The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Surprise Package

* * *

Note:

This is my 12th contribution to this archive. It is a shorter story that I had to write down in one go as it crossed my mind. And while I did I realized that it might make a good prequel to another story of mine (Mysterious Suits) and added the second half. So this story might be a tiny spoiler if you plan reading Mysteroius Suits afterwards.

Please bear in mind: English is not my native language. So please overlook some badly chosen words, phrases or punctuation. I hope you’ll like it anyway.

Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies, names and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life. So don’t do / try any of this in real life!

As always, I’m looking forward to comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement, questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

“Dr. Griffin?” the courier asked as Samantha opened the door.

“Yes, but I didn’t order anything,” Samantha replied, but the delivery guy did not seem to care about that. He handed over the small package and a handheld.

“I’m just the delivery guy with a long list of other parcels to deliver. So could you please sign here? Thank you,” he said and looked at Samantha who stood rather puzzled in front of him wearing nothing but a bathrobe. Samantha sighed, took the pen, signed and closed the door. She looked at the small parcel, found no sender on it and shook her head. She went through her luxurious flat, threw the parcel on the couch and went back to the bathroom.

‘I just want to take a shower and have some time alone before Janet arrives,’ she thought as she turned on the shower and took off the bathrobe. Samantha inhaled deeply and took a look at herself in the mirror. She had been happier with her looks some years ago, but given the fact that she would turn 40 in a couple of weeks she was still in great shape. She quickly arranged her thick long black hair into a chignon, stroke her c-cup sized firm breasts for a moment and took a look at her pussy that was in need of being clean-shaved. So she entered the shower cubicle and did what was necessary, but also tried to relax from her stressful day at the institute.

About 20 minutes later, Samantha entered the living-room with her bathrobe back on and a glass of red wine in her hand. She sat down on the couch, put her feet up and closed her eyes. It was Friday evening and she really looked forward to going out with her best friend Janet and not thinking about work for a while. As she opened her eyes again and took a sip of wine, she spotted the parcel.

“All right, just a quick look,” she sighed, took the parcel and ripped it open. The parcel contained just a plastic bag, neither an invoice nor a note. Samantha frowned, opened the plastic bag and produced a transparent-grey bodysuit made of latex. It was cut high across the hips, sleeveless and had a small stand-up collar, breast cups, a small zipper on the back and a crotch zipper. It was also trimmed on all edges with a silver material and there was a kind of flexural buckle attached to the silver collar. Samantha chuckled to herself and remembered herself wearing latex in her twenties. She had always loved the slick material on her skin and wondered if there might be a secret adorer sending her this body.

‘So what?! It is here, I haven’t dressed yet and it might be quite exciting to wear it under my new turtleneck top,’ Samantha thought, went to her bedroom and got the old silicone lube she had kept from her latex-wearing days. Back in the living room, she took off the bathrobe and carefully lubed up her upper body. Then she opened the buckle and the back zipper and enjoyed how the cold rubber caressed her body as she pulled the suit up. The body suited perfectly, there was no wrinkle and no air bubble. Samantha closed the back zipper and enjoyed the tightness of the suit, how it stretched over her breasts and how it forced its way between her labia and her ass cheeks. She was quite thankful for this stimulating surprise and stroke her breasts so that her nipples almost punctured her shiny second skin. Samantha turned around and went to the bedroom to get dressed. As she noticed that she had not closed the flexural buckle yet, she reached behind her neck while still walking and closed the buckle with a click.

All of a sudden, Samantha stopped walking and let her arms hang loosely. She looked straight ahead without any expression in her face. She just stood in the middle of the room and did not move an inch. But inside her head there was a voice that spoke to Samantha and settled deep inside her mind. Samantha stopped thinking. She just listened to the voice that kept talking to her. The voice told Samantha to obey and not to hesitate to carry out a given order. It instructed her to do several things. And in between, it persistently told her to obey. Samantha did not say a single word. She did not move, she did not show any reaction to the outside world. She just listened and internalized the things the voice said to her over and over again. Slowly, a warmth spread through Samantha’s whole body until she shuddered once, opened her eyes widely and just said in a monotonous voice: “I will obey!".

Samantha turned around and walked back into the living room looking straight ahead. As she reached the telephone, she picked up the handset, dialled Janet’s mobile number and waited.

“Hey, Sam,” Janet answered the call, “I’m just about to leave the house. Wow! It’s gonna be our night, sweetheart!”

“Hello Janet,” Samantha said in a rather dull voice, “I have to cancel our appointment. I am very sorry, but I do not feel well.”

“What?", Janet said stunned, “You sound strange. Is... is everything OK over there, Sam?!”

“Everything is OK over here, Janet,” Samantha replied, “I just have to take a headache pill and sleep. I am sorry, Janet. I will explain everything tomorrow. Good night.”

Janet again wanted to chat up Samantha, but Samantha had already hung up. Without hesitation, she then dialled another number, but this time it was a number she had never dialled before in her entire life. Some seconds later, she heard a clicking sound on the other end. Nobody answered, but Samantha just said: “I am fully operational. All appointments have been cancelled. I am ready to serve my Master. I will obey.” The person on the other just hung up, Samantha put the handset back in the station, looked straight ahead and waited without moving an inch.

About half an hour later, the doorbell rang. Samantha awoke out of her standby condition, turned around and walked to the door. She opened it and let a man enter the flat. Samantha closed the door and the man – well-dressed and of about the same age as Samantha – took a closer look at her. He smiled at the sight of the well-built woman, clad in latex but somehow still naked. He could see her moist pussy through the latex and touched her firm breasts and their erect nipples. Samantha did not bother. She let him touch her without objection. The man opened a bag and got a latex mask out of it. It had the same colour as the body Samantha was wearing.

“Put this mask on, put your hair through that hole on the top and join me in the living room,” the man said and went on through the flat. Samantha just nodded, took the mask, made her hair into a ponytail, opened the zipper on the mask’s backside, pulled her ponytail through a hole, pulled the mask over her head and finally closed the zipper again. The mask, that hat just one opening for Samantha’s mouth, was so tight that it literally pressed her lips out of it. Samantha could still see through the latex but couldn’t orient herself well. And so she walked very slowly into her living room.

The man had taken off his coat and was already waiting for her on the couch. As Samantha was about five feet away, he unzipped his pants and spread his legs. Samantha automatically went down on her knees, stretched out her hands and grabbed his cock. She started stroking his member so that it grew quickly in her warm hands. As it had reached its full size, Samantha struck out her tongue and put her plump lips around its head. Then she gently licked the head with her tongue, moistened the stranger’s whole penis and finally let it slide deep down her throat. The man grabbed Samantha’s head and pressed it down so that the cock filled Samantha as far as possible. Samantha did not struggle although she couldn’t breathe with the cock inside her. She just sucked it as good as possible. After nearly a minute, the man let Samantha’s head go. She sprang up instantly to release the hard member and to take a deep breath. But Samantha still didn’t bother. She took another deep breath and swallowed the cock again. Now she went up and down with her head while sucking the man’s cock. With loud smacking noises she massaged the throbbing cock eagerly. After some moments, the man grabbed Samantha’s head and pressed it down again. He moaned loudly as he shot a big load of cum in Samantha’s throat. But Samantha still didn’t stop. She wanted every drop of cum. And so she let her head again slide up and down with the man’s hands around it. As she had literally pumped him empty, the man released her head and Samantha drew back and sat down in front of the man. Both of them breathed heavily. The man looked at Samantha. She had splashes of cum and saliva all over her rubberized face and chest. She calmed down a bit, wiped the cum off her body with her fingers and licked them clean.

But all of a sudden, she gasped for air and started to cough because she couldn’t breathe through her sealed nose and because of the sticky cum in her throat. She tried to take a look around but the latex mask was steamed up on the inside.

“What the fuck’s going on here?! Who’s there? What... Fuck!” Samantha screamed and frantically tried to rip the mask off her head but couldn’t find the zipper. The man smiled understandingly, stood up and unzipped the mask. Samantha grabbed it and freed her head. She rubbed her eyes, but the mixture of sweat, saliva, snot and cum burned like hell. The man gave her a towel and closed his pants. Samantha wiped her face and took a look at the man and her still smeared latex body. She was desperate. She had obviously been kind of raped by that guy. Samantha almost started to cry. But then she recognized the man.

“I... I know you. We were fellow students some time ago. But... why? And... what have you done to me?” she asked, sobbed and pressed her face in the towel. She realized that she was not in the state – and in no case dressed – to run out of the flat and call for help. That would be even more degrading. And the guy seemed to be quite strong. So she decided to crouch down on the other couch, to hide her – despite the latex somehow existing – nudity and to hope that he would leave as soon as possible. But the man made no attempt to leave her alone. He went over to the dining table, got a small camera and handed it over to Samantha who tried to cover her body with the towel: “Yes, you’re right, Samantha. We attended Professor Lawrence’s lectures on biotechnology together. And while you had an international career in research and development and have your own institute, I joined the armed forces and did some research in quite a revolutionary field of modern warfare... until they kicked me out. But that’s all water under the bridge. You want to know what I am doing right now and what’s happened here some minutes ago? Well, I did nothing to you. You did all by yourself!”

“But... but I can’t remember anything,” Samantha replied helplessly, “I just know that I got this body suit and that I put it on. And the next thing I can remember is sitting here with an additional mask and being totally wrecked.”

“Perfect!” the man shouted smilingly, “That’s exactly how it should be. Oh... just press play and take a look at the video clip.”

Samantha did and watched. She dropped her jaw as she saw herself walking into the living room with the mask covering her head, going down on her knees and giving him a blow-job without him saying a single word. Inside Samantha, fear and disgust decreased while her curiosity as a scientist broke through: “How ... how’s that possible? You must have drugged me or must have manipulated my...”

“Nervous system!” the man shouted like a child, “Correct. The buckle in your neck contains a tiny processing unit that is connected to the suit’s silver conductive lines. Once activated by closing the buckle, the system gathers control over your mind and body and caries out the installed programme. Your mind is virtually paused so that you can’t remember anything afterwards. And you, my dear, were my guinea pig. This was the first successful run.”

“I understand,” Samantha just said while brooding over the things. She now felt rather like a scientist than like a victim. “But why me? And why this kind of programme?".

“I had to make sure that it was something you would never actually do when not being controlled. So I pre-programmed you to be an obedient sex slave and to give me a blow-job. And you did more than well,” the man explained and then remembered his original concern, “And I chose you because I need you and your institute to bring this system to perfection and to put it on the market. Just imagine: People can programme suits and order them via internet for their partners, for their own or whomever. They can have temporary mind-controlled fun. And afterwards they can renew the system or just send it back to us and order something different. That’s a huge market gap, Samantha! So, are you game?”

“No,” Samantha replied, erased the video clip and stood up not bothering anymore about her transparent outfit, “I’m not. But you’re insane and I want you to leave this flat immediately and to never contact me again or I will call the police right away. Ordering mind-controlling suits via the internet? I have never heard of any nonsense like that. So get out! Now!”

But the man just smiled and took a small device out of his pocket.

“I expected that you would react like that,” he explained calmly. “So I just wanted to give you the chance of joining me willingly. Your institute is too important for my plans. So I can understand your reaction but I can’t accept ‘no’ as an answer. I’m sorry, Sam.” The man pressed a button on the device and before Samantha could do anything against it, her body stiffened, she looked straight ahead and said: “I will obey to your commands, Master. I will obey.".

A couple of weeks later...

“Yes, I have entered all the information your website requires. But are your sure that it will all work out? I mean, how can I be sure that I don’t get the wrong suit? Oh Sam, this is too much for me. First, I don’t hear anything from you for weeks. And then you just call and want me to test your latest invention,” Janet said on the phone sitting in front of her notebook.

“I know, Janet,” Samantha answered, “But it is absolutely safe. You will be given a 4-digit code that you have to enter before putting the suit on to make sure that you got the correct suit and that the suit got into the correct hands. And you would not only do me a great favour but also be the first to try the invention that cost me so much time during the past few weeks. You could live out some of your most secret fantasies or just enrich your sex life. And besides all that, it’s for free. You just have to enter the code ‘test4janet’ and the system won’t charge a cent.”

“All right,” Janet sighed and entered the gift code, “But only if I can keep the suit and we get together not later than the day after tomorrow. OK?”

“You can count on that, Janet,” Samantha replied calmly. This being said, Janet clicked the ‘order’ button, said good-bye to Samantha and hung up.

Two hours later, the express courier rang and delivered a packet. Janet took it and jumped into her bedroom. She opened the parcel and put its contents on the bed: a leaflet and two latex catsuits – a black one and a purple-metallic one, both with silver trimming and a silver necklace with a flexural buckle. The rather skinny, blonde-haired woman undressed completely, took the instruction leaflet and read it hastily: “Thank you for choosing... newest technology... renewal and lease system ... safety instructions... Oh yes, that’s what Sam told me... Enter the 4-digit code you received at the end of your online order and press the ‘OK’ button in the buckle before putting the suit on. This is the only way to make sure that you received the correct suit with your personal programming and to prevent others from using your programmed suit ... red light ... contact our customer service ... green light ...”

Janet put the leaflet aside, took the purple suit, set the four dials according to the code she had received at the end of the order transaction and pressed the ‘OK’ button. The buckle uttered a quiet beep and a green LED lighted up. Janet smiled. Some moments later, she closed the suit’s back zipper and enjoyed the glossiness and the tightness of the material that covered her whole body except for her head. Janet polished her new metallic-purple skin and made sure that everything was in place, especially the crotch zipper and the custom-made breast cups with special inlays that increased the size of her boobs. Janet was absolutely satisfied with the suit’s fit, added a pair of heeled ankle boots to her outfit, inhaled deeply and closed the buckle. She felt a tingling warmth that spread through her body, increased the feel of the suit and aroused her even more. And so, Janet watched her shiny body in a mirror and continued stroking her latex skin and her augmented boobs. Yes, the suit worked perfectly. She had chosen the basic mc programming. She did not want to be fully controlled by a computer programme, she just wanted to feel the urge for sex again. Many months had gone by without intercourse because she couldn’t be stimulated. Her boyfriend Michael had tried everything. But inside this suit and with a little help from the mc buckle Janet wanted to be fucked right away. She did not want to spoil this achievement on her own and decided to just sit down in the living room, to caress her rubber skin and to enjoy the repeating waves of arousal that flowed through her body.

A bit later, Michael opened the door and entered the flat. As he spotted his girlfriend in that hot rubber suit, he dropped his jaw and his bag and went over to Janet who welcomed him with a long passionate kiss.

“Don’t look at me like that, babe,” she said and added impatiently: “I think I finally found a way to make our love life interesting again. I know, we have never been into rubber fetish or something like that. But these new suits, developed by Sam and given exclusively to us as the first to try them, not only work as an aphrodisiac, they also look great. And so ... I got one for you as well. Please, please, put it on quickly ... and we’ll have the best sex ever!".

Michael didn’t need to be told twice. Some moments later, Janet closed the zipper of the black suit and while Michael gazed at his rubberized and now shiny black six-pack, Janet also closed the buckle in his neck. Michael inhaled deeply as he experienced the suit’s effect. He caressed his arousing latex skin and the growing bulge in his crotch and turned around towards Janet: “Oh yes, dear. The suit works. And ... and it feels great. If yours feels the same way it might really make a difference...”

But Janet didn’t let Michael explain any further. She grabbed his suit’s crotch zipper and released Michael’s fully erect and throbbing cock. Michael grabbed Janet, lifted her up and put her on the edge of the dining table. Janet hastily opened her crotch zipper as well so that her dripping wet pussy literally squeezed itself out of the suit. Michael didn’t hesitate and let his hard cock slide easily into his girlfriend’s wet and hungry pussy. He grabbed her by her ass cheeks, pulled her a bit towards him and started to move his cock in and out. Janet moaned heavily as Michael penetrated her deeply and fucked her faster and faster. Michael screamed out loud and wanted to come after just about one minute, but his suit prevented him from squirting off until Janet had had her orgasm. And this didn’t take long either. Only two more minutes later, even Janet screamed out loud and experienced her first orgasm for months. And that wasn’t even enough. Michael went on fucking his screaming girlfriend until his suit finally allowed him come as well.

“Wow!” Janet aspirated totally exhausted, “I really needed that. These... these suits are a godsend. Thank you, darling. I love you so much...”

“I love you too, Janet,” Michael said. But then, his suit had another effect on him. Michael squinted his eyes, jerked once, stretched out his arms along his body, pulled his still erect cock out of Janet and took an upright position. He looked at Janet somehow absent-mindedly and said nothing. Janet smiled and descended the table. She walked over to Michael and stroke his cheek, his chin, his muscular chest, the tightly wrapped six-pack and finally grabbed his still erect and cum-coated penis. Michael didn’t utter a sound, he remained totally silent and stared straight ahead. He didn’t even move an inch as Janet went down on her knees, licked his cock clean and put it back under the tight black rubber.

“Well, my dear,” Janet explained and stroke her boyfriend’s latex-clad body again, “Your programming works just as ordered. I programmed your suit to initiate a second routine right after my first orgasm. You are now my sex slave and will obey only my command. Don’t worry. It’s just a test, everything will be over in a couple of hours and I won’t demand anything from you that you wouldn’t do for me. Except for one thing. You really made an effort to revive my sexual needs over the last couple of months and I am very thankful for that. But... you have always refused to eat my pussy. And I want this so bad ... so I allowed myself to take the opportunity to make you do it.”

Then, Janet went over to the leather couch, sat down and presented her dripping pussy to her new sex slave. She hesitated for a moment as a light pang of conscience entered her mind. But it was quickly erased as the suit made her experience a new jolt of pleasure. And so she just ordered Michael to lick her pussy and not to stop before she would have another orgasm. Michael did not hesitate and jumped towards his girlfriend, kneeled in front of her, buried his head in her lap, struck out his tongue and started massaging her clit. Michael went on for several minutes without stopping until Janet finally grabbed his head, pushed it deep down in her crotch and gasped for air as she had one of the best orgasms of all times.

As Janet had calmed down, Michael stood up, wiped his mouth clean and waited for further instructions in front of the couch. But Janet only leaned over to a small table, grabbed the telephone and called Samantha who sat at a large desk with monitors and control panels on it. Janet just wanted to thank Samantha for the suits, but Samantha asked Janet to come to the lab to check on the suits and to let Janet describe her experiences.

“Oh... well, I... uhm... I had some plans with Michael for the rest of the evening, you know... and... well, we’d have to change before leaving the flat,” Janet stammered.

“Don’t care about that. I’m wearing a suit as well right now. And it won’t take long to check everything. You’ll be home in two hours. Come on, I’ll send a car to pick you up.".

“Sam... please,” Janet begged and stroke her latex-clad belly, “I’m very thankful for those suits but can’t we... postpone our talk? What about tomorrow evening?".

“Well, I think you actually want to come here,” Samantha said and turned a control dial on the desk, “I know that there’s another fantasy of yours that you can’t act out with Michael. So ... I’ll see you in a couple of minutes.”

Janet suddenly felt another wave of arousal floating through her whole body. She stroke her still exposed pussy and moaned slightly as another fantasy spread in her mind. She had always wanted to make out with another woman, preferably with her best friend Samantha. The suit stimulated Janet specifically so that she couldn’t jettison this idea and didn’t care about her plans or her outfit any longer. She just smiled, stood up and said: “Yes, Sam. That’s a fine idea. We’ll be with you in no time.”

Janet hung up, put the telephone down, closed her crotch zipper, got a pair of black hiking boots for Michael and ordered him to put them on and to follow her. Now, Janet didn’t care about her outfit in the slightest way, she didn’t even put on a jacket. She just switched off the lights, got her keys and left the flat together with Michael. Both of them went downstairs and in front of the house where they waited about five minutes for the promised car to arrive.

20 minutes later, Janet and Michael entered Samantha’s lab. Samantha was already waiting for them in the middle of the room. Janet was flabbergasted as she saw Samantha in a silver full-body suit made of shiny latex that only left her face open. Additionally, Samantha wore a black latex corset and black high-heeled plateau boots, her black hair was made up into a long braid protruding out of a hole in the mask. Janet gave Samantha two salutatory kisses while Michael remained in his somehow absent-minded state and just stood next to the gorgeous latex-clad women. Samantha smiled as she took a look at him and let Janet order him to stand in front of a metal table.

“Wow!” Janet said as the women followed Michael, “You look really great in that suit. Do you also use it as an aphrodisiac or is it just a regular latex suit?”

“No,” Samantha replied shortly, took a black latex mask from the table and pulled it over Michael’s head, “It is also a mc suit, even an enhanced version.”

“Whatever,” Janet said a bit impatiently and came to a halt next to Michael who was now fully clad in latex except for his eyes and mouth, “You look really great in it, anyway... Sam...”

But Samantha only stretched out her arm and pushed a button on a remote control that was placed around her wrist. Janet’s body instantly froze but still allowed Janet to speak: “What are you doing, Sam? How could you...? I thought we’d take care of my other fantasy... you know... or at least discuss our test... Sam?”

“Your test was an absolute success,” Samantha explained while opening the crotch zippers of all the three suits and stroking Michael’s cock with her rubberized hand, “The moment you put the suits on, a complex and individual mc profile was created and sent to our data base. It is also possible for us to link to the mc unit in the suits’ buckles and to remote control it and herewith you.”

Then, Samantha put her right foot on the edge of the table and placed her moist pussy in front of Michaels erect member. Thanks to the plateau boots, Samantha was a head taller than Michael so that she could easily impose her pussy on Michael’s cock while both were standing. Samantha moaned as the long and hard cock went deep inside her. She then started to move her hips gently back and forth.

“Sam!?” Janet exclaimed, “What are you doing? And what is that supposed to mean? You can control us now? But what about this four-digit code I had to enter?”

“Don’t be stupid, Janet,” Samantha explained, went on fucking Janet’s boyfriend and struck out her left arm to stroke Janet’s clit, “That’s just a bogus feature to make the users feel safe. We... hmm, that cock feels great... we live in an internet based society, nothing’s secret, nothing’s... hmmm... safe. And for years and decades the consumers have been framed by companies. So why should we stop at the consumers’ minds? So... hmmm... come to terms with that and enjoy your new life... Wow! Your man’s cock feels awesome, Janet.”

Janet was devastated. She couldn’t believe all that, but she couldn’t do the slightest thing to stop Samantha. She was still unable to move her body. She could just enjoy being stimulated by that hot silver woman who was fucking her boyfriend right next to her. Janet was on an emotional roller coaster ride as the arousal increased and mixed with the panic inside of her. Some moments later, Samantha moaned loudly and her pelvis jerked as she came heavily. She the dismounted Michael’s cock and went over to Janet still stroking her clit.

“Sam, I... hmmm,” Janet tried again although she couldn’t really thing straight, “I can’t understand why you... my hmmm best friend... would do something like that to me. I mean... don’t get this wrong... I like what you’re doing right now, I even came here for that... but... Wow! ... But how could you trick me into this suit... how could you... you, Sam? You’re my best friend!”

“I am also under control. I am a fully obedient slave to our Master. I...” Samantha started to explain but then stopped abruptly, twitched her head twice and then looked at Janet with no expression in her eyes, just as if someone had pulled Samantha’s mind out of her body. She sighed and then addressed Janet in a rather dull voice: “Hello, Janet. This is your Master speaking. I have the three of you under my absolute control. Samantha is wearing an enhanced version of your suit that makes it possible for me to gather full control of her body and even switch off Samantha’s mind completely. I need you to build up my new organisation together with me. And I need you – and some of the future users who will also be put under my control – to be rented as fully obedient and remote controlled rubber slaves to gather some... let’s say seed capital. But first, let’s finish your conversion.”

“What?! No, no, no... let me go... I... I...", Janet screamed but a push on another button silenced her immediately. She was still aware of what was going on but couldn’t utter a single sound. Samantha (or rather their Master) took her fingers out of Janet’s pussy and put her hands on Janet’s augmented tits and massaged them for some moments while thinking about something.

“Well, you chose a nice feature there, Janet,” Samantha / the Master said, “I really like the look and feel of latex, but maybe we should primarily put spandex suits on the market. The material is easier to handle, more cost-efficient and more accepted than latex in everyday life. But don’t worry... my personal slaves like you and Michael will be dressed solely in latex.” Then, Samantha / the Master ordered Janet to move over to a mirror. Samantha stood behind Janet, grabbed her blonde hair, held it together as a ponytail and produced a pair of scissors.

“Would you like to make the cut ... well, to seal your fate?” Samantha / the Master asked knowing that Janet had no control over her body. And so Janet’s body took the scissors, cut the ponytail off and handed the scissors back to Samantha. Janet snapped her eyes open and started to cry as she realized that she was absolutely helpless. So she just stood there as the silver woman went on and even shaved Janet’s head completely. Samantha then wiped the cut hair off Janet’s dark latex suit, got a matching mask and pulled it tightly over her head.

“OK,” Samantha / the Master smiled, “I’m not a brute. So I’ll give Samantha her body back so that you can complete what you’d come here for.” A second later, life came back to Samantha’s face. She smiled at Janet, grabbed her rubberized head and before Janet could really think about what was going on, she kissed her friend passionately. Janet kissed her back and as her body was unfrozen, she didn’t want to run out of the room, she hugged Samantha and enjoyed this moment of absolute pleasure. Both women went on making out with each other. Janet also stroke Samantha’s clit, they went over to the table, did it 69 and finally came hugging each other tightly. But as both women sat on the edge of the table, breathing heavily, they suddenly jumped up, stood upright next to each other and said in perfect unison: “I am your slave, Master. I will obey your every command!”

Then, the three slaves closed their crotch zippers, Janet and Michael turned around and left the room while Samantha took off the silver suit she wore over the transparent latex body to take a shower, get dressed and resume her work as Dr. Griffin. In his secret room, the Master just nodded contently as Janet’s and Michael’s parameters appeared on one of the monitors. He sat back in his executive chair, thought about his plans and decided to gather more slaves and seed capital before launching the mc suits website...

T H E E N D