The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

The attached story (“Suzanne’s New Career”), or fragment thereof, is entirely fictional. The characters, places and events depicted in this story are not intended to represent or resemble any real persons, places, or events. Any such resemblance is purely coincidental.

This story is a work of fantasy. The depiction of any act in this story, including, but not limited to, non-consensual sexual activity, use of drugs and other mind-altering substances on an unknowing human being, and degradation, humiliation or enslavement of a human being should not be construed to imply that the author condones the performance of said act, either on the author’s part or on the part of anyone else.

Furthermore, it is the author’s opinion that the methods and techniques that the narrator of this story is depicted to be using would not, in reality, be effective in achieving the goals toward which he is depicted to be using them.

IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, OR THE PRESENCE OF ANY OF THE ACTIONS LISTED IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH, ABOVE, OFFEND YOU, DO NOT READ THIS STORY.

END OF DISCLAIMER

This story deals with the entrapment of an aspiring female model by a malicious male, who gradually remakes her into a sex-craving slave. It contains consensual sex, non-consensual sex, the use of drugs to alter a human personality, and degradation and humiliation. However, not every one of the above-listed nasty things appears in each chapter.

In the second chapter, our hero continues his training of the unwitting Suzanne, teaching her to use her hands and mouth on a cock, as well as instilling in her a craving for a certain substance produced by a certain male organ.

Comments and constructive criticism welcomed. You know what you can do with the flames, of course.

Suzanne’s New Career

Chapter 2

Shooting Off at the Mouth

For our next date, I took Suzanne to a movie. As usual, I showed up early, bearing a gift. This time, it was a black halter top, a short white skirt, a pair of black pumps with the standard five-inch heels, and a couple pieces of gold jewelry. Again, I watched uneasiness flicker across her face, but only for the briefest of instants, before she smiled, thanked me, and went back to her bedroom to put them on.

By now, she was addicted to the sex, and I could’ve used that as leverage to get her to wear anything I wanted. But to get that, I would’ve had to start using strongarm tactics, openly threatening to break off the relationship if she didn’t do what I wanted. This was something I’d have to do eventually, but it wasn’t necessary yet. For now, she was still willing to believe that I was a nice guy who was really interested in her, and just had sort of an odd thing about buying her clothes. I’m sure she was more than a little in love with me, as well. It was better to play on this for awhile, nurturing her feelings toward me while gently nudging her in the direction I wanted. So I took it easy on the clothes.

She emerged soon, looking hot as always. Once again, the clothes were half a size too small, and pleasant bits of Suzanne strained against the fabric here and there. The black and white clothes squeezing her supple body made her look just a bit trashy. She didn’t look like a hooker, though. More like a woman who just wanted to be sure to get a lot of looks. I complimented her, as usual, telling her how beautiful she was. She accepted all this in her usual way, with a pretty smile and a kiss.

We arrived at the theater and got in line at teh ticket booth. Suzanne drew more than a few lusty stares from the teenage boys ahead of us in line, and a number of disapproving and envious glares from their dates. I wrapped an arm around her waist and hugged her protectively.

I bought tickets to a cheesy romantic comedy. I’d made sure to get us to the movie well ahead of time, so that we’d be able to buy refreshments. We did so, getting a large tub of popcorn and separate drinks; myself a large Coke, Suzanne a medium Diet Coke with a couple of extra ingredients.

We entered the theatre and sat down to watch the movie. I put my arem around her, she leaned her head on my shoulders, and in every way we behaved like an ordinary couple out on a date. Thirty minutes into the movie, however, I felt Suzanne beginning to squirm against me. “Suzanne?” I whispered. “Are you all right?”

She was startled, and it took her a moment to respond. “Uh... I’m fine. Just fine.”

I pretended to watch the movie for two more minutes, until I felt Suzanne’s body rubbing against mine. “What’s the matter?” I asked, trying to look concerned.

She looked at me, with something bordering on guilt in her eyes. “I... I... I need it.”

“How badly? Now?”

She looked hesitant, but eventually forced out, “Really bad.” The dosage of aphrodisiac I’d given her had been half again the size of her normal dose.

I sighed, acting as though this was a chore, and stood up. We squirmed past some annoyed people on our row to the aisle, and walked out into the lobby. Fortunately, it was almost empty.

I looked around for a few seconds and then led her down a side hall to a janitor’s closet. Thankfully, it was unlocked. We hurried inside and she grabbed me and kissed me. Her body started humping against mine through our clothing. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.

I broke away. “Uh, Suzanne...” I pretended to have trouble getting my next few words out. “I’m... uh... not... you know, ready.”

Suzanne blinked, then looked down at my cock. “Oh...” Her expression clouded over for a minute. “Well, it’ll be ready soon, won’t it?” she asked, managing to avoid any sort of explicit description.

“Well, I don’t know. I mean, usually it’s ready by now. I don’t know.” I tried to look flustered.

“Oh... Well, let’s give it a minute,” she said, and resumed necking. I fought with all my will to keep from getting hard. I’d masturbated earlier that day in order to give myself some resistance, but it was still hard to avoid my cock’s natural desire to spring to action. When you’ve got a hot bitch like Suzanne trying to do the bump-and-grind with you, it takes a lot of effort to keep your cock from stiffening. But I persevered, and five minutes later, it was still limp. Suzanne looked at me pleadingly. “What are we going to do?”

“I... I don’t know.” I stuttered. I knew exactly what I wanted her to do, but it was important that she make the jump herself.

Suzanne remained motionless for several tense seconds. I waited, praying her innocent young mind would figure it out. After what seemed like an eternity, her left hand slowly, ever so slowly, slid from my shoulder down my arm. I came to rest inches from my cock. Suzanne was looking down at it, breathing hard, trying to steel herself. With a faint tremble, her fingertips brushed my cock.

A surge of pleasure flashed through me at the contact. This was the first time she had ever touched my cock. I fought it desperately, willing myself not to get hard. Not yet! Suzanne closed her eyes and gently touched my cock again, sending another spasm of joy shooting up my spine. I was fighting a losing battle against erection. Still trembling, Suzanne slowly began to rub my cock. She was clearly very nervous about this, and only allowed the tips of her fingers to touch my prick, rubbing it gently as it got bigger and harder.

I let out a soft moan as I gave in to the pleasure of her touch and allowed my dick to get hard. Suzanne opened her eyes, a nervous look on her face. I smiled reassuringly and kissed her. She responded positively, increasing the pace of her strokes on my cock.

When my cock had fully hardened, I gently pushed Suzanne’s hand away. I would have been happy enough to let her keep stroking me until I came, but it wouldn’t have been much fun for her. She needed to have an orgasm in order for her Pavlov-drugged brain tyo make the proper connections.

Suzanne took the meaning of my gesture. She quickly lay down on the floor and spread her legs. Good, good, I though. She was learning quickly. I pushed her skirt up over her waist and knelt between her thighs. Her panties were wet with pussy juice. I pushed them aside and drove my hard shaft into her cunt.

Suzanne cried out in pleasure and immediately began to thrust her pelvis at me, trying to draw as much of my cock as possible into her silky pussy. I took long strokes, nurturing her growing orgasm, listening to the soft moans escaping her lips. Her blond hair swirled back and forth on the ground as her head twised from side to side. “Oh, God, Alan... Yes! Yes!”

I stepped up the pace of my thrusts, bringing her to a screaming orgasm. She wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me as deeply as possible into her while her cunt squeezed my throbbing dick. Her orgasm lasted nearly half a minutes. My cock, stimulated by the pressure spasms of her pussy, shot several spurts of jism deep into her cunt.

When Suzanne had calmed down, and I had shot my entire load, I pulled out of her and got dressed again. Helping Suzanne to her feet, I brushed her dress down and smoothed it out. As usual, she had had her mind blown by the power of her orgasm. She snapped out of it after a minute, and we went back to the movie.

Suzanne actually enjoyed the rest of the movie. Rather than cuasing her distress, as our quickie at the opera had, the interlude in the closet seemed to have invigorated her, giving har a warm glow. She happily sat through the rest of the flick, clinging to my arm, a smile on her face. It seemed that the idea of sex in a public place wasn’t quite so disturbing to her anymore.

After the movie, we went back to her place and went to bed after our usual bedtime drinks. I pretended to have trouble getting it up again, and asked her to help me. She complied, rubbing my cock with a bit more confidence. I held out as long as I could before allowing myself to become erect. I then laid her on her back and fucked her brains out.

For the next week, Suzanne and I went out almost every night. Occasionally I would slip the drugs into her early in the evening, so that she would get horny while we were still out. I was eager to progress to the phase of her training, but I forced myself to hold back. It was important to take things slowly, and let everything proceed as if it were developing naturally. Pushing Suzanne too quickly could ruin the relationship.

So I took it easy. Each time we had sex, I coaxed her into stroking my cock with her hands. Whenever it was possible, I rubbed her clit while she was doing this to provide her with some enjoyment. Eventually, I wanted to bring her to associate touching my cock with her pussy getting wet. And of course, I always made sure that the aphrodisiac and the Pavlov drug were working their magic before I fucked her. And she always wore the high heels.

Her confidence and skill steadily increased, and soon she was eagerly jacking my cock every time it came out of my pants, bringing me quickly to erection. The girl had become quite skilled at giving hanjobs. Almost like a professional.

I decided it was time to teach Suzanne the next lesson.

Once again, I’d given her some clothes to wear for the occasion. This time it was a pink summery dress with white polk-dots. The top had a low-cut neckline, half a size too small as usual, so that her breasts were slightly squeezed out the top. The skirt was short, stopping several inches above her knees, so that her sleek legs were well-displayed. And her legs looked even better on top of the five-inch pink heels.

Suzanne no longer bothered to comment on the clothes I bought her, but simply smiled and thanked me. I knew she wasn’t overly fond of them, but it was something she was willing to put up with. The price she paid to be with me.

I had arranged for us to take a balloon ride at a local park. It was one of those tethered rides where the gondola is attached to the ground by a rope. You pay the fare, and you’re allowed to ride the ballon up and see the city for fifteen or twenty minutes, and then the attendant pulls you back down.

We got to the park half an hour before our balloon reservation. I bought a pair of snow-cones which we slurped down while waiting for the ride. The syrup from Suzanne’s cone colored her lips and some of the skin around her mouth a bright cherry red. I mused on this as I watched her eat her treat. The effect was to make her lips look larger, changing the smiling mouth of the pretty, innocent girl into the naturally pouting mouth of a cocksucking slut. How appropriate.

Our turn arrived. I paid the attendant, and Suzanne and I climbed into the large wicker gondola. After a brief safety speech, the attendant unhooked us and began reeling out the tether. The balloon slowly rose into the night air. Suzanne and I looked over the side of the basket at the shrinking park below us. After rising for several minutes, the balloon reached the end of the rope and came to a stop with a slight jerk. Suzanne snuggled against me on the narrow bench.

We sat like that for awhile, enjoying the cool breeze, until I felt Suzanne’s hand brushing my crotch. I looked at her, and she looked back pleadingly. “Alan... I need you.”

“Well, we’re all alone up here, I suppose,” I responded. “Let’s go ahead.”

Suzanne grinned happily as she unzipped my pants and pulled out my flacid dick. She began to caress it as usual, attempting to bring me to erection.

I fought against it with every ounce of my will. It was important that her attempts to get me hard with a handjob fail tonight. I’d thought I was having a tough time keeping myself soft two weeks ago at the movie theatre, but that was nothing compared to what I was fighting against now. Suzanne had become quite the proficient giver of handjobs, and it was a struggle to resist.

Nonetheless, I came through. Five minutes after she’d started, I was still limp. This was several times as long as it’d ever taken her to get me hard before. Suzanne looked at me with almost the same pleading expression she’d had on her face two weeks ago at the movie theatre. “What’s wrong, Alan? Why isn’t it getting... hard?” She must’ve been desperate. This was the most explicit language she’d ever used.

“I don’t know, honey,” I responded, trying to sound flabbergasted.

She went back to work, more determined than ever to get me hard. Again, with a Herculean effort, I resisted. Five minutes later, she paused again, frustrated and horny. She was becoming increasingly fidgety, desperate for cock.

“Well...” I began. She looked at me, begging. “...there is one... other thing you... could try...” I forced out, faking sheepishness. I gently touched a finger to her mouth. Suzanne’s face took on a disturbed look as she struggled with the idea.

After several seconds of hard thought, she began to tremble. Slowly, ever so slowly, she began to bend her knees, lowering herself to face my cock. With the fingers of one hand, she tentatively circled the base of my cock. Balanced on the pumps, with one hand against the wall of the gondola to support herself, she slowly leaned forward, her tongue extending itself from her mouth.

The tip of her tongue made contact with the head of my prick, and that alone almost sent me over the edge. I contained myself, though, and only let out a small moan. Hesitantly, Suzanne brought her lips down to touch my cock. A tingling shot up my spine. Slowly, her lips parted, and my cock entered her wet, warm mouth. She paused and looked up at me, her lips encircling my prick, a questioning look on her face.

I smiled at her. “God, that feels good.” She smiled back (as much as someone whose mouth is stuffed full of cock can smile). Slowly, she began to pump her head up and down on my shaft. She wasn’t experienced, but she more than made up for that with sheer enthusiasm. Soon she was pumping her mouth rapidly up and down my stiff shaft. Occasionally, she would look up at me. That almost made me come. Squatting on those high pumps, wearing those tight clothes, her lips encircling a mougthtul of my thick cock, Suzanne looked like nothing more than a cheap whore.

I wanted so badly to come in her mouth, but that would have to wait. If she didn’t get to come, the whole episode would be wasted. So I gently pushed her off my cock and told her I was ready. There wasn’t enough space in the gondloa to lie down, so I pulled her up to a standing position. I lifted her skirt and thrust her panties aside to expose her sopping wet pussy. Placing my hands on her ass, I lifted her into the air, rested her ass on the bench, and impaled her on my dick.

She let out an animal-like scream as I entered her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around me, her heels digging into my ass, trying to pull me even deeper into her cunt. I withdrew until the tip of my cock was just barely inside her pussy, and then I slammed it info her again, hard. Shuzanne squealed in pleasure. “Oh, yes, Alan...”

She was building to orgasm already; there was no time to take it slow. I started thrusting into her quickly and forcefully, pounding my cock into her velvety pussy. Each time, I plunged my full length in, filling her cunt with my balls resting against her ass, then withdrawing until my cockhead was just barely touching her pussy lips. She squealed with delight each time I slammed into her. The gondola rocked slightly with each thrust. Soon, she was coming like a storm, her cries carrying in the night air. At the same time, my jism spurted into her waiting cunt, overflowing and dripping out onto the floor.

After she’d come down, we cleaned up a bit and waited for the gondola to come back down. Suzanne’s hair was a bit tousled, and I heard a couple of snickers from a pair of teenage boys as we left the balloon ride area.

After a leisurely stroll around the park, I decided the time was right to build on what Suzanne had learned in the balloon. Back at her apartment, I fixed the standard drinks (including the Pavlovian drug for her) and soon we were in bed together. She didn’t even think about taking off the heels this time. Good girl! I mentally congratulated her.

Rather than go down on her immediately, as I usually did, I suggested that we might want to try something in which we might both give each other pleasure. I was careful to avoid any explicit wording, so that she would think this was as new to me as it was to her.

“Like what?” she asked. I explained the concept of a “69” to her (not using that name, of course). She would lie above me, her head at my crotch, and her crotch at my head, so that I could “lick her down there,” and she could “you know, do what you did on the balloon ride.”

She hesitated for a second, but then agreed. I lay on my back and she positioned herself above me on her hands and knees. Teasingly, I tickled her cunt with my nose and tongue, causing her to gasp. Slowly, she lowered her mouth onto my cock and began to pump. I encouraged her by licking her clitoris, occasionally giving it a short suck with my lips. She responded by increasing the tempo of her pumping.

“Use your tongue, honey,” I suggested. Within a few seconds, I felt her tongue begin to caress the underside of my cock as she continued to bob her head up and down on my shaft. God, that felt good. I felt a powerful orgasm welling up in my balls. I began to thrust my tongue into her wet cunt. She shuddered in pleasure.

I couldn’t believe how good this felt. I’d met this bitch only a few days ago, and already I had her giving head like a pro. Her tongue was now swirling back and forth around my cock. Now, for the real test.

My cock was ready to explode. I felt it begin to throb under the pressure of semen preparing to burst out. “I’m about to come, honey... go ahead and swallow it.” She didn’t try to break away, but just kept on pumping her head up and down on my shaft. The drugs and my cunt-licking had pushed her over the edge. She would do whatever I asked, just so that she could come. The bitch was mine. She didn’t realize it yet, but she was all mine.

I played her like a violin, bringing her to the peak of her orgasm just as I shot my load down her throat. Her whole body shook as she came, and my cock pumped wad after wad of jism into her mouth. Following my instructions, she sucked it all down. She was too far gone with pleasure to think about doing anything else. A dribble of my cum, mixed with her saliva, trickled out of one corner of her mouth, running down her chin.

I finished coming. She continued to shudder as her drug-enhanced orgasm thundered through her body. I kept working at her clit in order to stretch it out as long as possible. When it finally subsided, my dick fell out of her mouth, and she rolled over and flopped on her back beside me, a stunned look on her face.

I moved up next to her and kissed her. “What’s the matter, honey? Wasn’t it good for you?”

“It was great for me! That’s what bothers me. What am I turning into?”

“What’s the matter with enjoying yourself?”

“Doing that? It’s just not...”

“Not what? What’s the matter with two consenting adults doing whatever they want?”

“Nothing. It’s the fact that I seem to crave this so much. It feels cheap.”

I decided to play my trump card. “There’s nothing cheap about two people who love each other giving each other...”

“What?” she interrupted. “What did you say?”

“I said there’s nothing cheap about two people who love each...”

“Do you mean that? You love me?” she asked, tears welling up in the corners of her eyes.

“Of course, honey. I always have, and I always will. I mean that absolutely.” I was lying, of course.

“Oh, Alan...” She swooned and kissed me hard. I felt the salty taste of my own semen in my mouth. “You’re so wonderful. I love you, too.” She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. Soon, she was fast asleep.

I smiled.

The next morning, rather than give Suzanne the usual “breakfast in bed,” I got up and served breakfast in her dining room. (Actually, it was more of a “dining nook.") When she woke up and came out into the kitchen to find me, I told her to go back and put on her pumps. She complied without hesitataion. By this time, thanks to the drug, her brain had been coaxed into forging a link between high heels and sex.

She came back out, wearing nothing but the slip and pumps, looking sexy as all hell. We sat down to eat. Her glass of orange juice contained the usual drugs. I made the meal into a long, drawn-out affair, so that she started getting hot midway through. When she at last told me, I informed her that she would have to suck me off in order to get me hard first.

She readily agreed, and in no time she was squatting at my feet, balanced on the heels, sucking my dick like there was no tomorrow. I reached down and played with her tits, eliciting moans of pleasure in between her loving strokes on my cock. Her head bobbed up and down on my shaft as she sucked like a vacuum.

When I was hard, I gently pushed her away. She stood up. I turned her around to face the table and gently pushed her down until she was flat on her stomach, her luscious ass facing up at me. I spread her legs apart and proceeded to fuck her pussy from behind, pushing her into the table with every thrust. Moaning and gasping the whole time, she came like a bitch in heat as I shot my load into her creamy cunt.

Over the next several weeks, we went out almost every night. Each time, I brought a new outfit for her. Sometimes they were expensive, sometimes cheap. but they were always promiscuous. Soon after she first learned to suck cock, I noticed that she would greet me at the door wearing a bathrobe and high heels. She had been conditioned to the point of having a psychological need for the heels.

Each night, I arranged her drugging so that she got hot in a public place. Once she got hot while we were walking down a crowded city street, so I rushed her into a nearby hotel, rented a room, and fucked her brains out. Another time, I fucked her in a phone booth in a bar.

Sometimes we did a 69, and sometimes I just fucked her. When we 69ed, I made sure that she swallowed my jism, and that she experienced an orgasm at the same time. In this way, she would soon grow to enjoy swallowing come.

I enforced a similar regimen whenever I fucked her. By mentally controlling my own orgasm as much as I could and by varying the pace of the fuck to control hers, I manipulated things so that she orgasmed right after I began to come. Soon she would associate the pleasure of the orgasm with the feeling of an ejaculation in her cunt. With luck, she would learn to use her cunt muscles to massage the dick filling her pussy, so that she could get the come she craved out of it.

With time, she came to respond more quickly to the aphrodisiac. Soon I was able to fuck her almost immediately after she told me she “needed it,” rather than having to go through the hassle of eating her out to get her wet and ready.

One evening, we 69ed behind the back row of seats in a movie theater. It was reasonably safe, since the theater wasn’t crowded, and there was nobody in the last three or four rows, but Suzanne did freeze once or twice as people walked past on the way to or from the snack bar. No one saw us, but I brought her to orgasm so hard she almost screamed in spite of herself.

Just for kicks, I drugged her again that time. She got hot near the end of the movie, so we left, and headed back to my car. We were halfway across the parking lot when her hand shot to my crotch and her teeth grabbed my lips. She let out a moan of need.

The parking lot was deserted, so I lifted her up and sat her on the hood of a truck nearby. She lay back invitingly. I unzipped her black leather miniskirt, and discovered to my surprise that she wasn’t wearing any panties. I look up at her questioningly.

“W-well, I thought they got in the way, I guess.” she stammered.

I smiled at her. This was great! I’d planned on eventually having her never wear panties, but I thought I’d have to coax her through that like I had everything else. Suzanne was going to be a better slut than I’d ever imagined.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my stiff cock. Unbidden, Suzanne lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders. She was wearing black fishnet stockings that night. By then, I was able to pretty much dress her as I pleased. Grabbing her tits through the fabric of the pink halter top, I positioned my cock at the mouth of her cunt and slammed it home.

Suzanne squealed in pleasure, and I fucked her hard. She must have been really in need of a fucking that time, because she came within thirty seconds of so. By the time she’d come down, I was still hard. Her cunt relaxed and stopped caressing my cock, so I wasn’t getting as much as usual out of this.

Suzanne startled me by gently pushing me out of her cunt. At first, I was angry. How dare the bitch beg me to fuck her and then push me out? But then I realized what she was doing.

Suzanne slowly got up and walked around in front of me. Crouching in front of me, balanced on the stiletto heels, she took my cock into her mouth.

I was in ecstasy almost immediately. She had never given me a blowjob on her own before. The conditioning had really worked. She pumped her head up and down on my rock-hard cock like there was no tomorrow, tongue rapidly circling my shaft. In the dim light of the parking lot, balanced on black stiletto heels, her tits overflowing out of the tight pink halter, the huge hoop earrings swinging back and forth as her head bobbed up and down on my prick, Suzanne looked slutty as all hell. Which was how I wanted her to look.

She gently squeezed my balls, like I’d taught her. She felt the cum beginning to boil up through my cock, and pumped harder. My jism spurted out of my prick into her hot, eager mouth and she greedily slurped it down. One strand escaped from the corner of her mouth and slowly crept down her chin. When I was done coming, she released my cock and closed her eyes. Slowly, trembling, she raised one finger to her face and wiped up the escaping droplet of cum. Her lips closed around the finger and she sucked on it.

I watched in fascination as her whole body began to shake. A soft moan escaped her lips. She was coming again! She had experienced an orgasm just from tasting my cum. I was so proud of her at that moment. I couldn’t let her know that I understood what was going on, though. Not yet. I watched as the shuddering subsided. A drop of pussy juice fell from her cunt to the pavement.

“Honey?” I asked, “Are you all right?”

She started, then looked up at me. “Yeah... yeah, I’m fine,” she said hurriedly. She stubled to her feet, zipping up the dress and running her hands through her hair. “Just... uh... a little dazed, I guess.”

I pretended to accept this at face value. We headed back to the car.

Having succeeded in programming Suzanne to orgasm when she tasted come, I was prepared to take the next step. A couple nights later, when we were in bed at her house, I made the move. I was plowing my throbbing cock into her cunt, getting the usual moans of delight, and savoring the feel of the fishnet stockings on my chest. (By this time, she always wore pumps, stockings, and jewelry while being fucked.) I brought us toward orgasm together. When I felt my cock begin to throb like it was about to start spurting cum, rather than stay inside her as usual, I pulled out and moved up her body.

She opened her eyes, looking pleadingly at me. “Alan?”

“Shhh, honey, it’s all right.” I reached one hand down to her clit, and began rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes, and resumed her moaning. She ground her pelvis against my fingers. Keeping my hand working on her cunt, I moved up and straddled her body, kneeling with one leg on each side of her, my knees almost rubbing her armpits. With my other hand, I furiously jacked at my shaft. Just as she began to orgasm, I felt myself about to come. I aimed my shaft at her pretty, unsuspecting face, and began to shoot my wad.

The first spurt made a line across her left cheek. She failed to notice. The second splashed across her lips and chin. A tiny bit dripped into her mouth between her parted lips. The third hit her forehead above her right eyebrow. I watched as her tongue darted out to sample the cum around her mouth. My fourth spurt went into her hair. Her tongue was now trying to bring as much cum as it could into her mouth. My last gob of jism hit her left ear.

She came down from her orgasm and caught her breath. I gave her a goodnight kiss, and, as usual, she went right to sleep, still dazed from the fucking she’d gotten. She looked quite the picture of the contented little whore as she dozed off to sleep, her faced covered with my come.

I think it was coming on her face that started to erode her love for me. By the way she talked when we went out, you’d think she was still the same woman she’d always been. But before that evening I’d always seen a sort of worshipful adoration in her eyes whenever she looked at me, as though the world revolved around me and I could do no wrong. I never saw that again after the night when I came on her face for the first time. It was gone, replaced by a sort of wariness.

This didn’t affect her sexual cravings one bit. The third night I came on her face, she was actively helping me, her hands jacking up and down on her shaft, teasing the head with her tongue. She was quite eager to help me come and spurt jism all over her face. Afterwards, she would use her hands to wipe it all up and put it in her mouth, where she would swallow it, often bringing her to another orgasm.

The next night I started fucking her tits. I plowed her pussy until I was nice and hard, and then withdrew and placed my cock in the valley between her boobs. Her chest was an ample 34C; fuckable, but not perfect. Maybe someday I’d get something done about that. In the meantime, I began to move my hips, sliding my cock up and down between her tits. I pushed her breasts together around my shaft, squeezing the nipples as I formed a tube for my cock.

I took Suzanne’s hands and placed them on her tits, indicating that she should squeeze them around my cock. With my left hand, I rerached behind me and played with her pussy while I rubbed my shaft up and down between her tits.

She orgasmed just as I sprayed me jism all over her face. In her usual trance-like state, Suzanne gathered all my jism up on her fingers and licked it off, sending her up once again.

Two nights later, she was really getting into the tit-fucking, playing with her nipples as she squeezed my dick, and licking the head of my shaft every time it thrust forward through her cleavage.

The next night, she came all by herself from being tit-fucked; I didn’t have to touch her pussy at all. Her progress was amazing. In less than a month, I’d completely changed this bitch. Using her body’s natural responses, augmented by a couple of drugs, I’d turned her from an ordinary woman into a cock-hungry slut.