superhuman, now, do we?”

“Of course not.” Kara said. “That’d be stupid.”

* * *

There were several presentations, and Kara had to stand through all of them. The first one was to the scientific community, where he demonstrated Amy’s enhanced cognitive abilities. The second was to a group of underground flesh peddlers, demonstrating his complete control over Amy’s mind. The third was to the medical division, where he demonstrated that Amy was a melding of biology and technology, and told them that he could engineer bionic limbs for people whose limbs had been severed or amputated, with only a short hospital stay. The fourth was to the general public, where he made a presentation that was pretty much a combination of the one to the scientific community and to the medical division. No one but Kara and Jax knew that Amy had superpowers, or that Amy wasn’t the first person to undergo the process, or even the “new improved” process. They didn’t need to. It was their little secret.

* * *

In the third of several meeting places used by the secret society whose leaders we met before, there was an almost palpable, yet silent rage, as though the very room were seething with anger over this new development.

“The emergence of a second superhuman poses a major problem to our cause.” the leader said. “It was bad enough having one superhuman preventing us from achieving our rightful place as rulers of the world, but now this other...”

“You repeat yourself, leader.” the young woman at the foot of the table interrupted. “Ever since this second superhuman appeared, you have been as a broken record. Instead of making a big fuss about it, why not do something?

“And I suppose you have a suggestion?”

“As a matter of fact, I do.” replied the young woman.

* * *

The keyboard made loud clacking noises as Kara entered in the last of Jax’s latest purchases. Absently she began to wonder how much Jax owned. Well, the money was easy to find, and quite astonishing to say the least. When she typed in a request to see how much land he owned, including private retreats, real estate, oil fields, mineral mines, and all that other stuff, the computer produced a globe mottled with red dots and splotches indicating things Jax owned. The globe looked as though it had lost a paintball fight. Though many of his landownings were spread out, there were huge splotches in some of the larger countries, such as Mexico and Australia. Mexico in particular seemed to have a large percentage of red in it. There was a huge gash through South America indicating Jax’s plantations where coffee and other things were grown. Mexico continued to hold Kara’s attention, and she called up a pie chart to see what percentage of Mexico’s area was owned by various landowners. Jax’s slice of the pie was rather large indeed, especially with the inclusion of his recent purchases. She signaled for Jax to come look at the chart. When he arrived, he was instantly surprised, and a smile quickly spread across his face.

“Master, if I may say so, this looks like a very tantilizing opportunity.” Kara said, her blue eyes gleaming.

“You’re right, Kara.” Jax said, caressing her cheek. “This is an excellent opportunity.” He tapped a few buttons and sent the figures to the printer. “Amy, would you babysit the printer for a few minutes while that prints out? Kara and I will be in consultation for a while.”

“Yessir.” Amy said, taking a position next to the printer.

With that taken care of, Kara and Jax left the room, took the executive elevator to the top floor, and closed the bedroom door behind them.

* * *

Jax watched the trained ninja creep through the halls, as silent as a shadow, unaware that he was being watched by cameras smaller than a pixel, more mobile than a mosquito, and capable of going anyplace this ninja could, and several places he couldn’t. Jax watched as the nanocamera tailed the ninja unseen, keyed on its quarry’s movement. The ninja was making a stealthy beeline for the basement stairway. Downstairs, he found the safe containing dozens of dummy disks—of course, the thief didn’t know they were dummies.

What is he after? Jax wondered as the ninja methodically opened the safe and began looking through the disks with gloved hands. Jax had the camera zoom in to show the label.

“The Superhuman Process.” Jax muttered to himself. He watched as the ninja copied the disk onto a miniature device in his utility belt and then returned everything to its exact position before he had arrived. “An unobtrusive search, hmm?” Jax muttered. Kara. he transmitted.

Yes, Master? Kara asked.

A ninja’s leaving through the south exit. Follow him. I want to see where he goes.

Yes, Master. Kara replied.

* * *

Master? Kara transmitted.

I’m here, Kara. Jax replied. Report.

I’m in Stealth Mode, Master, but it’s hard to keep people from bumping me in this itty bitty submarine. It’s a wonder I haven’t been discovered yet. This mission is testing even MY abilities.

How deep are you?

There was a loud clang as the minisub docked with something big. Deep enough, it seems. We’ve docked.

Keep me posted.

Kara barely managed to get through the hatchway before it was closed on her. The underwater whatever-it-was was much larger than the minisub, and Kara quickly found a place to hide. A feminine form in a black robe met the ninja. Her face was hidden in her cloak, but Kara used a structural scan to get an image of the person. Fair skin, high cheekbones, and a nose altered by plastic surgery were instantly apparent to her. The face was one similar to those Kara had seen on the covers of magazines, such as the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. A scan of the chemical composition of her irises revealed hazel eyes, and a similar scan on her hair revealed it to be a mousey shade of brown, and quite well taken care of.

“You have the data?” the woman asked.

“As you requested, Madam.” the ninja said, handing her the device.

“Thank you, my friend.” she said, and touched a button on her belt. Nanites which had been in his food the last time he’d been here began their work, killing the brain cells corresponding with the timeframe during which he had been in the Organization’s service. The shock of the destruction caused him to go into cardiac arrest, not that the woman cared. She had what she’d come for. She signaled the sub to move, and it did so. It surfaced somewhere off the heel of Italy, and a helicopter picked her up. Kara had no trouble tailing the chopper, and was glad to be off the sub. Having seen the ruthlessness of that woman, she wondered if the sub was programmed to scuttle itself or something. She followed the chopper to an underground facility in the Alps. Kara listened intently to the meeting, overhearing the black-robed group’s conversation with the woman—the only one among them, it seemed—concerning the relevance of the data. Finally the woman connected her device to a nearby computer, and the virus Jax had planted in the dummy disk went into effect. Enraged, the woman muttered various expletives detailing her opinion of Jax’s ancestry, moral inclinations and mating habits. Kara made her report.

This organization troubles me. We need a mole. Bring me the woman, but do it quietly.

Yes, Master. Kara replied.

* * *

The woman groaned herself awake. Something had hit her hard enough to knock her unconscious. She was about to rub her chin as a matter of habit, but her arms were restrained.

“Good morning, sunshine.” Jax Hunt said, standing over her. “So, you want the secret of the Superhuman Process?”

“How...” she muttered.

“That was a yes or no question.” Jax said, his expression darkening.

“Yes, I do.”

“Then you shall have it.” he said, tapping commands into a computer. It was then that the woman realized where she was. She was in America, in the Hunt Building, strapped to the table which would transform her into a Superhuman. She was too amazed to scream.

* * *

V

“Good morning, Jeanette.” Jax said as the woman awoke, naked in the middle of an empty room.

“How did you know my name?” she asked.

“It’s simple. Think back. Do you remember your first day of school?” Just as Jeanette was about to tell him “of course not!", she suddenly found that she could.

“Y-yes...but...”

“What did you have for lunch that day?” Jax asked. Jeanette found her mind zipping through the whole day until she came to lunchtime.

“We...we had fish sanwiches, and cornbread, and black-eyed peas, and tea, and a slice of Brie.”

“Rich private schools.” Jax muttered. “So how was it?” Jeanette found herself reliving that lunch period, describing every detail to Jax.

“How is this possible?” she asked.

“Computer-assisted memory.” Jax replied. “Because of the built-in transmitter in your brain, I can tap into any memory I please, and extract whatever information I wish. Your mind is an open book to me, Jeanette. Oh, and one more thing...enter program mode.” Jeanette’s mind shut down, the nanites in her brain preventing any independent thought, forcing her to wait for her new programming.

* * *

As Jeanette returned to the bosom of the organization Jax now knew to be called Bigger Brother, he took the time once again to look over her programming. Her loyalty now totally belonged to him, as did her mind and body, which he had proven to her soon after releasing her mind from the programming mode.

“What now, Master?” Kara asked.

“We turn our attention to Mexico.” Jax replied.

* * *

A month later, Jax was landing in Mexico City, proud owner of 97% of Mexico’s land area, thanks to some agressive buyouts. Now all he had to do was consolidate his hold over the nation to turn it into his own proprietary monarchy. Kara remained at his right side, Amy at his left, as they entered the capitol building.

The Mexican president reluctantly signed the papers turning over the remainder of Mexico’s land to him, and officially stepped down. It looked like Jax didn’t need the mind-controlling nanites after all.

* * *

Detective Coyote was waiting for him in his office.

“Detective Coyote! What a nice surprise!” he said.

“What’s with this taking over countries bit, Hunt?” she said with something of a snarl.

“Up until the eighty-two percent mark it was just a happy accident. Then my personal assistant, Kara, informed me of just how much Mexican land I owned. It only made sense to nab the rest. Besides, why should you care? It’s outside your jurisdiction.”

“The American People won’t stand for it, Hunt. We don’t like dictators.”

“Detective, I’m not a dictator.” Jax insisted. “I’m a businessman with an eye for a bargain.”

“Yeah, you bought that country for a song. What’s next? Cuba?”

“Only if they threaten me with nuclear annihilation.” Jax replied. “Of course, as close as we are, they probably won’t even bother giving me any warning first.”

“Well, now that you own Mexico, what are you going to do with it? Donate it to the US in return for tax breaks?”

“Hardly, but I will do my best to turn the tide of immigration.”

“So people will be swimming the Rio Grande to go to Mexico? That’ll be the day!” Detective Coyote laughed.

“Don’t be so quick to scoff, Detective.” Jax said. “Things happen, especially when those with the instinct for opportunity are involved. I bet within two years, I’ll have a space program going and maybe even a lunar base.”

“You’re crazy.” Detective Coyote said, stalking out of the office. Jax watched her leave, loving the way her shapely ass twitched just so as she walked. He proved her parting statement wrong in a year and a half.

* * *

“So, how does it feel to be King of All Mexico?” Kara asked one evening. “The economy’s booming, people are rushing in from America to fill the jobs you’re making, our space program is pulling ahead of everyone else’s, and we’re a certified nuclear power.”

“Not bad at all.” Jax replied. “How’s the asteroid mining project going?”

“Still in the planning stages, but Amy tells me that that status won’t last much longer.”

“Good.” Jax replied.

“Any news from our secret agent?” Kara asked.

“Other than that she’s close to dying of sexual frustration?” Jax asked. “She had some very important things to say during her last report.” He handed Kara a medium-thick folder. He let her read it until she was finished.

“Very informative.” Kara said.

“I’m glad you agree.” he said. “Now take off your clothes.” Kara obeyed, just as her programming dictated. “Good. Now get down on your hands and knees.” She obeyed, moaning in anticipation of what was to come. She had a violent orgasm as he entered her, and almost every other time he thrust in, so that he had to hold her against him to keep her from thrashing too hard and knocking something over. He gently massaged her breasts as he made love to her bucking body. Kara’s loud screams would have awakened someone had it not been for the fact that Jax had had most of the rooms soundproofed, mostly the ones in which Jax had anticipated finding himself engaged in sexual acts.

She continued her exclamations of pleasure until he fired a load of spunk in her screaming cunt. It was then that she had her most violent orgasm. As she lay panting on the floor, Jax lifted her in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He lay her down on the bed and kissed her forehead.

“What do you think of Liza Coyote, my dear?” he asked.

“I think she’d look real good with your balls on her chin, Master.” she sighed. “Or with my twat wrapped around her tongue, maybe...” her voice trailed off as she drifted off to sleep. Yes, he realized, Kara was right, in her own way. Liza Coyote was only a Detective Second Class, but that was because she stepped on a lot of toes during her investigations. It was only a matter of time before she was either fired or killed. He would have to make sure that when she did take the fall, she had a nice, comfy bed to fall into.

V

“Just what exactly are you saying, Captain?” Liza demanded, managing somehow to keep a scowl off her face.

“I’m saying you’ve become obsessed with Jax Hunt.” Captain Martin Powell said, rolling a pair of stress balls in his left hand. “If you don’t drop it I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask for your badge.”

“I can’t believe it!” she yelled. “After all the years I’ve put in, the sacrifices I’ve made in the name of justice, it comes down to choosing between my job and my integrity?”

“If that’s the way you want to put it, then yes.” Powell replied. Liza’s fuse shortened, and she was bordering on leaving the badge pinned to the Captain’s forehead. Instead she merely left the pin open as she pressed it in his hand, and she slammed the Colt on the desk so hard she left a dent. She walked calmly from the station and managed to make it almost to the door of her apartment before the tears came. Almost half her life was now wasted, down the drain. What was she going to do now?

“Is something wrong, Detective Coyote?” Jax said, emerging from the shadows. Liza, in frustration, reached for her gun, groaning when she remembered she’d had to turn it in with the badge.

“It’s just Ms. Coyote now, Mr. Hunt.” she said, desperately trying to maintain some semblance of composure.

“Ouch. I’m sorry.” he said.

“Sure you are.” Liza snarled. “For all I know you bribed him into firing me!” The tears were flowing freely now.

“Liza, the last thing I’d want to do is hurl something like this in the face of one of the few people in this world I actually admire.”

“Yeah, I noticed you admiring me the first time you saw me.”

“Well, aside from your more obvious attractions, you also have a mind like a steel trap, a spirit more than capable of lifting you over your obstacles, and a dogged determination that one only finds in one out of maybe a million people in the world, most of them women.” She couldn’t think of anything to say to this. “Shall we continue this conversation in your apartment?” She quickly found herself unlocking the door, and within an hour she had told him everything, and was unabashedly crying on his shoulder.

* * *

Liza didn’t feel right taking a job with the man she had fought so hard to find fault with, but the opportunity to learn guarded secrets he showed only to those he felt were worthy was irresistable. Soon he had taken her on a full guided tour of his corporate headquarters. He had kept her interest piqued with tiny little hints at operations that only his most trusted employees could learn, like dangling bacon before a starving person. After the tour had come the obligatory job interview, although he had asked some weird questions, it was straightforward enough. At the end of the interview, he produced a shiny disc, like a rather large coin, from his pocket. It was a badge, as the pin on the back and the etchings on the front indicated.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” he asked. Liza didn’t reply. The badge was tied to a leather thong, and was swinging from his hand. “Look at this badge, Liza. It could be yours very soon. All you have to do is what you’ve been doing all along. Protect and serve. Protect and serve. All your life your creed has been Protect and Serve. Protect and serve. Protect and serve. You’ve been doing it so long that it’s now in your nature. Protect and serve.” He watched her face as he continued his low monologue, swinging the badge from the thong so it caught the light at regular intervals. Slowly her face began to grow less and less expressive, until eventually it was almost completely blank. He continued droning on for almost ten minutes, then he began the suggestion that her eyelids were getting heavy, and so on. When she was deeply in trance, he had her stand and follow him to the lab. He lay her down on the table and had her open her eyes.

“Do you want this job, Liza?” he asked her. “Do you want this job and all that comes with it?”

“Yes.” she whispered. Jax removed her clothes and started the machines.

To be continued.