The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Susan

“What have you done to me?” Susan asked.

“Not much,” Jake replied. “Just – well just two things, two gifts from me to you. They’re at work, right now, rewriting your DNA. It’ll take a little while for you to notice, protein synthesis and all that, but believe me, once the changes get started, it will be… dramatic.”

“What have you done?”

“One of these gifts,” he continued, as if he hadn’t heard her, “will change your body, mold you into something more… to my liking. And the other will alter your brain chemistry just a little, so that the next person to make you cum – me – will become your master, and you’ll become his – my – slave, obedient to my every whim. I’ll tell you to move, and you’ll do it, whether you want to or not. I love it when girls tell me to stop making them fuck me. It’s just delightful.”

Susan moaned in despair as he shut the door, then locked it behind him. He chuckled softly. This was one of his favorite parts. The girl, all alone, watching herself become more and more a slut, a purely sexual creature. They always try and fight it, try and stay as still as possible, think calm thoughts or envision their parents in bathing suits or something. But it never works. Their bodies shift beneath them, and they get hornier and hornier, their skin gets more and more sensitive, and the arousal builds until they can’t resist him. By the time he gets back, Susan will barely be able to keep from throwing herself at him. And she’ll cum, whether she wants to or not, and then it’ll be over. She’ll be his, body and soul. He chuckled once more and went to play some Team Fortress while he waited.

At first she didn’t notice anything. But an hour later, she started to feel her bra getting tighter. Or really, she knew, her boobs were getting bigger. Her ass, too, judging by the strain on her jeans. She felt hot, flustered. An hour later, she could see her breast-flesh spilling out of her cups, feel the pressure of her jeans against her crotch. And she was getting more sensitive, hornier. Her hair had grown, and stuck in sweaty strands to her neck. “What am I going to do?” she whispered in despair. And her body kept shifting, her new DNA sculpting her into Jake’s latest sex toy. Slim and stacked, with jiggling boobs and curvy hips, long hair and thick lips, and a constant need to be fucked.

The changes accelerated over the next hour. Her bra had to go, and then her jeans, and eventually all her clothes. The pressure and the friction had almost brought her to the edge. Her breasts had nearly tripled in size, become two bouncy melons that thrust out from her chest. Her ass had swelled, filling out and out, into what was rapidly approaching a bubble-butt. “Maybe if I can keep from cumming, I can get away from here, get to a hospital, get somewhere they can help me,” she thought, but she knew it was hopeless. Her breasts seemed to expand with every breath, and each tremor and jiggle sent waves of sensation straight to her brain stem, to the deep ancient part of her brain that kept up an insistent drumbeat of “fuck, fuck, fuck,” drowning out her thoughts in waves of heat. “Fuck,” she moaned, half in despair, half in arousal. And the balance was shifting.

Jake loved playing with aimbots; it made the whole experience that much more fun. He laughed as KillTastic bitched about it as Jake gunned him down for the thirtieth time in a row. He checked the clock, figured Susan was about ready, killed his three nearest teammates, then signed off.

The new Susan was gorgeous. He’d been thinking that her new name would be Suzie, but that wouldn’t do. She’d turned out better than any of his previous girls. Not a blonde bimbo but a sultry sex goddess, with a waterfall of deep red-brown hair that cascaded down her back in curls and waves, with endless, perfect legs that flowed into wide, beautiful hips, with tremendous breasts that just swelled outwards and outwards from her chest. Her skin was like bronze, like she’d been tanning on the Mediterranean for months. She was exotic, and “Suzie” just wasn’t right. He could smell her arousal from across the room. She was trembling, trying hard not to move, not to stimulate herself, but he could see the effect her new body, her new sensitivity was having on her.

“Here it comes,” he said, and crossed the room. She started to put her hands up to ward him off, but the movement nearly sent her over the edge. “And here you cum,” he said, as he gently tweaked one of her huge, swollen nipples. She gasped, and he squeezed the other, kneading them between his hands, and she came helplessly, staring at him all the while.

“There’s a good girl,” he said. “Now get up and follow me. I’m not hardly done yet.” She got up, her hips swaying and her bust jiggling as she followed him to his room.

“I’d been thinking of letting you keep your brains, you know – and I know you’ve got a really impressive mind behind that face – but I’ve decided that I prefer my girls a little bit airheaded. So go and get the solution labeled “Bimbo Brain” out of the fridge, and have some, a nice big glass.”

“No!” she yelled. But her body was moving already, heading for the kitchen.

“Oh, and get me a Coke with ice while you’re at it! I’m thirsty and I don’t want to get dehydrated by tonight’s… festivities.” She came back a few minutes later, carrying a tall glass of Coca-Cola. “Mmmm, refreshing,” he said, taking a long drink.

She moaned, just slightly. “Oh, master,” she said. “I’m so horny. Oh god but once wasn’t enough, please fuck me please please please please.”

“That,” said Jake, “is just what I had in mind. Why don’t you come here and get us started?” he asked, unzipping his pants. She complied, as if she had any choice in the matter now, and slipped his cock out of his pants. Her thick, red lips wrapped around him, sliding up and down. She moaned softly. Her mouth was more sensitive now than her vagina had ever been. He stiffened, his cock swelling and growing. He grinned as she realized just how big he was going to get. It was the one change Jake had made to his physique.

She tried to pull away, but he held her as his cock stretched and hardened, growing thicker and longer, sliding deep down her throat. It forced her jaws apart, but she couldn’t stop sucking him, her tongue and lips and throat working on his massive cock. She opened her mouth, wider and wider, to accommodate his girth. She was good, Jake thought, leaning back, very good indeed. But he wouldn’t cum for a while yet, he thought. Make her wait for it. He could already feel her shaking and trembling as she got hotter and hotter. The first orgasm wasn’t far away.

Then she pulled off, and before he could say anything, she whispered, “Please, Master, my pussy is so empty. It feels sooo empty and I need you I need your giant cock in me please Master!” He smiled, and she stood up, slid her soaking pussy onto his giant shaft. Deeper and deeper he slid, but she could take it now. Her pussy was huge, and very, very sensitive. Her eyes went wide as he stretched her pussy walls apart, filled her up, slid deeper and deeper into her. “Oh God that’s good” she moaned. He reached up, squeezed her nipples, and he felt her explode. That first orgasm, back in the locked room, had been nothing compared to this. It burned up from her pussy and through her belly and up her spine and into her brain and she exploded, shaking and quivering, arching her back. She was flexible, Jake thought, really quite flexible, as she bent further and further, thrusting her huge boobs up towards the ceiling, her head hanging back behind her, her hair falling towards the floor. They shook and trembled, and he reached up, laid his hands on them, and imagined that they were a keyboard that led straight to her brain.

“Obey me,” he typed on her massive tits, massaging the soft flesh, feeling her shake as the orgasms racked her new, luscious body. “Serve me. Fuck me. Obey me.” Her hips slid up and down, her smooth, soft thighs gripped his sides as she pumped his dick, fucking him harder and harder. Her pussy started to squeeze him, massage him, the massive length of his dick, caressing and fondling him obscenely. She slid up and down, faster and faster, her inner muscles squeezing harder and harder, and he realized that she was really quite strong too – she must be to squeeze him like that, or to support a rack as large as hers. She was cumming fast and hard, over and over, orgasms tearing through her body and setting her on fire, every limb and every pore and every drop of hot blood, remaking her, melting her and forging her into something new, a creature of pure sex, pure fucking. His hands mashed her tits, trying vainly to encompass her gigantic melons, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her.

Jake grinned as he reached into a drawer of his desk, pulled out a huge latex vibrator that would dwarf any cock but his. Most girls wouldn’t even be able to fit the tip in, he thought, as he slid it deep into her ass, past her plump and padded cheeks. She gasped as it entered her, and kept entering her, and slid further and further in, stretching her. And then he flicked the switch, and it started shaking and squirming and she screamed, a massive orgasm powering out of her throat. He could feel the pressure of the new mass inside her against his own dick, its vibrations complementing her pussy’s ministrations. She was breathing hard, gasping with each new orgasm, each thrust, each new wave of sensation. She sped up, fucking him harder, slamming her clit down onto him, practically impaling her perfect body onto his enormous cock. He squeezed her nipples, tighter and tighter, and she came again and again and again.

And still he didn’t come. Finally she reached up, pulled his hands off her tits, slid them down onto her perfectly super-round ass. She put her own hands on his shoulders, thrust her tits into his face, then mashed them against his chest, grinding their sweaty expanse against his shirt. Even so, her head was nearly a foot away from his. She looked like a goddess. “Here it comes, baby,” she said, and then the rhythm in her pussy changed, and it was Jake’s turn to lean his back and moan. But she held him, kept their eyes locked together, as she fucked him, harder and harder, deeper and deeper, like a wild animal whose only purpose was to fuck itself silly on his giant cock. Her sultry green eyes, her swollen red lips, her perfect face framed by a halo of deep brown hair shot through with red and gold, they filled his vision, as her gigantic, massive, enormous tits pressed tight against his chest. He was shocked she had this much composure; he knew the orgasms were ripping through her, knew they made all her previous orgasms, her entire previous history of sex, look like nothing, like matches next to volcanoes, next to massive ranges of volcanoes. Most of his girls had collapsed helplessly long before this, overwhelmed by the sensations, but she just kept going harder, her pussy doing things he couldn’t imagine to his cock, her huge nipples digging into his chest, the giant vibrator filling her ass and shaking her cheeks.

He could feel the orgasm coming, feel it building inside of him, like nothing before. He had to cum, he was going to cum, he must cum, but still he didn’t. It grew larger and larger, spreading out from his dick and his balls and into his chest and his whole body, as she held him on the edge and then pushed him higher, higher, ever higher. “Oh my god,” he moaned, and tried to lean his head back, but her perfect fingers tangled themselves in his hair and kept their gazes locked, kept his vision filled by her and her tits and deep cleavage and her hair and her green eyes, locked on his with a wild fury and focus like he’d never seen. She was a wonder, like nothing he’d ever had before.

And then she threw him over the edge, his cock shaking and spurting and nearly aching as he poured his cum into her, as he flooded her pussy with his hot white sticky fluid. He nearly blacked out, but she held him back, and the orgasm went on and on and on, till finally he gasped for breath, his cock settling down. He felt drained.

“Oh, that was good,” she said, and leaned in for a kiss, her gigantic tits jammed even tighter against his chest, her long, elegant neck flexed to the maximum, and then her full, swollen lips grabbed his mouth, and her tongue flooded into him, and she tasted magnificent. She held the kiss for a long time, then drew back, the pressure from her massive rack decreasing. “Oh baby, that was good,” she said.

“Oh god, you’re right,” Jake said. He leaned back, resting for a long moment that stretched into minutes. “Alright, now I want to fuck you from behind. Climb off.”

“No,” she said.

“Huh? I said, climb off me.”

“No,” said the sex goddess whose pussy was still fondling his dick, “I don’t want to.” She laughed at his confusion, a perfect laugh, deep and throaty like a late-night phone sex operator – except she had the body to match. “Remember, you said: you’ll be the slave of the first person who makes you come. Remember? Well, let’s just say that I had some with myself in that locked room.”

“That shouldn’t be possible; I make it so that none of my girls can get herself off.”

“Well, I must admit, it was harder than I expected, given the way my body was changing.” He tried to push her off suddenly, but she was heavy, and stronger than he expected. “No no no,” she said, grabbing hold of his hands and pressing them firmly against her slim waist. She sat down firmly, forcing a grunt out of him. “So where was I? Yes, I really did have a hard time getting myself off. But perseverance won through, you know, hard work and determination. And I don’t really mind being my own slave. Oh, and I especially don’t mind, now that I’ve got a slave of my own.” Realization dawned as he looked fearfully at the Coke. “Now, Jake,” she said, “I can see that you’ve got quite a lot of technical expertise in the area of, I don’t know, ‘gene therapy’ that you’ve been keeping from me. And so I want you to tell me everything.”

“Yes, mistress,” he said, though what he meant was fuck you.

“That is the right idea,” she said, “But I prefer, ‘Yes, Susan.’”

“Yes, Susan,” he said. And then he told her everything.